The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is my second MC contribution, hopefully an improvement over my first. It is a non-related story. I’d still appreciate any feedback/suggestions you can give me, so feel free to email me. ()

The Vice: Chapter One

Everybody’s got a vice, right? For some it’s gambling, others drinking. Running a hand through his sweat slicked hair, James imagined for a moment having such a regular problem. But no, his addiction was way too much fun. He just couldn’t stop using this damn power!

He drew himself slowly from bed, resting the red-headed angel’s head softly back onto the sheets, trying his best not to wake her in his ritual desertion. She’d been fun, a real prize once things sunk in for her. Inhibitions removed, a little more relaxed, she’d been willing enough.

Standing in front of the mirror, James buttoned his shirt up slowly and sighed. He’d leave her the same way he always did: sleeping peacefully with no memory of their encounter save an overwhelming sense of satisfaction and a few sore muscles. It bothered him sometimes, but what could he do?

He stood in the doorway for a moment, hesitating. Was this really the only way? And with that he was gone.

Sarah hung up the phone.

Things weren’t supposed to go this way. She wasn’t supposed to work alone, under any circumstances. They’d promised her that. But damn it, there was a window of opportunity and she had to take him now!

It didn’t make that much of a difference. Her partners were usually just cannon fodder anyhow. She did all the heavy lifting, being the only Pusher in the company’s employ. Still, she couldn’t shake the feeling this morning. This one was tricky.

Her target had been slipping in and out of their radar for months, surfacing only long enough to take in a pretty young woman before vanishing back into the woodworks. But he’d been getting sloppy, Pushing more and more frequently. They’d worked out a pattern, and now they’d finally got him. All she had to do was bag him.

So Sarah now found herself outside a crummy hotel in downtown Manhattan, waiting for a man she knew nothing about with only a tranquilizer gun in one hand and God given talent in the other. Stake-outs always sucked.

An hour after sunrise the lobby doors parted and a young man, perhaps in his early twenties, stood blinking dumbly in the morning sunlight. So young, could he really have such gifts? But it was him, no doubt about it. Sarah felt it pouring from him, a corona of mental powers shifting around his being.

He took a moment to pause before turning right and striding slowly down the sidewalk. Sarah took up his shadow twenty feet behind, blending easily with the morning crowd on their daily commute to work. The target veered lazily towards the monorail, bobbing in and out of view as more people gathered to catch the morning train.

A ten minute ride on the rail brought both of them to uptown, where he must live. Sarah followed him a few blocks to a swanky apartment complex. She watched him enter the doors. She would wait until nightfall before entering.

Several hours later Sarah strode into the complex. The doorman stopped her, demanding to know who she was. No problem, she simply reached into his mind and Pushed, and his unfamiliarity turned into a cordial greeting and an open door.

The lobby clerk was just as easy. All she had to do was ask the man’s name and room number, and with a little Push the clerk stammered it out easily enough. James Monroe. Apartment A-13, luxury Ap. She logged his name into her phone before catching the next lift up to the top floor.

The elevator doors opened into a deserted hallway. A-13 was a few doors down. Sarah slipped slowly out of her shoes and brought her tranq gun to bare. She Pushed a cushion of energy under her feet to dampen her footfalls and threw a dampening blanket over the hallway; there wasn’t any need for her to attract unwanted attention, and things might get noisy.

She stopped outside the door only for a moment before raising a hand and constricting it into a fist. The oak disintegrated into splinters as Sarah dove through the opening.

James knew it was only a matter of time before it caught up with him. He’d never expected his actions to go unnoticed, especially with his recent spree. He couldn’t help it, but such power cried out to be used. At least getting women in bed was the worst thing he’d done.

Which is why he didn’t understand why they were out to get him. He’d noticed them before. A stranger watching him intently in a crowd, or a couple whispering about him in a restaurant. He wasn’t hurting anyone, couldn’t they just leave him alone?

He’d noticed the woman standing outside the hotel before he left his room. James had always been good at feeling presences. He’d kept track of her, all the way to his apartment complex. She’d been pretty good at concealing herself, but not good enough.

He waited at the foot of his bed for hours, a smile on his face. The door exploded and a woman came barreling through the debris.

