The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Waking Up

Chapter 1

Sometimes waking up can take forever. Entire days can pass in that near dream like state of being. That was how Julia felt as she sipped at her coffee. Her whole life seemed like a dream, and she was just along for the ride. That was before she had her coffee, at least. With enough drops of caffeine that sense of otherworldliness would drift away as it did every morning and she could go on with her day. Still, for just a moment she turned the feeling around in her mind. Somehow nothing seemed quite right, and with that thought she lifted her glass. One quick swallow later and she could already feel the world returning to normal.

“Hey dear, is Kelly still going out with the you and the girls tomorrow night?” Mark asked as he worked on his own breakfast across the table. He was already dressed and ready to go, with his longer drive he had to leave earlier than Julia had to.

Kelly was a student at the local community college that Julia had been tutoring for the last year. Julia and her friends had decided to volunteer their skills with some of the co-eds and they’d all managed to make good friends with the girl’s they’d met. It hadn’t been difficult for them to decide on a little celebratory outing as the spring term ended with good grades for all of them.

“Of course, we’ve been looking forward to this for months. There isn’t a problem is there?” Julia asked as she started in on her own breakfast. The quick serve foods that had replaced microwave meals were just as good as an old style home cooked meal, without having to slave away in the kitchen. It was just another advance that helped women move one more step away from the traditional roles and made it easier for them to choose their own lives. Julia was glad she’d found Mark. Twenty years before when a new wave of traditionalism swept through the country, he’d proven himself a rare feminist. He wanted his wife to find her own way in life and aside from helping keep house, he actively encouraged her to have a career.

It had paid off for them both, though there were plenty of times it hadn’t been easy on the family. Their children had both been a handful and there had been a lot of pressure from outside the house for Julia to stay home to raise them. Mark had stood by her then, and even switched to a part time schedule at his job to help raise them. Julia counted herself lucky to have found such a wonderful man, she only wished they could spend more time together.

As all movements do, the traditionalism of twenty years ago was swept aside by new ideas. Rather they were old ideas that the traditionalists had swept aside when they took over the cultural landscape. The single family breadwinner was again a rarity born of economics and both spouses went to work again to pay the bills. Julia and Mark’s special arrangements that had allowed them the time to raise their children and work were no longer affordable. Luckily, the girls were older now. Neither of them needed someone to watch them, but the growing expenses of everyday life forced Mark to work a far heavier schedule. It hadn’t been an easy choice, but he made more money, so Julie hefted more of the household chores on top of her own work.

“No, I just wanted to make sure. I’m sure you’ll all have a lovely time at the club. I just wish I knew what you girls did!” Mark laughed. It was something of a joke between them. Girl’s night out was a sacred tradition that had started years ago. Nothing that happened was his business. He didn’t really mind, but his curiosity did nibble at him anyway.

“Of course we will. Now hurry up or you’ll be late.” Julia prodded as he munched down his last slice of toast. She hated to be pushing him out the door, but his boss had been getting upset about Mark’s late arrivals.

“I know. I’ll see you tonight.” Mark smiled as he pulled on his jacked and left. Julie smiled as he turned back to her before closing the door and blew her a quick kiss as he stepped out. She blew a kiss back as the door closed and then she was left with her thoughts again.

Somehow, the coffee hadn’t had its full impact this morning. As she looked down at the paper something wasn’t quite right about it. She couldn’t put her finger on it but the stories just seemed surreal. There wasn’t anything really unusual, just the normal stories of politics, petty crime, and all the other bad things happening in the world. It was just a sense, a nagging in the back of her head that hadn’t gone away this morning.

Julia shook her head, she’d have to get another cup of coffee at work, but she was going to have to leave now or she wouldn’t get to work on time. She sped through her morning routine, slipping into the casual skirt and blouse combo that was popular at work but didn’t do much to show off her trim figure. A quick bit of primping in the mirror got her should length brown hair into place, and then she was out the door on her way to the office.

