The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

UC:Fates Act2-Part1

This future set story is a result of a more than gross number of hours straight on a job. Six and a half days in, straight through, we finally found and fixed the problem. I had reached the point where caffeine was having paradoxical affects, it was actually calming me.

* * *

“I see.” Lisa whispers another bell later trembling as the Legents’ plans unfold in her mind like a Chinese puzzle box made of thoughts and ideas. Terrifying in simplicity, thundering in boldness, it chills her in the raw potential of the idea, no one could see this coming. No one could prepare because, she finally understands, no plan survives contact with the enemy, and the first job she has is the hardest part, defining the enemy. Only then can she plan, only then can she do more than improvise and hope.

“I am Third Heir of the Familydom of Thomson.” Lisa says to the wind holding up watching birds.

“My Familydom will be gone before I graduate.” She continues, speaking louder as she goes.

“We will be at war with the larger Michelson Familydom within that time, if they are not gone before us.”

“They will be engaged in war with the Techist enclave Donalson, forcing them to fight us as well for what they will have to have if they want even a prayer of surviving.”

“Donalson has allied themselves with the Techist King Dest and the Magist Kallows Collective.”

“I have behaved badly. I have been punished.”

“My body is no longer my own, it obeys another’s words when he orders it or me.”

“My powers come and go with a plug he put in my butt, or at his whim.”

“My very mind has been bent against me, it turns my thoughts of harm against him to those of his succor and a desire to service him.”

“I am betrayed and alone within and without. My body and my mind are his, only my will is my own.”

“Everything I know and love will be destroyed before I am even an adult.” She cries out as the first tear leaks.

“War marches onward at it’s steady pace, eating peace, snacking on contentment and engorging itself on apathy as it always has.”

“The Legents fear becoming involved in something so local and so inevitable because they are responsible for the whole of the world.” She says as her nose becomes stuffy and her eyes begin feeling swollen.

“Well world, you know what, I don’t accept this as inevitable anymore. I think it can be changed and I am going to, not try, I am going to.”

“You want to stop me world?” Lisa screams in challenge into the afternoon sun and wind, “You think you can stop me, you think you have what it takes?”

“Well then world; in that case I’ll tell you what.” She screams at the top of her lungs. Tears flow while emotions held in check by terror and uncertainty finally pour out as her soul purges itself of the last trappings of childhood. One lone girl who doesn’t even control her own body or her own mind, challenges the world to stop her from saving what she holds dear. It may be impossible, but she sees nothing to lose. Having only her will on her side, she pushes herself onward. No longer the child. No longer the young woman of a gross of hearts ago. The woman she is now she shouts defiance at and to the world, daring it to defy her, daring it to try to stop her.

“Bring it!”

* * *

UC:Fates—Secondus

A lone cold breeze in the bright afternoon greets her. The world’s only answer to her challenge is to try to chill her to the bone. Suddenly tired she lies down in the warm sun and chill wind to rest. She naps content in the knowledge that she now has a mission in life. Her thoughts run in circles as she sleeps, chasing each other like kittens or puppies playing as she tries to find a place to begin. She wakes to the sun waning and the certainty that saving her people, her family that is, will also mean destroying them. Rising, she gathers her things and heads to the market to gather her people still browsing there waiting on her return. She has never felt more alive or free than she does heading down the mountain. For the first time in her young life, she knows who she is, what she is doing, and finally, her place in the grand scheme of things, for however long she survives, but what a way to go.

“Land Mother.” Lisa says respectfully half past ninth bell to the image in the mirror, “Thank you for seeing me alone and so quickly.”

“What troubles you? And am I talking to Lisa or the Third Heir?”

“That is part of why I am speaking to you, I no longer know the answer to that question.” She admits.

“I sense troubles in you, please speak freely and frankly, word dances can only add to the confusion you are boxing with.”

“Thank you Land Mother.” Lisa replies with a deep sigh, “How long by your estimates until Michelson is forced to attack us for the resources and people they will need for fighting off Donalson and his alliance?”

“Four to seven years. How did you know they would be forced for sure?”

“I was told what was coming and why. According to the Legents Wilhelm, Amina, Kara, Arie, Anna and Simon, the Michelson Familydom is doomed. They will not have a blood heir for their remaining heir in time and that will destroy the alliances they have now. This will dissolve the major Familydom of Michelson into it’s separate family and clan estates again, refounding an unknown number of smaller Familydoms that stand no chance against Donalson individually.”

“You met with the Legents? All of them?”

“Yes, but I don’t think it was all of them. I was too overwhelmed to be sure though. They told me what was coming and why they for various reasons, will do nothing about it.”

“They are responsible for the bigger picture, the whole of the world, not just our corner. This is for control of only one continent.”

“Something like that.”

“Do you have a plan then?”

“Yes.”

“Out with it.”

“With all respect Land Mother, I can’t. I have a choice, I can preserve my Familydom or my family, I am truly sorry, I can’t save both.”

“Oh.”

“I am sorry.”

“About what?”

“If I save the Familydom I will be killing a vast number of people in the long run. Potentially a million, possibly many millions I fear. If I only preserve my family though, I will merely be killing a lot of people, perhaps tens to hundreds of thousands.”

“And if you do nothing?” Land Mother Thomson asked praying the numbers were allegory, knowing they aren’t. The chosen of the Legents, what the ring obviously represents, burn brightly, but never very long.

“According to the Legents I will not graduate a Thomson, I will merely be my fathers daughter, an Ericson, because there will no longer be a Familydom Thomson by then.”

“Then the wars are back? No matter what?”

“Yes Land Mother. I am forced to choose between struggling to save close family blood while having enough people total to rebuild afterwards, or the easy path that may not leave enough to do so.”

“You are a Magist, and a woman now, I can see the child is gone from you as is the young lady of just yesterday, you choose life. Where will you begin?”

“By saving Michelson; so I can destroy them myself.”

“You are bold enough to lie to your own Land Mother now? Even using the truth to do it?” She laughs with twinkling eyes.

“Yes Land Mother, I have to. I can tell no one what I am planning.”

“When do you actually start?”

“In a fortnight or so. My efforts will be visible enough by summer solstice, you should understand by then and I am sorry.”

“Never apologize for the necessary Lady Ericson, only for having to do it. So what is the first step?”

“A miracle, the first of several.” Lisa replies with a gulp at being called by her adult title by her Land Mother like that, it carries legal ramifications, in effect making her an adult authority wise and legally speaking. This in spite of still being in school, and a dozen years from her majority.

“Be sure; then go with order.” The Land Mother replies firmly while stepping away from the mirror closing the connection.

“Mirror?” Lisa says to the Mirror hanging on Charles’ wall.

“Yes.”

“Why are you unlike the other mirrors?” She asks knowing nowhere else to begin.

“I have been asked questions, such as you are now.” It answered, raising more questions than it answered by answering her real question, not the one she asked.

“How so?”

“My owner asks me questions and seeks to understand not just the answer, but why it is the answer to begin with, as well as why the question in the first place.”

“Is that what makes him different?”

“In part, yes.”

“Teach me.”

“Teach you what?” It asked like a sitter or tutor would, but nothing like a mirror in her experience.

“What he does. Show me a question he asked, tell me everything you told him and why.” She told it, to overloaded to notice difference right now, it would haunt her later, but for now, she sat as though spell bound.

“He has researched many things, which subject would you like to learn about first?”

“What is Seed Magic?” Lisa asks suddenly curious. She feels from somewhere inside herself Sandy, with Sinda helping as best she can this soon, starting the evening routine of lacing Brenhar and the other female humbled from the fight in the dorms, with Charles’ Seed Magic. Soon they will be as laced as she herself and her maids are. That provides the echo. What she feels about this is as tangled in her own mind as her feelings about and toward Charles himself.

“Seed Magic is an extra-biological extension of the inherent magic in a Magist born.” It answers as Lisa sits in rapt fascination attempting to tune out the feel of Brenhar and company being laced. It is last or twelfth bell before she has to stop because she is falling asleep. Quarter to third bell finds her with her head bobbing up and down on Charles’ erection teasing the tiniest of lines of Seed Magic from him, there not being enough left to spurt it appears. She lines her mouth with it then opens herself to it so she can guide it to the deposits already in her, in effect connecting their nervous systems directly.

“Hello.” Lisa says to Charles as she appears in the white cloud of bliss that is humbling as it becomes a round white room they are standing in.

“Hi, what?” Charles mumbles shocked, it is his first coherent thought here and it is in response to the impossibility of someone else being here, wherever here is.

“You’re still humbled,” Lisa answers before he can form the question, “Sinda is safe, this doesn’t change your breathing or heartbeat, I just joined you here. This is the first layer of your mind, there are more but those are lost and known only in myth or legend now.”

“How?”

“The how is not important, just take it from me there is a lot more you don’t know about magic than you do know. I’m here because we need to talk and I can’t take a chance of anyone overhearing us.”

