The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is Not a Love Story

Chapter: 2

By JRviking

The last couple of days were a blur. For the first time since I was taken I had the peace of mind to collect my thoughts. I was in the shower rinsing off the night’s activities which had included anal training, a couple of helmet sessions, slave training, and even some time outside. This had been the first time I had seen the outer world since I was taken. It had been an amazing night. Master had brought me outside by my leash to a wooden pillory standing before a large fire pit and stone patio. I was bound facing the fire while master drank beer, quizzed me on my training, and used my body anyway he saw fit. That was the first night he took my virginity. That’s what Master called it. My boy pussy was virginal. He had teased it with toys, plugs, even his tongue. I had begged for him to take it, offering everything to him so that he could see I was HIS. But that night, strapped into the pillory he finally claimed my ass. Thinking back on the night and the last few days, I felt my cock stir. Under the warm water, my body soapy and slick, I began stroking myself. I shuddered; whipping my hand off my dick like it was a hot coal. That is Master’s dick. I am not allowed to play with it. I took a few deep breaths, composing myself. I had changed a lot this weekend. Everything felt wrong. It felt so very wrong. Master had CHANGED me. Master did something to me and it was wrong. But….I couldn’t care less. His voice rang inside my head like it were my own. Whenever he came in the room nothing else mattered but him. My heart began to race, my eyes couldn’t leave him, and my cock twitched with expectation. No request was too much. Serving him was better than anything I had done sexually or other until now. I thought I was straight when I was taken. But since whatever he did to me, I can’t THINK about a woman without gagging. It’s repulsive. My fiancée, Clarissa, she had been pushed so far out of my mind I hardly could think of her. She was such a great person….but how did we ever get engaged? I think about all the shit I had done to her, with her, and I nearly throw up at the thought that I had wanted that. What was wrong with me? It was so sickening. But is that thought right? Or is that thought wrong? Everything has been turned around since I met Master. But then there it is again… I imagine his cock, his stubbly face, that hairy chest, and I just melt. Everything I had thought about feelings before now didn’t matter. Only Master mattered now. I almost grabbed my cock again, but I fought the urge this time and won.

Today was going to be special. Today, Master said I could cum. He had been promising since the first night I was taken that I would cum, but only when I was completely his. I didn’t understand what more there was to give. I had bent my knee, proclaimed him Master, I had taken his cock any way he chose, and I had cried out in the night air for anyone to hear that he was my Master, that I was his slave, and that I NEVER wanted that to change. Despite all of this, I was told I was not ready. I had been caged most the time, only released for him to tease me or for cleaning. This morning’s release was the longest I had been out of chastity. Perhaps this was part of the change. Perhaps Master trusted me! Pride swelled up within me. I hurried to finish up cleaning and exited the shower.

I dried off, making sure to get the space between my collar and my neck, and then exited the bathroom. Master sat at the kitchen table. He was draped in a red robe that hung open at the chest and downward letting his body, hips and cock stand out for the room to see. I slumped to my knees and knelt. “Good morning Master.”

I heard him sip at his coffee. “Come to me boy.” I crawled to him; he grasped the back of my head and pulled me into this lap. I licked and suckled his cock as my gaze searched upward seeking out his eyes. He rubbed my head as I continued worship his growing member. “Today you will be mine completely. You want that don’t you boy?”

“Yes Master” I replied with a gasp, slipping the words out quickly before immediately returning my mouth back to the task at hand.

“Good. I know you do. I have changed you, for the better I am sure you would agree, but there is only so much that I can do. After all the refinements I have made there is still a few things left that only you can complete to be mine.”

“Name them Master! I will do anything for you!” I nearly shouted my reply, I gazed into his beautiful face while drool dripped from my chin and my hand grasped his firm staff

“Then today we will cut your ties with your old life. We will go to your school and you will drop out. You will quit your job. You will abandon your possessions and you will join me here.”

The immensity of the request hit me like a bucket of cold water. But I looked into his beautiful green eyes, feeling them suck me in like they always did. I felt my cock standing at attention like it has whenever I was in the presence of Master. I felt that hunger deep inside, the warmth of it boiling away the icy request. “Of course Master. I will obey you.”

“That’s right. You will. Get up against the table boy. I want your ass.” Master demanded, rising to his feet. I hurried up and assumed the position he favored, ass up, grabbing both cheeks I spread them, and laid my head against the table. He used two fingers so swathe lube on my hole, pressing them inside. It still hurt a little; the weekend had made me sore as well. But once he plunged his cock into me and began his methodical thrusts it all changed. I enjoyed it, I needed it, and I wanted more. I began to drool upon the table, absolutely lost in the sensations. He would slap my ass as his pounding sped up. I knew the signs by now. I recognized the pulsing sensation and knew he was getting close already. He gripped my ass, his nails digging in. His hands were all over, scratching my back, he even reach around and pulled at my nipple. My cock nearly split from the sensation of my nipple being stretched and twisted. I shouted out in pleasure. “Take it you cum hungry bitch! Beg for it you fucking slave!” he jeered. I moaned in reply. “Yes Master…. I want it Master…. Please give me more Master!” I spoke into the table, his hand slid up pressing me into the oak surface. I had to move my hands, clinging to the table fearing that it would crack in two. Finally, he grasped my neck, pulling my head back and in a predatory grunt he exploded into my bowels. I worked his cock, milking it with my sphincter. I wanted to squeeze his cum out, I wanted every drop. He pulled out. I turned around and dropped to my knees, taking his cock in my mouth a carefully cleaned his tool as it recovered from the exertion. I knew Master must have much to accomplish, he preferred to take his time. Never had he been so quick to fuck me, nor to finish. It was bittersweet. My novice ass was sore from the girth of Master, but despite the pain I longed to feel him within me.

