The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my second try at writing this story. Hopefully, I have done a better job editing. I am so nervous then I type it. As I mentioned in the first chapter, I am using this to sort of help me sort through some of my feelings and insecurities, especially those I remember from past experiences. I have obviously embellished things a bit, but I have mostly used real experiences. Trust me I am not creative to come up with all of this on my own. Anyone, I would very much appreciate to hear from you and let me know what you think. I need some encouraging to write the rest of the story and your emails really help.

Warming Up Suzzie

Chapter 2

So there was Suzanne at a party she normally would never had been at and staying, despite just a second a go wanting nothing more than to leave. Chris was sitting on the couch talking with some people most of which Suzie had class with and knew. He seemed so popular, so cute. There was not any room left on the couch, so Suzie took a place on the floor in front of Chris. He looked down at her and said, “hi again.” All Suzie could think was it was so nice of him to say hi to her like that. Chris continued with his conversation and no one seemed to pay Suzie any bother. Chris would look down at Suzie from time to time and each time Suzie would light up and warm up. Suzanne could not believe how warm the room had gotten and how comfortable she had become sitting in the floor in the middle of a college party, normally not her m.o. After one long glance, Suzanne realized he could see right down the front of her shirt. Her first thought was wondering if she had a sexy enough padded bra on, but them reality began to sink he. She wondered if anyone else on the couch had looked down her shirt. She was mortified. She wanted to get up and run away, but was afraid to as it would be bound to draw attention to herself. At a particularly animated part of the conversation, Suzanne got up and slipped out of the party.

Outside, she took a big breath. She could not believe she had worn such a loose fitting shirt and then had sat on the floor where someone could look down her shirt. What the heck had she been thinking. Then she realized how bitterly cold it was. Inside she had been so warn she had been sweating, which only made the cold worse. It almost made her want to return to the party. But she knew that she would wonder of everyone who would look at her if they had seen her padded bra down the front of her shirt. Her only consolation was that most of them were probably quite drunk and would barely remember the evening. All of a sudden she realized that she had not left the porch of the house despite the cold. She started to walk back toward the dorms shivering. She got a few feet off the porch when she felt a tap on her shoulder. “You look cold,” Chris said. There was Chris standing right behind her with a his jacket off offering it to Suzie. She felt like a little kid snuggled in a blanket in front of a fireplace as mom heated up hot chocolate to bring her. “Gosh, he is cute,” Suzie thought. “And soooo nice!” “Thanks” is all she could think to say. “No problem” Chris responded and the two of them started walking back toward the dorm. Chris started telling Suzie how he like parties, but usually got bored of them when everyone got drunk. Chris drank, but never got drunk, and thus usually found drunk people annoying. Suzie was totally enamored. Just about all the guys she met on campus were the type to get drunk at a party, and thus not Suzanne’s type. This Chris was not only cute and thoughtful, but also responsible and seemed so mature. Man, did Suzanne like mature. They got to the dorm complex. Suzie took the jacket and handed it back to Chris. She then leaned over and kissed him. At first it was going to be just a quick thank you kiss, but his lips were so soft and warm that she found her tongue slipping into this mouth and letting his into hers. He broke the kiss and asked for her number, which she quickly gave without a thought. She was floating on cloud 9. It had been way too long since she had made out and she had not realized, until just then, how much she missed it. And she just knew that making out with Chris would be better than any make-out session she had had previously.

Suzanne headed back to her room. Once inside she felt restless. She grabbed her jacket and decided to head back out for a walk. There was a coffee shop she liked in town and she wondered if they were open late on Saturday nights. She took a route she normally did not take and soon found herself outside an adult accessory shop. She had heard of it. The guys in her class talked about it and she knew that was where the got the magazines that they embarrassed her by showing them to her and the other two girls one day in studio. She always imagined the place as being all boarded up looking from the outside and dark and dank inside with sticky floors, the sound of guys getting off, and a fat guy behind the counter reading a girly magazine. She was surprised how nice it looked from the outside. She kept on walking and was disappointed to find the coffee shop closed. She still did not feel like heading back to her room, but it was cold and windy and getting colder. She found herself back at the adult shop looking at the door. She then had a flash back to her realization early that Chris could see down the front of her shirt and wondered if the shop sold sexy bras. She took a deep breath and walked in.

