The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Various Techniques

Chapter 15

Endgame

* * *

What has gone before:

The Master’s mind control experiments have gone wrong, accidentally creating a new Mind Controller..Troy. An attempt by the demonic sorcerer Talon to enslave Troy has failed. Realising that another attack is only a matter of time Troy is seeking Talon’s lair in distant lands. Meanwhile at The Master’s residence...

* * *

Bath, England

The Master, delicately replaced the report on the silver dish that the naked slave held ready..

“So he’s going after the Tattoo Master, I wonder what Talon did to provoke the young buck. No matter. He’s out in the open, in an unfamiliar city.

#1087 assemble the Primary Capture Team, its time those two pieces were removed from the board. #2722 Prepare the Learjet, have my hunting equipment loaded. Eliminating rivals has a certain relish that is best savoured in person.”

* * *

Lair

Talon let the viewing globe drop from his fingers.

“The Old Master’s elite are preparing for a transatlantic flight. It can only mean a final confrontation is at hand. Cory, it is time to bring forward my plans for this city. Increase the rate of recruitment, tenfold, a hundred fold. If anyone tries to stop you..enslave them. See to it !”

“At once Master!” replied the Aztec warrior.

* * *

Airways Hotel, Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans

Troy Masterson snapped out of the trance state that allowed him to see through the eyes of Alvin, one of Talon’s Aztec slaves.

“It seems that something has spooked Talon, he’s ordered his Aztecs to enslave as many as possible as quickly as possible. Roberto you were once his creature, where will he target first?”

“He’ll go for schools, colleges, streetgangs, scout troops, he’ll take any young fit male group. If he’s set any of my kind loose they’ll pick off any loner they find, male or female, we are not particularly discriminating” replied the ex-

succubis running his tongue over his fanglike teeth.

“Sean, Avitus, Roberto you will stay with me. Jean-Claude go get me someone with local knowledge. The rest of you acquire transportation..better yet acquire the drivers too, and mobile phones, we are going to be spread out and you will need a means of communication.” instructed Troy

“Master, may I speak?” asked one of the trainee slaves

“Yes Trev?”

“What if we get caught and ..like.. he tries to enslave us?, I don’t want a new Master”

Troy smiled and ruffled the slave’s hair

“Then he’s in for a surprise. I am the only Master you boys will ever obey” Tapping the Palm-PC. “its hardwired into reality”

* * *

Lakeshore Drive

Brian bounced the ball through the hoop... Another halfway line shot. He would definitely make the college team this semester.

“A nice shoot monsieur. I am addressing a person who is having the local knowledge?” said a voice behind him

Brian picked up the ball before turning to answer the French accented voice...and then dropped the ball again.

“Fucking Leo DiCaprio?!”

“Ah yes, this is being a common misunderstanding, I am made to look like him. My accent and tattooed slave number being the obvious ways to tell us apart. Do you have the local knowledge?” replied Jean-Claude indicating the Tattoo over his right eyebrow.

“I guess, what do you want ta know Mr DiCaprio?

“Good, please to look at this light”

Some minutes later the abandoned basketball was found and claimed as street salvage.

* * *

French Quarter

Paul Mendez, Dave Garcia and Jacob Hern halted in their walk to school their path blocked by two grim looking men who looked sort of like native Americans their naked torsos and legs wrapped in black tattoos. Tattoos that seemed ugly, not like the fashionably popular “tribal” markings, these looked more like blight.

Sensing something not right they backed away only to bump into a third almost identical warrior. Before they could run Paul and Dave found themselves lifted off the ground by the scruff of the neck. Without a word being said the other two warriors fastened necklaces about the two boy’s necks. Jacob hesitated briefly and then ran as if his life depended on it.

After a few seconds Paul and Dave’s struggles ceased. Satisfied, the warrior released them. As soon as they were dropped the two boys set off at a run toward a certain location divesting themselves of irrelevant baggage and clothes as they ran. As virgins their journey to adulthood and enslaved servitude would take less than three minutes.

The three Aztecs split up, two following Jacob at an easy pace, the prey would not get far.

* * *

Lair, French Quarter

Alvin turned his eyes toward the Altar allowing his Master to see the mass recruitment now underway. It was rather like an arcane version of Borg assimilation. The victims would arrive in a zombie like state each wearing a choker necklace with a obsidian eagle talon charm dangling just below the Adams apple. A warrior tested each with the unicorn cube. If it glowed then the teen was a virgin..and given the age range targeted this was quite a high number of them. The virgins were then herded toward the altar where more warriors used knives to remove any clothes the recruits had not managed to discard. The altar itself had been made bigger so that more could be enslaved in a batch. Several of the warriors Alvin had come to know well were now an integral part of the granite Altar their flesh turned to course grey stone. Each virgin would then be impaled upon one of the granite penises. Within less than a minute whatever race, size or age the virgin had been an exquisitely perfect, coffee coloured Aztec warrior, with long flowing black hair emerged in his place ready to serve Talon.

Those that failed the unicorn test were pulled out of line and held secure as their necklaces were removed. Once free of its influence they tended to struggle as they were thrown into one of three pits.

Alvin was not sure what was in two of those pits but the third contained succubae. One victim.. a police officer.. had fought his way back out of the pit, collapsing a few feet from its edge, squirming in agony as the venom from multiple bites transformed him. Alvin had been forced to attend to his duties for a while, he had glanced that way again his eye caught by a flicker of movement, The new succubi ripping at its blue uniform had dived back into the pit eager to join the orgy.

* * *

Jacob Hern felt a tightness around his neck that he had not noticed suddenly removed. He had time to wonder briefly where he was and to recall being chased before rough hands pushed him into space.

Momentarily winded, he felt glad that someone had broken his fall...except that it was not a someone, it appeared to be snake, some sort of constrictor, the part of its body he had landed on distended by its last human sized meal.

Jacob leapt up and back against the wall. The snake’s coils slid over one another like the rustle of fabric, it was awake.

It was no normal snake. In the dim light he could see at least 30ft of coiled body, the last 6ft of which was fleshtoned and ended at the hips of a muscular white skinned youth.

Jacob screamed.

The torso/head whipped around looking directly at him now. The creature smiled. It was an innocent, lust filled smile oddly bereft of any evil.

Slowly the creature’s arms began to move, not to lunge or grab, but to dance. The hands caressed its body and head, striking poses with sinuous erotic abandon.

