The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Tame a Goddess

Chapter 2 — The Goddess of Cognizance: Part 2

* * *

Notes

* * *

“You had to slap her ass, didn’t you Kevin!?”

“It’s always fucking Kevin.”

“Bros look, her ass was right there, and it’s so fucking round. And I—”

“You fucked it up for all of us,”

“Whoopty-fucking-do, good job!”

“I’d clap if I could move my hands,”

“No you wouldn’t!”

“Yeah, dumbass. It’s called being sarcastic.”

“Pft, like you know what sarcasm even means,”

“Fuck you Kevin. You don’t even know what self-restraint means,”

“Yeah I guess. Damn, I really fucked up this one.”

“SILENCE!” Evanore’s voice boomed loud enough to nearly break their eardrums. “YOU—” She paused when at the corner of her vision, through the endless white void, she noticed something. “What the hell..” Evanore narrowed her glowing eyes towards what looked like a small television.

Her head tilted in silence when she focused on what it was. Somehow in her utter evaporation of all of existence, that TV had survived. That was rather odd, especially considering that the only thing which could possibly survive a sudden wipe from a God would be…

Evanore’s eyes widened.

“Another spin means another scene to explore! So we’ll hit the reset and see what the wheel gives us this time!” A faint voice from the TV spoke up, the sound of a few chimes echoed through the speakers, “What do we get and.... Relax’N Oh!! ~hope y’all are ready to cool off!”

“Cerelia!” Evanore forgot about her minions for a moment to let her voice growl, “You vile little run—” she raised her hand, fingers primed to action. Except the wheel came to a halt a second before her fingers snapped, causing her glowing eyes to fog just as...

“Welcome to Necro~ssage, the only place in all realities where you can relieve your stress beneath the loving hands of your all-knowing God of Necromancy.” Evanore appeared behind a counter in a sultry black Hawaiian dress with a purple flower motif; it was an off-shoulder garment that was strapped over the lower part of her gigantic breasts, exposing a hugely deep cleavage. Her elbows were clinging to the garment in an effort to keep it up, though its tightness assisted in that regard.

“If you will follow me, I would be honored to give you all a first-hand experience of what I have to offer.” As she stepped out from behind the counter, the God swung her hips side to side at a natural beat. Her entire body was exposed, demonstrating that the gown was truly snug enough to hug every curve of her body. The black and purple theming of it, in contrast to the dim lights of the room, did numbers it outlining the exquisite hourglass figure she possessed.

She led them towards the rightmost wall, or what had been a wall up until a snap of her fingers had it replaced with an open doorway draped by a dark purple veil. Her hips swayed from left to right at a hypnotic rate as she walked towards the newly created opening; the Goddess stopped right at the door to turn around, her dark eyes wordlessly studying the group of minions.

“Is something the matter?” She tilted her head.

The spirits all stared at their Goddess with varying degrees of hesitance. “Is something the matter?” One of them mumbled.

“She doesn’t usually talk like that,”

“Yeah, it’s usually just like... what?”

“But she says it with more spite, less like “what” and more like... achem~ What?!”

“You think she’s under again?”

“What if this is a test?”

“Evanore doesn’t do “tests”; she just kills people and laughs at their suffering.”

“Shit, what if she killed us? Is this heaven?”

“Dumbass! She’s literally a God. Her castle is heaven!”

“That place is heaven!? Shit.”

“If she’s under, should we just roll with it?”

“Kevin might fuck shit up again.”

“Dude, her ass was godly! You can’t blame me.”

“What are we whispering about?” Evanore’s hushed voice echoed right into their ears; the Goddess suddenly appeared between their makeshift huddle, and she wrapped her arms around the backs of the two spirits beside her. The raised position on her arms lifted her off-shoulder dress along with her cleavage to appear even more prominent than before, “Did I cause you any fear?” Her minions’ reactions, or lack thereof, conveyed enough information for the God to come to her own conclusion.

“Oh, psssh~” Evanore eyed the faces of the spirits around them. It was a toss between looking at her with fear or being stuck with eyes that trailed right to her cleavage; either way, they were all at a loss for words. “You know you guys are really cute when you’re scared,” Evanor admitted, something she would typically keep to herself. Her right arm reached around the spirit’s neck, tickling his chin. “But be not afraid. You’re Goddess is here to give each of you a message to remember.” She snapped her fingers, and in the blink of an eye, both her and her group of spirits appeared in another section of the building.

Though, arguably, the word shrine might be more of an accurate fit considering the scenery. The room was open and rather dimly lit; faint purple lights lined the walls with candles that looked to never dwindle. Black and gold furnishing was stationed all around the room to give off a comfortable vibe despite the structure itself begging to differ.

“This is where we will spend the remainder of our time. Now feel free to get yourselves comfortable.” The Goddess said, standing in the midsts of the room with her hands resting on the curved shape of her cocked hips.

