The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Universal Baby

Chapter One

Abby Is Sweet

Author’s Note: Hello! This is a cute lil mommy kink wish fulfilment story. Feel free to send feedback to or consider pledging to www.patreon.com/hypnomom to read my content early! As usual, all characters in this story are eighteen or older and the use of cutesy nicknames is no indication otherwise. If you are below the age of consent, do not read this.

Abby crawled under the covers in her dark, lonely apartment. She was a decently tall thing, five foot nine, which meant that her bed was only barely big enough for the ends of her legs to still be on it. She was skinny and small despite her height, and as she stared up at the ceiling with stress weighing down behind her eyes, she fought the urge to think too hard about how alone she felt. The stuffed toy bear she kept on the nightstand offered some solace, but he had a little rip on his shoulder now, and she was paranoid she’d damage him worse in her sleep somehow. As such, he had to be consigned to that spot for his own safety. She longed desperately to be touched, to be loved, but there in the cold darkness of her room, she had only the fabric of her covers.

She clung to them. They were soft and smooth, as one might expect, but neither firm nor warm enough to even hope to substitute for physical contact. The pillow under her head was old but had not yet become tattered or worn, which she was thankful for. Its pillowcase was freshly washed at a local laundromat, and as such it didn’t really smell like home to her. That was fine by her, of course, it did at least smell clean after all. Her body didn’t feel tired, there in her bed with her arms around the sheets, doing its best to snuggle up against and hold them while also using them as cover. Minutes ticked by.

She imagined her friends there with her, stroking her face, telling her everything was gonna be alright. It only called into sharp retrospect that nobody was there. She was eighteen, so…was it pathetic to be yearning for this, the way that she was? She ought to have her shit together, she felt, at least better than this. She tossed and turned. She tried to remember her mother’s voice. What did it even sound like, she wondered? She was alone, she was sad. She didn’t let herself cry, though. The appartment’s walls were thin, and if somebody heard her wailing they might worry or file a noise complaint. It was bad enough, only having an apartment because she was spending her inheritance on it.

Right. That. She didn’t have a job either. Every time she got an interview they promised to call her back and then never did. There were outreach programs she could turn to but…the thought of trying that scared her. What if she filled something out wrong? What if she got off at the wrong bus stop and couldn’t find her way home? There was so much that could go wrong, and right now she just had to make it to the end of the year. Looking for full time employment, she might have better luck. She could drop out early but…something told her that “drop out” wouldn’t look good on her portfolio either.

In any case, it was late and her body was weary. Abby snuggled up with her sheets and tried to stop thinking. Slowly, with great effort, she got her brain to succumb to its exhaustion. She drifted away rockily to sleep. In the night she woke back up numerous times, never for long and never all the way. In the midst of one of those fits, a barely coherent string of words flitted across the scrambled static that composed her fuzzy mind’s half-conscious thoughts.

I want…held…loved…mommy…want, lonely…

* * *

Abby woke up feeling…unusually rested. She was sleepy, sure, but the sun’s glow filtered into her room through the window perfectly and woke her with almost empathetic gentleness. Her body didn’t feel tired at all and the sort of awful fatigue that haunted her mind was entirely absent. She sat up and stretched. An impossibly cute yawn escaped from her mouth. Her sheets fluttered gently onto a heap by her legs. Abby hopped out of bed to get ready for the day.

She was ready before much time at all had passed. Her clothes felt comfy and fresh, and she felt good looking at herself in the mirror. Damn, that was all it took to make her feel better? A full night’s sleep, not even a good one? Apparently, she mused to herself as she twirled in a dark blue skirt and watched it go fwoosh, it was. She decided not to look that gift horse in the mouth, though. It would be much better to just go to school, so she set off to do that.

On the way out she grabbed her phone and her keys. Her skirt didn’t have any pockets but her backpack had plenty of extra compartments. She put them in one of those. She stopped by the door and slipped on a pair of comfy, albeit mildly worn down sneakers. They seemed less used and abused then she swore they did the day before. That was…rather odd. Maybe she was just imagining things, or maybe they just looked better cause she felt better. Your mood does affect how you perceive things, she reminded herself as she left the apartment and closed it behind her. She felt nice. Her hair was staying out of her face, her clothes felt cute n’ comfy, and even her backpack felt lighter. She walked down the hallway.

There was a kindly old lady who lived in the apartment closest to the stairs. She was coming out of the doorway when Abby passed and Abby waved and smiled. She always did, for sweet old Ms. Wida, it wouldn’t be right not to.