“Why?”

“I need your help.” Lisa tells him trying to gauge his mood.

“Mine?”

“Yes. My family and Familydom are in danger. I know I am yours right now, I know I will do anything you tell me, I can’t even think about not obeying, the thoughts won’t form. I also know from the Legents I will be free in a year, maybe two.”

“The Legents? They know? You know?” He asked disturbed at some level he lacks words for.

“Yes. They explained some of what you did to me when they warned me what was going to happen to my family and Familydom.”

“What do you want?” He asked, equal parts concerned by the involvement of the Legents and normal human curiosity.

“Need! I need your help.”

“With what?”

“There is a danger to me and my family, but I have a plan, I can save them, I have to try.” Lisa said then went on in a rush of words like a faucet on high, “If I do nothing then my Familydom will have fallen by the time I graduate. My plan is complicated though, it will require many years of effort. It first involves humiliating Brenhar in such a way as she can still become Land Mother in her own right, though you still control her even more than you do me. Like you do me and mine, only forever. If all goes well, you will also need to lose Sinda eventually. In payment, I offer myself. That is to say me, myself, as myself, I shall obey you and be yours to command. I shall remain with you of my own free will no matter what you do with or to me as long as you want me. The only condition being that your commands leave me time and freedom to do what I must to save those I love.”

“Why would you offer that?” He asked unable to completely keep up.

“Because I need you to understand that I am serious when I say I need to learn the skills you have for modifying people, using Seed Magic and changing peoples’ minds. It is not to free myself, it is to help me save my family. I freely offer myself in exchange for what I need to save them from the war.”

“There is a war?”

“Not yet, but there will be. I have to stop it or it will spread.”

“Why would they make war?”

“Because they, Donalson mostly and Dest somewhat, need more people. Previous wars of expansion have left the countryside devastated, in desperate need of repair. The harder they work to repair the damage, the fewer people they have to work the crops and harvest food. They have to repair war damage and they have to harvest crops. Donalson especially lacks the population to recover and feed themselves both, on their own they will be generations recovering, a full century at best, most likely two or more though. Michelson is weak because they lost their old Heir Primus in child birth and the child as well. If BrenHar does not get with child by the time she is thirty, the earliest Magist or Techist families either one have children, her family will lose its seats as Land and House Mothers by her thirty first birthday. That will dissolve or at least mortally weaken the single largest Familiydom on the continent, the end result will lead to small Clanstates and minor Familydoms that will be overrun easily.”

“If Michelson loses BrenHar as Heir Primus, they will fall?”

“Yes. I am not saying don’t get revenge on her, I’m saying I am trading myself to you so I can use your revenge to save my family.”

“And if I refuse?”

“My family is destroyed. Indirectly, but they are destroyed all the same. My job is serve them, preserve them, and I will have failed them instead.”

“Oh.”

“I will freely trade you everything I know about magic if you will teach me how to do what you did to me, Sinda and Sandy. I give my word as heir of Thomson to remain yours, faithful and fully obedient as long as you want me with no need of controls of any kind.”

“What are you planning?” Charles asks curious.

“You know the way you made my body responds to you so I am carried along as it obeys you?”

“Yes.”

“According to the Legents, what you did will last many moons. If you did what I now think you did, I can show you how to do this, what we are doing now, to BrenHar with her sleep talking like you did to us. That should let you make changes that are deeper and essentially permanent so she will remain yours to command for life, even as a Land Mother she would kneel if you commanded.”

“The Legents?” Charles asked panicked, backing away from her now that he is catching up.

“Yes.” Lisa said holding up Wilhelm’s ring, she had been surprised to find herself wearing it in his mind when she arrived. “There is war on the horizon. It is only years away and they won’t interfere. I came to their attention because of what you did to me, they warned me of what is coming. Even knowing I will likely fail, I can’t do nothing, I have to try.”

“How does making BrenHar mine save your family? That makes no sense.” He asked as curiosity warred with caution, the inevitable result of a girl who is both cute and intelligent taking him seriously for the first time in his life.

“By saving Michelson from Dest, thus denying Donalson and their unlikely Magist ally, the Kallows Collective, an opening. There is more, much more and I will need the freedom to accomplish it all. If you will help me though, I pledge myself to you so long as you will have me.”

“You seem different. You were haughty in the game, arrogant.”

“I was a naughty girl who got spanked. I learned my lesson, I no longer allow myself to judge a person by where or to whom they were born. As a result of my arrogance my body is yours to command and my very thoughts are turned. The only thing I now posses that is truly my own is my will, the rest is yours.”

“I am releasing you along with Sinda and Sandy at the term’s end. I used Sinda as a toy and got her killed. If I hadn’t enhanced my own magic by copying as much as I could of Brenhar’s, I would have died with her.”

“You copied Brenhar’s magic? How?”

“It was hard, her magic is much more complicated than yours is, even more than her companions which is finer grained than ours as well, it appears to gain structure as we grow, I think. I have looked at others and not seen the same pattern though. Yours is much like mine. Hers is more involved, finer grained, much finer than her companions in fact. Without the strength I gained from that, they would have killed me instantly when they attacked, exactly as they intended.”

“You can see magic? You can see a persons magic?”

“Yes.”

“He has learned to see at least some of what is.” Legent Wilhelm says not so much appearing as them becoming aware of him being there.

“What really is. Amina by the way.” Legent Amina says joining him.

“Legents?” Lisa asks in astonishment, “I thought this method was private.”

“We know.” Legent Wilhelm laughs, “There has never been a rumor of it not being. However, did you factor in wearing my ring?”

“No. You can channel through it?”

“Yes.” Legent Amina laughed, “He can. Our rings are actually related to mirrors.”

“They are?” Lisa asked still unsure how this is possible.

“Yes.” Legent Wilhelm answers smiling, “We made the rings and mirrors to connect to computers.”

“Computers?” Lisa and Charles both ask.

“Yes. I know you have studied the past Charles, but only as a Magist would and even you have not delved far enough to know more than the word and the idea, the reality is much more. A computer is a technological device for carrying out varied jobs by means of predetermined responses, much like training a puppy. If I say this, you do that, so on and so forth. You will have heard how some Techist capitols talk to the rulers and some others, those are in part computers, they are programmed much like how you trained Lisa’s body to obey you instead of her.”

“That is what he did?” Lisa asked hesitantly, “He really did train me like a puppy?”

“Yes.” Legent Amina answered, “There are layers to the mind and he penetrated the first of yours. He gained entry to here in your mind without actually knowing he did or entering. You are in effect house broken, domesticated if you will. Obedience is literally an involuntary reflex for you, somewhere between breathing and heartbeat. Over time the original patterns will reassert themselves if he does not lock them in place by going deeper.”

“Oh.” Lisa mumbled shivering, “And if he does then I will continue to be his until and unless he releases me.”

“Yes, and be glad he lacks your drive or you could be much worse off. We are here Charles.” Legent Wilhelm replied suppressing a chuckle at Lisa’s shudder, “To tell you that Lisa is telling the truth. If nothing is done, her Familydom will fall before she graduates. We are also here to tell you it is possible to save her home and her family. She has a plan, it could work.”

“What do you want me to do?” Charles asks, the word of the Legents being law.

“We want you to do what you want to do. We can not help you, we can not tell you what to do, we have trod that path and it does not work.” Legent Wilhelm answered grimly, “All we can do is tell you what is coming and pray.”

“Why me?”

“Unfortunately for you, you are the right person in the right place at the right time, you have all our sympathies and we mean that. What you see, how you see, the way you view the world is the key. It opens a lock that means your actions will turn the course of millions, whether you want them to or not.”

“Me? I’m no one.”

“And that is your problem, and your blessing. Your actions or inaction will determine how badly war ravages this continent, and maybe beyond. In drawing BrenHar’s attention, you are now involved in matters above your station. In surviving her attacks you are now integral to events beyond those you are aware currently of.”

“Integral? I am? How?”

“Simple. BrenHar killed Sinda while attacking you. If you take no revenge, you tell her that her attitude is good and reinforces that that is how she should live her life. That turns events one way. If you take only minor revenge, you tell her discipline not punishment is all she gets for killing, worse in a way because it will take her longer to fall or be taken down.”

“What?”

“If she doesn’t come to understand that what she did was wrong, then nothing will change. You must see that she learns without completely breaking her.” Legent Amina interjected.

“How?”

“She must understand that you own her, that she is and can remain a thing, then decide she doesn’t want to be. She must choose to be a person, to see others as people. If you don’t push far enough nothing will truly change. The closer to far enough you get, the longer it will take her to fall. The further past far enough you push, the weaker a person she will become. There are fates worse than death, she must come to understand they exist and choose to stay away from them.” Legent Amina went on relentlessly with an odd expression, “Do enough or else, but don’t dare do too much, or else again in another way. If she is weak, then Lisa’s plan can’t succeed, if she doesn’t learn, then she will drag more than a million people down with her. Then it will get bad.”

