The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Three Flasks

Chapter 1: The third flask

It would be way too simple. Gregory eyed the three lightly puffing flasks on the table. Just one of them would be enough. All he’d have to do was to reach out, pick up one of them and be out the door before his tutor Debby was back. Just like that he would get his hands on enough of the eerily pulsing elixir to cause chaos all over the country. The substance seemed innocent enough if one looked past the traces of steam rising from it or the way it seemed to flicker on and off with its own kind of heartbeat, as if it were alive. But then again… The flasks were tightly sealed with wax, so even if he just grabbed one and hid it in his pocket, could he really be sure that not a single drop would leak out? The substance inside was far too powerful to take such a risk. Debby had made very sure he knew that. One drop, she had whispered to him in that slow, soft voice she always had when she was letting him in on her secrets, would be enough to make anyone smelling the aroma weak in their knees, cause their heads to swim in the smell and make them unable to form a single coherent thought. Two drops, she had mused, would make the person closest to them utterly docile and compliant, a stupidly grinning husk of their former self. She had pointed out one of its components was a powerful aphrodisiac that would cause extreme arousal at as little as three drops, leaving whoever got exposed to the substance a stupidly horny little thing. And once someone got exposed to four drops, she had whispered with an air of mystic danger about her words, the poor fellow would imprint on whoever was closest at the time, burning their feelings of insatiably whimpering need and mindless compliance into their addled brains for the rest of their lives to feel them all over again as soon as they looked at that person, effectively becoming their slave.

He tried to keep writing, translating the short paragraph Debby had told him to get done by the time she came back from the talk with her girlfriend. The girl had called at the most unnerving time, moments after she had explained that the three flasks were all slightly different. One, he knew, contained the elixir he was after. But the other two both contained similar substances, those however each had their own distinct traits. But what was it she had explained to him? The memory was foggy, almost like his brain had decided to hide the information from him after he was told. That was nonsense, wasn’t it? One of them, he seemed to recall, contained a liquid only effective on women, rapidly raising their sex drive on cost of their morale or inhibitions. The other and last of the three however was turning whoever was exposed to it into an animal in heat. He nervously tried to recall which was which, but there was no telling them apart with the naked eye. He was sure that Debby would know, after all those flasks were hers. But that didn’t help him here. He couldn’t really ask her: “Oh, by the way, I want to steal one of your potions in order to enslave people with it. Mind telling me which was the appropriate one?” Something told him she wouldn’t be too happy about being robbed. Especially when the object in question was such a dangerous thing. “Maybe I could test the flask I pick on her first? To make sure I got the right one?” Images flashed through his head of Debby after he dripped four tiny splashes of the magical liquid on her. She was admittedly part of why he wanted the potion in the first place. Debby might be smarter than him in most subjects, but she never had had a nerdy air about her at all. Neither was she trying to show off, actually. But she did make no effort to hide her fair skin, shiny mocha hair and sparkling jade eyes. That she was actually rather flat, a mere B-cup at most from his point of view, was in his eyes only adding to her allure. All the more so as she owed it to her impressive athletics. No matter the sport, it seemed Debby could easily master them all. In fact, if he just managed to tear his eyes away from the three tempting bottles on the table before him there could be seen an impressive array of medals and pictures of victory celebrations lining the walls.

His own phone drew his attention with a text from his boss. He had to start his shift soon. God, it was most definitely high time that he finished these classes and could look for employment at a better place. Or maybe even overseas! Or perhaps… Inevitably his eyes fell back onto the flasks. Perhaps there were a way how he wouldn’t ever have to work anymore? But which of them was the one he needed? They were all powerful, of course. But he knew he couldn’t take them all. There was just a looming feeling in the back of his head that he would never be able to take them all at once without getting caught. So even if he was tempted, he had to limit himself to just one. But which one was the one enslaving the target? If he picked the wrong one, he’d be left with either a potion only effective on women—nice, but maybe a tad inflexible—or one turning the target into animals which would be difficult to cover up. No, if he’d do this, he’d have to do it right. Which meant he needed the right potion or none. “Are you done there?” Debby called out to him from outside the room, driving cold sweat up his body. Which one? She’d be right back, so which one should he grab?! Just when he had decided and lunged for one of them he heard her walking up right behind him. “Sorry, are they in your way?” With one casual motion she pulled them just out of his reach. “Let’s see your work.” As she sat next to him and leaned in to check how far he had progressed he was equally torn between how wonderful she smelled and how much he wanted to scream in frustration. “Was there something on your mind, maybe? This is worse than how you normally do!” “I’m fine!” The last thing he could need was that… “As I thought, the potions were distracting you, weren’t they?” She gave him a rueful look. “I’m sorry for leaving them out in the open. I don’t normally take my work home with me, but those were just a bit too potent to leave unobserved.” “Don’t mind it too much.” He turned away from her, thankful that his complexion was just a bit too dark to let on how he blushed in shame. Even though that coupled with his black hair and beard normally gave him an almost intimidating look he did not particularly like about himself usually.

