The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains straight and gay-male sex, mind control, water sports and perhaps some other kinks. If you don’t find these things appealing, or if it is illegal for you to read these things, don’t! (though I wonder how and why you got here in the first place)

This work is completely fictional, and was conceived within my bizarre mind, as are all the characters in it. It was influenced by some elements from Terry Goodkind’s The Sword of Truth fantasy novels series.

The introduction is rather long, and it contains no sex, and no sexual references, but it sets the background and mood for the rest of the story.

Please write to me if you like the story, if you have constructive criticism, or if you have an idea as to how it should go on (I’m not promising to use such ideas). Flames will be joyously ignored.

THE TOUCH

Introduction. I Get the Touch.

I grew up like a normal boy. A lower-middle-class family in a small town just north of a large city, I had no reason to suspect I was anything unusual. I was differed from other children only in that I was what you might call a “nerd”. I was always reading, and I wasn’t afraid to show my knowledge. I didn’t like sports and my physic was far from perfect, skinny, lanky and clumsy. I did have a nice face, but that was about the only thing that looked any good about my body. At age 13 my parents moved me to the best school in the region, in the large city south of my hometown. But even there I was more nerdy and intellectually inclined than most other boys (or girls for that matter), and though I managed to make some friends I still was on the outskirts of school society. Pretty soon the hunks, bullies and jocks (and anyone else who was popular, thought he was popular or wanted to be popular) started calling me names like ‘fag’ and ‘queer’ and stuff. I didn’t bother me much I didn’t consider them my equals intellectually, and as long as they were only calling me names, I didn’t much care, furthermore, as I soon found out, the names they attached to me happened to have been true.

Things continued much the same way until I turned sixteen. Shortly after my birthday I started having headaches. These continued and increased as weeks passed, until one day at gym class I just passed out. I was climbing ropes at the time and the fall was really serious, so the gym teacher called for an ambulance and I was rushed to the hospital.

I didn’t wake up for several days, and when I finally came to I saw my mother standing pale and nervous by my bed looking like she hadn’t eaten or slept for quite some time. When she saw I was waking she smiled with relief and her eyes shone, but there was still something eerie about her eyes, even when she hugged me I could feel her trembling as if she was weary of me... on her toes...

“What’s going on?” I asked, “You look weird...”

She sighed, “There’s something I have to tell you...” she seemed as though it was hard for her to continue.

“What is it?” I asked, “am I going to die or something?” I added half-laughing, my head was still foggy from just waking up, and she was beginning to freak me out.

“There’s something I never told you... It’s about my family...” She finally said.

That was intriguing. Mom and dad never talked about my mother’s family. I hardly ever even seen any of them, except old uncle Arthur (he was really my mom’s uncle, but I called him uncle anyway), and he was as reluctant as they were about talking of his and mom’s family. This was going to be interesting, I decided, why would she be so hesitant otherwise? The timing, though, puzzled me, couldn’t she wait until I was home and better? “Y-e-s...?” I urged her on.

She swallowed and continued “I don’t know where to begin... you know we don’t talk about my family much?” I nodded, waiting for her to continue, “well there was a serious reason for that,” I noticed she was using a past tense “was??” I thought to myself, she continued, “You see, my family, my mother in particular, isn’t what you might call ‘normal’...”

“Oh?” I asked, “You see, Adrian, my mother has certain... ‘powers’...” she stammered

“What sort of ‘powers’?” I asked, my curiosity rising, “Magical ones” she whispered, obviously very uncomfortable with the admission.

Even though I was dizzy with my recent coma, I still found this ludicrous. “Yeah, right mom...” I said sarcastically, “Your mother is Morgana-le-Fay and Uncle Arthur is really Merlin...” I actually saw my grandmother only twice before in my life, and the first time I was about two months old so that really didn’t count.

