The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tennis:

Chapter 2:

Standing in the showers, sprayed by warm water from a half dozen directions and having just been filmed about to make love to a young girl... Tanya could have been forgiven for panicking. That would have involved taking two quick steps towards Mary Levine and incapacitating her with a roundhouse kick to the head before removing the video camera and escaping with the evidence. But that would leave witnesses and besides, Mary Levine had gone too far this time.

“So Covington, it seems you like to rape young women.” Levine’s slightly squeaky voice was harsh and unpleasant with a heavy dose of a waspish accent. “That’s going to be mighty difficult for the club president...” She left the statement open, expecting Tanya to jump in, beg, do something! But the Thai woman simply stood there, in her white, lacy bra and panties, seemingly unconcerned. Tanya finally spoke.

“See anything you like, Mary?” Levine recoiled at the use of her Christian name by her adversary.

“What I see is a senior member of this club soliciting sexual favours from the daughter of one of its wealthiest members. I see dishonour, ruin and exile. I see someone who better shut up and listen to her instructions.”

“I wasn’t speaking, Mary.” Tanya’s tone was matter of fact... Actually, it was more condescending, like a parent who’s found a child doing something a bit silly.

“I told you to shut up!” Levine’s playful voice turned sharp. “You are the one caught on film, you are the one in trouble and you are the one who’s going to do exactly what I say!” She paused for breath.

“And you are the one endeavouring to blackmail me in front of witnesses.” Tanya’s voice was calm and assured. Cindy turned off the various showers but didn’t leave the cubical. She just stood near the exit, looking fearfully at the two older women and feeling the chill of the water on her skin.

“Who says there are any witnesses?” Levine’s tone was still ugly, but now had the heavy glint of malice of someone about to make a surprising and unpleasant revelation.

“Well there’s you and Cindy... me I suppose. So there’s the three of us... plus the fact that the camera’s still recording.” Startled, Levine looked incredulously at the device. Sure enough there was a red light blinking away and the message ‘REC’ in the viewfinder. The tennis coach switched it off angrily, glaring at Tammy.

“So I guess I can go then,” said Tanya, taking a step forwards.

“That doesn’t matter,” yelled Levine. “I’ve got the camera and I can just get rid of that last bit!” Tanya stopped moving. “Besides,” continued Levine, “I’ve got two witnesses and you’ve got none.” Tanya’s eyes turned to Cindy.

“So you’d speak against me?” she asked. Cindy, shivering as she stood there in her bra and panties, looked away, miserably.

“Of course she’d testify against you and so would I!” Levine sneered in the hugely unpleasant way of those who know they’ve won a bitter feud.

“With the two of us against you,” she continued, “I’ll get you thrown out of this club!” She laughed out loud at that. Tanya merely sighed.

“I can see you’ve got a watertight case,” she said without a trace of irony. Levine looked at her suspiciously. Was Tanya about to give up? The Thai woman spoke again.

“What are your demands?”

“That you resign from the club for whatever reason you want. That you don’t come back here... ever, especially not to play in any tennis matches. That you pay one hundred thousand dollars into a Grand Cayman account of mine.” The demands were given quickly and exactly. Tanya merely shoved her shoulders.

“And I get the tape?” asked Tanya.

“What do you think?” sneered the tennis coach. Tanya pursed her lips and shook her head to one side.

“That seems fair enough. Do you mind if I get changed first?” Slightly shocked to have won so easily, Levine nodded and stood aside to let Tanya out. The Thai woman walked past the tennis coach but stopped within a few feet.

“There’s just one thing,” she said. Levine nodded. Tanya looked at her former tennis partner and spoke to Levine.

“Cindy here, did you put her up to this?” Smiling caustically, the coach nodded her head again, with the air of a master manipulator explaining her dastardly scheme.