“R-right, comfortable.” One of the spirits said while another one awkward coughed.

“Uhhh...” They looked around.

One of them found a couch and made a hesitant show of sitting on the edge. “I’m.. comfortable, w-what about you guys?”

“Yep!”

“Totally comfortable,” Another one sat cross legged on the chiseled floor.

Evanore’s smile faltered, and her brow furrowed. “You are not...” The God’s glossy eyes looked to flicker to a more solid-state. “You...”

“Oh shit.” One of the spirits with quick enough reactions noticed the tint of her eyes and bolted up. He did something none dared to do to the Necromancy God before, his arms worked on their own, and the spirit wrapped them around the God in a hug. “I’m comfortable like this! A-are you?” his voice came out somewhat muffled since his face was pressed between two godly jugs of soft titflesh.

The annoyance that seemed to have been weighing on her subconscious washed away as her eyes returned to their stable glossy tint. “You’re sweet,” She smiled warmly at her minion and patted his head, “But I can barely hear you like that,” His head was pulled out of her cleavage with a pop and a jiggle of her chest. She held him in the air with a wave of her hand and seemingly by the use of magic.

“I’m so sorry if I came off as disgruntled for a moment, for some reason,” She sighed deeply and rubbed her temple, “I..I’m unsure, I just felt annoyed and...” She cleared her throat with a cough and raised a hand, “Never mind that~ At Necro~ssage we offer relaxation only a God could provide. If our service ever becomes anything but sublime, be sure to say something!” Snapping her fingers, her minions all vanished in a puff of purple smoke, only to promptly reaper in a circle around her. They were all splayed about on their stomachs while resting atop a chiseled altar topped off with luxurious padding. “You’ll find that here, it is the Gods that serve you.”

One of them blinked a few times; his head lifted up just enough to spot Evanore’s godly-defined rear within her attire’s tight confines. “Wait, wait.. did you say Gods, as in plural?”

Instead of responding, the Necromancy Goddess cocked her head around just enough to eye him with a twinkle. She snapped her fingers and proceeded to walk toward one of the altars.

The spirit who had just spoken found his answer when two hands began to caress his back, “We like to give a more personalized experience for those who come to Necro~ssage.” A deceptively calm and entirely familiar voice spoke crisp, faintly seductive tunes into his ear. “You’ve been such a good servant for me... the stress of servitude for eternity must be taxing, hmm?” The spirit jolted his face to the side where he was with a massive pair of breasts towering over him, and a smaller head behind said chest.

“What th—”

“Shhh~ Shhhhh~” Evanore placed a gentle finger over his lips, and the spirit immediately felt less inclined to speak.

Why the Goddess hadn’t done that previously, especially when her minions got on her easily angered nerves, remained a mystery. “I’m here to serve you,”

The spirit looked around him; he briefly noticed that each of the other minions had their own exact duplicates of Evanore tending to them in a similar manner.

“Hey~ Hey~ Hey~” Evanore, or his Evanore, gave his cheek a pinch so soft it hadn’t even hurt. “Don’t be concerned about them, sweetie. It’s just you and me...” Reality rippled around them as she snapped her fingers.

The world Evanore had made seemed to dissolve, leaving only the shrine, her minion, and his God floating in space’s empty void. “Nothing else matters but your satisfaction. And, if it makes you feel any better...” Her palm pressed against his back, sending a surge of pleasure so potent that the spirit almost felt orgasmic joy instantaneously, despite Evanore’s refusal to allow such a sensation. “I’m the original...” Her maturely seductive voice breathed directly into his ear before giving it a brief kiss.

“You...” The spirit managed to mutter through the jolts of ecstasy coursing through his core from the manner Evanore’s hands maneuvered and danced masterfully across his back.

“I’m all yours, honey...” Evanore licked her lips and entwined her fingers with his legs as her hands went down from his back, bringing the source of her pleasure down with her. “For as long as you want... Just close your eyes and relax...”

“Well...” The spirit sighed, his eyes closed. “If you insist...”

“Don’t get too relaxed!”

The head of the spirit shot upwards. A single vintage television was floating in the empty vacuum of space on a leisurely journey. It appeared to be the only thing that had survived Evanore’s enchantment, and it was conveniently left to cruise directly into the spirit’s line of sight.

As she had been previously, the Cognizance Goddess sprawled herself over the top of a massage chair; her Godlike figure was fully naked, clad only in a loose towel.

Her modest chest squashed a tantalizing show of cleavage for the audience as her feet waggled in the air as she rested on her tummy. Erika stood behind Cerelia, tending to her shoulders; the schoolteacher didn’t seem to mind that her classroom had been transformed into a temporary massage parlor, nor that her attire had altered dramatically from before, and now more closely mirrored the seductive gown Evanore had conjured for herself.