It was a beautiful spring day, the kind that makes you want to find some way to skip work. Julia wished she could, but she’d already used up her personal days, and as a mother she knew she’d need more of them sooner then she wanted. So she decided to enjoy what she could of the day. Spring fashion was in, and Julia was somewhat surprised to see that skirts were still in vogue. Oddly enough, that was something that had come back in recent years even as most other artifacts of traditionalism had fallen out of favor. Julia smiled as she patted down her own knee length skirt. There were some things that even she couldn’t resist, and being fashionable was one of them. She was just glad that the traditionalists had never been able to fully bring the fashion industry to heal. Even at the height of their influence they hadn’t been able to push back women’s attire as far as they had wanted.

The walk to her office wasn’t very long, and Julia thanked her good fortune for living in one of the new cities of the east. Home and work were close for most people, including herself. Mark had to take the train, but at least there he would be able to work as he went. It was a lot better than being stuck in traffic for hours with little to do other than get mad at the other drivers. Her life was good, and she’d been very fortunate over the years. No matter how unreal things seemed at times, Julia was happy.

Julia’s office was in one of the big skyscrapers that dominated the center of the city. From the sixtieth floor she could get a wonderful view of the city. She lamented that the only times she could enjoy that view were when she was in one of the manager’s offices or in a conference room. Most of her day was spent in that inner space of paper shuffling cubicles. She found it mildly amusing that there was still so much paper work done by hand or needing special handling by office girls so that the managers got things properly documented. All that once touted computer technology hadn’t succeeded in pushing back against the paper industry.

“Good morning Julia!” Stephanie chirped as Julia stepped off the elevator. The perky office secretary was just twenty-five and was a beacon of light on any gray morning. Stephanie had Julia’s favorite drink prepared and waiting for her on the desk. The first time Stephanie had done this Julia had been surprised. Stephanie had explained how she had a video feed from the lobby and could see everyone coming up to the office, that gave her time to prepare the right morning refreshments and have them waiting. Now it was just another thing that Julia looked forward to every day when she came in for work.

“Anything exciting today?” Julia asked as she picked up her morning coffee and took an eager sip.

“Not really. Mr. Granger wants to go over the latest numbers from the Mullenbury contract with you once he’s done with Paula. He said he’d have Paula stop by when she was finished.” Stephanie said.

“I hope they don’t take too long. I hate being interrupted when I’m preparing the report for Mr. Laurens. He’s a real stickler for all those details I seem to forget when I get distracted.” Julia smiled. Mr. Laurens wasn’t a bad manager, but he could be a bit demanding with his paperwork. It was just easier to get everything done right the first time instead of having to rework it later with him breathing down her neck.

“Well, you could just swing by his office quick and see if he’s done with Paula already. They were both in early today so he might be free by now.” Stephanie suggested as she went to work preparing the next round of morning refreshments.

“I’ll do that. See you later.” Julie turned and walked down the manager’s corridor. Usually she wouldn’t go down this hall as it was out of the way to go to her desk. Most of the doors were closed, no doubt allowing the managers to goof around a bit as well as concentrate of their work. Sometimes Julia wondered just how much work really got done behind those closed doors.

It didn’t take her long to reach Mr. Granger’s door, which was closed the same as the others. Julia paused for a moment and took a sip of her coffee. She was just about to start walking to her desk when she heard a strange sound from behind the closed door. Julie stopped cold before she stepped carefully up to the door, not wanting to appear like she was trying to eavesdrop in case someone happened to see her in the hall. Of course that was just what she was doing. She managed to position herself as nonchalantly as possible while getting her ear within a few inches of the door and she concentrated on what she heard.

The first thing she noticed was a strange thumping sound, as if something was pounding against a desk. Julia wondered what could cause it before she heard a squeal from inside the room. The sound of feminine excitement was unmistakable, and Julia realized that she was listening to Mr. Granger and Paula having sex in his office. She jumped away from the door in shock and then quickly walked away. She never would have suspected that such things could happen at her office. It was scandalous and yet oddly exciting. Julia wondered for a moment what it would be like to be taken on a desk before she felt herself growing dizzy. She quickly found her desk and sat down before she fell off her feet.