“This is not laughing matter!!” snapped my mother. She forced herself to calm down, “Yes, Adrian, you come from an ancient sorcerers’ family. Not all of us have the gift, your uncle, Arthur, and I do not have it, and not all those that do have some gift posses the same powers. Your grandmother is a very powerful sorceress indeed, and so was my father, may he rest in peace, and your aunt, Elaine. Because I don’t have their precious gift, I left as soon as I could. My mother is not a very morally-inclined woman,” she smiled bitterly, “and most of them consider other people, those without the gift as inferior, mere pawns to be used and than thrown. Oh they were nice enough to ME, my being kin after all, who knows maybe they even liked me a little, but they always treated me as a backward little girl, one who doesn’t know what’s good for her, and who should be always taken care of.

I think they were rather relieved when I took off. When I married your father, SHE came to visit just before the wedding took place. No one else from my family came, except old Arthur. She caught me preparing to the ceremony and demanded that I cancel the wedding. She said that I come from an old magic-family and that it would be criminal to waste my genes on an ordinary man, even if I personally didn’t have the gift. When I told her to go away before I hit her, she went to your father and told him he shouldn’t marry me because I come from a witches’ family. Your dad thought she was joking until she turned him upside down and suspended him in midair. I had to force her to put him down. Lucky for me your father really loved me and married me anyway. We hardly ever heard from her or seen her since. She once came to visit us when she heard you were born, and made me swear that if you turned out to have the gift you’d be sent to her as soon as possible. She came again when you turned 13 to check if I was keeping the deal, and I was. " She sighed.

“Let’s assume,” I said, “that I believe everything you told me, why are you telling this to me now?”

She paused for a minute, “Because I’m pretty sure you have the gift. I suspected it for some time, I guess I’ve known for sure since those headaches started, but I tried to ignore it, to break my promise to my mother, but I can’t anymore...”

“WHAT??” I screeched, “YOU’RE SENDING TO YOUR MOM?! ARE YOU NUTS?!”

“Shhh, honey, it will break my heart to see you go, but it’s not just my promise. There is a power growing inside you, and if you don’t learn how to use it, it will kill you... all those headaches are a result of your power growing and they’re intensifying... and that will really break my heart...”

I protested some more, but to no avail, and the day after my release from the hospital my mother packed all my stuff and took me to my Grandmother’s who lived in that city, south of my hometown.

My grandmother, was very pleased to see me, and even more so when mom told her that I had the gift. She was a bit cross with my mother when she heard of the headaches and my hospitalization “Abigail,” she said, “that was extremely irresponsible of you! I know you don’t have the gift, but you still should have enough sense to know better, just from hanging around people who do have it for so many years! You could have caused him to die!”

My mother didn’t answer. She just looked at my grandmother, and then at me sadly, and left. She was shaking as she left through the door. I didn’t see her ever since.

My granny turned out to be very nice, even if a bit of a bully. She diagnosed my power as the Confessor’s Touch, which led to other revelations. “Hmmm... very interesting...” she said, as if weighing her thoughts, “Confessor’s Touch... we didn’t have that in our family for quite some time... and in a boy...hmmm...” “What does it mean?” I asked

“It’s one of the most powerful gifts in creation, though not very varied... it allows you to take total control over however you use the Touch on. That person (or animal for that matter) will loose his entire former personality, nothing will remain except extreme love and devotion to you. They will do anything, ANYTHING, you tell them to, they will sacrifice their lives for you without thought, they will not care about any thing or any one but you, every gesture you make will be watched and interpreted by them. There is no way, magical or otherwise to reverse the process. A very strong power indeed... with very amusing ramifications...”

“Oh?” I waited for her to continue.

“You see, this power normally appear only in women, and they can use it only in a limited way. After they use their one power they have to wait for several hours until they regain it, preferably in rest, sometimes they wait as little as a couple of hours, sometimes as long as 72. When it appears in men, those men can use it without the intervals in between. However it also means that those men aren’t like other men... they... uh... do not like women, sexually... if you catch my drift...” she looked at me with her intense stare, and a smile hovering on her lips.

“I... do... I think...” I mumbled.

