The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UC:Fates Act2-Part2

“Brenhar.” Lisa calls when they pass in the hall.

“Yes.” Brenhar answers hesitantly not knowing her exact bounds.

“How is Lucas treating you?” Lisa asks sternly.

“Fine ma’am.” Brenhar responded not noticing the honorific until she had already responded to the tone.

“You figured out the rules?”

“Yes ma’am. I think I have anyway.” Not fighting the instinct to speak as a chambermaid.

“What have you figured out so far?”

“That as long as I think and act like a chambermaid as I have always seen them, little better than property I am ashamed to admit, I am fine ma’am.” Brenhar replies.

“More or less. I set it up so that as long as your thoughts and intent stay within your assigned boundaries, you remain outwardly expressed.”

“How ma’am?” Brenhar asks closing her eyes in concentration, “How did you do this?”

“I asked Charles for help.”

“I can feel, um.” Brenhar says and words fail what she wants to say.

“Want to know a secret?” Lisa asks with a grin.

“What kind ma’am?” Brenhar asked remembering to keep her speech deferential.

“You can use your powers as long as you use them in and for your role. Only contradictory behavior withdraws you, if you are in class you can be a student.”

“I can ma’am?”

“Yes. So long as your chores are done you are yourself, only you remain completely available to Lucas anytime of the day or night. He never needs to ask, you do what he wants you to do, he takes and you cooperate. I encourage you to offer regularly since that will place you in a more balanced position with him. If he knows you will always offer, he might not choose to take, instead just waiting for you to offer again if he likes the difference, if you make it worth waiting for, but not a long wait.”

“Then I shall make that difference plain to him, I know everything he likes now. I can and shall do what he likes, both easily and pleasurably, for us both now, but if I may ask ma’am.” Brenhar states firmly then asks hesitantly while thinking about Lisa’s words. “What is Mr. Charles going to do with me?”

“Remember,” Lisa says with a smile, “To him the fight and all else happened only bells ago, it is still fresh to him.”

“My fate though Ma’am.” Brenhar asks with wide eyes, having learned there are fates worse than death, knowing Lisa’s imagination is deep and fearing she is only wading so far.

“You hate calling me ma’am don’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar answered honestly and felt no withdrawal which surprised her.

“Are you getting breakfast for Lucas?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“After you are finished with that you have permission and are suggested to mirror your Land and House Mothers to tell them how you the Heir Primus are doing.”

“Thank you ma’am.” Brenhar says hating the real feeling of gratitude she felt.

“I would suggest a ruse like you gave your word to allow yourself to be rehumbled if you were permitted some free time while Charles heals, call it bail or parole. Unless you want to explain to your Mothers how you see chambermaids that is. Charles is unhumbled but still healing, it will be days to a week or two before he gets to you.”

“Ma’am?”

“Prepare yourself as best you can. He was fully connected with Sinda, he felt her die when you attacked. I warn you now because I want you to know what you will face. Your only real hope for mercy is to find a character witness, someone who will vouch for you, good luck.”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar replied dejected. Lisa’s words being the next best thing to a death sentence she would somehow survive and Brenhar knows it. There is no one to speak for her, nothing to hold Charles’ rage back, no one, nothing, to ensure a limit on her suffering.

“Also, stop by my chambers at lunch time.”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar acknowledges then stands staring for several hearts as Lisa walks away while an idea worms it’s way unbidden into her mind, before rushing to grab a breakfast tray for Lucas and herself.

* * *

“Yes Land Mother,” Brenhar says a half bell later to her in the mirror, “I am in good health. The boys of Thomson and a few others I used have had their revenge. I was every bit the puppet to them that they were to me when I took them.”

“I had heard rumors about you Brenhar, but only rumors.” Land Mother Michelson says flatly, “How could you take the unwilling, the uninterested and lower classmen by force like that?”

“I was...” Brenhar starts to say then stops. Many ideas run around in her head now. None are the same shape they used to be though. Only now does she begin realizing how much she has been changed by what has been happening, by being the victim.

“I have heard they have you acting as chambermaid to one of their boys.”

“Yes Land Mother, I am his chambermaid, it is no act. In addition to my studies I service the dorm we share now, and him at night.” Brenhar admitted, embarrassed and proud at the same time, by the same admission of the same actions, confusing her even further.

“You are? You do?”

“Yes ma’am. I am at this time free on what the Thomson third heir called bail. After dinner I must report back to be rehumbled, on my word.”

“Why did they parole you?” The Land Mother asks, knowing the term much to Brenhar’s surprise.

“Third Heir Thomson said I had responsibilities I needed to meet. She insists I meet them in spite of my current predicament ma’am. I must be chambermaid and Heir Primus both.”

“Proving she is a better heir than you are, perhaps I should offer to trade.”

“I ...” Brenhar mumbles scared by the anger she hears, terrified by the lack of anything that says her Land Mother is joking.

“Are you still sore?”

“Yes ma’am. Much less than I was, but I can still feel it.”

“How do you think the ones you forced felt when you were done with them.”

“I do not know ma’am. I did not at the time consider that.” Brenhar admits unable to not know how they felt before she altered the memories, “I wanted and took a responding male to meet my needs.”

“Did you know forcing them to respond like that does damage?”

“No ma’am.” She admitted startled.

“It does. Forcing the body to respond in that way makes it less likely they will be able to have children if it happens to often or with too much force. The only saving grace I have found so far is that you spread your unwanted affection so far and wide that no one person was used enough to be damaged that way. If they had been sterilized they could have demanded birth price.”

“My first child ma’am?”

“Yes, heir or no heir, daughter or son, that child would be theirs to take.”

“I had no idea ma’am.”

“You nearly caused a war we aren’t ready for.”

“I did ma’am?” Brenhar asks puzzled.

“Yes, you nearly did. If Third Heir Thomson, Lisa, had been good at massage it would have been her with this Charles when you attacked and she would have died instead of one of her maids.”

“Chaos, I had no idea ma’am.” She replied as the first hints of true comprehension began.

“I have told Lisa and the head master that any punishment that does not ruin your reputation enough to prevent you from inheriting is fine with me. Pray he doesn’t decide you look good in a dog collar at the foot of his bed at night. Because all I will ask is whether he makes you wear it openly to class, or allows you to wear a sweater over it. Pray it never occurs to him to walk you to class that way either, say on a leash, perhaps on your hands and knees. Because the only thing that will save you, or us for that matter, is how well you take your punishment.” Land Mother Thomson says coldly, visibly shaking with barely restrained anger.

“Ma’am.” Brenhar says sullenly. She knows the war that killing a heir would have started, she now knows just how close she came to making that war a reality. She also knows how much sympathy she could expect over Charles or Lucas humiliating her, even if they did it openly. Her life, along with the fate of her family and her Familydom, all rested on how well she behaved now. She knows now that the first time her old self so much as showed, she wouldn’t be alone in paying for it. She would drag her Familydom down with her, when as an Heir, she is supposed to serve and preserve it, at any and all costs, that is the job of an Heir.

“If we had another heir available you would be left to him, a gift, a thing to be used.” The Land Mother said openly angry now, “Do not forget, despite your current predicament you still have a responsibility to look after our other students as well. You still have an example to set, so you will take your punishment like a lady, not the whiny little Heiress bitch I have discovered you have been.”

“Yes Land Mother.” She replied unsure how to meet those contradictory needs.

“As well I can also remind you that we are having a harder time holding off the Donalson Dest alliance, that’s a big border, even without those Damn Kallows supposedly providing Magist backup and definitely war game practice. That is I think why Lisa manipulated the situation to be so hard on you the way she did. While it was very hard on you, it stopped conflict between our Familydoms from escalating so we can concentrate on just two fronts, not three. Preparing for war with two Techist Kingdoms on one side, with probable Magist backing from the Kallows. While facing an antagonistic Magist Familydom on the other was a recipe for disaster. The only saving grace being that our border with Thomson is so small thanks to Kelsini and Yasan. Without those two Familydoms restricting our border even attempting that balance would have been fatal.”

“I wondered why she arranged for them to have me pretty much all at the same time like she did, I thought it was out of anger. I am sorry Land Mother, I misjudged her.”

“Don’t feel too bad,” The Land Mother relented somewhat, “I under estimated her completely. She acted faster than all the parents could be called together even in Thomson, she was in motion the same night you fought him to have done that.”

“I am lost Land Mother, I know not what to do now.” Brenhar admitted.

“Accept your fate. Hope he continues to listen to her after he wakes.”

“He is awake now ma’am.”

“Then why exactly aren’t you humbled or being punished instead of checking in with us?”

“I was told specifically to check in with you so you would know the state of my being ma’am. She, Lisa, Third Heir Thomson, said he will get to me when he is finished healing.”

“Until then you will do as you have been told and give him no further reason to be punitive.” Land Mother Michelson commanded.

“As mentioned I have, as interim punishment, been assigned as a chambermaid to one of there fifth years, not one I had taken as a Pinocchio or ever faced in the dance of wills.”