Julia gripped the armrests of her chair and took several deep breaths before the wave of dizziness subsided. She felt like she blanked out for a moment, and she wondered how she’d gotten from the front desk to her own cubicle. She seemed to remember heading to Mr. Granger’s office but then everything got fuzzy. His door was closed, but that was all she could remember until the moment she was gulping in air at her own desk. Something wasn’t right, and she grabbed her coffee and took a long drink to calm her nerves. As the liquid flowed into her the panic subsided and her thoughts turned to work. She had too much to do today to let a little dizziness keep her from getting her work done.

It was almost a half-hour before Paula stopped by Julia’s desk. The lanky brunette had a slightly dazed smile and uncharacteristic ruffle to her clothes. “Good morning, Julia. Mr. Granger wants you to stop by his office in about fifteen minutes with those numbers.”

“Thanks, I’ll double check that file and be down there. You look happy this morning.” Julia smiled as she saw Paula glowing before her. She had that aura of a recently satisfied woman. Julia wondered idly if Paula had a new boyfriend who liked getting busy in the morning. Something nibbled at her thoughts telling her that she should know more but she couldn’t figure out how. She wasn’t a gossip, and barely kept up with the necessary office politics. Julia didn’t know much of anything about the private lives of her coworkers. Yet the feeling that she should know more details about Paula’s morning glow made Julia slightly uneasy.

“Well, life’s been good to me lately. I have to get going. Maybe we can do lunch if you get done with Mr. Granger by then.” Paula offered as she straightened her skirt. Normally, her spunky coworker was impeccably dressed in her office skirts and had her hair perfectly primped. This morning was different, her hair was frizzed, and the middle button of her blouse wasn’t buttoned. Julia wasn’t used to seeing her office mate so disheveled, which caused her nagging thought to needle her further. Even if Paula had done something this morning with a new lover, she would have cleaned up before coming to work. Julia’s unease grew for a moment at the thought, but she fought down all these strange notions. She didn’t need to be thinking about this kind of thing when there was work to be done.

“I’ll stop by your desk if I get out in time. Now I need to get this double checked and get going.” Julia dismissed Paula and focused on the papers she needed to get ready for her meeting. It didn’t take long for her to finish checking the file and she headed off to Mr. Granger’s office. She didn’t want to keep him waiting, and getting to his office a bit early would just make that easier.

“Good morning, Julia! I hope all those numbers are in order.” Mr. Granger greeted as Julia walked into his office. Julia nodded as she closed the door behind her. Mr. Granger’s office always impressed her. It was stylish, yet simple. It took advantage of the spectacular view of the city from the 60th floor looking out at the building ringing the bay. His desk was simple and set to the side, so as not to block the view for anyone sitting in the office. A small bookshelf and a few plants covered the other wall. Theere was no other furniture in the room other than two chairs for visitors. Julie gently placed the file onto his desk and seated herself in one of those chairs.

Mr. Granger picked up the file and quickly thumbed through it. Julia’s work was almost always perfect, and he was content to give it just a simple review. Julia watched him as he flipped through the pages. She noticed his smile as he took brief moments to look at her between pages. It was the grin of a wolf that had found his way into a hen house. Julia shifted herself in the chair as she wondered what could be so interesting about the Mullenbury numbers.

“Julia, could you come over here and explain this to me?” Mr. Granger asked as he pulled out the summary sheet from the file. Julia got up and walked around the desk to see what he was pointing at.

“Oh, that just says that we’re going to meet next month’s expectations. Nothing to worry about.” Julia explained as Mr. Granger slid his arm around her waist. She looked to him in shock as her hand flew to grab his arm. He just smiled and pulled her closer as she gasped.

“I’m glad everything is going so well. That gives us plenty of time to handle our other business.” Mr. Granger smiled as he started to rub his hand along Julia’s soft hip.

Julia stood there stunned for a moment as her whole world seemed to shift around her. The explorations of Mr. Granger’s strong hand were starting to excite her, as was the firm hold he held her with. She was a married woman with a family. She wasn’t supposed to feel like this. It wasn’t that Mr. Granger was unattractive: he’d kept up his appearance well for an older man. His body was in good shape and his square jaw and sprinkle of gray hairs made him distinguished in a way that Julia had found alluring. Still, she was happily married, and not about to get involved in some tawdry office affair!

