The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Waking Up

Chapter 5

The day proceeded just as planned. Julia relaxed and nearly finished her book. Staying home had done a good job of calming her nerves and by late afternoon she was ready to take Kelly out for her first night out with the girls. Her other friends were planning to bring their students as well. They didn’t have any big plans, just dinner and then a nightclub with a good lineup and an excellent bartender. It was a bit more tame then their usual outings, but they didn’t want to shock the girls. There was plenty of time for that later.

“So do you think this looks good, Julia?” Kelly asked as she did a quick twirl around. Her student had chosen a pink knee length skirt, white shirt and baby blue vest. It had the effect of making her look a few years younger than she was, at least in Julia’s eyes. Even at twenty one Kelly still had an air of youth about her, enough that she was always being asked for ID even at places that let in eighteen year olds.

Julia felt a bit wobbly as she took in the young woman’s presentation. It was the same feeling she’d felt yesterday, but it passed quickly. She closed her eyes for a moment and steadied herself as it passed.

“Julia?” Kelly asked, concern lacing her tone. Julia felt the girl’s hand on her arm.

“Oh, no you look lovely, honey.” Julia smiled. She wondered for a moment if Kelly was worried that Julia hadn’t approved of her outfit. Sometimes the age difference added a bit of almost parental concern to the relationship, and it wouldn’t be the first time that Julia had expressed concern over Kelly’s appearance. Julia tried to keep that to a minimum, it wasn’t her job, even if she did feel protective towards her attractive student. She knew how college guys could get the wrong idea very easily. Still, the fact was that she was a bit jealous that she couldn’t pull off the same look, but Julia wasn’t about to share that with her student just yet.

“And I hope you’re not wearing that.” Kelly wrinkled up her nose and frowned in an exaggerated expression of childlike disgust. Even as grown as she was, it was clear there was a barely suppressed kid trying to escape at times. Julia had learned not to expect constant maturity from the girl.

“You don’t like what I’m wearing?” Julia smiled wickedly as she did her own little twirl. She was still wearing her relaxed at home clothes. That added up to nothing more than a pair of old shorts and a faded t-shirt. It wasn’t exactly the ensemble for a night on the town, especially for her college aged friend.

Kelly just rolled her eyes and huffed. They both knew it was just a game of feigned outrage and fake ambivalence. This was just a bit of sarcastic banter, playing into the stereotypes of their relationship. Julia tried to stifle a laugh at the meta humor, especially as she had never been so much of an uptight woman.

Julia finally let loose and laughed as she walked off to the master bedroom. She had a fair wardrobe, and years of going out with the girls had given her reasons to keep up a bit with the fashions. As she stepped into her closet she felt herself swoon again. Just looking at one of the racks made her vision blur. It was just her underwear and a couple of kinky outfits for Mark. A queasy twist of her stomach tried to tell her that wasn’t all that was hanging there, but after a couple of blinks Julia couldn’t see anything amiss.

She quickly pulled out a dress she’d set aside for the evening and a set of plain underwear. Julia hoped that she wasn’t having a relapse of yesterday’s episodes. She had been looking forward to this evening for a while, and she certainly didn’t want to disappoint Kelly.

Julia quickly stripped down and changed. She pulled on the underwear and slipped into her dress. She paused for a moment as she pulled on a necklace and looked at her reflection in the closet door mirror. In a single blink she looked at her image, wearing a nearly see through white dress that draped over her curves suggestively. Her dark nipples showed through the thin material, held up by a lifting bra that barely cupped the lower half of her breasts. Her bare pussy lips showed through the white lace of her panties as she finished snapping a white dog collar around her neck.

Her gasp echoed around the room as she stepped back in surprise. Her next blink showed her still standing there, in a rather modest white dress and dark vest. Nothing unusual, if anything she was dressed less provocatively than normal. That image had just been so real, too real, and she stood there taking deep breaths as another wave of confusion coursed through her. Just like yesterday, she found herself standing there with a feeling of unease, but no memory of why. She’d just been getting dressed, nothing that should have set off a panic attack.

Julia shook her head, wondering just what was bothering her lately, but she’d have to figure it out later. Kelly was waiting, and the other girls would be on their way to the rendezvous shortly. Julia didn’t have the time to concern herself with such a problem right now.

