The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is Not a Love Story

By jrviking

Just turned 21 and I had already met the woman of my dreams. Her name was Clarissa. She was beautiful, wild and passionate unlike any woman I had ever met. She was a perfect catch with her royal blue eyes, blonde hair and the kind of body men like me usually can only fantasize about. We had met 6 months ago, despite being in college we were madly in love. Despite being a bit fast, we already discussed getting our own place we both had spoken of it often enough to make it seem more like inevitability then simply a possibility. Best part is that the trust in each other was something I never felt before. There wasn’t fear or jealousy. For example, this weekend we had cemented ourselves and our tiny group of friends to a boys night out, or in Clarissa’s case a woman’s weekend. I was meeting up with my friend Jeff and heading out to a few bars to get drunk, probably hit an arcade, and eat nothing but junk food the whole time. Clarissa was going to a house on the shores of Lake Michigan just a few hours north. Her weekend was going to include miles of beach front, lots of sun, a beautiful condo and plenty of fruity cocktails. At least these were our plans. Clarissa seemed to have lost out only on the sun, but for me Jeff was a complete no show. Something came up 20 minutes after we were supposed to meet at some hole in the wall he chose so here I say on my own already two beers into my night. Clarissa had shut off her phone, part of our agreement once things began, I hoped she was having fun, but this left me with no one to complain about Jeff too.

The bar was run down. It’s actually the typical place Jeff and I like to go to. Old beer paraphernalia all over the walls, it has that smoky atmosphere and the jukebox plays 40 yr. old rock hits over the aging crowd. There were a few patrons in, none that seemed to have been born in the same era as myself. But hey, I preferred that over a rowdy college bar blazing some nondescript bass infused tech sounds. I ordered another drink as Great White started jamming about something being bitten. The barkeep brought me over a tall stout, it was then, sipping off the foam of some local brew, that I first noticed the large man who took seat beside me. I wouldn’t have been alarmed, but he was quite large and of all the six seats at the bar he sat at the one right next to me. He was an imposing visage, muscles stretching his tight t shirt at the chest and the arms of his leather jacket doing little to conceal the massive arms within them. His skin was tanned; his hair cropped short and just a bit of stubble dotted his strong jawline. He was not the type of man that you would think could sit right next to you and not shift the whole world toward him. He was the first to speak.

“I don’t think I have ever seen you in here before,” he said, his voice as deep and masculine as the body that framed it.

“First time, a buddy recommended it. We were going to meet up, but I have been abandoned.” I replied sheepishly. He turned toward me, his jacket splitting just a little bit more revealing even more of the rock hard body beneath. He extended a hand toward me, “My name is Bill,” he shared.

I shook his hand; it was firm like the rest of him. I noticed something more, a strong pungent cologne. It was not at all displeasing. It was like leather and pine, but just a little sweet. “My name is John,” I replied.

“So your buddy bailed…well that’s a shame. Let’s have a drink together, shall we?” he offered, but already was waving the bartender over before I mustered a reply. Before I knew it, there was two glasses on the table. He gave me a wink, we clinked glasses, and down it went. What the hell right? One, turned into two, and they multiplied from there. Bill and I seemed to get along real well. We chatted about everything from politics, local news, other bars, etc. The last of which got us out the door and before I really knew it, Bill and I were on our way to another joint he said I would love. It turned out to be another dive, this one having a more rustic hunter vibe. Animals mounted everywhere. We got a few drinks, our conversation never lulling. We ended up on the topic of girls. I spilled my guts on Clarissa. How I met her, how great she is, this weekend’s plans, everything. Bill just listened. He would wait, ask another question and just calmly hear me out. His questions turned more toward sex. Real guy talk stuff. Maybe it was the liquor but I was an open book.

“You’re lucky man,” he chuckled, “A beautiful, wild girl like that. All I have is porn. I’m single.”

“Ha! The way you look! I bet you got plenty of girls!” I retorted.

“Thanks, but it’s not like that. I get action sure, but I am looking for something in particular. What kind of porn you into?”

The question caught me off guard, but I thought it over and said, “all kinds, little bit of everything I guess.”

Bill looked at me carefully, “All kinds? REALLY?”

I laughed, “Ok maybe not all kinds.”

“Whatever, you said it. You like all kinds. But what’s that one thing? We all have a thing. A fetish that really drives us, which we are defenseless to.

