The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 20 — The Way Things Were

I looked at Bianca. “Come on,” I said. “You need to come with me.”

Bianca was looking at Aaron and I knew exactly what she was thinking. It wouldn’t be long before she made another move on him and if that was thinking, that meant she didn’t want to go with me. “Why?” she asked.

“Because we need to get you out of here.”

“Why?”

“Because if we want to continue to stay here, you and I have to leave right now.”

“Why?”

“Knock it off with the why ... why ... why crap,” I told her. “You sound like a little kid when you do that and besides, as it so happens, I actually do need you to come with me so I’m not just getting you out of the way. I actually need you.”

She looked down at my pants. “Oh really,” she asked with growing interest.

“Not that way,” I admonished her.

“What other way is there?” but I knew she knew the answer to that. “Oh all right,” she said finally, “but you know what I’m going to want sooner or later.”

I sighed. It would have been nearly impossible to forget that. “I know what you’re going to want,” I said, “and we’ll take care of that when the time comes but for now, we have to go.”

“All right then. Just so long as we understand each other then.”

I took her to a laundromat. Why a laundromat? I’d like to say it was part of some grand master plan but the truth was it was the middle of the day and it was a place that was open and it was near by and it was walking distance and besides, the way I had it figured, it was the kind of place where you might not see a whole lot of men.

As it so happened, I was pretty much right. There were a couple of women there. One looked like she might be pregnant. The other one definitely was but they talked amongst themselves oblivious of the fracas that their little brats were making. An older woman sat off to the side reading a gossip magazine and the only man in the place was an old Black man who looked like he might be on the high side of seventy.

“Why are we here?” she asked.

“We need to talk.”

“About what?”

“About Kyle.”

“My favorite subject,” she said in a tone that left no doubt that Kyle was anything but her favorite subject. “Why do you want to talk about him.”

“I want to know about him.”

“Why?”

I looked at her with a look I hoped said we weren’t going to start that why...why...why crap again, were we, and it was only after I thought she’d gotten the message that I finally let up on her. “You’re cousin’s pretty much been ahead of us every step of the way and I’m tired of his having my number. I want to get out ahead of him.”

“Yeah so?”

“So I want to know everything there is to know about him and since you’re the only one around here with that kind of knowledge, I want you to tell me about Kyle.”

“What do you want to know about him?”

“Everything.”

“Everything?”

“Everything.”

“I don’t know that much.”

“I don’t care what you know or what you think you don’t know. I just want to know what you know.”

Bianca sighed. “Okay, you know Kyle and me are cousins, right?”

I nodded.

“My mom and his dad were sister and brother and from what I could tell, they got along pretty okay which is not to say that there wasn’t some strife, but they were related you know, and I guess if nothing else, you could say they were comfortable with one another. You know what I mean?”

I nodded again.

“I don’t think either one of them really showed a whole lot of interest in gramps’s company. They knew that the company paid the bills but to be honest, they just weren’t that interested. Mom, she just wanted to be a housewife. Have some kids and raise a family. Turns out she didn’t do much of either. She was sick. She had me and that was that. She didn’t have any others. She died when I was seven.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

She nodded and I got the feeling that it didn’t much matter what I said. In a way, it seemed as if she was almost lost in her own story.

“Before mom died, we’d get together on a pretty regular basis and after that, not so much. By the time I was a teenager, we were pretty much down to getting together for Christmas and sometimes not even that. By that time, Kyle’s dad had left and it was just him and his mom and it was me and my dad.”

“That must have been weird.”

“Yeah,” she said in a sort of distant voice. “Yeah, it was.

“I, um, I guess I started spending more time with gramps. My father didn’t really care. I think he didn’t really know how to raise a girl and he especially didn’t know how to raise a teenager. I don’t say this to be mean but I think he was more tied up in his work and he never thought he was going to have to raise a kid all by himself.

“Kyle was an okay kind of guy. I mean, I didn’t really know him that well but I knew him. He just seemed like a guy if you know what I mean and sometimes, he was totally a guy. Like he’d get all interested in some girl and he’d go on and on about her and then the next time we’d meet and you’d ask about the girl and he’d be like who, like he’d totally forgotten about her.

