The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty-Four Seven

Thursday

Thursday morning, Kevin left special instructions for everyone on how Karen should handle the job of dinner girl that night. He didn’t do it very often, but sometimes he wanted a different kind of release. He decided to pick on Karen because her last performance as sleepover slave had been a little below par. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t good. But, of course, in any group of people, someone has to be below average.

The note said that she should prepare herself to be punished. After preparing dinner for one, Karen undressed completely, attached her collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs, and tied her hair into a single long braid. At the appointed time, she knelt down with her head about 3 feet off the ground, her eyes looking straight down, and her palms up in front of her about level with the top of her head. On her palms rested a black cane with a handle and a white tip.

She knelt there motionless for about 20 minutes before Kevin walked in the door. He picked up the cane and walked around her. She stayed motionless and did not greet him in any way. Greeting her Master or even speaking in his presence was a privilege not possessed by a slave during punishment time. Kevin sneered, “Go get me a beer, and then meet me downstairs, slave!” Karen jumped to her feet and ran to the kitchen. She brought the beer downstairs, opened the flip-top, and presented the can with her eyes looking down. He took it and said, “Get back down, and look at me!” Karen immediately dropped to her knees, lifted her arms palm up, and tilted her head up to look at her Master. She was shaking slightly. “Hands behind your head!” Karen then linked her fingers behind her head and pulled her elbows back as far as she could, as she remembered from her last punishment session.

Her eyes followed her Master as he walked around her slowly. He said, “Tell me Karen, why do you think I warned you about punishment tonight?” Karen replied, “I am not sure, Master, but it is possible that it’s because I was bad during my last turn as bed girl.”

“That’s right!” said Kevin he whipped her ass. “Actually, I am impressed with your honesty, perceptiveness and humility. What does not impress me is your obedience lately, young woman.” He then swatted her ass with the cane: Whap! “The topic we will explore tonight is obedience. Now, before you start crying, rest assured that this is a minor infraction and I am not planning to send you away. Instead, I want you to really concentrate tonight on obeying me completely, instantly, and to the letter. If you do that, I promise I will forgive you and we can put this episode behind us. What do you think of that, slave?”

Karen said, “First of all, I am very, very sorry for my selfishness. You have been very kind to me, sharing your wisdom and guidance, your home, and your body. I should remember that every time you give me the chance to prove myself worthy of your attention. I promise to try my best to serve you and obey you, both tonight and afterwards for as long as you wish. I therefore beg you to test me now by giving me difficult commands. I am your obedient, eager slave. Please command me, Master. I am begging you.”

Kevin said, “As I promised you when I took you in, I will never give you a command likely to cause permanent harm to anyone. With that in mind, do you promise to obey any command I might give you?” Karen replied, “Yes! Yes! Yes Master! I will do anything! Please let me show you how devoted I am!”

The next thing Kevin said was, “Heel!” Immediately Karen dropped onto all fours and walked like a dog around her Master until she was next on his right, facing forward, she then sat back on the balls of her feet, spread her and arms, and let her hands drop slightly. This dog imitation was not a complete transformation, but it did emphasize her station in the relationship, which was the main point. “Good girl. Stay,” said Kevin, after which he walked across the room. Karen took the statement of approval as a sign that she was allowed to smile. “Heel,” Kevin said again, and Karen quickly trotted over to his side. “Fetch 10 clips, one at a time,” said Kevin. For this she had to go across the house to the laundry room and them back in her teeth. She was not allowed to let her knees touch the floor, or to put less than 50% of her weight on her hands while doggie walking, which made even a few laps of the house quite tiring.

When she had accumulated them, Kevin said, “Now put them back. And move faster this time!” She did, and then returned to the heel position at his side. “Good girl!” he said. “Now this time go get two.” Karen then scampered quickly across the floor to retrieve the clips. After she deposited them in the center of the floor, Kevin tapped her with the cane, which was a nonverbal command to stay in the squatting doggie position, sat on the couch and said, “Do you have anything to say for yourself, young lady?” Karen smiled eagerly and said, “Yes, Master. I want to thank you for the direct commands so far. I got to show off my obedience and quickness. I hope that you have a creative and painful plan for this clips, since I am ready to cheerfully endure whatever you ask, Master.”

