The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Twenty-Four Seven

A week in the life of a Master and his four slaves.

Comments or criticism are most welcome. Just sent them to

Monday

Monday morning Kevin woke up, as usual, to the sight of a beautiful, smiling woman. “Good morning, Master,” Amy whispered as she leaned in to give a soft, deep kiss. “May I go down now?” Kevin nodded yes, which was her signal to move her mouth to his cock and her pussy over his face. She knew that her Master enjoyed a blow job on his morning wood, and she was eager to show her skill at bringing him to orgasm. Pleasing her Master was very important to her, since it wasn’t every day that she had good quality time alone with him. If he tired of her or sensed a lack of attentiveness, it could be days before she could earn back the privilege of tasting his sweet cum.

After he shot his wad, moaned, and relaxed, Amy turned back to kissing his mouth and face, relishing his comments of approval. He said, “That was really good, Amy. It is so nice to have an attentive girl like you to brighten my morning.” Such positive comments gave her a powerful, almost sexual joy as she heard them and she shifted to snuggling her Master and kissing his face, neck, and chest. Amy was a nurse, 28 years old, and was tall and muscular, with dark brown hair and average-sized breasts which were a sign that she did not have implants.

While she did this, he looked over to see Karen, another slave of his, standing naked near the bed. Karen, 31, was 5′ 5″ and had long straight black hair, and worked as a physical therapist. She had been sleeping on a couch in the same room, but when she heard the sounds of Amy tending to her Master, Karen moved near the bed, so as to be ready for any instructions.

“Good morning, Karen. You really look great today.” “Good morning, Master!! How may I serve you?” “Well, you could get in here and kiss the other side of my face.” “Good idea, Master! Good morning, Amy.” “Good morning, Karen,” said Amy. The two girls kissed and caressed their Master while all three of them rubbed their legs together. Occasionally the girls whispered sweet statements of devotion, such as “I love you Master,” “I’ll try my best today, Master,” “I could do this for hours, Master,” “Please tickle my clit a little more, Master.” and “Would you like anything else, Master?”

This was all very nice, helped to get him in the right mood to face the day. After rubbing and giving gentle pinches to his two slaves(and generating giggles of appreciation), he sat up and said loudly, “Time for a shower. You two better get moving, too.” They didn’t protest and plead on their knees to stay in bed a few minutes longer, but not because they didn’t want to. He had decided to end that morning ritual the previous month.

He got up and started his shower. Behind him Amy and Karen quickly made the bed, chose a few clothing options from Kevin’s closet and laid them on the bed, and then left to take their own showers and get ready for their jobs. This made it very convenient for their Master, since he could start dressing as soon as he finished his shower. Kevin, 36, was 5′ 10″ with an athletic build and conservatively cut light brown hair.

After dressing and checking his tie in the mirror, Kevin went downstairs for breakfast. On the way he stopped in the dining room where a notebook was left open on the table. Rows and columns on the page were labeled. After finding the current date, he picked up a pen and wrote a 7 next to Amy’s name and an 8 next to Karen’s name. Kevin felt that Karen was quite pleasant, but that Amy rushed the blow job slightly, and should have lingered a little longer before going for the climax. He would talk to her about it later that day.

In the kitchen, Dana was sitting at the table, reading the New York Times. She was 23, the youngest in the house, with shoulder length blond hair. On the table was some fruit, cereal, juice, and a partially disassembled copy of the local paper. “Good morning, Master! That’s a great shirt.” “Thanks, Dana. What’s new in the world this morning?” “Well, the President’s choice for the Supreme Court is having hearings today, so there is a lot of talk about that. And there is an optimistic article about Bosnia. Also...” After Dana’s bullet presentation, she and Kevin talked about the fine points of the issues for about 20 minutes. She had finished eating while reading the papers, which allowed her to give her full attention to the discussion and to clearing the dishes as her Master finished eating. Serving breakfast with the morning news was a task Kevin assigned to Dana frequently, several times a week. Before joining the house she didn’t read very much, so Kevin thought she needed more education in current events, even though she was almost finished with an undergraduate computer science degree. Kevin always thought it was a shame that universities didn’t give techies a more well-rounded education. Dana was wearing a shiny purple button down shirt, blue jeans, and brown shoes. A flowery purple hair bow added a little color, and also took a few years off her apparent age.