Sarah lifted the gun in surprise. He was right there! He must have known she was coming, but how? The barrel leveled with the man’s chest, but as she tried to pull the trigger the man flicked a finger and the gun flew from her hand. Too fast.

But still too slow. She reached out a hand and Pushed him. He flew sideways into the wall and cracked his head, where he slid slowly to the floor, unconscious. Not so bad after all.

Sarah pulled her cell phone from a pocket and selected her camera. She rolled the man onto his back and took a few shots of his face. He was good-looking, in a rugged sort of way. Prominent features, dark red hair, sturdy frame. She might fancy him if he wasn’t a monster.

Finished cataloguing, Sarah selected the number for the company and dialed.

“Hello,” she began, turning to face out a window. “I have him, we’re in an apartment complex at the corner of…”

The cell phone crumpled into a small heap of plastic and circuits in her hand. She whirled around in time to see the man raising himself from the floor, piercing green eyes meeting hers.

He reached out a hand and pushed a bind around the woman, holding her in the air. Damn her. James had a monstrous headache now, and his suspicions were confirmed. She was with them. It was something of a relief, actually. He had toyed with the idea that he was merely paranoid, but her presence finally confirmed that they were in fact “out to get him.” He still didn’t know who “they” were, or what “they” wanted, but this was a start.

He turned on her. She was still held in the air, temporarily immobilized as he took a moment to look her over. She was dainty, maybe five foot four, with a slender build and short brunette curls framing her face. Her eyes were different though. Fiery, and it scared James.

But she was like him! For years he’d thought he was the only one who could do what he did, and lo and behold she delivered herself to him. It was intriguing, she was intriguing, but he wouldn’t let himself be side-tracked.

“Who are you woman?” He asked, taking a step closer to her.

She mumbled something James couldn’t make out.

He loosened his bind on her just enough to allow her some movement around her mouth. She took the opportunity to promptly spit on his shirt.

James merely smiled. “I was looking more for a name…”

She regarded him in silence with those eyes, stubborn even in defeat.

“I don’t have to ask you, I can just take it from you.” James whispered, and he Pushed himself into her mind.

James couldn’t find himself. He didn’t know where he was, merely that he was small and frightened and lost in infinity. And then she was there. The woman, towering over him. She was master of this domain, and James knew it.

She bent over to crush him, and James summoned every bit of power he had and Pushed. She wavered, hesitant in her attack, and James had the upper hand. She wasn’t so powerful anymore, and her power continued to shrink. Sarah. She Pushed him.

James was in his apartment again, out of her mind and back in control. She was strong, but he was stronger, and he knew that he could get anything he wanted. Anything.

“Sarah, I have some questions for you. And please, no spitting.” He added, grinning.

With a flick of his fingers Sarah was turned bodily through the air and bent to a seated position, where James held her.

“Who do you work for?”

“Fuck you, monster.” She hissed through pursed lips.

James’ second foray into her mind was still scary, but he confronted her and bent her to his will once more. Answers came easily.

“Really? How do a bunch of squints in Washington expect to harness these powers? And why are you working for them?” James paused, curling a lock of her hair around a finger. “I mean, what’s the point? What’dya say Sarah, how about you blow them off and we could have a time?”

James always struggled with this. Beautiful girls were always his weakness. And James always wanted what he couldn’t have.

In response she blew a lock of hair from her eye and belted her head forward. A bit of telekinetic energy hit James square in the chest, knocking the wind from him but leaving him unscathed.

James laughed, tightening his grip on her just a little bit more, making her squeak involuntarily. “I’ll take that as a ‘no’. But I can’t leave it at that. If I have people hunting me, I need somebody to help, right? So here’s the deal, you can help me voluntarily, or I’ll make you help me.”

James cocked his head, trying to reason with her.

“Tell you what,” Sarah began. “If you don’t let me go they’ll just send more until you won’t ever be able to take a free breath. Every minute of your damn life will be spent looking over your shoulder, wondering if today will be the day.”

James rubbed his neck, rolling his head around and shaking the tension from his muscles. “Sounds like I might have to make you change your mind.” He Pushed into her mind once more.

