The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

To Tame a Goddess

Chapter 2 — The Goddess of Cognizance

* * *

Notes

* * *

“Please! Please! Stop this!”

“No no no no no noooooooo!!!”

“AHHHHHhhhhhhhhh...”

“Why! W-W-WHYYYYYYY!!!”

“Ackk-Ack-Aggggglglllgggg....”

“I can’t.. I.. I can’t....I...”

“Fu~ Fu~ Fu~”

The frantic cries of innocents went on death ears; what few brave enough to push through the scorching purple fires that were burning their world apart did see much in the form of solace. Nothing more than a faint transparent gigantus-like image of a devious smirking face obscured behind two ever-encompassing breasts return their gazes, as if an omnipresent god was watching their suffering with glee.

Because that is exactly what was happening.

Evanore held in her chuckle, or at the very least, some attempt was... well, attempted. What started off as a sly smirk turned into a muffled chuckle held behind her lips. Then one slip, followed another, and her dark-painted lips gave in, and her signature demented laugh slipped out as she bellowed in devious glee.

The screams which echoed into her ear were nothing more but faint peeps from the thousands or billions of quadrillions that were burning alive in the purple flames that formed in the palm of her hand.

She was bored. And what does a goddess do when she is bored? Hmf, well. That is usually something many don’t want to find out.

There is a reason many choose to be in a constant state of worship, after all.

Regardless, Evanore isn’t known for being merciful. The God of Necromancy doesn’t have the place in her soul to care much for anyone or anything. When one’s power is as limitless as the unlimited vastness of their imagination, it is hard to give much in the form of “shits” when it comes to things.

Case in point. She found herself somewhat bored, so why not just burn an entire universe alive? She created it, after all. Though, she’s not sure how long this one existed. A week? Seven days? one hundred sixty-eight hours? Who’s to say.

A day in one of her universes could be three seconds to her, it all depends on the rules she gave the shit when she made it. And when one’s at the state where she is, that being uncaring and uninterested in most things other than destruction and chaos, it is hard to remember the little things such as the age date of her universes.

To the uncountable number of life in her hand, they might have lived a normal twenty-four-hour day to day life for billions of years.

But to her...

Crush

She clenched her fist, the barely audible sound of a muffled crunch squeezed between her fingers; in seconds, the entire universe was squashed in the palm of her hand.

They didn’t really matter.

Evanore yawned.

Damn...

That didn’t even liven her mood.

Is she really that bored? Shit. She can do anything, and yet this is her life? Sitting on her throne, torturing billions of people she doesn’t even know, just to laugh and kill them anyway?

The other gods have get-togethers, fuck around, mess with mortals, help them out, and....

Just do things.

And look at her.

She glanced down to her slouched body, gasping the massive canyon of cleavage to her feet that spilled onto the ground.

This is pathetic.

Evanore yawned yet again.

Okay. What are her minions doing?

* * *

Located multiple levels down in the depths of Goddess Evanore’s castle, a random assortment of her spirit underlings could be seen crowded around a rather miniature box television. One that had just been gifted to them by their dear Goddess a few days prior.

The spirit closest to the screen sighed and turned around to look at his compatriots. “You think she could give us a TV that doesn’t have ad breaks?”

“Hey! We take what we can get,”

“Speak for yourself. Some of us have standards.” Another spoke up, huffing.

“I, for one, would rather have something to watch than nothing at all.”

“Yeah, but we literally work for a God! She could give us a magical commercial skipping television if she wanted to.”

“Well...” One of the spirits thought about the other’s words for a moment, “Wait, did we ask for no commercials or...”

“What do ya mean?”

“I mean like...” The spirit scratched the side of his head, “Did we ask her for a normal commercial-free TV?”

“Uh... I dunno, Xander was the one who asked.”

“What!? No!” The one in question blurted, “I never even spoke to her! She’s WAY too scary!”

A few of the others nodded in response.

“What the- Well, if you didn’t ask her, who did?”

“Mikey?”

“No. No.”

“Definitely not, Mikey.”

“I’m pretty sure he’s dead,” One of them remarked.

“What!? What the hell happened?”

“He died.”

“Oh yeah, no fucking shit, dumbass. Does the Mistress know? She wouldn’t be too happy—”

“She killed him.”

“Ohhh...” Understanding oozed out of the spirit’s voice. “Shit.”

“Ah, whatever, he’ll be back in a week or two.”

“Unless she forgets, remember Andrew?”

“Who?”

“I dunno,” The spirit shrugged. “I just made the name up. Someone’s probably named Andrew, though.”

“What were we talking about?”

“The TV!? Hello!? How do you guys get distracted so easily—”

The sudden chime from the miniature television box cut through their internal ramblings to gather back their attention by virtue of frantic scramblings.

“Ohh! It’s back on!”

“What!”

“SHHH! SHHHH!!”

“Someone hit the lights!”

“No time!”

The room fell silent as the gameshow-esque from the screen took center stage of their attention.

“Welcome back, gods, goddesses, and everything in between! To yet another episode of Awareness 101!” A fair-skinned lass with silver twin-tailed locks that reached her shapely hips peeked her head into frame, then maneuvered herself into the center of the room with a giggle and a spin. She was dressed in a gold-lined blue body gripping corset that held her average-sized chest in a deep v-shaped display that reached the navel of her stomach.

“Today, we’ll be checking in on a new target,” Snapping her fingers, a floating throne appeared behind her, and she gleefully leaped onto it; the action caused her chest, the throne, and her entire body to bounce up and down while the seat stabilized from her weight. “Unfortunately, I had to create a new earth for this episode. We went a little crazy last time...heh... honestly, that word wasn’t worth saving, and it never hurts to start fresh, right? Right!” She paused to laugh, “When it comes to us, what’s life but a snap of our fingers, right?”

As if to prove her point, the young Goddess snapped her fingers, and a miniature ball in the shape and form of the Earth appeared in her hand. “This new Earth was created a few hours before the show, but we allowed it to simmer at an excelled rate for a good hundred or.. thousand so years. The specifics aren’t important. We just wanted a more modern episode for you viewers today.” She tossed it as if it were an idle toy to waddle away the time with, “Having read your votes, the star in question for this episode of Awareness 101 is a woman by the name of Erika Thomas!”

As the Goddess read from a card that had appeared in her hand, the screen faded to that of a spectator’s overhead view of a vehicle pulling up into a parking lot. The fancy-looking car slowed to a stop, and the door clicked open. An attractive middle-aged woman wearing rather professional attire leaned to the side and stepped out; her suit-blouse hugged her hourglass-like figure while the tight skirt reached just above her thighs.

“With a Doctorate in education and having served the school for eight years, she is well qualified to deal with an assortment of situations.” The woman’s heels clicked against the concrete, serving as the only warning to any students trying to get out their last-minute bouts of antics before she arrived to assert order.

Erika’s heels continued to click as she made her walk toward the school. Her unamused look displayed a lack of awareness towards the invisible camera that observed the woman’s every step.

“As for her stats,” The Goddess commented over the video on screen, “Well, as you can see for herself.” Snapping her fingers, the world around the teacher walking on-screen vanished.

In the center of the screen, Erika appeared to be repeating her stride in thin air. All around her was an open blank vastness of white expanse while the camera circled the woman at a gradual pace.

“Her tits have a natural bounce to them, " The camera zoomed close to a profile shot of her hefty chest that appeared to bounce and jostle with each repeated step she took. “Nothing about her was modified in any manner I can recall. That bounce is all-natural! And if we spin her around...” The woman on the screen continued to walk at her repeated pace as she was turned around in the empty white space. The camera focused on her skirt-coated ass. Her glutes caused a noticeable strain against the skirt itself; each step she took caused both cheeks to shift and bounce. Something that was especially noticeable when, at the snap of the Goddess’s fingers, the teacher’s clothing vanished, leaving nothing but her underwear-clad atop her body. “The ass on this lass has its own bounce back too! Yes sir! Today we have a mighty fine woman here for you all!”

By the prompt of another finger snap, the woman was standing stock still at a T-pose position; arms stretched locked out in either direction.. The pose displayed her creamy-skinned underwear clad body, toned stomach, and the discount shape from her hips to thighs and legs. Her large rack hefted faintly upwards due to the position of her arms, and her face displayed an entirely empty look as she stared straight ahead.

“Standing at 5′9, Her tits are sporting respectable D-cups,” Measurements for the T-posing woman’s body appeared in the empty space around her. “The circumference of her waste appears to be twenty-five, and her hips are a bit round at thirty-eight.” The teacher’s body turned ninety degrees to show her pantie swallowing ass, “For the package back here, her ass is a solid Slaptastic on the fuckable scale!”

With a snap of the goddess’ fingers, Erika resumed walking in the empty void seconds later. The world reformed around her; she continued her trek towards the school as if nothing had transpired.

“I haven’t checked her strength level. Assumedly it’s normal for a woman her age, and her intelligence is considerably high, regarding her years spent in education. In fact, she’s smart enough that we might just be in for a surprise today, folks! Who knows!? So sit back, grab a drink, snag some cookies, and get ready for another oblivious-filled episode of Awareness 101!”

The onlooking spirits were fidgeting amongst themselves with excitement.

“Hell yeah! This is where this shit gets good!”

“How would you know? This is the first time we’ve ever watched TV.”

“I heard from the minions in the other faction that—”

“It’s always the other factions with you! Last time I checked, you don’t work for the Goddess of Dumbassery!”

“That’s a goddess?”

“I dunno, there’s a god for everything nowadays.”

“Shut up! It’s starting!!”

Like a hive mind of idiots, the spirits turned their attention and lingering gazes back towards the tiny television screen.

The school was bustling with life and chatting teens; a few bullies did their scheduled bullying, while everyone around them pretended like it wasn’t happening—the regular, if somewhat formulaic, school shit. That was, the hyperactive chit-chat and immature antics were formulaic, up until Erika’s heels served as a warning of her seconds-away arrival. Upon entering the hall, everyone seemed to have suffered a sudden bout of responsibility, and silence washed over.

Nodding to a few and offering a “Good morning,” Erika entered her classroom with a sigh as her face was almost met with a flying ball of paper.

“And good morning to you, class.” Stepping past the fallen projectile, she went to her desk while saying, “I want whoever threw that to clean up their mess.” She slung her purse against the back of her office chair and rolled it back while fishing out a stack of books to drop onto the table.

Everyone gathered themself amidst the space of their desks while one brave student rose up to collect his thrown paper ball. Other than giving him a pointed look through the corner of her glasses, she didn’t do much in the form of acknowledging him.

“I hope you enjoyed your weekend,” She tapped the tip of her finger against her tongue and opened one of the three books on her table. “Today, we’re starting on chapter nineteen. I did receive your tests from yesterday, but not all of them have been graded at this moment.” While flipping through the pages, there was a tiny and almost unnoticeable POP from the top of her blouse.

A small button flew up and out onto the desk, clattering and rolling before falling to the side.