Eventually, she said, “I really should get going to class, Master, if that’s OK?” “Definitely, just give me a kiss first,” he said as he leaned against the counter. She moved close to him and reached her arms around his neck and said, “I love you so much, my Master. Thank you for choosing me to share you life.” Up this close he could see that she had on a faint hint of glitter eye shadow which would be difficult to see from farther away. It is likely that no other person would notice, but her desire to wear it just for her Master made him very happy. They shared a deep, passionate, moaning kiss until he broke away. “Time for class, Dana. See you tonight.” “Have a great day, Master. Bye!” Kevin then picked up his suit jacket and yelled goodbye to the other girls. He had given standing instructions to focus on their preparations for the day unless they were preparing his breakfast. They all came to the front door and kissed their Master good bye, however. That didn’t take too much effort, and it gave them a reminder of why they worked so hard during the day. They knew that if they do well at their jobs and classes that their Master will give them attention, and frequent sex. On his way out the door he picked up a pen and wrote a 9 in the notebook next to Dana’s name.

Jill looked at the clock in the corner of her computer screen and noticed that the time was 4:30. On schedule, she thought. Her job as a patent attorney was difficult, but it did let her choose her hours. She had no doubt she would become a partner in after a few more years. One great thing about the job was that the salary had allowed her to pay back her student loans quickly. That made her very happy because becoming debt free was one of the goals her Master had set for her. Every week she showed him the progress report she wrote, and he often emphasized how important it was to have a good career. She had been making progress on one of her other goals, too: physical fitness. She had worked out and reduced her calorie intake and had lost 15 pounds from her 5′ 6″ frame in the 12 months since becoming his girlfriend. At 29, she had finally started devoting herself to something other than school and work.

At 5:15 Jill arrived home, started getting dinner ready, and changed out of her conservative office attire(brown pants suit with a peach blouse and brown dress flats). She put on a pink lace bra and panties, shiny pantyhose, and a very pretty light blue, flowery minidress, made of an elastic material that was tight in the torso, but then flared into a wide, short skirt. She finished up with white high heeled sandals that had a diagonal strap across the front, and a sparkly necklace. She then applied makeup (including a little glitter) and put several tiny shiny clips in her shoulder length light brown hair, and then worked at getting the house ready for her Master.

While standing in the kitchen Jill practiced spinning in place to see how much her skirt would twirl up. She realized that her panties would be showing if she spun, which meant that she should probably wear dance panties which would hug her pantyhose tightly to her thighs. Fortunately she remembered that she had light blue dance panties and a matching bra, so she went upstairs and changed.

After a tough day at work Kevin left for home. As he entered his car he removed his jacket and tie and dropped them on the passenger seat. He didn’t give it another thought, since that day’s housekeeper was sure to get them later and hang them up in his closet later that night. Around 6:30, he opened his front door and said, “Hi, Jill, I’m home.” A few seconds later Jill walked into the room, kissed him, and said, “Welcome home, Master. I hope you’re hungry, because I am all ready to serve dinner. Is there anything I can do for you right now?” Kevin answered by saying, “Wow! There’s the new dress that Karen made. I really like it on you.” Jill’s smile showed her appreciation of the compliment. “I love the way it spins, too. Look.” She then stood back and spun around to show off how much the skirt levitated and exposed her legs.

“That’s cool,” Kevin said. “Where is everyone?” As the house monitor, Jill had been instructed to keep track of the other girls’ whereabouts and performance. This required a lot of planning and record-keeping, but Kevin adjusted the duty schedule to give Jill a smaller share of other household tasks. “Well, Karen is at the gym, Dana is doing her homework, and Amy is in the apartment practicing her sewing. Which leaves just little old lucky me to be your private sex slave.” Then Kevin and Jill kissed for a long time. Kevin went to sit on the couch and started taking off his pants. Jill took the cue and removed his shoes and socks. In no time at all Kevin was sitting on the edge of the couch and Jill was kneeling before him, sucking his cock, and thanking him for owning her. “I’m so grateful to you, my Master. I want to give back just some of the pleasure you have given me. Please tell me what I can do to make you happy. I will do anything you ask.”

Next Kevin slid down to the carpet, reached under Jill’s dress and pulled down her pantyhose and panties, which were already wet from the stimulation of sucking cock. They kissed as he started rubbing her clit and fingering her. She moaned loudly and said, “Ooh, that’s good, now faster, soft and fast, uughh, uughhhhh, don’t stop.” He used several fingers to push in and out, his hand now covered in juice. Then he returned to tickling her clit for several minutes and his arm got a little tired. “Ahhh! Ahh! Aaauuuaaahhh!” Jill yelled out as she orgasmed. Sensing her climax, Kevin got down on the floor and took off her shoes, pantyhose, and panties. He knew that Jill, in particular, loved to be kissed down below after orgasm, and he enjoyed doing it for her. Although he was her Master, he enjoyed filling her sexual needs, as long at they didn’t conflict with his own.