“War is coming. Because of the way you see the world, you came to Brenhar’s attention by winning against Lisa. Because you survived Brenhar’s attack and won against her counter attack, you determine her fate, which determines the Familydom Michelson’s fate, which ties to everyone’s fate.” Legent Wilhelm went on as though Legent Amina had not spoken.

“But I’m just a low born commoner.”

“A low born commoner who will determine the fate of millions.” Legent Amina told him flatly, “Just as we illustrated for you, there exists a solution that provides a fitting revenge, and preserves life, but you must find it on your own. Familydoms and Kingdoms alike hang in the balance.”

“You know what I plan to do?” Lisa asks finally catching up.

“Yes.” Legent Wilhelm answers grinning, “I know exactly what you plan on. There is only one way out of this box, and it is far more complicated than you think.”

“Can I trust her?” Charles asks them.

“Wilhelm.” Legent Amina says in a near pleading tone.

“You know the rules Amina.” He replies sadly, “We are stretching them even being here.”

“This is a chance though, a real chance.”

“You think he might have enough?”

“I think he is worth taking a chance on.” Legent Amina replied, “You’ve seen the same projections I have. If we do nothing we are looking at a minimum seven percent population drop in the next fifty years. If nothing happens we are looking at north America becoming a wasteland of warring tribes in four hundred or so. South America will follow the same pattern within another century and a half after that, two at most. We’ll lose another millennium, just like last time.”

“Millennium?” Charles and Lisa whisper in shock.

“I know it’s a lot to take, but we also know it will take that millennium for the population to recover enough bring back something passing for civilization, if he guesses wrong, if he chooses the wrong path.” Legent Wilhelm replied sadly.

“I’m taking it up with the full council.” Legent Amina says in challenge, “He, they, must be fully warned.”

“Then do it.”

“I will.” Legent Amina said flatly, “Charles, Lisa, meet me at the top of the hill in the park when I call. I’ll let you know through the ring.”

“Yes Legent.” They whispered together as Wilhelm and Amina faded out.

“You have a plan?” Charles asks.

“Yes.” Lisa answers smiling.

“Where do you, we, I, whatever, begin?”

“You start by as the Legents would put it, screwing Brenhar’s brains out, then making sure she likes it and wants it to happen again and again. She needs to know that you are not just the master of her fate, that you are in fact her master and owner, period.”

“What? Are you serious?”

“Very.” Lisa answers grimly, “You know the way you remotely moved me while I was trapped?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to do that to BrenHar, but let me be the one running her. Link me to her body and leave her as a passenger subjected to the whole thing.

“Why?”

“So I can humiliate her fully. I want her to know the feeling of being nothing more than a passenger in her own body like she has done to so many. I want her sore when I’m done with her.”

“I think there is a lot more behind that than just your plan.”

“There is. In fact, better than linking me to her, can I loan her to one of my retainers to take care of for a few days? Maybe until the healers are happy with me waking you?” Lisa asks as further ideas unfold in her mind and possibilities display themselves.

“Why?”

“She humiliated his friend when they started here five years ago. He was a first year the size of third so she decided to single him out for fun. I need to see if he can control his rage and he deserves some payback.”

“Only if you make sure she remembers it, and make sure he has her all three ways. Preferable she also gets to remember herself thanking him for the pleasure.”

“That’s only the beginning for her Charles, only the beginning.” Lisa smiled coldly. Ensuring the Humbled remember everything is not hard, making it as clear as clean water rather than a pleasant buzz is a skill she acquired long ago. It is the same skill as making them not remember anything, only backwards.

“Those were really the Legents?” Charles asks changing subjects.

“Yes.”

“You really have a plan?”

“Yes.”

“You would really stay on your own?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“I need you. I need your knowledge. I need what you see.” Lisa answers sheepishly, “I was a spoiled little brat lording it over those of lower birth. Thanks to my attitude, my two best friends and retainers from childhood are now your toys. They have dispensed sexual favors on your orders and enjoyed not only doing it, but obeying you. I put them there through my actions, it, they, are my responsibility, my fault.”

“I haven’t hurt them.”

“I know, but if you were not the kind of person you are, you could. You could make them enjoy being hurt any way you want and I thank you for not. I assumed birthright and power made right, I was wrong, I know better now.”

“I don’t hate you,” Charles said smiling as he answered her unspoken thought, “I don’t hate them either. I went really crazy for a while there and I’m not sure why. I changed your body just as I did theirs.”

“Theirs?”

“Yes. They needed much less work to be what they saw themselves as inside than you did. All I did was turn your own fantasies loose on yourself. In essence I ordered you to self sculpt using the tools I gave you to access your own body.”

“So I am now my own inner vision?”

“You are becoming how you see yourself on the inside.” Charles affirms, “You are beautiful on the inside without being a characiture which surprised me, and on the outside now as well.”

“Thank you for letting me out of, forcing me out of rather, my shell.” Lisa said softly. “I was so far in it I didn’t realize I was in one at all.”

“You’re welcome. I wish it had happened in other circumstances though.”

“It couldn’t. It took that much to get my attention and hold it long enough to drag me kicking and screaming out of my comfort zone of self denial.”

“You’ve learned all the lessons I could hope for, I’m letting you three go as soon as I am healed.”

“No.” Lisa said firmly, “Don’t.”

“Why not?”

“I need you to retain us. In fact if you are willing to teach me I need you to collect another, maybe more than one of my retinue here at school.”

“Why?”

“I need known examples to work with. I need you to trust me.”

“I want to Lisa, I want to a lot, but.”

“Tell you what.” Lisa says pulling off the ring of the Legent and holding it out, “I offer you this token of my sincerity. I swear on the ring of the Legent Wilhelm to be yours and remain yours loyal unto death for as long as you want me, however you want me. I swear to obey you and be obedient in all things in exchange for what I need in order to save my family. Even with all the help in the world I can’t save my Familydom without more death than I can live with though, so I want, need, to save my family. I can so I have to.”

“What?” Charles asks staring at the ring she offers as proof of the oath she swears.

“I am yours in exchange for the tools I need.”

“I don’t want to own anyone Lisa.”

“Then what do you want?” She asks, puzzled at his declining.

“I want a partner. Someone who is with me because they choose to be, not someone who is with me because they feel they have to be or really have no choice.”

“I?” She murmurs puzzled at his words, and even more at her own reaction. A part of her wants to remain his to command just as she is, just as she is sure he made her to be. A part of her wants to be free of his control and a person in her own right again. Yet another part wants the nice safe boundaries that being under his control provides. All of these are part of the world she knows and is comfortable with, what he describes though is something else, something she is not sure she even understands at all, even a tiny bit.

“I have always been alone in the crowd Lisa.” Charles admits, “My mind works the wrong way, I don’t see the world they way those around me do. I am always afraid I have made some social blunder, that is why I made you modify your own body. I wanted to make a change to see if I could, yet I didn’t want to damage you, so I made you do it to yourself. That way I was safe, that way no matter what happened you would be the one to do it, yet it would be done because I made you do it.”

“Wow.” Lisa mumbles, unable to believe the loneliness she hears, or that it eclipses her own so easily.

“I don’t even understand why Bren attacked me.”

“It’s my fault if the truth be told.” Lisa admitted reluctantly, “I over played my hand with you. I was being a drama queen and then I lost. I was honest with people that I honored in the breach. I played the martyr when I did though. I made you seem worth seeing by my actions. I made you visible to Brenhar by playing up how much I had honored in the breach.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Sinda isn’t really your fault,” Lisa told him admitting the truth to herself and not liking how it felt or tasted, it left her feeling like crying. “I knew what I did would cause attention, would make people notice you. I knew attracting the attention of Brenhar or her ilk was a possibility, but I did it anyway. I did it out of petty revenge, the only kind I could find at the time, the only kind I was interested in. You didn’t kill Sinda, I did, but you saved her. She is my responsibility and I got her killed by putting her in the line of fire with people out of her class.”

“I had no idea.”

“You wouldn’t. You would never know. Brenhar noticed you only because I made you worth noticing.”

“So she attacked me because you bragged that you lost?”

“Essentially. I have, had anyway, a reputation of near invincibility.” Lisa said looking down embarrassed, “I used that reputation to make you larger than life. I couldn’t attack you with any weapon you had anticipated, so I used one you didn’t understand, words.”

“Oh.”

“Now I owe a life debt. Yet I am forced to go further into debt in order save what I hold dear. I am lost, but if you will accept me as payment, I can save my family, but not my Familydom.”

“As I said Lisa, I don’t want property, I don’t want a slave, I don’t want a living sex toy. I want a partner, someone to work with me, to help me learn what I am, help me discover for myself who I am.”

“I don’t know how.” She admitted softly.

“How what?”

“I don’t know how to be a partner.”