“And that was button number one!” The Goddess appeared in the classroom and winked towards the camera. Of course, no one was allowed to see her.

“While I work on finishing the few I have, I prepared a pre-course test for you all.” Before the class could express their enthusiasm for a sudden test, she raised her head from the book to give them all an impassive stare. “It will not affect your grade in any way. I only wish to have an understanding of where you all stand. That being said, it gives you no reason to purposely fail.”

The young Goddess laughed to herself and approached the teacher to kiss her on the cheek while she addressed her students with crossed arms.

“I have added questions that you should know the answers to, failing those,” Erika said. Her hand rose to give her cheek a gentle rub. It felt like a soft tickle had blown by her. “Will affect your grade. If you give this the bare minimum of effort, you will be fine.”

“Pop.” The Goddess winked and snapped her fingers.

POP

Another button jumped out of Erika’s blouse; it landed on the floor while she made her way around the desk to walk between the row of students. Her hands held a neat stack of papers that she proceeded to hand out. Each step she took caused a faint jiggle to bounce through her chest; the two undone buttons revealed just a teasing hint of her busty cleavage.

“Two buttons down, and she is taking it in stride!” The Goddess hummed. “You guys think she’ll notice three?” She snapped her fingers.

Pop

Erika kept passing on papers, her hips swayed as she walked along.

“Nope.” The Goddess hummed. “Shame shame shame.... Let’s see if her students have the keen eye we are looking for.”

Snap

Her fingers clicked together, just then, one of the students raised his hand.

“Yes, Mr. June?” With a curious glance, Erika questioned the attention-seeking student who was just a few desks away from her.

“Uh,” He gulped right as yet another button sprung free. “I need to... uh..”

“Four and counting!” The goddess’ eyes widened when she took note of the cleavage that was now on display from the four buttons missing. “Check it out! We’re not being teased anymore lovely viewers!” She reached up towards the camera and pulled it down while yanking out Erika’s blouse with another hand. “That’s a whole lotta cleavage!” Laughing to herself, she grabbed both of the woman’s tits through her top and shook them back and forth to watch her cleavage jostle around. “You notice anything yet?”

“Hold on,” Erika told her student, not displaying any signs of noticing the beautiful lass beside her or how her cleavage was now brazenly exposed to the class. Or, even more brazenly so, the fact that her boobs were shaking up and down from the Goddess that was playing with them like dough. “I’ll be over there in a moment.”

She continued to hand out the papers. The Goddess stepped aside and angled the camera to have a top down view overhead; the perspective showed the caps of heads and hair while also revealing the bouncing exposed downblouse of the woman in question, along with her ass that was pressed out just enough against her skirt to be noticeable.

As Erika’s hips swayed, the Goddess chuckled to herself and stared at her shifting buttocks, “Let’s change our focus to something down below...”

Stepping up, the Goddess crouched down to squat, her face just a few centimeters away from the teacher. “Mmmnnmmnmmm..” She hummed and pressed her face against the woman’s ass, “Nothing can beat the womanly scent of flowers in the morning, right fellas?” She glanced up at the camera and winked. “Anyway,” Her fingers snapped, and the tight ass-hugging skirt in front of her face disappeared from sight. “That’s better!”

“So what angle do y’all want?”

She snapped her fingers, and the camera returned to her grasp. “Headon?” The view on screen became entirely engulfed by the fat ass, which seemed to swallow a simple black pair of panties between the cheeks, “Or... side angle?” She gave the viewers a profile shot to show the extended fatty curve her ass made while it protruded from the rest of her body in a sexy curve. “Or below?” For a brief moment, the hot ass on-screen looked to tower over the rest of the woman since the camera’s angle caused it to appear significantly larger by the perspective alone..

Then suddenly, Erika resumed her trek between the students, and the perfect shot that was trying to be set up left with her.

“Aw man,” The Goddess pouted, “There she goes... But! She’s still unaware as ever!” She lifted the woman’s skirt in her hands and gave it a hard inhale. “So,” She bobbed up to her feet while tossing it aside, “Let’s see how much further we can go!”

She began to follow after Erika as the teacher started passing out papers to the following row. Her antics were well appreciated by the audience of millions that had tuned in. The spirits of Evanore included, each one of them was glued to their seats, far too invested to even begin betting on whether the woman would realize what was happening or not. To them, nothing else appeared to be more important than this brief break from their obnoxious day-to-day of serving their Mistress. So much so was the case that they failed to notice that their God had entered the room behind them.

Evanore’s already dark purple irises appeared ever the more tired as the black eyeliner streaks below her eyes were shadowed by dark circles. She let out a dry yawn, though not a single one of them tore their eyes from the screen. The warm cup of coffee in her hands caused purple toxic-like steam to rise up as it bubbled.

She wordlessly raised the glass to her ever-soft black pillowy slips and took a sip.

Siiiiiiiiiip

Her mouth opened to exhale a warm drink-scented breath before her lips closed together again. She couldn’t help herself from giving the little bunch of spirits a bemused smirk. They were all kinda cute when they weren’t harassing her for sexual and petty favors. Life would be ever the more peaceful if they were always like this.

The cup returned to pressing against her soft lips while she took in another sip.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

“Ah...” Evanore licked her lips. Her eyes shifted from the backs of her minions towards the television and back onto their seated figures. Wow. She should have given them a TV ages ago; this is rather nice, something else to keep them distracted.

That’s when she noticed something.

..The hell were they watching?

Was that fucking Cerelia? The damn pervy Goddess of Cognizance? The diety who acts like a literal child in the way she presents herself; what type of self-respecting God puts on a show where the only point is to make like of their awareness, or lack of, for her own personal kicks. It also doesn’t help that the girl is a perverted runt.

Gods should not be allowed to be that mentally immature. Someone with a higher power level ought to give her a visit and teach the irresponsible girl a well-needed lesson.

That being said...

Siiip

Evanore took another swig of her drink.

No one cared enough to even bother. She’s a weak sub-level god at best; her antics prove no threat to anyone other than the mortals she rules over and who gives a shit about them.

But why were HER minions so invested in this show? She gave their asses a magic-ass television that could tune in to any and every channel that has ever and will ever exist. And THIS is what they watch?

Evanore felt her right eye twitch in a pang of... jealousy?

Holy shit! No way did that thought cross through her head. Why in the ever-loving pit of existence would she care enough about her fuckers to be jealous that they choose to watch another god’s show.

It’s funny how some of their dumbasses think she gives a shit about them when, as a god, anything and everything is expandable.

Sip

Evanore finished her cup with a final swig, then refilled it with a snap of her fingers.

“So.” Siiip “What are you boys watching?” She finally broke the silence with her robe parting down the round sides of her corset-held breasts and her hip cocked to the side.

As if shouting in the middle of a herd of sleeping beasts, her small gathering of minions all bolted their heads into an alert show of shock as they turned to look at her in unison.

Evanore just raised an eyebrow in response while taking another sip of her drink. The sight of them all staring amidst their own fog of alerted silence was certainly amusing, more so than torturing an entire universe to death. Perhaps it was the level of attachment that gave more personal pleasure. There is a difference in regards to billions of people who could very well be nameless for all she cares, compared to her own numerous collection of minions. Both groups were created by her, sure, but in regards to the mortals... Well, she cares so little about them that it would be a challenge to even remember one key detail about any of them. And that’s coming from a God, a being of infinite scope and power that sees and knows all. If a God can’t even care to recall something, that thing in question is less than irrelevant. In comparison, her minions are all an annoying group of brats that she can replace in an instant; but she does know all of their names, birthdays, favorite foods, fears, and so on.

Not that she cares about them, they are scum to her, and she’ll make sure that they are aware of their minuscule status.

But they’re all her scum. So, seeing them so enamored on a petty level, God didn’t sit right with her.

Taking another loud sip from her mug seemed to cue them all into her presence. Which prompted said group of minions to jump into a fit of stuttering and talking over each other.

“Goddess!”

“MMM-MMM-M—”

“M-Mistress!”

“—MM-MMM-MM—”

“W-W-We, uhh...”

“M-MMMMM-MM—”

“It was Xander!”

“—MM-M-MMM—”

“We- W-What the hell!? Fuck off, Mikey!”

“MMMM—”

“Quick! Someone change the channel before she sees!”

“M-M-M-MMM—”

“It’s a bit too late for that, dumbass.”

“—MMM-M—”

“Dumbass?! You should’ve been keeping watch! Fuckass!”

“—MMMMMM-MM-MMM—”

“Why should I have kept watch? So you get to watch the show? Bullshit!”

“—MM-M-M-M- Evanore!”

Everyone gasped in a near-exact unison. Well, everyone except for Evanore herself, she just continued to drink from her mug. “What?” She asked, holding her still deadpan look, then, after a blink, added, “I don’t mind being called by my name. I’m not a monster,”

One of the spirits opened his mouth but then decided that whatever he had planned to say wasn’t worth it and instead shut his mouth.

“Didn’t you wipe out an entire country because the president called you Evanore?”

Evanore paused, “Did I?” She raised an eyebrow and humored her minion’s question for a moment or two. “No. I’m pretty sure I erased their country from existence because he called me “the false god Evanore,” and—”

“But then you went on a rant about how the mortals are scum for daring to call you by your name on a personal level.”

Getting interrupted did annoy her more than someone addressing her by her name. Yet she held that annoyance back, not noticing that her right fist had clenched. “Okay, well that was then. I’m not upset now.” She raised an eyebrow, “Unless you think I should be?”

Everyone began to shake their heads.

“Nope!”

“No!”

“Of course not!”

“Upset? You? Nooooo...”

“Well, you do look upset so...”

“Oh really?” Evanore licked her lips. She blinked only to display a powerful purple glow emanating from her eyes. The crescent symbol on her forehead began to project a similar hue, and the walls of the room vanished with a flash. Only the floor and spirits were left as the room floated in the empty vacuum of space. A tremble passed through the minuscule floorspace left as a bellowing voice boomed from all sides. “Sitting under the gaze of a wrathful God is something you have clearly yet to experience.”

The voice echoed loud enough that the spirits could only whimper out of instinct alone and huddle together. Just then, a beam of purple light blasted straight into the empty void, and Evanore appeared before them, standing at an unmeasurable size. Her face was nearly hidden behind the huge swell of her breasts combined with the spirits all together being smaller than a mere half of her fingernail. “Consider yourself blessed in that regard.” She raised her hand and pointed out a single finger; that alone was enough to pick up the spirits on their little patch of floor and draw them upwards at a speed forceful enough to scatter them onto the ground, which they held onto for dear life. “To have a God’s wrath focused on you is a fate, not even death can free you from.” She spoke with a casual tone that did nothing to relieve the squirming spirits. The voice alone was enough to cause a few of them to be pushed back where they began to fall down the empty void of nothingness.

Watching them fall for a few moments while the rest were cowering made Evanore roll her eyes and sigh. She really does surround herself with idiots, doesn’t she?

Without even snapping her fingers, everything returned to normal, and her minions all appeared back into their walled-in room as if nothing had occurred. Though to say they were disoriented would be an understatement of the heavens.