“I mean,” her voice had slipped back into that silky tone, “You’re very lucky they are sealed with wax. Just imagine how affected you would already be if the room were just a fraction of a bit too warm, causing parts of the wax to melt and create tiny leaks in the seal. There would be a faint trace of steam rising from the flasks all the time, and you breathe it all in, having not just one or two, but all three kinds of potion affect you in some way. Even the one for women would fuse with the smell of the other two, thus making you less and less able to think. I suppose if that had happened, you wouldn’t even have noticed.” He shuddered as he imagined that. Steam rising from the flasks as they stood right before him while he worked, so concentrated on his task that he remained completely oblivious to the sweet smell of the three mind altering substances as he breathed them in. Didn’t she say his translation had been worse than normal today? If—just if—the potions were affecting him, wouldn’t that explain it? All three of them were meant to make thinking impossible, one of them even precisely designed to make people dumb. Wasn’t that a sign that he was already affected by them? Getting weak and docile and driving out his thoughts with nothing but sweet vapor? No way, right? He would have to have noticed something by now, right? “Come here, don’t get shy on me now.” He turned and saw her smile at him disarmingly. “This one here,” she pointed at a sentence somewhere on the page, “was rather well done. So even if you had been a bit affected by the potions as some of it leaked into the air as steam, you aren’t all dumb yet. I know you could hold out even as you are still breathing in the potions and find yourself affected. Granted, you may notice that as you keep inhaling the steam from the potions your body is getting too weak to move, too weak to pull away. Until all you could do is to just sit there and listen to my words as you just keep inhaling.” “Um… Why keep them in your room when they are so powerful?” He felt like it was a tremendous effort to move his jaw. Like it felt much more comfortable just hanging down, limp and heavy from speaking. But she ignored him. “Here, why don’t you translate this one next? It’s far easier than the first one, so it should be just barely within your abilities right now.” The way she said that… Was his previous attempt really that bad? He shivered. Of course, he knew he had been distracted. But… If she felt like it was necessary to lower the difficulty of the task, wasn’t that because he had shown signs of being affected? “Do your best. Oh, and,” she gave the three flasks a pensive look, “please be careful. I think it’s just a smidgen to warm in here for the wax to hold, after all. There might be leaks forming any second now. When you see steam rising from any of them, you’re very likely being affected so look for that happening.” “Where are you going now?” “Oh, right. Sorry. I just asked my girlfriend to wait for a moment so I could have a look at your progress. I won’t be out long. A minute, maybe five. Don’t worry, I’ll be right outside the room and keep an eye on you even when I call her.” Damn! So he was being observed all the time? With having put the flasks out of his reach there was no way he could just stealthily slip one into his pocket now! “That’s right,” Debby looked as if she just remembered something important, “even when they are a bit far away now, please take a look at the flasks every now and then. You’ll need to get real close to see where the leak is. But if you stay close too long, you’ll get far too weak to pull away again and will slowly lose your mind, so be careful when you lean in and stay there just looking and smelling and breathing.”