“A partner walks beside you.”

“Can I walk in your shadow until I can learn to walk beside you?”

“If you wish for now. I expect you to learn though.”

“Yes sir. I shall endeavor to please you sir, your will is my will, your wish is my command.” Lisa replied wanting desperately for him to understand how much she needs this.

“First, never say that to me again.”

“Yes sir.” Lisa replied frowning as she tried to understand what he wanted. Everything she had to go by denied the very existence of what he was talking about. Yet if all it took was thinking new thoughts to save her family, so be it, it isn’t like she anticipates surviving it all anyway.

“First how about Bren,” Charles said smiling, “Go ahead and let your retainer have her as a full service chamber maid at night. Be sure she gets dosed with my Seed Magic along with the rest and that she continues to attend class.”

“Thank you.” Lisa replies happily.

“Make sure he uses her, uses her well, and a lot. I also want her to remember it all. I want her sore enough to remember it in it’s own right, I want her to hurt, to know why she hurts. I want her kept uncomfortable because she is used so much. Yet, she must retain enough strength to be healthy so she can appreciate her position. If you can, I want her so overdone with getting laid that she is sick of sex. Then I am going to make her yearn for it, literally beg for a climax I won’t allow her to have without permission that she won’t get without debasing herself. I’m taking you at your word here, but go ahead and do what you need to do. No need to lose the time waiting for me to heal.”

“I can do that.” Lisa replied gratefully, “And thank you.”

“Good. Once I am healed enough to proceed I can show you how to do what I did to you three, or I can show you what I see. You will have to decide and explain why.”

“Yes sir.” Lisa replied and faded out leaving Charles alone once more as the place faded back into the timelessness that is being humbled.

“You wanted to see me ma’am?” Lucas says a bell later, reporting to Lisa in her chambers. He knows she is Third Heir because of his family, who are multi generation highly regarded servants of hers.

“Yes and no.” Lisa answers truthfully, “I need to know something and I need an honest answer.”

“Of course ma’am.”

“No evasions, no holding back. I ask, you answer.” She says firmly.

“Of course ma’am.” He answers with a gulp, fearing he might be in trouble somehow.

“How harshly did Brenhar treat your friend when she took him as a Pinocchio in your first year?”

“Harsh ma’am.” He replies startled at the question, eyes darkening at the memories brought back to him.

“And your family has been retainers of mine for how long?”

“Seven generations ma’am.”

“As you know I have my hands full in here looking after the five losers from the fight. Getting them all to their classes and keeping up with our own is nearly impossible for just Sandy and I. Sinda is not enough help to count as of yet I am afraid.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Therefore I am giving you an assignment, it is also a test. I am not telling you what kind of a test though, you will have to figure that out on your own.”

“Ma’am?”

“In order to give me more room in here I am assigning you one of those being held while Charles heals.”

“Yes ma’am.” He replied thinking it would be the male he didn’t know the name of that survived the attack on Charles. The same attack that killed Sinda before Charles revived her.

“I am not giving you this assignment lightly. I am trusting you to do as I need.”

“Yes ma’am.” He replied with resignation.

“Your assignment is waiting for you to return to your room. Further instructions and requirements are also waiting. Go.”

“Yes ma’am.” He replied rising.

“Hello?” Lucas said entering the room he shared with three other members of the Familydom. He is speaking to the tall hooded figure standing at the foot of his bed. In response it holds out a piece of paper to him. Taking it he notices the hand, though well muscled, is too delicate for the male he had anticipated.

“Dear Lucas,” The note begins in Lisa’s fluid hand written script, “At the time you are reading this it is wink, sun down on Wodensday. I know giving you an assignment as a keeper of a humbled is an imposition on your time and I apologize for the necessity. I realize it will cause some hard feelings, especially given who you will be keeping. As such I have decided to give you a little bit of a break on the recommendation of someone. From now until third bell Moonday is your adjustment time for this assignment. Any non reputation ruining activities involving her as a center piece between now and then do not count in my eyes as part of this assessment. However, beware that this grace period does not extend one heart, not even a single beat past that time, after that your actions will count. So do what you want for the week and end. Enjoy her and use her, use her well. Whatever irritation, whatever anger, whatever other rage you have, get it out of your system, period. Use her, use her well, but starting on that third bell be prepared to take proper care of her. Lisa.”

“Who are you?” Lucas asked staring at figure he knew was a girl, a tall girl.

“I am yours.” The figure says in the soft dreamy voice of the humbled as Brenhar drops her robe to display her naked body to him, waiting on his command.

“By all that’s holy.” Lucas murmurs as he prepares for the best weekend he has ever had. Silently he explores the nude woman standing humbled in front of him. Her skin is creamy soft, silky smooth. Her breasts are soft and surprisingly warm. She stands silent as he fondles and suckles her bare breasts then explores her body. Nipples that firmed when twigged, poked out further as he stroked her while exploring the whole of the body that is his new toy. She kneels on command in front of the chair where he sits down. Expert hands open his pants and bring him erect quickly. The only downside detracting from the perfection of the moment of the slight blankness of the humbled marring her face and the vague something lighting her eyes that doesn’t quite match the body. All that is lost in the power of the moment though, and he pays it no mind.

“This is unbelievable.” Lucas whispers on his bed shortly as she lowers herself onto him on command. He is barely able to believe it is real as she places his hands on her bare breasts then begins moving with him. Moving up and down, pulling him almost out then thrusting him in deeply, moving with him as he fondled. He has already had her all three ways, twice, and is enjoying her learning to wash him in the shower when his dorm mates return.

“Hey guys.” He calls from the shower.

“You forgot to hang a sock on the door.” One of them quips seeing the robe still on the floor.

“Don’t need to.” He hollers then walks out with her still nude drying herself off trailing behind him, “I, I guess we sort of, have a chambermaid for the time being.”

“Damn.” One of them stammers, staring in shock.

“Go kneel in front of him on all fours and suck him off Brenhar.” Lucas orders.

“Yes sir.” She answers dropping to all fours.

“Ass high up, legs spread.” Lucas orders as she waits for her target’s pants to be opened.

“Yes sir.” She replies rising up for him and spreading her legs.

“You are my full service chamber maid.” Lucas orders her.

“I am your full service chamber maid.” Brenhar echoes hollowly as he enters her.

“You obey me completely.”

“I obey you completely,” She says as he begins working in and out of her.

“You are freely available in the dorm.”

“I am freely available in the dorm.”

“You sleep in my bed at night unless I say otherwise.”

“I sleep in your bed at night unless you say otherwise.”

“You obey me until reassigned.”

“I obey you until reassigned.” Brenhar echoes.

She takes the first of Lucas’ dorm mates in her mouth and starts in on him while Lucas continues to have her. The boys revel in having her as they trade off positions until all have had her in all three ways with each of the others at the other end. Were Brenhar herself she would be sore and complaining, but she is not herself, she is humbled and obedient as they have her. There is no complaint as her body tires. No complaint as it grows sore from them. No complaint as they continue to ride her until all four are exhausted and then they order her to clean the dorm. There is also no gratitude shown when she is finally allowed to join Lucas on his bed and just be held as he sleeps.

Lisa watches from afar the next day as Lucas races to make sure Brenhar makes her classes. Lisa searches for and finds information on altering the humblement even more as instructed by Charles as she searches the deep archives. Though Brenhar can do nothing in class while humbled except absorb information, she will at least have it later when she is unhumbled, once more herself. It is late the next day, Thoresday, nearly hammerfall, sundown, Lisa runs into Brenhar returning to Lucas’ dorm and makes the first part of the changes Charles instructed.

Lisa ensures Brenhar will know what is happening to her, that she will experience everything as it happens and remember it all the way her body responded, not the way she was thinking. She still has no influence on what her body does, though she would now remember it as the blissful obedience of the humbled, even enjoying what was happening because she was told to and thanking them for it.

Just as she had hoped Lucas would do, he gathers some of the the members of their Familydom that Brenhar had abused over the years at his dorm each night. Then finally all of them and a few more like them from other Familydoms. Watching through their mirror, which none of them realized could be done, Lisa sees Lucas reach the first point she was hoping for at eighth bell on Satireday, a full day earlier than she had hoped. He called a stop to them have Brenhar roughly in groups, while making her thank them for the abuse she is suffering between swallows. He restricts it to simply having her service one at a time instead of in groups until he tires at half past first bell. Brenhar is exhausted, bruised not from abuse, but over use, and beginning to physically suffer for it. It is third bell when Lucas finally calls an end to it, restricting Brenhar to his bed, wanting to sleep the whole of Soonday day away before his life gets weird on Moonday.

“Why did you stop?” Wakes Lucas just after fifth bell Soonday.

“Wha?” He mumbles through his hangover bleary eyes.

“I asked why you stopped.” Lisa said seriously.