“W-We’re... alive?” One of the spirits patted himself down.

“Calm down,” Evanore cocked her hip to the side, her hands resting on both sides of her waist, “Also, no. You’re all literally spirits. You’re not alive nor dead. But continue to test me, and I can make… ANYTHING happen.” She took a seat in the open air and reclined back.

The spirits assumed she summoned an invisible chair or something else of that nature, but no one was in any position to ask the Goddess any more questions.

“I am just bored, more than anything,” Evanore snapped her fingers, and the mug returned to her hand.. Taking another long sip, she nodded to the television and licked her lips, “So, what are we watching?”

All the spirits went from disheveled back to instantly alert. One of them bolted up and rushed towards the television to flick the vintage dial onto another channel. “Oh, you know. We love our Goddess, so...” He looked down to see whatever channel the screen switched onto.

A spirit spoke up to continue their story. “We wanted to tune in on some cooking channels to work on our skills!”

“Yeah yeah!” Another spirit agreed, “You deserve the best an—”

Evanore raised an eyebrow. Without anyone touching anything, the screen flicked back to the original channel, “Then what was this?”

On screen, the teacher Erika was leaning over a student’s table to check his work. Her back was being pressed downwards by a faint weight she was unaware of, causing her breasts to squish against the desk while nearly spilling out of her top. The young man who had been in need of help had to solidify his nerves as the teacher was entirely unaware of anything being amiss. Despite the fact that her skirt was entirely removed and an overtly kinky thong was now strapped to her shapely backside as her arse waved through the air.

The weight pushing her downwards just so happened to be the perverse God Cerelia, who was currently tossing another blouse button in her hand. While casually tossing the button and leaning on the woman’s back to keep her pressed forward, she eyed the palm of her hand.

“I am noticing a ton of conflicting suggestions in the suggestion box. You know what that means, my lovely viewers!” The Goddess leaned into a criss-cross position on the woman’s back and snapped her fingers. A poll box appeared on the screen, and she gestured to it. “Here are the suggestions you’ve all been sending in! Let’s vote for your favorites and see if sweet Erika here can realize what’s going on!”

At this point, Erika was running out of suggestions to give her student, but at the same time, she couldn’t lean up since Cerelia was still on her back. The teacher frowned to herself; she was unsure of why she had to lean down so closely against this desk. She tried to bring into question and consider why that was the case but her mind simply couldn’t become aware of the situation, making that option impossible for her. Instead, she continued to point toward the student’s page despite her suggestions bordering on the point of irrelevancy.

“Here we have Option A: Titties out!” The Goddess tapped her lips. “We can see if our teacher can notice the air tickling her titties! Or, Option B: Twerk Time! Will Ms. Erika find a way to rationalize twerking in front of the whole class? Maybe it will finally snap sense into the woman, and she’ll finally become aware!” She paused to slap Erika’s exposed ass and giggled as she watched the woman’s cheeks jiggle. “Probably not! And then Option C: Jiggle Physics! We can up the bounce to our sexy teacher. Who knows, having her personal jiggle physics upped by 400% might do the trick. Some say boobs jiggling into a chick’s face is enough to snap any babe out of a stupor!” The perverse host finally floated off Erika’s back and gave the camera a wink. “We’ll be back after this short break. Make sure to vote while we set the scene!”

The show cut to black, before a commercial began to play. “Is your life dull and boring?” A bland and unamused voice spoke up, and a woman washed in an entirely gray color-coding walked into the frame. The screen showed a lively park full of color and focused on a bench where a bored-looking young man sat on a bench eating peanuts. The bored-voiced woman walked up to the man on the bench. “Do you think you’re the most normal guy around? Nothing makes you interesting, and your life is a mess?”

Looking up, the young man sighed and nodded.

“Well, you can be like me,” The woman looked towards the screen; her face was void of any emotion, “Normal and boring.” She raised a fist and opened her hand to show two sets of earrings centered in her palm. “I, Ressa, the Goddess of Normality and all things boring, introduce the Normality Earrings. With this, you can be the most normal and boring person in the room. No, in existence.” The voice of an uninterested woman who just wants to clock out of her night shift didn’t match well with the sales pitch she was trying to put on.

Even the gray guy beside her didn’t seem too interested. “But why would I want to be more bland?”

“That’s where you are wrong.” She said in the most uninterested manner possible, “With this, you can become so bland and normal that you will be entirely abnormal.”

The guy looked at the camera and shrugged, “But what does that mean?” He, too, sounded like he wasn’t being paid enough for this advert.

“Why don’t you try these on and find out.” Ressa handed him the earrings and the screen cut with a flash to the same gray guy as before walking up to a lady in the park.

She was blond and sporting the slim thick figure that comes with most young adults who actively seek out a morning exercise as part of their daily schedule. She was talking with an older woman, both of who wore sports bras and tight yoga buttons that hugged to the shape of their rears. The older woman looked nearly as attractive as the younger one, if only somewhat more aged, perhaps being the girl’s mother or older sister. They were chatting with each other up until the gray man approached.

Despite his presence in their personal space, neither woman reacted much past pausing to look at him before continuing their conversation as if he weren’t there.

“You see,” Ressa walked up behind him. “They see you as nothing but normal. Bland. Boring. Uninteresting.”

“Woah,” The guy waved his hand in front of the blonde’s face. He lowered the same hand to tug on the hem of the blond’s sports bra and jiggle her breasts while she continued to talk.

“Nothing is off-limits,” The Goddess said and casually snapped her fingers. Both the gray man and the blond woman lost any clothing to cover them from the waist downwards. “Go ahead.”

Looking between the blonde who continued to prattle along with the other woman, and his crotch, the gray man shrugged and stepped forward. His dick rammed itself between her ass cheeks and right up her snatch, yet the woman did nothing more than peep out a tiny moan and stifled a grunt through her conversation.

“Oh wow.” The gray man looked toward the camera. The sounds of the woman’s chatter were muffled behind the loud repeating clap of her asscheeks hitting his crotch. “It really works. Thank you, Ressa. These Normality Earrings are anything but normal.”

While that advertisement was playing, the minions were doing anything but paying attention. Well, except for one of them.

“What the hell!?” The only one of Evanore’s spirits looking at the TV piped up, “The hell is this!? I thought this was a magic add-free television!” He then turned to Evanore and put on a sad face, “Goddess!!! Why do we have to watch ads!”

Evanore rolled her eyes, “Why don’t you watch normal channels!? I can’t remove ads from shows broadcasted by other Gods. Just go onto a mortal channel; you are all so needy.”

She went entirely ignored by the spirits, even the one who just asked her a question since they were all busily arguing with each other.

“Boobies!”

“Yeah! That’s what I said fuckass! Jiggle Physics!”

“How do we know jiggle physics means tits?”

“What?”

“Yeah! Ass jiggles too!”

“Are you guys stupid, or what? TITS AND ASS JIGGLE! Why would you vote for anything else!?”

“Because twerking is godlike, and if you disagree, I’m leaving!”

“I mean, I disagree.”

“Okay,” The spirit got up and left the room, “Bye.”

“Eh, fuck him.”

“Yeah, I never liked the guy.”

“Anyway, so we’re going with Titties out?”

“NO! JIGGLE PHYSICS!”

“What the fuck is wrong with you!? Tits jiggle anyway! Why waste your vote on something that already happens!”

“Okay, counterpoint. What does jiggle do you if you can’t see them bounce? If those tits aint out, you won’t see them jiggle!”

“She already has five buttons undone; we both know those titties are coming out anyway. We vote for Jiggle Physics now; the tits will come out later.”

“You don’t know that for sure.”

“Fuck tits! What about ass!”

“FUCK YOU! AND YOUR TWERKING ASS!”

“I want titties, I want milk, I want jiggles!”

“Obviously, you’ve never seen a woman’s ass in person before. It’s life-changing.”

“I’ve seen enough to know how jiggle physics works! This is obviously a trick to see how stupid we are.”

“I think you’re looking too far into this.”

“Ass jiggles. Tits jiggles. If we vote for Jiggle Physics, we can get the best of both worlds! Why would you waste your fucking vote on twerking?”

“As I said, you clearly haven’t seen a nice ass before.”

“You haven’t seen nice tits before!”

“Uh, yeah, I have.” The spirit jutted a thumb behind him, “Have you seen who we work for? We can see udders bounce whenever she gets a glass of water.”

“Udders?” Evanore muttered and bit her bottom lip, her brow furrowed in a sign of annoyance. Or was it disappointment? Anger? Perhaps a mix of the three.

“Hey, he is right,” Another spirit agreed. “I mean, we can see jiggly boobies any day. But it’s not often we get a twerking show.”

“You know. Now that you mention it, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a hot babe twerk before.”

“HA! I knew it! You’ve never seen a woman’s ass before!”

“Woah, no! I said I’ve never seen a woman twerk before. I have you know I actually died under a woman’s ass. Yes, it’s true.”

“Fuck off,”

“Back with this again.”

“It’s true!”

“Yeah, and you also claimed to have died between a woman’s tits..”

“Tits, ass, they both jiggle.”

These minions, spirits, ghosts, ghouls, whatever... they were testing her patients. Evanore slouched back in her invisible seat; with her eyes shut and one hand raised to punch the bridge of her nose, she parted her lips to moan out a sigh of annoyance. This is her, the God of Necromancy. Spending her time sitting in on her underlings, lackeys that serve less than zero purposes in the grand scheme of reality. She peeked an eye open to spy on the argument taking place in front of her. Actually, calling this an argument would devalue genuine squabbles that hold meaning to them.

This was nothing more than meaningless banter. Yes, entirely irrelevant in the sense that at one snap of her fingers; no, even that was over-stating things, at one thought, she could end this all. She could just erase every last one of her millions of servants out of existence and replace them with goons that actually show respect to what is their ultimate almighty.

Examining her hand, she certainly did consider how simple it would be to snap and bid farewell to these idiots she calls her minions. Perhaps if another God were around to witness this pathetic situation for themselves, she very well would eradicate each and every one of her immature idiots. But, alas, this is quite literally a hell of her own design. She created them by granting a second chance at life yet chose not to alter their personalities. And now, look at where she is.

“So we’re voting for Twerking, right?”

“Fine fine, we—”

“None of you are voting for anything. You need some form of communication tuned to the God’s channel.” She barked with a tone that barely managed to contain her boiling annoyance..

“Or we could pray,” One of the spirits piped up. “She’ll probably hear it.”

Evanore’s eyes shot open.

“Oh yeah!” Another spirit agreed, “Who is this Goddess the God of again?”

“Uh...”

Before anything else could transpire, the entirety of the endlessly expansive castle erupted into a brief quake as Evanore’s face boomed and echoed from all angles. “I WILL NOT TOLERATE THE PRAYER TO A GOD OTHER THAN MYSELF!”

In a flash of light, Evanore was floating in a circle around the group of idiot spirits with four exact duplicates of herself, all of whose eyes glowed with a potent purple aura.

