The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unknown Object

Chapter XLII

Note: The characters in this story are 18 and older.

While Eddie strategized, Tim was thoroughly enjoying the sight of Tricia Jones and Jenny Li lying on the bed, their legs spread before him, their moist pussies just waiting to be fucked. They were both desperate now, their bodies feverish with desire. As their skin rubbed against the bedcovers, creating sensations of pleasure, they became more and more excited.

Jenny was moaning slightly, biting her lower lip as though to keep herself from screaming in ecstasy. Her body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, her small breasts moving up and down as she raggedly breathed in and out.

Tim took a moment to contemplate the sheer bizarreness of the situation. Jenny’s parents, conservative and extremely strict, didn’t even allow their daughter to hang out with boys, much less date them. And now, here she was, completely nude, practically begging to be penetrated by him, driven into a lustful frenzy by the commands he’d given her using the ray gun.

He swallowed, then turned to look at the girl next to her. Tricia was in a similar state, her far larger, pale breasts heaving as she took deep breaths. Tim had never been particularly fond of Tricia’s endless gossiping; besides, like Samantha, she looked at him with barely hidden contempt. But as he looked at her magnificent, curvaceous body, he had to admit, she was extremely sexy, especially now that she was moaning rather than yapping.

In a corner of the room, Samantha sat on the floor, and Heather sat next to her, her left arm over Samantha’s shoulders. The two girls had been instructed by Tim to practice focusing, and after some initial hesitation, both friends, now becoming much more than that, had overcome their reservations and were now passionately, enthusiastically French-kissing. The wet, sloppy sounds were occasionally accompanied by joyful little gasps. To Tim’s ears, it was practically a symphony.

“Well, ladies,” Tim asked, a cheshire grin on his face, “who wants to be next to practice focusing techniques?”

Jenny and Tricia looked at him, their eyes dazed and unfocused. Tricia lifted herself up slightly on her elbows, and when she spoke, her voice had a pleading tone that Tim had never heard before (in his experience, Tricia’s two modes of speaking were annoyingly loud and amusingly condescending).

“P-please…Please, Coach…I want it…I want to try…m-make me feel good…”

Then Jenny, quiet, modest, bashful Jenny, the girl whose mom didn’t even allow her to go out on dates, made a bold move. She shifted her body, trembling with lust and feelings she wasn’t quite able to control, and turned herself over onto her chest, lifting herself up until she was on her knees on the bed, on all fours, her pussy directly in front of Tim’s twitching cock.

“No, Coach…unhhh…m-me first…please…I-I-I can’t stand it anymore…”

Jenny’s mom would have a heart attack if she could see her now, Tim thought. It was one of the most erotic things he’d ever seen, this typically modest girl exposing herself for him, offering herself up to him.

Tim felt the slightest pang of guilt. Of all his sister’s friends, Jenny had been the only one who’d ever been polite to him, who’d ever spoken to him nicely. Now, all her common sense had been overwritten by the ray gun. All she could think of was sex.

Yes, Tim felt guilty—but he felt powerful, too.

In control.

In charge.

He couldn’t hold back anymore. He gripped her sweaty, slim hips and carefully placed his cock at the entrance of Jenny’s virginal pussy. Tricia gave a small mewl in protest when she realized that her friend would be going first, and Tim couldn’t help but give a short, sharp laugh in response.

Let Tricia wait for her turn.

“Okay, Jenny, this might…uhm…hurt slightly…but it’ll feel so good once I’m inside you,” he spoke to her gently, but firmly, as a coach would.

“P-please…g-give it to me…,” Jenny groaned under her breath. “I can’t…I can’t hold back…I-I-I need it…”

“Your wish is my command,” Tim responded, and slowly pushed his way into Jenny’s vagina, past her outer lips, until the head of his cock came up against a slight obstruction.

He’d felt this before, when he’d first had sex with Heather. It was Jenny’s hymen.

Once he pushed past, he’d be taking her virginity. Then, she’d truly be his.

