The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Champion

by The Dark Narrator

Part 4

Alex sat back in his office chair and sighed happily. April Madison was on her knees, her head bobbing rhythmically on his cock. He had tried not to have this happen, but the idea of having a full in lesbian happily sucking his cock was just too much for him to resist. He would need to bring Megan into the office to give her another session with his program to get her fully on board with Jennifer being around.

He would also need to do a deep dive into April’s life to see if she would be worth keeping around, or if she would just be a diversion. If she was a keeper, they sure could use a maid. He would have more time with Megan and having a live-in maid to fuck at will would be a nice thing.

April had stopped in for her session before she went to practice and her hair was braided in a cute way that allowed him to grab the ends like handles. He pulled her head in and he could hear her choke on his cock. There was just something enjoyable about that sound to him. Especially coming from a blow job virgin. He pulled her off his cock and stood, “bend over the desk. I want to be the first man to fuck that tight pussy of yours.” He ordered her as he watched her move.

The school-colored softball pants did wonderful things to her ass and he was tempted to spank it before she left. The only thing stopping him was the chance that someone else saw it and asked questions. He was already taking a huge risk with this little deviant distraction as it was. He pulled the pants down to past her hips and grabbed onto her tightly. He thrust into her forcefully, feeling the tightness of her pussy engulf his cock. He might be pushing his boundaries, but it felt so fucking good.

Megan still had her wedding dress on, the white gown pooled around her feet, the thin straps hanging loose just below her shoulders. She was a thing of beauty and he was in awe. He hadn’t seen her in it until a few hours ago when she walked down the aisle, and he still couldn’t believe how it hugged her in all the right ways. “You look absolutely stunning, Mrs. Dauber.” He said. His hands caressed her shoulders as he pushed her down into her knees. More than anything in the world he wanted to shoot his load all over her perfectly made-up face. He had already fucked her in every hole that she had, but marking her while she was wearing the wedding dress would be the ultimate show of power.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor, his cock ready for her. He didn’t even let her speak before he pushed her onto his cock, she readily accepted it as her lips formed a tight seal. He looked down at his bride, perfect in every way as she hungrily bobbed on his shaft. “You’re doing great, darling. But tonight, I want to cum all over that lovely face of yours. I want to mark you as mine for all time.” He pushed into her throat as she bobbed.

She tried to respond but he didn’t allow her the time to actually speak as he fucked her face. He could see where her makeup was setting to run around her eyes from the tears and that just pushed him harder. She was struggling as he forced himself deeper down into her waiting mouth and it turned him on. It didn’t take long for him to reach the brink as he pushed her off, “Don’t move.” He said as he jacked himself for just a few seconds before he exploded all over her face. Ribbons of his cum splashing all over her cheeks and nose. “That’s perfect, darling. I think we should let that dry a bit before we properly consume the marriage.”

Dr. Melissa Padilla watched as her patients’ eyes glazed over and their face went slack. The large noise canceling headphones didn’t distract from the scene as the light from the monitor illuminated the room. This was her first test of the device that Alex Daumer had built and she had to admit it was brilliant. It basically overwhelmed the mind until it went into a state of shutdown. Leaving only the basic motor skills intact. It left the mind completely open to any and all changes that she could think of.

She had read his notes and he had upgraded the program from its original configuration. He had streamlined the delivery system so that he could make significant changes without needing much time. No wonder he was able to cure April Madison so quickly. She thought. This particular patient was a soccer mom looking to quit smoking. Melissa gave the woman a once over, trendy athleisure outfit along with the thousand-dollar purse and designer sneakers.

She could cure her with one single session of this program, but where was the fun in that? Soccer mom’s husband was a plastic surgeon and he had more than enough money for as many sessions as needed to stop smoking. Melissa considered the other perks, it would be so easy to have this bored housewife down on her knees under her desk, eagerly eating her out. That’s what Alex had done after all; he’d used this program to turn Megan Dorden into little more than a mind-controlled slave of his. It made her wonder at the effect of repeated exposure, could there be an underlying danger in too many sessions with this program?

She needed more answers, but she wasn’t sure she would get them with just trial and error. She needed to go to the source, she needed to ask Alex Daumer himself. She just had to figure out a way to get him to agree to talk about it.

