The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains gay-male sex, mind control, water sports and perhaps some other kinks. If you don’t find these things appealing, or if it is illegal for you to read these things, don’t! (Though I wonder how and why you got here in the first place)

This work is completely fictional, and was conceived within my twisted mind, as are all the characters in it. It was influenced by some elements from Terry Goodkind’s ‘The Sword of Truth’ fantasy novels series.

Please write to me if you like the story, if you have constructive criticism, or if you have an idea as to how it should go on (I do not promise to use such ideas). Flames will be joyously ignored.

THE TOUCH

II. Second meeting at the bathroom

All through the next 4 days of the journey I watched Sean with growing satisfaction. He was so clearly following my instructions to the fullest. His eyes were red from lack of sleep, and he was obviously very tired, and yet he behaved like his former usual energetic self. The thought crossed my mind that he could possibly collapse of exhaustion, but I waved that thought from my mind. The Touch gave people amazing strength and stamina, or maybe it was just releasing what was already within and bringing it to the fullest. He was now so deeply in love, for short of a better word, with me, that he will not let anything, stand in his way of obedience. Besides, if things would really get dangerous he’ll make sure to inform me.

First time the guys in his crowd started making jokes on my expense, Sean looked like he’d just swallowed a frog, but a glare from me was enough to make him improve his acting skills.

He was, however, getting more and more cranky with Sarah, always shouting at her and insulting her. I kind of pitied her, she wasn’t a bad girl, and I think she really did love him, but I didn’t think she’d stand this kind of treatment for long.

On the fifth day (the eighth day of the journey), at breakfast he approached me, making it seem as though he was casually walking pass me and slipped a note into me hand. “What are you looking at, Faggot?!” he said to me with an angry (and quite loud) tone, but his expression was one imploring forgiveness. I didn’t say a word and, keeping my face blank, walked away from him. When I was at a safe distance I retrieved the note and read it.

“My only and beloved Master,

I am nothing but a worm in front of Your greatness, and even more so now that I am failing You, but as You have ordered your lowly slave, I must let You know that I am on the brink of breaking down. I would have willing given up all my sleep for the rest of this journey, and damn the consequences to myself, were it not for Your specific orders, which I dare not break, even to my great shame. Please tell me what to do, Master.

With my love and adoration,
Your worthless and pathetic slave,
Pussyboy.”

I waited for some time before I answered him, and whenever I went I always saw him looking at me with begging eyes. I looked at him angrily and he left with his head lowered. This was going too far, I thought, What if one of his friends saw him looking at me like that? Something had to be done, and something will be done. As we returned to the hostel from another nightmarish day in which I managed to fall at least a dozen of times from my skis, much to the enjoyment of the “hip” guys, my body was all sore. At supper I managed to slip a note to Sean. It didn’t say much, just a little:

“00:00, same place”

His face shone as he read the note. His smile was so dreamy and beautiful, I wanted to kiss him there and then, but of course, I didn’t. There’ll be time enough for that soon.

* * *

I headed to the bathroom at around five passed twelve. I wanted him to wait a bit for me. When I reached the bathroom, about a minute or two later he was already there. He was wearing clothes very similar to ones he wore several nights before, a sleeveless yellow T-shirt and blue shorts, and was obviously very nervous and excited. When he finally saw me his face lighted up and he dropped to his knees on the dingy floor. “Master, please forgive me, I only did as you ordered!” I looked at him with blank expression and moved my fingers through his golden, fine, rich hair, I could see through his shorts how excited that made him, as for his expression, well, if he was a cat he’d be purring. Even as it was I’m not at all sure he didn’t. “That’s all right, pet.” I said with a calm, emotionless voice, “you did fine.” He looked relieved. “So you can’t take it any longer, can you, Pussyboy?” I asked, still playing with his hair. “No, Master, I am so utterly sorry and ashamed!”

“All right,” I said, “Do you think it’ll be enough if you slept till morning call? Remember, that’s less than 6 hours away!” “I think so, Master!” he answered meekly. “But if it wouldn’t be enough, can you think of an excuse to remain in bed?”

“I do suffer from migraines occasionally, Master.”

“That’s a good excuse, I guess, does anyone knows about this?”

“Sarah knows, but I doubts she’d be willing to help me, as you ordered, we are in the process of breaking up. Alan also knows about it.”

“Good, so they can verify to the teachers that you really do have migraines. Use this option only if you feel you really need more sleep.”

“Yes, Master!” he said eagerly.

“Now, stand up and remove your cloths. I want to see your body again.” I ordered.

He rushed to comply, almost reaping his cloths in the process. I think I actually heard a reaping sound as he removed his white briefs. When he was finished he stood before me at attention. His dick was half-hard.

I moved my hands all over his chest, slowly caressing his pecs, and then lowered them to his perfectly sculpted abs. I then hugged him and moved my hands to his ass, kneading his butt-cheeks, and then passed my hands through his back to his head, all the time looking straight to his eyes. His dick was really hard now. “Hug me!” I ordered. And he did, reverently and passionately, as if he wanted me more than anything in the world (which he did), and yet was afraid I’d break like a porcelain doll, or evaporate into the air, his eyes closed in pleasure. I grabbed his hair in my fist and pulled hard, his eyes flung open, there was again fear in his eyes, fear that he’s displeased me somehow. But before he could utter a word I attacked his mouth with mine, and he melted in my embrace, then returned the kiss with as much fervour and passion as he could muster (and that was a lot, believe me!), as his hands hugged me with renewed strength, massaging my shoulders and my back.