The shaking around the castle grew with each passing second until one of the spirits managed to squeak out. “Chill! Chill! We weren’t going to do that!”

“Yeah! Y-Yeah!”

“We’d never!”

“Never in a million years!”

“Never in two-million years!”

“Never in an eternity! Nope! Never happening!”

The endless rumbling came to a halt, and all four Evanore’s narrowed their glowing eyes.

A moment of utter silence passed through the room, where the awkward sound of someone coughing was the only sound to be made. “Every day, you continue to invent methods that cause questions for why I allow your existence.” Evanore sighed, and in a blink, she reappeared back in her invisible seat. Her hand went back to rubbing her temple as she spoke, prompting her to breathe her exhaled breath as it bounced off her palm. I gave you a gift. Something rather rare. And you use an all-powerful reality-skipping television to watch the perverted, childish, Cognizance God and her foolish masquerade at entertainment?” She exhaled again and blinked as everything became clear to her, “Why am I not surprised? I’m annoyed, disappointed, slightly irritated, but not surprised. Wow.”

“Because...” Two hands snuck up onto her shoulder from behind, “You’re a God... uh, no. THE Goddess of Necromancy. Nothing gets past you. You know everything.” The spirit glanced over her shoulder and nodded to the others.

“Rrrrrriggght...” One of the others nodded in agreement as the other slowly began to catch on. “You’re the wisest, most powerful, sexy, busty- e-rerrrrr- powerful God we’ve ever met. Anything and everything is nothing compared to you. You see all, know all, and can predict all.”

“My goddess, are you thirsty?” A spirit approached from the side and held a plastic water bottle.

Wordlessly, Evanore nodded to the mug resting on the invisible armrest of her chair.

“Of course!” The spirit tossed the water away and reached behind him to pull out a chocolate bar. “But what about some food? When was the last time you ate something, my Almighty?”

Evanore licked her lips without realizing it at first. Something she’d never admit was that she certainly did enjoy chocolate and all foods added with said flavor. Yet, somehow, these morons must’ve discovered that it’s her particular favorite treat. Regardless, their sudden pampering was telling.

“You admit that I witness, comprehend, and anticipate all. Yet here you are trying to goad me into giving you a tool to vote for this perverted Goddess’ show. It won’t happen.”

“Dammit!” The minion threw the chocolate bar onto the floor, but it vanished and reappeared in Evanore’s open hand.

“But, I’ll be taking this,” She gave him a smirk and proceeded to begin unwrapping it, only to stop in her tracks to ask. “Where did you get this from?”

The lack of an immediate response from the spirit gave her enough pause to decide that consuming the candy might not be the best choice. Instead, she frowned and raised a finger towards the candy, where it then proceeded to burst into purple flames and evaporate..

“P-Please, Goddess!” Evanore was honestly taken aback by the sudden shift in tone from her minions. They all dropped to their knees with clasped hands together in front of her. “If you care about us, you’d give us something to vote with. PLEASE!”

“No.”

“Please!”

“No.”

“PLEEEASSE!”

“No.”

“Shit.”

“And we are back!” All eyes dated back onto the television, which had finally shown an end to its God-featured ad break. The Goddess Cerelia was back on screen, centered in the middle of the camera’s focus as she longed on her side atop the teacher’s desk in the same classroom as before. “While we were gone, oblivious Erika here kept chugging along with her boring teacher duties. And you know, I tried to make it obvious something wasn’t right, but...” The camera shifted to the side, where it revealed Erika writing something on a whiteboard. But, without needing to state it, the clear focus was on what she was wearing more than anything else. The shapely full-bodied woman was wearing a tight figure-hugging corset that held her breasts like a plate, more so than acting like actual support. She wore an undersized magician’s jacket over the corset, though it failed to reach low enough as to do the bare minimum and cover her ass. In fact, the woman’s ass was doing wonders in swallowing the back of the corset between her asscheeks. She was doing so well that her rear cheeks were brushing together without the sign of any material being present between them.

“Hot damn,” A spirit muttered. Evanore watched as they all began to attentively fixate on the screen and drop to the floor in criss-cross positions.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed. What is up with them? Cerelia is petite, a weak-level God, and certainly doesn’t have the more developed and maturely rounded figures the more powerful Gods possess. So, what does she possibly have that is making these guys so enamored?

“I know at least one of you just said, hot damn.” Cerelia winked. She placed a palm on the curved shape of her hip as she launched one arm. “Because...” At the snap of her finger, another Cerelia appeared right beside Erika, who was still writing on the whiteboard. “Hot,” SLAP She racketed the open palm of her hand against the round fatty globes of the unaware teacher’s bubbly arse, “DAMNNN! Am I right, boys?“

The original God, still lounging on the desk, snapped her finger, prompting the duplicate of her to vanish and the camera to focus back onto her. Though now, she was wearing a cute light blue corset with white bunny ears and a fluffy tail. “There! Now I’m dressed for the occasion! But onto the show!” She clapped her hands together and reappeared beside the front table; this time, the petite Goddess leaned her ass against it instead of her previous splayed position.

“Oooooo,” Some of the spirits muttered an air of amazement at the Goddess’ show of teleportation.

Evanore’s mouth dropped open, “Did you just “Ooooo” at that? That’s basic transportation. You work for me. Your standards should be much higher than anything she can do. I can create a countless number of multiverses in the palm of my hand,” She proved her point by making a fist and then opening it to unleash multiple cube-like boxes containing a series of miniature galaxies inside them. “I can bend the very fabric of existence to my will...” The world around them began to stretch and reshape, “Erase all of life and reality itself...” She snapped her fingers, and suddenly her minions and herself were in an empty white void, one that extended on endlessly without any ceilings, bottoms, or walls to speak of, “And then reshape everything to whatever desire,” with a wave of her hand, the world around them returned to how it was a few moments ago. “Now tell me,” Evanore crossed her arms below her chest; she was ticked enough that she didn’t care how the action caused her massive breasts to squeeze together and upwards in a manner pleasing to the eyes. “What can she do that is so interesting? And do not say teleportation.”

“Uh...” The spirits glanced at each other. One of them shrugged. “Well, she has a hot and entertaining show. Can you do that?”

Evanore stared at them in shocked silence; her mouth opened, yet nothing came out. She closed her lips, and her gaze darkened, “I can do... ANYTHING!”

“Except skipping commercials on the God’s live television!”

“Ohh! Zamooo!”

“Zamo?”

“Yeah! I just thought of it. You know... that’s my new catchphrase! What do you think?”

“Hm, I dunno...”

“I kinda like it.”

“Right?”

“It does have a nice ring to it.”

“Zamo!”

“ZAMOOOO!”

“ZAMMMMMMMOOO!”

Evanore was in shock. Genuine shock. She didn’t know it was possible to surprise a God. A being that created all that is and will ever exist. But they did it. These morons, they somehow managed to disappoint her even more. They dug lower than what was even believed possible.

This might be the day.

The day she erases her minions from existence. And not in a brief punishment manner. Clearly, they don’t seem to learn from that.

No. She might just do it. They might have pushed her too far this time.

Fortunately for her, or more specifically for her minions who were unknowingly close to being eradicated by their annoyed God, the voice from the television snapped them out of their chanting. “Now, about that vote. I have to come clean with you all,” giving the viewers a sheepish smile, the Goddess of Cognizance crossed her arms behind her back and leaned downwards to let her cleavage dip low. “That was a little green lieee....”

“WHAT!” The spirits all gasped to Evanore’s increasing displeasure.

“What kind of awareness God would I be if I let you goofy cuties know the real deal going on here?”

“Hey! She called me a cutie!”

“Really? She called me a cutie too!”

“Fellas, fellas, you all know she was calling me a cutie.”

Evanore’s eyes narrowed, “She said that to billions of viewers. She wasn’t calling anyone of you cute; she doesn’t even know who you are.”

“Yeah, I’m talking to you, cutie,” Cerelia winked at the camera, “I know who you are.”

All of the spirits turned to give Evanore a smug look of triumph, something the God of Necromancy just scoffed and rolled her eyes at.

“Anyway!” Cerelia continued and snapped her fingers, “I was taking you all for a loop! Because instead of voting on one option, I think it would be much more interesting for us to be surprised with multiple options! How does that sound!?”

As if on cue, all of the bored students stood up in their seats and began to give the energetic Goddess a round of applause. “I know, I know,” she bowed at the praise all of the unaware mortals were showering her. “We like to have fun here, right teach?”

Looking back, Erika was still writing, though now she was talking to the students behind her while doing so. It seemed like she was explaining the information being written on the board, but the sound of the game-shows music drowned her out, making it somewhat hard to determine.

“As you can all see on the subject title in section C of your textbooks. It is important that in an.....” Her voice trailed on quietly as Cerelia grabbed a sound slider that appeared above her head and lowered it down to zero. But, despite being mute, that didn’t stop her from continuing to ramble on as the students behind her were still sharing their applause.

“Bla Bla Bla, right?” The Goddess chuckled. Her fingers snapped, and suddenly the classroom turned into a bright green, pink, and white-colored game show stage. “As you can see behind me, we can take a look at The Wheel of UN-awareness!” As she said this, there was a puff of magical spoke, and a large and rather colorful wheel appeared behind her, lined with multiple question marks. “This is where the fun will go down! And feel free to play along at home!”

“What? How can we play along?”

“Bro shut up; I don’t know.”

“You might be asking, “how can we play along,” haha,” Cerelia let out a cute laugh while one of the spirits punched the guy sitting next to him.

“He-hey! She’s making fun of you!”

“I’m not making fun of anyone who asked that, don’t mind me.” Cerelia stuck out her tongue and winked, “Just harmless banter... But if you did ask that, you must be new to the show here!” She snapped her fingers, and one of the girls from the classroom appeared to be standing beside her. The girl looked around; though her eyes were glazed over with a glossy tint, she appeared aware yet also entirely unaware of what was going on at the same time. “Since our viewer base is primarily male, all you need to do is sit a female in front of the screen, and your friendly Cognizance Goddess will do the rest! Then when I spin the wheel,”

She gave the wheel behind her a demonstrative spin and watched as it ticked from option to potion while ringing a catching chime. “Who knows what will happen?” She snapped her fingers, and the girl beside her suddenly appeared on a table in the middle of the stage. The girl’s clothes were entirely missing as she sat in a hunched position. The girl’s hands were furiously stroking at her cunt as she moaned louder and louder. Spittle lined between her lips, and her bare, jiggling breasts were coated in a sheen of sweat as she leaned back and cried out in lust.

Cerelia didn’t appear to be phased by what was happening on the table behind her; instead, she poked her head into the camera frame and smiled. “In fact, if a female is watching right now, she’s not aware of the instructions I just told you! So no need to worry!” On cue, the girl erected her back and orgasmed onto the table, all while she cried a lustful wail into the air; her breasts spewed a thin white stream of milk as she collapsed forward into her own pool of fluids.