I considered for a moment. I really didn’t know this guy, but he seems cool. I relented, “I like a lot, but I kind of like roleplay….some bdsm…”

“Really?” he interrupted, “bdsm and roleplay. What kind of roles?”

“I don’t know, the dominant and sub thing is pretty hot,” I was already this deep, who cares if he knew more.

He just smiled, and then said. “Interesting. How about master and slave?”

“Sure.” I sipped my beer, “That’s a favorite.”

He just kept on smiling. At this time, it was time to take a leak. Leaning against the bar, I found my feet and shuffled off to the restroom. I had a strong buzz, well no I was drunk. I took a minute to compose myself, rinsing my face off in the sink, before heading back to bill. Making my way back to the bar, I could see Bill was paying off his tab. I grabbed my beer and chugged the remaining down. “Taking off?” I asked him.

“The nights still young; my place isn’t far from here. I have beer, why don’t we get a bonfire going, have some drink and I can show you some of those rifle mods I told you about.” He offered. It was a nice enough offer, but I didn’t feel comfortable. I ordered water and told him as kindly as I could that I would have to pass. I was pretty buzzed and if I kept going I would be dead tomorrow. He put a hand on my shoulder, “No problem, some other time then. Take my number, call me up if you ever need anything” He handed me a folded piece of paper and left. I sipped at the water a bit, trying sober up before getting an uber. But I just couldn’t lift the fog. It was almost as if it were getting worse. I felt outside myself. I decided before it gets worse I am going to try and get some air. Bill apparently paid the tab for each of us, just showing once more how great a guy he was. I grounded myself as best I could and went out the back.

The night was cool, the air didn’t help much. I still felt as if my head was in a fishbowl. All of a sudden, it was like something struck me. I didn’t know where I was, I didn’t know anything. I had the brief thought that I was stumbling, a wall, was I still outside?? Then I heard a voice and felt something brace me.

“That’s alright boy, I got you.” Bill? The thought came quick, but passed just as quickly. The next few minutes were a blur. I was in a truck, I think. The only thing that came through the fog was a hand on my chin; it pulled me close to him. It was Bill, he said, “Don’t worry; I will take care of you. Everything will be just fine boy.”

I next woke up in a chair. The fog was still very much there but I was more aware of my surroundings. First off, I was restrained and naked. Leather straps bound my wrists and ankles to the plush leather chair I awoke in. I felt needles stuck in my arms, IVs it appeared. In my mouth was a gag or brace. I felt the straps wrapping behind my head and metal bars holding my jaw slightly agape. Something else was attached to this for my head could only move a small amount to either direction. I was being forced to look ahead. From what my vision allowed I was in some sort of basement I guessed based off from the concrete walls and floor, but everything was immaculately decorated. The walls were a deep red, an ornate rug ran most of the floor, and strewn about the room under the warm lighting was various contraptions for torture. Some of these I knew from some porn I had seen, such as the St Andrews cross. But much of it was a mystery. Panic rose within me, I strained at my restraints fighting to gain control of both my senses and break free. Nothing gave, nothing loosened, and the only thing to give out was myself. No sooner had I settled down when the lights went off and a projector turned on behind me. There was a bright white light ahead, I could see nothing else. Something cool entered my arm, the fog intensified, I could only focus on the light and within a few minutes my cock twitched to life. Blood engorged my member and a wave of lust hit me like a cold bath. I absent mindedly thought I must look strange…but the thought drifted away and my focus was back on the light, my cock, and my desires. A man walked into the light. He was massive, muscular and nude. My eyes soaked in the sight. The coarse black hair growing out from massive pecs, bound by black leather straps, the muscles of his abdomen were tight and defined with the same hair trailing down to a massive cock. It was thick, laying flaccid over two massive balls. Where his happy trail ended a neat, manicured hair accentuated his dick. He had on a belt, the thickest leather belt I had ever seen. He held the buckle of it in his hands, it was a big and made of brass with the word MASTER imposed on its face. This was a much different Bill then the one I had met.

“Looks like you are ready to begin. I am Master, and you will learn to address me as such or as Sir. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. There will be time for that. Listen up, boy, up until now you have been lost. You have been tricked. You have been taught only to desire pussy, tits, and other benign and powerless parts when what you really desire is control, domination, and ultimate submission. Once I am through with you, you will thank me and you will love me.” He stepped out of sight and the white screen came alive with pulsating colors. They were bright, beautiful and explosive before my drug addled mind. Then an image appeared of Bill or Master as he called himself. He was nude but a leather cap on. He was pointing at me. I felt a helmet come over my head. It was tightened and secured as images faded in and out of Master in various poses, scenes, or outfits.