“Then you be his chambermaid.” Land Mother Michelson growled, “You be the best chambermaid he could ask for while you keep up your grades and other duties. You have played up to now, that is over. I care not if you think of yourself as chambermaid or Heir Primus as you service the dorm or him in bed. If you are to be his property then you be his property, you be his favorite property and be proud to do it. Give him no reason to be punitive and he may not choose to share you, but if he does, you give them as good as you do him. So long as you remain yourself you can guide your obedience, temper your punishment, use it to your advantage. Give them reason to humble you and you become a laughing stock, unable to live up or down to your own mouth, hence unable to live down your reputation and prove you have changed.”

“I do not understand ma’am. I have been functioning as told while humbled yet you speak as though you want me to continue to whether I am or not. Whether as myself or this chambermaid persona they make me wear.”

“She is giving you rope to hang yourself with you idiot!” The Land Mother fairly yelled, “Every moment of contrition and servitude with this other boy is credit you can cash in with Charles and Lisa. So long as you are yourself, no matter what they have you do, your mouth stays smaller than your ego. Any other way means you never were willing to back up your words and that will mean you will never be confirmed because you never took your own people seriously. It will fairly scream that you never intended to serve them in return for them serving you.”

“Oh,” Brenhar mumbled, “Ma’am, I hadn’t, um,”

“You didn’t think of that did you?” The Land mother asked almost yelling, “I’ve been keeping up with her studies since I realized there is more to her than anyone thought. Did you realize she carries a Legent’s ring?”

“She what?” Brenhar exclaims, “Uh, ma’am.”

“She carries a Legent’s ring and studies in the deep archives for bells at a time. She out waits my spies, they can only guess what she is studying based on dust around the books they know were disturbed. For some reason she can take the archives now, something has changed.”

“That’s impossible ma’am.”

“I know. The wards make long bells in the archives impossible to any that can use them, it’s a safety measure, one that obviously failed in some way.”

“What should I do ma’am?”

“Does Lisa speak for Charles?”

“She did while he was humbled for healing.”

“Then assume she does now. She will undoubtedly be handling you and likely the others. Until he gets to you, do as she says and cause no further waves. If she assigned you to be a chambermaid, be one, be the best one any boy or man could hope for. Humiliation or punishment taken as yourself you can use to help you, to better your position, as a humbled it can only hurt you, so I strongly suggest you learn to like it, or else.”

“I believe I can do that ma’am. He, Lucas not Charles, does not want property, he desires only that I be contrite and attentive to my duties.”

“Remember, mercy is it’s own currency. You must always make a deposit before you can make a withdrawal.”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar replied feeling more and more like this was a lecture about things everyone else felt she should already know.

“Go.” The Land mother commanded coldly while stepping away from the mirror before her temper got the rest of the way loose.

“Now what do I do?” Brenhar asked the silent mirror that now showed just her reflection in it.

“I report as summoned.” Brenhar said at lunch kneeling at the foot of the bed Charles lay in, puzzled why Terl lay silent in the next.

“Bren.” Charles said to her using the short terse form of her name, just as her father had when she was small, and in trouble, the echo from her memory was troubling.

“Yes sir.” Brenhar replied hesitantly. Seeing Charles brought back flashes of that night, glimpses of the battle where he held them all off. Scenes of destruction she had not anticipated. The feeling as her companions collapsed. The panic as her magic failed her. The terror as Lisa saved her life from the rage that burned in Charles that night. Kneeling here, knowing that he would have ended her were it not for the girl beside him. Brenhar wonders if it might have been better to have died that night, but duty out weighs her own fate, death would be a release she has not earned, her people can not pay the price for her failure.

“Had enough sex lately?” He asked.

“Yes sir.” She answered wishing the question didn’t dredge up what it did.

“What do I do with you?” He asked. Brenhar could feel Charles’s magic gather around her from somewhere inside herself. Then she found she couldn’t breath. Panic fought with reason as her magic faded like a fickle summer breeze taking back it’s promise of coolness in the heat. No magic, unable to breath and knowing she was helpless though she could move. Brenhar did for the first time in her life what a chambermaid would have done, not what an heir, let alone an Heir Primus, would have.

She just knelt there staring, waiting not patiently, but not in resignation either, she looked at him not at the floor. If this was to be her end, she would face it, not cower. She chose to face it like a like a Lady would. Though her body remained her own, she could have moved, have fought. Struggling though, would have changed nothing and she knew it, so she knelt waiting to either breath or die.

Hearts pass as Charles stares and she still does nothing on the outside. On the inside Brenhar can feel herself changing, can feel some part of her accepting that she has betrayed her duty and this terror is only one small part of the price she will pay for it. Confusing her, lIsa stands beside her, doing her duty, what ever all that be. Doing her part, what it took to preserve her, Brenhar, from the full fury of the storm that lay in the bed waiting for the smallest excuse to go further.

Against her wishes Brenhar feels gratitude for that shield morph into something else, a determination to never have her fate in another’s hands again. That begins with surviving this so she just stares at Charles, waiting. Duty is the only reason she is alive and aware, so duty first, struggle second. With a mental sigh she finally accepts the weight of her fate, the role she was born to. The role she has wanted to run away from all her life, but lacked the courage to do so, and now it is too late. Kneeling here waiting, Brenhar becomes the role, chambermaid and Heir Primus in one mind, in one body, the roles merging inside her. With duty coming before all else, release a thing to be earned, Brenhar, chambermaid in mind, Heir Primus on parole in body, waits for either the breath of life, or the silence of her end.

“Unexpected.” Lisa observes watching Brenhar control her panic despite the trembles shaking her.

“Braver than I thought.” Brenhar hears Charles observe as Lisa places a braided collar around her throat. A click sounds as she snaps it into place. Then mumbled spells adjust it just beyond snug, but not quite choking it feels.

“Good.” Lisa says and Brenhar can breath again. She trembles but resists reaching up to tug at her collar. Not resisting the thought that the collar was hers at all is, she knows, only her first step.

“Will it do?” Charles asks interrupting her reverie.

“Yes.” Lisa replies as Brenhar’s world dissolves into the white bliss of true humblement once more.

“Good, now watch closely. I’ll work through just the collar.” Charles says and proceeds to darken then lighten then redarken Brenhar’s magic over and over. Lisa can for the first time actually see all the points in a working brain and feel the magic come and go as a guide. She studies the events closely.

“Got it.” Lisa finally says after a couple of dozen times and then demonstrates by doing what she had just seen, after several tries she is finally able to make it work.

“Now look at the pattern. I purposely worked non symmetrically.”

“I see it.” Lisa said studying it in her mind’s eye, “Like this?”

“Exactly,” Charles says agreeing as he sees the results.

“Good. I have found some ancient texts that cover brain mapping. This will let me look up more of the magic and see how it all works together.” She says after leaving everything the way she had found it.

“Can you feel the collar?” Charles asks.

“Yes.”

“Does it respond to you?”

“Yes.” Lisa replies after testing that it would expand and contract when she told it to.

“Good. Wake her.”

“Welcome back.” Brenhar hears as her world returns.

“What is the collar for?” She asks and is surprised to hear herself speak minus the honorific that had become a part of her speech. Only then realizing she is no longer humbled the way she was and wondering why the School is still so quiet.

“The collar is a kind of leash.” Charles explained, “Think about hurting me.”

“Why?” She asks curious even as the normal random stray thought turning the tables on her captors surfaces, then collapses as the collar tightens, taking her breath away while setting her nerves on fire.

“Relax.” Lisa warns. Panic has taken reason and fled though, denying Brenhar the option, trapping her in a loop of panic and attempted flight. Eventually she does relax, as she passes out.

“Gahh,” Brenhar mumbles panting in terror as she wakes, thanking order she can pant.

“That works whether you think about hurting Charles or myself.” Lisa explains.

“Got it.” Brenhar admits trembling, not even trying to hide the fear or the terror.

“It can also enforce deep withdrawal into yourself if you think or act too far outside your role as assigned by one of us.” Charles tells her.

“Yes sir.”

“Failure to think as and act as whatever role you are given will result in withdrawal from yourself like the altered humbling you experienced, if it continues too long, it will also lead to punishment. Refusal of orders just brings punishment though.”

“Yes sir.”

“Strip.”

“Why?” Brenhar demands without thinking then collapses as the collar responds to her refusal by tightening, taking her breath away as her nerves slowly begin burning once again.

“Strip.” Charles repeats, firmly this time.

“Gmphgh.” Brenhar tries to scream as her nerves are abruptly on fire, but no sound leaks as her eyes begin to blur, the moment she begins opening her shirt though, the pain starts easing. A lone thought of being rescued by Lucas to drag her back as a sex slave as she has gotten used to being is stillborn as it faces her new reality.

“Completely.”

“Yes sir.” She replies hurriedly dropping her clothes on the floor in a panic.

“Stroke yourself.”

“Please don’t make me.” Brenhar pleads then feels the collar start contracting.

“Now!”

“Yes sir.” She replies fighting back tears of shame and humiliation, then is shocked at how fast her body responds.

“Bad girl.” Charles tells her, directly triggering punishment just as she climaxes, collapsing her in breathless orgasm and burning pain because he hadn’t said to stop so she hadn’t dared.

“Good girl, you can stop.” He tells her after a half dozen hearts, ending the punishment.

“Thank you.” She whispers around tears of pain and afterglow intermingling as the after echoes race through her.

“So long as you are collar bound you are my property.”

“Yes sir.”

“Attempt to cut the collar off and you will find it is bonded to you.”