“My Lady.” Lucas gasps in surprise. She is sitting on the edge of his bed holding out a drink, apparently unconcerned by the scene in his dorm, over two dozen guys still crammed in and one worse for wear Brenhar lying beside him.

“Meet me on the hill at mid day.” She tells him, “and bring your chambermaid with you.”

“Yes ma’am.” Lucas stammers, trying to gather his thoughts as his body responds to the availability of the desirable Brenhar next to him even as his mind cringes.

“Lady Ericson.” Land Mother Thomson greets Lisa by mirror a bell later.

“I have begun.” Lisa tells her.

“Are you convinced there is no other way?”

“Yes.” Lisa says sadly, “I am truly sorry, but yes I am.”

“You know the chosen of the Legents burn brightly.”

“Yes Land Mother, but they don’t burn long.”

“You accept that burden?”

“Yes Land Mother. I accept that burden. As I have read it in the deep archives, the die is cast, the form and the shape are coming into being.”

“From the few hints you have dropped and rumors I have overheard already, you intend to start a fight to stop a war?”

“Yes Land Mother.” Lisa confirms once more, “It is called a fire break. I need to fight a limited fight I can win in order to avoid us fighting a larger war we won’t win.”

“There is more to it than that.”

“Yes there is.” Lisa replies affirming the accusation.

“Who did your body sculpt?” The Land Mother asks apparently changing the subject. “It is the best I have ever seen and you still look like yourself through it. So many that have that kind of work done look nothing like themselves afterward. I have also never seen a stable sculpt done this fast, they take a year, not a moon, and that after you are grown.”

“In a way Charles did, in a way, I did.” Lisa replied embarrassed.

“Self sculpting?”

“Yes Land Mother, Charles connected me to myself in a new way when he took control of me.”

“Expand.” Land Mother Thomson commands softly, surprised by the admission.

“As I am sure you deduced by now Land Mother, I am available to Charles at his whim as are Sinda and Sandy. He is into our heads, our minds.”

“And I think maybe your heart as well.” She laughs.

“Perhaps Land Mother, perhaps.” Lisa replies turning red, “For now however I have nothing worth bothering to hide from you.”

“Go on. Do not worry, I will not tell anyone what he did, or why. That such things exist must be kept a secret, I have no doubt you include keeping such things a secret a necessity.”

“Yes, yes I do. This grip he has on us also enables us to see ourselves from outside ourselves so we can see what another would see, it amounts to sculpting another’s body, but with the speed and power you have inside yourself.” Lisa admitted knowing as well as the Land Mother what would happen if what Charles could do, did do to her, Sandy and Sinda, were to be spoken of, or worse, become general knowledge that anyone could look for. As things stood no one knew there were questions to ask, keeping it that way was nearly as important as her own projects. This ability in the hands of someone like Brenhar, female or male, didn’t bare thinking on.

“So you get the outside perspective so necessary for a good sculpt, but the advantage of not fighting yourself. That is where all self sculpts go bad you know, the inability to be honest with one’s self. But enough of that since there is obviously more there than you have words for, proceed.”

“I was a bad girl, a spoiled little fake princess.” Lisa admitted with a gulp, “I misunderstood so many things and wanted to show off. I lost a battle to Charles in the dance of wills, agreed to a settled draw, then broke my word not just once, but twice.”

“Not good.”

“No Land Mother, not good at all. Sinda and Sandy came with me, we surprised Charles in his room when we believed he would be asleep. We attacked, we lost. That is why your words about Brenhar hit me so hard, struck so close to home, in describing Brenhar’s likely actions, you were describing mine as well, what I had already done.”

“That is not a good thing to have to admit.”

“However, what I couldn’t have imagined was that he wouldn’t humble us. He couldn’t because he didn’t know how, instead he did something to us. He changed us, made us his. Sinda and Sandy are not aware he has changed them, to them it is normal to do as he says.”

“Go on.” The Land Mother says when Lisa stops.

“He can command us. We obey, not that we feel we have to, we just do. Not doing what he says is unthinkable just like never breathing again. My body welcomes him, it wants him in it, enjoys him being in me. It craves him having me to a degree I can’t express. I feel a hollow inside me when he does not fill it and I do not like it, the hollow that is, him filling it though, me that is, is bliss. He used that control to make me change myself to match how I saw myself inside.”

“So for Sinda and Sandy obeying him is normal?”

“Yes Land Mother. It is normal for me as well, but I know it is a new normal. I can only speak now of this to you because he has given me permission. I have made a deal with him.”

“What kind?”

“He will be releasing Sinda and Sandy at the end of the semester. In exchange for him teaching me what he does and me teaching him as much as I know, which he would learn eventually anyway, I am his. I am remaining his with only the caveat that I have the time to achieve my goals, other than that I am his to do with as he pleases.”

“Why?”

“Because this is the only way I can save you all, I am already lost.”

“A heavy burden.”

“Responsibility is a heavy burden, a weighsome thing with more bulk and heft than I had ever imagined a thing could have.”

“Your speech is changing. You are changing on the inside as much or more than you did on the outside.”

“I can tell. I know I am changing, I can’t feel it, but I know it.” Lisa admitted, “The more I study of the archives in the library, the more I know of the old, the more I am new, no longer who, what, I once was.”

“You have a long journey ahead of you.”

“I know Land Mother, I know.”

“How long until the healers will be happy with letting him wake?”

“They want me to keep him under until harvest hallow, over a fortnight, nearly three weeks, though they have expressed a preference for a full moon.”

“Can you?”

“Yes, he’ll allow it, most of it I think anyway. Why?” Lisa asked.

“If you can delay him waking, it will give more time for us to prepare and tempers to cool. Word has spread openly of Brenhar’s exploits with the boys now that she is humbled and they feel safe telling.”

“How bad is it?”

“Bad. A lot of parents want revenge, some not so simple as mere revenge either. You must guide him to a trade off between enough to satisfy the revenge seekers, yet little enough her Familydom still has something to lose. Whatever you do or allow, it must not attract the attention of the Legents, yet must fill the parents plates. They can not have that kind of fear hanging over their heads, of the Legents stepping in, but something must be done, she must suffer for her sins.”

“I have already arranged not to put ours on death ground directly.”

“Death ground?”

“The place where you have to fight. I am making sure they have enough to lose to keep them paralyzed. Trimming options to nothing by doing almost nothing or letting her be released will trap them, leaving no choice except to attack. As I said, I am already beginning with Brenhar. Charles gave me permission to loan her to Lucas Alson.”

“His family, the Alsons, have served ours for generations, it is likely he knew Sinda and Sandy. He is not going to hold back much.”

“I know. He didn’t, much that is. However, every male Brenhar has abused in Thomson and some from a few other places has had her now and had her very well indeed. Now they have no reason to retain their rage.”

“You defused the bomb by setting it off?”

“By setting it off differently, I set it off in the open, not enclosed. Individually they would do far more than they will as a group because of witnesses. By having them take her and use her as a group, I can depend on them keeping each other in check. Yes some pushed more than they would have alone, but the ones who would truly hurt her in private are, were held back by witnesses. Yes she spent days as a servile sex toy in Lucas’ dorm. Yes she was used, forced into arousal and forced to keep going irrespective, no break, no relief, no rest. However, Lucas finally recognized that revenge was crossing from hurting her to harming her.”

“Good. So none of our people have a reason to carry a grudge now?”

“None. I made sure every one of them got her multiple times every way and she thanked them for the chance to balance the books in such a fun and deserving way.”

“How is Lucas doing on your test?”

“So you knew what I was really doing?”

“It was obvious.”

“I am meeting him at midday here to discuss his part in my plans.”

“How many will you ultimately need?”

“I don’t really know yet. My plans are adapting as I go, even as I try not to improvise too much.”

“Be careful, I will eventually have to notice.”

“I am going to tell him part of what I am planning and see what he does.”

“And if he comes running to me?”

“Let him. He will ask if you know what I am doing, all I ask is that you tell the truth.”

“He will think you are after my seat.”

“I will tell him up front that I am not. You already have enough information to make sure that even if I took the seat by election, I could never hold it even if seated, I am no danger to you that way, to your seat that is. What I did attacking Charles put on the public record is nearly enough to unseat me alone. More would not be hard to find if needed and I know it.”

“You play a dangerous game.”

“I don’t have time not to.”

“What is your first step?”

“Making sure everyone thinks I’m after your seat.”

“Bold.” The Land Mother laughs all the way to her eyes, “Very bold. However I have no fear of you seeking my seat, you no longer have any interest in something so...provincial.”

“Land Mother?” Lisa asks puzzled.

“The only thing I can’t figure for myself dear is how you intend to conquer the Familydom Michelson, I see your troops, but I can’t find your army.”

“I’m a lover not a fighter, you know that.”

“Then you are destroying them?” She asks back suddenly serious.

“No.” Lisa disagrees, “I think it would closer to say I am recruiting them. You will be able to see the first part of my plan in motion by spring of hearts or second moon of the new year.”