“Much better,” Kelly smiled approvingly as she saw her tutor walk out into the living room. She already had her purse and had donned a wide brimmed straw hat. It was time to head out.

Julia smiled and picked up her own purse. Hopefully a night out with her friends would be just the thing to snap her out of whatever was bothering her. The autocab was waiting on the curb for them as they stepped out of the house. Julia smiled. One thing about the automated taxis was that they were never late. Even better you didn’t need to tip them.

“I hope we won’t bore you too much.” Julia smiled as they settled into the cab. The truth was, she knew Kelly wasn’t prone to quiet evenings. That didn’t mean tonight would be fun, but it might not be up to the excitement level that a college girl was used to.

“Don’t worry, Julia, I’m just happy to have a night out with you.” Kelly smiled. She certainly looked content enough. Maybe there wasn’t so much to worry about.

Julia smiled and sat back, relaxing as the cab took them into town. It parked just outside of the downtown, near the restaurant they would meet the other women at. It was a lively Saturday night and they only had to look around the busy street to see the latest fashion and plenty of happy people.

Julia took it all in. Mark wasn’t much for the night life, but he understood that she needed to get out. That was just another thing she loved about him. She also felt so much better when she didn’t feel a dizzy spell hit her. Somehow, she had the notion that something was wrong about the people milling around her, but she couldn’t put her finger on it. It wasn’t an intense feeling, just enough for her to notice. Then she noticed her friends approaching and she shook it off. There were more important things to do this evening than worry about vague feelings.

Her two friends Viv and Miyami waved her over as their students were busy chatting. Julia had been friends with them since they met in college. They still didn’t look much past their twenties. Modern medicine had certainly been a boon for vanity. Next to their students, they looked more like they could have been related. It wasn’t something that needed comment, but Julia couldn’t help but notice it.

Viv stood out the most, with her long blond hair was done up in a wavy style that just seemed to flow around her face and then over her shoulders. The elegant flair accented her delicate features, from the soft hollows of her cheeks to the button nose that gave her an even more youthful look. Her womanly curves were perfectly contained in the little black dress she wore. Spaghetti straps held up the top while keeping the neck line low enough to show off her cleavage. Finally a pair of short heels gave her just a bit of lift, and helped show off her round bottom without being uncomfortable.

Miyami was much more restrained. She’d kept her black hair short. Her round face looked free of makeup that only emphasized the ageless Asian beauty her Japanese ancestry had graced her with. She wore a simple flower print dress with a small light pink vest. Her carefully poised posture juxtaposed with that air of youth enough to confuse any would be suitors. Miyami always liked toying with the young men who were audacious enough to try hitting on her.

“Julia! It’s so good to see you!” Viv greeted and then pulled Julia in for a big soft hug. “And this must be Kelly, oh the things I’ve heard about you!”

Kelly blushed a bit as Viv’s roaming eyes made it clear she was talking about the young woman’s figure. Julia shook her head. Viv had always been rather open about her sexuality, and Julia knew she liked both men and women.

“Glad you could make it.” Miyami smiled and nodded towards the new arrivals and then glanced towards the other two girls. “Of course you remember Zoe and Riko.”

The two girls looked up and smiled. They were oddly quite matched with their tutors but obviously younger, and a bit more restrained. Julia could see it was a simple nervous restraint. They were trying to figure out just where the limit was going to be with their tutors. Julia could imagine that both of them would normally be on a wild bender by now if they’d been with their own friends.

Kelly drifted over to the other girls and they quickly exchanged a round of girlish greetings. They’d met a few times before at campus parties for the tutoring program. Everyone had gotten along well, but with busy lives there wasn’t a lot of time to get together. Now that they had the chance they didn’t waste time catching up as the older women brought them to the nearby restaurant.

“So is there any exciting news from you girls? No new boyfriends?” Viv asked as they settled in at their table.

“Viv!” Zoe chided. Julia knew that Viv had always taken a vicarious interest in Zoe’s love life, and that the young woman knew it.

“Oh fine, then. How about your studies? All of you should be getting ready to graduate,” Viv deftly changed the subject. She knew when not to pry too far. Zoe’s reaction did leave her to guess that her student had managed to collect another boyfriend.

“I have another year to go, but I’m trying to get an internship for the summer.” Riko helped push the conversation away from relationships.