“I have the best Master a girl could want,” said Jill. She was stroking Kevin’s hair while he gently kissed her pussy. She said, “I can have dinner ready in 10 minutes whenever you give the word.” “Now is a good time,” said Kevin. “While it is heating up, go put on some fresh panties and those new shoes you just bought.” Jill said, “Your wish is my command, sweet Master.” Jill then attended to the kitchen briefly and went upstairs to the main bedroom, stopping along the way to pick up her shoes and soiled underwear. She returned wearing light blue open toed slides with very high heels, high enough to cause her to be careful walking down the stairs. However, she agreed that they looked great with the new dress. She hadn’t worn them earlier because her Master had said that he usually preferred to be greeted after work by a slave wearing pantyhose, and to her, the slides looked better without pantyhose.

Kevin had gone to change into shorts and a t-shirt. He then walked out the back door of the house and up the back stairs to the one bedroom apartment which made up the top floor of the house. He walked in the unlocked door and said, “Hi guys.” Amy and Dana then jumped out of their chairs and stood at attention next to their desks and said, “Good evening, Master!” He said, “Dinner is almost ready, but first tell me what you are up to.” He walked over to Dana’s desk and asked, “So, Dana, what’s up?” Dana then gave him an update on her signal processing class and when the next assignments were due. Then Kevin had Amy describe the skirt pattern she was working on. Amy was just starting to learn sewing from Karen, who had been sewing since she was 12. “Karen is having me practice on this cheaper cotton before starting on the expensive blends you have her doing. Could we eat, now, sir? I’m pretty hungry.” “Sure, let’s go downstairs,” he said.

On the way down Kevin evaluated their outfits: Amy’s black tank top covered by a thin red sweater buttoned with a single button, a long red patterned skirt, white socks, and lace-up white boots with a low heel, and Dana’s frilly white top, stretchy black pants, white socks, and running shoes. He sometimes had them all dress identically, but the novelty of that had worn off. He then told the girls that for regular days they were to dress sharp, but in a way consistent with a more normal lifestyle. He had even had them buy some non-thong panties, after banning them for several months. The exception to this policy was that the dinner girl was still expected to dress to impress, which usually meant full makeup, jewelry, and heels. Kevin had programmed them all to savor this part of dinner girl duty, and to daydream about the outfits they would choose for their next turn. On the days when it was not their turn, he encouraged them to compliment and critique the outfit of that day’s dinner girl.

Four places were set at the kitchen table. Jill ate with the others, but it was her duty to attend to the meal. Over dinner they discussed how their day had gone. As they finished Jill efficiently removed the plates and served coffee to everyone. As she finished Kevin looked at her and pointed to his shoulders. That was her cue to stand behind him and rub his shoulders until told to stop. This went on for a few seconds, after which Kevin pushed his chair away from the table and reached his hand toward Dana. He pulled her to sit on his lap facing him. “Thank you, sir” Dana said as they began kissing. “Amy,” he said, “Toes, if you please.” Amy then knelt under the table and started kissing and sucking on her Master’s bare feet. Jill added a little kissing on his neck, choosing her moments so that she wouldn’t interfere with his main interest at the time, Dana.

He didn’t want to get any of them too excited at the moment, so he broke off after a few minutes. He then announced that he and Jill were going for a walk to the video store, and that Amy should finish cleaning up. He added, “And both of you are working out tonight?” “Yes, Master,” they said. Before leaving, he removed Jill’s necklace and bracelet. “A little much for the video store, I would say.” He liked to show off his girls and let them display their affection in public, within reason. But he didn’t want them to appear too much out of place. The walk would take about 4 blocks each way, which was going to be a little tough for Jill with her new shoes, but he wanted to see how she would do. It would also be a gesture of dominance, since the old Jill would never have wanted to do it. But now, she realized that it was a minor test, which she loved because it gave her a chance to obey happily and with good cheer. In addition, she would have about an hour of quality time with her Master in public as his girlfriend.