“Bonded?”

“Yes.” Lisa says laughing, “It is laced with seed magic and so are you. Cutting it, cuts you. Cut through it and you cut your own throat. What happens to it, happens to you.”

“What happened to my powers, my magic?” She asked finally realizing the only thing she wasn’t hearing or feeling was the feel of magic around her.

“I took them.” Charles tells her, “So can Lisa now.”

“I can,” Charles starts to say then has a better idea. Without warning Brenhar is isolated from her body. She is alone awake in a place without sensation for a moment. Then she can see, hear and feel again, but her body is not her own. Though it moves and does things, it is not her doing them. She can feel it all though, but has no influence on what happens, a living puppet.

The feel as her body takes Charles in her mouth is disturbing, it knows and likes it. The feeling as her head bobs up and down, the feel of him filling her mouth, then moving out again, then in again, over and over again and again, drives her mind in circles. The taste as he begins to respond is intoxicating, the feeling of euphoria as he does let go and the taste again, this time stronger and the feeling as she swallows tells her that her body knows and wants this. She can feel it start down her throat then stop. Then she can feel it spread outward in her joining other bits. As it moves throughout her, Brenhar can feel it settle in her breasts, in her abdomen, along her buttocks, down her legs and in her mind. Then the taste of Charles’ climax mixes with all her favorite things, every sip of her favorite wines, every taste of chocolate, her favorite juices, her favorite candies, her favorite flowers and many more things now remind her of this, and this of them. Her body is not her own as she feels it work on him to get more of her new favorite thing. Then felt her back arch in orgasmic response to the reward as all the things she likes and craves echo in her mind, and she wants more.

Brenhar wants to scream when she feels herself rise. Is beyond panic when she sees with her own eyes and feels herself settle onto her retainer, Terl, from the fight, after opening his pants and stroking him erect. What she feels, what she thinks is beyond words as she feels him move in and out of her. Thought wants to fail when his hands grasp her bare breasts and her movements conform to his grip, his feel. His movements and his kneading of her bare breasts control how she rides him, a puppet responding to its master. The taste of Charles is still strong when she feels her retainer respond to her own movements, then climax. Then she is herself again, he is still in her and his hands are still on her. She is torn between revulsion and the first climax that feels almost like hers not just her body’s in weeks that seem like years.

“I can do that to you anywhere at school anytime. Lisa can use my seed magic in you if she needs or even wants to at will.” Charles tells her.

“Yes sir.” Brenhar acknowledges in a gasp without rising from her retainer. She is holding still now, unmoving in fear, even though he is deeply in her, still massaging her bare breasts and part of her wants to keep responding to her puppet strings he is still playing with.

“I am not rehumbling you right away.” Charles says firmly, “If that collar activates three times in a single day for any reason, you will be rehumbled as you were for two days and Lucas will be ordered to share you. Whether he shares you with his dorm mates or rents you is his concern. Your reputation while being disciplined is in your hands based on how he thinks of you.”

“So if he is happy with me and my service he is unlikely to do something public?” Brenhar asks trembling in fear as her body continues responding to Terl fondling her, beginning to move again despite her.

“Exactly.” Charles agrees.

“However,” Lisa interrupts, “If you are a snide little bitch while attending to your duties as his chambermaid, or any other assigned role, say as his sex toy, he is far more likely to share you in a more public venue. So if you really do want to inherit, don’t give him reason to ruin you.”

“It is itching.” Brenhar says unable to actually name the collar as hers yet as she avoids thinking about that last.

“It will for a few days.” Charles laughs.

“Over the next few weeks it will fully bond with you.”

“Bond?” She asks not wanting to feel herself starting to move up and down on Terl. Not wanting to feel the reward of a good puppet responding to and obeying it’s strings.

“Yes, bond.” Lisa laughs, “It will become a part of you. By winter solstice it will no longer be visible though it will remain.”

“What are my exact rules then?” Brenhar asks in defeat. She knows that though she can fight this eventually, now is not the time to fight.

“The collar activates anytime you step outside of your assigned role.”

“Got it. Who can assign me?”

“I can obviously.” Charles says smiling, “Lisa can second only to me, and Lucas can on a daily basis.”

“Daily basis? I do not understand.”

“While Lisa and I can give the broad range of acceptable roles and boundaries. Lucas is in charge of you on a day to day basis. That means whatever role he gives you to do, you do.”

“I think I understand.” Brenahr says hesitantly.

“If he says you are his chambermaid, you are. As I told you, do anything or even think strongly outside that role and the collar activates, you no longer get to be just withdrawn, now you get punished, even if it is in public.”

“And if he assigns a different role?”

“Then if it is within the range we have set, that’s what you are.”

“I understand.” Brenhar says trembling as she looks down, “May I rise from him sir?”

“No.” Lisa tells her firmly.

“In fact.” The boy under her says speaking for the first time as his hands go still, “You shall continue as you are instead.”

“What?” Brenhar shrieks in panic. The boy under her sounds little like himself, much like Charles and her look at him on his bed shows a limp body.

“No.” Brenhar tries to shout but nothing comes out as her body keeps moving without her wanting it to, riding the boy under her, responding to him. Mind numbing panic ensues when she feels the climax rock her, then something worse as she feels herself rise off of him and take him anally while he continues to massage her breasts. Then she is moving in time with him again and she feels herself coming back to herself and is too afraid to stop.

“You are mine to do with as I please.” The body says, she can’t call it Charles, but she knows it is not who the face says.

“Help.” Brenhar whimpers in supplication as one of his hands drops from a breast to stroke her while she still moves with the other still playing with her breast.

“You are my property.” The body commands as she feels herself building toward an impossible climax that terrifies her.

“How?” Brenhar whimpers as the climax hits and is terrified knowing that some part of her likes this.

“Say it.” He commands.

“I am your property.” Brenhar hears herself say. Not like before where her body was not her own, but here and now, her body her own, she knows she herself just acknowledged that she belongs to Charles, despite him speaking through Terl.

“You have sex on Lucas’ command.”

“I have sex on Lucas’ command.” Brenhar echoes hollowly.

“Lucas does not need your permission.”

“Lucas does not need my permission.” Brenhar acknowledges scared at how easy it is getting to agree.

“You offer yourself to him every day.”

“I offer myself to him every day.”

“You are what you are told to be.” Charles tells her with his own voice.

“I am what I am told to be.” Brenhar agrees dazed, confused and overwhelmed as she discovers what any underclassman could have told her, that there is more to power than raw force.

“Pleasure yourself.” Charles commands with Terl as his hands grasp both her bare breasts again and fondles. “Give yourself an orgasm.”

“Yes sir.” Brenhar replies crying as she complies and tries to bring herself to orgasm on command while still sitting with Terl in her anally. Her fingers respond to the kneading of her breasts, moves in sync with them. Then an orgasm echoes through her as she feels her body starting to like it. Rage, shame and helplessness blend into one large mess in her own head as she wonders if she will ever feel free again after this.

“Again.”

“Hello.” Brenhar says opening the door to the new dorm she was told to report to.

“Brenhar?” Someone said from the bathroom and she recognized Lucas’ voice.

“Yes sir.” She replied cautiously. She has not been told to be chambermaid or Heir Primus yet, but better safe than sorry, or sore, is her new motto. Nothing she has seen out of Lucas could possibly match what she just did and kept doing on command. Over and over she had obeyed, carried along as her body impossibly kept climaxing, exhausting her beyond belief, until she responded and obeyed smoothly and without thought, and Charles was happy.

Thus keeping Lucas happy with her so he would never have reason to delve into himself like that is her biggest priority by far. That it aligns with keeping him happy with her so he will not ruin her in a fit of anger helps keep true panic at bay. She knows everything Lucas likes from weeks of practice and part of her craves retreating back into that state, if only she could. That door however has closed, denying her the easy path of acceptance, forcing her into active servitude, subservience and obedience.

“You needn’t be quite so scared.” Lucas told her, entering the main room from the bathroom as she closed the hallway door behind her, “I have been given my role just as you shall be given yours.”

“I am unsure of myself sir.” She answers hesitantly.

“You can drop the honorifics, unless your role is reassigned.” He said with a smile.

“What do I do now?” She asked trembling.

“Do you see the condition of this room?”

“Yes.” She replied, her now practiced eyes taking in the standard room setup for one person instead of four, it will be easy for her to keep clean compared to looking after the four she had been.

“These are now my quarters. I will be getting a pair of desks for the corners for us to study at since you will be joining me here.”

“Study at?”

“Yes. You will be keeping up your studies and your grades. You will be tutoring me when and where I need it.”

“They uhh.” She stammers, unsure what, if anything, she wants to say.

“They told me about the collar.”

“They did?”

“Yes. I can’t control it, though it does respond to me. The only person who can do anything with it besides Charles is Lisa.”

“That’s good to know.”

“They have also, while Charles is still healing at least, left you in my hands with only some loose guidelines on what I am to do or not do.”

“Ok.” She replies with a gulp.

“I did what I did to and with you because I was mad at you for the way you have treated others in my Familydom and at this school, and because I was told to.”

“I understand.”

“I was ordered to make you sore, not from abuse, but from simple use. As a result of that order accounts have been fully settled between you and the Pinnochios you took by force from Thomson.”