“I know I know... but you just got started! Haha,” Cerelia let out a playful chuckle, “That just shows how good of a massager anyone can be with a little push.” The Goddess winked and let out a relaxed sigh as she rested a cheek on her crossed arms. “Under good hands, you can’t seem to keep track of the time... hmmmm~ Ah well!” Bolting an arm into the air, the Goddess snapped a finger, and the wheel appeared behind her in an explosion of smoke.

“This next modifier spin could only increase the fun, orrrr do the exact opposite who’s to say!? Maybe they’ll be more aware, maybe less... either way, hope for the best!” She snapped her fingers again, prompting the wheel to erupt into action.

The wheel echoed a musical chime with each swift rotation, options such as “Easter Surprise,” “Clumsy + 3,” “Birthday Special,” “Punishment Time + 4,” “Reporti’n for Duty + 1,” “Three’s a Party + 1,” “What are you doing, Step Bro?—4,” “Musical Number + 5,” “Rager + 2,” “Amnesia Moment, -1,” “Physical Love,” “Gender Flip + 3,” “Honey Moon,” “Happy Day,—3,” “Fanservice + 1,” “Panty Power,” and more that was too much of a hassle to read considering how fast the wheel was spinning.

Ding Ding Ding

The wheel came to a stop and signaled Cerelia out of her relaxed stupor, “Annnnnd...” she turned to gaze behind her, “Looks like we got, Physical Love! With no extra awareness to boot! Lucky you... oh~ oohhhmmm~” The Goddess leaned into her crossed arms when Erika hit a jolt of pleasure through her working fingers. “And lucky me..”

The television continued to float through space when the sound of Cerelia’s snapping came through the speakers. Evanore, who had been continuing her goal of personal pleasure, had remained entirely unaware of the TV’s presence. Even still, Evanore did seem to shiver as the sound of the Goddess’ snap swept over her. Her tongue crept out of her closed mouth and brushed across her soft lips.

The spirit, being unsure of what exactly the modifier seemed to have changed, chose to stay quiet as the ball wasn’t in his court. If anyone were to screw up and snap Evanore out of her trance again, it wasn’t about to be him.

“Mmmmm~” Evanore hummed a gentle breeze, and her body drifted closer to the spirits, narrowing the gap between them to the point that he could feel a sliver of warmth radiating from her crotch. “You know...” Her voice came out as a heavy exhale, one in tune with the mature undertone of a somewhat heated woman. “Fu~ Fu~ You really are quite adorable...” The warmth near his side dissipated for just long enough that the lack of her presence made it abundantly clear how cold an empty void could be. But the cold hadn’t the time to do more than creep in as a much more heated force came down on the spirit’s back. The sound of a snap could be heard, and the spirit found flipped around in a puff of smoke. What was heat focused on the base of his back quickly became concentrated on his crotch. The God of Necromancy lowered herself onto him; her dress vanished in a flaming purple flame that danced around her perfectly crafted figure of female perfection. “I only dominate you because... fu~ fu~ I can’t help myself...” She uttered a muffled gasp as her right hand cocked up towards her face, and the God’s tongue came out to lick the tips of her fingers. “You are all so special to me... so~ so~”

From below, the thick thighs still swirling in a harmless inferno of purple fire, the flames dissipated to reveal the God’s blemishless figure clad in nothing more than a set of black lace underwear. The material was see through enough that her black nipples, erect as diamonds and pussy were left free to the open eyes. The heat from her crotch shifted in place as she tensed her thighs and ground herself atop the spirit. Warm and sticky secretion of lust dripped from between her legs as her humping began to cause ripples to cascade over her chest.

Her breathing began to pick up, her fingers dipped down to slip under her panty and stroke at her crotch while her other hand raised a finger to snap. In an instant her position shifted to one where her ass began to grind atop her minion’s crotch while she continued to dance her fingers in her lower folds. “Fuck~ f-fuck~” Evanore licked her lips; her hand retreated from her panty, now coated in a sticky sheen, she let her tongue come out to graciously lap of her own love fluids. “Ooohmmm~ y-yesss.... damn the Gods...” Evanore leaned her neck back and sighed heavily into the air; her ass continued to bounce and grind on the spirit’s crotch, and each thrust caused a jiggle over her buttocks forcefully enough to create a small clap. The crescent symbol on her left ass cheek reflected the dim light of the stars circling around them in the endless void of space. After licking her fingers dry, Evanore breathed into her palm and bit her bottom lip before snapping.

