The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TWIN BETRAYALS

By Dawn Wanderer

()

CHAPTER TWO: MARGARET

It’s me, Margaret. Something’s happened to my twin sister Mary. I am going to keep notes till I find her. Find out what the fuck is going on!

When I got her handwritten letter a few days after John and I’s anniversary I just laughed at first. I understand that nunnery she lives in is stuck in the middle ages with no texting or email but does she actually have to write her letters by hand like in a fucking scriptorium??

But I was just so happy to be reminded of the anniversary. I am SO happy with John I can’t believe my luck. And unlike sweet virgin Mary I was with a lot of boys before he found me!! There just isn’t anyone so handsome and muscular and loving, and SO good in bed. And yes he has a big cock and yes that matters to this girl! We celebrated our first anniversary in style and just being reminded of it made me all giggly and happy. I put Mary’s letter down and called John at work to tell him how I love him to pieces and have a phone-sex quickie!

I didn’t pick up Mary’s letter again for a few days and now—I don’t know what to think or do!!

She signs “Felix’s slave”! What the fuck?? Reading it over it seems like some man has hypnotized her or something. And kidnapped her?

My sister!!

* * *

I called that nunnery and when I finally got through to the Mother Superior, she told me Sister Mary has been missing since July 14… the day she wrote that letter!!

And she begged me not to call the police so as not to bring shame on the convent!! They are all praying for Sister Mary, she says. Idiots.

But I’ll be kind to them and not call the police. I’ll call a private investigator.

I have to look for a woman PI because John gets all jealous about me talking to other men—that’s also why he doesn’t want me to get a job! Silly man. Of course he makes enough that we never have to worry about money, and he lets me spend as much as I want—but why does he think I would ever look at another man again?? His blond hair, his green eyes, his muscular arms and chest… ooh I want that man SO much. I can’t even IMAGINE cheating.

But I don’t want to upset him, so a woman detective it is.

* * *

OK I found someone right nearby to hire.

LILITH QUEEN, PRIVATE EYE.

Driving right over to talk to her.

* * *

This Lilith Queen dresses and talks like some hardboiled private eye in an old paperback novel or film noir except she’s a woman. Well, a lesbian, with short blonde hair, wearing a man’s suit. I do NOT understand lesbians and I never will. I think she’s a feminist too. Ugh. Anyway she said it sounds like this “Felix” is the kind of so-called alpha male she loves to take down a peg. She said she’ll find him and Mary and email me when she has any news.

* * *

It’s been a week and no news. I am starting to pray for Mary, like those idiot nuns. I’m worried sick. I’ve been keeping myself busy buying sexy outfits on line to please John, and cooking him all his favourite meals, and giving him the best time in bed at night—every night. Oh my GOD why is that man jealous? Nobody else could ever make me feel like he does. Never ever.

* * *

There’s an email from the private eye, Lilith Queen.

I open the email and stare at the photo she’s sent me.

A dark-haired young man with hazel eyes is standing between two women. He is looking straight into the camera with his hazel eyes. The women are clinging to him and looking at him like they adore him. Like there’s no one else in the world. He’s fully dressed. They are almost naked, wearing nothing but flimsy, transparent silks—and black leather collars around their necks, like they’re pets. One of them blonde, one a Black woman with dreadlocks. Clinging to him.

And kneeling in front of the three of them, with a bowed head, completely naked except for one of those black collars—is me.

What the FUCK?

What am I doing in this photo?

I look back and forth between my body and the dark-haired young man’s hazel eyes looking at me and my naked body and his eyes looking at me and my naked bowed body and his eyes looking at me and my naked bowed collared body and his eyes

I shut my eyes and I can still see his eyes

But with my eyes shut I can think more clearly. That naked woman is not me. That is my twin sister!! That’s MARY!!

Mary my sweet innocent sister my novice nun—naked bowed collared sex slave—

Who is this man and what has he done to her??

I tear my eyes away from the photo and look at the text of the email. It says the case is solved. This is Felix, the man who hypnotised and enslaved Mary. And added her to his stable of hypnotised slave girls. In his house. It tells me his phone number, email, physical address.

And then the email says:

You’re on your own from here on, Margaret.

You don’t have to pay me.

My lesbian feminist private eye life is over.

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON??

I look back at the photo.

The short-haired blonde woman, clinging to her Master Felix, gazing at him like no one else matters—that’s her.

My private eye.

And the email ends:

See ya soon

Lilith,
Master Felix’s slave

The hell with her!

I’m phoning this Felix right now. I’m getting my sister back.

* * *

Dear John,

Look through these notes and you’ll understand where I’ve gone.

I just got off the phone with Felix.

Of course I was going to give him hell and tell him to fucking let my sister go.

But then he spoke to me.

He said

“I want you…”

And my pussy got wet…

“to breathe deeply for me”

And I breathed deeply…

“relax for me”

And I could see his hazel eyes looking into mine… looking into my soul…

And I just relaxed… so deeply…

More with every breath…

And John I don’t know what happened after that. My mind is kind of blank.

But my pussy is wet and my heart is pounding.

I don’t know what’s going on exactly but

I know I’m going to him.

I’m joining my sister and the private eye and all his other slaves.

I’m never coming back, John. I’m through with you.

He knows me. He knows what I need deep inside. He makes me feel things you never could, not in a million years.

So fuck off loser and don’t ever try to find me,
Your EX
Margaret,
Master Felix’s slave