The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Trophy Champion

by The Dark Narrator

Part 2

Megan sat in on her bed, tears rolling down her face. Several members of the volleyball team sat around her. “I can’t believe I was so stupid to think he cared about me.” She said, wiping the tears away.

“He’s an asshole, Meg. He made a huge mistake, that little bitch he’s hooking up with won’t stick around.” Amber Jennings, the lanky dark-haired teammate said.

“Yeah, fuck that asshole. You’re back on the market, girl. You can’t sit in here and cry, he’s already out there putting his little pencil dick into anything that opens its legs for him. We need a girl’s night!” Simone Walker, the mocha skinned captain of the team.

Megan shook her head. “No, I think it’s better to just let things blow over for a few days.” She just wanted to forget about everything. Jeff had embarrassed her in public in front of dozens of people.

“Nope!” Simone replied. We are going out tonight. We need to let people know you are in control. Jeff fucked up and the whole world will see it. “

* * *

Alex rolled over and rubbed his face, the phone screeching on the nightstand. The clock read 2 am and he wondered who the hell would be calling him at this hour.

“Hello”, he said as he tapped the accept button.

“Alex, he’s cheating on me.” He heard Megan say through tears. He could hear music in the background.

“Megan?” He asked. “Are you ok?”

“No, I’m not. Jeff is an asshole and I’m drunk and crying and it’s not fair.” He could hear several other voices in the background, obviously she was out with the team. He figured they would try to cheer her up, but he didn’t expect a drunk call from her.

“Megan, listen…you need to go back to your dorm room and sleep this off. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” He knew that rationalizing with her would be a waste of time. He just needed her to get some rest.

“But I need you Alex, need your help to fix ma’ head again.” Her words were starting to slur, and he could hear her giggle a little as she spoke. “I need you, Alex.”

She was far enough along in his programming that he knew she was telling the truth. She did need him; he was too imprinted on her at this point. She was just sloppy drunk and the moment. He heard commotion in the background and was starting to get a bit worried. “Megan, where are you?”

“O’Malley’s just off campus.” She said, giggling again.

He sighed and rolled out of bed. “Don’t leave. Just stay there, I’m on my way.”

Alex leaned back in his recliner and sighed happily. Dinner at Villago’s had been incredible as always, it was never hard to get a table when the owner was best friends with Megan. Simone Walker had finished college with a business degree and within a few years had opened one of the premiere restaurants on the east coast. He sipped at his glass of whiskey and smiled down at his lovely wife. She looked up and smiled around his cock, her head never stopping its up and down motion. Her black bra and panties were discarded on the floor. Black Fishnets and black strappy heels were her only clothing. She confessed to him early on that she had never given head before, and he knew that would be something to fix. Over the years she had learned everything that he liked and had perfected the art of the blowjob.

He grabbed her hair firmly and held her in place as he came down her throat. She sealed her lips around his cock and swallowed his load, like she had so many times before. As he let her go, she gasped for air, her face a mask of desire. “Thank you, sir, I love sucking your cock.”

Even half out of breath, Megan had a way of saying that that just made his cock hard all over again. “Turn around, hands and knees. I want to fuck your from behind.”

The fallout of the scene at the bar wasn’t nearly as bad as it could have been. The team had gotten a bit rowdy inside of the bar, but Alex (and the money the doctor) gave him smoothed over any real issues. His timely arrival had kept there from being any blowback to the team, which made him all but a Saint in the eyes of the girls.

“I’m telling you man; Jennifer is a beast in the sack. Better than Megan ever was” Alex was minding his own business as he sat in the cafeteria when he overheard that one sentence. He turned slightly and saw Jeff walking with a few players on the basketball team. He wanted to ignore the comments, because he orchestrated the breakup, but after hearing Megan cry over this guy he wasn’t in the mood to hear him bad mouth her.

“She can do things with her mouth that are incredible. Megan wouldn’t ever go down on me. She said it was degrading or some shit like that.” Jeff laughed, “Jen loves it, like she’s been training for years to do it.”

Alex pulled out his phone and began to type out a message, someone was going to need to learn a lesson.

* * *

Jeff groaned as he woke up, the last thing he remembered was going out with Jennifer. Friday night at the bar was always a fun time, especially with a minx like her. She suggested a road trip for the holiday weekend, just the two of them having wild sex at every place they stopped.