“Right, right,” said Tanya. “And her relationship between you to has been going on how long?” Behind her Cindy spluttered:

“How did you:—”

“Shut up!” Levine bellowed. “You, Covington, will leave now, resign your position and deposit the money to my account. By that point I will have given copies of the tape to various lawyers. If you fail to live up to my demands one phone call from me and they’ll be released to the club! So get changed and get out.” The sneer had returned, as had the unpleasant rasp to Levine’s voice. Tanya looked at the tennis coach quizzically.

“Why are you doing this?” she asked. Her tone was the same as before, strong and authoritative without a trace of concern at her predicament. Levine’s eyes bulged. The coach was expecting Tanya to try pleading or begging... in fact she’d been looking forward to it. Instead, here she was getting analysed by her victim!

“Because you beat me,” snarled the coach. “I’m much better than you but year after year you’ve managed to somehow rig it so that you get the best partner and I get the worst. And you bribe the line judges to give you all the points they can... Year after year I’ve had the humiliation of some amateur beating me by cheating... well not any more. This year I got in before you and next year... you won’t even be here! That’s why I’m doing this.” Mary leant back, pursing her lips slightly.

Tanya could clearly see that the coach was a bundle of insecurities that had been made very bitter, probably because of her injury ravaged career... That insecurity made her vulnerable... The Thai hypnotist moved towards the instructor till she was just a couple of feet away. Levine’s brows creased as she looked at her opponent advance on her, but she didn’t step back... didn’t want to surrender the initiative... didn’t want to show any fear...

“Do you really think I rigged the contests?” asked Tanya, her voice soft and warm. She looked straight at Levine’s eyes, but the instructor turned away.

“Before I go,” continued Tanya, “I’d like you to look me in the eyes and tell me that you genuinely believe that.” The coach slowly turned her face towards the Thai woman. Her brazen, aggressive mentality yelled at her to assert herself and tell this bitch where to get off, but her weak, insecure side knew that she was an inferior tennis player... that she really didn’t deserve to win the matches and that she loathed herself for stooping as low as she had done. She looked into Tanya’s eyes, her deep, understanding eyes and tried to summon the words she required... but the lies choked in her throat.

“Come on Mary,” said Tanya, “Just look into my eyes and tell me the truth... Look into my eyes and say what you know... just look into my eyes...” The coach’s eyes were locked onto Tanya’s. She tried to say something but the words wouldn’t come. She couldn’t lie in the face of the other woman’s penetrating expression but she couldn’t bring herself to tell the truth either. She just stood there staring into Tanya’s deep... dark... green... hypnotic eyes and listened to Tanya’s slow... quiet... warm... seductive voice.

“Just look deep into my eyes, Mary,” continued Tanya, “Look into the depths of my eyes and tell me the truth...” The coach kept on staring into Tanya’s eyes but couldn’t speak. Instead, she felt the world around her seem to recede... like she was tired... it was all she could do not to yawn... Tanya’s beautiful eyes, face and body were all she could focus on. Cindy did nothing. She didn’t know what was going on, but was so scared of the bizarre events going on around her that she didn’t think to intervene. Tanya kept going with her induction.

“If you can’t tell me the truth, Mary,” she said, “Perhaps I can tell you... If you look into the depths of my eyes you can see the truth, Mary... look into the depths of my eyes...” Levine looked deeper into Tanya’s eyes, releasing herself little by little to the Thai woman’s hypnotic induction. She felt the world fall away even more until she could barely think.

“That’s right, Mary, you’re doing so well... you’ve almost arrived at the truth... in the heart of my eyes... It’s tiring looking into my eyes, isn’t it Mary?” The coach nodded slowly, her unblinking eyes focussed on Tanya’s. “That’s right Mary, it’s so tiring... you feel your own eyes slowly closing... drooping down and sending you into a light sleep... As your eyes shut you lose all your anger along with all your pain... but you can still hear my voice... helping you... helping you to find the truth...”

Levine was completely caught in Tanya’s hypnotism. Now it was time to deal with the other conspirator. Turning away from the entranced coach, Tanya looked at Cindy. The girl was pressed hard against the wall of the shower cubicle, shivering violently. Walking over to her, Tanya and raised the girl’s head so that she was looking straight into the Thai hypnotist’s eyes.