“Yeah, me too. There doesn’t seem to be anyone hiring lately.” Kelly piped in. That was a concern that Julia had as well. There weren’t a lot of opportunities out there for college graduates, and it was even worse for the students trying to get more experience.

“Well, I’ve talked to my boss at the office, and he’s open to the idea of getting some interns this year. If you’re interested I can certainly make sure he’ll look over your resumes.” Julia said. Her company always seemed to have a group of interns working around the office until the last few years. Money might be tight, but she’d been able to at least get them to consider some unpaid interns.

“What kind of work?” Riko asked. Her eyes sparkled intensely at the mention of such an opportunity. It might not be the proudest thing to do, but unfortunately when it came to starting out in the working world, pride was something that often needed to be compromised.

“Well, some of our heavy hitters could always use a personal assistant. Some of them may use you as sounding boards for the youth demographic. Mostly it’s sales and marketing work, but I think we might be able to get some positions in design as well.” Julia answered. She didn’t want to head up the program, but she was certainly doing her best to make sure it got kicked off again. If it didn’t cost the company anything, she’d be able to help a lot of students get some useful experience and contacts even if they wouldn’t be likely to hire anyone for a regular position anytime soon.

“That sounds great, Julia! When did this happen?” Kelly asked. She looked eager, and given the lack of openings at other companies it wasn’t hard to understand why. Without experience it was even harder to get a job after graduation and no one wanted to move back in at home after school was done.

“Oh, just in the last couple weeks. I was planning on telling you once they made it official.” Julia replied. She hadn’t wanted to get the girls’ hopes up, but she’d managed to get preliminary approval this week, and didn’t expect them to turn her down at this point.

“So what are you girls planning to do after you graduate?” Miyami asked as their dinner was served.

The conversation drifted from there. They talked about movies, fashions and politics as they enjoyed their meal. Despite the generational differences they found a lot of common ground and everyone started to relax and get past the nascent nervousness they’d felt earlier in the evening. By the time they finished the last course all of them were ready to head out and hit their first night club for some music and drinks.

“So what’s the first stop like?” Zoe asked as they followed behind Viv. It hadn’t taken long to get to the non-descript building. The girls looked around. They could hear music faintly through the door, but there wasn’t a line or anything.

“Is this really the place?” Riko asked. This certainly wasn’t what she’d expected. It wasn’t like the clubs she was used to going to. It was too quiet. There wasn’t anyone waiting to get in.

“Of course it is. It’s a bit of a special destination, not too many people know about it.” Miyami smiled as she stepped up to the security scanner next to the door. She let it run a scan. The devices worked off a combination of facial recognition and various body scans, including infrared. The combination of patterns was incredibly hard to fake and it had become a standard security technology in the last decade or so.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure you girls will love it.” Julie smiled. She felt a nervous quiver as the door slid open. Something was wrong again, and for the first time she realized that she didn’t know what she’d find inside. Her memory of it was like a shell. It was a place of fun and excitement, somewhere that she enjoyed visiting. Yet, she couldn’t recall a single detail of any of her visits. Her memories always ended at the door and picked back up with her, Miyami and Viv all stumbling out hours later, happy, usually drunk and ready to go home.

While Julia wavered everyone else strolled in. They handed their purses over to the clerk and stood waiting for Julia. She shook her head slightly, trying to clear her thoughts. Whatever it was, she’d just have to push through. There was no sense in worrying the others. She walked through the door and checked her bag as well. At least now the night could begin.

Julia heard the door click shut behind her as she handed over her purse. She stood still for a moment as the room filled with a strangely familiar song that she couldn’t quite remember hearing before. It was a simple piano piece, but with an unprofessional flare. The tune was a bit slow, almost calming if not for the occasional discordant note. Each time it hit Julia wobbled. As she steadied herself she looked up to see the other women standing in front of her, each one still, with their eyes almost glazed over as they listened to the music.

Julia shook as she looked at them. Her perception had shifted again. The image of a well dressed group of women ready for a night on the town shattered before her eyes. Her friends were all scandalously dressed. Viv was dressed in a leather corset, her bare breasts jutting out above the tight material, as her shaved pussy poked out form below. She had elbow length black leather gloves and knee high leather boots to complete the set. Miyami was nearly naked, save for the elbow length white lace gloves and the lace stockings that covered her legs all the way up to her thighs.