“Here I go,” Tim whispered, and with a grunt, he thrust himself into her hole, tearing past her maidenhead.

Jenny screamed in a combination of pain and exultant pleasure as Tim began to slam in and out of her.

“Ohhh, fuck…you feel so good, Jenny…,” Tim grunted. Amazingly, Jenny was moving her hips backwards and forwards, meeting his cock, the slick juices of her pussy mixed with some blood from her broken hymen.

After a few moments, the two of them fell into a comfortable rhythm. Jenny’s euphoric exhalations whenever Tim thrust into her were like a little symphony that accompanied the sounds of their bodies colliding again and again. Tim leaned down, began nuzzling at her shoulder as he pounded into her, and caressed her small breasts, feeling her hard nipples against his palms.

Tim mused as to whether, if he’d never gotten access to the mind control gun, he would have been able to date Jenny—of all his sister’s friends, she’d always been the nicest to him. But no, he realized—her parents never would have let her go out on a date, at least not until she was in college and outside of their control.

No, her parents would probably die of shock if they saw their darling daughter in the throes of sexual passion, her athletic body shivering in ecstasy.

“Mmm, Jenny, you’re…unghhh…good at this,” he whispered into her ear. Jenny groaned, too overwhelmed by the pleasure to form a coherent response.

As the two of them continued their increasingly frenzied copulation, Tim felt Jenny’s pussy begin to squeeze his cock and he knew she was near orgasm. He increased his pace in response.

“Do you…hmmm, ohh…do you like focusing practice, Jenny?” Tim murmured. He could feel it—she was close now.

“Hmmm…focusing…I love…I love focusing…ohhhh…Coach!!!” she gasped, and then her entire body quaked as she felt the orgasm overpower her. The walls of her pussy tightened around Tim’s penis, as though trying to milk him, and it was all he could do to stop himself from cumming.

Jenny trembled as she climaxed; and after a few moments in which time seemed to stand still for both of them, her knees buckled and she collapsed onto the bed.

Holy shit, Tim thought. That was fucking amazing.

Tim’s cock, still fully erect, slid out of Jenny’s slick pussy as he pulled back and stood in front of the bed. The girl had apparently been so overwhelmed by the pleasure that she’d slid into unconsciousness.

“Whoa,” Tim muttered under his breath. He’d never expected his suggestions to be that powerful.

In fact, as he turned around to glance at his sister and her friend, Tim realized he’d had no idea just how absolute the ray gun’s commands were.

After Tim had zapped the girls with the mind control gun, he had told the track and field team that they would find anything touching their skin to be extremely pleasurable, almost orgasmic. It would make them more pliable to his ‘focusing practice’ suggestions, he’d assumed. If it felt good, he thought, they’d be more likely to follow whatever orders he gave them. What he hadn’t known, couldn’t have known, is how desperate they’d become for the pleasure that another person’s touch could give them.

And now, Samantha and Heather were in the throes of that pleasure. The two girls had begun by French kissing, but things had now escalated—Tim’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he gaped at the amazing sight in front of him.

With no prompting from him, Heather had lain down on the floor, with Samantha on top of her, in a 69 position, and the two girls were feverishly licking away at each others’ pussies while using their fingers to gently tease their clits.

It was an amazingly erotic sight, made all the more so by the fact that the girls had taken the initiative. Tim had told them to practice focusing, but he’d assumed they were both too modest to do much more than kiss and perhaps lightly touch each other. But the two best friends were now engaged in outright lesbian sex play. Incredible.

It only made his cock harder, and he turned his attentions now towards the one remaining track and field member he’d yet to fuck.

Tricia Moore.

The red-haired girl was lying back on the bed, her eyes closed, seemingly unaware of the various sexual depravities unfolding around her, so focused was she on playing with her pussy. Tim stared at the two massive, pale globes on her chest, which rose and fell as she raggedly breathed in and out. Of all the women in his harem (and yes, that’s what it was, no reason to be embarrassed by the term now), Tricia’s breasts were, by far, the most magnificent, topped by small, erect, nipples. In the future, Tim fantasized, he’d have Tricia and Mrs. Berger work together to give him a titty fuck—he could imagine how good it would feel to have two pairs of breasts pressing against his erection.

