The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Universal Baby

Chapter Two: Cozy Comfy

Author’s Note: Hello! Feel free to send feedback to or consider pledging to Patreon to read my content early! As usual, all characters in this story are eighteen or older and the use of cutesy nicknames is no indication otherwise. If you are below the age of consent, do not read this.

“Good little lady,” Mommy purred forcefully, one hand kneading at her own chest. The bus rocked into motion, but Abby was in no way paying enough attention to notice. She was too supremely focused on the big jiggly milk jugs she’d just been allowed…not even allowed, really, it was more like she’d been ordered!...to feast on. They were huge, and bulbous in a soft almost cloudlike kind of way. Mommy’s nipples were stiffened to the fullest extent possible, but still retained an appearance of inviting organic softness. Abby leaned towards one purely moved by instinct alone. Her own arms lay limp at her sides. The one that Mommy wasn’t using to tease her chest reached out to hold the back of Abby’s head.

“Hhuuahh,” Abby moaned brainlessly. A small trickle of spit from her lip informed her that her mouth hung open. That was fine. She could hardly drink milk from Mommy if she didn’t open her mouth first. A hand rubbed her back softly, one that she currently lacked the mental capacity to intuit was Nissi’s. “Mmmmfffff haaahhh,” she added as she practically flopped her mouth onto and subsequently around the bright pink nub sticking out of Mommy’s gargantuan chest. It felt soft and yet also firm in her mouth.

“Gooood girl, sweet little darling,” cooed Mommy lovingly. She let go of her other breast and then wrapped that arm around Abby’s waist. Mommy gave Abby’s body a soft, lovingly little squeeze to press it against her own. At this point, Abby started to suckle properly- such was the melted down state of her mind that it had taken her a few seconds. She pressed and flicked at the nub of tissue with her tongue, used her lips to press in and down somewhat. Her efforts drew a mouthful of delicious, creamy milk into her mouth.

The instant milk hit Abby’s mouth, she shivered in a full-body fit of raw delight. The girl pulled slowly and languidly at first, but as the taste and love and intimacy worked together to shock her out of her lazy stupor, her mouth got hornier. She drew in and continuously swallowed a stream of thick delicious milk. Her body wriggled and writhed with joy. Her arms went from limp, to heavy, to clumsy, to just dextrous enough that they threw themselves around Mommy and clung back. Their soft succulent bodies pressed together with pressure that made Mommy wiggle her body and groan with pleasure. Mommy and a girl who sat on the other side of Abby traded words but Abby didn’t hear them.

A hand glided down each of Abby’s sides and wrangled into position under her skirt. She tried to pop her butt up as instructed by some party-loving part of her brain, but the seat belt thwarted her. On another day she may have questioned how the seat belt could possibly not RUIN what she was doing from the start, but she was far too horny for that.

The hands rubbed her ass a while as she sucked and pulled and squirmed as much as the seat belt would allow. She felt heat building in her crotch, she tried to turn to be able to hump her seat, to grind on the thingy the seat belt went into, to reach Mommy’s thick beautiful thighs…! The hands…the hands! They were teasing her panties now. The bus hit a bumpy part of the road and Abby’s crotch jerked and vibrated against the polite loving hands just right. the fingers pressed against her thick pretty cotton panties, she moaaaaned and shoved against them,

Once!

Twice!

Another moan!

More road bumps!

Abby’s body thrashed and clung and she groaned, spilling a splash of milk down her chin.

Three times!

Abby screamed and orgasmed.

Her body fell limp. She panted heavily, which made her upper body heave, as gentle arms guided her back into a safe position sitting up and leaning back. Mommy reached over and gently, affectionately patted her two or three times on the head. Nissi, as well, seemed to be patting down Abby’s crotch and thighs with something in her hand. Whatever it was, it was cool and nice and soaked up the juices that Abby didn’t realize her legs were now slick with. The two mommies kissed her, once each on the cheek closer to them. Abby allowed a slow heavy sigh of contentment to tumble slowly and lazily out of her. Her body rumbled and quaked like the ground beneath a train as the air from her lungs passed through it.

