The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wager Part 3

During dinner I decided it was time to find out more about this bitchy little woman. I needed this information so as not to cause any suspicion amongst people who knew her before she met me.

“Slave you told me that you are a lawyer, what law firm you work for?”

“I don’t work for a law firm sir, I have my own practice.”

“From the looks of this apartment you must be a good one. What type of law you specialized in?”

“I specialize in helping battered and abused women sue the people that abuse them sir.”

“You don’t like men much do you slave? You some type of lesbian feminist or something?”

“I don’t like men much now sir , and I am a feminist, but I am no lesbian sir.”

“Vicky, do you know why I am doing this to you?”

“Because of what I did after I ran into you and blaming you for it sir.”

“That is part of it, but I want you to see it from my view point. There I was minding my own business when you crashed into me, and then after I offer to help you up I get blamed everything. Now one of my pet peeves in life is women that think everything wrong in their lives is a mans fault, and you instantly became the poster child for every one of them. You were not paying attention and crashed into a man and fell down and instantly in your mind it had to be his fault. Well unlucky for you I had the power to teach you a lesson and so here you are. When you learn some humility, that you are responsible for your own actions, and the consequences that come from them, I will let you go. I can tell by your face you don’t believe me, you probably think I got dozens of mind controlled slaves all over the place don’t you?

“Yes sir.”

“Well guess what, you were the second person I had used my powers on since I got them 2 nights ago. I hadn’t planned on having a hot little sex slave I was trying to think of a way to make some money. You have seen my apartment, you can tell I’m not loaded. Being the fancy pants, rich bitch lawyer what would you know of being poor.”

“I wasn’t always well off sir, my parents were poor I had to work my way through college, and law school sir”

“You say you worked your way through college? Doing what?”

“I was a stripper sir”

With that I almost blew the fine wine I was drinking with my dinner across the room.

“What? You a stripper if I had not ordered you to tell me the truth I wouldn’t believe you. I just can’t picture you as a stripper. I want you to tell me everything about you from those days and don’t leave anything out.”

Vicky’s face turned a bright red when I told her that, but she had no choice in the matter but to tell me everything.

“I grew up in a poor farming community in Indiana, I was just your typical girl, nothing special. I wanted to go to college and become a teacher, and my parents supported me in this. My parents were not rich, but somehow saved enough, to go along with some scholarships I earned to pay for the first year. When I got to college it was a whole new world to me. It was hard for me to make friends with the people there, my roommate was the only person I got close to, and she was little on the wild side for my taste. I was working as a waitress every spare moment I had to earn money for tuition for my next year in college. All I did was study, work and listen to the tales my roommate would tell. My roommate worked as a stripper in a near by strip club to pay her way through college, and had all the time in the world it seemed. She constantly told me about how easy it was to make money there, the men really did just throw it at you. As the months passed I noticed I wasn’t going to make enough to continue paying for college. I had a decision to make, to quit or find a better paying job. I looked around but every job that paid better I wasn’t qualified for, and I was at my wit’s end. My roommate knew that I was having problems, and told me I should start stripping at her club they were always hiring, and I more than qualified. Everyday she kept bringing it up, and everyday I kept putting her off until finally I faced the fact that it was either leave college, or strip to make enough money.

The day I went to interview at the club she worked at I was a nervous wreck. My roommate had to pour some liquid courage into me to get me to go, and by the time we got to the club I was half in the bag. I met the owner, and followed his instructions on what to do and how to hold myself. When I got done I was naked, and panting on the stage, frightened at what I had just done. Frightened by the conflicting emotions of the way I was raised and the excitement of being naked in front of a man, of tempting him. It raised some hidden part of me, and I was afraid of that part. The owner told me I was hired and my roommate took me back to the dorm where I got drunk. I now worked as a stripper, and I quickly made more then I needed to stay in school, but I was half drunk every night I performed. That gave me an excuse for the way I felt, the excitement of being on stage, to be everything I was raised not to be, and not want to face. One night while performing some of the boys from one of the frat houses at the college I went to were in attendance. They recognized me and my roommate and approached us after we got off. They wanted to know if we would be interested in a private performance at a party they were holding at their frat house the next weekend. My roommate quickly took the lead since I was half drunk, and made arrangements for us to perform there. The next day when I was sober I told her I wasn’t going to do it, stripping at the club was one thing, but at a frat house was another. She pleaded with me, telling me how much money we would make, and not to worry about it being a frat house. I was adamant about not doing it, but she finally got me to think about it through the week. I was still against the idea come the day of the frat party, and that is when she blackmailed me. She told me to get off my high horse, she knew I got a thrill out of what I was doing, and did I want that to be spread all over campus. I finally had to agree to this, and quickly started to work on getting a buzz on. By the time we got to the frat house I was feeling no pain.

The party at the frat house was just warming up when we arrived at the house to perform. As I did my performance more than once I had to remind them that there was a no touch policy in effect. They didn’t seem to like it much, but they would back off. I had to wait for my roommate to do her performance, and headed to get something to drink. On my way to the bar they had set up, someone handed me a drink. Without thinking twice I swallowed it down, and continued on to the bar. As I sat at the bar waiting for my roommate, I noticed the room was becoming fuzzy then everything after that was a blank. When morning came I was still in the frat house, tangled up in some bodies, and completely naked. I stumbled into a bathroom a little sick, and wanting to take a look at what was sticky on my face and body. What I saw scared me, I was covered in dry cum. It was in my hair, on my face, splattered on my chest and there was some dried onto the inside of my thighs. I threw up into the toilet, and went to find my clothes. I found them where the party was held, and got my next sick surprise. All over the walls was pictures of me doing various sex acts with different guys, and some with me and my roommate together. I quickly dressed and fled the frat house wanting to throw up again.

