The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Vice: Chapter Two

Sarah ran a finger around the rim of her cup absent-mindedly, waiting for James in a coffee house in down-town Manhattan. The doors parted, and he stumbled into the dimly lit shop, a hand clasped on his chest. He saw Sarah and took a seat across from her.

“That should be the last of them,” he sighed, sliding into the booth opposite her. “You don’t feel them anymore, do you?”

“No,” Sarah replied, leaning casually across the table. She pulled James’ hand away from his chest. His palm came away hot and wet, and his shirt was stained dark red with blood. Sarah gasped.

“I know,” James smiled, almost apologetically. “I should be more careful. But they’re using bullets now.”

Sarah brought one finger to her lips, shushing him. She extended her other hand, forefinger twirling tiny circles, and brought it closer to his chest. His shirt ripped a few inches, pulling back to reveal his bullet wound. She flexed and drew her hand back. James grimaced in pain and bit his lip, but remained silent.

A nine-millimeter round dropped from his chest, covered in his blood. Sarah waved a hand over the wound and James’ flesh covered the hole. He exhaled explosively and slumped back into his seat. He gave Sarah a sheepish grin.

It had been somewhere near three weeks since Sarah had met James. Ever since that night when she lost herself and found something else, she’d stayed with him. He meant more to her now, and knowing that he had placed these feelings in her didn’t stop them from being real. She was his. And she liked it.

So she’d protected him. Those bureaucrats in Washington were treating her like some lost piece of property. She was MIA, and they’d be damned if they let some boy get away with one of their most valuable assets. But, like she’d known for a while, she belonged to somebody else now.

She’d helped him throw off his pursuers, one at a time, until their numbers dwindled and she was reasonably certain that they were off the grid once again. She helped anyway she could, whether it be identifying unfriendlies with a helping Push, or relieving some of his pent up stress through nightly exercise. She enjoyed it more and more.

The old Sarah was tucked away in the corner of her mind somewhere, questioning James’ motives and her own. But in her service to James, the twining of his mind into her own, she realized that she was happy for the first time in a long while. No more decisions, no more grey areas. Just him, and what was best for him. Bliss.

The decision to leave New York was an attempt to leave their situation behind. James flew with Sarah under false papers to California. They spent their evening chasing waves on the beach, sharing dinner on a boardwalk. How many times had Sarah wished to lead a life of leisure like this instead of hunting people under the employ of the government? She found it a tiny bit strange that her wish came true under her current circumstances.

A luxurious hotel room opened up several opportunities for the couple. James indulged himself on a bottle of expensive Italian wine, and found himself sitting with Sarah on the loveseat, gripping a crystal glass delicately by the stem.

Staring into her eyes, admiring her beauty inside and out, he felt a sudden sense of despair. Was he a monster? Had he taken from her something he could never give back? What could he do with her now?

He leaned forward and took her hand in his. “Sarah?”

“James.” She said, batting her eyelashes.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

She raised an eyebrow slightly before giving him a crooked grin. “Please, drink,” she said, taking a swig of her wine and motioning for him to do the same.

One bottle later, a very drunk James kissed at Sarah’s neck. She laughed airily as he moved down her chest, his hands playing lightly on her skin. He struggled with the tie on the back of her dress for a moment, stammering his apology and hiccupping all the while.

At one point he slipped clumsily off the edge of the bed. Sarah extended a hand and caught him with a Push, bringing him back up until he rested gently on top of her. She held him like that for a moment as she brought herself up to kiss him.

His hands found the back of her head, and he returned her kiss. Slowly his fingers worked down to her shoulders, tugging insistently at the straps of her shirt. She raised her arms, pulling the fabric over her head. Her shirt fell to the floor, and she lay naked from the chest up on the bed.

James struggled with his own clothing for a few moments before finally standing naked and proud before her. She giggled at his confidence, and somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind felt a genuine affection for him. Maybe he wasn’t a monster?

In his stupor, James reached out and took each of Sarah’s hands in his own, pushing them behind her and Pushing a bind onto them. She struggled against it for a moment playfully before sticking out her lip in a mock pout.

He eased her onto her back, tracing the curves of her body with massaging fingertips. He hooked a finger under the waistband of her jeans and tugged. They came away easily, revealing a red thong he knew she reserved only for special occasions.

The thong came away next, revealing her carefully trimmed snatch. She looked down at James, chest heaving heavily, as he brought his head down between her thighs. He kissed the insides of her legs, building her up toward what was to come.