Before he could retort she was out of the door, leaving him alone. Instantly his eyes were drawn to the flasks. And the faint traces of fluorescent vapor rising from them since the beginning. They had to be a figment of his imagination. Right? He got up, walking around the table and kneeling down in front of the three bottles. Funny how up close, their contents looked almost like tab water if it weren’t for the magically pulsing glow or the way that the steam rose from them in intricate, mesmerizing curls. Suddenly a stroke of genius hit. Right now Debby wouldn’t suspect a thing, even if he picked up one of the flasks. And there was already a bit of steam puffing out of them even if he never so much as touched the flasks. Debby herself had even told him to check for leaks. It was perfectly okay for him to handle them right now. But still, which one was the one he needed? Gregory eyed the smoke. Could he maybe recognize it by smell alone? There just had to be some kind of difference and it wasn’t in the appearance. He hovered over the bottles, trying to notice any difference in the smell. But nothing. They all smelled the same. Like sweet, sticky cotton candy. He shuddered as involuntarily pictures of what he would use that potion for entered his mind. Images of how he would dissolve four drops of it in the cup that annoying bitch Valerie brought to work. She wouldn’t suspect a thing when she took a sip and find herself begging for him to ram his cock in all her slutty little holes. Or maybe he would start smaller, just to be safe? Maybe drizzle some of it in the sauce when he were inviting his friends over for dinner? Surely none would get the full dose? And even if they did, with him being the only one avoiding the contaminated food at least one person would be present to salvage it? Tingling glee spread through his body as he imagined Elen’s or Chrissy’s faces contort in mindless need, craving the nearest cock they could get, whimpering at the sight of him. All his attention and sense of reason shot to his rapidly stiffening dick. Not now! He still had to get the right bottle and bring it out of here along with him! Or else all these images would eternally remain but a pipe dream.

Gregory threw caution in the wind. All or nothing. He started at the far left and took a deep whiff of air. But nothing happened other than he suddenly felt lightheaded and dizzy from the intake of far too much honey-sweet aroma at once. He giggled. That was weird! Like, in a good way! But then he shook his head, somewhat clearing the cobwebs. This was dangerous. Now he knew the smell of this one. He had to do the same with the others in order to, like, compare. Or something. So he quickly focused on the middle flask. This one had something about it… Like, something compelling. He dropped down on all fours, trying to get his nose closer to the lid and sniff, seeking the leak in the wax. There was… Wait. Was there maybe something mixed into the sweet scent? Something primal. His head swam, but he felt himself get closer to the answer and growled impatiently. But no. No matter how good this one smelt, he needed, like, sniff the last one too. Because… Because… Whatever. He needed to sniff it. Now. He shuffled his hands and feet, only vaguely registering how it was strangely unfamiliar to walk on all fours. The second he was face to face with the last flask, the waxen lid only inches from his nose, he whined in instinctive pleasure. The smell was intoxicating. It wafted all around him, saturating him with dancing sparks of lighthearted happiness and relaxation. Without even remembering anything about the notebook that laid discarded at the other end of the table a blank grin spread over his face, drawing in the luminescent steam in deep, long breaths even as his muscles lost strength and slowly his head sank down, resting on the wood.

Steps from behind drew nearer, yet he couldn’t bring himself to care. Not until Debby’s sweet voice rang in his ears: “My, what a good boy! You’ve found all the leaks and inhaled all the magical steam, I see. And now you are so weak! And horny. Exactly as you should be.” Something was weird about that statement, but trying to figure that out seemed like such a headache! “So much easier to just not think about what I say. You’re already too weak to use that brain of yours, anyway. But you don’t even have to. I’m happy to do all that hard thinking for you!” Someone’s hands flapped the notebook he’d left open, giving a snort in contempt. “I mean, I already pretty much have been thinking for you since some time ago. Now it’s just being made official, isn’t it?” “Uhhh?” Even in his daze, he didn’t like mockery. But… was he being mocked? It was true he didn’t want to think. And Debby sounded as if she liked thinking! Wasn’t it the best then to just not think and simply do as she said? That kinda sounded right. Her fingers dug into his hair, softly pulling his head back to make him look at her. “Looks to me like you already had a very good dose of all of these potions.” The false sing-song in her voice lulled his head into a sense of easygoing safety his cock just wouldn’t share. It throbbed and twitched at the faintest gesture from Debby yearning to pounce her. But his body was so infinitely weak and sluggish. Just making eye contact felt like an impossible effort, happening only because she was holding and moving his head for him. “There is just one tiny little droplet missing for this to become even more powerful, downright overwhelming. Reducing you to a mindless, obedient and rock-hard cock for me to command and use however I see fit. For the rest of your life. That’s what you want, my little boy toy.” As if to emphasize her statement she moved his head into a nod which tickled a meek whine out of him. He had no idea if he even wanted anything at all, honestly. But her words sounded so good and his cock was so very much elated at the promise they held. So it just had to be true!