Jacob found that a tear was running down his cheek, not from fear, but because this dancer would never be seen by an audience, the dancer would never receive the acclaim he deserved. It was so powerful that the silent music he danced to could ..almost.. be heard. Jacob stood very still unwilling to do anything that might cause the dance to end.

The dancer surged closer to within touching distance before drifting back and spinning away. Even when the dancer’s torso was mere millimetres away, it’s hands moving over his body as if to caress but never actually touching, even then he dared not distract it.

And then the chance to run or fight was gone, the dancer’s coils were warm and smooth against his legs and the arms gently enfolding in an iron grip.

The Dancer’s tongue licked at his nipple and moved up, licking his neck, chin, cheeks and eyes before brushing his lips. The tongue pushed in passionately tickling the inside of his mouth. The kiss on his lips seemed to spread until it encompassed his entire head and neck and shoulders and.......

Some minutes later the bulge that had been Jacob was expelled from the Naga’s rear orifice.

Jacob emerged from the dark place and slithered toward the sound of running water, Master Talon demanded that no humans be allowed to flee the city, his father had told him so, as he was being gestated. Obeying father’s wishes were his first priority.

* * *

Alvin Calender Naval Air Station, Belle Chasse

The Learjet taxied to a halt in front of Hanger 04 in complete disregard for Naval security.

MP Sgt Quigley, raced the humvee to a halt as the steps unfolded and a bearded man dressed entirely in black disembarked. Behind him were several young men with numbers tattooed above their right eyebrow, on their chest and partly visible below their cut off jeans, each carrying an aluminum carry case.

“Step away from the aircraft, Sir. You are under arrest.”

“Excellent, a policeman. How fortunate. I understand you have a problem with biting insects down here.” replied the man in black.

Quigley frowned at the non-secuiter and was just about to restate his demand when some sort of mosquito buzzed in front of him touching down on his hand and giving it a stinging bite. Cursing, he slapped at the insect crushing it into a smear of metal and oil.

The man was looking at his watch.

Quigley looked at the back of his hand, a slender line of grey seemed to be tracing a vein up his arm, already reaching as far as the cuff of his short sleeved uniform.

“Nanites.. Totally illegal of course, used to create molecular circuitry. Not my usual style but... Ahhh I see that you no longer need distracting.” Quigley had stopped listening to the prisoner, there was a noise in his brain like the sound a modem makes only much much louder. He blinked and found that he could see a series of zeroes and ones flashing by at phenomenal speed. He moved to parade rest position, which seemed most comfortable, and closed his eyes so as to examine the numbers more closely. After a few seconds the numbers were replaced with the familiar windows explorer interface...except that it was called mind explorer.

A cursor was moving from folder to folder deleting some programmes, unzipping others and renaming the rest. The file persona.exe for example was copied to a new sub folder called secondary persona and renamed S-

Quigly.per. A new smaller Persona.exe was pasted into the original folder. The cursor highlighted persona.exe and right clicked bringing up the options menu “run”.

20%...

70%......

100%..........

Officer Quigley opened his eyes. “Unit #5001.. reporting.. ..for ..duty”

“30 seconds, not bad. A shame that the side effects make that delightful body of yours totally unspontaenious. Take this case of injectorsects and release them at the 8th district police precinct. #1264 go with him and take command, when you are finished enslaving them, take control of the television,radio transmitters and broadcast our tapes. #1087 set up in the control tower ...that will be my command post”

* * *

Airways Hotel, Lakeshore Drive, New Orleans

Brian blinked his eyes watering from the bright laser light, he was in a room and someone was talking”

“...thought that you would enjoy making any ‘adjustments’ yourself Master.”

“Thank you Jean-Claude” replied a young man, his back turned as he looking out onto Lake Pontchartrain. He turned a warm smile on his lips

“What’s your name kid?”

Brian bristled, he didn’t look that young or hoped he didn’t.

“Brian” he replied somewhat sharply

“I am really sorry for having to do this, usually I try to make things pleasant and memorable, but we are short of time and it will make things easier this way. I am Troy Masterson. You can call me Master.”

“Yes, Master” replied Brian, feeling somehow that if Troy asked anything of him he would willingly do it. Even kneel and suck his cock if he asked.

“Good, I knew we’d get along. Here’s the deal, I need to know more about your fine city. Oh..and make yourself more comfortable.”

“Sure, what exactly do you need to know Master?” asked Brian pulling off his T-shirt and shorts, for some reason ‘comfortable’ meant naked and standing at parade rest.

“There’s a demon summoning sorcerer loose in your city, he’s expecting a showdown with a rival and is enslaving as many young men as he can.

The question is this, why here? Why New Orleans of all the cities of the world?”

“Are you kidding Master? This city is voodoo central, ‘built where God never intended a city to be built’ as they used to say...and then there’s the Cities of the Dead.”

“The what?!”

“Cities of the Dead. Corpses tend not to stay buried due to the water level so we house the stiffs above ground. Row upon row of mausoleums, well dodgy.”

“Ok, anything else hereabouts that a mind controller might be after?”

“Well, there’s the airbase to the south and Nasa have a facility down river...not sure what they do there though.”

“Permission to speak” said a voice behind him.

Brian blushed heavily he hadn’t realised that there was anyone other than his Master present, and definitely not the crowd of semi-naked athletic looking young men that stood patiently waiting.

“Don’t worry about them, Brian. They’re slaves just like you. Yes Sean.”

“I’ve been looking at the map, I think there’s another reason for picking this for his battlefield. Brian, how many roads out of New Orleans?”

“Easy, two causeways, three roads and a rail line. Were pretty much surrounded by swamp here.” replied Brian, no longer concerned that the others could see him buck naked.

“It would be relatively easy to isolate the entire city..if he wanted too.” said Sean

“Question is, where is Talon hiding out? All I get from Alvin is that its someplace old.”

“Permission to speak” asked Brian respectfully, getting the idea from Sean that this was the correct response for a slave addressing his new Master.

“You have an idea?”

“Master, he will be in the French Quarter, its old, full of tourists that none would miss and is right next to the First City of the Dead where the Voodoo Queen is supposed to be buried.”

“Voodoo Queen?”

“Infamous ol’girl, local legend, any trinket salesman down in the French market ‘ll charge double by claiming the whatever he’s selling was hers. Its a Blackbeard’s map kind of thing.”

“Sounds like we have a place to start, thanks Brian.”

* * *

Gentilly district, New Orleans

Adam glanced nervously out the car window looking for anything odd while the driver he had enslaved drove toward one of the potential targets. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a crowd gazing into a shop window.