“Very well.” She said, “We will teach how to use your power effectively.” She quite often referred to herself in a plural form; it was one of her quirks. Over the next months, in addition to school, I had magic lessons. In addition to learning how to use my power and practice it (mostly on stray cats) I learned how to identify magic in others, the different kinds of magic and how to defend others and myself against them. I learned of the disadvantages of my power (I had to actually touch the person I wanted to use it on). And its advantages (once I touched someone the power was quicker than thought, I could release it at any time before that other person completed a spell, or even shot a bullet at me). I learned magic history, politics and hierarchy (Confessors were very well respected, but they were also feared even by others with the gift and sometimes hated), what I should be weary of and who my allies were (for example all Confessors are extremely loyal to one another instinctively). I also learned that I was completely immune to my own power, even when wielded by others.

When my magic schooling were over and done with (in a very short time comparatively, after all I only had one power to learn), my grandmother called me and said: “That’s all I can teach you, and you are more than capable and intelligent to use it on your own from now on. I don’t care if you used it on all ungifted if you want too, but you must remember these rules: 1. Never use your power knowingly on another wizard or sorcerer, unless you have no other choice, or if wizard law or decree has ordered you to. 2. Make very sure no ungifted one knows of your power, unless you used the power on him or her, of course. 3. If by some accident someone finds out about your power, make sure he doesn’t tell any one. If it is possible or desirable Touch him. Otherwise kill him. If you pity him and you have such an option ask a friendly to help you erase his memory. Most sorcerers will aid you in this because if you are discovered it threatens us all. But do not ask such favours lightly, they indicate weakness. 4. Use your power wisely and discreetly, remember that it is irreversible don’t take away someone’s life on a fleeting whim and then throw him out. That person would usually rather die than abandon you forever, feel free to create slave-lovers, but don’t use it on one-night-stands...”

I continued to live with her, because it felt awkward to just return to live with ungifted people, even if they were my loved parents.

I. I Enslave Sean

For quite some time I didn’t use my powers. Even when I was mistreated by others at school I didn’t use it, I was used to being called names and being resented for proving my intellectual superiority time and time again. But my hormones were roaring, after all I was 17... and I started fantasizing about using my powers on some of them for both sex and revenge, Touching some pretty jock and turning him into my slave... But I never actually realized this fantasy.

Not until the twelfth grade journey anyway. One of the best looking guys in our class was a guy named Sean. He had smooth unblemished and perfect skin the colour of alabaster and two eyes as blue as the sky, his hair was a wavy dark blond, that he kept way too short for my test, he had a perfect Greek nose, and the most sensuous red lips you ever saw, complete with two naughty dimples. Sean also was on our school football (I do not mean American football), swimming and wrestling team so he had a body to die for. Sean was one of the most popular guys in schools (surprise, surprise) and was a great hit with the girls. He used them and dumped them faster than they could say, “let’s go steady”. At least that was before twelfth grade, when he met Sarah, for some reason she managed to keep him. Sean wasn’t stupid, either, he one of the best students in our class (and as I said our school was the best in the area, and admission wasn’t easy).

I knew him already as a kid, since he was from my hometown, and lived about five houses down the street from me. Unlike my parents, though, his folks were filthy rich. Their house was the largest and most expensive in our entire town. Obviously I had the hots for him. I knew I wouldn’t stand a chance, after all even if he were gay (which he wasn’t) why would such a great looking, popular, rich guy go out with me? What didn’t help one bit was the fact that he was one of the leaders of the guys who harassed and bothered guys like me.

Towards the middle of our last year in school we were to go out on our school journey, a 10 days hiking/mountaineering/skiing nightmare. As I wasn’t an outdoor guy, I tried to use every mean in my power (save the Touch) to weasel out of it, and failed. My grandmother refused to help me, saying that, “A young wizard must learn to survive in the outdoor, even if he currently live in a city!” I could already see the popular bunch laughing at my pathetic abilities in all the above...

And indeed I wasn’t disappointed. They were on my case from day one, and Sean among them. I decided I was not going to let it slide. But I didn’t get the chance to be alone with any of them for a reasonable amount of time, so I just waited. You see, while the Touch is quick, it is not entirely, for a lack of better word, silent. Whenever it is used on someone, it creates a movement in the air, like the air itself is exploding in a thunder without a sound. This sensation can be felt from meters away, and I wanted to keep my power secret. I expect the releasing of my power into someone is rather painful to that person, but it never lasts more than a blink of an eye...