He tried to rub his eyes and found that he couldn’t move. “Jen? What the hell!” He was sitting in a solid metal chair with his arms tied to the chair behind him and his feet tied to the legs. He finally got a look at the room he was in; it was a dark and damp room. He figured it was a basement of some kind. There was a large flat screen tv on the wall and a table with a laptop on it. It was then that he was naked.

“Jen, anyone. Get me out of here.” He struggled against the heavy ropes that held him in place. A door opened somewhere behind him and he started yelling, “Help, Help me!! Somebody.”

“No one can hear you. This basement is below the parking garage, and it’s a holiday weekend. There’s no one here but you and us.” Alex said as walked into view. His casual clothing was in stark contrast to that of Jennifer, who was wearing nothing but a pair of fuck me pumps and a black collar around her neck.

“Fuck you man! When I get out of this, you’re dead! I’ll kill both of you for this.” Jeff screamed and struggled.

“Jeff, you don’t realize the situation you’re in. You see, little Jennifer here has been doing everything I’ve told her to do since she walked up to you that fateful day two months ago. Every single thing is because I wished it. I was totally content to just let it go, but you had to continue to bad mouth Megan. You are the one that was unfaithful to her, and you just had to take one last shot at her.”

Jeff stopped screaming and tilted his head. “Wait I know you, you’re that guy that always seems to be with those volleyball sluts. You’re that cuck that follows them around all the time.”

Alex moved to the laptop and turned it on. “You’re not doing yourself any favors here, Jeff. You see, Jennifer here will do anything I ask her to do. Isn’t that right, Jennifer?”

Jennifer moved forward for the first time, the little tag on her collar jingling as she walked, “Yes sir.”

The large tv came to life as Alex tapped away at the screen. “Jennifer here was my first guinea pig for this little project. With this I will make you a complete and total slave of mine. Trust me, it will work.”

The tv started to swirl and flow in a vibrant array of colors across the screen. “We’ve got all weekend, Jeff. By the time it’s all over, you and I will become closer than family.” He nodded and Jennifer moved forward with a pair of wireless headphones.

Megan ran forward and pulled the smaller brunette into a tight hug. “Laura! It’s been too long since I’ve seen you.” The brunette was a full foot shorter than Megan, with long hair that was in a braid down her back. She wore a less elegant business suit than Megan had on, and it was a slate gray as opposed to Megan’s light blue.

“It’s been four years, not since you’re wedding. Speaking of, how is Alex doing?” Laura Saunders had never been the best player on the volleyball team, but she worked hard to stay with the team.

“He’s doing great, he’s finally settling into his practice. He’s building his client base up, it’s just a slow process. But he’s great.” Megan smiles warmly as she thinks about her husband. “Tell me about you, what’s the deal with Josh? Is he being indecisive again?”

Laura shook her head. “He’s being an asshole again is all. He’s been drinking a lot more and he’s always angry. There’s been a lot of problems with the housing market That’s affecting his ability to sell houses, or so he says.” She waved her hand flippantly. “I don’t know anymore, but I’m not here to talk about my woes. I want to hear about you, big shot! Financial hot shot, endorsement queen. How many endorsement checks are you still cashing, four or five?”

Megan laughed, “it’s still at five. But one is probably going to end soon. I doubt that sports drink will keep me on the roster when there’s so many top tier athletes killing it in college. Besides, the work at Wallace has been picking up, now that they realize how valuable I can be to their team.”

“Megan-tron, still killing it even after college, I’m jealous.” Laura finished off her glass of wine and poured herself a second glass.

“Laura, be honest with me. Is everything ok?” Megan asked seriously.

Laura sat there looking at her glass of wine before closing her eyes and starting to cry. “Oh Megan. It’s all falling apart. Josh is breaking up with me, car sales is a terrible job. I should have switched like you did.” She finished the second glass and sat back, her body slumping in total defeat.

“Oh sweetie.” Megan said.

* * *

Megan slumped to the ground, sweat covering her body as she moaned in happiness. Alex had just finished inside of her for the third time and have sat back. Both were panting loudly. She felt a light smack on her bare ass as she lay there.

“That was wonderful as always, darling. But something is wrong, what is it?” Alex asked as he sat there.

Megan signed loudly, “I saw Laura Saunders today. Her life is falling apart.”

Alex frowned; he remembered Laura. She was one of the girls that always stuck up for his relationship with Megan in the beginning. She got her communications degree but couldn’t figure out a way to use it. “I’m sorry, darling. Is there anything we can do? I always liked Laura.” The fact that she had a dynamite body didn’t hurt either.