* * *

Alex walked into his house on Friday evening to one of the greatest sights he had ever seen. Standing by the door with a tumbler of whiskey on a tray was April Madison. Her hair has been styled to frame her face; the tiny white maids cap set perfectly against it. The parody of a maid’s uniform that she wore hugged her body perfectly, the Demi cups of the top highlighted and pushed her large breasts up while leaving the nipples free. The thong and sheer skirt hid nothing below the waste. Fishnet stockings and a pair of flats rounded out the ensemble. “Welcome home master!” She said in a husky voice.

“Thank you, April.” Alex replied as he took the glass and moved into the living room. April quickly moved to kneel beside him as she unlaced one shoe and then the other. He sipped his whiskey as she worked, ignoring her as she worked. He heard another car pull into the driveway and watched as April jumped up and hurried off. Watching her ass jiggle as she moved to the small bar and prepared a drink before returning to the same spot by the door.

Megan opened the door and glared down at the smaller woman. She set her briefcase on the small table by the front door and took the cocktail glass off of the tray. Megan’s heels made her tower over April and Alex smiles at the memory of her suggesting that the young maid only wear flats as a reminder of her diminutive status. The dark blue power suit she wore accentuated her curves and highlighted her long legs.

Megan moved into the living room and leaned down to give Alex a kiss, “Hello sir. I’ve missed you.”

She said before moving to the large couch. April quickly moved to the floor in front of Megan and helped her take her heels off. “Be careful with those, they cost more than your worthless hide.” Megan hisses at April as her heels are placed to the side.

“I’m sorry mistress.” The girl replied softly as she bowed her head.

“I bet you are. Coming in here looking like that, acting all submissive and yet you still do a shit job of cleaning my house.” Megan said. She looked up at Alex, “Did you know that little April here forgot to lay out my clothes last night?”

April cowered and squeaked out a soft reply, “you said not to leave your clothes out anymore because you said I don’t clean the wardrobe well enough and your clothes are dusty.”

Megan shot forward and grabbed the girl by the hair, pulling her in close. “Don’t you talk back to me you little bitch.”

Alex cleared his throat and smiled, “Now darling. Please remember that we can’t leave any marks for others to see. Little April has to go back to school soon and no one can question where she’s been.”

Megan sneered at the smaller woman and pushed her back into the floor. “When will dinner be ready?”

“It’s in the oven, mistress.” April replied as she cowered and moved away.

Alex watched the exchange and wondered if he had overdone it. Adding April into the house part time has been a wonderful idea. It had given him a new layer to pursue his depraved fantasies. He had needed to add a new layer to Megan’s conditioning, using her devotion to him as leverage to treat April poorly. He may have to rethink just how jealous he wanted her to be. “April, go check on dinner.” He watched as she scurried off. He turned his attention to Megan and beckoned to her with his finger. “You are overdressed and haven’t give me a proper welcome.”

Megan finished her cocktail and stood, her arms deftly slipping her jacket off. The white blouse was thin enough for him to see her rock-hard nipples through the material. She shimmied out of her pants, exposing the off-white thong and garter set she wore. The white stocking held perfectly in place by the straps. She stretched as her arms pulled the blouse over her head, the matching lace bra. She moved forward and dropped to her knees in front of him, her eyes darting towards the door where April went. “I’m sorry, sir. The maid just pushes all of my buttons.”

He watched her unbuckle his pants, her fingers caressing his growing member gently. “Perhaps after dinner I will let you take her from behind but you just have to promise not to leave any marks.”

Megan nodded eagerly as she swallowed his cock. He sipped on his whiskey as she bobbed her head in rhythm. “April dear.” He said over his shoulder. Soft footsteps announced her arrival as she stopped just to the side. He handed her the empty glass and gave her a quick look. “Another if you please.” He saw her staring at Megan, “Jealous?”

April turned her eyes to the ground and replied demurely, “yes master.”

Alex cupped her ass as she stood there, groping her bare cheeks with his fingers. “If you’re a good girl, I might let you have some later. If you aren’t too tired after your mistress gets done with you. You’ve upset her and she will be punishing you after dinner.”

The girl whimpered as Megan looked up at her. She pulled off of his cock just long enough to spit an insult at her. “You’re not touching this cock with your whore mouth tonight. You’ll be lucky if you can walk tomorrow.”

April squeaked and rushed off to refill the drink as Megan returned to her task at hand. Alex groaned loudly as she began again. “Darling. Do please be nice to little April. She’s trying hard to please you. If you aren’t careful with her, you will break her. That’s trouble I can’t afford. If you can’t play nice l, I just may let her be the one who plays with you.”

Alex felt her stiffen on his cock, he knew that he had hit a sore spot for her. She was his wife and April was the maid, but the rules would be followed, his word was the law.