“I’m curious but wary,” the Land Mother said frowning, “I’ll play along though, this should be good.”

“Thank you Land Mother.” Lisa said and stepped away from the mirror to make her mid day appointment on the hill.

“Is she sore?” Lisa asks Lucas when he and Brenhar approach her in the park.

“Yes.” Lucas answers glancing at Brenhar.

“Is she tired?”

“Yes.” He agrees spreading a blanket on the ground to sit on.

“Has she been thoroughly used by everyone of ours she has abused?”

“Yes.” Lucas agrees seating himself then motioning Brenhar to sit beside him, “Very thoroughly by the way.”

“I know.” Lisa said smiling, “You put a stop to it before they did any damage, even by accident, they were getting tired themselves, and sloppy.”

“You know?” He asked shocked at her detailed knowledge.

“I know many things.”

“Then the lack of a test was the test. You wanted to know me, not my public persona.”

“Exactly. I lied because I needed to know how you would handle it.” Lisa agreed, “I had hoped you would use without truly abusing and you did. Thank you.”

“No, thank you. I was going in little circles dreading catching her eye. I no longer dread that, she no longer holds any secrets for me.”

“How much do you know about what is going on?”

“I know you and Charles dueled.” Lucas replies hesitantly, “I know you thereafter fought before he left and that you fought again later.”

“You left out a few details like my hands being behind my back with me standing there nude as I hiccuped an orgasm in response to an attempted surprise attack with his back turned.”

“Ma’am.” Lucas said hesitantly, “I’m out my depth here. You are Third Heir. I would never say that about you.”

“To me you mean.” Lisa quipped, “Out loud to me that is.”

“Never.”

“Yet now I am ordering you to. Be honest, I was a petty little bitch who got herself publicly spanked. In fact I’m lucky I didn’t get publicly screwed as well.”

“Ma’am.”

“Truth is truth Lucas, I order you to speak your mind.”

“I don’t know what is happening but I am not getting in the middle of it.”

“Too late. You are welcome to go running to the Land Mother when we are done, but for now I am commanding you to be honest with me.”

“Why me?”

“I need to see through another’s eyes to be sure I see what I see before I commit.”

“What can I do for you Third Heir?” Lucas asked in resignation as even the breeze died.

“Tell me what you know, what is said.”

“Even rumor?”

“Even rumor.”

“Rumor has it you attacked from ambush later that night.” Lucas said resuming from her last words hesitantly, “That when you did, you lost.”

“True so far.”

“That he and you, came to an arrangement of some sort.”

“True so far.”

“We, guys, about every guy in fact, can feel the traces of Charles’ Seed Magic in you. We have no idea how he kept it alive, working in you, but I think that it is part of how you came to that arrangement. Some of the older boys, the upper classmen, have commented that they have seen Seed Magic used to enhance, to entice, but they have never seen it survive so long.”

“Close enough.” Lisa replies deflecting.

“Then with you changing. Not that there was anything wrong with how you looked before, but now you look like one of those portraits where the artist exaggerates everything to the better. With you, Sinda and Sandy being around him all the time. With Sinda and Sandy paying some friends of his for a favor he asked, something about the archives, by sleeping with them. The rumors say he has some kind of a hold on you three and that you might not mind. Much that is.”

“Go on.”

“Then that Brenhar saw a chance to assault your reputation as a way of weakening our position, our Familydom’s that is.”

“And?”

“And that not only did he win their fight, he hurt her, almost crippled her.”

“And?”

“And that after recovering she did as you did before and attacked from ambush. But instead of attacking with stunning spells intended to teach an upstart a lesson, they tried to kill him.”

“True so far. Go on.”

“Rumor has it he held off all six of them.

“True, go on.”

“That Sinda died in the assault and he killed one of them.” Lucas continued softly, obviously scared by the complete lack of denials.

“True so far.”

“That he managed to drop the rest and started to break Brenhar’s mind, to have left her a mental cripple with barely the wit to understand orders or follow them, but you stopped him.”

“True.”

“I was there, I saw you walk into that maelstrom, I saw chaos gathered and you just walked through it like it was almost nothing.”

“True enough.” Lisa said remembering the fear and doubt she felt walking into that, and the need that drove her, which was even stronger.

“How,” Lucas asked, “How did you survive that?”

“Because of an earlier rumor. I am laced with Charles’ Seed Magic. It protected me from the storm just as if I were Charles himself.”

“You accepted it? Took it into you?”

“Yes. I am laced with it even now, as is she.” Lisa said pointing to the silent Brenhar.

“Why?”

“It’s complicated. However, you have served my current need well. You have helped me defuse a situation that could have forced war, thank you.”

“By torturing her?”

“Yes.” Lisa affirmed, “By taking your revenge the way you did, it is settled between our Familydoms.”

“Are you free?” Lucas asked suddenly, “Are you still yourself?”

“Yes Lucas, I am. I am still myself and always shall be.”

“He won’t take it from you?”

“He won’t take it?” Lisa asked as though puzzled.

“Third Heir, please let me be blunt with you for clarity sake.”

“Do so.” Lisa ordered.

“I doubt you have seen it, but you have changed. You were once, not long ago truth be told, very much like Brenhar is, almost but not as bad, you lacked her venom and never took by true force though you did manage your duels closely. You aren’t anymore.”

“Thank you.”

“Yet I do not know if you are still you. Too much has changed too fast.”

“So you think I am not myself?”

“No, I fear it.”

“Then do me a favor.” Lisa said to him as he felt her shields melt away.

“What?”

“Don’t ask any questions about things that don’t concern you. Humble me, satisfy yourself that I am me, that I am still myself.”

“Why would you offer, allow, do, that?”

“Because I need you believe me when I tell you I need your help.”

“You’re scaring me.”

“Sorry. Now go ahead, humble me. Ask your questions, satisfy yourself. Have some fun with me.”

“I would never.”

“Don’t be afraid, test it, use me, convince yourself. In this case though that might not help convince you much I guess, but do it anyway.”

“I can’t even consider that.”

“I know you lust after me. I know most of the boys in our Familydom do, especially the way I look now.” She laughed with a knowing leer while eyeing him.

“But?” He asked more terrified than he ever had been, even in self defense classes when he might have been hurt badly or the fight last year where he was.

“Go ahead, be sure, enjoy. I don’t want you to just believe, I want you to know, that I am telling the truth.”

“Third Heir?” Lucas mumbles backing away as he feels an attack building, but her shields stay down providing him a perfect opening. Just before she attacks he relents and reaches out. Her face goes slack in the way of the humbled. He asks questions, she affirms everything she just said. Though he is tempted, he doesn’t ask about anything he knows is out of bounds Familydom wise. He is shocked when he discovers she doesn’t answer some things and expects him to have her, to use and enjoy her, and desires it for reasons of her own. He does, reluctantly at first, then the wind swept hilltop becomes a little slice of heaven as Lucas finds out what a willing female is like, even when humbled it makes a difference. It is much better than a merely humbled one like he has had before.

“You are dangerous.” Lisa hears as humblement fades. Lucas is speaking, she can still smell their rut around her on the blanket and he is nearly crying in fear and panic.

“Take your concerns to the Land Mother.” Lisa orders as the world focuses.

“I thought you were bluffing, testing, but you aren’t, you’re real.”

“Are you convinced now, do you believe that I need you?”

“Yes.” Lucas sobs then looks at her eyes wide, “What are you?”

“What am I?”

“You were humbled, I know you were. I asked about why the concern about Brenhar and you told me who she is. Yet there were questions you evaded answering, others you refused to answer, even humbled.”

“I.” Lisa stammers, she hadn’t realized Charles’ control went quite that deep.

“I had you, you were mine to do with as I pleased. You let go on purpose and yet you held back, how is that possible?”

“Take your concerns to the Land Mother, then decide.” Lisa replied disturbed and trying to hide it though this brought up other possibilities.

“I can feel him in you, you know.”

“What?”

“Charles.” Lucas answers, “I can feel him in you. Anyone in you can feel him there. When we touch, he is there behind you, watching, judging, waiting.”

“I’m real Lucas, I’m me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m still me. Charles helped me do the body sculpt and I think that is what you feel.”

“You love him.” Lucas accused.

“Maybe.” She admitted almost silently but there was no wind to carry her words away so Lucas heard her anyway.

“Yet you let me have you. Feeling that way about him you still used sex as a recruiting tool on me.”

“Yes. I have a job to do and I need top notch people.”

“I’m not a high born.”

“I didn’t say high born, I said top notch. I can fix the experience, the knowledge, the rest of it, but you have the one thing I can’t fix, a good mind.”

“What will the Land Mother say when I tell her what you did?”

“That she is glad I’m shopping around more.” Lisa laughs.

“I think I hate you right now, but I’m yours.”

“Not until after you speak to the Land Mother, I want her kept up to date on everything.”