But then, at the snap of Cerelia’s fingers, the girl vanished and reappeared back at her desk. She sat with the rest of her classmates, watching the game show stages, and even looked down to write notes for the lecture that had been long derailed at this point. The poor girl proved to be as unaware as her teacher, who was still talking in mute while writing on the whiteboard that sat off to the side of the large stage.

But despite the demonstration that was presented on screen for all the spirits to soak in, each of them was far more interested in something else. All of the spirits turned in a wordless and silent agreement to hesitantly look at their Goddess.

Evanore was right where she had been for who knows how long at this point. Her elbow was leaning on the invisible armrest of her chair, which also held up the side of her head. Yes, she was still here, for some reason. However, her annoyance was running thin. Now, what she didn’t realize was that her irises were dilated with a glossy touch to them. Though, she did notice the eyes of everyone on her.

“What? You suddenly care about me more than her? Pft,” She rolled her eyes and blew aside a purple strand of her hair from the front of her face.

Her minions glanced at each other, and all muttered a quick and quiet “..nothing...” before returning their attention back onto the screen.

Evanore raised an eyebrow; her gaze flicked between her minions and the screen. She was rather annoyed; no, that was an ineffective term. Greatly annoyed served better here. An annoyed, ticked-off, or even uncomfortable God wasn’t typically something anyone could survive to experience fully. Yet, there was a thread these idiots of hers dangled themselves on. She could wave a hand, erase them all and start fresh with minions that know their place from their very inception. The only thing holding her back was... hmm....

While musing to herself about the fate of their eternal existence, her minions were so single-mindedly focused on the television. Evanore rolled her eyes; they were cute in a way, but since when did that matter to a deity known for her ruthlessness. Perhaps if they were more focused on the God they served, she’d might not even be here pondering their fate.

Pft..

“Since the main star of our episode today was the good ol’ oblivious teacher Erika, why don’t we bring the focus back to her sexy behind?” Cerelia’s endlessly annoying voice broke Evanore’s focus even to shift her eyes back towards the screen.

She eyed the runt of a Goddess with genuine disdain. It’s ironic, here she is actually weighing if she truly does want to permanently erase her idiots from existence. When, in reality, they’re minions who don’t matter in the grand scheme of anything. Whereas, Cerelia was the God of Cognizance; that alone placed her at a level significantly higher than these worthless spirits would ever be. Yet, there was a difference between her minions and this walking scum that calls herself a God. As much as Evanore could deny it; she created these idiots by bringing them back from the dead. They’re her responsibility, and erasing them to start over would, in a sense, be admitting that she messed up in the first place.

And Gods, don’t “mess up.”

It just doesn’t happen.

But Cerelia...

Evanore cracked a sneer, one which consisted entirely of ill intent as she envisioned the grim demise she’d bring upon that waste of a Goddess. Those minions might be her idiots, but that God was just an idiot. She didn’t have the same protection that these dumbasses had. If she so desired to, Cerelia wouldn’t hold a candle against her might. And with how much her minions seemed to get a rise at the “power” Cerelia possessed, Evanore might just be inclined to go over there and display how truly weak the “God of Cognizance,” was.

fu~ fu~ fu~

For the first time coming here, she was feeling rather amused. The deadly thoughts associated with that pathetic excuse of a Goddess was far more amusing than this show could ever wish to become.

Even on a simple note, what did Cerelia have? The abilities of a lesser God? The mind of a teenager? The domain over Cognizance? As if that meant anything? So she can make people unaware, new flash any God can do that. And it’s not like she could affect other Gods with how weak the Goddess proved to be.

Evanore let her tongue graze over the soft surface of her black inked lips. She raised a hand to dip it into her cleavage and scratch her right nipple for a few prolonged seconds as her mind continued to dream about ways she could torture the runt.. What she failed to notice was the peep one of her minions made as another one elbowed him. Rather, she pulled her hand back out, the action alone creating a faint jiggling sound due to the tightness of her cleavage, and brought the hand up to her nose to sniff at her fingers before giving the tips of each digit a long and extended session of licks.

Though, eventually, her sly smirk did falter when she noticed her minions’ gazes back upon her. Frowning, she narrowed her eyes at them and brought her fingers away from her lips, and placed them back in a crossed arm position below the weight of her bust. “What? I thought you were all so interested in the dumbass?”

“Uh..” One of them said while another simply stared at her chest and gulped.

“For the love of...” Evanore rolled her eyes yet again and huffed out a heavy-breathed sigh. She reached her hands out to either side of her and closed the cloak together over her chest. Maybe having their attention wasn’t as chalked up as she hoped it would be.

Their heads returned to the screen, where Cerelia was tapping her foot patiently; one hand toyed with the wheel while she licked her lips. “Okay! Now, my lovely viewers, to quell any confusion, that was just a test spin. See how the wheel spun to Itchy Nipple and Tasty Finger? If the women watching went through those two actions and failed to realize it, then I’d say we’re ready to start! But, if that example didn’t work... well, I don’t know what to say; it’s not like I’m the Goddess of awareness or anything!” She winked at the camera. “Also, they are oblivious to what I’m saying right now, so no worries about me spoiling the fun. But as a warning to you viewers, I suggest not to partake in any of your own party-pooping. Any words of mine that I don’t want them to hear are going right through their ears, but your words are very comprehensible.”

“Yeah Kevin!” One of Evanore’s minions punched the spirits seated to his left, “Don’t spoil the fucking fun!”

The spirit staggered back to his side and shook his head. He stood up and clenched his fist before punching back, “My name’s not Kevin! Asshole!”

“My name’s not Asshole! Asshole!”

“...uuuggggggghhh......” Evanore groaned into her palm as she pinched her brow. Her opposing hand rose and snapped. The two squabbling spirits were repositioned away from each other. “Cease fighting, or I’ll... I don’t know, turn you into a plate or... grass... or... I...fuc... just stop fighting.” She shook her head and let out a heavy exhale through her nose. Is this what it’s like to have kids? They are all idiots, and she has all the power to get rid of them. It’s as if she’s her own worst enemy. The only thing that could achieve the goal of tormenting her is herself, and suffering through the chaos that these dumbasses arise is as torture as torture gets.

Evanore’s eyes flicked back up from her hand to the TV.

Well, scratch that. This runt of a God is managing to be tormenting by virtue of this waste of air space that is her excuse of a show.

Though, speaking about this “show,” it’s odd that the girl hadn’t said much of anything. “What were you two even arguing about? The only one here who is spoiling any semblance of fun is this poor excuse of a God. She hasn’t said anything for the past few minutes.”

“She—” A spirit opened his mouth but was promptly cut off by a hand being placed over his mouth.

“She’s a garbage Goddess. Obviously making something entertaining is too large of a task for her.”

“Yeah!” The others nodded

“Fu~ fu~ ...agreed,” Evanore allowed a brief chuckle before her gaze darkened, “But you don’t need to be a God to detect sarcasm. Now, what’s really going on here? You are all blatantly attempting to hide something from me, and this runt hasn’t said anything of note for the p—” She stopped mid-sentence and leaned back in her invisible chair. The thought she just had seemed irrelevant as she hadn’t even the memory of saying anything, to begin with.

The spirits all appeared rightly confused. How their God went from all-knowing and unfoolable to instantly uncaring of the words that were leaving her own mouth was certainly a flip-flop to tilt one’s head over. That was, until one of them glanced back towards the TV.

“I ran a little mental reset in case some of you cuties goofed up a bit before the fun actually started, but any screw ups past this point are all on you!” Cerelia said then snapped her fingers. Erika went from endlessly writing on the whiteboard while mouthing words that continued to be unheard to now be standing in front of the wheel. Though, without a whiteboard it looked like she was writing on thin air.

Cerelia snapped her fingers and Erika seemed done with writing and turned around to place her hands on her hips. “Any questions?” She asked the crowd of students that served as the studio audience. Receiving no response she nodded to herself and opened her mouth to resume talking.

“Alright, I think she’s ready too. Wonderful! Now let’s set the stage!” With another snap, the entire game show room vanished and was replaced with Erika’s classroom. The helplessly oblivious teacher walked back to the front of her desk and leaned her rear against the edge.

“Now, Steven, I need you to read Section C. Starting down at the bottom left, second paragraph.” The teenager in question cleared his throat, though the teacher cut him off, “Stand, please.”

“Sorry,” Steven muttered, the sound of a chair sliding against the floor echoed about the room as he stood.

Erika nodded, except before anything else could happen, the world froze, and Cerelia appeared in the room. She snapped her fingers, and the same wheel from before was suddenly stationed beside her. “Cross your fingers and grip those members! Hope this wheel spin will be one to remember!” She snapped her fingers again, and the wheel began to rocket into a swift spinning motion. A catchy chime radiated from the wheel and repeated, growing slower and slower with each passing second until it came to a gradual stop.

Ding Ding Ding

Cerelia placed her hands on her hips and eyed the wheel. “Spontaneous Shower! Don’t mind if I do!” She turned to wink at the camera before snapping her fingers.

Then at the snap of her fingers, time unfroze while both the God and the wheel vanished from the room. The teen Erika called on began to speak, but the teacher swiftly stopped him. “Hold that note, Steven,” She stood up and sighed, her breasts raised up enough to nearly reveal a peek of her nipples over the top of her corset. “I need to take a quick leave and shower. Abby is in charge until I get back,” Without another word, the teacher made her leave from the classroom, and the camera followed. She walked down the halls, her heels clicking with each step as she began to unclothe herself of her sexified magician clothing. Her small coat fell off first, revealing her bare shoulders, both large tits jiggled pleasingly at the same tune of her curvy swaying hips as she reached her hand back to unzip the corset.

The spirits were so enamored with the sexy scene of a hot as hell woman stripping herself while walking down the hall, that it took a while for one of them to notice what was going on behind him. His eyes widened, and jaw dropped, “Ev-Ev-Ev-Ev-Ev—”

“Wha—” Another spirit turned around and nearly blurted,

“Shhh,” A spirit shushed him quickly enough to keep his voice low. “Don’t fucking ruin this.”

“The hell are you on about?” Evanore stopped to give them an annoyed and pointed raise of her brow. Her robe was cast aside to the floor, and the two massive globes on her chest were thrust out as her back was arched; she was in the process of untying the not keeping her corset together. When none of her minions responded, she rolled her eyes and continued with what she was doing.

With her back turned to them, which revealed her bare bubbly ass cheeks, stained only by the mark of a crescent on the left cheek, she undid her corset and let it fall off with a spring-like force as her breasts were freed. Even from behind, her slim blemishless feminine figure wasn’t enough to hide the size of her rack, as the sides of her huge breasts were revealed on both sides of her bare, sexily shaped back. “Sometimes a lady needs to shower. And she should be able to do so without a bunch of running perverts being an issue.” She snapped her finger, and the entire room turned into a glossy-tiled and slick bathroom.