“I don’t know, sir. Do you know anyone she can talk to? I mean obviously she’s too close to us for you to be objective as a therapist, but you have to know someone.”

Alex sat back and thought about it, he had a solution, but did he want to use it.

Alex sat in his office and glanced at the person sitting across from him. Jeff’s demeanor was totally different than it had been before. “Tell me again what your plan is.”

Jeff leaned forward. “I’m going to go to the closest gay bar and I’m going to proposition every guy there until I find one that will film me sucking his dick. Then I’m going to post it to every social media site I can and tag the school in it.”

“And you’re sure that’s what you want to do?” Alex asked

Jeff nodded and continued, “it’s the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do. I love the idea of being an exhibitionist, and I’ve always hid my homosexuality behind my macho facade.”

Alex sat back and wrote some notes on a legal pad. “And to be clear, you and I have never met before.”

“I don’t even know who you are.” Jeff said, shaking his head. “And as soon as I leave here, I’m going to forget ever being here.”

* * *

The scandal rocked the school, it was all over the news. Megan sat in the same chair Jeff had been in just the night before, her face bright with a smile, “I can’t believe he actually did that.”

Alex shrugged, “college can be a place of exploration and discovery. Maybe he finally realizes the truth about himself.”

Megan thought about it as she sat across from him. The past few sessions together she had been dressing nicer for her visits. Today she wore a flirty white peasant blouse with a long blue flowing skirt. Her hair flowed down her shoulders. “Alex, why haven’t you asked me out yet? I know you want to, he’ll most of the team believes that you should have already.”

Alex smiled and shook his head, “Megan, I want nothing more than to ask you out, but I can’t do that while you are seeing me in an official capacity. It’s against the rules and would be unethical.”

Megan snorted a laugh, “that’s bullshit, Alex. What’s the real reason?”

Alex laughed and held up his hands, “You got me. That is all bullshit. The truth is I’ve been secretly brainwashing you to be my slave for the rest of your life and I haven’t finished yet.” He said with a grin.

Megan sighed and shook her head. “Fine, I will wait until I’m not your patient anymore. But the very next day I better get asked out, or I’m going to come over here and kick your ass.”

“That’s a deal” Alex replied and handed the headphones to her. She eagerly put them on and was almost immediately in a trance.

Alex took a sip from his cocktail and smiled. “Thanks again for this lunch meeting, Melissa.” He nodded gently at the woman sitting across from him. Melissa Padilla was almost 15 years older than his 28, but she looked much younger. Her brown hair was in a severe bun and she wore a top-of-the-line professional skirt suit in heather gray. They had met at a therapy conference not long after he had graduated. She had gone to State for psychology and had the most successful practices in the city. She was a well-known problem solver for her clients, but she was also well known as having the personality of a rabid bear.

“Of course, Alex. It’s always a pleasure to meet with colleagues.” Her tone was professional and a bit coy. “How’s that lovely wife of yours? I saw one of her commercials yesterday.”

Alex laughed slightly; Melissa had been shameless in her pursuit of him early on. If she had known how he ended up married, she would have had him arrested. She had settled down since, but she was always playful in some way. “Megan is doing well. She’s on her way to a corner office. She’s making the people at Wallace Financial very happy.”

Melissa nodded as she finished the last of the wine in her glass. “Who knew that she had such a head for numbers? Didn’t she want to be a sportscaster at one point?”

“Actually, she did. It was one of her professors that convinced her to give the financial stuff a try.” He sat back in his chair and swirled the cocktail around in his glass. “Don’t get me wrong, she would have been a great sports personality…”

“But she wouldn’t have made enough to support you through your early years.” Melissa finished. Her tone stayed playful but the dig at his early struggles was real. Meeting her had helped him understand a lot of the nuances of the business that they don’t ever teach you in school. Megan’s money, and her willingness to give him anything he asked, was the reason he had survived the first couple of years.

“Well. Yes, there is that part, but she’s happy doing it. She’s a force to be reckoned with, just like when she was an athlete. She will be a partner in five more years at the very latest.” Alex replied. “Also, I wasn’t that bad off. I had enough clients to keep the lights on, just not enough to continue renting the space.” He chuckled softly. “Speaking of my wife, I have a favor to ask. One of her good friends from those college days is having a really hard go of it lately and Megan thinks talking to a professional would help her.”