“Pull over and wait this could be what the Master wants to know about.”

“I obey”

Adam took a closer look at the crowd, it was a mixed bunch, the woman appeared to be asleep on their feet, whilst boys and men looked on with wide open eyes and rather dopey looking smiles. The shop itself was selling TVs, approximately half were tuned to CNN the rest were showing an Egyptian Space Gods episode.

Quickly he dialed the number, Troy had given them. “Master, someone is broadcasting the mind control video on local TV. There could be tens of thousands enslaved already”

* * *

Lair, French Quarter

Paul ran back to the Master’s sacred place, bowing his head to the ground in front of Talon.

“Explain, why are you not out recruiting?” Demanded Talon.

“Master! Someone else is also enslaving people, using television to bind them.”

“Excellent, he’s in town then. Its time to start phase 2. Bring me three virgins..and a sharp knife”

* * *

The Causeway

The Causeway, over 20km long. At one time the longest continuous bridge in the world, connecting New Orleans to all points North.

Jacob hauled himself up out of the lake and up the massive steel structure hand over hand. Briefly he wished that he had legs but after a little experimentation learned to loop a coil of his body around a strut and sort of stretch up. Soon he and four other newborn Naga were up to road level. Stopping the traffic on the multiple laned highway had seemed like it would be a difficult task. In fact the humans were quite determined to assist. A saloon braked hard managing to start a pile up completely blocking the Northbound carriageway. The smell of blood caressed Jacob’s tongue, but he was determined to put duty before pleasure. Gliding over to the nearest human he quickly twisted off an arm and began using it like a marker pen to trace the pentagram onto the tarmac, his brothers did the same. The southbound traffic continued seeing little more than a typical accident.

One of the others had managed to find a nice couple of humans and had begun dancing for them. Had Jacob still had a cock it would have been rock hard as he glided up to one of the two entranced teens and gently swallowed him. The feel of the teen passing down his oesophagus was as orgasmic as his one time with Sophia. The human struggled delightfully but it was too late.

Out of the corner of his eye he noted that the Master’s pentagram had begun to glow. Cars screeched to a halt as the humans suddenly felt an irresistible urge to be someplace else. Soon all the mobile prey had fled. Jacob led down, eyes half closed as he concentrated on reshaping the mind and body he had just swallowed. The pentagram would ensure that they would not be disturbed.

* * *

MidCity district

Piers Mormon watched the television, his mind adrift in the Arabian desert with it’s enslaving aliens. Suddenly the chocker necklace he wore began to burn white hot causing him to clutch at it in agony. Something dark was whispering telling him how it was his destiny to ram his truck into the high voltage transformer at the end of the street. Piers went to the kitchen and grabbed the keys pausing only to smash the television on his way out.

* * *

Jackson Square, French Quarter

Troy could feel the strangeness that was seeping into the city, people walked about doing their normal business, each however wore a happy smile, even the traffic moved at a slow orderly pace. He had stopped one tourist and scanned his mind nearly getting caught in the phrase that was repeating in the man’s mind “relax everything is normal, relax..” Of course things were far from normal. Trev had reported that Aztecs had been seen outside a jeweller’s shop placing necklaces about the necks of pedestrians. Those receiving the gifts quickly separated from their families and friends to go about some other task. The crowd Adam had reported being enslaved had turned as one and walked into the highway, stopping cars and hijacking them before driving off to the south in the direction of Belle Chasse.

A movement caught Troy’s eye, a teen running, dodging between the zombie like citizens being chased by two of the naked Aztec warriors.

“Master, that one seems immune, should we not intervene?” asked Sean

“You are correct, Sean. Roberto, Avitus distract those Aztecs for me. Sean, Brian make sure the lad doesn’t wander off.”

John ran across the park shoving people out of the way. At first he had tried to talk to people, tell them that there was danger, but their faces had just gone blank and they had just smiled. After the third attempt he’d given up. He seemed to be invisible as far as everyone else was concerned, Everyone except tattooed ones that was.

The ones with tattoos seemed to be involved with this and seemed to recognise that he was unaffected. The weirdest thing was that other than being long haired and muscular one of them had looked exactly like his friend Dave.

He glanced back the two naked men that pursued him were nearly on him. And then just as he was giving up hope, two bystanders launched themselves at his pursuers.

One was a teen in a T-Shirt and jeans who seemed to know self defense techniques. The other was deathly pale and clothed only in a trench coat, this one seemed to rely on a savage brute force approach, backhanding his opponent.

John hesitated in his run, hope beginning to rise in him. After a few seconds first one hunter and then the other suddenly ceased struggling. A movement behind him caused him to glance around at the most handsome man he had ever seen and his two companions.

After a stunned moment he realised that it was not so much the man’s looks that drew his attention but a radiance of charisma that seemed to say ‘follow me and everything will be fine’.

“Don’t worry, Chris and Tommy are no longer a threat. I am Troy by the way.” said the guy smiling.

“I.. ...thanks..” replied John gasping for breath. “How? You know them?”

“Never met them before. They are slaves, it was relatively easy to change their loyalties.” explained Troy “You’re safe, they serve me now.”

John glanced suspiciously at the two muscular men who now stood passively by.

“How come you guys aren’t all dreamy like everyone else?”

“Good question, I was going to ask you the same...In my case its because I know roughly what’s going on and took precautions, what about you?” asked Troy

John frowned, in his flight he had not had time figure it out.

“I think...I think its my twin brother. I think they got him and did something to him. We were always close, perhaps whatever this is knows to exclude him and excluded me too.”

“Your brother, identical twin? I’ve heard that identicals sometimes act as one. Perhaps you count as one soul for this arcane shit” mused Troy

“Yes we’re identical, and we did sometimes pick up on things the other did” replied John

Troy looked serious “I can probably find out if your brother’s ok. Perhaps even do something for him. But it will only work if you agree to follow my orders.”

John didn’t much care what he had to agree to as long as Jacob was ok. “Anything you say, I’ll do it”

Troy smiled “look into my eyes”

John looked. After a few moments it felt like one of those spinning optical illusions that seemed to suck you in. His gratitude to this stranger became more intense until it crossed a line into total devotion. He had casually agreed to follow orders. Now he eagerly awaited those orders.

Troy was Gay, he could feel it somehow and felt his own desires shifting into alignment.

“Master” he said reaching to let his lips touch Troy’s

Suddenly John felt detached, far away, he almost panicked, but felt Troy’s reassuring presence.