We cleaned up. Master dressed me in the clothes I had been wearing the night he picked me up. He removed my collar, but placed the cage back on my cock. He chose to wear a loose white button up with dark blue denim. His jeans were tight, teasing the physique underneath. I soaked it in hungrily. His shirt was unbuttoned just enough to reveal a bit of hair and muscle. Today was going to be painful. Clothes did nothing to quell my desire for this god. He lastly donned his black leather boots and a pair of dark aviators then together we left.

Master made the rounds. We stopped at my school; I walked in and signed the necessary forms for my exit. I cited a job opportunity that came up and financial hardship as my reason for exit. They gave me some dismayed looks, but complied with my requests. They never stopped me from signing the papers. Next was my apartment. Master came with me. He chose what to take and what to leave. He made sure to point out my disgusting posters of women. He enjoyed watching me tear them down and throw them away. The act aroused me to no end. This was my domicile, my sanctuary. I openly embraced Master, letting him in to cut away the chaff as he had done to the rest of me. Before we left to tell the landlord of my departure I rang my employer and without much explanation told them I quit. I had found employment elsewhere.

The list was now complete, my dick ached. It strained against its cage. Surrendering myself so completely to Master aroused me like nothing else. I sat there in his truck never taking my eyes off from him. I could smell him, his cologne lingering in the air. I greedily fantasized about unzipping the front of his pants and engulfing his member. I was getting better at it. Master called me his favorite little cocksucker. I wanted to keep getting better.

“There is one more thing to do now boy.” He spoke, snapping me from my daydream. He parked the truck and looked at me. I stared into his eyes; I felt love and desire swelling up within me. “It’s time you came for me.”

I almost cried when he said that. He lead me back inside. I knelt at the door while Master set up a bench in the front foyer. It was about waist high and covered with leather cushions. At its base was a giant steel ring. Master boded me over; stripping me of my clothes he bent me over the bench. It was cold, but comfortable. Master pulled my cock through a small slot between some boards covered with more of the cushioning. He then fastened shackles around my neck and wrists, connected to chains he wove the lead through the steel ring at the benches base and locked it in. I could move, slightly. But it took much effort and forced my ass to perk up at just the right angle. Luckily another board behind me let me stand up on it so the strain wasn’t intense. On the contrary, the vulnerability was enthralling and when Master unlocked my cage the excitement only doubled.

Master walked behind me and slapped my bare ass. “Today, boy, you are truly mine.” With a squirt of lube, he slid his member into my awaiting ass. I sighed, a deep and heartfelt “Yesssssssss”. It felt like being made whole again after being broken in so many pieces. Master leaned forward, his weight upon me, his cock inside me and his hands tweaked my nipples. In my ear he asked, “Who do you belong to?”

“You Master.” I replied. He pumped my ass once and pulled upon my nipple once again.

“Who do you obey?” Once again he asked, Once again I replied, “You Master.” The thrust came again, I sighed.

“Who am I, slave?” Master he questioned, slowly sliding in and out of me.

“You are my Master”, he sped up his tempo.

“What do you desire?” he sighed, now at a nice methodical pace.

“Only you Master.” His hands let go and gripped my ass hard. I member was now like a piston, ramming into me. Drool formed at my lips, as I laid there with my head down and ass up, loving every inch of his fleshy assault. My toes curled around the board as I pushed my ass upward offering more for him to punish. I felt sweat drip onto my back, as Master’s grunts filled the room. His hand swept under and grasped my cock.

“WHO DO YOU COME FOR BOI?” Master shouted his hand stroking my sensitive dick.

“Only you, Master!” I was now pushing my hips back trying to push him deeper with each thrust. His hand was vigorously stroking, it wavered only to roll the tip of penis before descending my shaft in another delicious squeeze.

“BEG FOR IT BOI! Beg to cum for ME!!!” I lost all control, convulsing at the sensual assault I yelled, nay screamed for release. I pleaded for him, I begged him to let this lowly slave cum. I proclaimed my love, for there was nothing in this world I loved more than this man abusing my ass. I strained my head upward against my chains, as I shouted. My praise echoed around us and with gritted teeth and a smile….Then I felt him twitch and the familiar feeling of his warm seed. The sensation was too much and it was then that Master let me cum.

It was the most I had ever cum. It seemed to just go on and on while Master kept stroking, milking every drop out. All I could do was mutter ‘thank you’ over and over again while I recovered. Master pulled out, a trail of his semen following. He came around, feeding me his shaft which I eagerly cleaned. Then he got to his knees and took my cock into his mouth. He masterfully licked and sucked, while stroking my sack and even teasing my hole. He primed me up once again and in just a few minutes time I was spurting another load into my Master’s expert mouth.

I looked down at him, wanting nothing more than to just kiss him, hold him, make love to him once more…but we were interrupted by the door.

“What the fuck???” Clarissa shouted her phone clenched in her outstretched hand, one foot still outside the door. “What the fuck is happening? Who is this?!?!?! Why are you tied up? Oh my god…were you fucking?!?” She didn’t even stop to breathe as she exhaled questions. Tears welled in her eyes as she raged on.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!? I NEED AN ANSWER NOW!” she screamed.

Master looked up at me.

“I am in love with him. I am his now.” I said. She slammed the door, shouting more profanities. The last thing I ever heard from her was the squealing of tires down the street. It didn’t matter. Master is my life now. Master is all that matters. Master let me cum several more times that night and I happily returned the favor.