The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thong Girls

Chapter 18 — Hey, Kyle, Watch This!

“That was close,” Melissa said. We’d moved back into the bar and each of us was nursing a drink of one sort or the other.

“Close? What the hell are you talking about?” Bianca said. “They got Sue. We got to get her back.”

“Why?”

“What do you mean why?”

“I mean we got to get her back. She’s one of our team.”

“That’s all well and good, but would you be saying the same thing if it had been me that had been captured.”

“Yes, of course,” Bianca said but her reply was just a little off and just a little bit too late.

“Yeah right,” Melissa scoffed. “You’ll excuse me if I don’t believe you.”

“Are you calling me a liar?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Fuck you, slut.”

“So you’re calling me a slut now. Well, I’d rather be a slut than a bitch.”

“Are you calling me a bitch?”

You know, it probably wasn’t the wisest thing I could have done but I did it anyway. I slid off my barstool and I got between the two women. “Knock it off,” I told the both of them.

“She called me a bitch,” Bianca said.

“And you called her a slut. So what?”

“What do you mean ‘so what’?”

“So whatever just happened back there,” I said, “I don’t think you can blame Melissa for that.”

“Why not?”

“Think it out,” I said. “Kyle was on us almost from the moment we got there, but you saw what we did to lose him and his men. Anything you would have done differently?”

“Well, no.”

“Any gaping security holes. You seem to want to blame Melissa. Did you see her do anything that would have put us at risk?”

“No,” Bianca grumbled.

“See, I told you.”

I wheeled around on Melissa. “Shut up,” I told her. “Just because you’re blameless doesn’t mean you’re guiltless.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

I ignored her question. “Kyle was there either before we got there or just after we got there. What’s that say to you two?”

Both women shrugged.

“It tells me that he knew where we were and unless someone tipped him off about our whereabouts, I can think of only two ways that he might have known that.”

Neither woman was saying anything and to tell the truth, I was glad that for once at least, the two of them weren’t at each other’s throats.

“The first way is the credit card that we used to reserve the room. That was your card, Bianca. Tell me, is it possible tat Kyle has your credit card information?

“No.”

“No? You were his prisoner for how long? No, not just his prisoner. His sex slave. Are you really sure that he doesn’t have your credit card information?”

“N-no.”

“And before you go getting too smug, Melissa, it was my cell phone that we used to call the hotel and while you’re with us now, you had me as your prisoner when you were working with Kyle. Is it possible he had access to my cell phone?”

Melissa just sat there stoically and said nothing.

“Melissa?”

“What?” she said irritably.

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket. “Is it possible Kyle had access to this cell phone?”

“I don’t know. I guess. Maybe.”

“So it’s possible that maybe Kyle could have taken this phone and had it cloned?”

“I guess.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty much what I figured, too. I’m just guessing, but if I had to guess, I’d bet it would be the cell phone that gave us away because I think getting real time data from credit card usage would be hard to do but if you could listen to the calls on a cell phone or if the cell phone had GPS tracking, it’d be pretty easy to just follow it around.”

The three of us now stared at my cell phone as if it were going to suddenly turn into some sort of a monster and suddenly try and devour us.

“So if you’re right, what are we going to do?” Bianca asked.

“We’re going to get rid of it,” I said. “Even if I’m not right, we’re going to get rid of it because we just can’t risk it but what do you say we see if we can’t turn the tables on Kyle.”

“How?”

“Let’s assume that the phone is bugged or cloned or whatever. If it is, Kyle or one of his underlings is going to be monitoring it to see where we’re going to go next.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So I say we let him know.”

“Huh?”

“Come on,” I said. “Follow me.”

I’m not sure sure if they were following because they really thought I knew what I was doing or if it was just because they knew I had a cock they could use. Truthfully, it was probably a little bit of both. They’d gone a while without getting any cock and I could see it in both of their eyes. They might not want to admit it, but they were getting hungry again for cock.

The trick, of course, was to not let Kyle see too much, if in fact, he was even watching at all. We hailed a cab and I told the driver where it was I wanted to go.

I did a few internet searches while we were in the cab and I couldn’t help wondering if Kyle was watching everything that I was watching. I was just hoping that things would work out as expected.

My search quickly found exactly what I was looking for. It was going to be tight but as it turned out, tight was exactly what I was looking for. Tight meant Kyle was going to have to scramble to keep up with us. Tight meant Kyle wasn’t going to have all that much time to react.

I could have booked it online but just in case Kyle wasn’t seeing what I was seeing, I wanted to make sure he had every opportunity to know exactly what we were doing. I called up the station. “I’d like to book some tickets,” I said.

“Yes, sir,” said the agent. “For what trip?”

“For the two o’clock train today. Are there still tickets available?”