Suddenly, in another explosion of magic smoke, the spirit found himself face first in Evanore’s grand cleavage; the bosom welcomed him between them with a magnetic force, one amplified by her strong yet entirely slender arms. She kept him trapped in the soft lock and hold her cleavage possesed, since her spirits had no need to breathe or any of those other faults of humans she had no need to do so. Leaning back, she fell onto the massage chair, bringing her minion with her, still locked in her arms. Her bosom jostled and clapped around him as she moaned aloud. “Damn the Gods... Damn the Gods...” Evanore aloud her spirit’s face to springe free from her rack, “You are the most adorable thing I have ever created. All this is for you,” The God’s lust died down to display a look of affection just before she planted a kiss on his forehead. She left a trail of spittle in her wake as she leaned back; it broke off into her cleavage, and the dark purple mark of her lipstick stayed on his head. “I love you. Don’t let anyone, even myself, tell you otherwise~ How could I not?”

Unfortunately for the spirit, at this point her minion was nearly dead. Being sexually pleasured by a literal God wasn’t something that most could survive, even beings that aren’t even alive to begin with. Where they were at now, her minion was essentially an unconscious husk stuck in an endless cycle of receiving pleasure that failed to be released due to a lack of genitalia. So the confession from Evanore’s own lips of her feelings for her minion went through dead ears.

Evanore returned him to her unbreakable embrace, this time mashing her godly-sized rack against his chest while a hand gently cupped his cheek. “Nothing matters in regards to that of a God... but... you, you’re special to me...” She let her tongue slowly coat her lips as her husky voice breathed onto her spirit’s face. “It might be time for me to... show you how I feel~” The God brought his face closer to her own; as their mouths inched towards each other, the rate of her breathing began to increase as her huge cleavage rose and fell against his chest. With closed eyes, Evanore pursed her lips and...

“OH SHIT!” A loud voice boomed from the floating television, “Oopsy~ Doopsy~ I forgot to host our second ad break! Give me five mins!” Cerelia snapped her fingers, and a plane looking hourglass sand timer appeared on Erika’s desk. A desk that, despite the constant change to her classroom, appeared to be one of the few things consistent. “Now, let’s take a moment to hear a word from our sponsors!”

The screen flickered and stuttered into an entirely different scenario. “Hello there. May I ask how you are doing today? Would you consider yourself to be romantically satisfied?” An entirely separate voice spoke up. This one proved to be quite the contrast from before; while it was still feminine, this woman’s voice came off as significantly more mature, relaxed, and patient. “If your answer was anything other than indeed, then I might be able to assist in your dilemma. I am Romania, the Goddess of love. All things romance is tied to my finger, yet the magic of love in which I created is free to blossom of its own accord, such is the reason that—”

SHHHBBBLOOOOOSHH

“I’m not making that mistake again.”

The television erupted in a massive reality-breaking implosion of darkness and purple matter. The void of space crumpled into literal glass and fell apart; Evanore rose up from her lying position and threw her unconscious minion to the floor; her iris were undetectable due to the fact that her eyes were engulfed in a flaming aura. She surveyed her surroundings to find five other Evanore’s were in similar positions as her own. Two of which were crouched down and kneeling on the minions, their lips inches away from the unconscious spirits’ faces.

One Evanore was positioned in an alert and erect pose, her ass was paused while her minion’s face was jammed between her ass cheeks. Another Evanore froze with her passed out spirit being breastfed from her black nipple, while the last one had the spirit’s face jammed between her thick thighs. In a near unison, the other five Evanores tossed their minions aside and began to float towards the middle of the room.

The four Gods wordless merged into one, and Evanore snapped her fingers. The six minions all appeared directly before her, though they were still unconscious on the floor. Evanore, who at this point had yet to say a word past her earlier jab at the eradicated television, just narrowed her eyes in silence. The absolute rage coursing through her was enough that even as a God, she couldn’t express her anger properly.

She wanted to kill them in the most painful manner imaginable for daring to take advantage of a literal God. The second Cerelia’s idiotic show went on break, Evanore’s full awareness returned, and the first course of action was to focus her power on destroying the course of the idiotic brat’s power. That ridiculous channel was just an outlet for Cerelia’s power to seep into Evanore’s own domain, and she foolishly was unaware of that key detail. It goes to show why that kid was the God of Cognizance.

How could she be so utterly unaware? So, oblivious to...

The flame in Evanore’s eyes dissipated in a blink, though they stayed narrowed. In a way, as a God she was lenient, her minions proved time and time again that her patience is far too generous.

This time they crossed the line.

Evanore snapped her fingers, and like that her minions were gone. Dead. Forgotten.

She’ll be certain to inform the others of the situation and how things will change. Either obey or perish; that is the choice. There isn’t enough space in between for anything else. Though even death is something, her minions seem to not fear. In their minds, she’ll just bring them back.

Pft...

Evanore turned her back to the spot where her minions had just been.

This time they won’t be coming back. Even if she had a change of heart, she made sure to dispose of their souls for good; no amount of begging can revert that.

