The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Home Invasion

mc mf ff md

The inhabitants of a small town begin to be attacked by a vampire thirsty for blood and sex.

Over the radio, Control’s voice broke through the quiet of the night, waking Michelle from her usual slumber as she patrolled the dark streets of the town of Everdale.

“Unit 5, Control here. We have a report of screams coming from a house at 23 Oak Street. Neighbors suspect domestic violence,” the operator announced.

The young officer straightened her seat and looked at her watch. It was 2 a.m. and normally at that time, the city was quite quiet, so hearing that something was happening so late at night intrigued her.

Michelle adjusted her radio and replied determinedly, “Unit 5 responding. I’m near Oak Street, can you provide more details?”

“Neighbors say they heard screams inside the house, but after five minutes, they ceased. We request that you head there and assess the situation,” Control continued.

“Got it, on the way to 23 Oak Street. Please keep me posted on any updates,” Michelle requested before shutting down the communication and setting off her patrol to the scene.

Driving her patrol car slowly, Michelle headed in the direction indicated by Control, but the closer she got, the more nervous she felt. Being a rookie cop, she had never had any problems; on the contrary, the city was often quiet and also small, so in just one year in the police force, she had not been in a risky situation, but as for everything, there was a first time, and perhaps this could be hers to get into a dangerous situation.

Upon reaching Oak Street, Michelle stopped and slowly got out of her patrol car. Silence reigned all around, and if it hadn’t been for a few lampposts, everything would have been dark.

Swallowing hard, the young woman approached the house with the number 23 and cautiously pressed the doorbell.

“Come on,” Michelle said with a very soft voice and almost to herself. “Open up.”

If someone opened the door and confirmed that everything was okay, she could be much calmer and see a way to solve a problem if there was one, but between so much silence and darkness, the fear only caused her even more nervousness, which began to flood her thoughts.

“Control yourself,” she said again in an attempt to stay calm.

Michelle’s finger rang the doorbell again, and when no one answered, she knew she would have to check the place to make sure everything was okay. Picking up the knob, the young policewoman noticed that the door wasn’t even locked properly and with just a little push, it let her in. Taking her flashlight and keeping her radio on in case she needed it, she ventured into the house, which was completely dark.

Once inside, her instinct led her to look for a switch to get some light, but after trying several ones she found on her way, she realized that there was probably no electricity.

“Is anyone here?” Michelle asked as she took cautious steps.

There was no answer to the question; well, at least not in the way the girl would have hoped. A second after she asked her question, a sound caught her attention. Something had moved, which alerted Michelle.

“Everdale police!” she yelled. “If there’s anyone there, come out with your hands up.”

Yet another noise indicated Michelle that a few feet away from her, something or someone was waiting.

Removing the pistol from its holster and aiming firmly to the front, she prepared to meet the one who had made the noise.

When she reached the point where the noise came from, Michelle checked that there was nothing, but while she wondered what could have caused such a sound, a shuddering cold that made her hair stand on end made her turn around.

A few steps away from her, in an armchair, a person was sitting, and thanks to the powerful light of her flashlight, she saw an imposing-looking man dressed in an elegant black suit and with neatly combed black hair. His features were strikingly beautiful, even diverting the attention of the young officer, who couldn’t help but stare at those blue eyes that rested on hers.

Regaining her concentration, she pointed her gun at the stranger. “Stop! Who are you and what are you doing here?” Michelle demanded, her voice echoing authoritatively as she held her gun firmly.

The man looked at her with a charming smile, his eyes shining with flashlight light. “Good evening, officer.”

“Answer!” Michelle demanded.

“You don’t have to be so aggressive, officer,” he replied, slowly getting up from his seat and walking as Michelle continued to aim. Without saying anything, he flipped a switch, illuminating the room they were both in.

It was at that moment that Michelle was able to appreciate the scenario she was in. The floor was littered with glass from bulbs that had been destroyed, and when she looked up, she could see that some were missing, thus explaining the lack of light. But not only that; there was also something that confirmed the seriousness of the situation: The man had his outfit stained with blood.

“Calm down, officer,” the stranger replied with an eerie calm. “I just came to enjoy a quiet dinner in this cozy home.”