I finally had my chance on the third day of the journey. We parked for the night at a small and neglected hostel in the middle of nowhere. I decided to stay up late (against the school rules) and just look at the stars from the inner yard. I was standing at the side of the yard, behind some plants so that I wouldn’t be easily seen by whoever walked into the garden, but could still see if some teacher was in the horizon, when I heard a sudden noise. I looked to see who was making the noise when I saw non other than Sean himself scurrying silently along the corridor, he stepped on a twig that flew in from the yard, which made the noise. I smiled to myself, interesting! I thought, perhaps this would be a chance for me to finally use my power... I got up as quietly as I could and followed him. I was a bit surprised when I saw he was headed towards the shower room.

Sean entered the showers. I waited for about 5 minutes and peeked in. When I saw who was the one that’s been waiting for him, I could hardly hold back a snigger.

It was Sarah, his redhead girlfriend. And she wasn’t wearing much. They were holding each other in their arms. He smiled at her deviously and kissed her. Now, she was a nice looking girl, nice face (though heavily freckled), nice body, good-sized breasts and long legs, but she wasn’t nearly as handsome as he was. As he kissed her I crept in silently, and hid in one of the stalls, peeking all the way through. They were still kissing when she took his shirt off. He started fondling her nipples through her bra, massaging them, teasing them. Then he reached behind her and opened the bra. The semi-transparent black little thing just fell to the not-so-clean floor. He kissed all the way down her neck and to her breasts. He nipped on her nipples and she moaned, he nipped again and she twitched in ecstasy. Then he started sucking on her breasts, taking them into his mouth like he was a babe, sucking on his mom’s bosoms for milk. My own dick was stiff as a stick. I so wished it were my cock that was in his mouth and not that bitch’s tit. He slipped his hand into her panties, she moaned and threw her head back. Her red hair cascaded down her back. She whispered to him, but I was too far to hear what it was. I knew that by now he had a finger in her. He was shoving it in and out of her cunt. She reached down and slipped his shorts down. There he was: the guy I was attracted to most in the world, standing all naked except his shoes and socks with his shorts around his feet, his beautiful arse turned to me. How I wanted to slip my fingers in it, just like his was in her. His muscular arm rippled as he fingerfucked her wet pussy. Then she kissed him again and her tongue started travelling down his body, straight to his hard cock. She took it all into her mouth. He moaned with pleasure. Her head started to bob up and down his magnificent shaft. She was licking his shaft good. I could see that even from where I stood, half hidden by the stall wall. His toes curled and his fingers closed to fists around her hair. He was in ecstasy. I could see his mouth moving soundlessly and I could imagine the ecstatic look on his face. Her tongue twirled around his dick, and little by little his hips started to respond to her suction, moving slowly forward and backwards at first, and then gathering speed as his buttocks moved to meet every bob of her head. And what majestic buttocks they were! I thought my dick would burst out of my jeans.

And then his hands, still holding her hair in clenched fists moved up, pulling her with them. And they kissed again. Then he lowered her to the wooden bench, near the wall and he lay down on top of her and he slipped his steel-hard cock—the biggest I ever saw- into her wet cunt in one fluent movement. She moaned again and whispered, loud enough for me to hear, “Oh, Sean, I love you, I want you, ooh, push it, yeah.” He only smiled and said with his most arrogant tone “I know you love it, babe, and I’m gonna give it to you good, better then you ever had” and he pushed in with all his strength. So there they were, she, lying on her back on the bench, with him on top of her, with his weapon buried inside her to the hilt. His hips started to move up and down, his cock coming in and out of her pulsating cunt-lips, and her hips moved to meet every thrust. She moaned and sighed, and her hands were moving over his back. I was afraid she’d scratch him, I wouldn’t want my future slave to begin his servitude marked by someone else, but she didn’t draw blood, and those other marks would fade within a few hours. Then, his back arched acutely, and every muscle in his body contorted as his face was frozen in a mask of tense concentration. “Oh, yeah, I’m cumming.” He said hoarsely “Take it, Sarah, OH GOD TAKE IT!!” I could see waves of orgasmic pleasure pass through his face as he came into her.

