The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wager Part 2

As I was walking down the street the possibilities on what I could do was endless and I was having a hard time deciding on what to do, when fate stepped in. I got to the end of the block and as I was turning the corner a women coming the other way, talking on her cell phone and not paying attention where she was going, bumped into me. In accordance to the laws of physics an object in motion tends to stay in motion until acted upon by an outside force. The object in motion was the 5′5″ 110lb woman and the outside force was my 6ft 180lb self. As she went sprawling to the street, the packages she was carrying in one hand went flying one way and her cell phone went another. I asked her if she was alright and offered my hand to her to help her up.

“Get away from me asshole you have done enough already.”

“Hey wait a minute lady you ran into me.”

“Get real asshole you knocked me down and broken my new cell phone. You will pay for that and for the visit to my doctor to make sure I am not hurt.”

“Hey look you were the one that wasn’t watching where she was going not me and I’m not paying a dime.”

This was starting to get into a real screaming match when it dawned on me that I would really like to teach this bitch a lesson in humility and I had the power to do it. I quickly thought to her (you will shut up and follow me. You will not cry out to anyone nor try to harm me in any way you will act normally). She immediately shut up and stood there, I turned and started to walk home and looked over my shoulder and sure enough she was following. By the time we got back to my apartment I had lost most of my anger but still wanted to teach the bitch a lesson. I told her to go sit on the couch and she just stood there just inside my door so I just thought to her (you will do what ever I tell you to do, you will know that these are not your actions but you can not stop yourself). She then walked over to the couch and sat down. I now had the time and the presence of mind to take a good look at this bitch and let me tell you I liked what I saw. As I had noticed earlier she was 5′5″ tall and 110lbs but what else I noticed was that she was blond with nice shapely legs and a well built rack. I told her to stand up and turn around so I could see her ass, and let me tell you what an ass it was perfectly shaped and oh so delectable.

“I am going to ask you some questions and you will answer truthfully and in a normal tone of voice, do you understand?”

“Yes you miserable piece of shit.”

“Enough of that you will no longer swear at me you will addresses me as sir do you understand?”

“Yes sir”

“Now what is your name?”

“Victoria sir”

“How old are you Victoria?”

“32 sir”

“Are you in any type of relationship at the moment Victoria?”

“No sir”

“Do you live alone or with a roommate?”

“Alone sir”

Perfect I thought.

“Now whose fault was it back there on the street corner?”

“Mine sir”

“Then why did you blame me?”

“I was angry, I was talking to a difficult client of mine when I bumped into you and took it out on you sir”

“A client? What is your job Victoria?

“I am a lawyer sir”

I thought to myself shes probably one of those ultra feminist ball busters that blames everything wrong in the world on men and normally wouldn’t give me the time of day. Time to have some fun.

“Well Vicky, oh do you mind if I call you Vicky?

“Yes I do its Victoria not Vicky sir”

“Well to bad I like Vicky better so from now on your Vicky do you understand?”

“Yes sir”

“So lets try that first question again what is your name?”

“Vicky sir”

“Now I am going to explain a few things, as you can see I can control your mind and since I control your mind, I control your body. Basically what it boils down to is that I own you. I can make you quit your job and start turning tricks on a street corner if I wanted to and make you believe that it was your life long dream since a little girl to be a hooker. So it would be in your best interest not to piss me off and to keep me happy, do you understand you are my slave now?”

“Yes sir”

“Now I am going to give you back some freedom, you can speak again but not scream, you can not draw attention to your predicament either by deed or word, you no longer have to follow me but you can not leave my home without my permission. You still can not thru action or inaction cause me harm.”

Immediately after I gave her back some freedom she was on her knees begging me in a calm normal voice with tears running down her face to please let her go and that she was sorry for what she did.

“Ain’t going to happen slave now get up and start fixing my dinner and I better like it or else”

“Yes sir”

Dinner was good, Vicky really knew how to cook even with the simple fair in my apartment. I then went and sprawled on my couch to watch the Sunday night football game on TV while my new slave went about cleaning my apartment which would take awhile since being like most single guys I wasn’t to big on dusting and doing windows. After Vicky got done I told her it was time to go to bed.

“Sir please can I go home now?”

“No slave tonight you are going to do your best to give me the best sex of my life do you understand?”

As tears started to run down her face again she said in a weak voice “Yes sir”

Now I didn’t want a crying woman in my bed all night so I did a little tweaking. I thought to her (you will no longer cry in my presence, tonight you crave my cock, you will perform any sex act, you will be completely wanton in my bed, you will be a complete slut.) The transformation over her was astonishing, she stopped crying and a seductive smile came to her face and she wantonly walked over to me and started rubbing my crotch.

“Please sir take me to bed your slut needs your cock so bad, use me any way you want I beg you sir.”

“Go into my bedroom slut and strip and wait for me.” Vicky went into my bedroom and I headed to the bathroom to take a quick piss. Now my sexual experiences were not vast as I was only of average looks and low income, which is not a good combination for getting laid often or for getting a piece of ass of the quality that Vicky certainly was. I walked into my room and let me tell you I had liked what I saw of a dressed Vicky but an undressed one had me drooling, but there was only one thing I didn’t like: her hairy bush.

“Slut tomorrow you will shave your pussy bare and keep it that way for me.”

“Yes sir, now can I have your cock?