“Fully?” She asked surprised to hear it affirmed.

“Yes, fully. You spent a fair bit of time non stop servicing them. No breaks to eat, no time to rest, with little to drink. You satisfied them all, whether one, two or three at a time.”

“All of them?”

“Yes.”

“So many.” Brenhar mutters only half coherent, “I took so many, to take them all again at once.”

“Lisa burned out the rage against you by turning it not against you, but them.”

“So in a way she saved me?” Brenhar asked as another truth began to dawn on her, “Again?”

“She gave you a gift in a way. That time was hell for you, yet it was for them as well. You don’t have to go day after day waiting for the next time, you know as bad as it was, it is over.”

“I never need dread again those I took by force from your Familiydom. I am purged of all my sins save one.” Brenhar said gently as the line between servitude and freedom blurs for her.

“A life for a life is the law. You attempted to kill him, you did kill her. You owe a life debt to the Third Heir for killing her maid, feel glad that Sinda’s family accepts that or you could owe them one as well. You owe a life debt to Charles for bringing back the one you killed. Be glad more of this is not widely known, if it were...”

“Two life debts alone and I am considered a slave. Plus I owe time in servitude as penance for attempting to kill him.”

“I am your penance.”

“I serve.” Brenhar said as the full weight of her position bore down on her, “Shall I draw a bath for you sir?” She asked desperate for him to start their new relationship in good humor.

“No thank you. Tonight starts harvest hallow. I expect you back after, but for now you sleep in your own rooms, for celebration week, after is another thing I guess.”

“I can not. They bound my powers, or took them, I do not know how, or which, or even have a clue how they could do either one. I can not be seen with no powers, I will not be Heir Primus without them.” Brenhar admitted shuddering as terror began to leak, “I had to sneak here to avoid being seen. I can not go back though, I can not do that again, not even one more time, I do not know what to do now, but I have to do something, yet I can not go back.”

“Strip.” Sinda says stepping out of the bathroom, her words, her intent and her body language all speak to Brenhar telling her this is Lisa, not Sinda. After what she experienced earlier, Brenhar is determined to find her way and to never live through anything even remotely like that again.

“Why Lisa?” Brenhar asked sighing as she began undoing her shirt, again, not refusing, not after what she just went through, just hoping for a reason. Trying to understand as much as she can of her new world.

“Lisa?” Lucas asks startled.

“Yes Lucas,” Sinda answers in not quite her own voice, “I forgot to return Brenhar’s powers to her before she left. So now I have a better idea, she gets to earn them.”

“I what?” Brenhar asks aghast, wondering how they could want her to humiliate herself now.

“What?” Lucas asks completely lost.

“It’s simple. Brenhar all you have to do is suck him off or sleep with him. Once he orgasms in you, you get your powers back, if it’s oral, you swallow. That means you get to see how much of your success with boys that actually choose you is due to your wiles, not your magic.”

“You didn’t forget at all Third Heir.” Brenhar states more tired than angry or even disgusted as she sheds her shirt, “You just want me to be helpless in yet another way, with yet another guy in me.”

“Try to make him think you want him, it’ll feel better while you’re doing it that way.”

“I don’t think anything is going to feel good anymore.” Brenhar admitted.

“Keep your place, remember it, and you will be fine in the long run.” Sinda says with Lisa’s voice.

“Don’t make her do it.” Lucas said seeing Brenhar’s fingers working on the pants she wore.

“Why not?”

“Let her choose, but yes or no, let her go.”

“Why?”

“You may be enraged and beyond reason but I am not.”

“She must learn.”

“Then let me teach her. Cease your torture, I’ll teach her what you will. I’m yours, you know that, let me do my job.”

“Very well.”

“But remember, I’m not you.”

“I said very well. But remember, you will have her each day, she also offers morning and evening, she gets to get used to that and gets used to enjoying it if she’s smart. Looks forward to it and craves the time if she has a brain.”

“Go.” Lucas said angrily and Sinda walked out with a very Lisa toss of her head. As the door closed Brenhar could feel her senses come alive, then the school resounded once again with the little echoes of life.

“How?” Brenhar whispered unable to not ask, yet terrified anyone would hear, or worse, answer.

“I don’t know,” Lucas answered gently, “and I don’t want to know either.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For my powers. She wanted me to...” Brenhar answered stepping out of her pants in a pile around her feet.

“I know, I know what she wanted you to do.” Lucas said talking over her.

“Do you want me to?” Brenhar asked unable to tell what she preferred as her bra fell to the floor leaving her in just her panties.

“I won’t refuse, but I’m not ordering you or expecting it.” Lucas told her motioning her to pick up her clothes instead of finishing stripping, “I mean you are a sight to behold, a pleasure to hold and a wonder to enjoy. You are also, in spite of what the third heir thinks, still a person and I won’t go a step beyond balancing the scales, orders or no orders.”

“Thank you.” She replied redressing.

“Now go. You have things that the Heir Primus must do, I suggest you get to them.”

“Is that an order?” Brenhar asked curious about the rules that would govern her life and the young man who would administer them.

“No, not really. However, I am not expecting you here until after Harvest Hallow. After that I will have to start in as I have been instructed.”

“Thank you.” Brenhar said and left before she could confuse herself any further.

“Do you think he understood why you did that?” Charles asked looking at Lisa now that she was connected to her own body again.

“Either he’ll figure it out or it won’t matter.”

“Agreed. Nice job of projecting yourself into Sinda.”

“Thank you. I take it you were watching?”

“Yes. Brenhar doesn’t have a clue I can peek through her eyes using my seed magic in her.”

“Thank you for trusting me.”

“Thank you for looking after me while I healed.”

“You’re welcome. I owe a life debt for Sinda and I know it.”

“We are always going to see that differently. Do you want to go on or wait a day or two?”

“Nicole is ready to go anytime.”

“Which is she again?”

“The copper skinned one who always looks like she has a sun tan.”

“Ah right, the brunette with dark blue eyes a hand shy of a fathom.”

“Ready?”

“Go for it.”

“I’m Charles.” He says to the frightened girl coming out humblement.

“What?” Nicole mumbles scared and wanting to know what is happening. The last weeks have been a long blur of school time and chores with no sleep. Now she finds herself very tired, her body is barely responsive and it is hard to concentrate on anything besides the fear and the firm voices speaking to her.

“Just relax and listen to my voice.” Charles says demonstrating for Lisa. The strident calling words and gentle tones of Charles’s voice draw her in until he is almost the only thing she is aware of, then he is the only thing she is aware of at all.

“Good girl.” Startles Nicole some time later and she is awake again.

“Focus Nicole.” Lisa says this time and slowly her world is drawn into that simple voice speaking gently to her, like a friend trying to guide her. As before her world narrows into a pleasant buzz she can retreat into and relax.

“Excellent Nicole.” Charles says, startling her as she finds herself aware once more. Then Lisa begins again and the process repeats. Over and over she is woken then drawn back in as Lisa practices her technique on her captive audience.

“Got it?” Nicole hears Charles ask Lisa.

“Yes, I think it went well.” Lisa replies and Nicole finds herself aware of some phantom need she can’t find words for.

“Are you sure?” Charles asks and Nicole just knows this impulse has to do with him.

“I think so.” Lisa replies as Nicole feels the impulse become a drive, a need.

“Good.” Charles laughs as Nicole realizes what she is after is under Charles’ covers at the same time as she realizes she is after something.

“It worked?” Lisa asks as Nicole trembles fighting this ravening need inside her as her hands begin to move as though of their own accord and she knows she isn’t going to fight them much longer.

“What?” Nicole gasps in surprise as she stands up to move to Charles.

“Told you.” Charles laughs as Nicole pulls his covers back in a quest she doesn’t even understand to get to something she doesn’t know why she wants to do something she has no idea what is yet.

“I?” Nicole gasps as her body drags her along once she spots Charles’s erection. She wants it, now she knows she wants it, she wants, needs it where it belongs right now.

“Freeze.” Charles orders when Nicole, kneeling on the foot of his bed, is mere inches from engulfing him in her open mouth.

“Gahh.” Nicole whimpers immobilized by the irresistible order, yet driven by an unstoppable thing inside her.

“What do you say Nicole?” Lisa asks.

“Uhh,” She pants, “Please.”

“Please what?”

“Please may I?”

“May you what?” Lisa demands.

“Please may I have him in my mouth.” Nicole begs unable to look away from her prize.

“Lower you shields.”

“Lowered.” She gasps and her shields simply vanish, “Now may I?”

“Yes.” Charles says with a grin. Her head darts down burying his erection deep in her mouth, her nose splits his pubic hairs.

“Relax Nicole.” He tells her as she sucks on him, “Just relax and listen to the sound of my voice.” And Nicole does. Her motions slow and finally cease as her focus narrows to his voice, his taste and the feel of him on her tongue. She is deeply under when he takes a hold of her head and humbles her.

“Here goes.” Charles says as he tries on his own to copy what Lisa had shown him about contacting someone who has been humbled. He appears in a white room just as had been in his mind. Nicole though is just as focussed here as she had been outside. Numbly she sits on a large chair waiting patiently for words to respond to.

“Open your mouth.” Charles orders boldly stepping up as she complies.

