The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Flasks

Chapter 2: The second flask

The willing tongue lapping over her clit painted Debby’s mind in the memory of another, all too similar pleasure. As she pressed her newest toy tighter into her crotch and squealed in surprise as the movement drew rekindled vigor out of the body beneath her sounds and visions of another day and another person in the thrall of her ‘magic’…

* * *

Amber’s fingers intertwined with Debby’s, who in turn did sink a bit closer against her. The young florist was happy with the way today went. For the first time in a while things seemed almost the same as they were a year ago, when the two of them had met at her workplace in her Aunt’s shop. It was such a relief. Back then, she still recalled how Debby had wooed her, flirting with her at every chance they got. Nowadays, it was reduced to texting each other and maybe the occasional gift. She still cherished the necklace she had received from Debby around three months after they started dating. Even now, when she closed her eyes touching the stone dangling from it she relived the scene in her mind how Debby had lifted it up before her eyes, letting it sway and capture the falling sun light in bright, sparkling flashes that shone into her eyes and slightly distracted her from what Debby actually said. About how that necklace was a symbol. A sign that they belonged together. Of the love and devotion binding her to Debby and keeping them together. How whenever she was doubting their relationship she could just touch the stone to remind herself of those wonderful days. And let all her doubts just disappear.

And it worked. As she laid here with her beloved girlfriend, she couldn’t help but let her fingers run over the stone and feel butterflies in her stomach thinking about the wonderful girl besides her. As if she’d read her thoughts Debby turned her head, giving her a smile. “Y’know,” she said playfully, “we might as well… ” “No.” And just like that she was back to the present. “We don’t always have to just have sex, do we?” Undeterred Debby nuzzled closer to her neck, breathing hot kisses onto her sensitive skin. “I think we do.” Amber wanted to get angry, which was difficult when what she wanted to resist against felt this damn good. That was maybe the biggest issue. Debby wasn’t just always horny. She also was so very cursed skilled at making Amber horny as well. The hand sneaking past her defensively placed arm to poke her tits would have almost gone unnoticed if Amber had not expected a move like this be sprung on her. “C’mon! Not now. I just… I had a hard day. And I don’t need the sexy seductress tonight. I need my girlfriend, ’kay?” “Mhm! Sure.” Said Debby as she kept teasing her with soft touches just dancing on the border of eliciting sexy pleasure from her. “Debby…” What should have turned into resistance just mellowed out as Debby breathed a low: “Shhhh!” The sound seemed to wash all the energy in her muscles away. And now out of all times Debby pulled back! Amber growled but she just smirked and led one of Amber’s own hands to her tits. “It’s fine, it’s fine.” As if nothing was at all out of the ordinary Debby used Amber’s own fingers to press down onto her supple breast through the cloth of her blouse, drawing spirals on her flesh that narrowed one moment… then widened again… only to close in on the nipple to a dangerous extend right away. “Give it a rest, please.” But what might have worked had she said it with conviction turned into a badly concealed plea for more even in her own ears. “Fair enough,” Debby replied in that same tone Amber knew she always had whenever she was about to get her will, “I don’t have to play with you. Because you’ll be more than happy to play with yourself for me from here on out, isn’t that right?” “What?” A splashing sound alerted her. Despite the comfort of the situation she opened her eyes to see Debby hold a small flask filled with an iridescent, faintly glowing liquid inside. “What are you going to do with that?” Amber knew that flask all too well. She had no idea where Debby had got it, but it contained a magical potion only effective on women. Just one single drop was enough to make all worries disappear, making her skin so much more sensitive than normal. At two drops, she recalled with a bright hot flush painting her cheeks red, she felt so free and inhibited that more than once she had just gone along with whatever Debby had decided, even letting herself get teased out in their favorite restaurant before. Only once had Debby given her three drops before and this day was still etched into Amber’s brain as the most shameful of her life, having spend hours writhing underneath her girlfriend on the sheets of their bed as she babbled all kinds of things to only keep Debby’s finger plowing in and out of her. Though no complaints were heard when she switched from her fingers to her strap-on instead. The memory alone was enough to fan her need from almost nonexistent to full-out nymphomaniac. But… Something in Debby’s expression was unexpected. She didn’t look like she was going to feed her some of that potion. If anything with that posture, it seemed like she was planning to pour it away?! “Since you don’t think we need to have some skinship,” Debby explained in mock-sympathy, “I suppose I best get rid of this.” “No!” The triumphant shine in Debby’s eyes should probably tell her she was about to jump head-first into a trap, but she didn’t care. Nowhere near as much as she cared about that potion. “Oh? You don’t want me to dispose of this?” All the while she slowly tilted the bottle more and more. “Look, okay. We can have sex. You don’t need to spill a bottle full of liquid onto the couch, see?” “Tsk, tsk, tsk! No, not like that.” Debby chided her like an uppity child that needed to be taught proper manners. “I don’t see that hand moving anymore.” And with that she let a single drop pour out onto the cushions. Amber’s hands shot to her tits before she even had time to think about it. “Look! I’m doing it, see? Now, please!”