She was shocked how nice the store looked, how bright and clean. There was even a girl only slightly older than Suzanne behind the counter. She was reading a magazine, but instead of a girly magazine it was Vogue. Luckily she did not look up. Suzanne was very much questioning what the heck she was doing inside the store and the mere eye contact from the young girl behind the counter would have probably been enough to send Suzanne scrambling for the door. But she took a deep breath and thought, “this is not too bad. I am just here looking to see if they have bras. Nothing weird or strange about that.” As she is thinking this, she starts to notice how warm it was in the store. She quickly started feeling more comfortable. Despite the wall of adult videos, racks of magazines of naked women and men, and display racks with things Suzie mostly could not put a label on, it was just a store. Suzanne was not a big shopper, but she liked going into the little specialty shops in town and really was this much different. She went over to the video rack and started looking at the videos on display. She looked at scenes on the cover that would have mortified and repulsed her just hours earlier, but now she only found mildly offensive and even slightly educational. Then she though, “this is silly, I do not even have a VCR here at school.” Just then a girls voice broke her contemplations, “you can preview them for a dollar in the viewing room if you want.” Apparently the girl behind the counter had noticed her. Suzanne reddened. She slowly put the video back on the shelf. “No thanks,” she managed to squeak in response. She slowly turned and notice the girl had returned to reading. Suzanne wanted to leave, but then heard the wind blow outside and remembered she came in her looking for a sexy bra. She gathered herself together and headed to the counter and the girl barely looked up. Suzanne timidly asked if they sold any bras. The girl responded, “just the leather ones on the wall over there that come with the outfit on display.” They were definitely not what Suzanne was looking for. Then all of a sudden Suzie found herself asking in a whispering little kids voice, “I am having trouble sleeping.” She had no idea why she said it or that she had that problem, but it just seemed like this girl could help. “Guy problems huh?” the girl responded. “Yup,” was all Suzie could say. She could not look the girl behind the counter in the eyes. She felt just like a little kid and was even fidgeting. Man, had it gotten warm in there. She realized that she had not wanted Chris to leave. She had wanted him to stay with her or her with him. If she had known where he had lived, she probably would have gone to his house and hoped beyond hope that he was still up. She just wanted to talk to him, be near him. Maybe even make out a little. It felt like there was a fire between her legs. She did not notice that the sales girl had gone into one of the display cases and gotten something out. “Here, this should help,” the girl said placing the object down in front of Suzie’s down cast eyes. It was a soft, rubbery, translucent rod. Suzie looked up with big questioning eyes. “Turn the knob at the end,” the sales girl responded kindly. Suzie turned it and it started to hum and vibrate and she felt her vagina tinge. “Oh, thank,” Suzie timidly responded. Then she realized she had gone out and forgotten her purse. What the heck is going on with her brain of late. She so wanted to take the vibrator home. She knew it would help her get to sleep. All she could do was look at the sales girl helplessly and say, “I forgot my purse.” “That’s OK,” the girl quickly and kindly responds. “You can come pay me for it some other evening. I will not forget someone pretty like you.” Suzie blushed. This girl was so nice and understanding. The girl put the vibrator into a bag and as Suzie turned to leave the girl asked, “Oh, by the way why were you looking for a bra?” Almost without thinking, Suzie found herself pulling her shirt up to show her current bra to the sales girl. “I want something nicer than this.” “For the guy?’ the sales girl responded. Suzie blushed again and just weakly nodded. “What about your panties?” Suzie had never considered that and stood there quizzically wondering why. The sales girl must have picked up on the expression and said, “I mean were you also looking for nicer panties.” “I do not know,” was all Suzie could think to say. “Well, let me see and let me be the judge.” “Wow, that is nice of her,” is all the Suzie thought and she unzipped her jeans and pulled them down off her hips and stood in front of the girl in full display. The sales girl, Jenny, inwardly smiled. Here was this prudish girl who just minutes before could barely look at a porn video box standing in front of her with a newly purchased vibrator in one hand and her jeans around her ankles showing off her completely soaked through cotton panties. “Yup, you also need some new panties. It make you feel more sexy and confident and help you with your guy problems,” offered Jenny. “They have a couple shops at the mall that have what you will be looking for.” Suzie could not believe how nice this girl was and thanked her. Just as she was turning to leave a particularly loud gust of wind buffeted against the building and she shivered. Jenny called out, “I heard the wind was suppose to die down as the night went on and it is actually suppose to get a bit warmer. Why don’t you go back into one of our lounges and make sure you know how to use the vibrator, while I am here to ask questions or suggest a different model. By the time you have done that it will probably be less windy and might actually be a bit warmer.” Suzie did not know. Part of her wanted to get back to her dorm room and there was a big part of her that felt totally uncomfortable about going into any of these “lounges” let alone masturbating in them. But she also did not want to insult the kind, nice girl and it did sound awfully cold out there with the wind. So she decided she would go back into one of the lounges and just hang out for an hour and then come back out a politely leave and hope the wind had died down a bit by then.

Jenny told her to not bother with the first couple rooms she would come across, but to go around the corner and go in the pink door. They kept that room for their female customers. Knowing that it was a room just for girls made Suzanne much more comfortable with this. She was also surprised about other women coming in to the store and using a lounge. She had just assumed it was the immature college guys or the hard up older men that frequented this place. She reached the pink door and went in and turned on the light switch, triggering a video camera in the room to switch on, unbeknownst to Suzanne. Jenny saw the light behind the counter that indicated the camera was on and smiled knowing this would be a nice addition to the amateur collection.