Lets see where Jacob is. whispered Troy’s voice.in his mind

Some sort of journey had come to an end. He was someplace else. Looking about he instantly recognized the Pontchartrain Causeway. It was blocked by the mangled remains of several burnt out cars and a pentagram that seemed to glow darkly.

This is your brother’s body said Troy’s voice I’ve put him in your body for now

John began to feel sensations and raised his hands to look at them, they were stained in dried blood, but they were definitely his brother’s. He felt uncomfortable and stretched his coiled body gaining three meters in height. John looked down and inhaled ready to scream.

SILENCE ! ordered Troy

John’s mouth snapped shut.

We are not alone here, I sense other minds nearby and another mind within this body said Troy’s voice

inside? thought John nervously

Yes. Follow my thoughts

John did as his master ordered and found that he could feel a mind about three quarters of the way down his body. It was an infant mind and at the same time full of human memories. Feeling its parent’s mental touch it shivered in delight.

This body is pregnant, my god Jacob what did they do to you? thought John

Troy’s thoughts were grim

The infant will instinctively obey the parent. If you are in control that means you. We have to stop the one behind this and we will have a better chance if we control two of these bodies. Also it gives me a chance to work on Jacob, there’s a good chance I can help him.

Please Master, do what you can for him

I will, I’m going leave this link open so that I can monitor things here.

John felt his Master’s presence fade and turned his attention to exploring his new body, it was different, but not at all horrible.

Troy opened his eyes to see Sean, Brian and Avitus struggling to restrain John’s body.

“What have you done to me human?” hissed Jacob

“Nothing ..Yet” replied Troy “If I’m human what are you?”

“I am Naga!”

“No, you’re not. Look at yourself, you’re as human as I am.”

“I am Naga!”

Troy entered the teen’s mind looking for the areas of Jacob’s mind that needed to be freed of Talon’s control...and found none.

The Naga mind was totally focused on serving its parent. It was the parent that was enslaved. Troy retreated.

“It looks like he’s resistant to my powers. I can’t leave him loose he’ll just run to his Master. Bind him, we’ll lock him up someplace.”

“Master...”

“Yes Avitus?”

“My powers have a different source to yours. Perhaps divine intervention will work.” Troy grinned " Excellent idea, go for it”

Jacob struggled, he didn’t have a clue what the human intended as they stripped the wrappings from his horrifically altered lower body. Suddenly something was thrust into an orifice no Naga had ever owned. It felt good..very good.

Troy watched as his roman slave thrust into the captive feeling regret that Jacob would belong to someone else and that it was not him doing the fucking.

* * *

Alvin Calender Naval Air Station, Belle Chasse

No. #3300 saluted and awaited permission to speak.

“Report”

“Master, Talon has sealed the city and is broadcasting some sort low level suppression field. The un-enslaved are not noticing anything unusual. This Command Post is outside the exclusion and suppression zones, our units appear to be immune”

“Good, that’s something I don’t need to bother with then. Continue..”

“TV transmissions have been highly effective in enslaving our target group, Talon is countering this by disabling the powergrid. The Nanotechnology is also effective but has a slower distribution rate.”

“What method is Talon using?”

“It seems that he has had access to local jewelry manufacturers and placed some sort of undetectable device in necklace clasps. He is also deploying mutates similar to those captured near The Residence. His enslavement methods appear able to override yours but have a slower recruitment rate. The Master’s forces currently outnumber Talon’s by 3:2. ”

“What about Masterson?”

“The Capture Team have located a recently vacated hotel near the lake. They detected traces of metaphasic energy similar to that produced by the reality manipulator your scientists were testing. There have been no mass enslavements that can be attributed to him.”

“Hmm, either he’s very smart or very stupid.” replied The Master

Another slave entered saluting respectfully.

“Yes”

“ The F14’s have been re-armed with the new weapon, Master.”

“About time! The ground crew are to be disciplined for their lack of effort. Have the pilots Lay down an OR-G cloud in University, Mid City and Gentilly Parishes.”

* * *

Mid-City

Jean-Claude aimed his laser controller at a group of naked necklace wearing youths enveloping them in ruby light.

“Stand very still, sil vouz plais.”

Being careful not to let the pearl necklace touch his flesh he cut through the first enslaving chain.

“What the?!". Stammered the newly awakened teen using both hands to cover himself.

“No Time, Cut these necklace NOW.” ordered Jean-Claude handing the guy some scissors he had liberated earlier.

Soon all five stood trying to cover their nakedness and exchanging puzzled questions.

“This will not do.” said Jean Claude “No one is noticing that you are naked, you are invisible to them.”

“But we can’t go about like this.” objected one “it’s embarrassing. You seem to know what’s going on. I think WE need answers.”

Before Jean-Claude could end the discussion with a blast of the control laser sound was drowned out by the roar of a low flying aircraft. Overhead a chlorine coloured cloud began to settle earthward.

“Gas!” exclaimed one of the recently freed slaves. The first wisps already swirling about them.

Jean-Claude felt his penis begin to stiffen and noted that the five were already masturbating, while the street’s other occupants of all ages struggled to remove their clothes. The urgent need was building in him and he realised he had only seconds left, hurriedly he flipped open the mobile and activated the quikdial.

“My previous Master...<coff> using OR-G gas, Mid-City area is rendered extremely suggestible..I....”

Before he could continue his warning the first of the gas crazed victims, intent relieving his lust, leapt onto him knocking the phone flying across the sidewalk. Before he could retrieve it the others piled in trapping him beneath an orgy of manflesh.

Jean Claude knew what was happening, the act of ejaculation would render each victim into a coma like state ideal for indoctrination. Fortunately Master Troy had had the foresight to ensure that his slaves were immune to new commands. Unfortunately it didn’t stop the purely chemical gas and the eager youths. It was his duty to remain capable of following orders but the close attention being paid to his nipples, cock, arse, fingers, feet and pretty much any place else within reach had him on the verge of cumming.

Desperately he tried to think of something, anything to distract himself.

“Noooo” he groaned feeling the first surge of failure jetting onto the naked torso that pinned him down. The gas enhanced orgasm burned through him at an intensity that no human mind could endure. consciousness fled seconds later.

* * *

Interlude, 30miles south of Atlanta

SuperTeen flew southwest following the interstate at an altitude of 12ft. He could have flown higher but he got a rush from the shocked and occasionally admiring glances he received. At first glance he supposed he looked like he wore a skin tight “superhero” costume. A closer inspection would reveal that the appearance of a logo on his chest, “gloves” and “boots” were created by variations in skin tone. Over all he was Scandinavian white with Nigerian blue/black hands and sunburn red trim.