She sat down behind him, one arm still pulling back his head by his hair, more because she could than because she had to at this point, and Gregory felt her other arm snake around his body from behind, tugging his cock free and holding it in her slender fingers. “You’re going to just melt away,” he heard her voice breathe into his ear and the words alone set his skin on fire with anticipation. “All your mind used to be is going to melt away under my touch. You were such a hopeless boy after all. Sniffing the scent of my magical potions even after I clearly told you that would make you weak and compliant like this. So you must have wanted this all along. And now it’s happening! Your useless mind is just disappearing more and more as we speak. And my hand is just teasing your cock, slowly drawing all those things right here. All your thoughts, all your will flowing right down here into your cock. And so soon, you will leak it all out for it to never come back.” He whimpered in pleasure as much as confusion. So his mind was going to never come back? That sounded problematic. “I know, I know,” she cooed and what feeble concerns he had just dispersed like dust in the breeze, “right now there is a tiny part of you left that would cling to those useless thoughts. That clings to the idea that you could resist something like mindlessly obeying me for the rest of your life. Even though there is nothing more pleasurable than being my blank and submissive toy forever. But we can fix that. We can make that nasty part of you disappear forever. And since we can, you now want me to do it.” Did he? Gregory didn’t know! And since he didn’t know, all he could do was to cling to the answer provided to him. “Yeeeesss! Please make it go away!” She giggled and it felt like all his worries fizzled away into hundreds of tiny curls of pulsing steam. “Don’t worry, I am going to do that. By making you drink a potion of my choice. The one you were so desperate to take for yourself will be fitting, I’d say. You remember, I’m sure, how just four drops are enough to make you eternally horny and obedient to the first person you meet. In this case, to me. Then, can your drugged little brain imagine for me just how much more powerful that effect is as soon as I make you empty the entire flask?” All he could do in response was groan and tremble as her hand brought him right to the edge of climax, then without mercy held him there. It wasn’t up to him anymore if he were tipping over it and cum or not. That decision rested with her right now—and, as he realized on a level beyond thinking, would be for the rest of time. There was no question anymore. He was too weak to get away from this. She did warn him. And he had not listened, instead falling victim to the magic in the potions. Now he was too weak to even move unless she moved his body for him, too drugged to think anything but what she whispered into his ears in that low, honeyed voice of hers. She was already using him as her toy, playing with his body however she pleased. This wasn’t about whether or not he would drink the potion. She would make him drink it. And she could even afford to tell him her plan upfront because there was no way left for him to resist. Gregory grunted and bucked against her hand as he understood. This would end with him being her deeply submissive and compliant toy for life. “Just tell me that you accept being my toy to use and abuse and I’ll grant you release.” She taunted him with audible glee. “I dooooo!” His voice was a terrible slur already, but that was nothing compared to the incomprehensible yelps he let out as her fingers attacked the tip of his cock, ripping a mind-wrecking orgasm out of him that tore him to shreds with tormenting, near painfully intense sensation.

Debby grinned as Gregory’s body grew slack in her arms. Cleaning her fingers with a cloth she reached over and grabbed one of the flasks. It didn’t matter which one, but just in case he somehow was still seeing her actions she picked the one on the far right, the one she had told him was able to leave people thoughtless and docile husks of their former selves. Growing inconsistent now, this close to finishing this up, would ruin all her hard preparation. And that, she chuckled, would be a real shame with such a buff toy ripe for the picking. Indeed, the impressionable girl inside her could only swoon at the bulging, toned muscles of the toned body resting against hers, large enough that she likely could hide behind him with a bit of cowering. Not like she had any intention to, being at least as fit as him if not as bulky. While she brought the flask to his mouth and watched him chuck down the entire clear liquid inside, she glanced at her phone. Amber was growing restless. She would probably have to call her over soon, or the slut might just take the initiative. Debby frowned. Maybe she should not have messed with the poor girl’s head quite as drastically. Then again, it had been far too good a chance. And if she was honest, her pussy still felt the smoldering heat of her new girlfriend’s tongue from their most recent fucking session. Yes, brainwashing Amber into the slut she was now was most decidedly one of the best uses for her ‘magical potions’. With a sigh, even as her fingers brought Gregory’s head between her tights and her mouth ordered him to start licking, her mind flew back to the day Amber had wanted to talk to her…

* * *