He withdrew his meat, now soft and much smaller from her wet hole, and placed his fingers within her. He started sawing in and out, while he lowered his head and started suckling on her clit, teasing it, nipping at it, and before long she sighed loudly too and went into a much lengthier, if less exciting for me, orgasm.

And then it was done. She kissed his lips, got dressed and left. He started going to the shower stalls. My heart was beating so loud I thought he would surely hear it, but he didn’t. To my relief he chose the stall next to me. He didn’t even see me!

I waited for a few moments. And then, as I was sure he would be all wet and lathered with soap, I stepped out of my stall looking directly into his. It didn’t take him long to notice me there, looking at him with a devious grin on my face, my gaze checking out his every muscle. “What are you looking at, faggot?” he almost shouted, “how long have you been here you cocksucking pervert?” he spat at me, his arms went threateningly to me and grabbed my collar, “Answer me, cunt, or I’ll beat the crap out of you!” I smiled at him innocently, and with my most arrogant tone said: “You are not going to beat anyone, slave, unless I tell you too! What you are going to do is be a good little boy and keep me sexually satisfied!” And before the look of shock at my words changed to rage, I released the Power into him, through his hands, clutching at my collar.

There was a violent jolt in the air as it slammed into him. Thunder without sound. His expression changed as the man he had been before evaporated, died in a sense. He dropped to his knees on the dirty tiles of the shower room His eyes bulged with adoration as he begged in reverence “Master! Command me! Please, Master, tell me what I can do to please you!” I smiled at him contemptuously. “Tell me, Sean, what is it that you feel about me now?” his eyes were wet with tears of gratitude that I’ve given him an order he could perform with no difficulty “I love you, Master!” he said. My smile broadened, though it lost none of its coldness, “And what is it that you felt about me before I Touched you? What were you going to do to me?” His eyes widened with fear, fear that I knew did not come from being afraid of what I might do to him, anything I will do to him will be welcomed by him, but fear of his own daring to think such things about me, his Master. “I hated you, Master, I despised you, I was going to hit you, I am so sorry, Master, please punish me for my crime, Master, please command me!” I held his chin with my right hand and looked into his eyes “You deserve a severe punishment, Sean, but I will forgive you this once, and only this once, because you acknowledged your crimes.” His eyes were filled with happiness, like a puppy whose been scratched between the ears, “You will learn in the next few weeks what it means to please me.” His voice was eager as he said: “Yes, Master! Please teach me!”

“Well,” I said, “and now for your first lesson...” I took my now flaccid dick in my hands, “I want to piss!” Sean looked at me in confusion, as though not sure what to do or say, the confusion was instantly turned, though, to horror, the terror of Touched Ones that didn’t know how to serve, how to please. “Please, Master, tell me what to do! I need to please you!” he was near screaming. I looked at him icily. A look I knew would send him to a frenzy, they always think they did something to displease me when I look at them this way, I smiled inwardly, it’s true for cats and dogs, and it’s true for men! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing this formerly super-macho-stud in such exquisite anguish over his will to serve me! “Listen to me, Sean, from now on your real name is not really ‘Sean’, that’s a man’s name, and you are no longer a man, your real name is Pussyboy, do you understand, Pussyboy?” he nodded. “Now, you are still going to respond to the name Sean, but it’s no longer you real name, it’s just a name I let you keep, so that not everyone knows of my power, but you no longer like being called Sean, do you understand?” he nodded again. “What is your name?” I asked “Pussyboy, Master” he said meekly. I smiled at him benevolently, and one could almost smell the pure joy that this smile brought him. “Pussyboy, whenever I tell you that I want to piss, you will go to your knees, open you mouth and wait for me to place my dick in it. If I don’t you will ask, as meekly as you can, if I want you to place my dick in your mouth. If I say yes, you will do as you offered with extreme care and reverence. Once my dick is in your mouth I will urinate. You will swallow all of it. If I refuse your offer, you will still stay were you were, but with your mouth closed. This will mean I intend to wash you with my urine. Understood?” he nodded. “I want to piss!” I exclaimed. He looked at me, and, seeing that I wasn’t going to touch my soft cock, he asked with a trembling voice: “Do you want me to place your cock in my moth master?” I nodded and so, he reached out and with shaking hands gently placed my dick between his lips. “Remember,” I said, “never are your teeth to touch my dick!” and with that I let go the warm yellow liquid into him. And he drank! Swallowed every last drop! This was heaven! I could see his jaw straining to contain the warm stream, his eyes bulging out at the amount of the fluid, I could see every muscle in his body strain to avoid spilling even a drop. And I could see his throat swallowing. It was all I could do to keep from getting an erection. This was unbelievable!