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled onto her underwear-clad body; her breath came out as a purple flame danced around her exquisite figure and settled into her typical corset and purple cloak attire.

Great. That is settled.

Now, God or not, it’s time to put a kid in their place.

Evanore snapped her fingers.

* * *

“There’s no fucking way,”

“What do you mean there’s no fucking way?! Look at it!”

“That’s.. th- you’re shitting me,”

“I’m not shitting on anyone.”

“That’s... one two three four five six... how many balls!?”

“A llloooooooooooooot of balls it reaches the roof man,”

“Oh my god, I need to take a picture of this,”

“Sure,” Cerelia shrugged with a smile as she watched her friend fish out his phone. It was pretty odd, being a God, creating a universe from the snap of her own fingers and then proceeding to live in that world as a part of her daily life.

But it’s pretty relaxing!

She heard that a few other Gods do that, though for varying reasons. Some as a way to depart from the life of neverending rulership over all that exists, and others do it to watch the effects of their power on a more personal level. As for Cerelia, she found herself to be a mix of both. Her instinct to cause mistquiff was potent, so much so that she started her own show just to make chaos for others’ entertainment. But, at the same time, she also just likes living life like normal. Going to school, making friends, it almost makes her forget that she created this universe on a whim. Despite being immortal, living here for as long as she has made her appreciate each world created a bit more than before. Creating a world at the snap of a finger is one thing, but realizing that each person is their own being is something totally different.

Hell, she even made a best friend. Someone she loves to tease, but not to the more ruthless extent that she does with others. In a way, he might be the luckiest mortal in existence; happening to befriend a God my sheer happenstance isn’t something that many mortals can attest to. And he has no clue that his best friend is the God that created his very reality; it’s also something she doesn’t plan on telling him.

“I swear to god,” He said and raised his phone to take a picture. “The moment I push this button, if the balls fall down I’m going to freak. Everytime I see you pull this shit I get no evidence.”

Cerelia chuckled. She eyed up the tower of tennis balls she stacked up to the roof of the school. Obviously that would be rather impossible for any normal person to achieve. But Cerelia was neither normal, or a person, and impossible was a word outside of her known vocabulary.

She just got a rise of casually hinting at her Godhood without letting him prove her “skills” to anybody. It is cute how when he says things like “I swear to God,” around her, he has no idea that the God he is referring to is the same person he spends hours with talking to before heading to bed.

A phone buzzed in her pocket, and Cerelia glanced down to her ass, where the device could be seen humming in the tight rear pockets of her skinny jeans.

“Poo~” She sighed a soft hum. “Should’ve made the commercial longer...”

“Hm?” Her friend questioned. He turned his gaze away from the phone and was about to take a picture when...

The entire school exploded with a purple eruption of flames.

With the instincts only a God could possess, Cerelia held her arm out and created an invisible shield around the two of them, but the rest of the school and the entire property around it didn’t fare any better. A sonic boom ripped up the ground into shreds before a purple void grew in the eradicated school’s place and cracked straight to the pits of the earth’s core. The pit began to expand out, evaporate, and drain the essence of everything it touched down into the void. However, the invisible bubble shield seemed to protect the two of them.

Directly above the growing void of death, an endless rise of smoke expanded upwards, through which a distinctly feminine shadow emerged and floated towards them. Through the smoke, two glowing pissed off eyes could be spotted, eyes that narrowed upon making contact with Cerelia.

“WHAT THE FU—”

Cerelia’s fists clenched, “Get out of here,” She raised a hand to snap but found her fingers unable to move. Nore her legs, or arms, or... anything save for her head. But, how was that possible? She created a protective...

A massive purple wave exploded out from the approaching woman’s figure and instantly broke apart Cerelia’s shield and sent her flying back onto the ground. Upon hitting the dirt, and rubble, she felt much more solid beneath her as she made contact; her eyes flicked down and she gasped.

The entire... everything was turned into stone.

“Danny!!?!” She let out another gasp when she instinctively turned to her friend only to see he had been converted into stone as well.

Through the fog, the figure became more clear.

“So, you know this one’s name? Interesting.” The woman snapped her finger and the boy vanished in a purple flame and reappeared as a miniature stone figurine in her hand. Instantly she clenched her fist and crushed the stone figure. “Ops,” She said and blew the dust into the wind.

Cerelia stood in a wordless shock. Her jaw stayed dropped open as the floating figure began to shift out into the flight.

Glancing to the spot Danny had just been, Cerelia clenched her fists again; she blinked, and her eyes began to glow with a white aura. “How DARE you!” She bolted towards the woman, not caring who or what she was; instead only intended on channeling all of her power into a single punch.