“What are you doing?” Julia gasped as she pulled herself from his enticing grasp. She was already panting with excitement. She didn’t know what was coming over her, but she wasn’t going to surrender to these feelings.

“Just keeping up employee morale. You always work so much better after a good round of morning gymnastics.” Mr. Granger grinned. “Now get back over here so we can get started, Julia.”

“You’ve got to be kidding: I’m not that kind of woman!” Julia whimpered as his words sank in. He seemed to be implying that they did this kind of thing all the time. She wanted to deny the very thought, but something inside her told her that it was true. She didn’t know how that could be possible, but she rarely found fault with her intuition.

“Then why aren’t you wearing any panties, Julia?” He asked as Julia stood before him.

“What?” Julia gasped as her hand shot to her waist. Sure enough she couldn’t feel the seam of her panties through her skirt. She turned away from Mr. Granger and slipped her hand under the waistband of her skirt to make sure. Julia whimpered as she found herself naked under her skirt. She didn’t know how she could go to work without panties on, yet here she was.

“See, I told you, no panties. I bet you’re getting nice and warm down there by now too.” Mr. Granger laughed as he enjoyed Julia’s shell-shocked expression as she came to terms with what was happening. As she stood there her mind seemed to open up and she remembered things that had somehow been forgotten. They weren’t memories, rather they were instincts, impulses that told her not to worry about anything but the man sitting in front of her. Julia’s entire body flushed as she let her arousal take control. Whatever reason there was for fighting what was happening slipped from her mind.

“I always love that expression when you realize what’s happening, Julia. Now, get over here and let’s get some exercise!” Mr. Granger pressed as Julia started to sway before him. The new drives inside her were asserting themselves, and with just that slight push Julia felt herself give in. She smiled joyously and nearly jumped into his arms. Julia looked up at Mr. Granger with an eager hunger that her husband wouldn’t have recognized before she passionately pressed her lips to his.

Mr. Granger didn’t waste any time helping Julia out of her clothes, and she eagerly returned the favor. His hands lingered over her round breasts, squeezing and molding them as Julia let out whimpers of conflicted desire. Her own hands were busy sliding off his pants and then gently rubbing his hard cock. Her pussy quivered eagerly as she stroked him, telling her exactly what needed to be done next.

Julie gave him a quick peck on the cheek and then pushed away. She knew what he wanted, and her own misgivings were melting away. She bent over his desk and thrust up her hips for him, presenting her wet pussy to her manager. He just laughed as she wiggled her upturned ass. His hands slid over her hips and one ran right between her thighs. She jumped a little as she felt his fingers dance across her seething nether lips.

The impropriety of it was more than slightly arousing. Julia felt so wicked, with her hard nipples pressing into his polished desktop and her bare bottom poised to be taken. There was a twisted familiarity to it all, and that only added to the heat that was burning up inside her.

“Please, Mr. Granger, mount me!” Julia begged as she felt his hands wrap around her waist. She knew this was wrong, she was a faithful wife, or she felt like she should be a faithful wife. Yet, this was also perfect, wicked and proper. The small part of her that wanted to deny it was simply crushed by the screaming needs of her body.

She felt the fleshy thickness of a cock parting her wet nether lips, probing for the entrance to her eager pussy. It was a moment of teasing before he slid into place. Julia took a deep breath as he paused and then cried out as he plunged deep into her willing depths.

“Oh yes! Fuck me, Mr. Granger! Fuck me hard!” Julia’s demands echoed around the room as he started to thrust into her. She felt so shameless, writhing and moaning on his desk as he drilled her. It was so unlike the tender lovemaking with her husband. This was raw animal passion, and she threw herself at him.

Julia screamed out as he hammered into her. He was rough. He slapped her ass and reached out to squeeze her jiggling breasts. His hips slapped loudly against her thighs with each hard thrust. He would draw himself back until he was barely inside and then plunge back in each time until she was bouncing helplessly. She fought to steady herself as he rode her, to hold herself in place so that he could ravage her. She loved it, she couldn’t help herself and the raw intensity of his passion quickly sent them both to the edge.