“I think maybe that’s why gramps and me hit it off. I think when gramps looked at Kyle, he saw a boy who wouldn’t grow up and I suppose in a way, I suppose that’s what I saw, too, although I didn’t think about it like that at the time.”

“You said you grew up together?”

“Sort of. Family outings and the like but he had his friends and I had mine. We both went to college. Gramps was real big on that but we went to different schools and even if we had gone to the same school, it’s unlikely we ever would have hung out together.”

This certainly wasn’t coming out the way I’d hoped it would. I mean, it wasn’t like I suddenly expected to learn something that would bring Kyle crumbling down but I’d hoped to get a little more out of her than that. “And your grandfather left the company to you?”

“That’s right. He knew I valued it.”

“How’d Kyle feel about that?”

“I would have said he didn’t care. I mean, he never showed any interest in it when gramps was alive, and grampus left him a decent-sized annuity so I guess I was surprised when he wanted to work there.”

“And you took him on?”

“Of course. “Gramps would have gotten a real kick out of that, thinking that Kyle was finally starting to grow up. I owed that to him.”

I wasn’t sure which ‘him’ Bianca was talking about, whether it was the grandfather or Kyle, but then hey, it didn’t really matter.

“Anything else?”

She shook her head. “So what are we going to do?”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I suppose we need to rent a car. We can’t keep taking taxis everywhere and if Kyle does catch up with us, it’s kind of hard if we have to flag down a cab.”

Boanca grinned wryly. “We did it before,” she said.

“I know, but that was a fluke and actually, Melissa already had it so we didn’t have to flag it down.”

“And after we rent this car, maybe we can go fuck,” she said.

“Bianca!”

“What?! You know how I am.”

And of course, that was the problem. I knew all too well how she was. I shook my head. “We’ll see,” I said but I knew in the end, I was going to have to do it and really, it wasn’t like I didn’t want to do it, but dammit, these women were wearing me out and it would have been nice if I’d just had a little reprieve but that wasn’t going to happen.

We rented a car. For the moment at least, we had a base of operations but without a car, we had no way to get around. We were just walking to the car when Bianca turned to me and said, “You know, I suppose there’s always Nick.”

“Nick?” I asked. “Who’s Nick?”

“He was a friend of Kyle’s from college. God, what was his name. Nick ... Nick ... his last name begins with a B ... Nick Bee ... Bee ... it’s kind of like Bieber but it’s not that. It’s longer.”

“Who is this guy?” I asked again.

“I told you. He was a friend of his from college. Whenever we got together at a family meeting, Kyle was always like Nick and me did this or Nick and me did that. Damn. What was his name?”

“What makes you think this Nick guy is in on it?”

“Huh?”

“What makes you think he’s in on it?” I asked again.

“I didn’t actually say he was in on it,” Bianca said. “It’s just that him and Kyle were such good friends, I mean all the stuff you’re asking about him, a lot of it I don’t know, but I’ll bet you Nick would.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah. I think so. Beedermann. That’s it. Nick Beedermann.”

“You think he’d talk to us?”

“I think it’s possible. From what I heard, Kyle’s mom always liked Nick. If Kyle wanted to do something, it was always easier to get his mom to agree to it if Nick was going to do it, too.”

“Geez. He could be a fucking Eddie Haskell,” I said.

“Who?”

“Forget it. So you got any idea on how to find this guy?” I asked.

Bianca grinned. “We find him the same way you find anything else these days. We use the Internet.”

Turned out she was right but maybe as not as right as she thought she was. It took a few searches for him to pop up on the computer but then there he was and we had an address and we were on our way over there. “Any idea on how we should handle him when we get there?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I never met him.”

“What?”

“I already told you. I never met him. The only way I ever heard about him was from Kyle at family events.”

I didn’t like this but the truth was it didn’t matter what I liked because we were doing things her way.