This all was so absurd. What the hell did he think he was doing? Brainwashing me?!? You can’t do that! I am straight! I have a girlfriend! This is nuts! I cried out to him to release me, to let me go. Instead of replying, a hand returned to my dick. With a stroke, my shouts ceased. I moaned openly. It had never felt that good before. The screen paused and flashed a giant. SILENCE. BE A GOOD BOY. NEXT TIME YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED. The hand stopped, I hated myself but I missed it. Why was I so hard??? I remained silent. More images and more whispers came. I felt the hand return on my abdomen, I wished it would stroke me again even so much for my hips to involuntary buckle, but instead it placed stickers on my skin. Several were placed around my body.

I heard him chuckle, “Look how hungry you are for attention! The drugs are working well. Now we will begin the reprogramming. The device on your head will monitor the reactions you have to what I choose you to see. This is the first stage. It will map the responses with the locations in your brain and once it learns your mind it will then begin the next stage of your development, re-education. It is here that it will override your ingrained electrical responses with my own until it successfully rewrites your auto response into what I choose.” Master spoke as he typed away on something behind me. “The images will help spark these responses, and then I will introduce some audio to help sync in once we begin programming. The drugs will keep you docile and aroused. Arousal is important for the areas of your brain I need to access.” He reached over and stroked me again. I shuddered and moaned like a bitch in heat. “Such a good boy…don’t worry, this will take a while but once you’re mine we will make sure you are well taken care of.”

His typing ceased and then the room went dark, headphones lowered over my ears. There was light static with something inaudible amongst it. The images had changed, this time there was porn stars, lots of porn. They were beautiful girls, all ages, and shapes, races, in all kinds of positions or acts. Then there was a flash of my fiancée, briefly but it was there. Then back to porn. It went on for a while. I was so horny I couldn’t stand it. I don’t know how long I was watching. The images kept getting more intense, the sex even crazier. I didn’t care, I wanted more and more. I saw pics of my fiancée from time to time strewn about the obscene photos. Then all at once it stopped and Master reappeared. Then a soft, barely audible voice spoke. “Nothing turns you on more that Master. You desire Master. You wish to serve Master. You fantasize of kneeling before Master. Master is all you can think about. You wish to service Masters hard cock”. Then the images were back, but now it wasn’t women it was Master. Initially I felt revolt, taking away the sexy girls to replace it with the man who stole me away to this dungeon. But image after image my desire only grew. I found I looked forward to the next surprise image. I settled in soaking in the erotic images and letting the droning headphones permeate my mind. Then an image flashed of tits, I felt a quick resurgence of disgust and a shock from the pads all over my body. What the fuck?!?! I thought, but as fast as it happened it was gone again and I was there looking at Master again. Women kept popping in and out every few slides, the nausea and the electric shock seemed to only get worse with each reveal. Then an image of my fiancée appeared, I nearly puked and the shock felt near enough to make me piss myself. I was worried then; whatever he was doing was working. The thought dissipated quickly of more images of master appeared and the mantra droned on.

I lost focus eventually, settling somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness. I awoke in the room, released from my bindings and completely nude. My head ached terribly. It was a struggle to get my head off the floor. A few minutes went by and my surroundings came clearly into focus as the pounding ache receded away reluctantly. As I took in the room with more awareness, I discovered Master sitting on the other side bound in leather and stroking his engorged cock. Fuck it was huge, and oh my god if he didn’t look so fucking good. My cock twitched to life as I was inflamed in an embarrassing blush.

I heard his telltale chuckle across the room. “What’s wrong boy? Feeling a little flustered?”

I didn’t say anything, but my cock answered for both of us. Was I already leaking pre cum? Fuck he looked so good….what a fucking man.

He stood up and came to me, grabbing my chin he pulled my face up at his. That magnificent fucking cock just strutting out in all its glory resting beside my cheek, I could feel it pulsing, I could smell his masculine scent, but I tried my hardest to look past everything this god laid before me and look him in the eyes. “When I ask you a question, you answer. Got it, boy?”

“Yes.” I stammered, like a little kid in front of his first crush.

He yanked on my chin, demanding my full attention at him, “Yes what, boy?”

“Yes Sir!” I responded.

“Good boy. I promised you release…once you show me you are mine. Would you like that?” he asked, still firmly grasping my chin.