Right as her fist containing every inch of her power was about to make contact, the woman simply grabbed her by the throat and smirked, “All that power, and you can’t think of anything but a punch? Pffft, you’re a God.” The woman rolled her eyes, “Be more open-minded...” Her hold on Cerelia’s neck tightened; she took the Goddess and dropped straight down into the earth. Using Cerelia, the woman tunneled through the ground at lightning speeds until reaching the planet’s core, in which she instantly released a massive purple explosion that destroyed the earth into ash.

The woman released Cerelia with a disgusted toss. The Cognizance Goddess floated back in a daze, the explosion itself barely phasing the girl. But when she opened her eyes and saw the damage, or really lack thereof, she just gawked in silence, unable to utter a word.

“Really? You have nothing to say? You do know I’m the God of Necromancy. Yes, the great Evanore Dark. You should be showing some sort of respect.” Evanore crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, “Really, I should be the one shouting, “How DARE you,” fu~ fu~ it is always humor to hear a lesser God try to intimidate one of the greats.”

“No..no...no..no...no..nonononono...” Cerelia muttered to herself, staring at where the earth used to be.

“What?” Evanore smirked, “Want me to go all the way?” Snapping her finger, the entirety of this reality erupted into flames, leaving nothing but a white void and the two Goddesses.

“No! NO!” Cerelia shouted, “What do you want from me!?!!!???? I don’t even know who you are!”

Evanore appeared genuinely perplexed. “How- How are you unaware—”

“I don’t give a shit about other Gods! I just do my own thing! And aren’t we supposed to stay out of each other’s hair!? You destroyed. My. UNIVERSE!”

Evanore rolled her eyes, “Oh, please. You can make another. I have thousands,” She glanced down into her cleavage and reached a hand in to retrieve a miniature galaxy. “See?” She raised an eyebrow and held it up before opening her mouth to toss it in and swallow. “And there it goes...” She said, licking her lips.

“I don’t care! I don’t- I had friends!”

“Just snap your fingers and they’ll be back. I never understood Gods who care about their mortals, it’s rather immature.”

Cerelia stared at her hands for a moment, “That’s not the same... they’ll be... different. And I’m the immature one!? You’re the mighty God who stooped down to a “lesser” God’s level just to destroy her world!”

“You could always seek out Brover or.. Bunkshire? It starts with a... whatever, you could always find that lazy Time God and have him reverse time to get your precious original universe back. But to imply I bothered you as if I didn’t have a reason... Pfft...” Evanore rolled her eyes and created a crescent-shaped portal behind her. “I’m going to return every so often to continue causing a mess of things. It’s only fair for you to know your place beneath me considering what you did.”

“What I did...” Cerelia mumbled under her breath, “What could I have possibly done!?”

Evanore paused with her back to the Goddess. She cocked her head behind her and glared, “You really don’t know? Let me jog your memory.” She turned around, her hands on her hips, “It has something to do with a show. A show where the contestants are unaware.”

“What show? Yo—” Cerelia stopped mid-sentence. Her eyes widened. “No way... NO FRIGGIN WAY!”

“What does friggin’ mean?”

“PFFFFFTTTHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! You watched my show!?” The Cognizance God bellowed into a chuckle spree that caused her to hold her gut while a tear or two began to form under her eyes. “It worked on you!? My powers worked on an omega deity!? Holllllyy shit!”

Evanore’s narrowed eyes squinted even more, “It’s unwise to laugh in front of a God whose power you could never dream of matching.”

“I beg to differ! Hehe... I mean, it looks like I can match you pretty well! Oooh, I wish I could’ve seen those humiliating things you must’ve done~”

“Right. Consider that you caught me whilst I was ill-prepared before you begin to over evaluate yourself. But regardless...” Evanore nodded, more to herself than anyone else. “..remember this when your life of a God becomes more irate than that of most mortals. The God of Necromancy is not one to antagonize.”

Cerelia ignored Evanore and was deep in her own thoughts.

Her show was still airing. Sure the commercial had gone on longer than anticipated because of this, but it was still on the air... Which means her spell was just on hold rather than undone..

So, theoretically, if she were to just resume the show...

Cerelia glanced up from her hands to see Evanore’s back as she began to float into her portal.

Looking back to her fingers, she shrugged her shoulders. Why not?

The show must go on.

Fingers crossed it works?

Snap

* * *

“No,” sighed Evanore, “That’s not my spirit, that’s not the one.”

“Are you certain?” A voice that was less irritated but more demonic responded. “They all have the same appearance.”

“Yes, I know they all look the same.”

“Alright, then take it—”

“It.. is not my it.”

“The f—” The demonic voice stuttered, “That doesn’t make any sense at all. Is it your intention to squander my time? I’m sure we both have more important things to accomplish than this.”

“Agreed,” Evanore cocked her hips. Why is she wasting her time like this? “We both could be off accomplishing better things, so let us quicken the pace. That’s not my spirit, so keep going.”

“BILLIONS OF SPIRITS ARE DAMNED TO ME!”