The clunky old TV now stood as a wall-mounted flatscreen. Steam floated all about the room in a manner that bathed around the glass shower stationed in the middle as if the steam itself was aware of who the star of the show was. The Goddess walked up towards the glass shower and phased directly through the door; Evanore snapped her fingers, and the faucet above the glass clicked on, promoting water to stream down her naked body. Her pale skin glistened in the light which emanated from the walls themselves, both of her nipples, nearly as dark as her lips, stood erect from the cold water that dripped around them. The large areolas were lined with miniature bumps around the erect protrusion of the nipple itself, something easily noted in the way the spirits were able to stand directly against the glass since she didn’t seem to care they were there.

The God of Necromancy leaned her head back and let the water wash down onto her face while her fingers roamed through the dark purple locks of hair that floated over her back. Without warning, or even a public show of power on her part by snapping her fingers, the glass walls of the shower began to shrink inwards. It shrunk at a gradual rate, inch by inch. Each passing second the walls closed in, to the point where her around yielding buttocks squished against the glass, darkening the bubbly flesh around her crescent mark. Her huge breasts followed next in pressing against the glass, they squished up on her chest bunching up her cleavage in the process which began to catch some of the running water. The two large nipples squeezed flat and along the transparent glass as all of the juicy bits of her feminine figure grew more bunched by the second. Up until the glass stopped shrinking; she was left nearly trapped with the see through walls pressing against the sexy skin all around her.

A heavy moan tinted with her dark voice echoed and bounced along the closed-in walls, muffled by the heavy water that streamed overhead. The God shifted her body in short sensual motions; her nipples and buttocks slid and smeared water against the glass all the while her heat-ridden moans contrasted the cold nature of the water that bathed her skin.

Her minions were all far too afraid to make even the most quiet of comments about the current situation. A heavy turn from how they’d typically hoot and holler at the sight of her God’s tits even jiggling as she walked. Yet, despite their unspoken and mutually agreed silence, none of them tore their eyes away from the show their all-powerful lord was putting on for them. So they failed to realize that on the flatscreen television behind them, Erika was performing a similar action as the God or Necromancy. The only difference was that she was a teacher with a Ph.D., and Evanore was the God of an endless number of universes. Naturally, that meant that while one could warp reality itself to fit the scene being built, the other was performing a similar action in one of the showers in the girl’s locker room.

The world around Erika froze again, and Cerelia along with the wheel reappeared in the deathly quiet bathroom. “This is fun, right?” She tilted her head and teleported onto the top of the wheel where she sat criss-crossed. “Well, let us spice it up with a modifier!” Snapping her fingers, she began to float above the wheel as it spun.

After a few moments, all of which were ignored by the preoccupied spirits, the wheel came to a stop.

Ding Ding Ding

“Shower for Two? Oh, lucky you!” She snapped her fingers, and time resumed for the teacher.

Rather promptly, she slowed down her shower and looked as though a thought had jumped its way into her head. Similarly, Evanore stopped herself mid moan to suddenly shoot her head up and glance around. She attentively searched the room for a second or two before she focused her gaze on one of the spirits.

“Oh shit.” The one currently being stared at by the most powerful force in existence stared him down.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Evanore’s eyes narrowed. “Serve your Goddess,” she snapped her fingers and the spirit vanished on the spot only to reappear with its face lodged between Evanore’s ever expansive cleavage. The glass related back, if only slightly enough to grant slightly more space for the added presence. Though Evanore again pressed her tits against the glass, effectively pinning the spirit in place while she let her hands roam his back as she coaxed and motorboated his face between her rack.

“What the heck—”

“Why does he get to go in there!?”

“Between her milk bags.”

“Holy hell..”

Luckily their words that could pretty easily clue an unaware deity that something was amiss weren’t picked up by Evanore due to her own moans and the rushing water that permeated the room. She God stepped back enough to let her minion’s head pop out of her cleavage, which made its own POP sound before she turned around to shove her perfectly shaped rear end against his crotch and stroke her rump in a pleasing rotation.

“Shit- shit- shit- shit—” The spirit being asshumped by his God was muttering to himself on repeat, not knowing if existence was truly the reality he knew it as seeing that this experience stimulated pleasure unimaginable.

All that atop the fact that none of the spirits had any genitalia to speak off. Their God had it removed when their perverse antics ticked her off one too many times. Now they could only become aroused without having any way to release that stress. But, regardless, it didn’t change much of anything since getting aroused in the first place was half the fun. And when the same God that got annoyed enough to remove all the dicks from each of her minions was now rubbing her fat ass on the crotch of one of those minions... well, it made this shit all the more unreal.

And yet, as soon as the spirit closed his eyes to truly relax and enjoy the moment. They were back on the floor looking at the TV.

“Th—” The spirit who had just been having a moment that would make living an eternal life in hell worth it, spun his head around, as did the others. “The hell?”

“What?” Evanore splayed out on the chair, her legs and back dangled over the invisible armrests as she lowered her finger from having just performed a snap. She raised an eyebrow and spied the back of her black painted nails, “Don’t you all have a show to watch? Pft,”

Their united curiosity led each of the minions to return their attention to what their Goddess had just mentioned. “Alright, enough is enough, right?” Cerelia chimed as she was back in Erika’s classroom, spinning in the teacher’s chair.

“No...” The spirit who had his face between Evanore’s jugs touched the sides of his face. “It wasn’t enough...”

“As we wait for Erika to strode on back to the classroom, I say we hit her with another spin! What do you guys think!?” She paused to let the crowd of students cheer on cue and then bowed to the manipulated audience. “Thank you thank you, and...” Snap “Let’s see what we get!“

The wheel rocketed into its spinning action, and the spirits were all far more interested in what it would land on than they were before.

Ding Ding Ding

“Alright, let’s see..” Cerelia squinted and snapped her fingers to summon a pair of glasses. “Oh wait,” she laughed and snapped the glasses away, “I don’t need these! Haha, anywho, we got... Ohh, Carhop Cruiser! I hope y’all are hungry cause you’ll get some good-goods in ya’h tummy!”

“Th—” One of the spirits blinked as the rest looked at each other, “The fuck is a Carhop?”

Behind them, they heard a snap, and the entire room shifted in the blink of an eye yet again. They appeared to be on a street corner under a roof with a few dim lights, some of which flickered. The scenery resembled modern-day Earth, so much so that they might have been transported to one of Evanore’s Earths. Except there was no one around, despite it appearing like it was the mid-afternoon on what should be a busy afternoon. There were multiple tables which each spirit stationed away at their own individual spot.

“Where the hell are we?”

“For those of you that don’t know...” A voice from overhead caught the spirit’s attention; they all glanced upwards to see a small TV box stationed on the underside of the roof. “A Carhop is someone who... actually, no one cares.”

“So you sweeties are hungry?” Another voice rang out, though this one came with such a familiar chime yet sounded so off that they all had a hard time beliving their instincts at first.

“No fucking way...” One of the spirits muttered before...

Boing

Evanore skated up to him with her hands resting neatly behind her back. The Goddess had her reasonably long purple and black hair tied neatly in a ponytail; her thickly curvaceous figure was barely hidden under a tight and crudely retro-looking waitress attire. It was a one-piece dress that failed to even reach the midpoint of her thighs, with the waist section held tight enough to display her hourglass figure in pristine detail.

Her attire’s color scheme was lacking in that there were only two colors present, black and white. It initially appeared like the contrasting colors were going for a checkered theme, but it became rather apparent that they were more of a match to a cow theme than anything else. Four buttons held the top of the blouse together, or it did for a solid two seconds before the top two buttons burst open, creating a jiggling spree of cleavage to pop out.

The name tag that nearly bounced off simply read “Cow,” though that itself was hard to read when she bowed in front of him, causing the tiny hat with the logo for a fast-food joint named “Bumbles” to fall off, though it repaired atop her head when she snapped her fingers.

“Firstly, Welcome to Bumbles! The home to the finest burgers you’ll find out here on the east coast!” She performed yet another bow, her deep cleavage dipped low while she clashed her panties to the spirits at the other tables with how high her dress ended, just below her ass cheeks. Those keen-eyed enough to spot her panties noted how the word “Moo” was etched into the fabric between both her cheeks.

“So, honey.” She snapped her fingers, and a notepad appeared in her hand, along with the pen that she retrieved from behind her ears, “What can I get for you?”

“What is going on!?”

“SHHHHHHH!” All of the other spirits hushed rather loudly.

Though Evanore didn’t seem upset, instead, she smiled. She actually smiled. And not out of sadistic glee or previous amusement; no, just an honest and genuine smile. “I’m not sure what the issue is?” She looked over to the spirit that had just blurted his question, “I only created a universe just for you, beautiful sweeties. Because I love servicing my customers! At Bumbles, satisfaction is key! If there is anything else I can do to help make your day, just let me know!” She began snapping her fingers back to back, “If you want air conditioning, fancy clothes, entertainment, comfort, whatever you need, your sexy God can provide!” With each snap, something new was conjured into existence, from a cool stream of air, a stage with sexy dancers, to a new set of expensive clothes for the spirits to wear along with a padded throne to sit on.

“Holy shit,” The spirit whose table Evanore was at mumbled, prompting her to shift her attention back to him.

“Oh! Sorry dear,” She held up her pen and pad again, “So what can I get you?”

The spirit stared at her tits for a few moments with an unbelieving gaze, before he shook his head and coughed, “I..Uh..”

“It doesn’t matter what we order,” One of the minions piped up.

“Yeah,” Another agreed, “You never let us taste shit, we don’t have taste buds!”

Evanore frowned, “Strange, not sure why I’d do that.” She then shrugged and smiled, “Nothing a God can fix. With me around...” She winked something that might’ve been the first in her never-ending existence as a Godly deity. “Nothing’s impossible,” Her fingers snapped, and all of the spirits felt a faint tingling in their mouths. “Now you can taste! So, what is it you wh—”

“WE CAN TASTE!?”

“WHAT TH—”

“WHAT THE FUCK!?”

“GIVE ME A STAKE!”

“FRUIT! FRUIT! FRUIT!”

“ALL THE BURGERS YOU CAN SUMMON!”

“BREAST MILK!!”

“BRE- SHIT WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT!?”

Evanore chuckled to herself, yet again something that didn’t sound real regarding who it came from. “One at a time, please. Now,” she turned her attention back to the table she was standing at, “You wanted all the burgers I can get you? Well, you should know that many would flood the entire planet before you could get a bite in.”

“You know,” The spirit admitted, “I didn’t really think of that. Could I just get two burgers and... a side of fries?”

“Burger and a side of fries,” Evanore hummed while scribbling down the information in her notes. “I can handle that. Anything to drink?”

The spirit’s eyes shot white. “B-Breast milk?”

“Breast milk,” She wrote down and gave him a smile, “Alright, is that all?”

“Y........Yes??”

“Perfect, I’ll get right to your order, cutie.” Evanore ruffled his head while holding her look of affection and turned to flash him her panties as she leaned forward and skated towards the next table.

The slick sound of wheels spinning atop the spotless cement floor repeated beneath her pleasant hum and her far more pleasantly sized breast. The cordial sound was enough on its own to contrast Evanore’s typically ever-present insidious nature. As if drawing momentum by the weight being packed atop her chest, she scooted towards the closet table with an expert’s ease.