Nicholas Beedermann lived in a little two-story walk-up over on Peko. Okay kind of place. Secluded actually but that was fine. We weren’t here to admire the neighborhood. All we wanted was to see if Nicholas Beedermann knew anything that we could use.

We walked up to the door and we didn’t have long to wait before the door was opened by a man. I’d judge him to be about twenty-eight or so which made him about the right age for Kyle’s college buddy. “Can I help you?” the man asked.

“We’re looking for Nicholas Beedermann,” I said.

“That’s me.”

I looked the man up and down and to tell the truth, he hardly looked like a friend of Kyle’s and by that, I mean Nicholas Beedermann looked like what a dumpy kid would look like when he grew up. He was heavyset and he didn’t much look like he cared about it. It wasn’t that he looked all that lazy. It was just that he looked comfortable in his skin and he didn’t look like the type of guy that Kyle was likely to hang out with.

“You want something?” the man asked.

“Do you know a Kyle Johnston?” I said.

Nicholas Beedermann suddenly got wary. “Why?” he asked. “Who wants to know.”

“We’re friends of his,” I said.

“Yeah, so?”

“So we were wondering if you knew him.”

“I’m a friend of Kyle’s,” the man said. “I’m a friend of his and I don’t know you.”

“You know all his friends?” I asked.

“Not all of them but the ones I didn’t know wouldn’t know me so that makes me wonder who you are.”

“I told you. We’re friends.”

“And I’m his cousin,” Bianca said.

That got the man’s attention. “You’re Bianca?”

Bianca nodded.

Nicholas Beedermann still wasn’t letting us inside but at least his manner had changed. “Kyle said you were hot,” he said. “Glad to see that this was one one time he wasn’t lying.”

“So you do know him?” I said.

Nicholas Beedermann was still looking at Bianca. “Of course, I do,” he said finally.

“Can we come in?” I asked. “We just want to ask you some questions.”

“Please,” Bianca said.

He wasn’t looking at me but he apparently was going to let us in simply because Bianca had asked for it.

Nicholas Beedermann motioned for us to take a seat on the couch and then he took a seat in an easy chair. “So you’re Bianca,” he said.

“Yep.”

“I hope you don’t take this wrong but Kyle always said he had a little goody two shoes for a cousin.”

“Did he now?”

Nicholas Beedermann nodded but what was worse was I could see just how hot this was making Bianca. It had been a while since Bianca had fucked and I had the feeling just about anyone with a cock would have gotten her attention. I had to do something to get the both of their attentions. “We’re looking for Kyle,” I said.

“Why?”

“Kyle’s been doing bad things,” I said.

Nicholas was still looking at Bianca. “Yeah, I know.”

“You know?”

“Yeah. I know.”

“How do you know?”

“I’d rather not say.”

“Are you involved in what Kyle’s doing?”

“No way!” There was something in the way Nick said that that made me think he was telling us the truth.”

“We need your help.”

“For what?”

“We need to find him and we need to know what he’s been doing,” I said.

“And we don’t want him to know that we talked to you,” Bianca added.

“Why?”

“We just don’t,” I said. “It’s important.”

Nicholas still hadn’t taken his eyes off of Bianca. Finally though, he looked back at me. “You know why me and Kyle are friends?”

I shook my head.

“It’s because I’m a good friend.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means I don’t rat on my friends no matter how bad they are.”

“But you know what he’s been doing?”

Nicholas looked back at Bianca before he looked back at me. “He came to me about six months ago,” he said.

“And?”

“And he told me he was working on something big. He asked me if I wanted in.”

“What’d you say?”

Nicholas shook his head. “I can’t tell you that without telling you what he offered.”

“Sure you can. You either opted in or opted out. You’re not breaking any confidences there.”

“Maybe not but I’m still not ratting out my friend.”

“Even if your friend is in to something illegal?”

He looked at Bianca again before he looked back at me. “I’m not into ratting my friends out,” he said but his tone was lower and less sure of himself.

“He’s been doing bad things,” I said.

“I ... that wouldn’t surprise me but I still am not ratting him out.”