The words echoed through Michelle. The man, besides being extremely handsome, had such a charming voice that shook her entire thoughts. How could someone so handsome and refined be at what appeared to be a crime scene?

“And the residents of the house? Where are they?” Michelle asked, struggling to keep her composure in the face of the man’s magnetism. “And why are you covered in blood?”

“Oh, they’ve already fulfilled their purpose. Don’t worry about them. Now, would you join me for a delicious dessert?”

Despite her instincts for self-preservation, Michelle was inexplicably attracted to the man in front of her. His beauty and charm exerted a powerful influence upon her senses, as she struggled inwardly against the growing sense of admiring such a handsome man.

“Don’t come to me with games! What have you done with them?” Michelle insisted, her voice trembling slightly as she struggled to maintain her emotional distance.

Without losing his smile, the man analyzed the young officer. Her blonde hair pulled back in a cute ponytail revealed her pale face, which was slowly beginning to blush, while her blue eyes showed uneasiness.

Despite her training and duty as a police officer, Michelle was momentarily bewildered by the man’s presence.

“I don’t know if you’ve been told, Michelle, but you’re so beautiful.”

Michelle turned as red as a tomato at the compliment.

“H-H-How do you know my name?”

“I know a lot about you, my sweet Michelle,” he said, slowly approaching the officer, who with trembling hands was still trying to point her gun. “I know you’ve been in the police force for a year and this is your first case alone. I know you’re scared too because of what you’re seeing here, but I assure you that everything is fine,” he continued, maintaining his warm tone under the gaze of the officer, who began to back away. “I know you find me irresistible too.”

Michelle’s struggle against the vampire’s spell intensified as his persuasive words enveloped her mind like a dense haze, clouding her judgment and weakening her resistance. Her heart pounded in her chest as she struggled to stay on her feet, her will clashing against the vampire’s seductive influence.

With no more room to move forward, Michelle stumbled into a wall that stopped her from moving more; in front of her, the man slowly approached, thus purposely slamming the weapon into his chest.

“I know you wouldn’t shoot me, my sweet Michelle.”

“D-D-Don-t call me like that,” she stammered.

“Throw the gun away.”

Unable to handle the situation on her own and with her resistance disappearing with every second, Michelle decided to take immediate action.

“Get away from me... I need to call in reinforcements!” Michelle screamed, her voice trembling as she desperately reached for her radio for help. However, her movements were clumsy and slow, as if she were swimming through thick honey that prevented her from reaching the help she so desperately needed.

The vampire interrupted her efforts with a calm but authoritative tone, cutting through her actions like a sharp knife. “You don’t need reinforcements, Michelle,” he whispered, his voice echoing in the darkest corners of her mind. “Just turn off the radio and throw the gun away.”

Michelle’s hands were shaking violently. With the sweet words penetrating her thoughts, she saw as her will slipped through her fingers like fine sand. A sense of helplessness came over her as she dropped the gun to the ground, her mind struggling to comprehend what was happening around her.

The vampire smiled triumphantly as he watched her yield to his influence, savoring every moment of his victory over the brave police officer’s will.

“All right, Michelle,” he murmured. “Now, sit back and relax. Everything will be fine.”

Michelle slumped to the floor, her mind entangled in a web of confusion and doubt. Her heart pounded in her chest as the man crouched, his presence enveloping her like a dense, oppressive fog.

“Just keep listening to my voice,” he continued to whisper, his voice like a seductive chant in the young officer’s ear.

The voice echoed in Michelle’s mind like a distant echo; his words caressing her soul with a poisonous sweetness. Michelle nodded weakly, her resistance fading before the vampire’s power over her.

“I have to admit that I’m a vampire and I fed on the residents of this house,” he confessed, letting out a soft declaration of guilt. “I was planning to leave, but it looks like my dessert arrived just in time.”

The revelation left Michelle breathless, her mind struggling to process the horrific truth behind the vampire’s charming smile. “Dessert...? “What... What do you mean?” she asked with difficulty, her voice barely a whisper.

The vampire smiled with satisfaction at Michelle’s confusion, enjoying every moment of her anguish. “You, dear Michelle,” he said tenderly, caressing her cheek with the softness of a feather. “You’re my delicious dessert tonight.”

