The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

First Night

mc mf ff md

The inhabitants of a small town begin to be attacked by a vampire thirsty for blood and sex.

Emily was a young cashier at the local supermarket in Everdale, a quiet town surrounded by woods and with a warm climate. She had dark brown hair that fell in soft waves over her shoulders, and hazel eyes that reflected her kindness and gentleness. Her pale skin was adorned with delicate freckles, and her warm smile was the first thing customers noticed upon entering the store.

On a night like any other, Emily was doing her usual routine to close the store. Jonathan, her only companion, had fallen ill, so it was her sole responsibility to check that everything was okay before going home to rest.

Looking into one of the corners of the store, the girl confirmed thanks to the wall clock that in half an hour, she would be free, but as she thought about it, a shiver ran down her neck. There was something in the air that made her nerves tick as if she were being watched by unseen eyes; however, she forced herself to keep composure when the bell placed at the top of the door rang, signaling her that someone had entered the place.

Walking cautiously, the young woman went to the checkout in hopes of meeting her customer.

Without saying anything, Emily stood still as the visitor’s footsteps echoed through the halls. It was completely normal for someone to go shopping for something late at night, but at that moment, the chill she felt made her feel uncomfortable.

After what seemed like an eternity, Emily finally managed to see the client and felt a sense of tranquility wash over her, replacing the fear she had felt a few minutes earlier.

The man was tall and handsome, with coal-black hair and blue eyes as deep as the ocean. He wore an elegant black suit that gave him an air of mystery and charm. But most intriguing of all was his sharp features and porcelain-pale skin, which suggested he was no ordinary man.

“Hello! Did you find everything you needed?” Emily greeted him with a friendly smile.

The man politely smiled back as he approached the checkout with a selection of goodies and a bottle of wine in hand. “Yes, thank you. Just these treats and a bottle of wine,” he replied in a soft, seductive voice that made Emily feel a tingle in her stomach.

After listening to the customer speak, Emily fell silent as her mouth slowly opened. Not only was the man extremely handsome, but he also had a voice that sounded like a melody. In the few seconds he spoke, she felt each note envelop her in exquisite sweetness.

Regaining her composure, the young woman closed her mouth and tried to act normally.

“Any discount card?” Emily asked, trying to stay calm even though her heart was pounding as she felt the man’s gaze.

“No, sweet miss... Emily,” the man said, reading from the small badge she sported along with her uniform.

Again, the young woman felt her jaw slowly open and her tongue dry up. Hearing her name from such a handsome man was so comforting!

Emily felt as if she was caught in a spell, but she forced herself to keep her composure. “Sure, it’s $25.50. Cash or card?”

The man handed over the money gracefully, and in an oversight, he rubbed his hand with Emily’s, causing the girl to blush despite feeling a small trace of cold pass from the man’s skin to hers. She swallowed nervously before counting the change. “Uh, yes... here’s your change,” Emily hesitated, struggling to maintain mental clarity.

“Thank you,” the man replied, taking the change and putting it in one of his pockets.

“And, um, do you want a bag?”

“Yes, please.”

Emily was slow to find the bags, her mind clouded by the man’s magnetic charm. “Ah, sorry for the delay,” she apologized, offering a nervous smile.

“It’s okay,” the man said calmly. “Let me put away my groceries and I’ll go.”

The man began to pack his goods in such a slow manner that gave Emily time to admire him. Every gesture seemed to hypnotize her: The way he moved gracefully, the depth of his blue gaze that seemed to penetrate her being, and the soft smile that curled his lips. Emily was overwhelmed by a surge of desire that made her tremble slightly, her heart pounding in her chest as she struggled again to maintain her composure.

Although he was obviously much older than her and she always looked at boys her age, she would easily agree to go out with him; in fact, she would accept any proposal that came from such a beautiful man.

“Have you worked here for a long time?” the man asked without losing his soft, seductive voice.