“Talk to the woman then.” Melissa said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“That’s the thing. It would be too personal for me to get involved because she’s such a good friend of ours.” Alex said as he finished his drink.

“So, you asked me here to see if I could squeeze another person into my schedule?” Her eyes narrowed as she gazed at him.

“Also to catch up. I do consider you a friend after all. I wouldn’t usually ask something like this, but she’s a mess and she really does need the best.”

Melissa leaned forward in her chair, her eyes still narrowed, “I’ll do it, but this favor is going to cost you. I’m currently seeing a young lady that’s having issues with severe sleep disorders. She’s a collegiate athlete, just like that wife of yours. It’s right up your alley.”

Alex sighed; he knew that Melissa had a ton of difficult clients. If she was sending one his way then they would be difficult. “Deal.”

* * *

“Dr. Padilla said you’ve got problems with sleep patterns.” Alex asked the girl sitting across from him. She was his height and she had a thicker frame that was mostly muscle. April Madison was a shortstop and was struggling ever since she had broken up with her girlfriend.

“Yes.” She said defensively. “Nothing works, I’ve tried everything. If I can’t get my shit together, I’m going to get kicked off of the team and lose my scholarship.” She ran a hand through her shoulder length blonde hair. Her skin was tanned and she looked tired but also angry.

“I see. So, tell me about this problem.” Alex inquired.

April took a deep breath, “Ever since I broke up with Cassie, I’ve had these intense anxiety attacks when I’m sleeping. I have these intense dreams about our last fight and I don’t know. It just plays over and over and then I can’t breathe.”

Alex scrawled notes down on his paper. “I’ve heard of this before and I might have a way to help. It was something I was working on in college. It combines harmonics and visual stimulation to create a sensory experience that can help with stress and anxiety.”

Alex laughed as he opened the door for Megan. The smile on her face was matched by the one on his. Their first date had been a huge success, they had done the traditional dinner and a movie. She had finished his whole program of reconditioning a couple of weeks ago. He still has the pictures of her on her knees with her mouth open, proudly showing her cum covered tongue and lips.

He held open the door to his small apartment for her and watched her ass sway in the loose sundress. “Dress off, on your knees.” He said as he closed the door.

“Yes sir.” She answered and quickly pulled the dress over her head. She slipped off her sneakers and dropped to her knees eagerly. The thought of not immediately obeying an order from him was an alien concept to her at this point. She was his in any way that he desired.

He moved forward and stood in front of her. “Open my pants and suck me off.” She eagerly opened his belt and pants, pulling them down far enough that his hard cock sprang into view. With a grin she plunged forward, her head bobbing up and down on his member almost with reverence.

He grabbed her by the hair and rammed his cock deep into her throat as she sucked. He could hear her gag slightly as he did so and he laughed. His dreams had finally come true. His dream girl was now his. He shot his load into her mouth as she sucked hard to collect every drop. As he pulled back, she looked up at him. “Good girl” he said as he patted her on the head. “Before we get to the main event, there’s a few things that we need to talk about.”

He walked over to the small dining room table and flipped open a folder. “You will change your major from communications to finance.”

Still on her knees Megan tilted her head, “Yes sir, but why?” The question seemed ridiculous given that she was naked and cum covered.

“Because you belong to me now and the idea of you being away for long periods of time doesn’t work for me. Finance will allow you to work closely and you can make a lot of money doing it.” His words were firm and gave little room for argument.

She closed her mouth and nodded, there wasn’t anything she wouldn’t do if he said so. “The second thing is our relationship. I figure we can date for the rest of this year. Next year, I will propose and you will say yes, or course.”

Her body was perfect, long and shapely and it fit her height, he could stare at her naked form all day. But he wanted to do so much more than stare at her. “After you graduate and I get my doctorate, which should be within a few months of each other, we will get married. You can plan that; I honestly don’t care. I have the thing that matters the most already, this is just a formality for the rest of the world.”

He moved back to where she was at, “hHands and knees, turn that ass around. I want to fuck your from behind.” As she adjusted her position he once again took in her toned form. He ran his hand along her wet clit and smiled, she was excited even as he controlled her. “This needs to be cleaned up. You can have a small patch of hair above your clit, but shave the rest at all times.”

“Yes sir.” She said and moaned as he slid himself slowly into her. Her long back arched as he fully pushed himself into her. His hand grabbed her hair and yanked it back, forcing her head to crane back. A loud moan followed the movement as he began thrusting into her. “Oh, fuck me sir.”