The girls were all dressed with a more innocent flair. Zoe was wearing a white lace bra and panty set while Riko and Kelly both wore white lace panties and a sheer white camisole that hugged their perky breasts and did nothing to hide the dark color of their nipples.

Julie knew what she was wearing as she remembered the flash from earlier in the evening. She could feel the collar around her neck and the thin material of her top sliding over her exposed nipples. A rush of other images and memories came rushing back. So many mornings in the office with Mr. Granger, and so many other times she’d been bent over a desk, or pushed onto a couch and fucked by other managers or executives in the company.

Julia stood shuddering as she took it all in, the full depth of those experiences. They’d been using her, making her want to have sex with them and then forcing her to forget. She didn’t know how they were doing it, but somehow she knew that their control had snapped. There were memories of so many Saturday nights in this club, and slowly she realized just what her girls’ nights out had been, and what this one had been meant for.

The shock of all those memories started to fade and she stood there watching the other women. They were still chatting and laughing, seemingly oblivious to their condition. Then Julia started to listen to what they were laughing about.

“Oh I so hope that Dr. Morgan could make it this week!” Viv laughed as she smacked herself on her bare bottom. “My ass has been missing him all this month.”

“I know, Mr. Langdon has been complaining about how insufferable you are when you don’t get reamed properly.” Miyami chuckled as she pulled her hair back into a simple braid as they waited.

Julia was frozen in place. Whatever power had possessed her before was clearly still in command of her friends. Somehow she knew she wouldn’t be able to snap them out of their current state. Her memories told her that however this control worked, it ran deep. Time was limited, the girls were getting anxious to head into the club, and they wouldn’t understand her sudden reluctance.

She didn’t even know if they’d let her leave. Julia had to take the chance, if there was any hope to figure out what was happening, the first step was to get out of this place. She took a deep breath and walked decisively towards Kelly, resisting the urge to panic as she watched the girls casually comparing the sizes of their perky breasts.

“Kelly, I’m sorry, but there’s a problem with my husband. We have to go to the hospital.” Julia summoned all of her will to hold the bluff. She couldn’t just leave Kelly here. If there was any hope of breaking their hold over Kelly, Julia had to bring her along.

The relaxed air of sexuality turned instantly cold around her. All the women turned their eyes towards Julia, suddenly intent on her. For a moment, Julia thought she’d gotten their attention, that hearing her husband might be hurt had pulled them back to some better state of reality. Then she saw their harsh stares. Before she could take a step back, Miyami and Viv swung around her and grabbed tightly onto her arms.

“What... what are you doing?” Julia whimpered as their tight grip stung. She tried to pull herself free, but their grip didn’t budge. Her stomach twisted as she looked at the dark gaze in her friends eyes as Kelly walked back to the bag check.

Julia heard the emotionless voice of her student talking over the counter. “Can you please inform that steward that we have a possible personality reintegration.”

Julia tried to struggle again. She had to get away before someone responded to that report. The people in charge of the club were no doubt responsible for what was going on and she didn’t want to think about what would happen if they caught her.

This time, Julia summoned all of her strength. She slammed her foot down on Miyami’s and then bit Viv’s hand. The sudden violence hit both of her friends off guard and Julia bolted for the entrance. She could hear the cries of pain behind her and the sound of confusion as she hit the release bar and pushed the door open. If she could just get out of the club, she’d be able to find a place to hide and figure something out.

Julia let out a cry of relief as the door flew open and she ran into the open alleyway. She’d made it out! Half of her had expected the door to be locked. She took another deep breath and turned towards the street; maybe just maybe she could blend in with the crowd or get someone to help her.

She’d barely taken a step when two dark figures turned into the alley in front of her. They were tall, firm figures, and she quickly saw the stun guns each of them was bringing to bare on her. Julia shouted out and turned around. There was only one direction left to flee.

A rush of fuzzy dullness slammed into her. Julia’s vision blurred and the sounds of the city became a muffled rumble in her ears. Her legs gave out and she tumbled, her hands smacking into the pavement. She let out a whimpering cry as the realization that they had stunned her cut through her clouded thoughts. Julia tried to focus herself, summoning up her will power when she felt another harsher wave of muddiness drive out her resistance. Her last sensation was of collapsing onto the pavement of the alleyway before darkness consumed her.