Emily felt another stream of emotion wash over her. The man was asking her about her life! If it were up to her, she would tell him everything he wanted to know in the hope that he would ask her out when her shift was over.

“Yes... Quite a while,” Emily replied with a faint smile, her gaze lost in infinity as she felt her legs tremble gently.

“You must be exhausted. Wouldn’t you like to relax a bit?” the man suggested, his melodic tone enveloping Emily’s mind.

Was she exhausted? As Emily thought about that, the man’s smile grew bigger, causing her to agree. Maybe she was tired after all.

Emily nodded slowly as if she was being swept away by the words. “Yes, relax... That sounds good,” she replied, her voice distant.

The man gave a small sigh as if he was enjoying his influence over Emily. “You should relax now,” he suggested, keeping his gaze fixed on Emily’s eyes.

Emily froze, as if in a trance. “Yes, relax...,” she repeated in a whisper, her mind shrouded in a cloud of confusion and fascination.

“Sometimes, people need a break from reality. As if they were in a deep sleep...” he continued, his voice echoing through her.

Emily’s mind absorbed every word this “Adonis” was saying to her and returned an obvious result: He was right and she needed to relax.

“A deep sleep...,” Emily murmured, her glassy eyes reflecting the supernatural influence upon her.

Although Emily tried to keep her composure and act professionally, she was overwhelmed by her irresistible attraction to this mysterious man. It was as if she were bewitched, unable to resist the magnet that enveloped her, and longed to give herself completely to the burning passion that at that moment controlled all her actions.

Without thinking of anything else, Emily stared at his eyes with a smile as hers slowly closed, leaving her with a sleepy look.

“Some people enjoy the darkness of the night. Don’t you find it fascinating, my sweet Emily?” he suggested, moving a little closer to her.

Emily didn’t react when she saw the man walking calmly around the checkout to get to where she was; nor did she react to him by calling him “my sweet Emily,” something that on any occasion would have led her to put a stop to anyone who called her that right there; much less did she react when he touched her cheek gently, revealing that her hand was so cold that it seemed unnatural; in the end, she just stood there, waiting for the man to do whatever he wanted with her.

“Yes, the night... dark and fascinating,” Emily replied, her voice soft and distant as she fell deeper under the spell the voice was plunging her into.

“Like a shadow that envelops everything,” he whispered, his presence enveloping Emily like a dark, seductive blanket.

“A shadow...”

“Rest, my sweet Emily,” the man indicated tenderly, gently taking Emily by the shoulders.

Without putting up any resistance, Emily allowed herself to be guided, thus leaving her head resting on the shoulder of the man, who in addition to being hard as a rock, was very cold. Emily wasn’t even surprised to be placed like that; her mind was now blank and the trance she had been subjected to had inadvertently taken complete control of her.

“You have fallen under my spell, my lovely maiden.”

“Yes,” Emily nodded.

“I must confess that I am a vampire,” he admitted.

Emily’s body trembled at the statement. Deep in her thoughts, a hint of resistance emerged. She was in the hands of a vampire, and who knows what he would do to her, so she had to let go, she had to run and call for help, she had to... Relax. Yes. When she looked into the eyes of that perfect man, nothing else mattered. She was under the full cover of darkness and didn’t have to worry about anything else.

“I must say I came here to suck your blood, but you are very beautiful, so I think I might enjoy you a little before I call it a day,” the vampire continued, his voice echoing in Emily’s mind. “So you will become my loyal servant and carry out all my orders.”

Emily showed no sign of resistance as she repeated what the vampire told her as he bound her to his will. With total surrender, she repeated the words in a mechanical tone. “Yes, I will become your loyal servant and carry out all your orders.”

Without letting go of Emily, the man saw that the place was still open, so in order not to have interruptions, he decided to give his first order to his new slave.

“Emily, I want you to close the place, and then, I want you to get down on your knees in front of me.”