“Ye-e-e-sss, Sir. Please, Sir?” My cock felt near splitting with need. I must have looked stupid, on my knees before this incredible man completely naked and stuttering like a fool.

“Then you best start showing me you’re mine. Start with my cock; I know you want to look at it. Your eyes keep darting to it. Go ahead, boy, you have my permission. Take it in your hands, smell it, lick it, kiss it, and show this cock how much you appreciate me.”

It very quickly entered my mind that I had never serviced a dick, or a man, or anything close to this stud before. I attentively grasped it at the base. I just held it studying the rigid length, the bulbous purple head; its little slit and followed the veins down its length to the heavy sack of balls. I breathed him in deeply then licked the tip before hungrily putting it in my mouth. He let me explore, despite my clumsy attempts at pleasing him. I found a routine that he clearly began to enjoy as his knees and grunts suggested. He rolled my tongue around the tip before impaling the length of him into my throat. I choked on him, trying as hard as I could to keep my mouth wide. My tongue would be pressed up, feeling his shaft and tickling his balls before I would retreat. I loved it; I only wished my gag reflux was more relaxed so I could do it more, harder, and faster. I pumped his cock with my hand during this cycle. Head went up; my hand went down, and vice versa. All the while my second hand held that impressive sack. Cradling, then squeezing, the rolling, I even let my hand wander up to his firm ass….but only for a second. I was graciously given his cock, I could not get greedy. My confidence grew with each rep, but right when I thought I would get to taste his orgasm. He pushed me back. His physicality was so impressive. I landed back on the ground, he standing over me.

“GOOD BOY, GOOD FUCKING BOY!!! But I ain’t ready to bust yet. Get on your knees and let me see your ass!” He demanded. I obliged shouting yes sir in compliance. He quickly shouted ass up, face down and I put my face to the floor while perking my ass as high as I could. He spread my cheeks apart, running his thumbs along my anus. I puckered and released as he stroked. Then a felt a warm, thick obtrusion press upon my ass hole. Holy shit…he was tonguing me. It felt so fucking good. I squeezed and relaxed trying to let him as far in as his needy tongue wanted. He pulled back, but I felt cold steel replace his tongue. This was larger than his soft tongue and I felt pain, the immediate urge to shit. But with his voice commanding me to relax I did. It settled in, at first a little uncomfortably. But I found it more and more pleasing as my body adjusted to the alien toy.

“That plug will get you ready for me to take you. Did you like that boy?” Master asked patting my ass.

“Yes sir! I LOVED THAT!” I very enthusiastically replied.

“Good, now back to the chair. There is more to be done.” He pointed to the chair I had been bound upon arrival. I remembered for a moment that I had been taken…that I had not come here by choice. But another notion was stronger….Master’s thick cock was still at attention and neither he nor I had released. I was very hurt by this. But I sauntered to the chair.

“WAIT. Before we begin you need to finish something…”He motioned downward. I ran over enthusiastically and went to work on his cock with renewed vigor. I fell right back into my routine, he buckled and I felt that maybe it was close…so close I could almost taste it building.

“Ah that’s a good boy, get ready for it. Master is going to cum!” He barely said it when I felt the first hit of semen enter my mouth. It shot right down my throat with just a little salty taste of it lingering, then another load hit, and another. I swallowed as fast as I could to keep up, sucking gently on the head to avoid losing any of the precious substance. He grunted loudly, cursing as I continued suckling. The pumping fluid began to subside and only small remnants came. I slowed down, licking instead of sucking. I reveled in the flavor. Robust but pleasant, my stomach felt full. He patted me on my head. He led me to my feet and placed me in the chair. I was high off the experience, trying to read his reaction while he busied strapping me in and placing the helmet on me. He seemed happy. Lastly he looked into my eyes and brought up a black collar with the word slave stitched into the front.

“You have done well boy, you have earned this collar. Do you want it? Do you want to be my slave?” He was staring into my soul as he asked, I couldn’t say yes fast enough. He tightened the collar around my neck. It felt like a gold medal.

“Now it’s time for your reward.” He turned on the machine, the sounds and the lights came rushing in. Master knelt down before me. He grabbed my cock in his hand he began to stroke and tease me. I was ecstatic. I tried looking down to him but his other hand pushed my head back to the screen and held it there. His thumb slipped across my lips and I took the chance to suck upon it while I drifted into euphoria at my Master’s tender touch, the droning of Master’s words and the images of Master on the screen.