Finally I had to break the kiss, if only to breathe, and he whispered in my ear, “Please take me, Master, fuck me, please, Master, please...”

I let go of him and looked into his the two sapphires that were his eyes and said, “Not yet, my little Pussyboy, you have not yet earned that honour.”

He lowered his head and said subserviently, “Yes, Master.”

I took one step back to look at him. His magnificent body shone in the fluorescent lighting, it was almost unbelievable that this beautiful man was all mine. I had a deep need to ascertain my control of him, to humiliate him as he once did me. “I want to piss.” I said (I drank quite a lot that day and held it all in just for this moment).

Immediately he dropped to his knees and opened his mouth. I looked at him but didn’t move. “Do you want me to place your cock in my mouth?” he asked meekly and devotedly. “No.” I said.

And he remained on his knees as I retrieved my dick from my pants and started to urinate all over him. It was revenge, and at the same time it was animalistic. Sort of like a dog or a cat marking his territory with its urine. The yellowish liquid hit him in the face, and he moved his face in the stream as if anxious to get every bit of his face wet. I found this amusing and started to have him play catch with the stream. Then I lowered the stream and aimed to his chest and then his stomach and crotch. The stream ran all over his body, finally dripping to the dirty floor, in a puddle between his knees.

When I was finished I put my cock back in my pants and said: “Now lick all my piss from the floor!”

Bam! Before I could say another word he was already on all four, his head lowered, as his tongue lapped at the yellow liquid (and the mud spots that dotted the floor). It was such a turn on seeing him like that!

The white of the floor began to re-emerge little by little as Sean worked his tongue dutifully on it. Hmm, I thought, the cleaner’s in for a surprise in the morning! When he finished taking all the remnants of my urine into his mouth the floor had a semi-round white-clean spot about a yard in diameter.

“Get dressed and go to bed.” I said, “sniff yourself as you go to sleep, and know the smell of your Master!” “Yes, Master!” he said. He picked his clothed and donned them, and then headed for the exit. Before he went through the door he turned back and said “I love you, Master!” his eyes shone with internal light, and he looked like an angel, so happy, loving and trusting. And then he was gone.

This last sentence caught me by surprise, am I doing the right thing? I hesitated for the first time... But it was too late for that, besides, the person who said that to me was not the person whom I Touched, That person was dead for every practical need, this man was a completely different person. What’s done is done and there’s no way back. I took my dick out again and jacked off before heading to my room. It was almost 02:00 am when I finally got to bed.

Neither Sean nor I spoke one word to one another for the rest of the journey.

III. The Day After the Journey.

The first day after the journey was a Friday, and they gave us a day off, to rest (and, in my case, recuperate) from the arduous trip. I slept most of the day, waking up only at about 18:00.

“Adrian!” I heard the voice of my grandmother, “well, it’s about time you woke up! Now, tell me who is Sean.” I was still half dazed from sleep and all I could utter was a muffled “Sean?”

“Yes, Sean, my boy, and don’t stare at me as if you’ve never seen a sorceress before, and, for that matter, do close your mouth, you look like a carp!”

I closed my eyes and said, “Sean’s a boy from school....”

“Well, I’ve never heard of him before this morning, and today all of a sudden he calls every hour, on the hour! Am I to assume you used your power on someone? Hmm?!”

“Sean called?” I asked rather stupidly (as she’d just said he did)

“Yes, I just said so... once an hour ever sine 10:00 am!”

“What did he want?”

“Well... to speak to you, of course, I don’t get phone-calls from young boys anymore these days. And when I asked him if he wanted me to wake you up (that was around the third or fourth time he called), he seemed to think the idea sacrilegious... and he was most polite, for a non-gifted, that is... but you did not answer my question!”

“What question?”

“Did you, or did you not Touch him?!”

By this time I sobered up enough to answer coherently, “I did.”

“Well...hallelujah! Finally an answer, I was beginning to think you’ve lost you ability to speak sense!”

I didn’t answer to that. I just kept looking at her.

“All right, who is the boy and what exactly happened between you two?”

I told her all that I knew about Sean and told her briefly all that happened during the journey between him and me, omitting some of the details (I was certainly not going to tell my grandmother about the more sexual activity between us! Would you?). By the time I was finished she looked at me and sighed, “I certainly hope you did the right thing and that all will turn out to the best, but you’re a big boy now and you have the right to do as you will. After all he’s just a non-gifted.” She said with a stern voice and glanced at the large antique clock on the wall, “I expect your little ‘friend’, for a lack of better words, to call every minute now.”

And indeed it wasn’t five minutes before he called again. I answered the phone.

“Master?” I heard Sean’s voice

“Yeah, Pussyboy, that’s me.”

“I did as you have ordered me, Master. I am completely shaved, and I bought all the items you told me.”

“Did you write your names on the bowl?”

“No, Master, you did not give the order and I did not want to make any mistakes, Master.”

“That’s all right. Do so after we finish this call. Then you will pack all your new gear, as well as everything you need for a sleep over. Don’t bother bringing a pajama or whatever you wear when you’re asleep. Then you will tell your parents that you are going to a friend’s house for the weekend. Have you had supper?”

“No, Master.”

“Very good. Don’t eat anything before you are here. Do you know my address?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good.” I was going to hang up, but then a thought crossed my mind, “and bring me photographs, the most recent you have of all the male members of your immediate family. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master. I will do everything you said, Master.”

“Good bye then!” and I hung the phone up.

Then I sat down, waiting, rather impatiently, for Sean to show up.