“Look deeply into my eyes, Cindy.” Instantly, the young woman fell deep into a deep hypnotic trance. Satisfied, Tanya turned back to Levine, unclasping her bra at the back but not allowing it to fall... yet. She moved to within a foot of the entrance instructor.

“Open your eyes, Mary, but remain in your relaxed state,” she commanded. “As you look into my eyes, Mary, you see the truth... The truth is that you feel attracted to me... that you want to make love to me... that your lesbian desire for me is too great to ignore... you want me... so badly that you couldn’t concentrate whenever you played against me... Now that you see me before you, almost naked...” the bra dropped to the floor, “You can’t control yourself anymore. You must give in to your desire for me...” The coach groaned slightly.

“But,” continued Tanya, “You can only do so if you give in to me. Do you want to give in to me?” Levine’s eyes were now fixed on Tanya’s breasts as she nodded. It was time to put her completely under.

“If you give in to your lust, Mary, you can make love to me... but if you do you will be in my control... do you accept?” The coach’s head nodded again. Tanya smiled lustfully and said her final instruction for Levine.

“Mary... Kiss my breasts.” Instantly the instructor moved forward and kissed Tanya’s erect nipples hungrily. The Thai woman pulled Levine close and turned to the other woman in the room.

“Cindy, make love to me!” The girl moved forwards and joined Levine at Tanya’s nipples. Cindy sucked one while Mary kissed the other. Tanya felt their different techniques and loved it! Levine liked it rough, using her hands and tongue aggressively while sucking hard. Cindy preferred the opposite: tenderly massaging Tanya’s breast with the tips of her fingers and tongue! The two different sensations were heavenly in combination and Tanya felt her natural arousal at the hypnosis grow very quickly. She reached out her hands and undid the buttons on Mary’s shirt, revealing the thirty three year old woman’s pert breasts standing proud of her chest without a bra. Her nipples were rock solid.

The shirt dropped to the floor, quickly followed by Levine’s skirt and Cindy’s bra. Naked except for their panties, the two subservient women felt their own arousal strengthen, their nipples throbbing as they continued to make love to their mistress. Tanya was pressed hard against the wall of the showers, Cindy and Mary still kissing her nipples while their hands played with the rest of her body. The coach’s hands, coarse from years of practice, rubbed all over the hypnotist’s body, the friction sending bolts of eroticism through Tanya. Simultaneously, Cindy’s soft, girlish hands drew delicate patterns across the green eyed beauty’s skin. The contrast was wonderful and wasted no time in making Tanya perilously aroused.

Sensing this, Mary dropped, kissing Tanya’s stomach and sides as she slowly made her way down to her mistress’ most delectable areas. Tanya’s soaked panties slipped off her leg and she felt the instructor’s tongue enter her pussy. Cindy turned her attention to kissing both of Tanya’s nipples simultaneously, pushing the breasts together and burying her face in them softly... gently... Cindy’s unhurried gentleness up top combined with Mary’s urgent probing below was too much for Tanya. She felt the sensations both women were stimulating all over her body build up into an overpowering sensation. With a scream, she released herself to the tidal wave inside of her.

Tanya spent the remainder of the day with the two women, enjoying their lavish attentions for some hours, especially Cindy’s awesome ability to make a woman hover on the edge of orgasm. Afterwards she sent both to their homes with various instructions. Levine continued coaching at the club but no longer seduced young girls. Instead she found that she had a new clearness of thinking that allowed her the confidence to go out and find a proper girlfriend. She still lost to Tanya every year, however.

For the young girl who’d so turned her on before, the Thai hypnotist had further reaching instructions. Cindy forgot all about her illicit affair with her tennis coach and returned to school. She performed very well and went to university at UCLA. There she just happened to bump into her tennis partner, Tanya Covington, who offered her part time work at her night club. There, Cindy learnt an awful lot about business entertainment... especially when it came to helping her boss to relax...!

THE END