As the light came one, Suzanne noticed it was really nice inside the room. There was a small comfortable couch and various fashion, general interest, and even a soap mag on a small table. In front of the couch was a medium sized T.V. with a VCR hooked up to it. The room smelled nice and was particularly warm. Suzanne picked up the soap mag. She felt a little childish, but when she had been sick back in junior high and had started watching one of the soaps and found she looked forward to them each time she got sick and had to stay home and during the summers. This past summer had been no exception and actually found herself missing it now that she was back in school. She flipped to the section on her favorite soap and was glad to see the magazine was actually fairly recent and she started reading to get caught up. She quickly noticed that she was having trouble concentrating on the magazine. This was a bit unusual for her as she could read under just about any condition and with just about any distraction going on around her. She thought it must be because she was so tired, even though she really did not feel tired. Maybe because it was so warm in the room. She had already taken off her jacket and looked for any thermostat, but could not find one. She half thought about going out and asking the sales girl to possibly turn down the heat, but thought against it. The girl thought she was trying out the vibrator and Suzanne would be embarrassed to go out and indicate that she was not. Suzanne gave up trying to read shortly after that and decided to see if there was anything on the TV without thinking about where she was. She clicked on the TV and it must have been rigged, because as soon as she did the VCR came on. Suzie stared at the screen. There was a fairly well built guy sitting on a beach chair beside a backyard pool. In her foggy mind, which had just been trying to read about her favorite soap opera, Suzie started watching as if this was the soap opera. The guy sure looked like the type that would be on a soap, especially the bulged visibly stretching his swim trunks. Suzie found herself wishing she could see what was under the trunks and then to what Chris would look like in those trunks when the guy on the TV stood up and shed his trunks and jumped into the pool. Suzie sat there bug eyed and figured she must be dreaming. Her jaw dropped as she stared dreamily at his long hair flowed through the water and at his limp, large penis as it rusted on his stomach as the guy swam backstroke. Suzie had never seen anything like this before. Then a women entered the scene in a skimpy bathing suit, which she quickly shed. Suzie looked at her nice C sized breasts and wish she had breasts like that. Absent mindedly Suzie reached up under her shirt and under her padded bra and felt her small b-cupped breast. It felt nice and warm. Before long her shirt was off and her bra unclasped and her hands were roaming over her breasts as the guy on the TV did the same to the woman on the screen. This went on for a short while and then the guy pulled himself up on the wall of the pool with his feet dangling over. His penis was fully erect and Suzie was spell bound by it. The woman swam over and started kissing and then sucking on his dick. The guy looked lost in passion, enjoying the sensation immensely. Suzie wished she was the woman, she wished it was her pleasuring that guy, pleasuring Chris. It was about this time that Suzie unzipped her jeans and let one hand slip into her panties. God, she was wet. Everything down there was soaked. But it felt so warm. She quickly found the jeans too restrictive and took them off. After all, she was in her parents’ basement alone, home sick from school watching a soap and her parents off at work. By this time the TV couple had left the pool and were now on a towel on the grass. The woman mounted the guy, letting him slide in and out of him. The grunts of pleasure showed they both were enjoying it totally. It was about then that Suzie remembered that she had bought a vibrator at some point from some store and was happy to find it in a bag right next to her. She quickly took it out and placed it on the burning sensation between her legs and instantly had an orgasm. God, did it feel good. Before long Suzie was bucking wildly against the vibrator just as the woman on the screen was bucking into the guy. After about the third orgasm and as the second scene was starting, Suzie drifted off to contented sleep.

Suzanne woke to a start the next morning as she heard a young female voice say, “Oh, I am sorry I did not know anyone was in here.” Suzanne looked up and a girl she some what recognized as living in the dorm a floor or so below her and being only a freshman. The girl was standing in the door with a video and bag in her hand. The girl closed the door after taking a quick look down Suzanne’s body. Groggily, Suzanne wondered why she had not knocked or better yet how the heck the girl had opened her dorm room door. Then Suzanne began to realize she was not in her door room, but rather a strange nice little room that sort of looked like a miniaturized doctor’s waiting room. Slowly the realization of what was going on and where she was began to sink in. She felt a rush of embarrassment and humiliation. She was almost completely naked, lying in a viewing room of an adult shop having obviously fallen asleep there. She rapidly tried to dress part panicked, part humiliated, but also still quite sleepy. Just as she was about to open the door she quickly, and without thinking, grabbed the vibrator and put it in the bag. Just outside the room the freshman schoolmate stood, obviously embarrassed with her eyes staring down at the ground and with her hands trying to obscure the title of the film she had obviously selected to view. The obvious state of embarrassment of the girl helped relieve Suzanne’s own embarrassment. I mean she had just come into the store looking for a bra, met a nice girl who just wanted to help, accidentally turned on the TV after being very tired, and accidentally stayed the night. Here was this girl who had chosen to come into the store, who actually selected a video to watch, and on a Sunday morning to boot. Suzanne was shocked at the girl’s behavior.

Sunday morning! Suzanne wondered what time it was and if she had time to get to church. There was a small church in town that she had found and liked and went to the rare Sundays she was on campus. She found a clock and she had 10 minutes to get there. She would have to go in the clothes that she wore and without taking a shower, but fortunately the church was rather informal and she could always just sit in the back. She rushed through the front of the store. There was some older guy sheepishly looking through the magazines and a mid-aged, overweight guy behind the counter much as Suzanne would expect there to be. She only fleetingly wondered what happened to the nice girl that had been working there the night before.