Tim had always found Tricia attractive, despite her nosy, annoying personality. Now, though, lying on the bed, her legs spread before him, just waiting to be fucked, Tricia’s personality was the last thing on his mind.

He wanted to penetrate her, bring her to orgasm, have her beg for his cock.

He knelt beside her and caressed her left breast, tweaking her nipple gently. Tricia gasped, gave a low moan.

“I see you’re keeping yourself entertained, Tricia,” Tim murmured. “Do you want to keep playing with your pussy…or do you want me inside you?”

Tricia’s eyes opened and she gave him an unsteady gaze. She licked her lips as though in anticipation.

“I-I-I…I want you inside me…”

“Tell me,” Tim commanded. “Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you.”

“O-oh God…don’t make me say it,” she groaned. “I…I want to practice focusing…I-I want your…thing...”

“What thing?”

“Y-you…your dick...Coach, put your dick inside me!”

“Of course,” Tim grinned, “That’s what I was planning to do.” Tim placed his cock, still wet with Jenny’s love juices, at Tricia’s entrance. Moving his hips forward, the head of his penis entered easily enough.

Tim grunted—Tricia’s pussy was tight, despite being so wet. He worked his way in slowly, until he felt an obstruction.

Tricia’s virginity.

Tim took a deep breath, and then pushed past it—he felt it tear, and Tricia gave a slight yelp of pain, though whatever hurt it caused was quickly overpowered by the pleasure she felt as Tim played with both of her breasts.

Finally, he was entirely inside her. Tim glanced down, saw how he was connected to her, and then began slowly pumping in and out of her.

I’ve done it, Tim realized. I fucked the entire track team!

Four of the most attractive girls in school, including his own sister, now belonged to him, and the thought of that made Tim’s penis even harder, like a bar of steel. He sped up his thrusts, saw Tricia’s breasts bouncing beneath him, and leaned down, began to kiss her. Tricia was momentarily startled, but quickly began returning the kiss, her tongue caressing Tim’s own.

Heather’s bedroom was filled with the wet sounds of moans, gasps, and, of course, the rhythmic smacks of skin on skin.

Tim was so lost in the pleasurable sensation that he didn’t even hear the bedroom door open. It wasn’t until he heard his mother’s voice that he realized another person had entered the room.

“Well, well, is this little party just for Heather and her friends, or can anybody join?”

* * *

The four girls were initially startled and embarrassed when they realized Heather’s mom had come into the room, dressed in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. They were even more shocked when, at Tim’s direction, she peeled off all her clothing and joined in on what the girls still thought was ‘focusing practice’ for their upcoming track competition. Tim pulled his cock out of Tricia and commanded all four track and field members to watch a ‘special demonstration.’ He lay down on Heather’s bed and his mother climbed on top of him, the two of them kissing each other passionately.

There, in front of his sister and her teammates, Tim fucked his mother, using all the sexual techniques he’d been practicing over the past few weeks. Mom writhed on top of it, absorbed in the act of sex, not caring that her daughter and her friends were gaping at her. It was an immoral spectacle, one that would have humiliated and horrified all the women involved if not for the orders Tim had given them using the mind control gun. And as he reached orgasm and ejaculated deep within Mom’s overheated vagina, Tim commanded the other girls to join in for group ‘focusing training.’

The next few hours were a hedonistic orgy. Tim lost track of how many times he came, and into how many pussies. At one point, as Heather rode him, he looked to his right only to see Jenny and Tricia desperately sucking on Mom’s nipples, while his mother gave little ‘oh’s’ of delight. At another, he saw his mother (his own normally staid, reserved mother) licking Samantha’s pussy while Tricia (at his command) ate out his asshole and Jenny clumsily, but pleasurably, sucked on his cock.

And as the sweaty, attractive female bodies writhed around him in paroxysm of pleasure, Tim knew it was just the beginning of a very hot weekend.