“OK,” Kevin said. “Put them on your nipples.” As her body parts turned numb with the pressure, he said, “Now tell me, what would happen if you decided not to obey one of my commands.” “Well, being a kind Master, you would probably give me a chance to correct myself, but if I persisted, I am sure you would decide I am unworthy of your attention and send me away.” “Go on,” Kevin said. “If that happened I would be devastated. I love you. Your happiness means more to me than anything else in the world. More than my family, my career. I want to be with you, to serve your needs and see you smile afterwards and know that I helped create that smile. Please don’t send me away, Master. I am almost starting to cry just thinking about it.” Kevin did smile a little bit, then commanded, “Good to hear, now stand on your toes, keep your feet about 12 inches apart, and start rotating. Keep smiling and telling me how happy you are.” Karen did so, her eyes gazing at her Master, whipping her head around quickly when her rotation brought her body to face a different direction. “I love you so much Master. I apologize for not trying harder in bed this week. Please don’t send me away, sir. Please give me a way to prove my obedience, sir.”

Next Kevin said, “OK, if you don’t want me to send you away, start slapping your ass cheeks. I want to see them turn red. Karen responded with, “Oh, that’s a great idea, Master! It shows how much I(ow) want to please you(ooh). I (ow) never would have thought of (ow) that. Aaaghh...(ow) Uhhh (ow)” She continued, smiling constantly, for several minutes, until her ass cheeks did indeed turn red. Kevin got up to inspect her work, but stayed far enough away to avoid her swinging arms. “Remember to keep rotating and to stay up on your toes as much as possible, Karen. You do not have permission to relax your feet.” “I understand completely, Master.(ow) If you wish, please (ow) remind me with your cane if you detect (aahhh) any fatigue, Master.”

Kevin was getting excited by this, much more than he had expected. He hadn’t planned to have her hurt so much that she would start crying, but he was really touched by her devotion. He decided to raise the intensity level even more and said, “Now I want you to remove the clips from your nipples and drop them to the ground. Then I want you to hop from one foot to the other, touching your heels to the ground on each step. However, I want you to point your knees as high as you can on every step. Meanwhile, I want you to swing your arms in big circles. After you have worked up a sweat, we’ll talk some more.” Karen then started hopping and arm-swinging.

Kevin waited about 15 minutes for Karen to get nice and sweaty and said, “Now keep high-stepping, but with your right hand tickle you right nipple until it is hard. Then when I slap the cane on this table, I want you to pinch it hard, but not hard enough to injure yourself. Then switch to your other nipple. Do you understand, slave?” “Yes, Master.” Kevin let Karen tickle her nipple for a good 20 seconds before slapping the cane. Whap! “Owwww!” said Karen. Another 20 seconds. Whap! “Oww!” said Karen as she pinched her left nipple. This continued until each nipple had been pinched 20 times. By now she was dripping with sweat, since she had continued stepping in place.

Next Kevin said, “Now I want you to stand up straight, up on your toes, hold your nipples firmly, and tug them out away from your body without letting go. I want your entire body to be tense.” Even though Karen was tired she replied, “I obey happily, Master. I am making my entire body tense for you.” Kevin said, “I see that your ass cheeks are still a little red, but not as red as I would like them. But I really enjoy seeing your tits and arms tensed up in front of you. Tell me Karen, what do you think should be done about your ass?” Tears started to flow from Karen’s cheeks and she said, “We-we-well, Master, if you would be so kind, I would be grateful if you would slap my a-a-ass. That way I can keep holding my tits, and get a red ass at the same time.” Kevin answered, “Yes, that’s what I was thinking too.” SLAP! “Ah-ah-ah,” replied Karen. Kevin had surprised Karen with the strength of the first slap. “Is that too hard for you?” “No, Master. Not at all. I will need many of those to get my ass the right color of red. Please give me m-m-more!” “Thank me for each one,” Kevin said. SLAP! “Yes, Master. Thank you.” SLAP! “Thank you.” SLAP! “Thank you.” This continued for another 10 slaps, by which time Karen was crying buckets.