It was a hot look, and he loved the way the press couldn’t decide whether he was a hero or guilty of indecent exposure.

Communications with New Orleans had been cut two hours ago, It seemed exactly the sort of mystery his two Masters had created him to investigate. New Orleans was over 1100 miles away from NYC. Even flying at over 380mph it was taking time to get there.

Just past Atlanta He briefly touched down to check his directions, and to pull the driver from a pile-up

New Orleans was still 300 miles further on. He hoped that he would get there in time.

* * *

Alvin Calender Naval Air Station, Belle Chasse

Jean-Claude was awakened by the impact onto the warm tarmac. Ex-military slaves dressed in combat fatigues and stripped to the waist, were grabbing unconscious bodies from the back of a canvas sided lorry and throwing them unceremoniously onto the taxiway.

“Stand to Attention!” ordered one of the overseers, this one clearly a drill sergeant, well suited to his new role.

Around him the newly awoken recruits obeyed, their minds wide open to any order given. Jean-Claude quickly followed suit, hoping not to be noticed in the crowd. The Overseer began shouting the basic indoctrination, in the distance a humvee was rapidly approaching. Jean-Claude cursed under his breath, as a naked slave opened the humvee’s door for the bearded black clad man that had once been the centre of Jean-

Claude’s existence. Trying not to be noticed he edged toward the back of the group. It was plain that The Master intended to inspect the new acquisitions. Too late. The movement had attracted his attention, The Master was looking directly at him.

“Final order, never be a slave, FLEE!” shouted Jean-Claude causing all the suggestible recruits to turn and run. His own flight lasted mere yards before two ex-military overseers brought him down, pinning him to the ground.

Two black leather boots came into view.

“So, Number 3221, you have been a naughty boy. Obeying another Master. You will pay for that later, but for now all I require is your ‘total obedience’.

Jean-Claude felt the long buried code phrase bring forgotten memories to life. A fake flood of love for The Master washed over him. His penis hardening in response. The difference he realized was that this time around he knew what was being done. He still belonged to Troy and knew that he could disobey whenever it became convenient.

The Master’s programming demanded a verbal response.

“I am slave #3221, I belong to you Master” he lied.

“Good. Now, where is Troy Masterson?”

“Master, I do not know, he is on the move.” replied Jean-Claude

The Master slapped him across the face. The programming was telling him that this was a sign of The Master’s love, rather than ill tempered frustration.

“Thank you, Master”

“Where was he going?”

“To find the sorcerer Talon, Master”

“Masterson knows where he is?”

“He was not sure. I was ordered to search the midcity area.”

The Master cursed under his breath. “You will stay with me #3221, I will have further questions later. For now the car needs a cushion”

“I obey” replied Jean-Claude moving to the car and positioning himself so that The Master could sit comfortably on his face. At least he would not be able to answer questions with his tongue up The Master’s arse.

* * *

French Quarter

Sean followed Troy as they moved stealthily toward the place where the ex-

Naga Jacob said his Naga parent was housed. Avoiding detection had become more difficult the nearer they got to the lair. Only the onset of night had protected them from detection.

Naked warriors predominated, interspersed with recruits rushing to be indoctrinated. The unselected bulk of the population seemed to be avoiding the area, which made getting close a difficult task.

Troy turned to the new slave Brian. “Tell us about this area”

“Master we are at the northern edge of the French quarter, the only places of note in that direction are Louis Armstrong Park and St Louis Cemetery”

“We won’t get much closer unless I change the odds a bit” whispered Troy pulling out the palm-PC and switching it on. The battery charge light immediately flashed indicating 50% remaining. A few swift key strokes later he flipped the lid closed.

“Lets see if that worked, Sean stand in front of one of the Aztecs, block his way.”

Sean did as he was told, the warrior seemed to look straight through him and was thrown off balance as he walked straight into Sean. It was as if he were invisible.

Before the warrior could raise an alarm Roberto was on him plunging his fangs into the exposed neck. The warrior tried to fight but Roberto was stronger. Finally the succubis venom took and the Warrior’s back arched in ecstatic pain. The transformation spread quickly his body turning pure white and fangs growing down. The most disturbing aspect was the loss of musculature and overall mass as the body reverted to its natural proportions.

Troy looked on furious at what he saw. Flipping open the palm PC he swiftly entered a 24hour timewarp erasing all the changes made to the victim. The Battery icon now read 25%.

“I have made us invisible, we should be able to walk straight in. Sean take that one and put him someplace safe.”

* * *

Alvin Calender Naval Air Station, Belle Chasse

“Master, The capture team report a strong metaphasic pulse....here” said an excited newly indoctrinated slave.

“At last ! Have all slaves converge on that area...and then report for punishment. You will learn to request permission before speaking.”

“I obey”

* * *

The Causeway

One of the other Naga spotted it first, a wake being thrown up by something small skimming along the surface. As it got closer it resolved into a human figure trailing one hand in the water as he flew. John had never seen anything like it. But given how weird his life had got, it fit right in.

The flying man seemed about to overfly them but instead seemed to hit an invisible wall. Rebounding the flying teen backed up and accelerated fists held in front of him. Once again the muscular youth rebounded. Frank, his newly born ‘son’ touched his arm and looked pointedly at the pentagram which crackled with energy each time the flyer was repulsed. Stealthily John moved his tail to brush away part of the pentagram’s pattern.

SuperTeen charged again. This time whatever the aliens were using failed and he found himself speeding toward the New Orleans shore. Quickly he looped back toward the five aliens that had been near the invisible wall.

As he approached it became apparent that the aliens were fighting amongst themselves, three against two. Their sinuous

bodies intertwined in crushing grips.

“Help us! Were the good guys!” whispered one of the pair.

“Can’t argue with that” shrugged SuperTeen grabbing two tails and flinging the owners toward the distant shore.

“You will pay for your interference human” hissed the remaining snakeboy before sliding off the causeway and into the lake.

“Looks like I chose right then.” said SuperTeen, landing in front of the two snakeboys who had called for help.

“Hey dudes, start talkin’ what is all this shit? ”

John took a deep breath and began explaining whilst trying to ignore the Naga body’s instinct to swallow the well hung teen. When he got the part about being Troy’s slave, the SuperTeen suddenly seemed to be paying much more attention.