“M’kay hun,” Evanore leaned her ass against the table, taking a half seat on the edge. One arm reached out to effectively scratch behind the spirit’s ear, where she then retracted it to reveal a pen. “What can I get for ya’h?”

“Uhhhh....” The spirit stared off into space, rather specifically if space, in this case, was the Goddess’ godly rack.

Evanore held her smile while her minion continued to reboot his brain. “You loved Chicken Stir Fry when you were alive. Why don’t we go with that? Does that sound good, sweetie?”

Her words, or perhaps the uncharacteristically kind undertone to her voice, snapped the spirit out of his stupor, “W-Wait, what the hel- I di- How did you know that? I didn’t even know that.”

“Well, I know you get distracted looking at these,” Evanore inched her hand out to tickle the underside of his chin while her other hand cupped below her left breast to jiggle it upwards. “But do remember that you’re looking at a God. A better question would be, what don’t I know?”

“I bet you might be wondering, what don’t these babes know?” The overhead TV’s volume rang loud enough to catch the attention of the few spirits that weren’t currently getting the one-on-one Goddess experience. “Assuming you got a babe to star in the show, I did say it works on any woman! Haha,” The Cognizance Goddess clapped her hands together, causing the wheel to appear in the middle of the classroom. A classroom that had become a make-shift cafeteria in the way Erika had transitioned from a high-paying teacher’s salary to pursue her new profession as a sexy Carhop waitress. “Anyway! If you’re getting comfortable with the fast-food experience, I suggest keeping your heads up! This next spin might change things.”

Snapping her fingers prompted the wheel to blast into another series of rhythmic spins. The catchy jingle repeated atop itself as the wheel began to gradually come to a halt. Most of the spirits were finding it hard to pay attention to the television since Evanore had gotten up from her seated position to lean elbow first on the table. Or, more so, breast first since her breasts were mashing naturally against her chest while she jotted down the order on a notepad. All the while, she hummed to herself and wayed her ass side to side for those behind her to admire.

And admire they did; it’s not often they got to see their God’s panties save for the brave souls that chose to risk sneaking into her worn laundry pile. The perfectly crafted rear, and its idly pleasant sway, were hypnotic enough to draw more than a few faces towards the godly pair of cheeks. A handful of them became so intrigued that they fell out of their seats due to the magnetic pull the swaying ass seemed to possess over them. Those who toppled were greeted with a kickback to reality (or more so, the reality their God turned car hop waitress created for them) and noticed the spinning wheel coming to its gradual halt.

Ding Ding Ding

“Okay! And what do we get?” Cerelia appeared atop the wheel and leaned forward to peer at it upside down. “Modifier...clumsy! Oh, and you see that plus three below it?” The camera zoomed in on the modifier in question, where a + symbol followed by the number three appeared beneath the word ‘Clumsy.’ “That means three will be added to their awareness total, on top of the listed modifier, whatever that was, I already forgot. Annnnnnd I should probably mention that everyone has a max awareness total of ten. At least,” She winked, “Anyone under my control. Now, let’s get back to the fun.” Snapping her fingers, the few spirits that paid attention to the broadcast bolted their gazes back towards their Goddess.

“Awareness plus three?”

“Does that mean—”

“Sh-S-Shh-Shut up!”

“Just play it cool.”

“I mean, I’m a cool guy.”

“Do you know what cool means?”

They stared at their God with a newfound level of intrigue; their gazes were laced with an equal amount of interest and hesitant anticipation.. Nearly all of those aware of the recent wheel spin expected the worst. Of course, the worst, in this situation, being Evanore, instantly blinking back into reality. However, when the maximum was ten, a plus three awareness wasn’t a noteworthy figure. It wasn’t exactly low, either, especially considering no one knew what her awareness level was before this addition.

But, as they watched breathlessly, nothing happened. Evanore continued to hum to herself whilst jotting down the spirit’s order; the constant sway of her peach-shaped derriere showed that nothing significant had changed.

“Okay, cutie,” Evanore pushed herself off the table and snapped her fingers. The notepad and pen vanished as she arched her back to stretch while also thrusting her ample bosom outwards. The mass of her breasts and tightness of the top caused the third large button to pop free; her ample show of cleavage grew in size as more became exposed as the button clattered away. Only one remained to hold back the overflow of her abundant breasts threatened to burst the top right open. “Let’s see if I can remember...” She tapped her lips, apparently not aware of the button that had just been lost to the wind. “An extra-large tenderloin, medium rare... with a side of mashed potatoes in gravy and sweetened carrots. Then a sparkling lemonade to drink?”

“Uhhhh-y-yep.” The spirit gulped; he was certainly nervous as he too heard what Cerelia had said on the broadcast. With Evanore right in front of him, less than a few feet away, no less, if she were to snap back to reality, he’d probably be one of the first to suffer her unmeasurable wrath.

“Alright,” Evanore took a deep breath; her nearly freed tits let out their sigh of relief through the way her cleavage rose and fell. “I will get your food after these other gentlemen make their order, okay hun?”

The spirit just nodded frantically in response. As nice as it was to have a pair of breasts at her caliber near feet away from his face, it wasn’t really worth being the focus of her anger if or when she realizes what’s going on.

Offering a smile Evanore turned on the heels of her skates and leaned forward as if to let the weight of her bust guide her towards the next table. But rather promptly, something went awry and she let out a peep before her knees buckled and legs shot out in opposing directions. Her ass collided with the hard ground as the air was forced out of her. “O-Oh... I am- I-mm, so sorry about that~” A forced and half-embarrassed chuckle slipped through her lips; she flicked a few strands of her dark purple and black hair behind her ear. “I’m.. I- I’m not sure where that came fr-from.”

She placed two firm hands on the floor and began to lean up. Though, after sticking her ass into the air (an ass that was fully exposed since her already micro skirt was draped onto her hip, and displayed the outline of her pussy that pressed against the tight pantie being sucked between her ass cheeks) her legs began to waver again. Her feet slid to both sides, and she kept attempting to dash them back into a firm position which only served to continue her wavered stagger back onto the ground. Raising her hand again, she licked her bottom lip and snapped her fingers, and appeared at the next table instead of going through the considerable effort of skating over there.

But, despite taking the easy route of teleporting herself to her destination, she still found herself dropped into a sporadic bout of frantic fumbling since her legs appeared unable to fasten a firm stance onto the ground. “I-I..” She managed to breathe with her hands clamped tightly along the edge of the table; her blush stayed evident on her cheeks as she gave a half-hearted laugh. “So-S-Sorry about that, I do-OOommphhhff~” Having raised one hand to brush aside a clutter of hair over her eyes, the brief bout of control she held over herself seemed to vanish, and she dropped with enough suddenness that her chin nearly collided against the table. Fortunately for most parties involved, her chin was, in fact, saved by the cushion that was her large pair of breasts since her face sank into the soft embrace of her own cleavage instead of contacting something more rigid. That prompted her to then bounce back and a minorly propelled rate and drop down onto the cement floor with a dazed sigh that wheezed from her lips.

“Ooogh...” Evanore moaned out a dazed stammer; she slapped a hand over her forehead and sighed heavily. The heavy weight on her chest expanded up and fell as she took in heavy breaths. One leg was cocked bent near her ass whilst her other leg splayed out in the opposing direction, the barely functional skirt she wore had been flicked back over her stomach, leaving her crotch and panty-clad pussy to breathe in the pleasantly chilled air.

The Goddess was anything but harmed, not much of anything save for a God of her level could even attempt to harm her. A minor fall from a height due to gravity she created in a world conceived only a few moments ago, wasn’t even considered something that could even tickle her. Rather, she felt more embarrassed and mildly annoyed. Where had this sudden spur of novice clumsiness arisen from?

When her hand shifted away from her face, the spirits were greeted with a face they were more accustomed to see on their Goddess.

Annoyance.

The steady rate of her breasts heaving up and down at the tune of her breathing grew more rapid, the glossy look to her eyes became more focused with each passing moment. A unified and wordless “oh shit,” moment passed through all of the minion’s minds. Not even the sight of Enavore’s right nipple, which poked itself out of the side of her top due to the force of her fall, was enough to quell their dread. Her breathing became louder and what started as a faint tremble across the ground started to feel like a miniature earthquake which...

Suddenly stopped.

Evanore’s eyes grew glossy yet again and she exhaled a sigh. With an extreme measure of meticulous hesitance, the God raised an arm to take hold of the table, and let herself gradually rise up into a standing position. Both legs began to tremble despite her considerable effort, but a snap of her fingers caused the cement of the ground to form around her feet, locking them in place. She paused; her eyes stared down at her feet as if she expected them to suddenly break free of the cement hold and run her straight to the floor. Yet, when nothing occurred, she licked her lips and took a deep breath before forming another smile directed at the spirit she had planned to attend to.

“I am so, so incredibly sorry about that. Frankly, I am unsure what came over me. Please know, at Bumbles, we are everything but clumsy..” The God took another long breath, not aware that her right nipple was still peeking itself out the side of her top. “Feel free to give me your order whenever you’re ready, hun.”

The spirit was at a loss for words; the sheer mix of fear and arousal was rather complicated to put into words. So I won’t even try. Instead, the spirit’s focus was flicking between Evanore’s neon purple eyes and the erect nipple aimed directly at him. The constant back and forth, along with his complete lack of a response left Evanore with not much to do but follow his gaze.

“Oh~ d-dear!” She blinked in surprise; her glossy eyes grew an inch more focused as her cheeks reddened yet again. “I-I-am.. This- I, don’t- This is not acceptable!” Snapping her fingers, the buttons which had been popped off and scattered across the ground rose up with a purple glow and flew back to her chest, where they proceeded to reach themselves to her blouse.

The speed at which they returned to her was enough that they caused her breasts to jiggle faintly, with each button that fastened back in place. “There we go,” She breathed, her hands raised to her boobs and fiddled with them into a comfortable position that appeared entirely modest. Granted, as modest as an extremely busty woman could be in a top far too small for her. “Please don’t hesitate to tell me if any clothing malfunctions occur. Know that I do not tolerate that.”

The spirit continued to stare in wide eyed shock, “I...I...” he flicked his gaze downwards. The buttons to her blouse were already strained to snap; gaps appeared between each button as the material tried to release the force contained behind while the buttons made a vain attempt at the exact opposite. Then, without warning, the topmost button snapped off with enough force to fly into the air, where it landed in another spirit’s eye.

“I hope that didn’t ruin your appetite,” Evanore said with a reassuring upturn of her lips; the God failed to notice the button that had just flown across her vision or the way her breasts jiggled after the topmost button had launched away like a fallen soldier.

“I...” The spirit was still frozen in his speechless state.

“ACHEM!”

The voice from another table slapped some sense into the blubbering fool, and the spirit shook his head.. “R-Right! It’s no problem!”