“Do it! Cum in me! Fill my tight cunt with your seed!” Julia shouted as she felt him drill deep into her. He was at his peak and when she felt her insides flood with the warmth of his cum she went over the edge as well. Her body shook as the orgasm slammed into her. It was so powerful that she nearly collapsed onto the desk, barely able to hold herself up as her world exploded in pleasure.

They both rested for a minute. It took that long to recover enough energy to move again. Granger fell back into his chair as Julia hung over the top of the desk, her pussy dripping with their juices. The room echoed with their panting.

Julia pulled herself up first, and now there was no longer any lingering doubt in her desires. She quickly fell to the floor and slid his legs apart. His softening cock was still wet, and she paused for a moment to admire it before she started to clean him with her mouth. She felt a small glimmer of wrongness as she slid her tongue around the bulging tip of his cock. That feeling that she shouldn’t be doing this glowed for a moment before his manhood started to stiffen again and her body’s desires reasserted themselves.

They spent the rest of the morning naked in his office. Julia coaxed three more loads of cum out of him while he drove her to so many orgasms that she lost count. By the end they were both nearly exhausted, smelling of sex and dazed with pleasure.

“You were amazing today. I don’t know what got into you, Julia, but I hope it doesn’t wear off for a while!” Mr. Granger smiled as he dressed himself. Julia was already buttoning up her blouse and wondering if she’d make it to lunch in time. Despite the pleasurable ache between her legs she felt some of her resolve starting to return.

“I don’t know what came over me, but we can’t do this again. I’m a married woman!” Julia objected as she finished dressing. She couldn’t explain her behavior, or how much she’d just enjoyed herself. Even the nagging feeling that this wasn’t the first time this had happened gnawed at her. Even so, there was no way she’d let herself do anything like this again. She never thought she’d get herself into an office affair, and she had no intention of letting it go on.

“That’s fine, you say that every day. We’ll see how you feel tomorrow. Now get moving or you’ll miss lunch.” Mr. Granger prompted her departure. Julia let his words settle inside her as she stumbled out the door. He was implying again that this was something she’d done before. Worse still, that she did it regularly, and that somehow she’d find herself doing it again tomorrow. Julia didn’t know how any of it was possible, but her gut told her it was true.

As she walked back to her desk, she tried to figure out what had just happened. Every step she took left her feeling more confused. Details seemed to be flying out of her mind, the last few hours of erotic escapades were quickly becoming a blur the further from Mr. Granger’s office she went. By the time she was sitting at her desk again, she could only remember that something inappropriate had happened. Even that was becoming unclear. Just what had happened to her in his office? Julia remembered bringing in the file he’d wanted, and then everything just became a blur until the memory of sitting at her desk.

Julia sipped at her now cold coffee and wondered how time could fly so fast while talking about contract finances. It was already lunchtime and she’d wasted the whole morning. At least she felt good, oddly refreshed like she’d just had a bit of morning fun with Mark. It wasn’t going to be a bad day even for all the time spent with Mr. Granger.

Chapter 2

The clouds slipped by as Julia and Paula relaxed at the small cafe just down the street from their office. The blue skies had just been too tempting and the two women had to take the opportunity to get lunch outside. After a long cold winter there was simply no other choice.

“Oh it’s a beautiful day!” Paula smiled as she munched on her salad. Julia noted that Paula still had a glow about her, but she’d managed to clean up to her usual standards. She had to admit she was a bit envious of the younger woman. Julia had aged well, but Paula had the large chest and tight waist that only genetics or surgery could get you.

“So who’s the lucky man?” Julia smiled as she enjoyed her own sandwich.

“What makes you say that?” Paula asked, seemingly surprised.

“You just look like you’ve been spending some quality time with a new man, or is it a woman?” Julia giggled. As far as she knew Paula wasn’t into girls, but anything was possible. Paula had only worked for the company for the last couple of months and Julia was still trying to get to know her better.