Chapter 6

The world came back to Julia as if a switch had been turned on. She felt a jolt of electricity spark through her body causing her eyes to snap open. She stared up at an array of video screens filled with a jumble of information hanging in front of her. Her memories flooded back as she blinked. She’d been trying to escape she realized and immediately tried to get up.

Everything stopped. Fear flushed through her. She was instantly aware that she was sitting on some kind of chair that felt a lot like a dentist chair except she was fully strapped in. She could feel the belts dig into her arms and neck as she’d tried to get up. A moment of effort told her that she couldn’t move her head or legs either. A rush of panic made her try to thrash her way through the restraints but they had contained her so perfectly that she hadn’t even been able to budge any of them.

“Sorry for the rough treatment, it’s not often that we get an awakening quite as dramatic as yours.” Julia heard from behind her. Instinctively she tried to turn her head only to be reminded again that she was fully trapped.

“Let... let me go!” Julia stammered as she realized that she could still talk. She had no idea who she was dealing with or exactly what he was talking about.

“I’ll be happy to do that as soon as we’ve finished your treatment.” He replied. She could hear typing beside her and felt as something was stuck to the side of her head. “Don’t worry, these are simply monitors to confirm that the reconditioning doesn’t caused any damage.”

“I didn’t agree to any treatment! Let me out of here right now!” Julia growled back, hiding her confusion and rising panic with a flare of anger. Whatever this was, it had to be part of the depravity visited upon her and her friends in the past.

“Ah, sorry about that, but your file clearly shows that you are an unincorporated citizen and your psychological profile shows that you wouldn’t be eligible for full incorporation.” He replied in a calm tone that sent shivers up Julia’s spine. What he was saying didn’t make any sense, but it was starting to turn her panic into terror.

“What... what are you talking about?” She stammered, not sure of what to say. Somehow she needed to convince him to let her go, but she couldn’t understand him.

“Ah, you’ve been a sleeper since the initial transition: all of this must be somewhat disconcerting.” His tone sounded almost apologetic as he continued working at a console. “You see once the federal government privatized administration of the country to a consortium of our biggest corporations the combined board of directors decided that the easiest way to administer the country would be to take more direct control of the population. Subliminal messages were interlaced in all media, and special vacations were given to all citizens to reinforce their conditioning. Only incorporated citizens that had at least a one percent voting share in one of the consortium companies were given the signals to deactivate their conditioning.”

Julia remembered some of what he said. She remembered hearing a lot of arguments and protests back when she was a kid about something the government was trying to do. It was the last great social upheaval in her lifetime and it ended when she had been too young to understand the details.

“So we’re all controlled?” Julia asked quietly, the force of her anger abating against the horror of his story.

“Indeed, everyone has been conditioned to follow the directives of the board. We’re called sleepers, because it’s like we are asleep.” He replied.

“We... you mean you’re a sleeper too?” She asked, dumbfounded that someone who could understand what had been done to him could still be doing this to her.

“Indeed, I was one of the doctors who helped to perfect the program, though we thought it was a treatment for severe mental disorders at the time. When I’m deactivated I have a wonderful little family practice out in Brandy. Of course, they had to activate me to deal with your little issue tonight.” He walked around her checking her straps.

“Activate?” Julia winced as continued his inspection. If she could just get a grip on what his story was maybe she could talk him back to letting her go.

“Oh yes, when they need my special services I’m activated and I perform my duties until I am no longer needed. In my case I’m an expert in the system used for maintaining a pacified and cooperative population. In your case, you’ve been conditioned to provide entertainment services to our incorporated citizens and their guests. That also seems to be your problem: your manager has been exploiting a bug in your activation conditioning.” He continued.

“A bug?” Julia couldn’t help but think of insects and wonder what that would have to do with her.

“A bit of programmer terminology. It means that your conditioning doesn’t work exactly as designed. During a normal activation a citizen’s normal consciousness is shut down before the activated personality is allowed to assert itself. This prevents the citizen’s reality from becoming fragmented. Of course some of our incorporated citizens enjoy watching sleepers be activated without shutting down their primary personalities. Naturally, this causes stress and breaks down the distinction between both mental states. In your case it has allowed your sleeper personality to see the world as it really is, and so we say that we’ve awakened a sleeper when that happens.” He walked out of her field of vision, appearing satisfied.