Evanore’s annoyance grew, “No one yells at me! And I do understand this, but how many have been sent to you in the past hour?”

“Hmmm...” The voice hummed and went silent. From behind, the steam which rose up over the lake of the damned, the faceless cloaked demon jammed his scythe into the golden lake and idly squished it around.

“So?”

“I don’t like your attitude.”

Evanore dropped her arms to her sides, “For the love of... well, I’m not leaving until I get my boys back, so...”

“And I’m not going to assist a woman who has a bad attitude.” The demon shrugged and speared out one of the swimming souls, “Is this ’em?”

“No, it’s not.”

The demon tossed the soul back into the lake, “Well, I suppose you will be here for a while,”

“I suppose so.” Evanore crossed her arms, “I’m not leaving until I get them.”

“Alas, they might have reached the end of the river then,” The demon sighed, “I hate to say, but if that is the case, their souls are irretrievable. Once disposed of by me, not even the Gods can restore them.”

“That is not acceptable to me. Besides, I delivered them to you an hour ago, and you and I both know that the lake takes a day to process.”

“Well~hhcmmm...” The demon groaned a gruff sigh as it took a seat on the edge of the lake, “I am the God of Death. On these kinds of topics, I do get to create the rules.”

“Why would you keep the same rule for eternity, only to change it the one day I sent a few souls to you?”

“I’m wacky?”

“Should I toss you into that lake?”

“Hehehe,” The Death God chuckled, “You want something from me, as far as I can tell. And you only have one day to get them back before they’re truly gone.

If you can, of course, offer something in return, I might bother to collect those six.”

“And that is why you chose to be so lazy,” Evanored heaved out a heavy chest rising sigh and placed her hands on the curve of her hips, “I am open to your propositions. What is it? An alliance in a future conflict? Enchanted weapons of war?”

“Ballocks,” The Death God waved a hand, “I’m far too old to be bothered with that nonsense about minor wars. What I’m looking for is something that will provide me with more pleasure on a personal level.”

Evanore raised a brow, her black lips pursed, “And that is?”

Only the flowing river and the weeping souls of the damned being swept away to a fate of nonexistence could be heard during a brief moment of stillness between the two.

“You cannot tell,” The demon gestured to his lack of a tangible face, “But I am waggling my eyebrows right now and staring at your breasts.”

Evanore’s eyes twitched, “For the love of...” She scoffed and sighed in annoyance before closing her cloak shut over her cleavage. “No,”

“Okay, well.” The demon shrugged. He picked up his scythe and stomped it into the ground, “Allow me to just speed up the river...”

“No, No! I- Gtthhhhhhhhhhh....ughhhhhhhhhhh....” Evanore’s shoulder slouched, and she looked up to groan, “I don’t have to do this. Why am I doing this? I don’t have to do this. Why am I doing this? I don’t have to do this. Why am I doing this?” The Necromancy God repeated endlessly while her hands slowly inched towards the front of her cloak. In an instant, she threw aside both sides of her cloak and thrust her large rack outwards. “Are you happy, you damned perv? Just give me my boys back.”

“Honey, you think that’s enough?” The demon waved a hand over the spot his eyes should be, “I haven’t seen breasts in six hundred years! You better flop those out on your chest, jiggle them about, and really get ’em bouncing, or your spirits are going to be coursing the river.”

Evanore shut her eyes. She knew dealing with this man would be more trouble than it was worth. Her hands reached around behind her slender back and began to untie the not keeping her corset held tightly around her breasts. Why do her idiot minions make her go through this? “This is so utterly ridiculous...”

“I think you mean, udderly ridiculous!”

Evanore froze and glared at him, “Are you proud of that?”

“I mean- I—” The demon coughed awkwardly and cleared his throat, “Chop chop, your spirit’s souls are on the clock.”

With rolling eyes, Evanore untied the knot and closed her eyes. She felt her heavy breasts spring down and jiggle against her chest and sighed. The assholes for minions better not act like she never does anything for them.

* * *

“Minions! Get in here!” The entirety of Evanore Dark castles, and then some, shook with a tremendous earthquake at the sound of her voice, “NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!”

In a second there was a whoosh of wind as all one million of her minions filed into her courtroom in unison.

Well, make that all nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-four of her minions. Since the other six were on the elongated punishment that was picking up all the trash off the planet, she created for the very purpose of being a hell for them. With no females in sight, or even a slightly curvacious log, she’d be surprised if they didn’t come out as gay by the time they’re done. If they ever finished. She created an exact copy of earth, except all of the water was replaced with the trash that they had to dispose of with a single bottomless trash bag.

It was amusing to watch them for a bit, but then quickly got boring.

Serves them right for the mess she had to go through just to save their souls.