“Troy’s here?”

“Yes. You know him?” said John in the loudest wispervoice he could manage. Naga vocal chords were not suited for human speech.

“We met.” replied SuperTeen guardedly. “Do you know where he’s at?”

John reached into his own mind trying to project a need to talk to Troy. It worked, a few seconds later his Master’s mental presence warmed him, running through his recent memory like playing a video on fast forward.

“Troy says that he’s at Louis Armstrong Park. But he wants you to check out Belle Chasse Airfield and the NASA base first, If either have been captured, he wants them liberated. To prove I’m not spinning a line he says ‘remember central park’.”

“Ok Snakeboy, you’re telling it straight. I am out of here. But first I’ve a message for your Master.” said SuperTeen flying close and kissing John full on the lips.

“You’ll have to give that message in person” smiled John as the naked superhero sped away to the South.

John turned to his Naga ‘son’

“We’re finished here, lets swim down to interstate 10 and see if that’s blocked too.”

* * *

Alvin Calender Naval Air Station, Belle Chasse

The slave, number #2029 stood in the position he had been placed. He and #2030, were decoratives, their sole purpose to make The Master’s environment more pleasing to the eye. Normally he and his twin stood on Doric pillars in the master’s great hall. Usually they were expected to hold their pose for eighteen hours. It was the duty of other slaves to ensure that their skin glistened sufficiently and that their erections were maintained. #2029 was worried, they were outside in a hot climate in an unfamiliar place. Worse, none of the maintenance staff were anywhere to be seen. He had tried imagining his master’s hand patting his head, but even this was not keeping his erection in its correct position. If this continued In the distance a blossom of flame mushroomed skyward. Sirens began to wail and semi naked slaves began racing around. #2029 felt his spirits drop, with all the mess being created by the exploding F14’s the maintenance slaves were sure to be diverted to basic cleaning duty.

Suddenly a figure dropped to earth between them, a naked teenager, with a shock of dark curly hair. His athletic physique illuminated and accentuated by the airfield lights.

“Hi dudes, I’m SuperTeen”

Suddenly twin beams of light shot from the lad’s eyes and into those of #2030.

#2029 watched in horror as his twin moved...actually MOVED! He no longer stood in the classical pose of “David” as he had been ordered, the slingshot that was supposed to be carefully draped over his shoulder discarded.

To #2029 it was a nightmare, The Master should be informed but in moving to warn anyone he, #2029, would be committing the same offence.

Then the teen was looking at him and his field of vision was filled with colours. He remembered a gym and The Coach, and how one by one his friends had become strangers, how The Coach’s new exercise routines had helped and how he had come to understand everything.

Then he and the team were in a room and The Coach was arranging their contracts telling them who they played for now...and what their new sport was to be.

The light stopped and so did the flashback. Aaron blinked.

“Hey that fucker Coach fucking hypnotized us, turned us Gay and sold us!”

“..and tattooed numbers all over us” added his brother Carl who now had the number #2030 etched on his thigh, chest and eyebrow.

“You’re free now” said SuperTeen “He tattooed your penises too, by the way.”

Aaron knelt before Carl and inspected the tattoo. “Shit! It says here ‘If found Ring 0800 696969.”

Aaron sat very still for a moment looking at the tiny red lips on his brother’s cock. “I don’t think SuperTeen got rid of all the programming, I’m definitely still Gay.”

“That’s ok bro, say can I see if you’ve got a tattoo as well?”

“Sure...and if you wanted..you could see if it’s just painted on. It might wash off it were..umm..moist.

SuperTeen watched as the ex-slaves 69’d. “Well I guess those two aren’t a threat to world peace.”

Rising into the air he headed for a cluster of military slaves rushing toward him. Several rounds of 9mm ammunition flattened themselves against his skin.

* * *

St Louis Cemetery One

Troy and his group of loyal slaves stood in plain view watching as a group of Aztecs broke down the door of an ornate stone mausoleum, that formed just one in a whole street of such monuments.

“Things are gonna get a bit risky from here on in. You are authorised to use control lasers on anyone that gets in your way. Those of you without lasers collect some vials from Avitus. The vials contain Avitus’ cum. Because it’s got some weirdshit divine component it has enslaving properties, make them drink it and they’ll belong to us.”

“Skin contact works to a lesser extent.” Added Avitus

“Master?”

“Yes Brian?”

“Can we stop them? I have relatives buried someplace in here that I don’t want to meet real soon.”

“We’ll stop them, but I want to see what they’re doing with the bodies first.”

The lead Aztec, identified by tattoos more elaborate than those he commanded, placed something like a worm into the exposed ribcage of each ancient corpse. As they watched flesh began fill the gaps between the bones.

“zombies!” hissed Sean

Armand De la Mere awoke from a terrible empty dream, a nothingness. As he staggered to his feet he realised he was in the new cemetery...except it was bigger now and filled with loud alien noises. Worse.. he was surrounded by redskins..naked redskins...powerful muscular handsome redskins hung like stallions. Armand began stroking his meat with his cold, cold hands. Feeling the the soft skin flow back and forth over the rapidly hardening core. He focused on that pleasure, so long absent that all thoughts of his surroundings and redskins faded back into his dead mind. His cock was getting longer, longer than his crippled mind could recall it being. Distended as the veins down its length surged with blood. He felt a surge of weakness as the tip of his penis touched the grassy earth between his feet. He no longer stroked the member, its head out of reach. The effort was too much arms that seemed adolescent in proportion. He stood on tiptoe and then his feet were off the ground his body supported fully on the proverbial third leg. His arms, legs, head and torso shrank to vestigial proportions.

Rough hands grabbed his shaft and hauled him out of the ground.

Troy glanced at the others. “Not a zombie, some sort of weapon judging by the way its being carried”

“I don’t get it, master. What use is a six foot penis. Are they going use it as a club? Some of The Master’s slaves have assault rifles...it’s no contest.” said Brian

“look there, master” hissed Avitus indicating a group of disciplined looking slaves, each with equipment military webbing over their naked, numbered flesh. Each slave held a laser controller. These were no raw recruits, the way the moved indicated a high degree of training.

A shout went up from one of the Aztecs and the one holding the spearlike penis aimed it at the stealthily approaching group and stroked it like he was loading a shotgun.

Cum spattered the nearest of The Master’s capture squad knocking him over with the force of the milky blast. Lasers flashed back freezing several Aztecs in place. As the firefight continued the cum spattered slave let out an ecstatic howl.