I don’t remember how, but I ended up at the local hospital, where I told a nurse I had been raped. They called the cops, and started a rape kit on me to make sure any evidence wouldn’t be lost. The cops came, took my statement, and started an investigation. My parents had been called, and they rushed to see their sweet little girl. The cops arrested the frat boys, and charged them with rape. I was sure they would be put away for a long time, but they all came from rich families, and had the best lawyers. They bought off my roommate, and it came down to my word against theirs. The prosecutor was willing to go on, but by this time my parents learned how I had been earning my money. The look of hurt in their eyes was to much, and I dropped my complaint, but I was determined that no other man would be able to get away with this. I transferred to another college, and switched majors so that I could get a degree in law. I was going to make people like them pay for what they done to me. I continued to strip since it allowed me to pay for my education, but I didn’t get drunk anymore, I didn’t need to. I hid away the excitement of being a man’s desires, now they were just tools for me to use to reach my goal.”

I was stunned by her story, and I knew it had to be all true. Here I was forcing this woman to relive her nightmare, instead of a date rape drug, I used this power given to me. Hell it was worse, at least she had no conscious memory of what they forced her to do. I let my anger get the better of me, and do something I would never have done otherwise.

“Vicky, I’m sorry for what happened, and what I did. I know it doesn’t count for very much, but you have my apology. Forget the dishes, just go to bed I need to think awhile.”

“Yes sir.”

I laid down on the couch, and started to practice what I preached to Vicky. I had to take responsibility for what I had done to her, I had to make things right. I could zap away all memories of what I done from her head, and disappear like nothing ever happened. Was that enough? I felt I owed her something for what I did to her.

“Sir, you coming to bed?”

“I think I’ll sleep right here tonight. Tomorrow I will erase everything I have done to you, and disappear from your life. Vicky, do you want me to remove those memories of your rape from your head?”

“No sir, they are part of me now, they shaped me into becoming the best I could be. Besides others know what happened to me, how would I explain my sudden memory loss to them?”

“I can fix their minds so they won’t remember either.”

“Sir, that would take some doing, but thank you no I will live with this.”

“Ok just go back to bed and get some sleep.”

“Goodnight sir.”

“Goodnight Vicky.”

I curled up on the couch and went to sleep, prepared to erase everything that I did from Vicky’s mind come morning. Just before I woke up I thought I was having a pleasant dream of a beautiful blond woman giving me a blowjob. The closer I came out of my sleep the better this dream felt, until I realized it was no dream. I opened my eyes and saw Vicky bobbing away on my cock. I try to ask her what is going on, but it only comes out a mumbled. Seeing that I am now awake she increases her tempo in working my cock over. All I could do was lay back, and enjoy what I was experiencing answers could come later. After Vicky finished me off I was ready to get those answers.

“Why did you do that, Vicky, I didn’t tell you to?”

“I wanted to sir.”

“That makes no sense. Why would you want to anything for the slimeball that has been playing with your head?”

“Sir, you are not a slimeball. A slimeball would have just blown off what happened to me, and made me have sex with them. I see deep down you are a nice guy, you wanted to not only undo what you done, but you were willing to go around the country to make everyone forget I had been raped.”

“I just feel I owe you for what I had done to you, I shouldn’t have done it. Now let me just erase what I had done to you, and I will be gone.”

“Sir, please don’t.”

“Why the hell not?”

“Sir I want to get the know the nice guy better. You re-awakened that hidden part of me, and I want to explore it. With you it will be safe because you can return me to what I was prior, and I know you won’t hurt me sir.”

“How can you know that?”

“I’m not swinging my purse under a street lamp looking for tricks, sir.”

“I did threaten you with that didn’t I. Ok have it your way, Vicky, I owe you anyway. Now I will just remove those commands, and we will see how it goes.”

“Please don’t sir, I like it just how it is.”

“Ok I won’t, but you better get ready to go to work.”

“Sir I already called my assistant, and told her I won’t be in.”

“Why did you do that?”

“Sir, you need a new wardrobe, and I will take you shopping for it. Now, sir you need to call off, and we can go.”

I threw in the towel and did as she asked. I was concerned that I somehow screwed up her brain, but went along with her. She took me shopping for clothing at the higher end men’s stores. This is the type of stores where they alter the suits to fit you perfectly. Of course there was something I over looked when we went out, but Vicky saved my butt.

“Sir, you told me not to draw attention to what is happening to me, but there might be a problem in public if I keep calling you sir. What do you want me to do sir?”

“You can call me by my name in public, Vicky.”

“Yes sir.”

“Didn’t I just say to use my name in public?”

“Yes sir you did, now if you would only tell me your name.”

“Adam, Adam Prescott.”

“That makes it easier Adam.”

With that we both busted out laughing. Finally Vicky decided I had enough new clothes, and dragged me off to get a new haircut. I guess I did look like a bum standing next to her. From there it was off to a restaurant to have lunch, I filled Vicky in on more about me. As we were finishing up our lunch I just couldn’t help myself. I sent a mental command to every woman in the room except Vicky to have an orgasm. As the moans and cries started to erupt from all around us, Vicky asked me what did I do. I told her that I made them all have an orgasm with that she busted out laughing. She excused her self to use the ladies room before we left, just as she entered I gave her a mental command to have multiple orgasms. You could hear her moans and cries though out the restaurant. When she got finished, and came back to the table, she passed her panties to me under the table. She told me with a laugh that I should keep them since she couldn’t wear them now they were so wet. When we left the restaurant Vicky wanted to go for a walk in the park. We walked through the park still learning more about each other until the sun went down, then it was time to go home. When we got back to Vicky’s apartment I was in for a surprise.

“Sir, take me to bed and show me how to make love.”

It was her day, and I was doing whatever she wanted so I complied.