“As you know,” These six idiots are still on their “time out,” Evanore smirked, “I just want to remind you of this so you do not make the same mistake as them.” Narrowing her eyes, she spoke firmly, “Obey your God, respect your God, and your God might give you a drip of that respect back. Just know you are always beneath me, and that will never change.” Evanore noticed one of her spirits raise his hands, “Yes, Andrew?”

“Uh, I’m pretty sure we all know we were beneath you.”

“Yeah, that’s kinda why it’s hot.”

“We want you to step on us!”

Evanore sighed, “Of course...” She snapped her fingers, and those three suddenly found themselves on the same trash planet as the other six. “Any more questions!?”

All of the other spirits shook their heads in unison, and Evanore gave them all a satisfied smile. “Excellent! Now, with that—” her voice cut off in an instant and she snapped her fingers.

The throne room instantly blinked into a movie theater, albeit a massive one with nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-one chairs present.

The huge theater screen flicked on, and Cerelia popped her head into the frame, “Howdy! Minions!” The young Goddess waved her hands, “I’m Cerelia, the Goddess of Cognizance! But you can think of me as the gal that’s going to make your life around these drab parts a bit more entertaining! Now let me introduce you to the star of our show!” From the theater screen, she pointed one finger right down and snapped the fingers on her other hand. A massive stage appeared below the screen, and up rose Evanore, naked from head to toe, with black cow-print spots painted on her otherwise pale body. A buttplug with a cow-tail was jammed up her anus, along with a hair pair of horns adorning her head with the use of a headband.

Evanore was on her hands and knees staring straight ahead with a face void of any leads to emotion. Atop her back road a much more vibrant Cerelia, “Howdy! Folks!” She said with a hollar, “This is Evanore! The Goddess of Titties, Ass, and a fuck-ton of fucking! Care to give us all a moo?”

Evanore continued to stare mindlessly ahead; Cerelia rolled her eyes with a smirk and smacked the older God across the ass.

“Moo!” Evanore cried out with a moan.

Cerelia seemed pleased by those results and looked back at the crowd. “There we go! Now! Care to watch the cooking show we recorded just for you lott?”

The attending minions were all equally silent for a moment before an eruption of hoots and hollers echoed about.

“SLAP HER ASS AGAIN!”

“TITTIESS!”

“GIVE US MILK!”

“Alright, alright!” Cerelia laughed while shushing the crowd, “I love you all too! Now quiet down and enjoy the show, will ya?” She snapped her fingers, and the mindless cow Evanore and Goddess of Cognizance were engulfed in the darkness that washed over the room as the lights dimmed down.

“Welcome back to cooking with Cerelia!” The Goddess herself appeared in the midst of a cluttered-looking kitchen, and today I’m happy to announce my new partner! The cow herself, Evanore Dark!”

A puff of magic purple smoke appeared, and Evanore stood with her hands on her hips as if she were a supermodel, ready for the camera to shine down on her. She wore nothing more than a cow-printed apron that read “kitchen slut,” and strapped around her waist. “Thanks for having me, boss!”

“No problemo!” Cerelia winked at the camera, “But! Before we cook anything, let’s make sure we have what we need. First! We can do anything without some fresh milk!” She dashed behind the taller woman and reached her hands up to rip the apron off Evanore’s shoulders. Her hands inched down, and she hungrily manhandled the Necromancy Goddess’s udders with a heavy hand, prompting a stream of milk to stream out onto the floor. She poked a finger into the woman’s yielding tit flesh, directly on the black nipple, and raised a drop of milk to her mouth.

“Tasty?” Evanore asked.

“And fresh!” Cerelia agreed and went around to squeeze out another stream of milk right into her mouth. “Alright,” She said after a bit of guzzling. A moment passed when she swallowed a heavy load of milk and sighed out a milky breath. “The milk is still up to snuff, but let’s see if the good ’ol oven is still cranking the heat.” The girl forced Evanore to lean forward at the hip and jut out her ass. With a heavy hand, Cerelia smacked Evanore hard across the ass and leaned in to watch a thin trail of steam ooze out of her vagina. “Mmmm...” She breathed in a deep hungering breath of the Goddess’s sex aroma. “Yep, that shit’s still hot!”

The minions were transfixed on the screen, and all of them moved forward in their seats without even realizing it. Back on screen, Cerelia had Evanore’s tits mashed onto the table, spewing milk across the surface while moaning heavily as a cucumber was being shoved in and out of her anus.

“Okay! I’m not sure where that’s gone!” Cerelia tossed back her shoulders and shrugged, she eyed Evanore’s two fat asscheeks in search of the cucumber she was gamming in there, but it seemed to have vanished. “Must be a God thing,” turning to the camera, she gave the crowd another wink, “Now, with that out of the way, let’s start the show, shall we!?”

The crowd erupted into cheers as they finally had something to excite them in their endless adventure of servitude.