A wave of relief flowed through her as soon as she saw Debby lift the bottle and stop the flow of valuable liquid. But as her girlfriend next spoke that relief was put to a hard test: “Then strip.” “What?” “Of course, if you’d prefer the alternative, I can still do that.” “Oh, fine!” Amber managed to shirk her clothes, which could have been easier if not for Debby’s unspoken thread whenever she wanted to remove more than one hand at a time from her breasts. It seemed all too clear that Debby reveled in taunting her. Still, within reasonable time she was nude and sat back down. “Satisfied?” “We’ll get there eventually. Now then, let me see you spread your legs.” Startled, she scooted forward to the edge of the couch, spreading her legs as wide as she could. “Ah, ah, ahh! Not like that.” “Then how?” Seeing the bottle tilt again Amber hurried to add: “Tell me, please?” “Feet up on the cushions, back against the backrest, hands cupping your tits.” Not wanting to lose more potion she hurried to comply. “Good girl.” The sudden sunny tone in Debby’s voice threw her off, feeling very welcome after all that threatening.

“Now, Amber, dear. Rub yourself for me.” “But…” “Rub. Your. Self!” “Yes.” Amber didn’t want to admit it, but the situation was just a tad too interesting and unusual for her to actually put up any resistance. It was actually a rather nice change of pace to see Debby this demanding. Her hands began to rub and caress her tits, wanting to put on a show. If she was going to do this she was going to put her all into it! “My! Seeing you so compliant all out of a sudden it’s almost like that one spilled drop were turning into steam and you’d inhaled it.” Amber’s eyes went wide as she spotted the faintest traces of luminescent curling whiffs of steam rise from the cushions, wafting around her nose. Shuddering she took a deep breath, an almost maniacal smile appearing on her face as she could feel the effects of the potion spread through her body. “Aww, is my girl finally getting into it?” The sweetness in Debby’s voice sounded fake, yet to Amber it was just fuelling her need even more. “Maaaybe?” she teased back, only to be met with the sight of her girlfriend waving the bottle left and right. Her eyes helplessly fixed on it she watched the precious liquid swap and splash inside the flask, almost feeling like her mind were shaken as wildly. “Don’t forget to finger your needy little cunt as well! Look, it’s leaking!” Amber scooped up some of the dribbles pearling over her vagina and raised her brows. “Now when did that happen?” “Do I need to say it agai—” “On it!” She slid a finger inside and giggled. “See?” “I don’t. Not enough fingers, dear.” The bottle grew dangerously lopsided again. Without thinking Amber slid another finger between her wet folds, closing her eyes as she relished the way she felt. The sudden sensation of leather belts begin fastened around her legs however had her shocked, looking to find Debby fixing her legs in this position with a spreader bar. “What are you… ” “Hush, now. It’s fine. I’m just spicing things up a bit.” Debby smiled, but Amber’s worries did not decrease in the slightest when her girlfriend suddenly brought out a camera. When had she prepared all this? “I’m going to record this for later. So I have something to keep me occupied at night when you can’t be there.” “You want to record something like this?” Amber had her doubts, but Debby just waved with the bottle, the contents rippling and threatening to spill over. “Is that a ‘No’, dear?” Against her better judgment Amber relented. “Fine, go ahead.” “Good girl!” Debby brought the flask over her face and Amber couldn’t help herself, ready to catch the expected drop. “You still remember, I’m sure, what this magic potion of mine does to you. How just one drop could make you this naughty. And how with each additional drop,” one fell onto Amber’s tongue sending buzzing waves of arousal through her, “the effect only keeps on growing. At three drops,” the third drop of the day fell into her all too eager mouth, causing her eyes to roll back with ecstasy for a moment, “You are nothing more than a needy, dripping little slut. Just like I trained you to be.” All Amber could register from that sentence were the words ‘needy’ and ‘slut’. She moaned, too occupied trying to work a third finger into her cunt as her hand kept pumping in and out faster and faster. She noticed her breath becoming shorter under the strain, ragged and damp with lust. She was getting closer now. So. Much. Closeerrrrr! “Hands off, slut.” The words equal to a whiplash she whined as her hands fell to her sides even when all her nerves screamed for that one, last second of touch. Still throbbing with need her body wobbled on the edge of orgasm, yet as much as she yearned for it the sensation was ebbing away as she—“And go on!” Yes, now she could build up again, build up closer. Closer. Closer! And… “Stop!” She froze in mid-motion, barely able to squeeze out a frustrated high-pitched noise as her fingers were literally right on her clit, yet the orgasm eluded her once more. And Debby was far from done with her, forcing her to repeat it over and over, each time driving her a little more insane with her orders to halt only moments before she’d get the release she craved.

Somewhere along the line she began to hear a faint, incessant whisper in her ears. Words were being repeated, forming inescapable loops that strung what little remained of her thoughts along as a pair of hands brought a small bottle to her lips. “A full bottle of my magic potion,” she heard over the constant murmur, “Would make you my obedient slut for the rest of your life. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?” Before she could even attempt to answer there was the simple command to: “Drink up!” And just like that she downed what her addled brain recognized a second too late to have been the potion.