When I was finished I withdrew from his warm mouth and returned my cock to my shorts. That was one of the hardest things I ever had to do, I so wanted to fuck his bubblebutt, but I considered it necessary.

“Pussyboy, you will return now to your room and you will think of me all night long. I want you to come out with as many ways I can sexually use and humiliate you and of any other way you could bring me pleasure. You will not sleep tonight at all. You will just lye in your bed, with your thumb up your ass and think about ways you can sexually serve me. You will do the same tomorrow and the day after, until this trip is over. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master!”

“Good. You will continue to behave to me as you did until today, and will treat all your friends the same as you did until today. You will behave the same as you always did.”

“But, Master! I always treated you bad, and I always told jokes about you! And so did my friends! I wouldn’t be able to laugh at jokes about you, Master, it will be sacrilegious, Master!” his distress was obvious.

“You will do as you are told! You will behave same as ever. But you must remember that these people are no longer your friends! They are lowlife creeps, same as you, but they don’t realize how completely despicable they are, unlike you that have realized your true worthlessness, and has decided to serve your betters. These boys are your enemy and you hate them. The only way they can redeem themselves is by submitting to me. You may someday help some of them achieve this higher state, if I decide so, but until then, they are the enemy. You will spy on them remember all that they say about me, about homosexuality, and about sex. You will try to check them out and report to me on command what they look like without clothes. But never let them suspect you! Never tell them your feelings towards them, not even with a hint! Never let them know how you feel about me! Not even a hint! And never let them catch you checking them out! Understood?” he nodded. “However, by the end of this trip you will have broken up with Sarah. Don’t leave any hope of you ever returning to each other. Make her hate you. Think of a plausible reason for your dumping her and tell all your friends about it, If you can, make her dump you. Is that clear?” he nodded.

“When we go back home, you will take care to several things on the first day: first, you will shave all your body hair. Your chest, your stomach, your arms, your armpits, your crotch, your balls, your legs and your ass, I want even your asscrack and butthole to be hair-free, same with your face. You will repeat this whenever you think is appropriate, as long as you are always smooth enough for me. As for the hair on your head, you will let it grow until I decide otherwise.

Afterwards you will go shopping. You will buy a dog collar, leash and bawl and sticker letters for both your names (Pussyboy and Sean). Then you will go to a ladies’ lingerie store and buy the sexiest women lingerie you can find in your size, don’t let the saleswomen know it’s for you. Then you will go to a shoe store and buy high stiletto heeled shoes, in your size, and so that they’ll complement the lingerie. Then you will go home and call me. Do you have my number?”

“It’s in the class phone list, Master” he said “Do you have the money for all the things I want you to buy?”

“I’ll use my dad’s visa, Master”

“Fine, then. Put your clothes on and return to your room. You will not speak to me until this journey is over, unless you feel you are going to collapse from exhaustion. Make sure that you are really about to collapse, I will be most displeased if you bother me in vain, I will be very displeased also if you do not address me when you should. Even if you do address me, be very certain that no-one sees us talking!” He nodded and complied. As he turned to pick up his clothes I almost broke at the sight of his ass and fucked him right there and then, but all had it’s time and place, so I restrained myself. After he left I jacked off and returned to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED...