The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tennis:

An unfriendly match develops into something much more complex.

Chapter 1:

The ball flew up in the air, hung at its apex for a single moment as the crowd sucked in its breath and came crashing down as it flew from the face of the racket. It landed on the very edge of the service box, sending up a shower of chalk before spinning towards the opposition. She twisted herself as far anticlockwise as she could go before uncoiling the full strength of her body. The ball crashed into the racket and flew away from it back towards the server as the woman grunted with the effort.

Seeing her serve returned the player at the opposite end of the court gracefully moved to her left, lining up her shot. It positively thundered off the racket, the top spin causing it to swerve down low, hitting the baseline and causing her opponent to have to jump backwards, swinging her racket wildly at the ball. With the greatest of luck she made a halfway decent contact, but the ball was flying up into the air... reaching the zenith of its trajectory as the crowd sucked in another collective breath... crashing down towards the opposition court.

“Tanya’s!” screamed the server, causing her partner to scuttle away. The Thai business woman judged the flight of the ball perfectly and smashed it first time into the opponent’s court without so much as waiting for it to bounce. The two women on the opposite side dived for the shot, but to know avail. With a thwump heard round the small stadium, the ball flew into the netting around the court.

“Game, set and match to Ms Covington and Ms Hunter.” The umpire had barely finished his first sentence before the crowd roared their approbation,

“Six-seven, seven-six, eleven-nine.”

“So, Ms Covington. A set down and three-love down in the tie break of the second, it must’ve been a difficult time to serve?” The interviewer continued her questions as she spoke to the ladies’ doubles winners. Tanya looked over the woman’s shoulder at her opponents. One, with long, wavy red hair, was gesturing violently, indicating the difference between a second serve that was in and one that was out.

“Yes, well it was all good fun and for a good cause... so I didn’t feel too much pressure. But after being here all day... I have to say I wanted to try and win!” And boy had she.

“Well, as the tournament winner what will you be doing with your share of the prize money?” The interviewer continued to ask the scripted questions.

“I will be donating the total to the Thai Orphanage Fund.” The redhead was now determining how a second serve could raise chalk on a grass surface yet still be out. Ignoring the performance over her shoulder the interviewer turned to Tanya’s partner.

“And you, Ms Hunter. Did you enjoy being partnered with Ms Covington?” Of course she did. She was a young girl faced with a camera. What answer was she likely to give?

“Oh! Tanya! She was just amazing!” The voice was so overcome by the mixture of nerves, adrenaline and joy that she punctuated almost every word with an exclamation mark.

“It must have been difficult out there, faced with all those people watching and all those cameras?” A trickier question. Easy to be overly modest, or honest, or fall into the trap of just being a poor winner.

“Well I knew it would be tough but I just had to focus. After I had to go off after the first set I, when I’d... served... quite so badly...” the voice struggled somewhat as it recalled the humiliation, the heat and even the couple of boos. God those people had been arseholes who did that to a seventeen year old girl.

“But I came out feeling a bit better and started hitting my shots much cleaner... and before you know it we were back in the match!” The voice finished back on track with its memory of a wonderful recovery and win. Tanya tuned out the rest of the interview.

“Oh Tanya I can’t believe we won!” Cindy was overcome by her emotions. The annual LA country club tennis tournament was the biggest thing to happen in her life and she’d been thrilled to have been drawn with the legendary Tanya Covington, CEO of the firm responsible for securing the pioneering trade deal that opened up China to the West. That and she could play tennis.

It was the same each year. Tanya would come, get drawn with some bright young daughter of one of the many rich American bankers at the LACC and win the tournament with her by beating Mary Levine and whoever her partner was. Only Mary was a former tennis professional and she didn’t like getting beaten by some amateur. She’d complain about line calls, harass the judges, piss off the crowd and finally, invariably reduce her partner to tears. For three years this had happened and Tanya hadn’t minded. She’d been there to pick up the pieces of some spoilt little rich girl who’d finally discovered the world didn’t revolve around her, introduced her to another spoilt little rich girl who Tanya had been partnered with and take the two of them for a nice little ménage a trois. It was practically the only reason she was still a member of the damn place.

This year, however, Levine had gone two stages further. She’d used her not inconsiderable sexual allure to rig the partner allocations, so that Tanya ended up with the girl regarded as the worst player in the draw, and she’d subsequently reduced the poor girl to tears with professional level sledging and unpleasantness. It was unacceptable. More so since Cindy was by far the nicest girl Tanya had ever met at LACC.

Cindy was an extremely beautiful, fresh faced, five foot eight, blonde and blue eyed girl with fine, pert breasts and an excellent figure toned by upper class pursuits, most of which she did at the LACC. Her problem was that her parents were not well bred. Her father, a middle class genius from MIT, had designed a computer program that enabled banks to save as much as a penny from every transaction they undertook. With several trillion transactions occurring a second it had saved the industry a fortune and earned James Hunter nigh on a hundred million almost overnight.

The instant cash had had gone to his wife’s head slightly and she insisted on her family being seen in the best places as part of the ruling elite. Poor Jim Hunter could no longer hang out with his programming buddies... he had to mingle with people he despised in places where you had to wear a suit and which didn’t serve beer. His daughter and two sons were sent to the finest boarding schools.

They had done well academically, persevered physically and failed socially. The boys, twins, formed a group of two in their east coast prison. They’d both grown to be about six foot five and one hundred and fifty pounds when they were fifteen. They were also ferociously intelligent... nobody messed with them. Cindy, however, was not built out of concrete, was not naturally introverted and didn’t seem to be quite as fantastically intelligent. She made up for it by her beauty, her grace, her manners and a surprisingly quick wit. She didn’t know the exchange rate for Dollars to Euros but you’d better be very sure you were word perfect before you cut her down... she could be mean!

That toughness, however, did not extend to preparing yourself for a constant verbal abuse in front of a several hundred people at the biggest social event of your life. The annual LACC gala involved a day of ‘fun for all the family,’ assuming your family was rich, beautiful, drove a Humvee and could name its antecedents back to the Mayflower. It involved a buffet lunch, a whole host of various activities, a tennis tournament, a dinner and a dance. The dance was where Mrs. Hunter believed her daughter and sons would find spouses. There was a lot of pressure on Cindy to enjoy herself.

Tanya smiled at the girl and gave her a hug. As she pulled away she was amazed to find the girl’s lips briefly on her own.

“What was that for?” she asked.

“For being the best partner a girl could ask for.” The reply was curt and quick but Cindy was smiling as she said it, playfully holding her hands behind her back in a pose that would’ve been girlish if it hadn’t been so damn sexy!

“Come on Cindy, you did great out there!” Tanya was taken aback by her feelings for the girl. Most years she just grabbed her partner and Levine’s girl, took them back to a hotel near the club and instructed them on the ways of womanly love. This time she’d felt she couldn’t, Cindy was such a lovely, sweet and innocent girl that to seduce her would be like defiling a church.

“No Tanya, I was a complete wash out after the first few games. You managed to keep us in it but I knew when we lost the first set that you couldn’t do it forever. You brought me in here, gave me some words of encouragement that I’ll always remember and then you took me out and we won the match! You’re the best partner ever!” With that she took a step forwards and kissed the stunned Thai hypnotist on the lips again, before turning around and bending right forward to remove one shoe and sock.

The girl’s pert ass stirred a wonderful warmth in Tanya’s loins. She remembered telling the girl to take a fall after they’d lost the first tie break. Inside, Cindy had been a mess... Her confidence was in tatters, her shots weren’t going in and she’d almost been reduced to serving underarm. Even the crowd were turning against her... some of them booing the seventeen year old. Tanya had brought Cindy into the changing room, quickly brought her into an hypnotic trance and had instructed her on how to faze out the taunts Levine was throwing at her as well as telling her that she was about to play the best tennis of her life.

Tanya had subsequently brought the girl out of the trance, told her a few buzz words and phrases like ‘You can do it!’ and ‘Persevere!’ whereupon Cindy had suddenly felt a huge weight taken off her shoulders and had played an outstanding match. Cindy had no memory of the hypno... ‘therapy,’ but Tanya hadn’t told her any other instructions, except that she wouldn’t remember any of the hypnosis and that, should Tanya find she was getting too dispirited she would return to the deep hypnotic sleep whenever Tanya said ‘Look deeply into my eyes.’ Tanya certainly hadn’t told Cindy to find the Thai woman attractive! Ah well, smooth with the rough.

Cindy had removed her other shoe and sock, again leaning over until her ass was sticking right out at Tanya. Tanya was tempted to ‘accidentally’ brush against it but held herself back. Someone as sweet and innocent as Cindy... appeared to be couldn’t possibly be a lesbian... could she? The girl finished removing her shoe and turned around to face Tanya. With a look of startling passion, Cindy slowly started unbuttoning her shirt. Tanya removed her shoes and socks, but stared straight at the girl. She really was very hot. As her lacy white bra was revealed, Cindy slowly turned away strolled sexily towards the shower room as her shirt slid from her shoulders, dropping to the floor. Severely aroused, Tanya followed to find Cindy bending over a sink, supposedly drinking some water straight from the tap.

The girl’s ass had been paraded in front of Tanya for the entire match. Cindy was wearing an incredibly short, loose skirt that was liable to blow up and reveal her panties. They were white, like her bra, but had little red hearts on them. They reminded Tanya of a pair she used to have. Waiting to receive serve, or when she was serving herself, Tanya had been confronted by her sexy partner jiggling her bottom from side to side. It had been in far greater danger of losing them the game than any of Cindy’s incompetence! It was shaking in front of Tanya now, jiggling ever so slightly.

The Thai hypnotist took a step forwards and brought her hands under the skirt, feeling the young girl’s pert derriere. Cindy thrust her bottom against her partner’s hands and Tanya brought it back against her pussy, lifting up her own tennis skirt and pulling the youthful body backwards. As the girl’s sexy ass touched Tanya, Cindy pushed up from her drink and reached her hands round to Tanya’s back. With scarcely a flick of the girl’s fingers the Thai hypnotist’s skirt fell to the floor. Tanya was surprised. Cindy’s actions felt like those of an experienced woman, not a young girl. She didn’t stop however. Without a word, Cindy led the gorgeous Thai woman into the shower.

Tanya was not as young as when she’d first discovered hypnotism, but she was still in her twenties... just. Her breasts were still youthful, proud and a very pleasant 34C, plus she had the firm body of an athlete, a product of her years of martial arts training. She was five six with an exotic mix of English and Thai features, inherited from her father and mother. Her eyes were an emerald green framed by long, delicate lashes and set into a very beautiful face. She was very, very attractive. Tanya had discovered hypnotism at her boarding school, aged seventeen (or at least eighteen minus one day). She’d used it on numerous occasions but wasn’t a great fan of the technique as she was acutely aware of its potential danger. Today, with Cindy, had been a special case.

Tanya walked into the shower with the girl. She was about to reach out and kiss her when Cindy turned on one of the open plan showers, pouring cold water all over the Thai woman! Giggling girlishly, Cindy leant back against the wall and turned on two more showers, spraying herself. She was covered in water, soaking her bra and skirt and fully revealing her breasts, with their erect nipples.

“I’ve been a naughty girl,” said Cindy. Her voice was no longer girlish... it was deep, and hot. “You should teach me a lesson.” She leant back against the wall of the shower, grabbing the top of the tiled wall with her hands. Cindy’s arms high in the air made her breasts stand out. Tanya stepped forward through the now warm water and buried her face in the young woman’s cleavage.

The firm, tight, yet pliant breasts pushed into Tanya’s face. She felt the arousal in her loins stir into full lust as she kissed. Cindy released her hands from the wall and put them around Tanya, pushing the Thai woman lower... lower until she was in front of Cindy’s hips. An objective part of Tanya realised that she had to get rid of all their clothes. A pair of women in the showers wasn’t unusual... a young woman and younger girl only half naked in the showers and covered in water was. She unclipped Cindy’s skirt and tossed it out of the area. Faced with Cindy wearing just her bra and panties Tanya was reminded of why she remained a member of the stupid, bigoted club... and that she was overdressed.

As the Thai woman stood up, Cindy undid the buttons of Tanya’s shirt, slipping the drenched garment off the woman’s shoulders and throwing it into the pile of wet clothes growing nearby. Both women were now in their underwear and Tanya was getting very turned on. Her breasts were pushing against the higher, smaller breasts of her partner... while their legs intertwined as they sort to rub their most intimate areas together. Tanya was about to unclip Cindy’s bra when she heard the fateful words...

“Uh uh uhhh... We don’t want to make this into a porn film on top of everything else!” The voice was high and piercing, emphasized by the unpleasant, gloating tone. It belonged to a tall, thin, redheaded, athletic woman of a little over thirty dressed in tennis gear. She was holding a video camera...

TO BE CONTINUED...