Jill was cute, and Kevin also really enjoyed her company. She was so smart about so many things, including science, politics, history, and music. That was the main reason Kevin had her continue as his public girlfriend, even after he had acquired three other girls. She kept Kevin on his toes and told him when didn’t make sense, and educated him about topics he had told her to learn. For example, Kevin had decided he wanted to learn more about the history of painting, but didn’t want to do the research himself. Therefore he asked Jill to go to the library and put together a presentation for all of them about art history which she planned to give the next weekend. They talked about it while they walked and held hands. Jill said the research was going well.

Of course Kevin liked to keep Jill on her toes too, both intellectually and by keeping her in very high heels a lot of the time. Halfway to the store, he released her hand and told her to count to 100, then run to him. Then he walked further down the sidewalk. After counting to 100, she took off running as fast as she could, but since he hadn’t given permission to remove her high heels, she had to float high in the air. And since the shoes might slip off, she had to keep her toes pointed when her feet left the ground. He waited at the end of the block for her to watch her catch up. Since she was giving a good effort, when she got there he rewarded her with a hug and a few squeezes on the ass. She teased him and said, “You’re bad sometimes. Did you know that?” He replied, “You are adorable sometimes. Did you know that?” She answered by whispering in his ear, “Master, I love you very much. I know what you’re doing, and I like it. I love being your toy dolly.”

When they got home to watch the video, Amy and Dana had gone to the gym. Kevin sat down to watch the movie while Jill got ready to go the gym herself. After some reading and sewing, Karen came over to spend the night with her Master. After fucking her, Kevin had her lick his ear while he fell asleep.

Tuesday

Tuesday was pretty similar to Monday, except that all of the girls’ roles had switched. Karen woke up in bed with her Master and got to swallow his first cum of the day; Jill slept on the couch and got a quick morning snuggle; Amy served breakfast; and Dana was the dinner girl.

That night Dana, the dinner girl, wore a sparkly red showgirl-type thong leotard with red tights and red T-strap high heeled sandals. Several red ribbons were tied in her hair. The outfit was kind of a private joke since a woman as short as Dana (5′ 3″) would never get hired as a Vegas showgirl. As sometimes happens on nights like these, neither of them said a word about her outfit at all. They just treated it as a normal part of daily life. On other dinner girl nights Dana had worn a cheerleader outfit, a furry full-body kitten outfit, or a fuzzy pink underwear set. Amy’s favorite outfits included nice business suits and a satin Playboy bunny uniform with ears, a tail, and black nylons. Jill had a dainty style, wearing a lot of lace and flowery patterns. Karen favored a more formal look, often wearing red or black velvet dresses which showed off her cleavage and elaborate hairdo’s showing off her beautiful long black hair.

Everyone was home for dinner that night except Amy who was at the gym. After dinner Kevin wanted to let Dana to know that he noticed her outfit. After she cleared the table he sat on the couch and had Dana sit on his lap. They kissed for a while, after which Kevin said, “Dana, this is a great outfit you have put together. Have you been practicing the dance routines that go with it?” Dana replied, “Definitely, Master. Jill and I spent hours tweaking them last weekend. May I show you now?” Kevin said, “Sure, I have to go to the gym, but I have time to watch a performance.” “That would be great, Master. Let me check my makeup, and I’ll meet you downstairs.” Kevin replied, “Sure, just meet me there when you are ready.” Kevin went down and perused the CD collection while he waited. The room was tasteful, with a wood floor, mirrors, and a ballet bar. This was where Jill practiced her ballet, Amy her yoga, and Karen and Kevin practiced salsa together. He knew that Dana had been practicing to “Sex Bomb” from the Sex and the City soundtrack, so he got the CD ready for her.

A few minutes later Dana appeared downstairs in full showgirl glory. She confidently walked up to her standing Master, spontaneously dropped to her knees, and said, “I am honored to have you as audience for this routine which I choreographed myself. I hope you like it.” She then checked and started the CD, and went to the center of the floor to get ready. When the song started she burst into a spectacular routine of kicks, splits, and cartwheels. After her years of gymnastics competition and her current schedule of multiple practice sessions each week, her dance technique was excellent. And since she sincerely wanted to look good for her Master, her smile was real and not faked at all. After the song he cuddled her and kissed her and said, “Thank you thank you thank you.” He then lowered her to the dance floor and started rubbing her clit and nipples. He started removing her leotard, which she took as a signal to wiggle out of her leotard, tights, and shoes, which she did amazingly fast. Her puuuuussy was already wet from the arousal of dancing for her Master. Kevin tickled her all over and kissed her tiiiiits while Dana moaned, “That feels so good. Please don’t stop.” Kevin was getting such a boner by this point that he pulled off his shirt and shorts and got into a 69 with Dana on top. Soon after they both orgasmed happily.