“Your speech is changing. You are using a lot of old words all of a sudden.” Lucas said then stared for a few hearts before continuing, “You are going to get a lot of people killed.”

“I know. I wish there was another way, but there isn’t.”

“What are you doing?”

“I have a bit of a secret for you.” Lisa said digging the ring out of her pocket, “I spoke with the Legents before beginning.”

“Chaos take.” Lucas hissed seeing the ring he has only heard rumors about up until now and hadn’t been brave enough to ask about.

“They showed me a lot of history, it seemed to take days and days, maybe weeks, yet less than half a bell passed. My favorite was out of an entertainment show set in a ship in space far above where there is no air in what they thought would be the far future. It was much like a play but retained for future rewatching on desire on their version of a mirror as though it were in person happening then.” Lisa told him as she felt him relaxing from his near panic attack, “In one episode, think of it as an act of ongoing play. One of the characters, think of him as a survivalist, says he expects to see three things at the end of all things. Himself as king, the cockroaches he expects to be the only other thing to live that long, and his sometime friend sometime opponent though never enemy who survived the fall of his own people, trying to save the cockroaches.”

“Are you the survivalist or the opponent?” Lucas asks.

“I’m working on that.” Lisa admits, “Here is an offer for you, if you want in I’ll tell you why you should make sure your family moves from near the border with Thomson.”

“I thought this was all about balancing the books so none of us would have an excuse to do anything bad enough to justify a war.”

“You understood the test then?”

“It was obvious once I accepted that the Third Heir I had known of all my life was no more. I don’t know who you are now, but she is no more. She could have never allowed herself to use sex or her body as a bribe, truth finder and surety for recruiting. Who ever you are now, you are no longer who or what you once were.”

“Lucas?” Lisa asks puzzled.

“You have decisions to make, make them. Make your move or don’t, I’m your man. I will of course talk to the Land Mother, but no one has that kind of confidence unless they already know the outcome of that conversation. Be sure my lady.” Lucas says then lowers his shields.

“I don’t need that Lucas.” Lisa tells him with a smile, “I expect you to spy on me for the Land Mother and House Mother, in fact I want you to.”

“Why?”

“So they know I am no threat to them. In fact, when you speak to them have the head master there so he can affirm that I have not humbled you. Then they can be sure I have not influenced you using that. Not many realize it can be used for that, but it can be.”

“You can tell? It can?”

“It always leaves traces, they linger for quite a while, he knows how to check for both. Tell them everything.”

“Can I tell my family why they should move?”

“No hurry, they have years.”

“Years?”

“None of my plans will reach fruition for half a decade.”

“Reach fruition?” Lucas asks puzzled by the term.

“Sorry. Nothing I am doing right now will affect more than just Michelson for at least five years.”

“Then why didn’t you just say so?”

“Sorry again, been in the archives a lot and it gets to me sometimes.”

“If it affects Michelson then why not move?” Lucas asks knowing how close the border is to the Lake his home village borders.

“Right now it is all about changing their balance. I need to prop them up so I can knock them down when I want them to fall and where I want them to hit.”

“How long am I keeping Brenhar?”

“Till a short while after Charles wakes. Don’t worry, I’ll replace her. Until then she is your personal Chambermaid, use her, use her well and use her often. I want her so used to you having her that she can please you and do her job with no need to be told anything, it just happens. Ensure she just understands and does it as quickly and easily as she breathes, as though she really were for real what she is to you for now. Take good care of her as well. I need her in good health and excellent physical condition.”

“Why the emphasis on using her?”

“It is part of my plan. I need you to keep her for your own now that revenge has been doled out and tempers damped.”

“So you are ordering me to be greedy with one of the most desirable girls in school but use her heavily, as much and as often as I wish while I have her?”

“Yes, nothing public of course, but you can tell your friends and brag as you wish, even demonstrate by having her in your dorm in front of them, but nothing out in public. When she is released it is my wish that she feel grateful that she was not more heavily used when she could have been.” Lisa said staring at Brenhar. For one heartbeat Lucas could have sworn there was something in Brenhar’s eyes, then it was gone and her face was blank and patient like always.

“Why?”

“My plan.”

“When it is time you will tell me more.”

“You have my word on that.”

“How do I treat her other than as my bunk ornament?”

“She is your Chambermaid. Use her as one.”

“Even if I must teach her how to make beds and the rest?”

“Yes.”

“You are a dangerous person.”

“I know.” Lisa replied smiling, “Life is my death ground, war is my strong ground and I shall show the world no more of the weak ground I once was.”

The week passes for Charles as though it were no time at all in his humbled bliss. The week is long for Lisa as she studies all the ancient records she could think of to look in. Her bells in the deep archives are a record undreamt of in generations. She told no one of the advantage of the butt plug that removed her powers so the wards could not affect her, she simply out waited the curious whose intent watching helped activate the wards sooner and harder for them. She interrupts Charles twice daily, midday and evening, to get him to help her by translating what she has found and pointing her in new directions in order to help her alter Brenhar’s humblement even further. Almost daily Lisa tweaks, alters the state Brenhar is in, closing in on what she needs.

Lucas spends the week literally teaching Brenhar how to be a chambermaid, when he is not taking her to classes or her turns being laced with Charles’ Seed Magic. He finds the process of lacing kind of gross, but Lisa’s firm command to tune it out is enough for him to leave while it happens. Lucas tries not to think about it or the growing presence of Charles’ Seed Magic in her. Each chore in the care and maintenance of the dorms has to be explained to her one by one, she literally knew nothing about taking care of her own dorm when he began. She learned slowly, but she learned, she kept his bed warm each night and little by little the habits became ingrained in her as they also became used to each other. Though she is pleasant to behold, fun to have and skilled with males, Lucas finds that something in her lacks in some way that defies words, something that goes beyond merely being humbled. Taking her with him to parties the next weekend is impossible since so many would want to sample her and he has been told no more samples, so she stays in the dorm, alone, waiting.

Inside herself though, Brenhar is no longer humbled quite as the world thinks. She is now awake, aware, feeling, yet unable to sleep even when her body seems to. She has been awake since the day after she was assigned to Lucas. She remembers the time humbled with the boys having and sharing her. Now little by little everything slowly comes closer and closer as she gets better at her chores, the closer her thoughts are to what she is supposed to be doing, the more real the world feels, the closer it seems. She is herself inside, though cut off from the world. Slowly she comes to know the routine that keeps the dorms clean, she herself though, not just the Chambermaid outer shell. The more she concentrates on those chores and her orders, the closer the world feels to her, the more she actually feels of it, the stronger the draw. Piece by piece she learns and comes to know how to do the myriad of little chores that keep a dorm livable. The need to feel for herself grows stronger, the mere memory of things is no longer enough. She concentrates on her chores trying to make them and their memories her own in order to keep them for herself, so they feel like hers not timeless echoes of her bodies actions. So she does not remember what was done as mere actions of her body, but to be able to remember the feel of things, not just holding them, it helps, but it is not enough.

Despite herself, she comes to look forward to Lucas enjoying her. When he has her, which to her surprise is not nearly as often as Lisa wants, is the only time she feels truly awake. Responding to him is the only time she has any influence on what happens, the only time she isn’t just a passenger in her own body, remembering reveling in the obedience despite what she actually feels at any given moment. So she learns every little thing he likes in order to have some time that she can at least think of as hers, not just moments she affected. Even if that time is servicing Lucas sexually, at least she feels directly when doing that, doing him. That time and his touch are the only things that feel different, the only time she gets to choose anything, the only time she remembers anything other than the celebration of servitude, the only time that is real. It is sexual servitude, slavery, if she could have used that word, but it feels different, like it is hers and that makes the obedience worth it. For only those memories feel like her, even if she is thinking like and believing herself his property while doing it, it is hers.

Those moments become the center of her world, what she craves because the rest is starting to fit into her thoughts so well it is now part of her and that scares her more than words can say. The second weekend she finds she is, much to her own disgust, happy that Lucas didn’t just leave her alone at the dorm again, just laying there waiting like he did before. Alone in an unresponsive body unable to sleep, unable to move unless it was for chores, she spent that time just waiting in unbreakable waking boredom. This time he stays with her, he talks to her, tries to get her to talk to him. Her humbled self cannot respond except as told to of course. She tries to fill the bells of loneliness that she now realizes to her shock, are actually easier to take this way than with Pinocchios to fill her bed. At least she can tell Lucas is with her even if she can’t tell him she is with him and no Pinocchio ever did more than just fill her bed to meet a need. The scariest thing to her is that serving and actively servicing Lucas, wanting to be used, trying to entice him the tiny bit she can, provides her with more company than if their roles were reversed.