He brought a hand up and Pushed another bind onto her. Suddenly her head was held snugly against the mattress, and her legs were pulled apart as James continued his work. She wriggled in anticipation.

She let out a gasp as his tongue began to slide inside of her. Countless shivers raced up and down her spine as he whisked his tongue around her clit. Several minutes of pleasure and Sarah was on the verge of orgasm.

James stood and leaned over Sarah, moving a lock of hair from her flushed cheeks. “C’mon, James,” she pleaded, her voice hoarse, “I’m waiting…”

James nodded and stepped back. He Pushed slightly, like a marionette moving a puppet, and Sarah’s legs were lifted from the bedside. He brought them up, pushing them straight and lifting them higher until her feet rested on his shoulders.

He teased her lips with his dick for an excruciating few minutes, Sarah biting her bottom lip and whimpering in anticipation. He pushed inside of her in one fluid motion, and began to pump her slowly.

As an added bonus he entered her mind, and with every thrust he Pushed a memory of hers to the surface. Every orgasm she’d ever had flashed before her eyes in a whirlwind of remembered pleasure; memories of her first love, of every love, of her first climax, of his domination of her. She cried out in ecstasy.

He railed her harder and harder while she bucked wildly in her confinement, hands eager to be free of his bind. He obliged, flicking a finger and releasing her as he grabbed hold of her legs and held her steady.

Sarah’s hands flew to her breasts, kneading them insistently as she built toward climax. She rolled her nipples between her fingers, pinching them and mewing helplessly as James brought her closer and closer to the edge.

It seemed his range was limitless. Every thrust brought him deeper inside her, deeper than any man she’d been with before. Memories flashed before her eyes. Bolts of pleasure tore through her body. His mind overpowered hers.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as her first orgasm thundered through her. James kept her cumming, persistently plunging into her. As she shook and screamed in the bed, he finally let loose in her and groaned with pleasure.

They fell asleep holding each other.

Sarah woke in the middle of the night, feeling sated and lazy. And suddenly she was fully awake. Something about James’ presence in her. It wasn’t as strong. It seemed to have ebbed throughout the night, whether from his excessive consumption or just plain exhaustion she did not know.

She retreated into her mind, carefully stepping through the passages that James had claimed as his own. Here she was, and there he was. It was like walking through an elaborate maze of tangled thread; she could see exactly where she began and where he ended.

Experimentally at first, Sarah slowly pushed a bit of James’ will from her own, a tiny thread loosing itself from the tangle of their minds. James did not stir in his sleep, nor did he seem to notice his loss. Slowly she began to delve deeper into her mind, freeing herself from him bit by bit.

It was careful work, like surgery. Each strand of identity she reclaimed, she felt her power and control grow. Eventually she was left holding everything she used to be: every free thought, every inhibition, every worry.

Stepping from the entrapment of James’ mind felt like stepping out into a cold wind. Without his oppressive will, she felt like she was missing something. The world was an ugly place. She didn’t like having to worry all of the time, and the only time she’d really felt at peace was when James pressed down onto her mind with his own.

She made a decision. She stepped into James’ mind, Pushing a few subtle suggestions on him in his drunken stupor that she hoped would go unnoticed. With that, she emerged herself once more in the will of the man who had taken her forcefully not so long ago. She was his again, and it felt like that’s the way it had always been.

James’ dreams were filled with thoughts of Sarah. It quickly shifted into a nightmare, where Sarah left him and he could not find her. He searched everywhere for her, but his search was fruitless.

And then she was there again, a ray of light in his dark world. He had never been so happy to see a person in his life. She touched him softly, and he asked where she had gone. She answered him in a whisper.

“Love me, and you need never ask me again.”

Sleep for both James and Sarah did not last long. Their dreams, twining slowly with each other’s slowly turned to thoughts of torment. Scared, but unable to wake, they embraced each other.

Somewhere far away they felt her: a power just like theirs, but tinged with colors of hunger and lust, of evil and madness. She was using it, Pushing carelessly, just like James had done. But her goals were much less innocent than James’ had been. They were tainted.

In their dreams she came to them. James and Sarah cowered before her power as she reached out to touch them. They fought her and resisted her, fending her off but still she insisted, prodding at them like a cat toying with mice.

They felt her voice ring through their dreams and instantly they woke. James held Sarah in his arms, but those words still haunted him.

“You’re like me....I bet you taste wonderful.”