The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEN LITTLE INDIANS: GITA’S STORY

“Hey, I’m talking to you.”

Anitha gave me that look. You know the one, the yeah-so-what-of-it look, the one that said I don’t care if you’re talking to me or not. I’d seen that look before but I’d never expected to see it from Anitha and to tell the truth, it kind of scared me.

The drug that I’d given Anitha was supposed to have permanent effects. It had turned Anitha into my lovely, little fuck toy, albeit an unwilling one, but a fuck toy nonetheless. The drug was experimental. It was supposed to be permanent, but what if it wasn’t.

If it wasn’t, I was hanging way out on a limb, so yeah, I was worried.

I looked at the girl sitting a the table in the restaurant and she looked back at me. “Listen,” she said, “I don’t know who you think you are but if you don’t leave me alone, I’m going to have to call the manager.”

At least she wasn’t threatening to call the cops but if she had managed to somehow get out from under my control, then why wasn’t she threatening to call the cops? Hell, why hadn’t she already done it? This was weird, really weird.

I didn’t see the girl coming up behind me and while she saw me, it was clear she didn’t recognize me, at least not right away. “Hey, Gita,” she said, “I’m—”

She stopped right there as the still unseen girl finally saw me and I could see the recognition in her face. I looked from her and then back to the girl at the table and then back to the newcomer. They were carbon copies of one another. They were ... twins.

I could see the girl at the table looking back and forth between Anitha and me for clearly, the newcomer was my Anitha. The girl at the table would have had to have been totally dense not to see that there was some kind of relationship between us and I could tell that the girl at the table wasn’t dense.

Damn! I’d gone to great links to make sure that the girls that I took couldn’t expose, even inadvertently, the true nature of their relationship with me. I’d even gone so far as to make sure that they forgot all about me when I wasn’t around and so here I’d gone and even if it was by accident, I’d exposed Anitha. This was sure to put her in hot water and someone might see fit to do a little investigating. This was unacceptable.

Unfortunately, I had no idea what the hell I was supposed to do about it.

I withdrew even to the point of leaving the restaurant. As long as I was around, Anitha was even more vulnerable. As long as I was around, she would know who I was so as long as I was around, someone might be able to get her to spill the beans.

But the girl, Gita I thought Anitha had called her, she knew something. She’d seen the two of us together. I decided right then and there that I was going to have to take her.

I walked out to my truck and I got inside and I pondered the situation. Her sister had to know something was up, but she couldn’t possibly know the full extent of it, but how was I going to get close enough to stick a hypodermic in her? It seemed impossible until an idea slowly began to present itself to me. That might just work I thought as I started my truck and drove away.

I was counting on the fact that it looked as if the girls had just sat down for their meal. It meant they’d be there for a while.

I drove back to my home and I got another dose of the drug from my dwindling stockpile. I might not have many doses left but if Gita turned out to be as good as her sister then I figured using one of these on her would be worth it.

I drove back to the mall and I parked my truck. This was the tricky part. If the girls had already left, then I was going to have to figure some other way to get my hands on the girl but if they were still inside, then when they came out, I was going to have to figure out some way to get them off by themselves.

I sat in my truck and watched the entrance to the restaurant. I hoped to hell there wasn’t a back door to the place because if there was, I could be sitting there for a long, long time.

It wasn’t that long before I saw the girls come out of the restaurant. So far, so good.

I drove my truck around the parking lot and I pulled up in front of the girls and I leaned out of the truck. “Hey,” I called out, “can I give you girls a lift?”

Gita looked at me warily. “What are you doing here? Are you following us?”

I tried to smile as disarmingly as I could. “Relax,” I told her. “I was just doing some shopping in the mall and I saw you girls come out, and I thought I’d offer you a lift.”

“No, thank you. I think we can do just fine by ourselves.”

“Come on. I’m not going to hurt you. Just get in the truck.” I’d phrased that just right so that the last part of it formed an order in Anitha’s mind, an order that Anitha would be unable to resist.

And Anitha did exactly what I expected her to do. “Come on,” she said, “let’s get in the truck.”

Gita whirled on her sister. “What! Are you crazy? He’s a complete stranger.”

Again, I tried to smile disarmingly. I hoped I wasn’t ending up looking like a leering goon. “I’m not a stranger,” I told the girl. “I helped your sister fix her bike.”

“Is that true,” Gita asked her sister and Anitha nodded. “Well then, why didn’t you say so earlier?”

Anitha shook her head. She had no good answer for that. She definitely couldn’t tell her sister that she couldn’t remember who I was when I wasn’t around.

“Come on,” I said. “Let me give you a ride home.”