“Hey, Ms. Wida!” She said with a big grin. The old lady giggled happily and waved.

“Have a wonderful day at school, Abby!” Abby always liked bumping into Ms. Wida. It made her day feel a little warmer. The old woman asked a question but Abby couldn’t hear the words. She considered going back but she was already pushing her luck with getting to school on time. She would just have to apologize.

“Thank you Ms. Wida! You tooo!” She cried up to the woman, who was already a full flight of stairs away. “I couldn’t quite hear that second part sorryyyy!” She ran down the rest of the stairs in a hurry. She never liked running on them where Ms. Wida could see her, cause it always felt a little mean worrying a sweet old lady like that. She made her way down to the entrance, getting a handful of brief looks and smiles, and exited through the front door. She walked a block or so to the bus stop (she could swear she remembered it being farther away) and met with one of her friends, a classmate named Nissi.

Nissi had smooth skin, dark brown hair in a thick ponytail, and piercing red eyes. She smiled extremely wide when she saw Abby, like she’d just been marinating in worry and something beautiful had fixed the problem. She turned to face Abby, her moderately large breasts jiggling just a little bit through her soft floofy sweater (and presumably through a shirt under them as well). Nissi’s eyes sparkled and her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Baby!”

Wait, what? Nissi didn’t use cutesy nicknames for her friends, and besides, she and Abby were the same age! Abby knew she had to have misheard that. She also knew that suddenly she really wished she hadn’t. Her palms and face and crotch all felt…they just felt nice, and it was because she thought her friend called her “baby,” which was weird. What could Nissi have even said for Abby to think it was the word “baby,” anyway?

“Nissi!” Abby squeaked happily. Was she blushing? She hoped that she wasn’t blushing. That would definitely make things really awkward and she didn’t want this beautiful day ruined by a weird misunderstanding.

“Baby!” Cried Nissi again. She bounded close to Abby, eyes even wider with joy. The word hit Abby’s heart like a grenade.

Why was Nissi calling her that?

Why did she like that Nissi was calling her that?

Why was it hot?

“N-Nissi!” Abby squeaked again. Any more words and they’d get caught in her throat.

“Babbbyyyyy hiiiii,” purred Nissi, hugging Abby super gently and giving her face a soft, affectionate nuzzling. Abby’s heart started pounding.

“Wh-why are you calling me that,” Abby stammered. She liked it, she wasn’t complaining, but like-

“Why not?” Asked Nissi. The words suggested teasing, malicious compliance, but her tone was genuine. It sounded like she genuinely had no idea why not to call Abby “baby.”

Goddddd that was nice too WHY DID THAT FEEL SO COZY?

“B-because we’re the same age,” stammered Abby.

“Yeah, well, you’re Baaaaaby. So it’s fine if I call you baby.” Nissi kissed Abby on the cheek. It was a slow, deliberate…gentle…intimate kiss. There was love behind it. So much….love…

“H-heck,” Abby tried to object. Nissi looked concerned now. She started rubbing Abby’s back godddd that felt so gooood. Abby whimpered. An awareness was starting to form in her head of just how long it had been since someone had touched her like this. All care, no strings, only a desire to make her happy. “Nissiiiii—”

“Nope!” Nissi trilled. She kissed Abby again. One hand cupped the back of Abby’s head. She felt…not trapped. Trapped was bad. And she felt that if she pulled away, she would be allowed to escape. But she felt…permitted, almost, to stay there. The hand pressed and Abby helplessly succumbed to its guidance. “There there, baby. It’s okay. I love you.” Abby bit down a horrible scream of gay energy. Why was Nissi so comfortable just saying “I love you” to her!? That was supposed to like, not happen! For lots of reasons!

Also it felt really good!! And she wanted more!

“Anyway, baby,” purred Nissi as she walked towards a bench. Abby couldn’t resist stumbling along, her head still comfortingly pressed against Nissi’s shoulder. The two took a seat on the strangely comfortable public bench. “I think I want you to start calling me Mommy, if that’s okay?”

At the thought of calling anyone Mommy, Abby’s face turned bright crimson. That was so weird!! Why would she want to call her snuggly, supportive, big chested, loving, beautiful, nurturing, amazing, trustworthy, protective, best friend…Mommy…hooooot.