After that, Kevin went to the gym with Jill. To fit in, they both wore ordinary workout clothes. That night in bed Jill gave Kevin an excellent blow job before they drifted off to sleep in each other’s arms.

Wednesday

It was 5:30 Wednesday night, and Amy still hadn’t decided on her dinner girl outfit. She had narrowed it down to a stylish light purple business suit with a pearl-embroidered blouse, or a silver satin prom-style dress with several bows. After considering that the last two nights her Master had been greeted by “dainty” outfits, she decided to go with the suit. Also, he had complimented her strongly the last time she wore it. He said that her extra height and the authority of the suit made a nice package on her. He also said it was a perfect choice for a girl playing a doggie, so she expected that if she wore it tonight, she might get to do that again and make her Master smile. She was glad she had just purchased expensive pantyhose and light purple pumps with gold accents near the toes that matched the suit perfectly. The skirt went down almost to her knees, and was fastened with a gold chain belt.

Amy fixed her hair and large earrings, and then did her makeup. To add a little fun, she decided to go with a sluttier look that night. Bright eye shadow and blush, with dark, multicolored lips. She looked in the mirror to see how her metallic purple lip liner changed shade as she slowly puckered and kissed the air. In her own humble opinion, she thought she looked gorgeous. She then sat on the couch reading until her Master opened the door. She jumped up and went to the door and said, “Welcome home, Master. I hope your day went well.” Kevin replied, “It was excellent. Thanks for asking.” At that point Amy smiled, tilted her head slowly, and puckered several times to show off her beautiful face. “Master, I hope that I can (kiss noise) make tonight excellent, too. May I (kiss noise) kiss you now?” She looked so adorable that Kevin couldn’t wait any longer, so her answered by kissing her.

Later that night they all had dinner together and discussed the running of the house. Jill had her notebook and reported the scores given all the girls during the past week, and presented her proposed duty schedule for the next week. Kevin looked it over and approved it.

After Amy finished the dishes she put her suit jacket back on and went into the living room where Kevin was watching TV on the couch. He said, “Amy, I think now would be a good time to get my cane and hackeysack. Be a good doggie and get them.” Amy replied, “Great, Master! Doggie wants to play!” She left and returned on all fours with the cane in her mouth. It had a handle and a white tip. Kevin took the cane and waved the cane in front of Amy’s face. He said, “Kiss the pretty light, doggie.” While squatting, Amy bobbed her head trying to touch her lips to the end of the cane. After she succeeded, Kevin said, “now go get the ball.” Amy scooted off and returned with a 2 inch diameter ball which looked like a miniature soccer ball but was softer.

Kevin played fetch with Amy for a while and then got down on the floor so he could stroke her back while she panted. He then thought he could make it a little more fun by adding a second doggie. He told Amy to wait and then walked back to the apartment. Dana was studying while Karen was working with Jill on a sewing project. After the usual greetings, he said, “Dana, I’m sorry we didn’t get to play very long last night since I went to the gym. Can your studying wait long enough to play a little?” Dana replied, “Yes, Master. What did you have in mind?” “Well, I have Amy downstairs playing doggie. She’s wearing an elegant business suit and looks like a successful executive. Of course, that makes her looks really cute when she squats on her hind legs and pants for treats. I thought you could wear your interview suit and the two of you could compete at playing fetch.” Dana replied, “That sounds adorable! I bet I’ll win since I have shorter legs.”

Fifteen minutes later Dana was on all fours licking Kevin’s right ear while he sat on the ground of the living room. She was wearing a navy blue business suit with blue slingback pumps and blue nylons which made her legs look great. Amy was licking his left ear. Kevin was using one hand to tickle each girl, stroking their nipples to elicit gentle humming. Occasionally he would give a nipple a sharp pinch, which would then cause that girl to bark, then giggle. He tossed the ball across the room but the girls kept kissing and nuzzling. Then he said, “Fetch!” and they both scooted over on all fours as fast as they could. Amy returned with the ball in her mouth and proudly dropped it into her Master’s hand. Kevin said, “Who’s a good girl? Who’s a happy doggie?” Amy panted and nuzzled her face into her Masters chest. “I’m a happy doggie! I’m a very happy doggie!” said Amy. Then Dana joined in and said, “Me too Master. I’m a happy doggie too. I want a chance to fetch too. Please throw the ball again!”