“Suck me.” He orders as he kneels on the arms of the chair so his erection is in her mouth.

“Perfect.” He says smiling as she takes it in. He waits until he feels himself responding then grabs her hair and repeats his trick.

“Just as Lisa said it would be.” Charles says as another white room appears around him further into Nicole’s mind, with corridors leading off in many directions. This time he is standing beside an obviously humbled Nicole waiting on orders.

“Walk with me.” He orders her as he chooses a corridor at random. Charles smiles as he heads off down the corridors of Nicole’s mind. The hallway has many doors of all sizes. Slightly smaller copies of Nicole are moving through the corridors, mostly going to the places with the larger doors. He watches fascinated as each of these copies touches a spot beside the door each time before entering the room. Following the directions from Lisa carefully, he ignores the big doors and instead heads for what he thinks of as the manager’s office. He seeks the smallest door in the hallway to stop at.

“Open the door.” He orders the Nicole with him and watches as she does.

“Excellent. Now you will change the security on the door, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” He says smiling, “Remove the list you have now.”

“Yes sir.”

“Now put me first, I have absolute authority to set any rule I want.”

“Yes sir.”

“Put Lisa second, she has authority as long her rules don’t conflict with my rules.”

“Yes sir.”

“Put Lucas third, he has authority third to me and second to Lisa. He can set any rules he wants and you will obey any order he gives unless it conflicts with any rule set by Lisa or myself.”

“Yes sir.”

“Then put yourself back as fourth. You have authority only as long it does not conflict with any rule set by a person with higher authority.”

“Yes sir.”

“Take me to the next office like this one.”

“Yes sir.” Nicole replied blandly as she obeyed like any other humbled. One by one the management offices have the locks changed to match.

“Are there any offices not controlled by the offices we have visited or with any higher authority?”

“No sir.”

“Then once I leave they will begin disseminating the new authority to all locks so they all match.”

“Yes sir.”

“From this time forward.” Charles tells her once they are back to where he began, “Orders from someone else will be filtered by the new security settings. The result is that you will choose to obey any order from a higher authority figure.”

“Yes sir.”

“This is your list of new likes, dislikes, needs, wants and other changes I have decided you need to make or behavioral attributes you should have.” Charles tells her envisioning the list so it appears, “You will incorporate them immediately. They are to be in place and in force before I wake you.”

“Yes sir.” She replies taking the list and reading it.

“Kneel and suck me.” Charles orders then smiles when she obeys. With her mindlessly sucking him off deep in her own mind he releases his hold on the place and abruptly he is kneeling on the chair again with her sucking on him.

“Get down.” He orders.

“Kneel and suck me off.” He orders seating himself in her chair. He sits fascinated for what seems like grosses of hearts as she once again mindlessly sucks on him to no seeming effect. Then he lets go.

“Half a bell and another eighth.” Lisa says the moment his eyes open.

“Longer than I hoped.” Charles replied staring at Nicole still kneeling with him mouthed waiting on his next order, “No where near as long as I had feared though.”

“Do you think it worked?”

“Lets find out.” He said releasing Nicole from humblement.

“And?” Lisa asked when Nicole didn’t move.

“Nicole go undress and kneel over me prepared to mount me.”

“At once sir.” She replied softly as though it were the most normal thing in the world to be ordered around like an organic sex toy.

“Down.” Charles ordered once she was posed.

“Looks like it worked.” Lisa observed with mixed emotions, “I can see why the Legents buried this so deeply. Magic combined with the knowledge of the mind has the potential to change people on a level even your efforts with Sinda, Sandy and myself could never dream of achieving.

“This will have to be used sparingly.” Charles agreed staring at Nicole who has settled herself onto him so he is completely buried in her while he fondles her bare breasts.

“Agreed.” Lisa said shaking her head, “Would you mind if I used it on Terl?”

“Just to clarify, the seventh year guy in Bren’s group?” He asked while tweaking one of Nicole’s nipples eliciting a groan.

“That’s him.”

“No, go ahead. Like I said, I trust you.”

“That’s one of the things that confuses me.” Lisa said trying not to stare at Nicole just sitting there looking happy at having obeyed, just waiting for the next order with Charles still in her.

“You could have pried my secrets out of me while I was healing and I wouldn’t have even known, you didn’t. You could have easily made me dependant on you or altered me and you didn’t.”

“I know, but I gave my word.”

“You are taking a huge chance.”

“No I’m not.” Lisa countered.

“Why?”

“Because, I need you. Even if I got everything you had now,” She replied forcing herself to look away from Nicole who still posed waiting as Charles played, “My mind doesn’t work like yours. You could easily just find something else I don’t know and would never think to look for, besides, I think you need a friend as badly as I do.”

“Need a friend?”

“I need someone I can trust. You are in my body, in my mind, in my thoughts, yet I am still me. Were you anyone else I would now be their Nicole.”

“Oh, sorry.” Charles grimaced then pulled his hands back, “Nicole, go get cleaned up and dressed.”

“Yes sir.” Nicole replied with a disgusted sigh, rising and going as ordered.

“Better?” Charles quipped.

“Thank you.”

“No problem. Like I said, I trust you.” Charles repeated, “Besides, I need a friend to talk to. There are so few Magists I can really talk to, they all think I talk like a Techist.”

“Thank you.” Lisa said with a deep sigh.

“For what now?”

“No one outside a lower caste boy that died when I was younger has ever called me friend like that. I have always been Third Heir to everyone. I liked it here at school where almost no one knew, but I think everyone will know soon enough. That leaves me with one friend, one person I can count on, one person I can depend on, one person who sees me for me, you, my friend.”

“Thank you Lisa.” Charles said with tears welling, “I’ve always been alone as well.”

“You’re welcome.”

“You know what?” Charles asked and Lisa could feel his will gathering along with his magic.

“What?” She asked getting worried.

“Friends shouldn’t have friends as sex or any other type of slave.” He said and Lisa’s world became a humble place for a heartbeat to her, then returned.

“What?” Lisa gasped as the world came back into focus.

“How is that?” Charles asked apprehensively.

“What did you do?” She asked trying to feel what he did.

“Think about stabbing me.”

“Why would I do th,” Lisa started to say then gasped in surprise, “I could.”

“Yes, you can.”

“How?”

“I’ve been studying too, you’re not the only one who does that you know.”

“But so quick and easy?”

“But I can’t do the same to Sinda or Sandy though.”

“Why?” She asked puzzled.

“I figured out what, what I did does, I just undid it, at least it’s outward symptoms that is. I mean the control is still there and functional, but no longer connected.” He told her, “I changed the center of them but not you.”

“I was still me so I am still me. However they are not really still them, so freeing them like this would do what?”

“Make the changes permanent. As long as I leave them alone for a while the controls will fade into the background and become no more.”

“Why now?”

“I need your friendship. I need a friend more than I ever wanted bed filler.”

“Thank you.”

“As I said, you’re welcome. I decided on this a while ago. I set things up with Nicole so that I have absolute authority, you have second, Lucas has third and finally she has fourth, any of us can override her.”

“How precise can you be with that method?”

“With a little practice, very, why?”

“Could you take some choices but leave others alone?”

“Eventually.”

“Perfect. I hope you can do it after a couple of more tries, if not I’ll just have to find more subjects for you to experiment on.”

“Lisa?”

“Trust me.”

“Ok.” Charles said and realized he was very tired. He watched Lisa lead Nicole out to deliver her and was asleep soon after.

“Lucas.” Lisa said opening the door to his new dorm.

“Yes ma’am.” He replied rising from his study desk, a new delivery since Lisa had seen the room a while ago.

“This is Nicole.”

“Hi,” Lucas said sticking out his hand to shake, “I’m Lucas.”

“I am glad to meet you sir.” Nicole said demurely.

“Do I ask Third Heir or Lisa what is going on?”

“In this case, Lisa.” She replied with a smile.

“Lisa then. What the?”

“This is Nicole.”

“Got that.”

“She is one of the seventh years that ambushed Charles with Brenhar.”

“Ok.”

“She is also now our and your servant.”

“What? Mine?”

“Explain your situation Nicole.” Lisa ordered.

“I obey my owner and master Charles first. My mistress Lady Lisa second. You my keeper third.”

“Obey how?” Lucas asked, “For how long?”

“In all things keeper, until my master says otherwise I am yours to command unless I am obeying one of them, my only higher authorities.”

“What are you doing now?” Lucas asked Lisa, wanting to demand, yet not quite daring.

“Think of her as a present and payment. For services rendered and those to be.”

“Is this another part of your plan?”

“Yes.”

“So what do I do with this one.”

“Anything you want. She will adapt herself to any routine you set. She is no mere chambermaid, she is a true personal servant. You can take her home on holiday if you want, share her if you feel like it, use her as a bribe or whatever you want so long as she stays healthy.”

“Is this another test?”

“No, a reward. You can keep her in your bed or get another bunk if you don’t want to share space with her and Brenhar.”

“You expect me to share a bed with Brenhar every night?”

“Yes. Brenhar will remain in your bed each night unless you order her elsewhere even if you are using Nicole in it. Brenhar’s only sexual release will be you, by your order or with your permission. Though nothing will prevent the act, she achieves no relief without your approval or at least acceptance. I would also prefer if she were to become completely accustomed to your touch, your hands on her anywhere, anytime and her allowing or better yet welcoming it.”