Sarah had never really been scared before. Not with what she could do; telekinesis and mind control gave her an edge over everybody else. But this man, James, was too much for her. As he pushed into her mind again she felt herself withdraw before his presence.

He chased her, a nightmare in a waking dream. This was her world, but suddenly she was powerless to expel him. His power over her only seemed to grow, building steadily as she lost herself in panic. She ran, and ran.

And James came closer to her. His mind reached out to her, clawing and grasping for something he could hold on to, something he could claim as his own. And she was getting tired. So tired.

His mind closed on hers, a steel trap. She mustered her strength against him and shook him from her mind, her strength resolved. But he was persistent, and before long he was there again, Pushing, seeking. She threw him off again and again, but she was growing weak.

Finally he Pushed his will mightily onto hers. She shook from the force of it and knew there was nothing she could do to combat this oppressive power emanating through her mind. She felt herself wash away in complete surrender, her panic ebbing to an odd sense of displacement and finally foolish complacency.

James stood sweating before Sarah. He’d never Pushed so hard in his life before, and the strain of it showed. Gradually, he relaxed his muscles and leaned against the wall. Sarah was still bound in the air in front of him, his concentration focused on maintaining the mental barriers. But that look on her face was gone. Now she just looked…calm.

“Sarah?” James whispered, hesitantly.

“Yesss…” She sighed, her lips barely parting.

James slowly eased her down until her feet touched the floor. He relaxed the binds he’d placed on her until she simply stood there, free of any intervention. She looked serene, standing before him with her eyes closed.

“Sarah, what do you know about the people you work for?”

She answered immediately in a hushed voice. “I know they’ve been researching people like us. The American government thinks we’d make a great asset for their intelligence units.”

“And you agree with them?”

She shook her head. “I did at first. Not now.”

“Are you loyal to them?” James ventured.

“No.”

“Who are you loyal to, then?” James asked, taking a step towards her.

Her eyes flickered open, revealing the brilliant blue hue. She met his gaze evenly and said, in full voice, “You.”

She walked forward, drawing an arm around his back, drawing him close to meet him in a kiss. She snaked her tongue across his and slowly unbuttoned his shirt, fingers tracing lazy circles around his chest.

Shirtless, James struggled for a moment with his belt buckle before Sarah flicked a finger and the clasp undid itself. She tugged at his pants for a moment with her hands before resorting to another Push. He stood nude, and Sarah panted in anticipation.

James handled a Push a little less precisely, instead merely tearing Sarah’s blouse and skirt away in one deft motion. She wore sky blue lace, barely containing her ample C cups and complementing her eyes all the more. James followed her curves with his eyes, pausing and surveying his prize.

She reached down, one hand delicately caressing his member while the other worked at the clasp on her bra. She was rewarded with a crisp snap, and her covering fell away.

James hunched over into her embrace, massaging her breasts in his hands and stimulating her even further with subconscious Pushes every few seconds. She trembled slightly in his embrace, and as he drew one nipple into his mouth she moaned loudly.

In some distant corner of her mind, Sarah was there. She had never been so afraid, so helpless. She refused to show what little amount of will she had left in fear of having it stripped away by James.

So she sat in limbo, a strange combination between active and passive participation, as her own hands began to undress James. She had never been hornier in her life. The thought of submitting to this man, pleasing this stranger who might very well be the only person in the world more powerful than her, sent a chill down her spine.

She tried to fight it, but her body and most of her mind wanted it too badly. As James tore her clothing off she felt a thrill. ‘He’s going to take me…’ she thought absently. She was losing herself more and more in her lust for this man.

As she took him into her hands, she undid her bra. Try to fight it. The feel of his hands on her breasts was too much. Fight it! His Pushing kept stimulating the pleasure centers of her brain. FIGHT IT! He bent over and brought his mouth to one nipple.

The ecstasy washed over her like a wave. All inhibition gone, conscious mind in agreement with herself now, she stopped fighting. She needed him NOW. She’d sort out the rest later.

James was startled by the sudden flurry of motion as Sarah ripped his mouth from her breast. She threw both hands out, Pushing him bodily into the air before slamming him down onto his bed. The mattress shook and the springs creaked, but held him all the same.

