The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Unknown Object

Chapter XLI

Note: The characters in this story are 18 and older.

“Honey, are you okay?”

Eddie shuddered as he heard his mother banging her fist against the locked bathroom door. He’d been hiding out in there for the past twenty minutes, ever since he’d run out of the knitting room in a panic after she had given him a handjob and he’d blown his load all over the floor.

Part of him was afraid to go back out—and not just afraid that his mother might try to seduce him again.

Eddie was afraid that he’d give in to the temptation.

Even now, whenever he closed his eyes, he’d see flashes of memories, images—his mother’s bare breasts, her furry bush. He’d remember how good it felt to have her warm, silky hand wrapped around his member, pumping it until he’d shot out his seed.

The fact that he felt that way made him sick to his stomach (in fact, he’d actually thrown up a little in the bathroom toilet about ten or so minutes ago). It was awful—like every single memory he had of his childhood, of his mother, was now tainted.

Every warm embrace, every kiss on the cheek, every word of encouragement, even every reprimand. Did they all have some ulterior meaning? How long had Mom felt this way about him?

And why this weird, roundabout ‘yoga’ roleplay? Were the weird euphemisms, the use of terms like ‘chakra’ and ‘yoga poses’ meant to obfuscate the reality of what she wanted the two of them to do?

“Do you have an upset stomach? Do you want me to bring you some Pepto-Bismol, dear?” Mom’s muffled voice asked.

“I-I’ll be fine, Mom. My stomach’s fine. Just…just leave me alone for now.” Why was she keeping up this charade, he wondered? She knew perfectly well why he’d run out. She had to.

He heard his mother loudly sighing through the door. After a few moments, she spoke again.

“If it’s not an upset stomach, then what is it? The way you ran out of the room, you certainly didn’t seem fine.”

“W-well…what did you expect?”

“Is this about the…oh, dear, is this about the yoga?”

“If that’s what you still insist on calling it.”

“What else would I call it? Eddie, honey, if you didn’t feel up to doing a yoga routine, you could have just said so.”

Eddie was flabbergasted. He had no idea how to reply. He stood in front of the closed door, a million questions running through his head. Then, just as he was about to open his mouth and ask one, his mother spoke again.

“You know, with your athletic gifts, I really thought you’d be a natural at it.”

Jesus Christ.

“After all,” Mom continued, “Your friend Tim—” She paused, and Eddie suddenly became aware of the growling of a car engine. The sound seemed to be coming from the house’s driveway.

Wait. Tim. Why did Mom say ‘Tim’?

“Oh, do you hear that? Your father must be home. I’m going downstairs to get dinner ready. If your stomach is bothering you, I do have some Jell-O downstairs that you can have.” Through the door, he heard Mom’s footsteps receding from the hallway.

Almost instinctively, Eddie grabbed the door handle and pulled the door open, running after his mother (thankfully, she’d put her bathrobe back on). She turned around to look at him, slightly startled.

“Why’d you mention Tim just now, Mom? What were you going to say?”

* * *

Across town, in Heather’s bedroom, Tim was completely unaware that he was a topic of conversation in the Berger household, and of the danger he had inadvertently put himself in.

No, Tim’s mind was on…other things. Specifically, the striptease Samantha was performing in front of him, while Blackpink’s ‘How You Like That’ blared from his sister’s computer speakers. Tim sat on the bed, naked and fully engorged, absentmindedly playing with his cock while he watched the sexy performance in front of him. Jenny, Heather, and Tricia were sitting on cushions on the floor. Tim had instructed them to play with themselves, and they were attempting to do so, awkwardly, through their underwear, pointedly avoiding looking up to see their team captain as she danced for Tim’s benefit.

And what a dance it was. Samantha had a great sense of rhythm, and she was eager to please her Coach, especially after he’d assured her that (1) anything she did wouldn’t count as cheating on Doug (it was just focusing practice, after all—totally normal, all athletes did it), and (2) it would help to ensure victory for her and her teammates, and they’d impress any college scouts who’d be watching the competition.

As she swayed her hips, her eyes closed due to residual embarrassment, she began to unbutton her school shirt, starting from the bottom button.

Tim gulped, swallowed.

Wow.

The song’s chorus played in the background—‘Now look at you, now look at me, look at you, now look at me/Look at you, now look at me, how you like that?/Now look at you, now look at me, look at you, now look at me/Look at you, now look at me, how you like that?’—and Tim had to admit to himself, he liked ‘that’ just fine.

Unbuttoning one button after another, Samantha revealed her slim waist, her toned, tan tummy.