“Okay,” Anitha said and she went to get her bike which she handed to me. I swung it up and put it in the bed of my truck.

This left her sister in an odd situation. If she let her sister go off by herself, then she would have to ride home alone, and if she went with her sister, she was accepting a ride from a stranger. I could see her trying to get Anitha to change her mind, but Anitha was having none of that. She just walked around to the passenger side of the truck and she hopped into the cab.

She was looking kind of desperate but finally, she just pointed at another bike in the rack, and she said, “That one’s mine,” and then she walked around to the passenger side and hopped up into the cab and sat down next to her sister.

I swung Gita’s bike up into the truck and then I hopped into the cab myself and I started my truck and I pulled away from the curb.

So far, so good.

I’d kind of figured that since Anitha was the one who knew me and since Gita didn’t really like me that it would be Anitha who was sitting next to me and not Gita. In fact, I was counting on it, and fortunately for me, I was right.

I let the girls direct me to their home although I’d already learned its location from Anitha. We got to a traffic light and I faked the onset of a cough and I kept on coughing. “Gita,” I said, “could you get my inhaler out of the glove box please?”

The girl complied but when she reached across the seat to hand it over, I reached out but instead of grabbing the inhaler, (which by the way was just a prop anyway,) I grabbed her wrist and I pulled her across the seat and before the startled girl could scream, I slapped my hand across her mouth to keep her from screaming.

“Anitha,” I said, “reach in my jacket pocket and take out the hypodermic you find there and inject its contents into your sister.”

Gita seemed to sense that her sister was about to do what I told her to do, and even with my hand over her mouth, I could tell she was trying to yell, “No, no, no!” It might even have been fun to take my hand away and let her yell because it wouldn’t have done any good. Once given, the order had to be obeyed.

Anitha took the syringe and she pushed the needle into Gita’s arm. Moments later, she was pushing the plunger home and as the drug coursed through Gita’s system, her thrashings and flailings grew less and less intense, and in minutes, the girl had passed out in the cab of my truck.

I raced to get the girl to my home. The drug was fast acting but it also left the body quickly.

I had her there in a matter of minutes and then I was taking her in through the garage and I laid her out on my couch. So far, so good. Everything had gone just as I planned.

I used smelling salts to roust the girl out of her stupor. “Gita,” I said. “Gita. Can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she murmured. “Yes. I can hear you.”

“That’s good, Gita. That’s very good. I’ll bet you wanted to know how your sister knew me. Well now, you’re going to find out. Now, you’re going to become just like her. Do you understand?”

“Just like her,” Gita said.

The drug I’d given to Gita was both powerful and experimental. Developed for treating psychotics, the drug had a side effect that no one expected. A person under the control of drug would accept any instructions that were given. The drug operated at a level below hypnosis meaning that with only a few words, I could wipe out the girl’s deepest held convictions, change an enemy into a lover or impose a whole new lifestyle on a person so I suppose it was lucky for Gita that all I wanted to do was fuck her brains out.

“Gita, obedience to me is the important thing in the world to you. My voice, my orders, even the merest of my whims, all of them must be obeyed fully and immediately and without question. You do not have to want to obey but you must obey. You must obey! Say it. Say you must obey.”

“I must obey.”

“What goes on between you and me must never be revealed to anyone, not even your sister, and not even subconsciously. Confidentiality must be maintained at all costs. You will never expose anything about us, our relationship or what we do together. Say it. Say that you will not expose us.”

“I will not expose us.”

“When you are with me or when you are talking with me or when we are communicating in any way, you will have full memory of all that we have done together. Even if you would wish you could forget, you cannot. But, when we are apart, your memory will cloud. You will have no memory of me or what we have done. You will not know who I am. Say it. Say you will not have any memory of me when we are apart.”

“I will not have any memory of you when we are apart.”

I’d done all I needed to do. Now, all Gita needed was rest so her brain could internalize her new life and so that the rest of the drug could flush itself from her system.

All the while while I had been subjugating her sister, Anitha had stood by and silently watched, but now that the deed was finally done, she couldn’t hold back any longer.“How could you do that,” she spat out bitterly. “How could you do that to my sister?”

If I’d wanted the girls that I’d taken to be mere automatons, then I would have made them that way. It would have been easy. Just one additional instruction that would forbid any questioning of me or my authority and that was all it would take.

But I didn’t want that so I just smiled. “You don’t like that, huh?”

“No, it’s totally cruel. It’s heinous. It’s barbaric.”

I smiled at her. “I’ll bet you won’t be saying that once your sister starts to lick your pussy.”

You wouldn’t dare. I mean, you wouldn’t do that, would you?”

Her bravado had quickly dissipated once she realized what I might do. I knew what she wanted. She desperately wanted me to promise that I wouldn’t make her sister eat her pussy.

I didn’t really need to respond but because it pleased me to do so, I did anyway. “I’ll do whatever I want,” I told her, “and you’ll do whatever I want, too, and right now, what I want you to do is to take off your clothes.”

Anitha was whimpering as she started to pull off her clothing. In no time at all, she’d stripped herself down to just her bra and panties. Her brown skin was a stark contrast to the white cotton in her bra and panties.

She slipped her arms out of the bra straps and then she was turning the bra around so that the catch was in front of her. Her hands worked at the catch and suddenly, she wasn’t wearing a bra anymore.

After that, it was only a matter of pushing the panties down her legs and then she was standing there naked in front of me. I came over to where she was standing and I squeezed one of her firm, young breasts. “I’ll bet your sister has breasts that look just like these.”

“No, don’t,” she begged. “Please don’t.”

“Why don’t you take off your sister’s clothes,” I told her, “So we can see if your sister has tits that are just like yours.”

Anitha was crying as she pulled Gita’s top over her head. Next, her hands worked at the zipper on her sister’s skirt and soon, she had that off, too. There was one difference I could see already between the girls. Gita was wearing a black, lace panties and bra set.

I kind of thought that this surprised her sister, but I couldn’t be sure, and then, Anitha started to work on undressing her sister all the way. Off came the panties and then finally, off came the bra, and Gita was just as naked as her sister.

I walked up to Anitha and I squeezed her tit again, and then I went and squeezed the tit of her sister. “Oh yeah, feels the same to me. What about you,” I said to Anitha. “Squeeze your tits and then squeeze your sister’s and tell me if it feels good.”

Anitha fondled her own tits and then she reached down to fondle her sister’s.

“They’re pretty, aren’t they,” I said. “Really pretty.”

“Uh huh,” the girl moaned as she continued to fondle her sister’s tits.

“And she has such pretty nipples, just like yours. I’ll bet you love your sister’s nipples. I’ll bet you want to suck on them. I’ll bet you want to suck on your sister’s nipples. You want to suck them so bad. Suck on your sister’s nipples.”

Anitha seemed to be almost in a trance as she lowered her mouth and then her fingers were squeezing her sister’s tits. She brought her mouth even lower still and then she was sucking on her sister’s nipples, and Anitha moaned.

Gita moaned as her sister sucked on her tits. She was still asleep but just barely and what Anitha’s mouth was doing was pulling her out of her slumber.

Gita opened her eyes to find her sister’s mouth still sucking away at her tits. “Anitha, no,” she said. “Stop it. Stop it this instant.”

“Gita,” I said, “it’s okay. In fact, it’s more than okay. It’s great. It’s wonderful. Now that you have your sister’s mouth on your tits, you wish you could lick your sister’s tits, too.”

Almost as hard she had tried to push her sister away, now she was trying to pull her to her. “Oh yeah,” she moaned, “that’s it. That’s it. Oh geez, do it. I want you to suck on my nipples. I want it bad.”

Anitha just kept on sucking on Gita’s nipples.

Gita moaned again. “I want to suck your tits, too,” the girl whimpered. “Come on, Anitha, please. I want to suck your tits, too.”

Anitha had been told that she wanted to suck her sister’s tits and until I told her otherwise, she was going to keep sucking on her sister’s nipples and nothing that Gita could say was going to make her stop doing it.

Gita just kept on moaning. “I want to suck your tits,” she moaned. “I want to suck your tits.”

“Gita!”

My voice immediately commanded the attention of the girl on my couch. She stopped her moaning about wanting to suck her sister’s tits as she waited for me to fill her mind with another thought.

“Gita. There’s something that you want to do even more than suck on her sister’s nipples. There’s something else you want to do. You want to eat your sister’s pussy, Gita. Your sister’s pussy. It’s just like yours, Gita, and you want to lick it and suck it and eat it. It’s just like yours, Gita. You want to make it cum, and you hope that maybe if you make it cum, maybe your sister will do the same for you.”

Once again, Gita was trying to push her sister away. “Anitha,” she said. “Anitha. Stop it. Listen to me.”

Anitha was having none of that, that is, she was none of that until I told her that she should listen to what her sister had to say. “Anitha,” I told her, “listen to what your sister has to say.”

Anitha suddenly pulled her mouth off of her sister’s breasts.

“I want to eat your pussy,” her sister said. “I want to eat your pussy, and maybe, maybe if I did, maybe you could eat mine, too.”

Anitha knew that despite what her sister was saying, the ideas she was espousing weren’t really her own. I could see it in her face. She’d already learned firsthand what I could and would do with a girl that was entrapped as she and her sister now were. I hadn’t ordered her to let her sister eat her pussy but I could. I hadn’t ordered her to eat her sister’s pussy but I could do that, too. So, Anitha was under no compulsion whatsoever when she looked at her sister’s bright and eager face except that she wanted to make her sister happy. “Okay,” she said. “you can eat my pussy if I can eat yours.”

I watched Gita gurgle happily as she welcomed her sister into her arms and that’s the way they would have aligned itself were it not for a suggestion from me. “Wouldn’t it be better with Gita on top and Anitha on the bottom?”

Maybe without realizing even why they were doing it, the two girls realigned themselves so that Gita was on top and Anitha was on the bottom.

Damn, I liked Indian girls, their, little brown bodies, their deep, dark eyes, but there was something about these two that was even better than that. Maybe it was that the two of them were exact copies of the other, like a matched set. Maybe it was the fact that these two were sisters. Maybe it was just that they were hot. Whatever the case, I had my cock out and I was jerking away on it. Damn, those girls were cute.

Anitha might not have found herself compelled by my voice but she soon found her sister’s tongue was compelling enough in and of itself. As soon as Gita went face down between her sister’s legs, she had her tongue on her sister’s clit and almost from that exact moment, Anitha started to moan. First, a short startled gasp of a moan and then a longer, more contented variant. Anitha moaned again and then she didn’t say much of anything after that because by that time, Gita was grinding her pussy against her sister’s face.

I suppose I could have left well enough alone. I suppose I could have sat there and I could have jacked myself off until I was shooting off ribbons of cum. I suppose I could have done that but I didn’t because there was a part of me that wanted to make sure that the first orgasm that Gira felt was one that was induced by my cock.

So I let the girls eat themselves off just a little bit longer even as I made sure I didn’t get myself too far ahead of the game and when I thought the time was right, I came over and stood behind Gita, I put my hand on her ass, and I told her, “You’re really going to love this.”

You should have heard that girl moan when I shoved my cock in her cunt. I pulled it back and I shoved it forward again, and again, she let out another, long, low moan.

Of course, she wasn’t the only one. Anitha’s mouth, now dislodged at least temporarily from her sister’s cunt was moaning loudly, too, because every time my cock attacked her sister’s pussy, her sister would go after Anitha’s pussy with even more renewed vigor. Her hands squeezed her sister’s ass even as my cock once again went after her sister’s pussy and then she would moan all over again.

But then, Anitha was doing more than just moaning. Lodged as she was beneath her sister’s body, she had a perfect view of my cock sliding in and out of her sister’s cunt. She was under no compunction to do so but she began to do more than just moan. “Fuck my sister,” she would moan. “Fuck her pussy. Fuck it hard.”

I was going to cum hard and I was going to cum soon. I shoved my cock in that tight, little cunt and I almost came right then and there. Almost but not quite. I groaned. One more thrust. No, not quite. One more. Oh shit, yeah. Fuck, here it comes.

“Cum now,” I ordered the girls even as the semen surged up out of my balls. “Cum now.”

I could feel Gita’s cunt as it bore down on my cock and I could hear her sob with pleasure. “Make sure you keep licking all of the juices out of your sister’s pussy,” I reminded her and Gita dutifully lowered her head even as her body was wracked by yet another convulsive shake.

Anitha didn’t have much to do with her mouth so she just kept on moaning just like her sister had been doing. That was about to change, I decided even as I pumped another load of cum in Gita’s pussy.

My cock was nearly spent so there really wasn’t all that much left inside it. Still, that didn’t keep me from pulling it out of Gita’s pussy and jamming it in Anitha’s mouth.

Again, I didn’t have to tell Anitha what to do. As soon as my cock was in her mouth, she closed her lips around it and she quickly sucked the very last drops of cum from my member.

She probably would have kept on sucking if I’d left my cock there but I had something else I wanted her to do. Reluctantly, I pulled my cock free. “Eat your sister’s pussy,” I told her. “I want you to taste both her juices and mine mixed together inside there.”

I fell back to the easy chair and then I tumbled down onto the seat as I watched the two girls go after one another’s cunts. I couldn’t believe it but I’d just cum and here my cock was already starting to stir back to life.

“You both have very pretty pussies,” I told them, “and as pretty as your own pussy is, your sister’s pussy will always be just as pretty. You want to please your sister’s pretty pussy just as much as you want her to please your own pretty pussy. You want to please your sister’s pretty, little pussy all the time, just as much and as often as you want your sister to please your own pretty, little pussy.”