Nissi turned Abby towards her and dabbed at her chin and breast with a cloth. Abby was still stunned and basking in her afterglow, so she didn’t notice that. She also failed to notice that through all of this, she and the mommies flanking her had attracted only positive attention from the others on the bus with their sexually charged antics. She just lay limp in her seat with her mouth gasping for air and her heart hammering. Nissi continued to fuss over her, even pulling a few of Abby’s freshly messed hairs out of her face.

* * *

The bus came to a stop and deposited the girls who had ridden it. Abby hadn’t even finished unbuckling herself completely and Beauticia was already out of the seat. Nissi’s hands moved Abby’s belt aside and lifted her into a princess carry. Abby whined in a mild fit of protest, but some part of her felt that this was actually fine- and so, she submitted to being ferried. Nissi walked easily across the bus and shared a knowing giggle with the driver. The girl bobbed up and down with her head as her legs carried her swiftly down the steps of the bus and out onto the curb.

Abby felt some sluggish part of her head stir as she watched everyone around her. They were all girls, for one. She could have sworn that she definitely didn’t go to an all-girls’ school, right? But yet, here she was at school, in Nissi’s arms no less. If this was where Nissi had class, it was also the school Abby went to. The other thing Abby half-noticed, and this one took a bit longer because her head still felt fuzzy, was that the average age of the girls seemed significantly higher than it should have. If she hadn’t just been carried off of a school bus occupied entirely by lasses in her school uniform (or skimpier modified versions of it, at least), she would almost think these were college students.

Nissi set Abby down and kissed her forehead. Abby blushed, her face becoming a color not unlike a strawberry. She stood on wobbly knees, all but the last physical drain from the incident on the bus having ebbed slowly out of her. Her torso swayed slightly from side to side as her perception of the world finally slowed its smeared spinning to a stop.

“Won’t see you till later today, Baby,” Nissi said with a reassuring grin. She extended a hand which held two strawberries towards Abby. “You need solid food too, dear. Eat these on your way to class okay doll?” Abby wasn’t quite collected enough yet to see any reason to squint at the offer, so she happily took them. The two girls waved goodbye to each other and darted off towards class.

Abby plucked the stems from her treat and tossed them in a trash can by the entrance. She bit into the juicy body of the first strawberry and relished in its sweet flavor, which mixed in a satisfying way with the traces of breastmilk that lingered in her mouth. She succumbed an instant later to hunger and devoured both of them at once like an animal, shoving them into her mouth all in one go using her entire hand. Her tongue and teeth made short work of them both before she swallowed-

And bumped face first into a teacher. They turned to look at her with a scornful expression of annoyance, and it made her heart sink. But then, almost instantly upon the teacher laying eyes on Abby, something strange seemed to come over them. She froze. The woman’s body twitched and blinked rapidly for a second. Then, as her eyes shot fully open and her pupils dilated, something behind them changed. She took up body language far more relaxed than before, one hip cocked up and the arm on that side resting a hand atop it. Her face loosened and brightened into a soft, gentle, loving grin. Something caring twinkled brilliantly in the whites of the teacher’s eyes.

“Heyyy theeeeere, cutie,” the teacher purred as if she was speaking to a cat. Her body looked plush and youthful. It could be aged no more than to its late twenties, if Abby had to hazard a guess. “Dawwww, you have something on your lip. Here, let me clear it away.” They reached under the slit of their thin, black, lacy dress. It suddenly hit Abby that the teacher was dressed a bit strangely. Her dress was beautiful, no doubt; the lace was the thin kind that you can see through, as if there was supposed to be a thicker outer piece she opted not to put on. The way it snugly fit on her, accentuating her soft skin and thin arms, was incredibly pleasurable to look at. It didn’t cover her shoulders at all, though, and the chest area was strapless. As the teacher straightened back up, Abby noticed that the dress split practically inches below her crotch.

Oh.