Another button and now her pink brassiere was revealed, seemingly straining to hold back her generous breasts.

A few more buttons, and now Samantha had reached the shirt’s collar.

Tim gulped again.

Moving in rhythm with the music, Samantha finished unbuttoning her school shirt, and then, using her shoulders, shrugged it off. As it fell to the floor, Tim stared at Samantha’s gorgeous, tight body.

Then, with a swift movement, Samantha unfastened the skirt, and it dropped to the floor. She then proceeded to kick it out of the way, and it landed at Tim’s feet.

He leaned down, picked it up, brought to his face, and took a deep whiff.

Samantha’s scent. Strawberries and soap.

He looked back up. Samantha was moving in time with the music, wearing only a pair of pink panties and matching pink brassiere. She still had her cute black school socks on.

“C-come here,” he commanded, trying to summon up an authoritative tone.

Samantha confidently strode over to him, and Tim’s eyes darted all over her body, settling on her crotch—he could see a wet stain on the gusset of her panties. She was in a state of arousal, he realized, due to the commands he’d given her (and the other girls). He looked up at her face—her cheeks were flushed, and she was lightly biting the bottom of her lip.

She looked so fucking sexy that Tim couldn’t wait any longer. This haughty girl, who so coolly walked down the school halls every day with her boyfriend, who ignored him whenever she dropped by the house to hang out with Heather, was going to be his.

He stood up, his erection throbbing so hard that it almost pointed upwards, and put his hands on her shoulders. Despite her attempts at an imperious demeanor, as soon as he touched her, Samantha gave a slight moan.

The commands were working—she found every slightest touch pleasurable.

The music thumped in the background, the rhythm of its beat almost matching the thud-thud-thud of Tim’s heart in his chest.

Tim slid his hands down her back, until he found the catch of her bra. He’d grown deft over the past few days at undressing women—he’d had plenty of practice, of course. In just a few seconds, he’d unhooked her bra and brought the straps and cups down. Samantha gasped slightly as he did so.

Samantha’s lovely orbs were a wonderful sight—her pale, perky breasts were large, but perfectly proportioned to her body. Her small nipples were a light shade of pink. She had tan lines around where her bra had been—probably from track practice and sunbathing. Somehow, it made her look even more erotic.

Samantha moved to cover her breasts with her hands, but Tim shook his head.

“No need to be shy,” he said. “This is all part of your focusing training.” She looked at him doubtfully, but dropped her arms back down to her sides.

Tim could have started playing with Sam’s lovely boobs right then and there, but another treasure awaited. He knelt in front of her and, like a kid on Christmas morning, opened his other present. With one swift motion, he grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled down.

“Ah!” Samantha yelped in surprise and embarrassment and tried to use one hand to cover her crotch. Tim gently grabbed her by moved her hands away. There were tan lines around her waist, too, thin ones—maybe she wore a string bikini when she went sunbathing, Tim theorized. Then, as he looked at her pussy, Tim was met with an unexpected (yet thoroughly pleasant) surprise. Samantha’s crotch was shaved—perfectly hairless. Her clitoris was peeking out of its hood, and her outer lips were red from excitement. Her pussy was practically dripping with moisture.

Did Doug ask her to shave her crotch? Or…did she do it on her own initiative because she thought it would make her look sexier? Tim wondered to himself.

Either way, Tim had to admit, it was incredibly hot.

The music kept pounding in the background.

Tim wanted to be inside of Samantha, right then and there. But first…

“Ladies,” he said, addressing Heather, Tricia, and Jenny. “Stand up and get undressed. Keep playing with yourselves, but watch closely as your track and field captain and I give you a thorough demonstration.”

The three girls’ eyes widened in shock and embarrassment, but they stood up on unsteady knees and began to unbutton their shirts, awkwardly trying to look everywhere but at each other.

Tim stood up too, and stared into Samantha’s lovely blue eyes.

“Now, Samantha, it’s your responsibility as their captain to show them how it’s done. Use everything you’ve learned with your boyfriend, alright? No inhibitions necessary here…it’s all part of your training.”

Samantha’s face was blushing, but after a moment’s hesitation, she nodded. Tim took her hand and walked with her towards the bed, where the two of them sat down. He leaned towards her face, caressed her cheek, and kissed her.

He felt her whole body tense up in surprise, but the pleasurable sensation caused by the touch of his lips on hers was too much, and after a few seconds, he felt her relax, felt her arms on his shoulders, and then her lips were parting, and her tongue pressed against his. She shuddered slightly—his commands were still in effect, and she felt intense pleasure at his touch.

Fuck, this is so hot, Tim thought to himself. He could feel the warmth of her chest on his own.