Michelle tried to move but it was useless. Deep down, she knew what would happen to her if she stayed. The vampire had killed the couple who lived in the house, and if she stayed any longer, she would end up just like them, but how could she escape the spell that held her captive? Could she be saved?

“You will be a dessert for me, my sweet Michelle.”

The girl’s last attempt to resist disappeared at the vampire’s words. Now, completely under the hypnotic spell of that dark being, she relaxed her entire body.

Michelle’s resigned acceptance echoed through the room as she nodded weakly. “Yes... Your dessert.”

“But first, let’s warm you up a bit, my dear. I don’t want my dessert to be cold.”

Michelle didn’t understand what the vampire meant, but when he held out his hand, she took it without question.

With graceful steps, the vampire led her through the halls of the house to the master bedroom. Once inside, she ignored the fact that on the floor were the motionless bodies of the couple she had gone to look for, and she focused only on that beautiful being that was delicately pulling at her hand.

“We don’t have much time before they come looking for you,” the vampire said. “Undress and lie on the bed.”

With mechanical movements, the beautiful young woman got rid of her uniform, leaving herself completely naked on the bed and at the mercy of the vampire, who upon seeing her, pounced on her like a lion at its prey.

Without warning or protection, the vampire penetrated her with a single blow, causing the girl to scream because of the abrupt way in which that huge cock invaded her pussy, which was quite dry at that moment and put resistance to the siege.

Showing little to no empathy for her wellbeing, the vampire pushed harder until he could advance no more; this gesture caused another scream from Michelle, who clung to the sheets and clenched them with her fists as the first tears came out of her crystalline eyes.

“You are my slave, and I am your master.”

“Yes... Master.”

Leaving his cock there, the vampire kissed Michelle’s soft lips passionately. The obedient girl reciprocated the kiss in kind, and despite feeling her master’s mouth icy against hers, she did not stop. Their tongues began to intertwine, thus making a delicious struggle that caused the first vaginal juices to appear, lubricating that tight pussy. As that tight cave began to flood, the girl released the sheets to take her master’s face with both hands, intensifying the kisses between them.

Feeling his cock soaked with this delicious nectar, the vampire recoiled with ease and then sank back into that splash pad that made juicy sounds with each penetration.

Again and again, that cock went in and out of Michelle, and as she felt the heat rising in her body, she understood what her master was doing.

When her master mentioned that he didn’t want to eat his dessert cold, he meant that Michelle’s body surely wasn’t warm enough, so to remedy that, he was now giving her a wild fuck, which was achieving the desired effect; if things continued like this, soon his master would have a hot dessert served to taste.

The onslaughts continued and the first drops of sweat manifested themselves on the girl’s body, coupled with each thrust to give the greatest pleasure to her master, who motivated her every move.

“You’re doing great, my sweet Michelle,” he encouraged. “Keep warming that blood for me.”

“As... you... command... master,” Michelle said between each thrust and tried to regain the air that escaped from her body with each cock blow.

With the couple fucking harder and harder, the bed couldn’t take it anymore and let out sounds that increased the noise in the room; on top of this, an exquisite smell of sex permeated the whole room.

Increasing the pace, the vampire pumped and pumped in a deranged attempt to fill the young woman’s dripping pussy with his cum. Michelle, completely devoted to his master, curled her legs around his icy back, thus keeping herself in line with his movements.

Inevitably, the vampire’s cock won the battle against Michelle’s pussy and shot one stream of cum after another; feeling this, the girl had a delicious orgasm that he himself had to silence with his hand to prevent the sound from reaching the street.

Dropping on top of her, he spoke out about it. “Such a good fuck, my beautiful slave.”

Michelle, now with her hair loose and disheveled, replied with a smile. “My pleasure, master.”

The vampire leaned forward, his lips gently brushing Michelle’s neck with an icy, electrifying touch. “You’ll only feel a little pain for a few seconds,” he whispered, his cold breath enveloping her skin like a deadly caress. “After that, everything will pass quickly, and you will plunge into eternal darkness.”

And in that moment, in the midst of darkness and passion, Michelle slept, destined to wander in darkness forever.