His loyalty was to be commended but we needed to know what he knew. “How about we sweeten the deal,” I said.

“Sweeten it how?”

“I take it you like Bianca here.”

He looked at her and then he looked back at me and he swallowed nervously. “Yeah,” he said. “Yeah, I do.”

“I’ll bet you’d like to fuck her, wouldn’t you?”

His eyes opened wide as if to say come on, you can’t be asking me something like that in front of her.

But I was asking and I was going to ask him again. “Do you want to fuck Bianca?” I asked.

“Y-yeah.”

“Then how about we make a deal.”

“What kind of a deal?”

“Bianca here’s going to ride your cock and when she makes you cum, you’re going to tell us everything you know about what Kyle’s been doing.”

“I ... I ... you’re serious.”

“Of course I’m serious.” I hadn’t asked Bianca of course, but as horny as she was, I didn’t think she’d object.

“I don’t know,” Nicholas said.

“What’s there to know,” I said. “You know you want to do it but maybe you want some extra incentive.”

“Some extra incentive?”

I looked over at Bianca and one look was all it took. She didn’t mind me pimping her out. “Why don’t you show him your tits,” I said.

“What? You mean these?” she asked as she lifted her top.

The guy just gawked at her and to be honest about it, I didn’t really blame him. If I hadn’t known how Bianca now was, I would have gawked too. Heck, even now knowing how she now was, I couldn’t help but look as Bianca showed off her tits.

“Okay,” I told Bianca. “That’s enough of that.”

Bianca didn’t want to do it but she put her top back down.

“What about it?” I asked. “You going to tell me what Kyle was up to?”

The guy was still staring at Bianca’s chest as if he thought that at any moment, she might raise up her top again. “He, um, he said he was working on something.”

“What kind of something?”

“He said it was a food additive. Hey, can you make her do that again.”

“You want to see Bianca’s tits again?”

The guy nodded.

“Well, I’m not sure you’ve done enough to earn another look but why don’t we see what Bianca says.”

Both Nicholas and I looked over at Bianca and Bianca looked back at us and then without any warning, Bianca lifted her top up.

“Would you look at that,” I told the other man. “It looks like you’re in luck, or maybe it’s just that Bianca likes you. Whatever the reason though, it looks like she’s decided to show you her tits and if you want to keep on seeing those tits, you’ll keep telling us what we want to know.”

Nick wasn’t about to tell us no.

“He said this additive thing could make girls horny.”

“Yeah, and what else?”

“He said we could take it to the clubs and we could get ourselves laid.”

“You ever take him up on that?” I asked.

Nick was staring at Bianca’s tits and I saw him swallow nervously. “I, uh, I wanted to,” he said. “I really did.”

“But—”

“But it didn’t exactly seem right if you know what I mean.”

“Why?”

“The way Nick said it, it sounded like a girl wasn’t going to say no and the way it sounded to me, I kind of thought he’d already used it.”

“Did it?”

Nick nodded.

“Any idea where?”

Nick shook his head.

“Your loyalty to your friend is commendable,” I said, “but as I’m sure you’ve already surmised by now, Kyle dosed Bianca with the drug. Let me ask you a question, Nick. Would you like Bianca to fuck you?”

Nick swallowed again and then he nodded.

“If she does, you’re going to have to promise to help us. Can you do that, Nick?”

Nick nodded.

“Okay, Nick. Here’s where the fun begins. Take out your cock, Nick.”

Nick never looked away from me but he was unzipping his pants.

“That’s it, Nick old buddy. Don’t be shy. Take your cock out.”

Nick did just what he was told to do.

“Now stroke it, Nick.”

Again, Nick did what he was told to do and I could tell Bianca was watching him.

“Now, Nick, would you like Bianca to ride that cock of yours?”

Again, Nick nodded.

I didn’t have to tell Bianca what to do because she already knew. Her top came the rest of the way off and then she was standing up and Nick’s eyes followed her tits up so I’m not sure he ever saw her open her jeans or wriggle her way out of them, but I know I did and if that weren’t enough, I got to watch her wriggle her way out of her panties.