“Yes, sir. How many are in your party?”

“Three adults.”

“And any children?”

“No. Just the three adults.”

“Let me check, sir.”

The agent came back quickly enough. “Yes, sir,” she told me. “There are three tickets available. Would you like to book them?”

“Yes, please.”

“We’re going to need your credit card again,” I told Bianca.

“Yeah, I kind of figured you would,” she said.

“The agent came back on the line. “With taxes,” she said, “that’ll be three hundred fourteen dollars and nineteen cents. How would you like to pay for the tickets?”

“With a credit card,” I said.

“Of course, sir. Go ahead.”

I handed the phone over to Bianca and I let her book the tickets.

“I take it we’re going somewhere,” Melissa said.

“I suppose you could say that,” I said.

“I hope you know what you’re doing,” she said.

For all of my bluster, I couldn’t help but echo that sentiment. I certainly did hope I knew what I was doing, too.

There was a certain amount of bustling about as the three of us reached the train station. I supposed that was good in a way. A lot of people meant it would be harder for Kyle to make a move but if he or one of his underlings were happy merely watching, well, the crowd would make it almost impossible for us to see them.

I was about to tell the girls to wait while I went to pick up the tickets but then I noticed the way they were eying the guys around them. Bad idea, I told myself. Really bad idea. It had definitely been way too long for them. “Come on,” I said.

Of course, standing in line, with all those bodies pressed around us wasn’t much better.

“Come on,” I told them. “Focus.”

They focused all right. They focused on me.

“You know what,” Melissa said even as her hand stroked the front of my pants.

I knew Bianca knew what Melissa’s hand was doing. “What?” she cooed even as she stroked a hand over my stomach and I could feel her fingers picking at my buttons.

“Knock it off, you two.”

“But we’re horny,” Melissa protested.

“Yeah, and we’ve been doing all this running around and we haven’t been taking other factors into account,” Bianca said.

“What she means,” Melissa said, “is we need to fuck.”

“I thought I just said that,” Bianca retorted.

“No. You were trying to, but I was the one who said it.”

“Ladies,” I said again. “Ladies, focus.”

I knew it was the wrong thing to say almost as soon as I said it. They were focusing all right.

“He’s right,” Melissa said. “We should focus on him.”

“I could fuck him right here in front of all these people,” Bianca said.

“You know, for once, we finally agree on something.”

“Yeah, finally.”

“Ladies,” I said as we moved closer to the front of the line. “We can do this later.”

“That’s what you always say,” Melissa pouted. “I want to do it now.”

“Yeah, we want to do it now,” Bianca agreed.

Oh, so now it was we. So now they were friends, at least until they’d gotten what their bodies needed and then they’d be back at each other’s throats again. “There will be time enough for that later,” I said again.

“No,” Melissa pouted. “We want it now.”

“Yeah now.”

“No,” I told them. “Later. Soon. I promise.”

“You promise,” Melissa asked as we’d finally made it to the front of the line.

“I promise.”

That was enough, at least in the short term, to keep the girls at bay but that promise wouldn’t hold for long. I stepped up to the counter. “We have a reservation for three tickets on the 2:00 train,” I said.

“Yes, sir. Whose name are they under?”

“McAdams.”

“Yes, sir. Let me look those up for you. Yes, sir. Here they are. Three tickets. Can I see the credit card they were purchased with?”

I nodded to Bianca and she produced the credit card.

“All right then, Mr. McAdams. I hope you enjoy your trip.”

“So where are we going?” Melissa asked.

“You’ll see.” I dialed the newspaper where I worked. “Yes, this is Paul McAdams,” I said. “I’m going to be out of town for a few days. Could you let my editor know that ... no, I’m not sure how long I’ll be gone ... yes, it was kind of sudden. Can you just let my editor know? ... Thank you,” and with that, I hung up the phone.

Bianca was looking at me. “You’re planning something, aren’t you?”

“Maybe.”

She didn’t say anything but I knew she was watching. Melissa on the other hand wasn’t quite so reticent. “If you’re planning something,” she pestered, “why won’t you let us know?”

I didn’t say anything.

“You’re not telling us everything.”

“I didn’t say that,” I said.

“You didn’t have to,” Melissa pouted. “It’s obvious.”

I still didn’t say anything but then I was too busy looking for what I wanted.

I found her midway along the way down to the tracks. A single mom, it looked like, or maybe a mother whose husband wasn’t around. Either way, she was trying to keep four kids in line all by herself including a baby and she most definitely wasn’t paying attention to anyone else.

I was pretty deft, or at least I thought I was. I slid the cell phone into my hand and as we bustled on past her, I dropped the phone in her diaper bag.

“Hey,” I said in mock concern, “I think I forgot something back at the ticket counter.”