“Julia!” Paula sputtered as she nearly choked on a leaf of lettuce. “I’ll have you know that I’m not seeing anyone at the moment. And just so we’re clear, I do swing both ways.”

“Really?” Julia thought of it for a moment. She’d never actually done anything kinky with another woman, but something inside her found the idea titillating. Even though the old taboos on same sex relationships had mellowed, she’d been married, and just never thought about it seriously. It was always just something that other women did, and despite a bit of curiosity she never pursued the idea.

“Sure, why not? Don’t tell me you’ve never thought about it.” Paula smiled as she lifted a cherry tomato up to her lips and wrapped her tongue around it before slowly sucking it into her mouth. Julia blushed at the display, even as she felt her body tingle from the titillating show.

“Never.” Julia shot out reflexively. It was too quick and Paula’s knowing gaze made Julia blush even more before she whispered her honest answer. “Okay, sometimes.”

Paula smiled. “Isn’t honesty fun? And lighting didn’t strike you down!”

“I guess not.” Julia tittered nervously at the run of this conversation.

“It’s okay, I won’t tell anyone, and if you’re interested sometime, my place is pretty close if you’d like to experiment a little. You’re never too old to learn new tricks.” Paula grinned wickedly. Julia blanched a bit more even as her pussy quivered eagerly at the idea.

“Thanks, maybe we can do that sometime.” Julia surprised herself. Then quickly tried to recover. “Just not today. I’ve got another big meeting, and I’ve got things to do at home tonight.”

“That’s okay. I’m not in any hurry, and just so you know your husband is welcome to join you if he wants to come. That is if you don’t mind sharing a little.” Paula pressed further. Julia smiled at the thought. Mark would never expect that kind of an offer from her, but he was a man. She didn’t doubt for a moment he would be up for a menage a trois.

“Not at all,” Julia found the words just falling out of her mouth. She never would have thought she’d be having this kind of a conversation for lunch.

“Well, sorry to eat and run but I’ve got a meeting myself. I’ll see you later.” Paula excused herself and shot off for the office. Julia just stared out from the table blankly as she took in what had just happened. Could she really sleep with another woman? Well, she wouldn’t have to decide that today.

In that moment, her eyes fell upon a well-dressed man at the table in front of her and her mouth dropped. The man had a silly grin on his face and was gasping loudly. Julia’s eyes turned lower and she saw one of the waitresses kneeling between his legs, her blouse was open and the girl was holding her bare breasts in her hands. In fact she was squeezing them together and Julia realized that the girl was giving the man a very public titty fuck.

Julia swooned for a moment, nauseous as the scene played out in front of her. She quickly looked around, and realized that no one else thought anything was amiss, as if it were perfectly normal for a woman to do something so obscene in public. The man’s howls of pleasure almost rattled Julia’s table as he came all over the girl’s chest and face. They both rested for a moment before the girl pulled gently away from him and bent down to clean him with her mouth.

Julia sat there transfixed as the pair finished their show. The girl pulled her blouse together and buttoned it up as the man closed up his trousers. He got up and gave her a peck on the cheek before walking away. The girl smiled for a moment and then started clearing the table.

As soon as the man left, Julia got up and walked over to the waitress as she went about her work.

“Hi there, are you okay?” Julia asked as the young woman turned towards her. The girl was smiling as if nothing had happened, but Julia gasped at what she saw. The girl had only buttoned her blouse up part way, leaving her ample cleavage on display. Even worse, she hadn’t done anything to clean herself, and Julia watched as the man’s cum slowly dripped down the girl’s cheek and down between her breasts.

“Certainly, Miss. Is there anything wrong?” The waitress asked as she reached up started to rub the man’s cum into her upper chest.

Julia felt herself growing dizzy again and she stumbled before grabbing a chair for support. Something was wrong, very wrong. For an instant she grasped what it was and then it slid from her mind. She was left unbalanced and feeling very strange as the waitress grabbed onto Julia’s arm to steady her.

“Thank you, I’m sorry but I feel a little dizzy.” Julia stammered as she felt the wave of dizziness start to fade.