“So I’m awake, isn’t that good, shouldn’t you just let me go?” Julia didn’t want to listen to this anymore. The way he talked was so cold, so methodical, as if it was just raw information, not something to get excited about. She was afraid that nothing she could say would break through his conditioning.

“Oh no, that’s bad. You see by conditioning the population, we’ve gotten rid of crime, and corruption. There’s no more agitating for ridiculous things like workers’ rights or environmental protections, unincorporated citizens simply do what is best for the country as determined by the Board of Directors. If I let you go out there, you’d try to change that, first by trying to break the conditioning of your friends and family and it would spread like an infection. It’s just so much better to put you back to sleep and avoid all that negativity.” He replied. She heard him tapping at controls again and felt a humming fill the air around her. A slight electric tingle sparked across her skin.

“But I don’t want to go back to sleep... please...” Julia pleaded as she realized he must be activating some kind of device. Whatever it was, its purpose was clear, to turn her back into the helpless sleeper that would only get used by the men around her.

“Don’t worry, you won’t notice a thing, you’ll even forget all about this unfortunate little incident and go back to your happy life. Won’t that be wonderful? Now just relax and let the conditioner do its work, we wouldn’t want you to get damaged.” He continued in his cold direct manner. Even the hints of sympathy in his words fell flat against his emotionless tone.

Julia tried to pull at the straps holding her down again. She couldn’t just give up! Still, as hard as she tried to pull, nothing budged. A hum started to grow inside her head as she felt the electric sparking intensify across her skin.

“Let! Me! Go!” She shouted. It was her last vain means of resistance as she felt her resolve begin to crumble against the invading hum. The screens that had been hovering in front of her switched from their strange arrays of information to a jumbled series of flashing images. A mix of sounds filled her ears, each one there for just a moment, before her conscious mind could identify it. Everything became muddled, her eyes lost their focus and her jaw hung open.

“Relax, the new process for renewing your conditioning will only take about fifteen minutes. You’ll be done in plenty of time to join your friends for the rest of the evening.” Those were the last words her conscious mind could understand before succumbing to the mesmerizing din of sensations hammering into her.

Julia fell limp in the chair. Her fingers dangled from the armrests and drool began dripping from the corner of her open mouth. She struggled to form a simple thought, to simply claw her way back to a state of awareness against the flood. The conditioning wouldn’t allow that, washing away any footing that she managed to forge before she could start to resist. Every moment she weakened, her will fading away as she began to forget why she was even trying to fight. As that final bit of awareness fell away the flood took her, reshaping her thoughts again, remaking her to fill her role.

Chapter 7

Julia felt strangely refreshed as she sauntered into the main hall of the club. The familiar sounds of unrestrained passion tickling her ears. The last couple days felt like a blur. She could remember feeling out of sorts, but couldn’t understand quite why. She could remember her encounters with her manager and the lewd display in the cafe, but not why they would have bothered her. Normally, she wouldn’t even have paid them any attention. In her activated state, such perversity was simply another enjoyable part of life.

The strangest sensation was the sharpness of her thoughts. While being so intensely aroused was normal, Julia felt more committed to her performance than she had in ages. It was as if any doubt or trepidation about having her body used for pleasure had been completely suppressed. She wasn’t sure what had happened, but she was going to make sure that any man that took her tonight wouldn’t regret the choice.

She took a moment to survey the scene as she pushed through the doors. Dozens of men and women were scattered around the room, mostly in pairs or trios, and all in a state of undress. Women were spread out on scattered cushions or bent over tables or couches and each of them enjoying a cock in at least on of their eagerly offered holes. Julia carefully searched the debauchery.

The first one she spotted was Riko. The perky girl was on her hands on knees on a small coffee table, her legs spread wide as the company president sent her tight ass bouncing with hard thrusts. His hands were wrapped firmly around her tight waist as he drilled her. She was busy crying out in helpless pleasure as he mounted her, her innocent face carved with savage lust as he took her.

Julia shuddered in sympathy, knowing just how wickedly hard a fucking that man could give. She quickly spotted Miyami and Viv next. Both of them were busy riding a couple of upper level managers from marketing, their naked asses bouncing in unison as they ground themselves onto the hard dicks.

A slap on her bare bottom snapped Julia out of her vicarious observations. She turned to Zoe leaning towards her. The young blond was completely naked now, and had the slightly dazed smiled of a well fucked little tramp.

