The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The story below is my first attempt at writing a story. I have found myself reading the stories on this site more frequently of late as things in my life get more stressful (I use it as a stress relief to escape). I figured the least I could do is write a story myself. Not being totally the most creative (especially with the way my brain feels right now), I relied an embellished some real things that happened. I also played off my own fears, and especially my own anxieties. I have found I like stories that seem like the person in there shares the same emotions and such as I do, so I wrote the story that way. I would very much love feedback at .

Warming Up Suzzie

Suzanne was in her third year of college, which she had transferred to from a school near home. She definitely had mixed feelings moving away from home and having a roommate and all the stuff that went with being away at college. Despite the hour train ride, she still managed to go home fairly often. Returning from one of those trips home, as the train pulled into the station, the skies opened up. The rain did not look like it would let up, so she decided she would have to walk the mile and a half back to campus in the pouring rain. She got about a block when she heard a car beep. She looked over and saw Chris looking out the rolled down driver seat window. She had met Chris a couple of times through friends and even had a brief conversation with him at a party not too long ago and remember thinking at the time the she thought he was cute.

Chris offered to drive her to campus, which Suzanne readily accepted. When she got into the car, Suzanne noticed it was quite warm despite the cold of outside and Chris just having had his window down. The warmth felt nice. Chris suggested that she take her jacket off, which she readily did. It was all wet after all. As she took her jacket off, she noticed that her white shirt was pretty much soaked through as well and that Chris could probably see the outline of her bra through it. Normally this would be something that would bother the very self -conscious Suzanne, but within Chris’s warm car, it did not seem to bother her too much.

Suzanne had been a picky eater growing up and despite growing to 5′ 9″, she was skinny and her breasts had only developed to a small 32″ B cup. She tried not to get caught up in her appearance or that breast size mattered much, but it was hard. And thus, she always felt a little self -conscious about her breasts, and often wore a padded bra (or swimsuit) and barely would be seen not wearing one.

This had caused some problems with boyfriends. In high school, she was able to get around it by making out. Her senior year she had an incredible boyfriend. After a couple months of making out, he started trying to reach under her shirt. She stopped him each time, but could sense his building frustration. At first, her rubbing his crotch through his pants seemed to distract him enough, but eventually she found herself having to give him a hand job to stop his roaming hands. It got to the point where they would make out for just a couple minutes, and he would pull his dick out, and she would have to get him off with her hand and then that would be about it. She knew if she let him into her shirt that the making out, which was what she really liked, would go on longer, but she just could not bring herself to let him do that. When one of their make out sessions lasted less than a minute before he unzipped his pants, Suzanne vowed to talk to him about it. That was just before she found out that he had been seeing one of her good friends behind her back for about a month previous. Apparently, he had just been using Suzanne to get a hand job.

It was awhile before Suzanne recovered to think about dating another guy. Then her second year at her first college a guy she had a class with asked her out on a double date with another couple. Suzanne agreed and sort of hit it off with the guy. They were not really compatible, but she liked having a guy to talk to and go to the movies with. It was not long before they were making out in the car around the corner from her parents’ house at the end of the date. She even found herself saying OK to staying over his place after going to see a midnight showing of a movie on the other side of town. She was nervous at first, but then they started making out. There was definitely a thrill to be making out in another guy’s apartment (up to this point her making out had been limited to in a car and in her parents’ basement). All of a sudden, she realized his hand was under her shirt and on her bra. She panicked. She thought of giving him a hand job, but the memory of her last boyfriend quickly dissuaded that thought. She needed to do something fast. She felt his other hand working its way across her back. So, she bent over, and unzipped his pants and started to give him a blow job. She knew about blow jobs, but had never seen it done or even thought about doing it herself. But there she was in a guy’s apartment sucking on his penis. After a short while, she actually found that she kind of liked it. It was probably the sounds of pleasure the guy was making and the sense that this was the first time anything like this had ever happened to him. As she listened to his moans of contentment, she became lost in the up and down motion of her head. But then she tasted something salty and she started to sit up. Just then, he exploded and his cum squirt all down the front of her. She was mortified and thought she even heard him snicker. She grabbed her stuff, and ran out the door and hailed a cab home. It was then that she decided she would need to transfer and get away. And from that point on, she had felt more uncomfortable then normal about any guy expressing interest in her.

But there Suzanne sat in a car with a boy with her bra showing through her wet white shirt. She did feel a little strange about it, but she was so warm and it was so nice of this guy to pick her up out of the rain like that. She had not really noticed before, but the guy was more than kind of cute. He seemed so nice.

The rest of the week went by like normal. Suzanne’s roommate was going home for the weekend. Suzanne told her parents that she had some homework she needed to get done at school, so she would not be coming home this weekend. Saturday morning she woke up to an empty dorm room with her roommate away. She noticed that she felt warm and comfortable. Her mind flashed back to the car ride from the train station with Chris last weekend. As she pictured Chris, she noticed the warmness seemed to enter her, especially concentrating in her stomach, between her legs, and in her breasts. She had tried masturbating once in junior high after learning about it in health class. She had been nervous and nothing had happened. She felt guilty afterwards, so she never tried it again. Now all of a sudden her one hand was headed under her panties and the other hand up under her nightshirt. Both the external and internal warmness really seemed to help. So too did the image of Chris that kept popping into her head. He was such a nice, cute guy. The warmness kept growing. She rubbed harder and started hearing a slopping sound from between her legs. Then she came. It was if the warmness concentrated in parts of her body rushed throughout her entire being. What a rush. By her second organism, about an hour later, she was sweating and she was above her covers. Another hour and another organism later her panties were off, but she still had her shirt on despite playing and pinching her constantly hard nipples and sweating breasts.