“That’s okay, it happens sometimes. Would you like me to call you a cab?” The waitress asked as she helped Julia steady herself. Julia knew something was wrong here, but she didn’t know what it was. That very thought disturbed her, but she had to get back to work. That would settle her nerves and then perhaps she could remember what was bothering her.

“No, I’ll be okay. Thank you so much.” Julia grasped the girl’s hand firmly in thanks. If not for the help she could have ended up on the ground and possibly injured. She had too much to do for something like that to happen.

“Anytime. We like to keep our customers happy and healthy!” The waitress giggled as she walked Julia out of the restaurant. Julia waved her good bye and headed back to the office.

As she walked she thought about how strange she’d been feeling all day. She’d never felt like this before, and was beginning to wonder if she was coming down with some illness. Still Julia felt fine now as she was walking. Perhaps it was some new stress she hadn’t realized was bothering her. No matter what she resolved to relax this evening and worry about it more tomorrow.

Chapter 3

The rest of the day seemed to go by uneventfully. The earlier bouts of dizziness and nausea hadn’t returned and Julia was feeling pretty good by the time she left the office for the day. She wondered if she hadn’t just eaten something that hadn’t agreed with her or something. Julia resolved to see the office doctor if the symptoms returned.

She enjoyed the walk home under blue skies and a light breeze. This was always her favorite time of year, that point where you could go out without a jacket if you wanted it. She noticed that many other people were enjoying the day as well.

She was about half way home when something hit her out in the corner of her eye. Julia didn’t realize what had caught her eye, since when she turned all she saw was a man in a business suit and a well-dressed woman following close behind. Julia paused for a moment before she turned to resume her walk home. As her eyes lost focus on the pair Julia saw the image shift, and again for a fleeting moment her eyes caught sight of what had made her stop in the first place.

Before today she might have reacted with alarm, but somehow the sight of a naked woman crawling behind a man who was leading her by a leash didn’t cause her to panic. Julia just watched as the man walked along, chatting with the woman and other passersby. No one seemed to notice that the woman was naked or that she was wearing a leash. Even her occasional woofs went unnoticed by everyone except the man holding her leash.

Now Julia turned away with conviction. She had to get home. Something very wrong was happening and she wanted to be somewhere she felt safe. She was only a few blocks away now, and she ran home, closing that distance in near record time.

“Honey, are you all right?” Mark asked as his wife stood panting just inside the door. He got up from watching the evening news to check on her. Her ragged breaths and stunned look disturbed him and he quickly wrapped his arms around her and led her to the living room couch to sit down.

“I don’t know. I’ve been feeling strange all day, and I can’t believe what I just saw.” Julia gasped for breath as her husband held her close. She leaned into him and opened her eyes towards the television screen.

Julia’s eyes glazed over as she looked at the flickering screen. The attractive Asian anchorwoman was naked and leaning over the news desk. She was trying to read the evening script off the teleprompter as her co-anchor casually thrust into her from behind. Every line she read was punctuated by grunts and gasps from the pair and as they approached the commercial break they both climaxed.

Julia’s eyes bulged out at the sight, her world suddenly exploding around her. It was the last straw for her already strained mind, and Julia fainted.

She woke up a few minutes later with Mark hovering above her with a glass of water he’d gone to fetch before she had fainted.

“Here, honey, drink this.” Mark helped sit her up and got the first drops down her throat.

“You’re looking a lot better.” Mark smiled as he helped Julia sip down a glass of water.

“I feel better. I just wish I knew why I fainted.” Julia whispered limply as she rested on the couch. She knew something had disturbed her greatly, something about the news. But as she watched it now, there was nothing amiss. She couldn’t even remember what had bothered her in the first place. Still she had the feeling of a leaky dam trying to hold itself together. Something was trying to get into her head, and it was breaking past her defenses.

“It was probably just a tough day at work. Relax. I’ll take care of everything tonight and get you to bed early. I know Kelly wouldn’t be disappointed if you don’t take her out tomorrow night.” Mark gently rubbed Julia’s arm. Julia had almost forgotten about the planned outing. She hated to postpone it, but if she didn’t feel better she wouldn’t have a choice.