“Yes Mommyyyyyyy,” Abby moaned before she could stop herself. Nissi rewarded her with a shower of slow, affectionate strokes that started on top of her head, glided across her hair, down onto her back, all the way down to her tailbone. Abby wiggled appreciatively and tried not to think about how natural it felt to call her best friend “Mommy.”

“Goooood girl, you’re such a good little girl,” Nissi purred as she continue to stroke Abby’s hair and back. “And you look so pretty and healthy today, I’m soooo happy. You’ve been down recently and I worry.” Nissi’s voice was so rich with love and care that Abby felt herself getting wet for it. Why was THAT how she reacted!? She blushed even harder, and she hoped that Nissi couldn’t see it. It would be so embarrassing if Nissi knew that calling her Mommy was making Abby blush like this. “Did you eat breakfast today?” Nissi asked.

“U-um,” Abby mewled into the soft flesh of her friend’s shoulder. The truth was that she hadn’t. Her apartment didn’t have much food in it at the moment and the past week she’d been struggling with depression too much to leave and get groceries. “I…I think I did?” She hoped that answer would satisy Mo-would satisfy Nissi! She couldn’t see Nissi’s face but she was too scared to shift positions and give herself a look.

“Oh, honeyyyy,” purred Nissi, sounding deeply concerned, “you need to eat, okayy? Have you been eating breakfast most days?”

“I said I think so!” Abby mewled in protest. Nissi’s hand started patting her head again, which was comfy and reassuring and it felt rather nice. Abby found her worries melting away just a little bit more with each time Nissi’s palm lovingly graced her hair. She loosed a sound, despite herself, which was somewhere between a contented cat and the sigh of a human relaxing on the beach after a long day.

“Would you like me to start coming to your apartment and feeding you, darling?” Asked Nissi. The question slapped Abby directly in the brain and set her heart racing. It seemed so absurd that Abby’s instinct was to assume it was a sarcastic barb, almost a threat, intended to shock her into taking better care of herself rather than impose in such a way. And yet…Nissi asked with such warm uncompromising sincerity, that there was no way it was such a thing. This was a genuine offer being made to her by her Mo- by her best friend.

“M-maybe!” Abby’s mouth squeaked before she could wire it closed. She felt Nissi’s head moving up and down.

“Good baby,” purred Nissi lovingly. “Gooood baby.”

“I’m not a baby,” whined Abby even as gears turned in her body that she had no idea existed a minute ago. She felt hot, she felt warm, she felt…loved.

“Bus is here, sweeties,” said a stranger. Before Abby could protest their word choice, Nissi had scooped her up into a princess carry. The stranger approached and patted Abby’s face with a soft, gentle hand. Abby felt her blush growing even more intense. “Gosh, she’s so precious,” they swooned. This was a woman slightly older than them, about twenty two or so.

“She issss,” purred Nissi, her arms rocking Abby’s body side to side. Abby felt her heart getting all warm and gooey. When had she last been touched like this…? When had she last been touched, period?

Nissi and the girl they’d never met chatted and walked towards the bus. Abby realized she was being carried in public and squirmed a little bit. This just made Mo- made Nissi gently clutch her tighter to…was Nissi’s body always this curvy? Abby went limp and felt her heart hammering at its cage in her chest.

“Here you go, Baby,” Nissi whispered almost seductively into Abby’s ear as she lowered the girl into a seat on the bus. Abby found herself in the middle of a three person seat. She quickly buckled herself in and Nissi took the spot to her left, which was the one by the window.

“Thank you, Mo- N-Nissi,” Abby stuttered happily.

“You were right the first time, little one,” Nissi purred and kissed Abby’s forehead. She buckled in as well. Then she took one hand and rubbed Abby’s thigh gently and slowly. Abby, caught off guard, threw her head back and moaned as her entire body revelled in delights it was only discovering now that it was starved of. “Poooor baby, nobody’s been taking enough care of you have they?”

“W-what do you mean—”

Before the two could finish, a remarkably well-endowed girl of about twenty approached them. She had thick, slightly curly hair that fell messily in a bright purple waterfall to her elbows, and must have been wearing colored contacts because her eyes were the same color. She smiled down at them, catching their attention. Her uniform looked like the one worn by students at Abby’s school, except…way skimpier. The pleated skirt, for one, was much looser and barely fell past her crotch. The top was the same as she was used to, except this one was a crop top version and the buttons were fewer and farther between. The girl’s chest strained against her white blouse, which struggled to contain it. This size was definitely against dress code for her to be wearing.