“What?”

“You can also have her help your stamina with Nicole if you wish, she can you know, or use both at the same time. I need her to know her place and learn to live with it.”

“And if one of those upper classmen offers me labor credit redeemable at the market for her?” Lucas asked staring at Nicole.

“Up to you. Loan her, rent her, do what you want with her.”

“Brenhar or Nicole?” He asked surprised by the tone.

“Either, both. Part of our intent is for Benhar to want you, to want to be with you.”

“Then just order her.”

“We want to watch it happen on it’s own.”

“There is a standing offer for models in the art classes.” Lucas asked still staring at Nicole, “Can I offer one and keep the credit?”

“Only if it also includes a competition. Who ever does the best model, drawn or hand made figurine, gets her for a night, full service.”

“Full service?”

“Full service.”

“Why?”

“Nicole just because, but we want Brenhar to accept that you are currently the master of her fate.”

“There is more to it that just that.” Lucas states.

“Yes there is. If she steps outside the bounds you set, the collar will activate punishing her until she relents. Since you are unlikely to send her off humbled for fear that the winner will share her like has already been done to her, she will go as herself.”

“That’s cruel.”

“True, however, if she thinks about stepping out of bounds too hard, or does, the collar activates punishing her for all to see. If it activates three times in a single day she will be humbled, Charles and I can both feel if the collar activates and either of us can humble her, even at a distance.”

“So she either takes the personal punishment, or gets public punishment instead with the possibility of being shared freely just as she was before.”

“Exactly.” Lisa agrees grinning.

“You overstep your bounds.”

“No, her Land Mother already agreed to any, and I mean any, punishment we hand out that leaves her reputation intact enough to take her seat later. As long as she takes her punishment like a lady, she is fine. If she responds like a whiny bitch, she can lose her seat by her own actions and that is not our problem, it’s hers. We won’t give an order that will ruin her, but she can respond so that she does by her own hand.”

“You aren’t lying, but you aren’t telling me the truth either.”

“No, and I’m not going to for now.”

“Thanks for being that honest anyway.”

“I won’t lie to you Lucas, you have my word on that. I won’t, can’t, tell you everything, but I won’t lie to you about anything.”

“Thank you for that.”

“Your welcome. Nicole.”

“Yes mistress.”

“You know your role, what you are to do?”

“Yes mistress.”

“Good. Once I leave you will begin that role. Your first act is to ensure Lucas knows your whole body.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Before you are allowed to leave this room Lucas is to have had you normally at least once. Then from behind at least three separate times. You will go down on him and swallow at least once between each of those times. If that does not occur by third bell, then you will do the above with another person he designates in addition to starting over with him. Each day you fail will add a person to your task.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Have fun Lucas.” Lisa said heading out the door before he can gather wits enough to speak.

“Come on.” Nicole says with a sigh as she strips, “Let’s get this started. I want to go enjoy the celebration this week as much as I can.”

“You’re umm?”

“Yes, I’m still me, so what?” Nicole asks bending over the end of the bed.

“But I thought?”

“Just stick it in pretty boy. I have to get you to pop twice besides this before I can go out, get going.”

“What the?” Lucas mumbles staring at the impatient girl leaning over his bed waiting.

“How are you Bren?” an acquaintance asks interrupting Brenhar’s lunch.

“Ok, been better.” She replies absently.

“Haven’t seen you around much since that whole thing with the little bitch Ericson.”

“It wasn’t.” Brenhar starts in then realizes everyone thinks she lost to Lisa; they have no idea that Charles is the one who did this.

“I know. That stupid farm kid took you by surprise, who would have thought he was holding back quite that much. Given his record in the games though, we all knew something about him was off, can happen to anyone getting surprised like that, but you sure bounced back from it. If not for that you could have taken that little snot easily when she interrupted getting even.”

“Yeah.” Brenhar agrees out loud as the food loses taste in her mouth. These people have no idea. Lisa has already been doing damage control. Losing to Lisa would be just an annoyance reputation wise since she is seen as nearly being Brenhar’s equal anyway. Losing to her after getting hurt against him surprising her provides a reason she lost. Losing to Charles directly would damage how people thought of her power and intelligence wise. It would state undeniably that she didn’t look before she leaped and that she wasn’t as strong as she acted. Definitely not House or Land Mother material if a third year could take her down, no matter the circumstances. That means that in spite of how Lisa has been treating her, Lisa wants her reputation intact, wants her to inherit, why?

“You want a little back up, get them both?”

“No,” Brenhar tells Muriel, “I’m on egg shells with my Land Mother right now. Anything else happens and I could get yanked from school early.”

“No shit?” Muriel asks showing just how far her Familydom is from the center of things by the crudity of her language.

“Yeah.” Brenhar agrees, “I broke maybe a rule or two. The damage to the dorms is coming out of my pay once I’m graduated. If I get yanked early then I will make a lot less.”

“And that will make it harder to find a man worth attracting.” Muriel commiserates. She has no idea Brenhar is Heir Primus of Michelson.

“I’m on probation and owe some time.”

“Servitude to that little upstart?”

“No, to him.”

“But she.”

“She interrupted, he is the one I attacked. I should have formally challenged but I wasn’t thinking.”

“So is he at least fun?”

“I don’t know. So far all that has happened is Lisa settling some accounts. He hasn’t laid a hand on me yet. He is still healing from the battle so I think it may be a while yet.”

“You know if something were to happen to him then there would be no more accounts to settle.”

“That might not go as well as you think.” Brenhar grimaces envisioning Charles actually prepared for battle, not improvising.

“Why not?”

“He’s staying in Lisa’s dorm. I have to be polite when talking about her, Land Mother’s direct order. Want to try to take her by surprise?”

“I can think of funner things.” Muriel admits. She is a mildly talented eighth year, but one learns which bee hives to leave alone.

“Besides, he actually survived a quarter gross of hearts on his own. He was also with someone and so very distracted to start with giving us an advantage.”

“And Lisa has probably been tutoring him as well.” Muriel says grimacing at the talent that shows.

“Count on that.” Brenhar replied honestly, hiding her own grimace inside.

“Heard you got new quarters.” Muriel says gently.

“Something like that.”

“How is he?”

“Who?”

“This Lucas kid they stuck you with.”

“Umm, he’s ok I guess.” Brenhar replies as her appetite is simply gone. Even the grapevine of rumor needs time to acquire information. Yet here she is assigned only bells before and a mere acquaintance know most of the details. If the rumor mill already knew of her new living arrangements, it is because someone wanted it to.

“If he gets out hand we can help you with him if you need it.” Muriel offers, “I mean if you aren’t there then you can’t have been involved, right?”

“That’s ok Muriel,” Brenhar replied with a smile of pure dread she made look like something else, “I think I can handle him.”

“Got it.” She grinned back completely misunderstanding, as intended.

“Land Mother, House Mother.” Brenhar says a bell later to the two mirrors she is looking into, “Thank you for mirroring so soon.”

“I assume this is important?”

“Yes.”

“We are somewhat some what pressed for time with other matters so speak plainly.”

“I will Land Mother, as best I can.”

“Best you can?”

“Yes,” Brenhar says and hesitates praying she understands her bounds correctly, “I have rules.”

“Ask your questions”

“Why does the Thomson Third Heir care how I graduate?”

“Care how you graduate?”

“Yes. She is managing the rumor mill.”

“Managing?”

“Yes.”

“How bad is it?”

“She is making sure everyone thinks I actually lost to her, not Charles.”

“What?” The Land and House mothers exclaim together.

“She is going out of her way to preserve my reputation, to prove I lost in an acceptable manner, not that I lost to a third year while getting a retainer killed. Were people in general to realize I did that, we would have days with no hope, not the years we do now with some. I assumed that if she did anything it would be to ensure I was worse off. Not that she would ensure everyone assumed I had a bad day as a result of unexpected elevation from Second to First Heir. That not being in my right mind explains it, that I lost because I was lost, not because I was a power hungry mad woman who wanted a new toy to take out her frustrations with life on.”

“So did we.” The land Mother said firmly, “That is why I told her your reputation must be intact when you graduate.”

“She has gone beyond merely making sure of that. She has passed word that getting hurt against this Charles was my fault for underestimating him, and hinted that the why was my elevation. Then she has done nothing about, or perhaps even helped along the assumption that she is the one who actually bested me. She is shielding the truth behind her reputation. She is making this all a one time event to be settled between Familydoms, not something that can ruin me. She wants me to inherit despite setting the stage for us to fight later at what will look to everyone else like a rematch.”

“Why cover for him?” The House mother asks.

“Why cover for us?” The Land Mother asks.

“I don’t know.”

“How is it you have rules?” The Land Mother asks.

“I am spell bound I guess.” Brenhar says pulling her shirt collar open to show the collar she now wears.

“What is that?”

“I think it is a type of truth finder.”

“Truth finder?”

“Yes. I am assigned a role, if I step outside that role it constricts. Attempting to cut it off is not an option. Cutting it, cuts me.”

“She, they, have you on parole?”

“Yes.”

“I take it the function is to choke or otherwise disable you?”