Now I won’t go into great detail but let me say she was amazingly good at sucking cock and man what she did with her vaginal muscles were fantastic. She completely wore me out and just before I fell asleep with my slave curled up next to me I ordered her to wake me up with a blow job in the morning. When morning came I woke up to Vicky sucking away at my cock and it wasn’t to long afterwards I shot my load into her mouth which the little slut swallowed right up and cleaned me off.

“Slave you will call in sick today you have a big day ahead of you. Now get up and go make my breakfast I have to get ready for work.”

True to my orders from last night Vicky was no longer craving my cock since I made it only for one night but she couldn’t cry anymore, and she didn’t say anything about what she did last night. I attributed that to fear of what I might do to her and left it at that.

“Slave you will be doing a little shopping today, I want you to go buy the sluttiest clothing you can, you will buy enough to wear for an entire week. You will also buy new shoes, all of them must be spike heeled and over 3 inches in height. As a matter of fact the higher the heel the better. After you purchase them you will take your new clothing to your home, you will then come back to my place and leave me a key to your home and your address, if you don’t already have a spare to give me you will go and have one made. After that you will go back to your home and pick one of your new outfits and put it on and wait for me.”

“Yes sir”

“Here is a key to my apartment now you may leave” Vicky got up and left and I was off to work.

I lived a few short blocks from the rundown old office building I worked in so it did not take me long to arrive at work. I quickly found my cubicle put my headset on and fired up the old computer and got ready for another day of blindly calling people at the worst times of the day and try to sell them things. That’s right I’m one of the lowest life forms on the planet a telemarketer. I make minimum wage plus a small commission on every thing I sell, now since I live in a rundown rat infested apartment you can infer on how good I am in convincing people they need to buy the Fruittimagic II or any of the myriad other piss poor items we try to peddle for a low cost of only $19.99 that is really a $60 value. Now with the thoughts of that sexy little slave I now had running through my mind, and all the nasty things I was going to do to her, lets just say I didn’t have my A game going and hadn’t sold a single thing all morning. Then inspiration struck while I was eating my lunch at the local deli, maybe just maybe I could use my powers to make people buy things. I rushed back to my cubicle and started dialing.

“Hello may I speak to the Mr. or Mrs. of the house please.”

“I’m Mrs. Watson, my husband is at work how may I help you.”

Well with that I concentrated on the voice and tried to send a command to the voice on the other end (you will buy whatever I try to sell you)

“My name is Adam and I would like to know if you would be interested in the Rayco Fruittimagic II food processor, now before you answer let me tell...”

“Adam I’ll buy whatever you are selling, you sold me.”

“...you what this little, eh? Umm your sure about this Mrs. Watson?”

“Yes Adam hell make it 2 of everything I can give the extras away as gifts”

Well you get the picture, the power works over the phone I can make anyone do anything just by calling them, thank you God for these powers they are great. The rest of the day who ever I called bought lots of stuff and I set a company record for sales. Hell I even had a crotchety old man buy a year subscription to Women Weekly magazine. Yes life was grand I thought as I quickly made my way home. With the thoughts of how much money I could make now I had completely forgotten that I sent Vicky home so was a little put off when she wasn’t there. Then I remembered my instructions for her and went and picked up the key to her apartment and the scrap of paper with her address on it. Now I usually walk to where ever I was going to save money but Vicky’s apartment was on the other side of town so I called a cab. On the ride over I made my plans for my little slave.

I arrived at Vicky’s apartment and let myself in and what I saw absolutely blew my mind, there was my slave sitting on her couch in a black leather bustier, a matching black leather thong, with a pair of sheer black bylon stockings and a pair of 4″ heeled pumps on her feet. As I entered Vicky got up came over and knelt at my feet with her head down.

“I hope what I am wearing pleases you sir?”

Now I had made twisted little plans about what I would do to my little slave on the way over but now after seeing her I could not think of a single one of them.

“Yes slave I am pleased. Now go start my dinner I want to check out my new apartment out.”

Vicky got up and rushed to the kitchen to comply with my orders as I went on a tour of my new home. I found a queen sized bed in the bedroom with very expensive sheets on it, I checked the walk-in closet and just as I expected I found the clothing of a very successful ball busting, man hating female lawyer. That is not one piece of alluring attire in sight, there was plenty of power suits hanging in there and lots of sensible shoes, all off expensive manufacture but nothing to entice a man. Back in the bedroom I found boxes an boxes of Vicky’s new clothing and decided to take a peek. Lets just say even under orders to find the “sluttiest” clothing she could find they were not cheap, there must have been at least $5,000 worth of stuff here. I then went into the master bathroom and took a look around and found the usual feminine products you would expect. I then exited the master bedroom and went back into the main room and took a good look around, noticed a curio cabinet with different knick knacks in it and all the furniture in the living room was expensive including the 50″ plasma TV. I then went into another room that seemed to be set up as a at home office including a top of the line computer. Next to the computer was a picture of Vicky with 2 older people I assumed were her parents and then exited the room. I was definitely going to like living here.

I found Vicky in the kitchen cooking up my dinner, I could tell Vicky took pride in her cooking and just like everything else in the place all the appliances and cookware were top of the line.

“Nice apartment Vicky, I think I am going to enjoy living here and those steaks smell delicious.”

“Thank you sir.”