Not that Abby was against that.

“May I sit with you, Baby?” She asked. Her eyes sparkled with beautiful, loving intent. Abby’s heart catapulted into her throat and got caught. All she could do was nod uselessly and make vague gay little noises in the hope she’d emit a strangled “mhm” through coincidence alone. The girl giggled and her breasts bounced vivaciously. Abby couldn’t help but watch the pair of beautiful mounds jiggle and dance. The girl took a seat and buckled up. Hey, why hadn’t-

She leaned in and planted a soft, lingering kiss on Abby’s cheek. A big bright pink kiss mark, perfect in shape and practically glowing neon, remained there where her soft wet lips had graced Abby’s soft skin. Abby felt her body temperature skyrocket and she moaned helplessly.

“Gosssssh, you’re so lovable,” the girl purred. “I think you’ve stolen my heart.” She planted another kiss, with just a little more fervor. Abby could only lean in and moan louder.

“Gooood baby,” Nissi purred. She continued stroking Abby’s thigh, though her hand had gone under Abby’s skirt at some point. Her palm and fingers gently traveled up and down across the bare squishy flesh of Abby’s upper leg, inches away from her bright white cotton panties. “We love you, Baby. Everybody loves you.”

“Ev—” Abby started to ask out of confusion. She was silenced when her stomach rumbled. Both of the other girls frowned instantly, as if witnessing something horrible. Abby’s spirits started to drop. “I-I ate, I promise! I had breakfast, it’s—”

“That’s alright Baby,” purred the new girl. She seemed more convinced than Nissi. “You’re just still hungry, that’s all. Suuuuuch a gooood girl,” she cooed, planting yet another kiss on Abby- just below her eye this time. “Good thing Mommy is here to take care of you. Hungry?” Abby felt bad about the idea of borrowing snacks from someone she just met but she was very hungry and turning it down would upset Nissi so she nodded.

Wait, did she just call herself-

“Gooood girl, look at you, asking for help,” purred Nissi as she kissed the back of Abby’s neck. Abby groaned shakily. “What’s your name, beautiful?”

“I’m Beauticia,” the girl giggled. She undid the top button of her shirt and winked with a single set of perfect, long, flutterable eyelashes. “But of course, the cutie can just call me Mommy.”

“Of course,” purred Nissi as if this was a perfectly normal thing to say.

“Wh-why would—” Abby started to object, more out of confusion than concern. Mommy was, like, a super intimate thing to call someone, wasn’t it? Why would someone be willing to let her call them that so-

Mommy’s hand sliiiid up her thigh so that its fingertips rested on the bottom edge of Abby’s panties. She felt a rush of joy prance through her brain and let her jaw hang open. Mo- Beauticia giggled in a soft, teasing, almost maternal kind of way as she continued undoing buttons. She opened her blouse to reveal some of the biggest, roundest, squishable-est looking milk fruits that Abby had ever seen in her life. Suddenly, it made perfect sense that she should call this girl Mommy. What else could she be called? This was a Mommy, through and through.

“Yes, Mommy,” Abby sighed with vacant eyes and a wide, deliriously happy smile.

“Oh? Baby likes biiiiig titties?” Mommy giggled, holding up her massive mounds. They were contained in a beautiful purple and black bra with a sort of webbed theme decorating it, but only barely. The bra was huge, Abby wasn’t even sure how to try and guess what cup size it was, but it was clearly possible that the next bigger one would have been a better call. Abby stared into them and slooowly nodded. Mommy giggled. “Then just waaaatch me play with them.” Mommy flipped her bra up and inverted it, revealing the nipples and areola of her gigantic chest. Abby’s brain exploded into action and primal parts of it ignited and showered her in sparks of dopamine and oxytocin.

“Baby loves you Mommy!” Abby’s brain exclaimed out loud too fast for her to veto it.

“Good girl,” growled Mommy. She lifted her ginormous flesh mounds in her hands, rubbed them with her fingers, showed off their softness and squish by squeezing and bouncing and jiggling them. Abby felt hotter than she ever had in her life. Judging by her stiff nipples, so did Mommy.

“Do you want Mommy to breastfeed you?” Nissi asked, one hand rubbing Abby’s panties while the other turned her to face Mommy. Abby’s cute little tongue flicked out involuntarily to lick her lips as she was hit by the magnitude of this offer. On one hand, this was weird as hell and a little iffy. On the other…

“Yes Mommy.”