Kevin said, “You look like you are really hurting, Karen. But the red of your ass still isn’t as bright as it could be. Should I stop now?” Karen yelled out, “NO!! NOOOO!!! Please don’t stop.” The adrenaline from the experience seemed to be intensifying the emotions she was feeling, and the sincerity in her voice was dramatic. She continued, “I want to please you so much. Please spank me more Master, Ple-e-e-ease!! Aughhh!! Please don’t stop!! I’ll be good!! Please keep spanking me!! PLEASE!!” Kevin then broke down and said, “Actually, I think you have done enough for me tonight. Relax now.” Karen then instantly relaxed her whole body and started collapsing into a sort of standing fetal position. She was breathing heavily, an overstimulated ball of jelly filled with firing neurons. Before she could fall to the floor Kevin picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. On the way he said softly, “You’re a good girl, Karen. You did very well tonight. I’m proud of you, and I forgive you.” The statements of approval gave Karen enough strength to hold onto her Master’s neck and say, “Thank you, thank you, thank you.” Kevin placed her under the sheets, undressed quickly, and got into bed. His hard on was so strong he decided to fuck her right then. To protect her bottom he let her be on top of course.

After they had climaxed Karen said, “That was the most amazing moment of my entire life. I sort of felt I was on autopilot, but my conscious mind was working hard to keep up with your commands. You know me so well, Master. I am very lucky to be your slave.” Kevin agreed that it had been an unusual play session, and started thinking about how to take it further the next time.

Friday

Friday morning Kevin woke up to an especially attentive Karen. Dana joined them in bed soon afterward. Amy served breakfast and talked knowledgably about some medical studies that had been in the papers that morning.

On Fridays after work Kevin usually went to happy hour with coworkers. On rare occasions he would have Jill meet them, this was not one of them. He used the occasions to chat about the industry and shmooze up potential clients. Around 9:00 he said his goodbyes and headed to a salsa club. He had told all four girls to meet him there. Choosing attire appropriate for the salsa club always required a little extra thought. He enjoyed having them look nice, but he didn’t want them to appear too available. They normally wore ordinary blouses and skirts, but didn’t go out of their way to look too sexy. Jill, of course, was allowed to look pretty hot, because she was his public girlfriend. Kevin spent a lot of time dancing with Karen, since she was the best salsa dancer of the group. She was wearing a loose green silk shirt and pleated black skirt, and lace-up black boots with narrow, medium height heels. Underneath she wore a black leotard and black nylons.

As part of a long term plan, Kevin had seen to it that they were all good salsa dancers. He had each girl become expert on certain topics, then had her teach the others: Karen in salsa and sewing, Jill in ballet, Amy in yoga, and Dana in tennis.

Months before Kevin had had all the girls buy fake engagement rings to scare off guys, but decided against ordering that they be worn all the time. It was too possible that someone they knew might see them and tell their families or old friends. They did come in handy the weekend they went to Las Vegas, though. There, he gave all of them permission to kiss him and hold hands with him in public. He enjoyed knowing that all the people in the casinos would wonder which of them was his “real” girlfriend.

Saturday

Saturday morning was programming time. Kevin did each girl separately, in the basement. He put each one into a trance and probed her mind to understand her thoughts and motivations. He then checked his notes and altered the post-hypnotic suggestions if he thought it would improve her performance. In fact, this week Kevin had an idea for some new suggestions. Some things he thought up after dealing with Karen on Thursday. He decided to plant the suggestions, and then see later if he really wanted to use them.