“Yes. It chokes me, and more if needed, they demonstrated it. I have been warned that if it activates three times in a day I will spend two days humbled and Lucas will have orders to punish me, preferably by sharing.” Brenhar told them, deliberately, desperately even, leaving out the rest of that meeting.

“That’s.” The Land mother hisses and is cut off.

“Odd.” The House Mother interjects.

“Odd?” The Land Mother asks.

“Yes, odd. That is a strategic move, not a tactical one. That had to come from the Third Heir. Does he trust her?”

“Yes.”

“If you have rules,” The House mother asks making a quiet motion to the Land Mother, “Then how is it you can tell us of what was done if you are a chambermaid? No chambermaid could call up their House or Land mothers directly.”

“I am currently unassigned, I chose to be Heir Primus for Harvest Hallow.”

“So an Heir reporting in and detailing her condition is normal.”

“I assume so.” Brenhar replies, “I assumed I would not be able to mirror home as a chambermaid so I mirrored now.”

“Who told you to be yourself this week?”

“Lucas. They left me unassigned assuming Lucas would assign me as instructed, but he didn’t, so I chose to be my Heir Primus persona.”

“Damn, that’s sneaky.”

“Sneaky?”

“Yes. Did he purposely fail to assign you or was it by accident that you were left as yourself?”

“I am not sure. Lisa ordered him have and enjoy me, to use the week getting me used to my new station. For me to adapt to offering myself to him daily with the expectation that he will have me. He, Lucas, refused, they argued, she left in a huff.” She replied, not mentioning that Lisa had been controlling Sinda when this happened. Mentioning that could lead to telling what they made her do on Terl and nothing short of a direct order is going make her bring that up, even indirectly.

“What exactly did he do and say.”

“He argued with her, refused to just use me. He has been the one to see to the physical side of settling accounts.”

“Neither she nor Charles have seen to it themselves?”

“No, in fact Charles has not had me yet. I was made to go down on him and swallow a number of times and I was left Seed Magic laced, but he has not had me yet.”

“I think this is a message.” The House mother said flatly.

“To whom?”

“To us.” The House mother whispered, “I think it is to The Land Mother and I.”

“What’s the message?”

“I’m not sure, but I believe it involves leaving Brenhar to her own devices.”

“How has this Lucas treated you separate from his orders.” The Land mother asked.

“Though he has enjoyed me. He mostly used my time humbled to teach me to be a chambermaid while he made sure I made it to all of my classes. In fact I am not sure I was actually humbled.”

“Why?”

“The other night I heard that Charles would be awake the next day and Lucas was told to use me well and then make sure I was ready for Charles the next day. Instead of using me as he had been told to do, he got me cleaned up and then gave me a massage, my first since the fight. I fell into something like sleep during it. When I woke I was so used to doing what I was told as chambermaid on schedule that I found myself able to act without orders. Even to cleaning myself as long as I did so while doing my other chores.”

“And then?”

“And then I was given a reprieve. Though Charles was awake, he wasn’t ready to deal with me yet at the time. I was left as I was and as long as I kept to my role, I could look after myself.”

“Then the collar is just an external marker.”

“For us I believe.” The House Mother said quietly.

“An excuse on the outside for the behavior they somehow induced on the inside while I was humbled? I am not now, humbled that is, not like I was, I could choose not to obey, but it would get me punished and I have no intention of ever feeling that again.” Brenhar asked, then stated flatly with a shudder of pure horror. Of the two punishments available, pain or humiliation, she is unable to choose which is worse to bear.

“I believe so.” The Land Mother muttered, “Odd, yet within bounds. It falls within the range of acceptable punishments even for a heir, assuming they remove it when you graduate.”

“Then I am to be collared like an animal for the rest of my time here?”

“You acted like an animal in rut for years on end.” The House mother grunted angrily, “How do you expect to be treated? Since the fight quite a few of your school mates have been forthcoming about how you have treated them and others, many even volunteering to testify under Humblement so we would believe them.”

“That may explain something then.” Brenhar said hesitantly, “I was told that if I was humbled from the collar activating three times in a day. Lucas would provide my punishment, if I wanted to keep my punishment from ruining my reputation, I was to make sure he wasn’t in the mood to destroy it.”

“So if you are good girl and do as you are told he is likely to be forgiving. Yet if you are yourself, he is likely to destroy your reputation, or at least provide you with a chance to do so yourself.”

“I believe so. I do not want to be humbled like that again. I spent weeks awake, aware, unable to move on my own, unable to sleep, unable to do anything without orders. The only thing worse I have ever felt is this collar activating, I would rather be humbled, used and abused like that than feel this collar again.”

“You were awake?” The House Mother asked ignoring the last with a shudder.

“Yes, for at least a fortnight. It seemed like a year.”

“Even when?”

“Yes Mothers, I was fully awake and aware when the books were balanced. I felt it, I experienced it, I lived every moment of it. I was sore for days, I hurt everywhere. It was horrid to take all of them, every one of the Thomsons and some others all at once and do them every which way over and over. I sucked them, I screwed them, I took them orally, I took them vaginally, I took them anally. I took them one two or three at a time and lived every single moment of it, helpless inside my own body as it obeyed and reveled in it. The only real difference between what they did and what I did, was my victims were humbled. Though they lived it, they got to forget, to not know, anymore that is. But I remember liking it and thanking them, and I meant it when I said it because that is the way of the humbled, but I still do, though for unrelated reasons.”

“You do?”

“Yes, I do. I am loathe to admit it, but I am relieved. It is over. She burned out the rage they bore by forcing them all live it at once, now no one suspects anyone else got better revenge than they did because they all saw and experienced it all. I have no more nightmares of them coming for me to collect the next payment, that debt is paid in full.”

“Then you need to get a step ahead.” The House Mother said firmly.

“How?”

“You go do this Lucas as you, as yourself, hold nothing back. After this, you do him and the jobs you know need to be done as yourself so he has no reason to assign you. As long as everything is done, he might leave you as yourself.”

“I’ll try.”

“Go.” The Land Mother ordered and the mirrors before Brenhar went reflective.

“Oh come on boy.” Greets Brenhar’s ears when she enters Lucas’s new dorm. The sight would be funny if it were not for her own predicament. Nicole is over Lucas on the bed ready to lower herself onto him anally, “Just stick it in so I can go already.”

“Nicole?” Brenhar asks puzzled.

“Just tell heartless to stick me so I can go, will you please?”

“What in the name of Chaos is going on?” Brenhar demands, that she can demand is lost on her in her confusion over what she sees.

“I have to have this limpwad to stick me one more time before I’m allowed to go celebrate.”

“One more time?”

“Yes. I already managed to talk him into sticking me up the arse, letting me suck him and swallow. I had to let him get ready again, then have him stick me in front, then in back again and suck him off a second time and swallow. Now all I have left is to have him stick me again and I’m out of here until whenever he says to be back.”

“Lucas?” Brenhar asks unsure what is happening.

“Lisa sent her over since I let you go.”

“And?”

“And left some odd requirements before she is allowed to go.”

“Is once in the ass all she has left?” Brenhar asks unsure how she feels that she can conceive of the question, let alone ask it.

“Yes.” Nicole answers desperately.

“Then can you just stick her so she can go and we can talk, please.” Brenhar asks. She feels defeated inside, Nicole’s presence means that not only did Lisa out maneuver her, she also out maneuvered her House and Land Mothers as well. Lucas will have no libido left to manipulate him to leave her as herself after the celebration. She will try, but she knows it is a failed effort, but her orders from her mothers are specific and she is getting good at following orders from authority figures.

“I was given some firm instructions for her.”

“No doubt to make her work for it.” Brenhar says with disgust as she begins undressing, “Just give her what she wants and I will take her place.”

“You sure?”

“Yes. All on my own, you have my word.”

“Ok Nicole.”

“Thanks Bren.” Nicole says and simply drops, bounces up and down a few times then gets off him and the bed, “I hate stringent requirements, but what can you do, rules are rules.”

“I guess so.” Brenhar says climbing up on the bed and over Lucas.

“What’s up Bren?” Lucas asks laughingly as she cleans and stokes him.

“To tell the truth.” Brenhar said as she lined herself up waiting for Nicole to exit, “I came to try to bribe you with lots of really great sex.”

“Really.” Lucas grunted as Brenhar settled on him in time with the door closing behind Nicole.

“Really.” She grunted back, surprisingly, this felt good.

“What do you want?” Lucas asked surprised at how stiff he is after Nicole.

“First, I want to you as erect and deeply in me as I can get you.”

“So far, so good.” Lucas grunted as he finally noticed her mumbling spells.

“Second, I need you as comfortable as I can get you.” Brenhar said raising his hands to her bare breasts and starting them massaging.

“Got that.”

“On the suggestion of House and Land Mothers. I was going to use magnificent sex with me until you were exhausted to get you to agree to leave me as myself, not assign me to be a chambermaid again immediately after the celebration.”

“Was?” He grunted as he felt deep movement from her that felt like he was moving in her even though he wasn’t.

“Yes, was. After Nicole I can only imagine that you are sated and exhausted, which makes trying to bribe you that way an exercise in futility.”

“Really?” He asked closing his eyes in ecstasy.