Unlike some of the commands I gave to the girls I ensnared, this command was meant to persist long after they left me. Already, I could see the change in the way they were approaching each other’s pussies. They seemed almost more driven and more tender, both at the same time. I wondered what they would be like when they were away from me. So interested maybe in each other’s pussies that they couldn’t keep their minds on their schoolwork. Sneaking into each other’s rooms late at night to lick each other off. Maybe even showering together so that they could please each one’s pretty, little pussy. I liked that.

My cock was hard again.

“Stop what you’re doing,” I told the girls, “and come over here.”

I could see the reluctance in the girls as each of them relinquished their place between the other’s legs and I knew right then and there that the girls were going to keep licking each other’s pussies for a good, long time, but not right now.

Damn, these girls were just so brown and cute and identical. In fact, standing naked in front of me as they were, it really was impossible to tell them apartment.

“Gita,” I said, “I want you to come here and sit on my lap. No,” I corrected her, “sit facing me.”

Gita did as she was told.

“Now reach between your legs and grab hold of my cock.”

Again. Gita did as she was told.

“You love my cock. It’s the only thing you love as much as your sister’s pussy. Next to your sister, it’s the only thing you want in your pussy. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now tell me what you want to do with my cock.”

She stroked her hand over my shaft and she moaned. “I want you to put it inside me.”

“You do, huh?”

“Oh yeah.” Gita moaned even as she stroked her hand over my fleshy shaft. “That’s what I want. I want you to put it inside me.”

“Well, if you want it inside you, you know what to do.”

I wasn’t sure if she did know what I wanted but if she didn’t, I was more than willing to offer a helpful suggestion.

The girl seemed to pause there and for a moment, I thought maybe she did need my help but then she let out a little sigh and she lifted her body up and she positioned her pussy atop my cock. After that, it was only a matter of moments before she was shoving her pussy down on my cock.

I couldn’t help but moan as her pussy took the length of me inside her and then she was pulling her pussy up only to plunge it back down once again.

I grabbed her ass and I gave it a squeeze even as Gita began to rock her pussy back and forth on my cock. Already, she was starting to develop a rhythm and it felt so good.

She wrapped her arms around my neck even as she ground herself yet again against my cock. I left one hand on her ass even as I brought the other one up to squeeze Gita’s pert, young tits.

“Nice tits,” I told her.

I’m not even sure if Gita heard me because I think she was too busy grinding her pussy against my cock to pay me much attention. That was fine with me.

I hadn’t forgotten about Anitha. She was standing there, watching Gita and me but now it time to get her involved once again. The interplay between Gita and Anitha and me had all begun with Gita’s tits so it seemed fitting that it was going to end there, too.

I told Anitha to come up behind her sister and I told her to press her body against Gita’s. I told her to reach around her sister’s body and I told her to play with her sister’s tits, and then I told her to lean forward and whisper in her sister’s ear. I told her to tell her sister what she wanted to do to her sister’s pussy.

Well, I’ll tell you. You could feel the intensity jump as soon as she did that. There was no question that Gita was responding to whatever it was that Anitha was whispering in her ear and I loved the way Anitha’s hands looked as they played with Gita’s tits.

I could feel the cum welling up inside my balls. That girl sure was tight. This next part, I knew, was going to be tricky.

I almost came in Gita’s pussy but somehow I controlled it at the last minute. It was time.

“Get off of me,” I told the girl.

Gita looked at me as if I must be crazy.

“Get off of me,” I said. “Do it now.”

Gita was compelled to obey. As much as she didn’t want to relinquish her spot on my cock, she had to obey so very reluctantly, she pulled her cunt up and off of my cock.

If Anitha thought it was going to be her turn next, she was going to find out differently. “Kneel,” I told Gita as I striked my cock. “Kneel,” I told Anitha.

The girls did as they were told. Geez, I was just about to cum.

“Play with your tits,” I told the girls as I fisted my cock. “Play with your tits and push them together.”

I just couldn’t help myself. I was looking at two pairs of cute and identical tits. I was looking at two girls who were squeezing their tits even as they looking up at me with bright, eager eyes.

I’m not sure if Gita and Anitha knew what was coming but I did. I let out a loud groan as I shot a ropy stream of cum over Anitha’s tits. The next burst landed square on Gita’s tits and then back and forth I went until the last, dribbling gobs landed on Gita’s tits.

After that, we were pretty much worn out. The girls showered, together of course, and then I drove them home but as I said, it all started with Gita’s tits and it ended there, too, but I also knew I’d been getting my hands on her tits and the rest of her real soon.