“Oh, what a relief!” Evanore exhaled a content sigh and leaned back her shoulders. Unintentionally thrusting out her chest while doing so, which then forced the second most button the snap off and fly across the open room. “I’ll make sure that doesn’t happen again,” She reassured him while her breasts bounced into the cold air; with two buttons down, her ample cleavage was allowed to breathe, and her straining blouse had some leeway. Her fingers snapped, which summoned the same pen and notepad she used on the others. “What can I get for you?”

“Breast milk!” The spirit shouted in response.

Evanore frowned, “Huh,” She mumbled, her head tilted to the side, the foggy nature to her irises appeared to fade in and out before it settled and she shook her head. A smile reformed itself on her lips and she flashed her perfect teeth, “Breast milk! Sure thing, sweety! But, what can I get you to eat?”

“Uhhh, Cookies,” The spirit snapped his fingers, though nothing happened, “It can go with the milk! I’m not sure what I like though... so—”

“Buttermilk,” Evanore hummed and began to jot down notes on her pad.

“What?”

Evanore blinked and looked up, “Oh!” She leaned forward, her cleavage dipped low into a look at her downblouse, while her asscheeks jutted out behind her. The God tickled behind her minion’s ear and hummed, “You loved buttermilk cookies before you died. What God would I be if I didn’t know what my subjects enjoy?”

Right as the spirit found himself getting comfortable enough to lean into the hand that was tickling his ear, Evanore retracted her arm and smiled to him, “Well I’ll go see the others and get you your meal. Lickety-split!”

With a wave of her hands, Evanore spun on her heels with a causal level of grace; the cement holding her feet sank into the ground before she skated off. Except, the God might’ve forgotten what happened the last time she tried to skate since she was quickly met with the same stumbling from before. She exclaimed with a surprised yelp and nearly went head first onto the ground; but a snap of her fingers avoided such a disaster. Though, it seems as though her clumsy nature also affected the use of her complete omnipotence since instead of appearing next to the intended table, she found herself sitting her soft, shapely rear right upon her minion’s lap, with his face sunk directly in her cleavage.

Naturally, both parties were surprised, with one being significantly more flustered than the other. Especially since one was too mind-fucked by the sheer ecstasy of being face first in a God’s cleavage to really have any feelings other than content. Evanore, on the other hand, was more prone to react.

“My- Goodness!” She was quick to snap her fingers again and warp to a standing position where she instantly began to stumble for a steady hold on the ground before she resorted to just floating an inch in the air. The immediate teleportation didn’t remove the line of spittle connected between the spirit’s mouth and her tits before it broke apart, not that she noticed. Instead, she was rather busy frantically bowing in place, something the spirit enjoyed as it kept her breasts constantly bouncing while also granting a look down her cleavage from a lower angle. “I am so sorry! Please forgive me, please, forgive my clumsiness; that was never my intention!”

Hearing their God in this state groveling in a manner she often takes joy in demanding from others was pretty amusing.. If only the threat of her napping out of it and erasing all of existence in a fit of rage wasn’t something to worry about. “It’s okay, trust me. I’m not upset.” The spirit responded honestly; he wasn’t about to risk throwing away a good thing like that other boob-obsessed stuttering idiot.

“That is...” Evanore sighed; she licked her lips and offered an appreciative look, “Y-You are too kind, thank you. If we could please forget this, I’d love to take your order.”

Unless Evanore herself were to work her magic, none of these spirits had any intention to forget this day anytime soon.

The minion in question saw her snap her fingers to summon the pen and notepad. “Right, my order.” he cracked a grin, “We can have anything we want, right?”

“Well,” Evanore blinked, the back of her pen tapped against her bottom lip, “I did say so... but naturally, that was implied to mean, well.. within reas—”

“I want a better look at those tits.”

Everyone was stunned into silence as they looked at him.

The spirit remained silent, his gaze never leaving Evanore’s as he assessed the finer points of her lustrously glossy irises. Frankly, he surprised himself, that was a rather ballsy play, and he had told himself when it was his turn, he’d keep it cool. But shit, tits make people act up. However, if he witnessed her eyes reverting to their natural tint, he was fully prepared to withdraw his offer.

“You want a better look at-at... my chest?” Evanore pursed her lips; the Goddess’ eyelashes fluttered, and her brow furrowed slightly. Through the blinks, her irises seemed to nearly flicker away from their glossy look..

“I...” The spirit gulped, “Y-Yeah... you know, if that’s alright.”

“I’m not... I’m..” Evanore’s voice faded out as she glanced downwards. A faint hum could be heard beneath her breath. “Well... I... I suppose... despite my intentions, I have been teasing you all.” She said, more to herself than anyone else. “It isn’t a typical request. But, my recent mishaps are anything but typical either.” Her tongue darted from between her pursed lips and gently coated the surface of them with a light layer of saliva. “I... a-alr-alright then. This will be a breach of Bumble’s mandates. But hey,” She winked, “I’m a God; what rules do I have to follow anyway?”

With a snap of her fingers, the top of Evanore’s sluttified waitress top became even more exposed. The tight material evaporated in the flash of an eye, leaving behind a tiny black micro string bikini with undersized cups that couldn’t hide her areolas completely. The skirt was now tied to her waist by a small belt rather than being attached to the blouse itself, albeit the material had turned a transparent light blue, rendering the pitiful amount of coverage it provided completely useless.

“Consider this a special treat for my good boys.” Evanore crossed her arms below her freely springing jugs, pushing them upwards. The smirk adorned upon her lips added to her naturally high sex appeal. “Now, if we are ready to return our focus... may I inquire on your order?”

“I...right! Of course,” The spirit matched her smirk with a grin of his own, though the intentions of the two couldn’t be more different. “So, I’d like the same drink like everyone else.”

“Ah, breast milk,” Evanore hummed with a nod. She scribbled onto her notepad; the subtle shakes of her wrists were enough to force a stream of jiggles over her breasts. “That seems to be a favorite among you all.”

“Boy,” The spirit eyed her jostling tits and gulped, “I wonder why. But for the meal,” He clasped his hands together whilst fantasizing about the prospect of tasting an actual meal. “I’ve always wanted to try those buttery breadsticks, and... shit, I don’t know what did I use to like?”

“You were an avid taco fan,” Evanore chuckled.

“Really?” Shrugging, the spirit added, “Then all the tacos you can get!”

“All?” The God smirked with a quirk of her brow.

“Actually. Forget that. Just two or three should be good,”

“Alllright,” The pen and pad vanished in the wind, “Is there anything else I can get you, hon?”

“I- Well, I didn’t even say what toppings I’d want.”

“I know you more than you know yourself, don’t worry about that.” Evanore floated back to the ground and ruffled his head. The spirit was about to protest by saying something, but as she turned and nearly stumbled the moment her skates were shifted into action, he was distracted by her ass pressing against his face.

Muttering her apologies, Evanore attempted with some trial and error (though far more errors than the former) to skate towards the next table. Her now entirely freed breast, since everyone other than the God herself knew that the string bikini didn’t count for shit, jiggled and bounced, nearly hitting her face a few times. Though her face certainly did hit a few things since she was left ass out in the air a few times after multiple collapses. The constant stumbling spree didn’t lead to her shapely ass being flashed beneath the skirt as those childbearing hips were being exposed regardless of whether she tripped or not. It helped that there wasn’t much else to notice as she lay face down on the ground, her peachy bottom protruding skyward.

The minions had no trouble whatsoever laughing at the Goddess’s expense; naturally, anyone would find this amusing, even Evanore herself, if the clutz in question was another God. But, despite that, there was still the ever-constant fear that one of these trips would knock enough sense into her that their fun would abruptly end along with the wave of a God’s wrath. Which led to the majority of them keeping their laughter to the bare minimum. The only thing that could rival an upset all-powerful deity would be being known as the guy who fucked up a good time for everyone.

“Oops~” Evanore crashed into the table with enough force to nearly tople her stomach over its surface. She recovered with heavy breaths and blew aside her hair. After calming herself, she summoned the pen and paper and got to work, not noticing that her left breast had jiggled a bit too much, leaving the right bikini cup to push against the bottom of her erect nipple. “My apologies, I swear something has to be wrong with these skates. It’s like—”

“I’ve been thinking for a while,” The spirit interrupted. Something about being cut off struck a chord with Evanore, the God frowned her irises began to fade from glossy to solid and for a strange reason she felt upset. “And I’d like sushi!” Hering his order kicked her back into waitress mode and her eyes grew glossy again, the same smile returned to her lips.

“That sounds wonderful! May I ask what type? Or do you want me to choose?”

“I.. you choose, I don’t care.”

“Chirashi it is, annnnnd, let me guess.” Evanore winked, “Breast milk?”

“No, no, no,” The spirit waggled a finger, “That’s too bland; I’d like a chocolate shake, WITH breast milk.”

“Mixing things up, I see,” Evanore gave him a smirk before her attention returned to the notepad. She held one arm crossed below her left breast while she wrote with her other hand; that led to one breast jiggling side to side while her other was pushed notably upwards.

“Okay then,” Evanore took a deep breath. She turned around to face the rest of the tables, “I hope you all are hungry!” She snapped her fingers and without an exatric puff of smoke or magical ripple the food that they all ordered just appeared in front of them. Each appeared hot or fresh; ready for their hungering mouths to dive into. “Give me one second and I will have your breast milk ready for you all.” As she said that multiple glasses appeared in the air besides her, they all floated to their own invisible tune. Evanore waved her hand and the string bikini vanished, prompting her huge jugs to jiggle slightly due to the lack of (reasonably not much) restriction. All eyes darted up from their plates, as the spirits’ salivating mouths focused in on Evanore’s fully exposed breast and erect nipples..

The spirit whose table she was standing before wasn’t granced with the show of a God’s bare breasts. But, he was the only one who got a front row seat to her perfectly crafted asscheeks. The crescent symbol image on the fat roundness of her left ass cheek drew him in, perhaps a bit too much, since right when Evanore was squeezing and massaging her tit, the nipple began to produce a delicious white stream, everyone in the room heard an audible…

SLAP

Evanore jolted into an erect position, her breasts jiggled against her still frame as she let out a gasp and widened her eyes.

In a matter of seconds all the spirits glared at the one behind her. The slapper in question was busy staring at Evanore’s ass which continued to bounce for a good few seconds after the moment of contact. But the second when Evanore herself turned around to see what happened, he realized the weight of his action. The God’s eyes were flashing in and out from glossy to focused. Her irises couldn’t pick a tint to stay at until...

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?”

Before anyone could do anything, the world around them vanished, leaving nothing but a white void. A bolt of purple lightning shot down from seemingly nowhere and the minions found themselves tied together in an invisible bind. The gigantic visage of Evanore stood before them, now towering at an unfathomable size, dressed in her regular cloak and corset, with all the spirits as small as a dot in front of her. Her two eyes blazed with a purplish aura that nearly blinded the small spirits before she shouted again, much louder this time given their stature in regards to her size.

“EXPLAIN YOURSELVES. NOW!”

“Shit.”