Sarah threw herself on top of him with complete abandon, kissing every part of him her mouth could find as she ripped her panties across the seam. Just what the hell had happened? She was a wild cat, and James had never been happier.

He lay on his back, enjoying the sensations of her eager lips as she worked lower and lower down his abdomen. Then she stopped, abruptly. James tilted his head and looked down. Sarah was transfixed with his erection, breathing heavily. Then she noticed him again, flashed him a toothy grin, and plunged her mouth over his dick.

James groaned loudly as Sarah slurped hungrily at his manhood. She hammered her head up and down, deeper and deeper each time, while she stroked at his shaft with her hands. He felt himself building towards release, closer and closer until he was sure he could hold it no more. But he couldn’t orgasm, not just yet.

Sarah took a tiny revenge in a moment of her service. She Pushed her own suggestion into James’ mind, subtle enough to go unnoticed by him. He wouldn’t be able to cum until she did. Payback, even so minor, tasted sweet to her. She carried on in her work.

James moaned loudly as Sarah blew him. She sucked, hands working steadily, on and on until James felt he could take no more. And then she was off of him, face almost even with his.

She grabbed his dick, guiding it with her hand until it brushed gently against her snatch. She rested like that for a moment, eyes locked with James, before she thrust herself down, impaling herself fully on top of him.

James had never felt anything so good. It must have been a combination of the pure physical and mental stimulation, because James felt ready to cum and he’d only been in her for a short while.

She started slowly, thrusting her hips against his, clenching and unclenching at just the right times to build more pleasure for him. He matched her rhythm, both of them slowly accelerating. Faster. Faster.

Finally Sarah was bucking wildly on top of James, her own moans nearly drowning out his. Climax was so close. But not yet… Sarah would not let him have it so easily. She drew herself from him, dripping wet and crawled to the edge of the bed.

There she turned, on all fours, and presented him with a view of her ass. She wiggled it enticingly in the air and looked over her shoulder, licking her lips. He’d have to work for it.

James had been so close. He knew her climax had to be near. He slid himself against her backside, wrapping his hands around her front and kneading her breasts between his fingers. He aligned himself and slid easily into her snatch again, pumping her steadily.

She shrieked in pleasure, nearing orgasm, as she pressed herself into him to meet each charge. But still, she’d toyed with him, and he wouldn’t let that go unpunished.

He slid out of her and put a bind on her. She was suddenly immobile once more on the bed, shaking and panting from the exertion of their sex. James cackled and rubbed his member against her, getting all the moisture he could.

Then he prodded against her anus, entering her and eliciting an animalistic grunt from between her clenched teeth. He built up speed and slowly relaxed the bind on her. She took to it enthusiastically enough, grunting and panting.

She brought a hand down between her legs and fingered her clit while James pounded her from behind. She was so full, and so close now! So much of him, inside her body, inside her mind, too much to hold for long.

She screamed loudly as the culmination of so much stimulation took its toll on her. One orgasm ripped through her body, closely followed by another. James yelled his success as he emptied himself into her, finally allowed release.

Their rhythm slowed, orgasm after orgasm crashing down on Sarah until she was nothing more than a quivering pile of sore muscle and euphoric mind. He kept pumping her until she cried out in one final orgasm before drifting to sleep. James pulled out of her and fell, exhausted, back onto the bed.

Morning came, like any other morning. James woke early, Sarah curled to the contours of his body. She was beautiful, and powerful, and everything that James wanted. But he couldn’t really have her.

There were people after him. People like her. People who wanted to use him. People who’d already used her. He’d be entering into unknown territory, fighting a battle he didn’t yet know the rules for. He knew Sarah would just be baggage if he kept her with him.

So he went through his regular ritual. He slid out of bed, careful not to wake her. He left the memory of their encounter and everything he’d done. He got dressed silently in front of the mirror, buttoning his shirt and pressing a crease from it between his thumb and forefinger.

He walked to the door and opened it like he had so many other times. He stood in the doorway, looking over his shoulder at the woman that was so much different than all the others. She stirred slightly, halfway sleeping, halfway waking. Now or never.

He backed into the room, closing the door. What could breakfast hurt?