“What?”

I patted my pockets as if searching for something. “Hey, we got to go back.”

“What’d you forget?” Melissa asked.

“Something,” I said rather vaguely.

“I don’t get it,” Melissa said.

“You twit,” I heard Bianca hiss at the other girl. “Don’t you get it. He just got rid of his cell phone.”

So much for me being a master thespian, I told myself, but at least I’d managed to fool someone. I hoped that someone else was just as fooled as Melissa was.

“Well yeah,” Melissa hissed back. “I saw that. I was just wondering why we were going back.”

“Hush,” I told them, as much because I wanted them to stop talking about how rotten an actor I was as because I didn’t want them to give away the plan.”

“So where are we going now?” Melissa asked.

“Back into town,” I said.

“What?”

“You heard me. Back into town.”

“But why?”

“Just because,” I said. “Now hush. I want to watch.”

“Watch what?” Melissa asked.

“I want to see if Kyle’s around.”

“Fine,” Melissa grumbled, “but he’s not here.”

“Just hush,” I said.

“Fine.”

And sure enough, Melissa was finally quiet and I was free to look around in peace.

Well not exactly in peace. Melissa might have shut up but Bianca wasn’t exactly quiet. I could feel her body pressed up against mine as my eyes scanned the crowd and I could feel what her hand was doing with my body an my body. “Stop it,” I had to tell her more than once and she’d grumble about wanting to fuck or some such thing and for the moment, her hand would stop what it was doing but then it would always come back again.

If Kyle or his men were there, I wasn’t seeing them. It didn’t mean they weren’t there but if they were, I wasn’t seeing them.

I looked away from the crowd and it was only then that I asked the question that I should have been asking before. “Where’s Melissa?”

“What?”

“Melissa. Where is she?”

“I don’t know.”

“Weren’t you watching her?”

“I was watching you,” Bianca said.

“God damn it. We’ve got to find her.”

“I got a better idea.”

“What?”

“Well, she’s not around now so that means we’re finally alone. Why don’t you and me go find someplace where we can be really alone and then you can give me that cock that you know I need so bad.”

“Come on Bianca.”

“Come on what?”

“I need you to focus.”

“No. That’s all you ever say. Well, I’ve been focusing but now, I want to fuck.”

She had a point. She really did need that. “Okay,” I said, “but first we’ve got to find Melissa.”

“And when we do, then we can go fuck?”

“Sure. Then we can go fuck.”

“Well all right then. Let’s go find the slut.”

That was easier said than done. If anything, the crowd at the station had gotten thicker and I was even more worried that we might run into Kyle and his men at any moment.

I suppose we could have let Melissa go but there was a reason I didn’t want to do that. Melissa had already shown that she could change sides at the drop of the hat, or more specifically, she’d already shown that Melissa was always on one person’s side, her own, so what would happen if Kyle caught up with her and offered her his cock. She might very well take it.

So as much as I didn’t want to hang around here, we had to look for her.

So we looked.

And we looked.

And finally when I came to the point where I decided we couldn’t linger any longer, I looked around for Bianca ... and that’s when I realized she was gone, too.

I suppose the smart money was that I should have run. I mean, it was obvious that Kyle was here and that he’d gotten his hands on the two girls. Perhaps that was all he’d really wanted. Perhaps after getting his hands on Bianca and Melissa, he’d have left me alone. I suppose that was always a possibility but Kyle struck me as the sort of a man who thought he had a score to settle and as long as the odds were in his favor, the weasel wanted to settle that score.

So maybe getting the heck out of there really was the best course of action that I could have taken but I just couldn’t bring myself to leave the girls behind so in spite of myself, I kept looking.

I’ll admit it. I didn’t see it right away but when I did see it, it just looked so obvious. A stream of porters headed in one direction and then coming back in the other direction looking maybe a little more smug and satisfied than they’d been when they’d gone the other way. Like a trail of ants actually, and I just couldn’t help what was at the other end of that trail.

It was a door actually. Well not really a door but the other end of that trail was what was behind the door. “Baggage area,” a sign proclaimed. “Employees only.”

I tried the door but it was locked. Hmm. Lock or no lock though, I figured I needed to get on the other side of that door.

So I waited and it wasn’t long before another man showed up and he used a key to open the door and before it could close behind him, I followed him in.

It didn’t take long to see what I’d come here to see because they were sitting right there, each on her own little pile of suitcases, Melissa and Bianca, both as naked as could be and both of them looking at the porters in various states of undress that were gathered around them as each took a cock between her legs.

“Oh yeah, that’s it,” Melissa moaned. “That’s it. Fuck me.”

From what I could see, Bianca was hardly in disagreement with what Melissa was saying even if she herself wasn’t saying anything. She was looking eagerly at a kid who was pounding her pussy hard.