Actually doing the programming was not the part of domination he enjoyed, but he knew that it was necessary to keep the girls obedient and motivated. By keeping them on a short leash mentally, he was able to give them a lot of discretion on how to utilize their time. For example, the girls chose how to schedule their shopping, workouts, dance practice, relaxation, and even family contact. Kevin allowed them to talk to their families on the phone and even visit them. After all, he wasn’t running a dungeon. He just liked to have beautiful women around who adored him and were devoted to making him happy. That afternoon all four girls practiced dancing, taking turns as the instructor. Later Kevin and Dana got in some tennis while the others went jogging or to the gym. That night Jill and Dana went to a movie with some girlfriends, while Kevin took Karen and Amy to a live rock show at a local bar.

Sunday

Sunday morning Jill gave her talk on art history. Her experience as a lawyer helped her give a passionate, intelligent speech about the development of both Italian and Dutch artistic schools. After the talk Kevin gave Jill so much praise that she broke down in tears, and the other girls hugged her. Then Kevin served all of them cookies and ice cream. This was quite a treat because all the girls were forbidden to eat chocolate or desserts of any kind, to make sure they kept their weight down. But food rewards had become more frequent lately as Kevin became satisfied with the fitness results they were showing.

After the treat Kevin told the girls he wanted to try an experiment. He said, “As we all saw, Jill just started crying with joy after getting some public approval. Now what I would like to know is, how far will you girls go to get my approval?” They all answered immediately. “Anything, sweet Master. I would do anything if it would raise your approval of me just a tiny amount. Please, just let me know what it is you wish and I will do it.” Kevin pretended to be unconvinced, which they took as their cue to crawl on their hands and knees and start kissing their Master’s hands. “Oh, please, kind Master. Please just command me, and I won’t stop obeying until you are completely satisfied.”

Kevin then switched to an imperious tone, clapped his hands and said, “Silence! All of you strip immediately and completely, and then meet me downstairs.” Understanding that expectations had been raised, all four girls scrambled to take off their clothes and jewelry, ran downstairs, and stood at attention in the dance room.

Kevin walked downstairs with the cane and ball and slowly circled the girls, who were rigidly standing at attention. “Now, I don’t know how much Karen has told you, but she and I went a little outside the usual boundaries last Thursday night. Isn’t that right, Karen?” Karen replied, “Yes, Master. You were very creative in your treatment of me that night.” “Did you like it, Karen?” “Yes, Master. It was punishment, which means that I probably shouldn’t have enjoyed it very much, but it gave me a chance to be very obedient and submissive, which caused me to really get into it.” “That’s good to hear, Karen, because I really liked it too. In fact, today we are going to have a sort of contest which is very similar. So, to begin, everyone stand on your tiptoes.” Immediately the girls leaned forward and up. “Next, everyone put your arms over your head, as high as you can reach.”

“AMY! I see your feet! They are resting too far back. I want you up, up, up!” Then he swatted her ass with the cane. SWAT! “Owwww!” said Amy. During programming sessions the day before Kevin had given all of them the suggestion that swats from the cane were extremely painful, and should cause loud responses. He didn’t want to injure them, so this seemed a good way to play at spanking them without any physical damage. He then placed 4 towels on the ground near the four corners of the room. He then said, “I want all of you to run around the outside of the markers, staying on tiptoes. And here is the contest: if you are able to catch up the girl in front of you and grab her hair, you will get a special kiss from me. If you do not stay on your tiptoes, you will automatically lose. Now go to the four corners and wait for me to tell you to start...OK, now START!”

The four girls ran for about 30 seconds until Kevin yelled out, “STOP! I saw that Jill was not keeping her feet pointed the entire time, so she will not be able to win. Come sit here in the middle, which the rest of you spread out around the outside. OK, now START!” Amy, Dana, and Karen then pranced around the outside wall until Amy was able to get hold of Dana’s hair. Kevin then hugged Amy and said, “Now I’ll give you that special kiss. Stand here. The rest of you can lean in as close as you want to watch.” Kevin then knelt down in front of Amy and started licking her pussy, extremely gently. Meanwhile, the other girls watched very closely and all four girls started moaning loudly. Kevin expected this, since he had placed in each of their minds a powerful desire to have their pussy licked in public, and to react strongly if they witnessed it being done to any of them. Kevin wasn’t ready to send any of them over the edge, so he stopped after about 20 seconds and stood up.