Suzanne ended up spending the entire morning and part of the afternoon masturbating in her room. It had been incredible. She had brought herself off 5 times and even explored sticking various items in the room in her pussy. It started as a way to help alleviate the fire that seemed to be building in there. At first it was a pen she had sitting next to her bed and then went on to the end of a small flashlight her roommate had in case of power failure. She ended up with the top of an empty soda bottle she had put in the mini fridge earlier in the morning to cool it off. She came for the fifth time with it fitting snug within her.

Finally the fire subsided. She could not believe what she had just been doing. Her bed was and nightshirt were soaked. All of a sudden, the room started to feel cold and she felt drained. She decided to take a nice hot shower. She put her bra on and grabbed a towel and her shower stuff. (She rarely left her room without a bra on, even to take a shower in the morning.) Reaching the shower stall, she undid her bra and took off her shirt. It was then that she realized she had never put her underwear back on. She had walked down the hall to the shower without any underwear. No one had seen her and no one probably would have noticed with her nightshirt on, but Suzanne was mortified just the same and totally mystified how she could have done such a thing.

The hot water of the shower did little to take the chill away or at least return the nice warm, comfortable feeling of earlier. While drying off, Suzanne became mortified again when she realized that she would have to walk back from the shower to her room with out any underwear. She decided to wrap the towel around her waist and hope no one was in the hall. Girls on her floor often walked around wrapped only in a towel, but that was not something Suzanne was at all comfortable doing.

Suzanne’s hope of getting back to her room unseen was dashed when one of her classmates was just leaving her room as Suzanne rushed pasted. To Suzanne’s near horror, she called out to Suzanne. Alicia said she was heading to get some food and then into the design studio to get some work done and wanted to know if Suzanne wanted to join her. Suzanne felt incredibly self-conscious standing there talking to a dorm-mate without any underwear on. She was less aware that some of that warm feeling had returned, especially between her legs. She liked the warm, comfortable feeling. Yeah, she would join Alicia as soon as she got dressed. Alicia told her to hurry, because the caf was about to close for the day. Suzanne rushed into her room and quickly grabbed a pear pair of underwear and put them on. She threw on a pair of jeans and, a sweatshirt and, a hat to put over her wet hair and returned to the hall with what she needed for studio and her purse.

At lunch, Alicia noticed that Suzanne seemed a bit more relaxed than normal and Suzanne noticed that studio, which she normally hated, did not seem all that bad today. Everything just seemed to go with the flow. As evening approached, Alicia suggested that they call it a day and go into town and get some dinner and then suggested that Suzanne join her at a party later in the night. Suzanne rarely went to parties, especially weekend parties, which were usually not her speed and she was rarely on campus on weekends anyway. But going with the flow of the day, she agreed to both. Leaving the studio, Suzanne bumped into a guy friend, one of the few she had on campus, and he hugged her to say hello. As they hugged, he hesitated and whispered into her ear, “Are you not wearing a bra?” with a sort of wicked humor that only some guys seem to be able to pull off. All of a sudden, Suzanne realized she had forgotten to put a bra on after the shower and after being rushed to get ready to go eat with Alicia. As earlier in the day, she felt incredibly mortified, as if everyone around was staring at her and knew she did not have a bra on. She did not know what to say to Tom. She just let him finish the hug and then walked away. There was no way she could go out to eat like that. Thank goodness she was wearing a sweatshirt that covered her up. She caught up with Alicia and said she remember she had to make a phone call and would not be able to join her for dinner. Alicia asked about the party later, and Suzanne absent -mindedly said she would still go. Throughout all this, Suzanne had not noticed that the warm, comfortable feeling had again started to return, this time focused on her breasts. Her breasts had even started to break out in a slight sweat despite the cold wind.

Suzanne rushed back to her room. As soon as she returned, she lifted her sweatshirt up to take it off to slip her bra on underneath her shirt. Pulling her sweatshirt over her head, she began to notice that she again felt warm and especially noticed how warm her breasts were. And so sensitive. Distracted, Suzanne started playing with her breasts. She loved how warm they felt in her hand. Before long, she had unzipped her jeans and had her other hand rubbing between her legs. It did not take her long for her to cum for the 6th time in her life and the 6th time that day, but the first time she had cum standing up. Well sort of standing up, more like squatting by the time she was done.

Really not believing herself, she gathered her composure and finished putting her bra on. Now with the wind howling outside and it dark out, Suzanne really felt cold and missed the warmth. Not even heated up leftovers helped warm her inside. She got ready for the party. Normally, she would feel fairly uncomfortable leading up to a party, especially a weekend party, and she still did, to a degree, but again after that last masturbation session, she seemed much more relaxed and inclined to go with the flow then was her “normal” self would have.

The party was a normal drinking bash with the normal crowd of partiers. Suzanne liked some of them, at least when they were sober. Suzanne did not drink and had trouble relating to drunk people. It did not take long for Suzanne to realize it was a mistake for her to come with Alicia, who was already mostly drunk and hooked up with some guy, who had a hand up her shirt. Suzanne started heading for the door when she looked over and saw Chris sitting on the couch. All of a sudden, that warm, comfortable feeling from last weekend and that morning flooded back. She changed her mind and decided to stay at the party a bit longer...

To be continued . . .