“Really.” She affirmed as she leaned down to kiss him. Silent spells gently enhanced his sensitivity and increased their rapport. She let him guide the flow, take the lead in interactions, let herself be guided by and her body controlled by Lucas’ desires. Extending her senses and projecting ravenous arousal as she felt warmth building, she tried to become an extension of his arousal. At the last moment she realized the warmth was mostly her own, not almost completely his as she had thought. Then it hit; an orgasm like she had not experienced before as two Magists truly in synch went together and their climaxes fed off of each other’s. Each sustaining the other, each magnifying the other, until the moment could no longer be sustained by their bodies.

“What in orders name?” Brenhar thought to herself a while later, too exhausted to even mumble, let alone move. Then it was blissful darkness as she slept the sleep that had been defying her for weeks.

“Morning.” Nicole said waking them.

“Mmgpbh.” Brenhar mumbled unable to form articulate sounds. To her shock, her blurry eyes insisted that Nicole was setting out breakfast for them.

“Eggs, toast, tea for you milady.” Nicole said cheerfully. “Be sure he wakes soon, his hot cereal won’t be much longer.” She continued as she prepared a second tray.

“What happened?” Brenhar thinks to herself as she finds her legs entangled with Lucas’. Flashes returned from the previous night. Moments of such intensity that merely remembering hurt.

“Can I just leave this and go get my damn shower now?” Nicole pleaded.

“What?” Brenhar mumbled unable to connect all the pieces yet.

“Look, thanks for getting him to finish poking me, I appreciate it. But you really should get up now, I have beds to make and a mess of chores before I’m allowed to go have fun.

“What?”

“Just wake asshole up so I can clean his damn room and get on with my day.”

“Nicole?” Brenhar asks. The contrast between this and last night and the Nicole she knows are just too great to readily connect.

“Yeah Bren? Come on.”

“But you um,”

“Don’t worry about it. I just have to get all this done. I can’t leave until it is done or he releases me.”

“I thought.”

“Not all that much you didn’t.” Nicole said gathering clothes for the laundry.

“But.”

“Look. You said attack, we attacked. Now Jack is dead. They, Charles and Lisa, are in my head and I can feel them. If he doesn’t wake soon I’ll have to and I don’t want to. I hate sucking a guy off, doing it on command is even worse. If I wake him that way he’ll likely want me and that will put me behind schedule more than I already am. I would have been up sooner but I partied too hard. I forgot how hard I go out and misestimated so I overslept.”

“Nicole?”

“Wake him up please. I don’t want to suck him off and mount him.”

“You would?”

“I will. It’s my job. I know it’s a new job, but it’s my job all the same.”

“I’ll take care of the room, go.”

“Sorry, I like the idea, I could use the break, but you don’t have the authority to relieve me.”

“You can go.” Lucas says softly.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Thanks asshole.”

“Go suck off someone you hate for that.”

“Hey!”

“Want to do two?”

“No.”

“Then just choose one of my former dorm mates.”

“Yes sir.” Nicole replied leaving sullenly.

“What the chaos?”

“It’s both simple and complicated.”

“Can you try the one that tells me what is going on please?”

“The simple way of putting it is that she now has a master, Charles, and others that she obeys.”

“She sounded like herself though.”

“She is, it’s just that she now does as she is told.”

“But she isn’t humbled.”

“But in a way she is from what Lisa told me.”

“I should have known the third heir is behind it.”

“Actually, the technique is Charles’s. Lisa just took the idea and ran with it.”

“So what happened to Nicole? She was pissed about sucking some guy off but she is going to, and choose her target from those you named.”

“Charles has what I think is absolute say, she will do literally anything he says without regard to her wishes in that or any other matter. Then she obeys Lisa as long as her orders don’t conflict with Charles’ orders. Then me, her keeper. Those two have some big things they are doing, but for day to day things she is mine. As long as my orders are compatible with those two’s, I can tell her to do anything I want and she does.”

“Were I not Heir Primus that would be me would it not?”

“Yes.”

“Then I am thankful I am. That is also what I wish to speak to you about. I know that I shall assume whatever role you assign. To think let alone act outside that role is be punished.”

“Go on.”

“What can I offer you to let me remain as myself not the chambermaid I was or other role you could assign me.”

“Are you offering a bribe?”

“I’m not sure what I’m offering really. I was going to try sex, but Nicole laid, screw it, double pardon the double pun, that idea to rest. Now I am desperate so I am speaking to you plainly in supplication.”

“You asking is actually kind of nice. I never had anything against you except your attitude, you know. You are absolutely gorgeous and very beautiful. You have always been a nicer package than a person though.”

“I’m sorry about that.”

“Do you mean that?”

“Yes.”

“Then that is your payment.”

“What is?”

“Mean what you say, say what you mean.”

“Just be honest?”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to go out with me?”

“What?” Lucas gasped.

“Would you like to go out as a couple. It would provide a cover for me being here and Nicole as well though I think she was intended to forestall that possibility.”

“Why? I mean it would be awesome, but I don’t get it.”

“Providing cover not enough for you?” She asked with a delicate laugh.

“No. I’m rapidly learning that Lisa, Third Heir, is far more devious than I am and you are a First Heir.”

“Heir Primus, but I take your meaning. I have no hidden agenda though. I am simply desperate to have you happy enough with me that when I get punished you will not directly ruin my reputation. I also, and I find this embarrassing, like you.”

“Open blatant manipulation, that qualifies as honest in some books.”

“Does it in yours?”

“Not really.”

“Then will you please be my boyfriend that I can keep happy enough with me that when I get punished, it will happen, she, Lisa, will see to it, you will choose to keep my reputation intact. I ask because I have no Heir Secondus, so any price I pay will be smaller than my Familydom will pay of I fall.”

“How do I know I can trust you at all though.”

“Do me a favor then.” Brenhar says raising his hands to her cheeks as she bows her head and lowers her shields completely, “Be sure.”

“How can you after I,” Lucas gasps.

“Because I do what I must. I was acting out frustration and rage when I chose Charles. I had just been confirmed as Heir Primus when I should have been reconfirmed as Heir Secondus, I was supposed to have time, years, before the duty of having children fell to me as Heir Secondus. I was lost and wanting, needing, someone else to feel the rage and helplessness that I felt by projecting it at them.”

“Then we begin our dance card with trust Brenhar, Heir Primus of Michelson.” Lucas said withdrawing his hands.

“But?” Brenhar mumbled in shock, despair and wonder.

“I will see you as yourself or Heir Primus until you give me a reason not to.”

“I see Lisa’s handiwork in this.” Brenhar said aloud, “I think she is far more clever than anyone has ever suspected.”

“You think they sent Nicole because they knew it would put some distance between us and make sure my bed was never cold?”

“I think.” Brenhar said changing the subject desperately with a smile, “that we both need showers. Would you like a chambermaid or a personal servant for your shower this morning sir?”

“How about my girl friend?”

“I can do that,” Brenhar laughed, “I still offer though, a very humble girl friend.”

“Why?”

“Because I realized I am afraid of that. I am afraid of being made like Nicole. I know Lisa will find a new way to punish me so I want to try the punishment out so I know what it is like. There is, has to be that is, more to my punishment than just the torture I have felt so far, I have to know it if I am to work with it. I have this nagging fear now, I am dreading the punishment I know, and the one I suspect exists even more. If I do not address my fears they will eat me and my mind as a snack while debating how to saut‚ my soul, and I am not allowing that to happen. I must temper myself if I am to survive, so I must face my fears now, while I can.”

“To fight the dread?” He asked standing up.

“Yes.” Brenhar replied as she gathered her clothes to take them to the hamper.

“You actually want this?”

“No, but I need it. I have to know my bounds, I have no other way to face my fears. I can depend on you.”

“Depend on me?”

“You are the one who stopped my punishment. You are the one who taught me to be a chambermaid without humiliating me doing it. You helped me relax when I thought I would be facing Charles’ judgement and punishment the next day.”

“I was just doing what felt right.”

“I know. I’m depending on that.” Brenhar said grimly, “I am depending on you to be as honest with me as you have been so far. I can’t fight what is happening to me, so I have to survive it.”

“Then the whole boyfriend girlfriend thing?”

“Real, very real, voluntary and actually wanted. I need to see where I am and that entails trusting someone. I know she is watching me, will watch me, so I see no need to be subtle.”

“You are planning on pushing your boundaries and you want me to help you learn them?”

“Yes. I need an alliance if I’m ever to be free. I may as well start with you.”

“I work for her though.”

“So. I know that. I don’t think you’ll spy for her, but if you do, you do. You don’t act like a sadist and have resisted punitive punishments, that is the best I can hope for.” She replied out loud as her mind replayed the sight of Terl speaking with Charles’s voice saying ‘Again’ over and over. The utter helplessness as she obeyed, the shock at the number of times the orgasms repeated, as all the while her actions and obedience became as automatic as breathing.

“What do you hope for?”

“I don’t know yet, I have to know my boundaries before I can decide that.” She replied honestly as her mind replays her movements becoming fluid obedience, without thought. As she became the puppet her master wanted, as obedient of a thing as she had made others, and she was now becoming.

“We’ll talk about that later. We can start discussing that when you are ready. For now you have a week of celebration to attend to.”

“We talk in the morning since I always sleep in your bed now.” Brenhar agreed with a wary smile, “In the meantime I can also do the girlfriend thing in the shower if you would still like it.”