Kevin said, “Well, what do you think, is that a nice reward?” “YES! YES!” replied the girls. “Master, please tell me how to earn such a reward! I’ll do anything!” Amy was the loudest, saying, “Darling, sweet, sweet Master, I would be forever grateful if you would repeat that wonderful kissing!” They dropped to their knees and started nuzzling their faces into Kevin’s legs while continuing their pleading. Kevin then asked, “Wow, is it that appealing? I thought you guys already liked it when we kissed and had sex?” Jill replied, “Oh yes we do love that, and we are grateful every day for the wonderful things you do for us. But what you gave to Amy, that’s even better. It showed that you wanted to reward her publicly, that you think she is special and that you are proud of her.” Kevin then said, “Jill, I am proud of you, all of you. But I think I understand what you are all talking about.” Of course a big reason he understood their thoughts was that he had reinforced those exact feelings the day before. He noticed that all of their pussies were quite wet, so he proceeded with his plan.

“You will be happy to know that intend to give one more special kiss today. So, we are going to have another little contest to see which one of you deserves it most. The winner will be the one who, through words and deeds, shows herself to be most devoted to me. Now everyone stand up on your tiptoes and start slapping your asses. Your goal is to make your cheeks red, but not to injure yourself. I also want you to walk in place, touching your heels to the ground and pointing your knees high in the air on every step. I will also be watching which of you steps the best and fastest. While you do this, I want each of you to tell me how much you love me, and how much you love this contest.”

The girls immediately started a cacophony of submissive gratitude. “I am so happy that you chose me as one of your slaves, Master. Every day with you is like heaven! Please be kind enough to peek at my ass Master, I think it is starting to get red. Maybe you could check it now, Master?” Kevin let them continue until all of them had red asses, and sweat was streaming off them from the aerobic activity of their stepping in place. He asked, “Are you getting tired, slaves?” “A little,” they replied, “but I love being tired if it is from obeying your commands. This is a great idea, Master! Is my ass getting nice and red by now, Master? Look at me! Please, look at me Master! I love you very, very much, darling Master.”

“Would anyone like to have their nipples pinched?” asked Kevin. “YES! YES!” came the reply. Kevin wanted to make it difficult for them, so he said, “OK, I will start pressing my thumb and index finger together. If any of you wants your nipple pinched by me, you’ll have to maneuver it to be on top of my thumb.” Immediately the girls surrounded his outstretched had and tried to press a nipple into his thumb. Amy pushed forward fastest and got the first squeeze, after which she said, “OOOOH! Thank you, kind Master. You’re the best Master ever!” She sighed for a moment, then returned to slapping herself. Kevin then gave each of the others a good pinch.

Kevin was well pleased by their display of devotion, but eventually he decided which one had the reddest skin and the most desperate pleading. He said, “Now stop and kneel. To me, you are all winners. But, the best winner today was Karen. She really gave it her all. Everyone take some deep breaths and relax. Now Karen, are you ready to receive your prize?” “Whenever you wish, kind Master.” Kevin then knelt down and gave the others a chance to crowd in and watch. He gently pushed his nose into Karen’s pussy, which was literally dripping juices onto the floor. He licked her pussy for several minutes, by which time Karen’s body had started to crouch and her knees had started to shake. Still, she was more coherent than the other girls, who had collapsed completely to the floor, moaning, in extreme states of arousal. Kevin was very happy with the way this experiment had played out, and decided to have more contests of devotion in the future. But as he continued kissing this wonderful pussy, he asked himself the question: How to make the next week as great as this week had been?