The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TWIN BETRAYALS

Synopsis: Mary and Margaret are twin sisters. Mary loves Jesus. Margaret loves her husband John. The Bible says love is stronger than death. But is it stronger than Master Felix?

CHAPTER ONE: MARY

Dear Margaret!

How funny it is… you and I, twins, still young and pretty, and both of us have left behind all the boys who used to chase after us! You, celebrating your wedding anniversary today, and I, happily settled in my life as a novice nun.

I know you worry that I must be lonely at night while your handsome husband caresses and embraces you. But Margaret, you have always lived more in your body than your mind—but you know I have always lived in my mind. And in my mind is Jesus, my Master and Love. Just thinking of Him makes me happy.

The bells are ringing to remind us there is Mass today and I must go to confession first! I will write more later today, my darling sister.

* * *

Why do you suppose people think nuns have no sense of humour? I laugh every day, Margaret! Listen to what just happened! I went into St. Pius’ church to go to confession. I slipped into the nearest confessional booth and kneeled and said “Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.” A gentle voice, like a young man around our age, Margaret, answered, “I’m not your father!”

Just a sweet man with dark hair and hazel eyes (we both came out of the confessional laughing and just looked at each other!) It turned out his name is Felix and he just likes to sit in the confessional booth to relax! He isn’t a priest at all! He told me I could come relax with him any time. Wasn’t that silly??

Luckily Father Fabrio was on duty in the other confessional. Not that I had much to tell him, Margaret! Only sins of the mind: envy of you, in bed at night with your handsome husband… and thoughts of lust… Oh! I should not have told you that, Margaret, but I will leave it written now. After all I am forgiven and have resolved not to have those thoughts again. And now to Mass. I will write more later today!

* * *

Oh, Margaret! During Mass my thoughts were unsettled. I could not even concentrate on our Lord’s Body in the bread and wine… feelings in my own body kept distracting me. I wonder do you have feelings like that too or does your husband take them all away for you?

I really did need to relax before beginning my day’s simple tasks. And so I slipped quietly into the confessional that Felix was in before, and whispered “Relax me, sweet man, for I am tense”…. Wasn’t that clever?

And Felix was there! And… he began to speak to me slowly and gently to help me relax…. To breathe deeply…. To feel my mind and my body settling down…. His warm gentle voice surrounding me…. Embracing me…. Drawing my unsettled mind and all those distracting feelings in my body into the soft waves of his words…

I felt such deep peace, Margaret! I hope you will feel such peace some day!

But now to all the tasks that await us novices…. I will finish later, sweet sister!

* * *

My day’s work is done and it is time for vespers. And after that… I am going to meet Felix.... He is going to do with my body what he has already done with my mind…. whatever he wants….

I will drop this letter in the mailbox on my way there. Happy first anniversary, dearest Margaret! You need not worry about me and think I am lonely while you and your husband indulge yourselves in the pleasures of the wedding bed. You know I have always lived in my mind. And in my mind is Felix, my Master and Love. Just thinking of Him makes me happy. And tonight He will be in my body…

Kisses from
Your blissful sister
Mary,
Master Felix’s slave