He stood in a crucifix like position his head thrown back. Bumps beginning to form on his chest like plague sores growing larger until it was apparent that each was a penis head. Each growth, extending to become a medusa’s hair of phalluses that obscured the head and torso in a wreathing mass of pre-cum dripping maleness

The victim cried in orgasm a second time. With incredible speed the tentacle like penises extended in every direction each one merging into the flesh of another of the attacking slaves. Each new victim instantly crying out and shooting his load.

Like a fisherman hauling in his line the snared slaves were dragged back to the host body where they seemed be absorbed into an amorphous orgy. Although on the surface faces could be seen sucking cock, anuses being penetrated and hands tweaking nipples there could be no doubt however that they were all one flesh now.

“Fuck!”

“...and if each corpse gets turned into a weapon like that”

“FUCK!”

“We are going to have to rush this, before he makes more of those things. I’ve altered reality to make us immune to mind control, but that was..not..mind control. Get caught like that and its game over.” said Troy “Fortunately finding the lair just got simple Alvin’s just been sent to join the weapons detail. I managed to get a view of which mausoleum Talon’s in...its next to an Angel statue holding a sword.”

Troy and his slaves walked unopposed to the heart of Talon’s operation. A massive mausoleum easily four stories tall, bustling with activity. recruits were lined up in several queues waiting passively for their turn to enter the palace of the dead. “Split up and find Talon, contact me when you do.” ordered Troy turning to follow a string of recruits being led to up the wide stone staircase.

The third floor, its walls covered in cremation alcoves contained what Troy had been looking for..the Aztec altar, its granite surface covered in slaves in various stages of transformation into the Aztec concept of perfection.

Sitting down cross legged in a corner he began focusing on the room’s inhabitants. The six Aztecs needed doing first as their subversion was more complex and needed to go un-noticed.

Next he turned his attention to the fifty or so victims that awaited their turn. For these it was a simple matter of switching the person they were vaguely focused on. This easy task was the more important part of his plan.

Satisfied he walked slowly back down the stairs taking the time to switch the loyalty of the queue waiting to enter the room. Back on the ground floor he sent a telepathic message to his slaves.

We have about 15minutes, get ready

* * *

Lair, French Quarter

Talon looked down into the squirming mass of maggots that filled the third pit. several human slaves waded waste deep through the mass looking for the skulls he had commanded them to retrieve. Every so often a slave would give in to the maggots mental compulsions and swallow a handful of the burrowing grubs. This would continue until one lucky maggot found its way to the brain.

One of his Aztecs bowed and pointed to one of the collected skulls, an early one. The skull rocked back and forth before finally turning upside down revealing a pair of humanoid legs struggling to escape.

Talon grabbed the struggling creature firmly and pulled from the skull. It was red in skintone, with batlike wings and a prehensile penis that rapped about his wrist. Taking its head between thumb and forefinger he forced the imp to look him in the eye.

“That’s right, Senator Murphy. No more obesity problem, no more evangelism, no more prostitutes. The only desire you have left is to serve the first person you see, just like any newborn .”

The imp stopped struggling and rubbed its tiny arse in the palm of Talons hand in erotic pleasure.

Talon looked up, something in his realm was not right, there was a divine presence. Discarding the transformed politician, who glided over to one of the recruits, he reached for the amulet around his neck.

In the corner of the lair next to a raised dais, Troy made careful note of where everyone was, paying particular attention to the maniac responsible for this mayhem.

Troy heard a beep from his palm PC, flipping it open he noticed the battery icon flashing a red explanation mark.

“Not good”

Sean was looking down into the Naga pit. “it’s got a necklace on like Talon’s recruits. It should be easy to cut loose.” he said in clear voice that was ignored by nearly all the room’s inhabitants.

“Master..”

“Yes Avitus?”

“He can sense I am here.”

“Ok, time just ran out, create a distraction, keep his slaves occupied as long as you can...GO”

Cory doubled over winded by an invisible blow, a second blow knocking him to the ground. An invisible hand forced his mouth open and vial of spunk poured into his mouth. The Tattoo that covered nearly a third of his body faded away. His God handed him a few vials of his sacred cum and moved on. Cory knew what had to be done.

A cry went up from the far side of the room a succubis still wearing the tattered remnants of its police uniform fought another wearing a trenchcoat.

Brian got the laser he had been issued with and pointed it at the latest batch of recruits, before he could fire a pale white hand grabbed his wrist. “They can see us!” he yelled as in a curiously detached way he noted how very very clean the fangs were as they descended toward his neck.

Hearing the shout Sean dived into the pit. The Naga sensed his presence and began its hypnotic dance. It was truly powerful and he could feel the erotic thrill that would have entrapped and enthralled an unprepared recruit. The King Naga drifted closer, confident of it’s success, the tip of its tail sliding around Sean’s feet.

Just a little closer, just a little closer, he thought to himself...and now. Hoping that freeing the creature was not a mistake, Sean deftly reached out and yanked the heavy gunmetal chain from around the creature’s neck.

“Freeeee !” hissed the King Naga in a reedy whisper of a voice

Suddenly Sean found himself looking at the lower coils of the creature as it reared up to its full height, overtopping the pit.

Talon whirled about seeing three of his Aztecs were unlocking the enslaving chokers from the recruit’s necks he concentrated his attention on his amulet freezing the traitors in place. Next task was to find the divinity who was intruding.

Suddenly a force battered against his mind and he was forced to turn his attention to defending on a different level.

Its over Talon, you lose said a voice in his mind.

A slow smile crossed Talon’s face. So it’s you pup, I had expected The Master, not his lab accident

Confident aren’t you sorcerer, lets see how confident you are without the power of the Altar replied Troy

Talon felt the power he relied upon shut off like the throwing of a circuit breaker.

HOW?! he screamed

Simple, you’ve been using virgins to fuck the Altar and generate the power to run all this. That last batch belongs to me. All their energy is mine to control, and I’m not wasting it playing at world conquest.

Troy watched as the sorcerer seemed to visibly weaken, his face becoming lined

Oh dear, were you using that energy as a viagra substitute?

Talon could feel his vitality fading away, he had lost. all that remained was to pay the old debt. Inside his mind he carefully released the mental constraints that had held the imp maggot dormant at the base of his skull.

Suddenly all noise in the mausoleum stopped. Talon’s corpse hit the floor with a desiccated thud

Troy felt Talon’s mental presence vanish and with it his control of his now vast army of slaves both human and inhuman. The succubae were first to recover, their sexual instinct no longer constrained, launching themselves at dazed Aztecs and frightened recruits.