“What about it, Nick? Do you want Bianca to fuck you?”

Again, Nick nodded and that was all it took to get Bianca moving forward and to have her straddle his legs.

He groaned as she reached between her legs and took hold of his cock and then he groaned even louder as she led his cock to her pussy and as she pushed herself down on top of him. “Oh fuck,” he groaned. “Oh fuck.”

And of course that was exactly what Bianca was doing. She was fucking herself on Nick’s cock.

“God damn,” the man groaned and his hands came up to grab her ass. “I can’t believe this.”

“You can’t believe what?” Bianca moaned.

“I can’t believe this is happening to me.”

“But baby,” Bianca cooed. “Come on.”

“Come on?”

“You know what I need.”

“What?”

“I need you to cum inside me,” she cooed even as she continued to ride his cock. “You can do that, can’t you? You can cum inside me.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

“But baby, that’s what I want. You can feel it happening, can’t you? You can feel your cock swelling. I know you can.”

“Yeah,” Nick groaned.

“I want you to let it happen,” Bianca cooed. “I want you to cum inside me.”

Nick groaned again.

“I know you can do it,” Bianca cooed, “and I know I want to feel it. Come on, Baby. Come inside me.”

Nick groaned again only this time it wasn’t a groan. This time, he was actually giving Bianca what she wanted.

Bianca finally kept her pussy still as she kept his cock buried deep inside her. “Oh my God,” she moaned. “Oh my God, Baby. I can feel it. Oh my God. I can feel it. Oh my God. You’re cumming inside me.”

He certainly was and Bianca was eating it up as his cock continued to surge and when it seemed as if his cock had given her everything it had, she was on her knees and she was sucking him again and when she got him hard again, it was once more into his lap so he could fuck her pussy all over again.

I could tell Bianca was feeling better now that she’d gotten a cock inside her and Nick, well it was hard to say just what exactly he was feeling. Probably amazed, guilty, surprised and elated all at the same time.

Bianca got herself redressed and Nick walked us to the door. “Remember,” I said, “If you think of anything, we want you to let us know.”

“Hey,” Nick said. “I just thought of something.”

The two of us turned. “Yeah?” I said.

“You might try checking out Snyders.”

Bianca and I looked at one another and it was clear neither one of knew what the man was talking about. “What’s Snyders?” I asked.

“It’s this club over on Canallan. Kyle had started to hang out there a lot before he dropped off my radar.”

“And why do you think that might be of interest to us?” I asked.

“Hey, what are you coming down on me for,” Nicholas said indignantly. “You’re the ones who came to me, remember?”

He was right. “Sorry about that,” I said quickly, “but I don’t understand why that would be of interest to us.”

“Well, if he was working on that drug like he said, I ... um ... I got the feeling that there was this girl there that he really liked and I got the feeling that if it could do what you said it could do—”

His voice trailed off but I’d already gotten his point. “You got a name for her?” I asked.

He shook his head. “If he told me before, I don’t remember it now.”

“All right,” I said. “We’ll check it out.”

It wasn’t hard to find the place. It was right over on Canallan just like Nick had said it would be. Place looked like a country western bar from the outside which is to say it looked rustic. Maybe in an earlier life it had been that but that wasn’t what it was now.

Whatever it might have been before, it was a night club now. There was a big dance floor in the center of the place and along one whole wall was a bar. It didn’t look like there was a place for a band but I could see a DJ’s booth.

There were booths along two walls. During the night, these were places where dancers and patrons could relax or watch or ... or do other things but here in the middle of the day, the order of business was lunch, not dancing.

A girl met us at the door. “Hi,” she said perkily. “Will you be joining us for lunch today?”

I looked at Bianca and then I looked back at the hostess. “Sure,” I said.

The girl picked up a couple of menus. “If you’ll follow me,” she said.

She led us to a booth and when we were properly seated, she handed us our menus. “Your server today is going to be Bonnie,” she said. “She’ll be with you in a moment and we hope you enjoy your stay here,” and then little miss perky was gone.