After a few moments of kissing, Tim turned his attention back towards the three girls, and his heart skipped a beat at what he saw.

Heather, Jenny, and Tricia had taken off their school uniforms and were now working on removing their bras and panties.

Tricia unhooked the back of her cute demi cup bra, and then shrugged out of the straps—her gigantic mounds sprung free almost instantaneously. Her lovely breasts were as large and impressive as he’d imagined in his fap fantasies, and they looked bouncy and perky, topped with small, pink nipples. He’d seen them before, in Mr. Hudson’s surreptitious voyeur photos, but there was a big difference between the low-resolution images and the real thing, Tim thought.

Tricia noticed him staring at her breasts and, blushing, attempted to cover her gorgeous globes with her hands. Tim gave out a soft chuckle, and turned his attention to the other two girls.

Jenny was hesitatingly removing her top—it was actually a bralette rather than a full brassiere—lifting it up above her head. Her breasts were small (much smaller than Tricia’s), her nipples dark pink. There’d be no way to do a titty fuck with those boobs, Tim thought, but they were still lovely. Then, in one motion, Jenny pulled her blue cotton panties down, revealing a carefully trimmed bush of soft, dark hair

Finally, Tim turned towards Heather. He’d already seen his sister naked dozens of times, but as far as she knew (having momentarily forgotten that she’d been fucking her brother on a daily basis for the past few days), she was a blushing virgin, and she acted accordingly, slowly and awkwardly removing her own sports bra and panties and revealing the sensuous, athletic body Tim had explored so well. No matter how times he saw Heather unclothed, she took his breath away.

But now, back to the task at hand. He turned back to Samantha, and put his palms under her breasts, as though weighing them, then used his thumb and forefinger to tease her nipples gently. She let out a small, almost imperceptible moan.

“Watch your team captain and me closely, ladies,” Tim said, looking into Samantha’s eyes. “Now, Samantha…”

“Y-yes, Coach?”

“Why don’t you show them how it’s done?” Tim shifted his body slightly, then lay down on the bed, his cock pointing up towards the ceiling.

Samantha quickly got the idea, and she also moved, lifting one leg over Tim’s body until she was straddling him, her bare, dripping-wet pussy located precariously over his rigid member.

Heather’s computer had finished playing “How You Like That” and was now playing the next song in Blackpink’s album, “Ice Cream.”

One of the K-pop singers in the band was singing the lyrics—“Look so good/Look so sweet/Lookin’ good enough to eat”—and that was certainly true enough in Samantha’s case, Tim considered.

“D-do we really have to do this…in…in order to win at the meet?” She said, her voice almost a whisper.

Tim gave a slight frown—obviously, Samantha’s feelings for Doug were stronger than he’d thought; somewhere in her subconscious she must still have realized that what she was doing was wrong, that she was being unfaithful to her boyfriend.

“Remember,” he said, chiding her, “This is all so that you can win the competition. I took the time out of my busy coaching schedule to help you girls—you don’t want to let me and your teammates down, do you?”

She froze for a moment, perhaps remembering all of the false information Tim had fed into her and her teammates’ heads—that he was a famous and very in-demand coach, that he had trained world-class athletes…and that if they refused to work with him, he’d probably just train their rival teams instead, giving them the edge in the competition.

That was enough—using two of the fingers on her right hand to spread her pussy lips, she used her right to grip Tim’s cock, and then slowly, oh-so-slowly, began to lower herself onto him.

“Ah!” she gasped, as his penis slowly entered her. Tim let out a low groan—as he felt his cock push into Samantha’s entrance, he could feel the slick walls of her vagina gripping his rod tightly. It was…an amazing sensation.

Finally, after a few seconds, he was completely inside her. He looked down towards her wet, shaved crotch, saw where the two of them were connected. Samantha visibly shivered, her whole body ecstatic with pleasure. And then—she slowly began to move, riding him expertly as she lifted her waist up, and then down. Up, and then down, her hips pistoning in a delightful motion.

Tim could hardly believe it—he was fucking Samantha Andrews, the star of the school’s athletic clubs. Doug’s girlfriend. How many guys in his class would have given their left nut to do what Tim was doing right now?

He looked slightly upward, saw Samantha’s breasts swaying as she rode him, and used his hands to grab at those magnificent titties, kneaded them in his hands as she kept riding him.