Her body arches in climax driven by Lucas’ own and she feels the singing of magic not her own throughout her driving her onward, forcing her to respond and obey day after day. Dread fills her as even her sleep deprived brain can tell that Charles will wake soon. It fills her because that is when the real nightmare will begin. Soon she fears she will be yearning for the simplicity of caring for Lucas’ dorm and Lucas himself as well, rather than the hell Charles is sure to fill her life with. Dread slowly gives way to acceptance which gives way to fatalism as she imagines herself ending at Charles’ hands. She no longer directly remembers that as Heir Primus he can’t kill her. She is soon so used to being Lucas’ that her fate being in another’s hands is normal to her. Her thoughts rarely go beyond attending the lectures she is ordered to, her life as Lucas’ chambermaid and the highlight of her life, when she is pleasuring Lucas. When he wants her, when he allows her to feel the world directly by making use of his property. Two weeks working on a third humbled, feeling and experiencing it all, without sleep or true release have taken years in her mind, she is, she would find if she were able, no longer quite herself any longer.

Brenhar regrets what she was by the time she hears Lisa warn Lucas that Charles will be waking the next day so Brenhar should be gotten ready. That conversation brings it all back along with the dread that helps define the memories and knowledge. Instead of the expected heavy usage though. Instead of the expected party with herself as the centerpiece. Instead of the last night of torture she expects and knows she would have done, Lucas instead asks her what she would do if she were herself awaiting trial and this were her last night.

“Just rest, sleep and be held.” She hears herself answer as if she had both dared and been able to speak honestly for herself. To her surprise after her chores are done, she now thinks of them that way, Lucas takes her to the shower, washes her gently before taking her to his bed and massaging her. He does not partake of her which disappoints her, property hates being ignored after all, just as toys dislike not being played with. He does not order her to go down on him. Does not humiliate her, which she would have done in his place. Yet in a way she feels like Lucas is touching her as he massages her, not just her body, but Brenhar herself, whoever that is now. Brenhar manages bits of something sleeplike as his touch on her body caresses her not as an object, but as a person receiving a much needed massage to help her relax and sleep.

To her surprise she manages sleep or something like it for a short while before waking early curled on his chest listening to his heartbeat. “He is relaxed.” Brenhar thinks to herself listening. To her surprise she is able to rise and go to the bathroom without orders or needing permission, that hasn’t happened before. Once there she begins preparing herself to report to Charles once Lucas releases her. Only now does she realize that as long as she is faithful in her servitude, she has autonomy to do for herself and has been free to act so long as she was what she was ordered to be. Tears take her sight as this realization stuns her. She collapses in a heap as she comes to know that she is in no small part, her own prisoner. Charles had not humbled her as he had told the world, he had done something else completely, and unknown to her before experiencing it.

He had done something far worse, he had imprisoned her within her own expectations. She is held being the chambermaid she was assigned to be, by her own view of chambermaids, by what she saw them as and what they are, were and were for, to her. The moment she let herself became that girl, the moment she was the chambermaid she was assigned to be, she was as free as any of them were. She then knows that as long as she is Lucas’ obedient property, eager sex slave, sex toy, desiring little more than pleasing her master when it is time. As long as she is just as she has always seen chambermaids, just as she has always treated them, she can sleep at night and be awake for the day. The early message of a delay wakes Lucas who is very surprised to find Brenhar collapsed in the shower crying.

“What happened? What is wrong Brenhar?” Lucas asks softly, concerned at the show of emotion so out of character for the humbled and first real sign of one from her in his charge.

“I’m sorry.” She answered sounding almost normal around her tears.

“Brenhar?” Lucas asks concerned that she no longer sounds humbled.

“It’s ok Lucas, I’m me, what ever that means now, more or less me that is, I’m still your chambermaid.” She replies quietly, “I still serve, I’m still loyal. I am back in the world again and I want, I have to stay, need to stay, more than anything.”

“How?” He asks astonished.

“Another form of humbling I believe.” Brenhar answers, “An old one I think, hard to understand how he could do it.”

“Are you?”

“Yes, I am still actually humbled, or something like it.” She replies, “However as long as I accept and serve, do as I am told, I can sleep again now and do things normally. I have learned my lesson, I will not fight. I wish to remain as free as I can be, so I shall do and be as you wish until I am reassigned. I will be a proper chambermaid, I will fulfill all my duties and I will keep your bed warm.”

“Wow. You’ve been awake?” He asked with a gulp.

“The whole time.” She affirms, “I know you did nothing more to me than I did to them. I also remember what you did for me last night. Why did you do that?”

“Because I wanted you in good health for today when you were supposed to go back. There has been a delay though.”

“Then I shall retrieve your breakfast at once sir.” Brenhar says drying her tears.

“You don’t need to do that.”

“Yes I do. I am your chambermaid. That is what chambermaids do, so that is what I must do. As long as I do my chores, obey you, bed you, service you sexually, be your property, I have all the freedom they have. I am still yours to command.” Brenhar replies through drying tears.

“I do not understand.”

“As long as I obey I can remain me. If I fight, then I will withdraw again. So as long as I do my chores and whatever else you tell or desire me to do, I can take care of myself and attend classes in my own right. While I am what I have always seen them as, I am also me. Thank you by the way for making sure I got to class so I could at least retain the information.”

“You’re welcome.”

“I should be going.” Brenhar said rising, “I shall return soon. Would you like me to bring breakfast for your dorm mates as well?”

“Your choice.”

“Thank you.” She said and rose to go. The freedom to move and feel was intoxicating. The temptation to go elsewhere was tempered by the feeling of withdrawal hovering around her. Only keeping to her chores and doing as she has been told like a good little chambermaid keeps it back.

“Brenhar.” Lisa calls when they pass in the hall.

“Yes.” Brenhar answers hesitantly not knowing her exact bounds.

“How is Lucas treating you?” Lisa asks sternly.

“Fine ma’am.” Brenhar responded not noticing the honorific until she had already responded to the tone.

“You figured out the rules?”

“Yes ma’am. I think I have anyway.” Not fighting the instinct to speak as a chambermaid.

“What have you figured out so far?”

“That as long as I think and act like a chambermaid as I have always seen them, little better than property I am ashamed to admit, I am fine ma’am.” Brenhar replies.

“More or less. I set it up so that as long as your thoughts and intent stay within your assigned boundaries, you remain outwardly expressed.”

“How ma’am?” Brenhar asks closing her eyes in concentration, “How did you do this?”

“I asked Charles for help.”

“I can feel, um.” Brenhar says and words fail what she wants to say.

“Want to know a secret?” Lisa asks with a grin.

“What kind ma’am?” Brenhar asked remembering to keep her speech deferential.

“You can use your powers as long as you use them in and for your role. Only contradictory behavior withdraws you, if you are in class you can be a student.”

“I can ma’am?”

“Yes. So long as your chores are done you are yourself, only you remain completely available to Lucas anytime of the day or night. He never needs to ask, you do what he wants you to do, he takes and you cooperate. I encourage you to offer regularly since that will place you in a more balanced position with him. If he knows you will always offer, he might not choose to take, instead just waiting for you to offer again if he likes the difference, if you make it worth waiting for, but not a long wait.”

“Then I shall make that difference plain to him, I know everything he likes now. I can and shall do what he likes, both easily and pleasurably, for us both now, but if I may ask ma’am.” Brenhar states firmly then asks hesitantly while thinking about Lisa’s words. “What is Mr. Charles going to do with me?”

“Remember,” Lisa says with a smile, “To him the fight and all else happened only bells ago, it is still fresh to him.”

“My fate though Ma’am.” Brenhar asks with wide eyes, having learned there are fates worse than death, knowing Lisa’s imagination is deep and fearing she is only wading so far.

“You hate calling me ma’am don’t you?”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar answered honestly and felt no withdrawal which surprised her.

“Are you getting breakfast for Lucas?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“After you are finished with that you have permission and are suggested to mirror your Land and House Mothers to tell them how you the Heir Primus are doing.”

“Thank you ma’am.” Brenhar says hating the real feeling of gratitude she felt.

“I would suggest a ruse like you gave your word to allow yourself to be rehumbled if you were permitted some free time while Charles heals, call it bail or parole. Unless you want to explain to your Mothers how you see chambermaids that is. Charles is unhumbled but still healing, it will be days to a week or two before he gets to you.”

“Ma’am?”

“Prepare yourself as best you can. He was fully connected with Sinda, he felt her die when you attacked. I warn you now because I want you to know what you will face. Your only real hope for mercy is to find a character witness, someone who will vouch for you, good luck.”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar replied dejected. Lisa’s words being the next best thing to a death sentence she would somehow survive and Brenhar knows it. There is no one to speak for her, nothing to hold Charles rage back, no one, nothing, to ensure a limit on her suffering.

“Also, stop by my chambers at lunch time.”

“Yes ma’am.” Brenhar acknowledges then stands staring for several hearts as Lisa walks away while an idea worms it’s way unbidden into her mind, before rushing to grab a breakfast tray for Lucas and herself.