“So what are we looking for here?” Bianca asked.

“Heck if I know.”

“I thought you did.”

“I shook my head. I’m just here because Nick thought we should come here. As far as I know, there’s probably nothing here. Kyle ever mention this place?”

Bianca shook her head. “Not that I recall.”

“Well, even if it doesn’t pan out,” I said, “at least this place will serve one purpose.”

“What’s that?”

“At least we can get ourselves some lunch.”

Bonnie came up to our booth at just that moment. “Sorry to keep you folks waiting,” she said. “Can I start you two off with some drinks?”

Where the girl who’d seated us had hair that was a lighter shade of brown, Bonnie was a brunette but that wasn’t the only thing they shared in common. Both girls seemed to be about 5′5 or 5′6, and Bonnie, like her unnamed counterpart was a bundle of perkiness. Of course, there was one way in which the two of them were different. Bonnie was most definitely pregnant.

“I’ll be back right away with your drinks, she said.

“Take your time,” I told her.

“I can imagine Kyle being here,” Bianca said.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. It’s the dance floor,” she said.

“What about it?”

“I could imagine him sitting where we are now and looking out over the dancers. He’d like that.”

“What? He wouldn’t be out there?”

“Sure he would, but he’d want to hang back and watch. A booth like this would make him feel important, especially if he could bring some girl back here to be his little slut for the night.”

“You think it would be that easy to do that?”

“What?”

“Do you think it would be that easy to get a girl to come back here and be his slut, as you put it.”

“I told you. Kyle liked to throw around his money. That and getting a girl drunk, and yeah, I think he could.”

“It makes you wonder then.”

“What does?”

“It makes you wonder, if he had that kind of success, it makes you wonder why he’d have created the drug.”

“You really don’t get it, do you?”

I shook my head.

“Good. I’m glad.”

“Why?”

She just smiled but she didn’t answer my question directly. “With Kyle,” she said, “it always would have been about the power. Getting a girl to come with him would have been nice. Getting her to stay would have been better, but making her do what he wanted even if he wasn’t pulling the strings directly, making her do what he wanted her to do even if it was against her own wants and desires, that’s what would really get Kyle off.”

“You think that’s what Kyle’s doing?”

“I know it. He’d get off on that. Heck, he’d probably be getting off on the fact that we were talking about him right now.”

Maybe Bianca was right. Maybe I just didn’t get it.

I looked around the club as I waited for Bonnie to return and that’s when I finally saw it. “This is ground zero,” I said.

“What’s that?”

“This place,” I said. “It’s ground zero.”

“Don’t you get it?” I asked.

“Get what?”

“Look around the place. Don’t you see something out of the ordinary?”

Again, Bianca looked around the club and then she looked back at me. “I really don’t see anything,” she said.

“You’re kidding me. You don’t really see anything?”

Bianca shook her head.

“Look at the other waitress,” I said. “Notice anything special about her.”

Bianca shook her head.

“How about the woman that just came out of the bathroom. Notice anything that the two of them have in common with our waitress?”

Bianca shook her head.

Was I really right, I wondered, and yet I knew I had to be. It just all fitted and if I was right, we might have another problem.

Bonnie was on her way back to the table and I figured there was no time like the present to put my theory to the test.

“Are you folks ready to order?” she asked.

“Just about,” I said, “but first we’ve got a question to ask.”

“Sure. What is it?”

“You know a guy named Kyle Johnston?” I asked.

Bonnie’s voice suddenly got cold and tight. “How do you know about him?” she asked tersely.

“We’re looking for him.”

“Why?”

“He’s done some bad things,” I said. “We’d like to bring him to account for those.”

I’m not sure if Bonnie even realized she was doing it but she stroked her swollen belly. In a way, it hardly surprised me. She wasn’t the only pregnant girl in the club and if I was right, I was sure we were going to find that the girls all had one thing in common. “You’re not the only one who wants to do that,” she said.

“I’ll take it you know him then.”

“Yeah I know him but if you really want to know about Kyle Johnston, maybe you should go see Jordan Kinsley.”