“Hey, Julia! I just saw Kelly go off with some guys for a private interview. There are plenty of guys left for us though!” She giggled a bit too much for a college student and then set off towards a man that was leaning against a wall watching the action around him. Julia watched as Zoe slid against him, and even though he looked like he had been recovering from a round of passion, she was soon pulling him by his very erect member towards one of the couches.

Julia smiled. It was all so wickedly arousing. She wasn’t about to deny herself the pleasure everyone else was enjoying. She spotted another man just hanging back from the crowd, his cock hanging almost limp. He looked like a great way to start off her evening.

Chapter 8

“I hear that you finally got approval for that internship program.” Paula smiled as she hung over the edge of Julia’s cubicle.

“Yeah, the new section manager said he was happy to make more opportunities for our students after he had some private interviews with some of the girls. Kelly’s so happy that she isn’t spending another summer waiting tables.” Julia smiled. The final approval had been so much easier to get than she’d expected. After dragging their feet for so long, the management suddenly seemed eager to jump at the idea.

“Yeah, Mr. Roberts has been great. I’m so glad they finally got rid of Mr. Granger. He just always creeped me out a little.” Paula took a sip of her coffee. Granger’s transfer had been a surprise to everyone, despite some personal flaws he had been more than competent in managing the department.

“Morning, Julia!” Kelly popped her head around the edge of the cubicle. She beamed as her hair flowed around her. She was dressed in a professional looking skirt and knit top over her white blouse. It was altogether too formal for a college aged girl, but Kelly had insisted that she blend in with the normal office attire. Julia had laughed at the notion that the spunky you girl could blend in with the middle aged women at work no matter what she wore.

“Hello, Kelly.” Julia had to fight not to call her student by one of her pet names. She didn’t want to embarrass her more than necessary. It was one of the unfortunate side effects of working in the same office.

“Mr. Roberts is planning to work us interns through lunch, so I won’t be able to go out with you today. I’ll catch up with you after work.” Kelly said. She didn’t look especially disappointed, but then Julia knew it was just the excitement of starting a new job.

“He’s really working you girls hard, isn’t he?” Julia commented. This wasn’t the first day that Roberts had the girls working for him or in a meeting with some of the other managers.

“No, he’s just been helping us all to really learn the business. All the managers have just been great. I’m so happy to be here.” Kelly smiled and then looked up at a clock. “And now I’ve got to head out to our morning meeting. Apparently, the regional director is going to be visiting and Mr. Roberts want us to sit in.”

“That’s great! Just be sure to listen carefully and learn everything you can.” Julia prodded. Kelly hadn’t always been the best student, and it was great to see her so excited about work. Maybe this job would inspire her to finish her college career with a bang.

“I will. See you tonight!” Kelly flittered away the same bounce in her step as when she’d arrived.

“I’m glad to see the girls are excited about working here. I remember being much more apprehensive about my first internship.” Paula watched the sprightly intern zip towards the executive offices.

“Yeah, I’m so glad she’s being this confident. Of course it looks like Mr. Roberts is going a bit overboard in making them all feel welcome.” Julia laughed a bit. It wasn’t an understatement. Roberts had been spending a lot of time with the new interns and introducing them around the executive offices.

“Well, with all those cute girls who could blame him,” Paula laughed. It wasn’t any secret that the office was mostly populated with older women at this point. A little fresh blood was well in order.

Julia just nodded. She had an inkling that she should feel more defensive for Kelly being around a group of older men all day, but her intuition dismissed it. She didn’t want to get in the way of Kelly’s prospects either. The company had been good to Julia over the years, and she had no doubt that her student could fit in and be put to good use.

“I’m just relieved that she’s finding her place. It’s a great relief knowing that she’ll be able to take care of herself.” Julia said. That was all she could have wanted for Kelly. She sat back somewhat relieved as the realization really sunk in. All the tension she’d been feeling lately must have been that concern and now that she could see Kelly back on a path towards a good future, Julia could finally relax. There was more work for Kelly to do, but Julia was confident that her girl would put all her energy into her work.

For the first time in years she felt as if a haze had lifted from her life. She felt so awake, so alive. The worries that had dragged her down were melting away and she felt a renewed vigor to throw herself into her work. Julia looked at the clock and smiled, she had her own meetings to attend. It was going to be another busy day.

The End.