“Yes, master,” she replied and then went to the front door and locked it. She then put on the “Closed” sign and quickly got into the position she had been told. There, she looked at her master. “Anything else you want me to do, master?”

The answer came quickly.

“Suck my cock.”

Emily was just taking in what had been said to her when she saw her master’s dick a few inches from her face. Without resisting in the slightest, she took that piece of cold meat and put it in her mouth to swallow it all in one bite.

She had given a few blowjobs to her ex-boyfriends before, but none like this one; this was special, it was the first and probably the last blowjob she would give her master, so she had to show off her best skills.

Enveloping the cock in an instant, she quickly began to travel down the trunk. She went down until her head collided with her master’s abdomen, and there, her throat felt how the piece brushed against it, causing a reaction of disgust in beautiful Emily, who despite feeling uncomfortable, did not stop and pushed even more, thus managing to make her first deep throat, something that did not go unnoticed by her master, who, seeing the effort, placed a hand on her head and stroked her hair.

With his cock clogging her windpipe, Emily stood there for a few seconds as her master moaned from the pleasure he was receiving. It wasn’t until the first tears began to come out of her eyes that she decided to withdraw, but with a slowness that let her savor that phallus with dedication.

Returning the same way, the girl ran her tongue along that mast that vibrated with the humidity that she left in every corner.

Reaching the tip, Emily sucked it gently, feeling her master’s icy skin.

“That’s it, sweet Emily,” he encouraged. “Now use your tongue on the tip.”

The young woman’s tongue came out again and covered the tip of that cock. Seeing her, the vampire smiled. With her eyes closed and her tongue sticking out all over that skin rod, Emily’s image was that of a cock addict.

“And now inside again,” the vampire said, grabbing the girl by the head and pushing her deep into her task.

The action caused the girl to run out of air, but this did not matter to her master, who did not let go of her and let her suffer in the position she was in.

“Breathe through your nose.”

With no other choice, Emily listened and let the air in through her nose as she let her busy mouth continue with the blowjob.

Thanks to her master’s hand, she resumed her rhythm, but this time, being completely guided by the exerted pressure on her head which imposed the speed at which she should suck. Allowing herself to be used as an instrument, she just breathed and sucked to let her master enjoy her as much as he wanted.

Without losing the pace, Emily went back and forth, savoring that huge cock and covering it with saliva until it began to throb and took on a red color that gave the signal that very soon, the most awaited moment would arrive.

“Look at me,” he ordered.

Emily’s dull eyes fell on her master’s and she stopped blinking as she continued to suck. That scene was enough for the first squirt of hot cum to shoot down the young woman’s throat, followed by a second and then a third that culminated the act.

Satisfied, he let go of her head and then put his pants back on as if nothing had happened.

Taking the girl by the chin, he exerted enough force to make her stand up. With her already standing, the vampire saw a drop of semen fall out of the hungry girl’s mouth, who had swallowed everything that had been deposited in her mouth without him having to say it.

“You missed a little, my dear.”

The girl’s mischievous tongue came out of her mouth and wiped away the remaining drop, leaving the vampire satisfied, who after such an extraordinary blowjob, knew that dinner time had arrived.

With a delicate gesture, the vampire stroked Emily’s neck and pulled her to him. “I must say you did great, but it’s time to say goodbye.”

Emily sighed in anticipation. “As you command, my master.”

“Now, close your eyes, let yourself go,” he said tenderly, his lips brushing the skin of Emily’s neck gently. “You’re going to feel a little pain, but I assure you it will only last a few seconds, and then, you’ll be able to sleep.”

Emily obeyed without hesitation, her eyelids slowly drooping as she prepared to receive the vampire’s bite. At that moment, her mind was completely submerged in a trance, so she was able to accept her fate with gratitude and devotion.

“Yes, master,” she said, reciting her last words. “I’m ready to sleep.”

And so, in the silence of the night, the vampire gave a gentle but powerful bite that in a few minutes ended up sucking the life out of the kind Emily.