“Thanks, I’m sure that’s all it is. A little rest and I’ll be good as new.” Julia smiled weakly, not sure if she was kidding herself, but she didn’t want to worry Mark. Besides if she rested for a bit she’d probably feel better. She just wished she knew what was bothering her.

Thankfully it was Friday, and that meant she didn’t have any important plans for until the next evening. Julie relaxed for the rest of the night, ate a quick dinner and settled into bed far earlier than normal. She slipped into a deep sleep the instant her head hit the pillow.

Chapter 4

Julia’s deep sleep soon gave way to dreams. The normal strangeness of her dreams shifted to a level of eroticism that left her reeling. Her dreams drifted from one arousing scene to the next, her body used by a series of aggressive, dominating men that sent her blood boiling. The dreams felt far more real than she was used to. Every touch of their hands, the raw sensation of penetration and the force of her orgasms felt more like memories than the unreal worlds that normally populated her dreams.

The cavalcade of lovers danced through her mind. Some she recognized, her boss and executives from her job, her neighbors, and even local businessmen. Others were unknown to her. They all seemed as varied as possible, different heights, builds, ages and race. With each of them she found herself helplessly enthralled, and eager to be taken. The raw sensuality of it was unlike anything she’d ever known. In her whole life she hadn’t had more than a handful of lovers: she’d only had a few serious boyfriends before marrying her husband. Even in those younger, experimental days she’d never been quite so depraved as in these dreams.

Julia was racked by the dreams, and was torn out of her sleep by a hammering orgasm. She was on her back with one hand plunging between her legs and the other roughly squeezing her breast. She panted as her body shuddered from the waves of pleasure coursing through her. The room was still dark, and she looked over at the clock to see that it was still a half hour until dawn. For once she was glad that Mark was a deep sleeper. She’d never had such an intensely hot dream, and especially never masturbated herself to orgasm while asleep. It wasn’t something that she wanted to try explaining to her husband.

She rolled out of bed and stumbled her way to the shower. She was dripping with sweat and the smell of her recent arousal was poignant. She couldn’t go back to sleep like this, and after such an energetic rousing, she couldn’t think of staying in bed. She gave the shower a moment to heat up and then luxuriated in the warm water pouring over her.

At least now she felt better, more grounded than she had last night. Julia still couldn’t explain why she’d felt so out of sorts yesterday, but that feeling had faded away. Now, she wondered what had triggered such an erotic dream. Certainly, she’d had wet dreams before, but nothing like that. Maybe her conversation with Paula had something to do with it, teasing her imagination with new fantasies. Regardless, she didn’t worry too much, dreams were always strange things, and maybe she’d just been getting into too much of a routine with Mark lately. Perhaps it was just her subconscious’s way of saying she needed to spice up the bedroom some more.

She finished up her shower and then went out for a morning run. She still felt a little tension and a bit of early morning exercise usually helped with that. Julia laughed at herself. She’d need to take another shower when she got home, but she couldn’t help it. She quickly pulled on her running outfit and stepped out. Mark was still snoring, and she knew even if he woke up, he’d gotten used to her morning runs.

The brisk morning air helped her wake up as she powered her way to the sidewalk. The sun was still hugging the horizon, and Julia could feel the world just beginning to wake up. The birds were chirping and the dew glistened on the grass. This was going to be another sunny day, probably even hot, though it was only her determined pace that managed to keep her warm as she ran in the morning chill.

She enjoyed the solitude of such an early morning run. Even the most determined runners rarely made it onto the streets by this time in the morning. That was perfect for Julia today. She didn’t know if she was up to seeing people yet. Somehow it felt like it was other people that had made yesterday so strange. She still couldn’t remember exactly what it was that was bugging her, but something was gnawing at her subconscious. She just wanted to know what it was.

Today’s run didn’t quite calm her the way she wanted, but it helped. Luckily, she had the rest of the day to take it easy. It was Saturday, and she didn’t have any plans until the evening. She’d have a good chance to just sit back and avoid any strangeness. Julia had a nice book she’d only gotten half way through, and this was the perfect day to try finishing it.