It was like a scene out of a porn movie—the beautiful blonde girl moaning more forcefully each time she felt Tim’s cock move in and out of her lovely pussy, while her wide-eyed teammates looked at the show in front of them and played with themselves.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Jenny, rubbing her clit gently with a thumb and forefinger, while staring intently, unable to hide her curiosity, at where his cock connected to Samantha’s pussy. Next to her was Tricia, her massive jugs in full view, while she rubbed her pussy back and forth (Tim glanced down and noticed that her crotch had trimmed, fiery red pubic hair). And on the other side stood his sister, Heather, playing with her lovely titties while she stuck one finger, then two, into her pussy. It was an incredibly erotic sight.

“C-come here,” Tim said, and pulled Samantha down towards him, feeling her soft breasts mashing up against his chest, and then kissing her while he moved his hips up and down.

“So good…,” Samantha mumbled between sloppy kisses. “I’ve never felt…so good…”

Tim just grunted and, putting his hands on her hips, increased the pace of his fucking. He briefly fantasized about going to school holding Samantha’s hand, being the envy of every male classmate in his homeroom—how had he scored a date with the track star, they’d wonder? Why had Samantha dumped Doug in order to date a huge loser like Tim?

Once, those would have been fruitless fantasies. Now, anything he could imagine could be turned into reality.

Mom, Heather, Ms. Davis, Mrs. Berger…now, the track team, starting with Samantha Andrews.

That feeling of power, even more than the pleasure he was getting from Samantha’s sweaty, overheated body, was what finally brought him to orgasm. And as he began to ejaculate, his seed pumping into the track captain’s hot hole, he whispered a command into her ear: “Now, Samantha—cum.”

She gasped, her body convulsing in ecstasy as it automatically responded to the subliminal command he’d implanted into her while she was under the control of the ray gun. In less than an instant, Samantha’s entire body became an erogenous zone, and she began to experience the most powerful, sensuous climax of her life. None of her experiences with Doug had ever prepared her for this—she had no idea sex could feel so good. Doug was useless—less than useless. Why had she ever even dated someone like him? He’d never been able to make her feel this way.

“S-so…oh my God…I feel so fucking good!” she screamed.

As her entire being twisted in a paroxysm of pleasure, her pussy tightened its grip on Tim’s cock, as if intent on squeezing out every last drop of semen. Tim groaned, put his arms around Samantha’s waist, feeling her body as it trembled for what seemed like an eternity until it finally subsided, and she sank into his arms.

Afterwards, the two of them cuddled in the afterglow of one of the most powerful sexual experiences of their lives. Samantha was practically purring in contentment. Having orgasmed, the last of Tim’s commands had been activated in her unconscious mind. All the feelings of love and faithfulness she’d once had for Doug had vanished into the ether, as though they’d never existed. The next morning, though the illusion that Tim was her ‘focusing coach’ might vanish, whatever she’d once felt for Doug would be gone—permanently.

She was his now.

After a while, Tim slowly extricated himself from Samantha’s lovely body, and, his penis fully erect once more, turned towards the remaining members of the team, standing and waiting for him, the expressions on their faces indicating their confused lust (they’d just watched their friend and track team captain getting vigorously fucked, after all).

“Now,” he said, a wide grin on his face, “Who wants to go next?”

* * *

Eddie awkwardly jiggled at the Jell-O cup while he sat at the dinner table next to his mother and father.

Mom had prepared some fettuccine alfredo, and she and Dad were digging in while he talked about work, and about some funny things that one of his colleagues had done during a presentation. The dinner table was lively, and Mom occasionally laughed at Dad’s stories—he was quite the raconteur.

Eddie wondered how Dad would react if he knew that just a few days earlier, Mom had apparently fucked Tim. Not once, but several times.

Or, as she’d put it, she’d had an “extended yoga session” with Tim. He’d apparently convinced her that he was some sort of yoga expert.

He’d also convinced her that yoga was done naked, and that yoga techniques included putting your penis inside a woman’s vagina.

Which he’d then proceeded to do to Eddie’s mother.

This had all happened the evening that Eddie had spent at the library—so while he was researching Dr. Müller, Tim had been taking advantage of his mom.

She’d admitted this all to Eddie quite openly before Dad had walked through the door. Eddie had been too shocked to say anything; even now, he was afraid to mention anything to his father—what if he told him what Tim had done and Dad just smiled and shrugged it off?

Because two things were clear: one, that the mind control research that Dr. Müller had engaged in was not just theoretical, but very, very, horribly real; and two, that Tim had somehow gotten his hands on it and was using it to enslave people.

Eddie had no idea who he could trust. It made him want to scream. His poor mother, who had been so kind and friendly towards Tim—he’d used her kindness, taken advantage of her, scrambled her brains, and violated her. As far as Eddie was concerned, what Tim was doing was even worse than rape, because rape was the violation of the body, but mind control was violation of body and mind. His mom’s consciousness had been completely altered—she saw nothing wrong with fucking Eddie’s former friend, saw nothing wrong with trying to do the same thing with Eddie himself.