“Here, darling,” said the teacher as she dabbed at Abby’s face with something soft. It felt- and smelled- nice, so Abby smiled wide and nuzzled in. The teacher giggled. “Oh, darlinnng, hold still silly!” She fretted and fussed over Abby, dabbing her face clean and patting down her hair and un-messing up the schoolgirl’s uniform. Abby’s heart did a nice doki doki sort of little pitter patter at this level of affection and care from a member of the school’s faculty. “Theeeere you go, Baby. So precious. So cute.” The words hit Abby like a semi. B-baby? This teacher was calling her that too!? She felt her face flush crimson with practically the intensity of a neon sign in the seedy part of town.

“H-huh?” Stammered Abby. That couldn’t be right. She had to have misheard what the teacher actually said, somehow. Sure, they were inches from each other’s faces and there wasn’t really any background noise, but the only alternative was…it wasn’t plausible at all! “What? Sorry, I kinda zoned out there for a second, I don’t think I—” she remembered where she was and suddenly realized how candidly she was speaking to a teacher she’d never met. She just about wilted mid sentence. “N…nevermind.” The teacher scrunched her face up in concern. It made Abby feel exposed, like she was trapped here in this weird beartrap of a situation she had created for herself.

“Sweetiiiie, Baby,” cooed the teacher. Her words were uncharacteristically candylike and sweet. She reached out and took Abby’s face in both hands, using her thumbs to trace tender strokes across the lines of Abby’s cheeks. Abby, not having had her face cradled so intimately in a long time, immediately wobbled. “It’s okay, honey dearest. Are you feeling alright?”

“I’ll be fine thank you,” Abby murmured with her heavy blush from earlier only growing hotter exposed to the gentle touch of the teacher’s thumbs. “I need to get to class after all.” The teacher nodded with a warm knowing smile. She seemed to like that answer, which Abby found herself thankful for. It would have been more awkward to get through this interaction without such a handy escape button.

“If you’re alright. But please, take this.” The teacher moved one arm from the girl’s face and pressed a soft mass of fabric into Abby’s hand. The other hand slowly, tentatively slid away from its position as well. The teacher seemed hesitant and worried. “If that uniform is too tight or too stuffy, you can get a new one from the councilor mommy’s office, okay little lady?”

“Th-the Councilor Mommy?” Abby’s traitorous mouth asked in disbelief before she could tell it to shut up. God, nooo, whatever Freudian slip she’d just committed was definitely not going to fly under a faculty member’s radar, definitely not if they already thought something was up-

“Well, it’s not a title,” the teacher said with a little giggle. “They’re just the councilor. But they’re your mommy too, so! Councilor Mommy!” The teacher giggled a light airy giggle, as if she too was a ditzy schoolgirl like Abby had still only mostly emerged from being. “I’m sure she has plenty of cute girly uniforms for you to play dress up in until you find one that makes you happy.” Play dress up? Was this teacher…encouraging her to skip class? There was…no way around it, was there? It wasn’t as though Abby couldn’t go to class in her current-

She shifted her weight and realized the inside of her panties was still kind of slick with sex juices. Abby felt a wave of cold as she wondered whether this suggestion was a polite way of asking her to stop trapezing around in undies visibly stained by cum like a slut with questionable decision making skills. Their warm gaze meant that if they were doing that, it was most likely to look out for her, but…Abby shook the doubts from her head. She could sort those out later, while she was in class and struggling to pay attention. The girl clenched her body out of nervousness and discovered that Nissi’s little attempt to clean her had missed her inner thighs. This was because, as they ground against one another, they made her acutely aware of a thin layer of cold sticky liquid clinging to them.

“Yeah,” said Abby as she cautiously inched away backwards, “I should definitely go get changed yup you are correct right this instant mhm absolutely I should really get going like right now right this instant here I go I’m leaving now so I can go do what you said I should do bye bye!” She turned in the direction of the councilor’s office and took off running towards it. The teacher waved goodbye and yelled after her to be careful and have a wonderful day. Abby wasn’t really paying attention but if she had been listening, she would have appreciated the sentiment.

* * *

Abby stumbled into the councilor’s office, rendered mildly out of breath from having sprinted there. She came to a stop, leaned against the wall with a hand outstretched, and panted. Her mind tumbled through a murky fog of confusion and miscellaneous worries. She was gonna be soooo late now, it was gonna cause a whole disturbance when she walked in and everything! At least she was already in the office where you went for late slips, and wouldn’t have to go make a second detour to do that after she finished up here.