Troy realised he had only one choice, focusing all the remaining mystic energy he broadcast a message into every mind in the city

Those who were Talon’s are now mine. Obey me.

Again everything became still as the slaves accepted the reality of a new master. The only thing still moving was the King Naga who was regarding Troy with arms folded across its perfect torso.

Troy scanned its mind, surprised to find a gentle personality that matched the humanoid’s open honest features.

“Your children will not be harmed, go back to your lakes and stay there.” ordered Troy “Do not give me reason to seek you out.”

The creature nodded once and flashed a dazzling grin before ducking out of sight into its pit.

“You and you, get Sean out of that pit. Jacob, find me a power socket and plug this palm-PC in to recharge. You and you gather the wounded and find someone to tend them, The rest of you get those succubae back into their pit”

Sean vaulted over the lip of the Naga pit and ran to Troy hugging him close.

“You did it Master..you won !, you fucking won.”

Troy enjoyed the touch of his favorite slave, his body fitting perfectly against his.

“Yeah, I don’t have a clue what to do with half a city worth of slaves. I mean am I supposed to feed and house them or what?”

“Fortunately that won’t concern you much longer” said a voice from the doorway.

Everyone turned to see a goatee bearded, leather clad figure of indeterminate age, closely followed by a slave, Jean-Claude, in manacles, chains and a spiked collar.

“I am The Master...and you will obey me” explained the man in a calm conversational voice.

“Seleucus !” hissed Avitus, hatred dripping from his voice

“well, well there’s a name I’ve not used in a millennia” grinned The Master. “How ever did you get de-petrified? The roman senate were most insistent about it being eternal imprisonment.”

“parricida, i in malam rem!” swore Avitus lapsing into his native latin.

“Yes, yes, call me traitor, but we really cannot have roman god/emperors running around loose can we...not in this day and age... Sleep now as I taught you back in Roma”

Avitus’ eyes closed and his head lolled as did those of his acolytes.

Troy pushed away from Sean “Nobody mistreats my slaves!” he growled, alarmed that one of his most useful slaves had been so quickly neutralised.

“But you won’t be mistreated all you need do is relax, just as your fellow university students did, just as all of your friends here are doing. Even as I speak you can feel yourself drifting, conquering Talon must have taken so much out of you..”

Troy swayed on his feet, The Master was right, the battle with Talon had nearly drained him. With a shiver of fear he realised that The Master nearly had him using ordinary hypnosis. It was time to put him off balance before it was too late.

“I don’t think so, I think its you that’s weak, I think that you can’t even keep control of a slave you’ve owned for over a year. You’re old and careless, even as we speak your base at the Naval Air Station has been liberated...”

The Master’s eyes widened slightly.

“I thought that’d get your attention. Go ahead and check, you have my permission.”

The Master’s eyes glanced to the chained slave who handed him an open mobile phone.

Troy smiled and sent a tendril of thought into the distracted mind only to have it deflected by an iron hard mental shield.

Troy jumped down from the dais and walked closer to the man who had been responsible for the changes in his life. His now experienced eye noting the physique. The man was not bad looking for an older guy...if it were not for the lethal arrogance and cruelty that marred his features.

The Master listened to the phone, his eyebrow rising slightly.

“Weak and incompetent, you are not worthy of the name Master. I don’t even need to do this myself. I’m going to let my slave do you...Jean-Claude.”

The slave looped his chains around The Master and pulled him from his feet, moving to sit on the man’s chest pinning him down.

“Here” said Troy throwing a control laser which the DiCaprio look-alike plucked from the air.

“Lets see how you like it !”

A brilliant beam of ruby coloured light fired into The Master’s eyes at point blank range.

“You are now the property of Master Troy, you will obey his orders” said the French slave emphasising each word by using his free hand to squeeze his The Master’s neck.

Troy scanned The Master’s mind again his mental shields were still in place.

“Careful Jean-Claude, he’s resisting, repeat the commands.”

“Sean, feed him a vial of Avitus’ cum.” ordered Troy moving to where his palm-PC had been plugged into a portable generator Talon had been using to light his lair.

He took the grey casing, flipped open the cover and hit the hotkey he had programmed earlier that day....Time stopped.

“lets see how things go without your mental shielding you old fucker.” he murmured hitting the execute key.

Time restarted

The Master stiffened and said “I obey Master Troy”

“Good, ‘ere is le telephon monsieur, inform all your slaves that they are now the property of Master Troy. Include the correct code phrase to make this so.” ordered Jean-Claude

The Master obeyed, obviously still trying to resist the Compulsion. “Code Omega, all slaves are now the property of ....Troy Masterson.”

“This Fucker’s a real tough nut, even with reality altered he’s still fighting me.” exclaimed Troy. “Sean, go ahead and make him drink.”

“I obey” replied Sean pouring the milky liquid that Avitus used to recruit new acolytes into The Master’s open mouth.

The Master’s reaction was completely unexpected, screaming in agony he hurled the surprised Jean-Claude skidding across the floor. He staggered to his feet made three faltering steps before collapsing.

“You...you can’t kill me..I’m..The Master” he gasped before lying still.

Sean knelt by him feeling for a pulse. Nothing.

“I’m sorry master, It killed him.....What the fuck?” Sean stepped back

“Troy!..Master look at this”

On the ground The Master’s body was morphing taking on one face and physique after another, black, green, Caucasian, until finally it settled down into the features of an adolescent about 16 years of age, his hair shaved on the sides, worn long on the top with a single lock of fair hair that dropped into his hazel eyes. The body was smaller but showed a well defined athletic physique.

Troy gazed down at the boy “Sean, check for a heartbeat.”

“Two heartbeats, master” replied Sean his voice squeaking in terror “But...that was television fiction, ...wasn’t it?”

“Awesome..I guess he really was The Master....and if that’s true......”

Troy let the thought trail off, the implications too large to grasp and instead concentrated on the mind of the unconscious youth.It was all there, memories of countless abominations, old rivalries and psychotic hatreds that had been a part of his previous incarnation. Troy remembered the old stories and looked for the new persona that was forming to replace the one that had just died. The new persona was wide open, a blank slate onto which anything could be written...Troy started writing.

Half an hour later the boy awoke and stretched as if waking from a dream.

“Who are you?” asked Troy

“I am The Slave... Are you are The Master?” replied the boy

“Yes ..I am” replied Troy smiling.