The last thing she noticed was a blindfold secured in place, leaving her with only the ever revolving murmurs in her ears and the knowledge that the magic potion was in the middle of changing her completely as her fingers fell into a tantalizingly slow and steady rhythm, following the instructions she was given perfectly.

Debby chuckled, looking down on the body of her soon-to-be broken lover. Amber looked marvelous with her legs restrained, mindlessly tracing her pussy lips and giving the occasional squeeze to her tits. And being pretty much oblivious to the camera banning it all on film since a while ago. Months of preparation had paid off. Her eyes lingered for a moment on the headphones and blindfold she had put on the girl’s head. To be honest, this was the one part she had been skeptical about. Not really much choice to train Amber into accepting those in advance or else she would have risked her getting suspicious about the plan Debby had for her. Convinced that Amber was happy brainwashing herself into a sex crazed whore she got up and left. If anything worthwhile was happening, the camera would catch it. Entering the kitchen she headed for the sink and rinsed the now empty flask, drying it and then refilled it with another batch of tab water. After all, even when today was all going according to plan, she mused, it couldn’t hurt to keep giving Amber her so very desired ‘magic potion’. Exactly the same brew she had been given all this time, of course. So that it retained it’s ‘effects’. A glance to the clock on the wall let her stop to plan. This had taken longer than she had calculated, Amber’s previous conditioning had—whilst serving its purpose—not helped as greatly as intended. They had lost two hours up to this point. There was no doubt she could manipulate Amber further, if she was willing to push her body a little. Not like the slut could even remember how complaining worked even if she was in pain. Not right now, anyways and most definitely not whenever she was being played with.

Readjusting her plans she prepared some food for her and at least a bit of nourishment for Amber. Eyeing the refilled flask she chuckled. That was likely the best way to administer small doses of water. Regularly, but not too often. First she relocated Amber from the couch to a Carrying the plates over she sat down across from Amber, wordlessly taking delight in the view the bound girl offered. The tape played all the best of her conditioning in a never-ending loop, ensuring to drive the points home. The hour hand inched forward as she just observed the process, only interrupting it to exchange batteries in the camera or feed the girl a few spoonful of food, another flask of ‘magical’ water. For one, maybe two hours she even fell asleep after having enforced something of a break and restraining Amber’s hands just like her legs. She let the tape run on all the same, however, though she did switch it out with a version that contained less suggestions and much more sounds of girls moaning in pleasure. No need to ease up on her torment after all.

As soon as she woke up she untied Amber’s hands, the girl slipping back into the rhythm of playing with herself despite how exhausted she obviously was. And all throughout the camera watched it all. Already Debby was looking forward to reviewing all the footage. She couldn’t even help herself, slipping a hand down into her panties herself as she watched the girl. She knew all too well what things were whispered in her ears non-stop. How they ate away at the girl, hollowing out the person she used to be. She knew that when she was finally done with her, Amber would be left a broken wreck for live. And that knowledge washed through her, flooding her own cunt with anticipation until she felt her panties drenched with her juices against her hand and reluctantly stopped.

All day long, she repeated the change between watching her girlfriend masturbate to the files, then restraining her for some time of enforced rest where she was fed and could maybe even sleep a little. If she could despite the voices telling her to submit and let herself be used. During those times Debby made sure to sooth her clit with a tap of lotion. If she rubbed herself raw, that wouldn’t really help her cause, as tempted as she was to see Amber do it anyways, just to confirm that the woman would be unable to stop herself even then.

When they had begun, it had been Friday evening. Of course, there had been a few breaks in between. But all in all, it was Monday morning when Debby finally removed Amber’s headphones not to switch them out but to let things calm down. Removing the restraints, she was curious to see what remained of the girl she had tied up the better part of three days ago. Amber’s hands homed in on her clit the moment she had regained her freedom, but with gentle pressure Debby redirected her to her own body this time. “Serve, slut.” The week before, Amber would have recoiled at the mere mention of the idea. But the broken toy before leapt for her mistress’ body with insatiable lust. After days of being limited to just watching, Debby moaned in pleasure, her head rolling back and eyes slipping shut to paint her head with visions of the pleasure to come…

* * *

Opening her eyes she looked down at her newest toy, still lapping away at her. Come to think of it, she had been a bit hasty. With Amber she had done all the proper steps in the proper order. Whatever would she do if Gregory would wake up before she had him secured and all taken care of? Leaving him to his own devices for a moment she gathered some length of rope, the same blindfolds she had already made good use of with Amber and the recordings. His were slightly different of course. As stupid as he was with languages, if his brain remained just remodeled instead of erased maybe she could use him for stuff other than just the sex. She already had one almost brain-dead slut waiting on her hand and foot. And just one body to engage in sex with herself. Restraining him firmly and hitting play on the tapes she sighed. Just a few days prior she would have been very likely to have broken him even more than Amber just because she could. But taking care of basically way too heavy, slow and stupid bodies that had forgotten to pay much heed to anything but her orders on a budget was surprisingly difficult. If only that unforeseen annoyance had not barged into her plans. Then again, she giggled at the memories drifting by, having an ever horny dog had turned out surprisingly fun over the past three days…

* * *