The man in Melissa’s pussy groaned and Melissa looked up at him. “Are you going to cum for me?” she asked.

“Yes,” the man hissed.

“I want you to,” Melissa told him. “I want you to cum in my pussy.”

That apparently was the only permission that the man needed because he groaned again and this time, he was cumming between Melissa’s legs.

“Oh my God, Baby,” she purred. “Oh my God. That feels so fucking good. I just love to get fucked.”

The man nodded as he pulled his spent rod from between Melissa’s legs.

“Thank you for fucking me,” she cooed even as the man pulled up his pants. “Who’s next?”

It was a red-headed guy with a big dick. He didn’t say anything. He just stepped between Melissa’s legs and he buried his cock deep inside her waiting hole.

“Oh yeah, Baby,” Melissa moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it.”

Sitting atop another pile of suitcases, Bianca must have been thinking pretty much the same thing if the way she was looking up at the man was any indication. She looked to be intermittently highly enthusiastic and then ready to cum at any moment.

“Fuckin’ A,” the man with his cock in her cunt groaned.

“You like that?” she asked.

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Love it.”

“That’s good ‘cause I love it, too, but you know what I want?”

“What?”

“I want you to cum.”

“What?”

“I want you to cum. I want you do do it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“You sure.”

“Of course I am. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

The man didn’t say anything but then he didn’t have to. I was sure he was doing exactly what Bianca wanted him to do.

“What the fuck is going on here?” I exclaimed.

It was only then that everyone seemed to even notice I was in the room. A couple of the porters even approached me. “I’m afraid you’re going to have to leave, sir,” one of them said. “This is a restricted area for employees only.”

I pointed at the two women. “Is that a fact,” I said. “Well, I know for a fact that those two aren’t employees either.”

The man looked back at the two women who were still getting their pussies fucked and then he looked back at me. “The young ladies are guests,” he said. “They can stay.”

“The young ladies are with me,” I said, “and we’re going.”

“I’m afraid that’s not your choice to make, sir.”

“Yeah? Who’s choice is it then?”

“Why it’s the choice of the women as to whether they want to go with you.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes, sir. That is so.”

I looked at the two women. “Melissa,” I called out. “Bianca. You’ve had your fun but now it’s time to go.”

For a moment, it didn’t seem as if the women were going to respond at all but then Melissa spoke up. “I think we’ve got to go.”

“No,” growled the redhead even as he kept fucking her.

“I’m afraid so,” Melissa said.

If anything, the man seemed to be fucking her harder. “No,” he groaned again.

Melissa seemed to be succumbing to the vigorous fucking and she moaned yet again as the man’s cock took her.

“Melissa,” I said. “Let’s go. Bianca. Come on. Time to go.”

Melissa was groaning but then so was the man and I realized he was cumming inside her sex-happy pussy even as her pussy was grabbing hold of him.

“Guys,” I said. “Come on.”

The girls were starting to move now to the displeasure of a very disgruntled group of porters but I didn’t care about them. I suppose if it weren’t for the fact that Kyle might be here, I suppose I might have just allowed the two of them to fuck themselves silly but the truth was I had no idea where Kyle was and that meant we had to go.

Melissa and Bianca had mostly gotten their clothes back on and the porters had resigned themselves to the fact that playtime was finally over. “Come on,” I said again as much to keep the women focused and moving as for anything else. “We’ve got to go.”

We headed to the door but when it opened, there on the platform not six feet away was Kyle who was fortunately looking the other way. I pulled back just in time. “We can’t go that way,” I said.

A couple of the porters were gathered around us. “Yeah sure. Come on back inside and we’ll take care of the ladies,” one of them said.

The women understood. Melissa put a hand on the arm of her newest redheaded friend. “Please. We need to go. Is there another way out?”

“Yeah,” the man said. “There’s the back way through the gift shop.”

The other porters glared at the man but then he’d already gotten to cum in Melissa’s pussy. He had no problem being helpful now so he led the way.

And sure enough. The back door led us to the gift shop and then out onto the street and from there, we found a cab.

“Where do you want to go?” the driver asked in an accented voice.

“Anywhere,” I said. “Just get us away from here.”

“Okay sure.” I’m sure the cabbie had visions of anywhere being a long ways away and racking up a massive fare. Unfortunately for him, anywhere wasn’t nearly as far away as that.

“I hope you guys took care of everything you needed to,” I said.

“I don’t know,” Melissa said. “I could still use a little bit more funky fucky.”

“For once, I’m with her,” Bianca agreed.

I shook my head. “You guys are incorrigible.”

“Yeah,” Bianca said, “but then I don’t hear you complaining about it.”

I had to admit. She did have a point there.