“H-hey,” the lady behind the desk said with worry, “is everything alright miss?” She sounded like she always did, that is to say: gentle, sweet, like a single woman in her forties that looked after younger women when she bumped into one in public. Abby took a deep breath and walked closer to the desk, trying to think of a good excuse for why her underwear and inner thighs specifically were so wet. She could claim that she slipped and fell into a puddle, maybe? No, that…that would be a boldfaced lie. She laughed nervously and hoped that it would help her stall for time.

As it turned out, she didn’t need to.

“Oh dear me, those clothes are so stuffy! Are you sure you want to wear those all day! In this weather especially…” she sounded so…worried. Abby almost felt bad, but it was well known that this woman, Ms. Gilms, fretted over every little thing in an endearing auntish kinda way where she worried over you basically no matter what. A lot of her classmates liked to talk behind Ms. Gilms’s back about her behavior being annoying but Abby had always liked her. She liked having an older person that just, capital C Cared about her. It felt nice. It was nice.

“Wh-what do you mean, Ms. Gilms?” Abby asked, both awkwardly and with absolute sincerity. “This is just the normal uniform, isn’t it?” She liked the uniform, which was another place she tended to differ from the rest of the student body.

Well…sort of. She thought it was cute. She liked the actual, physical uniform itself. It was about as comfy as streetwear, it looked good, the skirt was cute, and it wasn’t overly pretentious or physically restrictive. Everything else about the uniform she actually kind of hated. The fact that it wasn’t actually given to you, and you had to buy it (and of course it was expensive and you had to get multiple if you weren’t gonna have laundry day every day), especially bothered her.

“Well, yes,” Ms. Gilms said incredulously, “but you’re supposed to have some fun with it! Cut half the skirt off, roll it up, undo half the shirt’s buttons, wear colorful leggings or socks! And gosh, a girl your age wearing that shirt like that, it must be so stuffy and scratchy under that, you poor thing…”

“Am I…in trouble?” Asked Abby. Flashes of horrible nightmare scenarios flew through her head of how the next few minutes would go. She clenched her fingers tight with anxiety, hoping uselessly she could wriggle out of-

“What? Honeyyyyyy,” Ms. Gilms said in a low comforting tone dripping with care, “you would never get in trouble for wearing your uniform, sweetie. I’m just worried, okay little one?” Abby nodded along. Not even Ms. Gilms would usually be using these sweet, familiar, infantilizing nicknames for her but she was rapidly growing fond of them. Ms. Gilms in particular seemed to be doing it in an especially cozy, platonic sort of way. She felt that if she asked for a kiss, the last teacher would have likely given her one but Ms. Gilms may not.

“Worried about me?” Asked Abby, trying to hide how happy that thought made her. She…liked that Ms. Gilms was worried. She didn’t want the lady upset or stressed, but like…she felt cherished. “What’s there to worry about?”

“A young, sweet butterfly like you suffocating herself in the summer heat, that’s all,” answered Ms. Gilms as she stood from her desk. She was a dark skinned woman with short fuzzy hair and a round pretty face. Her whole body was round, come to think of it: she was a pudgy woman with a soft outline. She had fat on her, especially her torso, though not enough to where describing her as fat would feel okay if the woman didn’t openly and comfortably describe herself as such (which Ms. Gilms did not, she seemed pretty neutral on the matter). In any case, Abby thought she was beautiful and had promised herself she’d get in a fistfight if anyone called the woman ugly. She’d do that regardless, because no decent human being would ever choose to be mean to Ms. Gilms, but she was allowed to have multiple motives. “Is that what brings you here?”

“I uh…yes, actually. I need a late slip too.”

“Are you sure?” Asked Ms. Gilms. She smiled and winked. Her beautiful brown eyes had these sorta yellowish speckles in them that made them look like a warm cozy campfire, or amber glistening in the sun. “You won’t need a late slip, I promise. Now let’s get you a cuter uniform. You’ll want your puppies to breathe, right?”