And Eddie doubted that his mother was Tim’s only victim. As he overcame his horror and disgust over what had been done to her, he started to put two and two together.

Ms. Davis’ hand-scrawled note on Dr. Müller and his research—maybe it wasn’t an assignment. Maybe it was a cry for help. She was a relatively young, attractive woman. Maybe she’d also fallen prey to Tim’s whims and immoral desires. Eddie remembered Ms. Davis coming up as a topic of conversation more than once when he, Tim, and Yang talked about attractive women at the school during lunchtime in the cafeteria.

What about other teachers and students? Who could Eddie confide in? If he went to talk to Yang, would everything he said be reported straight back to Tim?

Eddie’s thoughts turned to what type of device Tim was using to control people—he’d always assumed it had to be a big, gigantic generator, based on the fact that Dr. Müller had built a whole hidden bunker for it. But that clearly couldn’t be the case if Tim was just going around hypnotizing people. It had to be something smaller. Something hand-held. If only Eddie knew where it was. Tim probably had it hidden somewhere in his house. His room, most likely…

He was brooding, lost in thought, when Dad interrupted.

“Penny for your thoughts, Eddie?” he asked, kindly. “You haven’t touched your Jell-O at all. It’s all mashed up now.”

“H-huh? O-oh,” Eddie looked down, realized he’d been absent-mindedly playing with the Jell-O using his spoon and that it resembled a clear, reddish paste now more than anything else.

“He’s been like this all afternoon,” Mom sighed. “He even volunteered to help me with my yoga and then changed his mind and hid in the bathroom.”

Unbidden, thoughts of his mother’s nude body sprang up in Eddie’s mind. He shook his head, dismissed them. Dad misunderstood, thought Eddie was denying he was upset.

“Ah, I think I know what it is,” Dad nodded sagely. “Tomorrow’s that big track competition and you’re sad that you’re gonna be missing it.”

“Well,” Mom protested, “Eddie can’t be on track, not after that terrible injury. And even if he were, he’s still grounded over that…over that thing he did.”

Eddie contained a bitter chuckle, which came out as a muffled cough. He could hardly believe it—his prudish mother was still concerned about that dirty picture he’d emailed Samantha Andrews, when she herself had been fucking a teenage boy just a few days before.

“That photo, uh, that incident...I hope you learned your lesson about that, considering all the trouble you’re in,” Dad said, sadly, as he rolled up some fettuccine on his plate.

“Speaking of which, that girl’s parents called me the other day—they’re still upset, but it looks like they’ve decided not to pursue this further,” Mom said. “It seems their daughter just wants to move on and focus on athletics—in fact, I think she’s in that track competition tomorrow as well. So, in a way, it’s actually quite lucky that you’re no longer on the track team.”

“C-can we just change the topic?” Eddie asked. Ever since the incident, his parents found every excuse they could to rehash how disappointed they were in him, to remind him how out of character his actions had been that day.

How out of character…

Of course!

It was completely out of character for him, Eddie realized. In fact, thinking back, he had never cared much for Samantha Andrews—a little too arrogant, a bit too bossy—until the day he’d sent her that cock pic. And he had to have known that her boyfriend, Doug, would retaliate, right? And yet, the thought never even came to him.

Almost as though he’d been controlled into doing it, just like Mom was controlled into thinking yoga and sex were the same thing.

Suddenly, like the tipping of a domino knocks down the ones lined up behind it, everything made sense, everything began to add up.

Eddie himself had been hypnotized. That was the only explanation.

And there was something else. The track competition. It was an overnight competition, which meant that the track team would be staying at a hotel. And that meant…Tim’s house would be empty, if…

“S-say, Mom, is Heather also participating in the track competition?”

“Huh? Yes, yes, she is. Kathleen’s going to be chaperoning her and the rest of the team, I think. Why do you ask?”

“Is…is Tim going too?”

“What an odd question, but yes. Kathleen mentioned he was going along. She probably doesn’t want to leave him alone in the house all weekend. Who knows what shenanigans he’d get up to.”

Tim’s house is going to be empty, Eddie realized.

Which meant…if he was careful, he could sneak in, investigate, find the device…and turn the tables on him!

The possibility was slight, but it gave him a little bit of hope.

Eddie began to dig into his Jell-O with renewed vigor, and began to plan how to sneak out of his room early the next morning in order to pay the West household an unannounced visit…