The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TEN LITTLE INDIANS

PRAVEEN’S STORY

I wasn’t all that interested in the girl in the park.

That’s not to say that I wasn’t interested. The girl was cute, but she had kids, and the way I looked at it, why buy used when you can get it new instead meaning that as long as I could get any pussy I wanted, why would I take one that had already had a cock in it.

The girl in the park really wasn’t all that old. She barely looked to be eighteen years old. She almost looked like a much older sister to the kids at play, but as I said before, I wasn’t all that interested in the girl in the park.

The girl in the park was of Indian descent. Her skin was a light chocolaty brown and her black hair was tied in the back. The girl in the park had warm, dark eyes and a shy, little smile.

The girl in the park dressed conservatively. Normally, she wore a light, little blouse and a knee-length skirt. Her breasts were small, just big enough to let you know they were there but not much bigger than that. The girl in the park was pretty, but as I said before, I wasn’t all that interested in the girl in the park.

Okay, maybe I was just a tad interested, but I still didn’t want a girl that had had a dick in her. Call me selfish, but I just didn’t want that.

I was sitting at the park one Saturday when I saw the girl come to the park with her brood in tow. It was always a Saturday when I saw the girl. Actually, to tell the truth, she might have come on other days but if she did, I wouldn’t know it because I wasn’t there.

There were three kids and they seemed to range somewhere between about three to six, maybe a little bit older but definitely not any younger. The oldest and the youngest were both boys and the one in the middle was a girl.

The girl in the park released her hold on the little hands she was holding and that was the signal to the kids. They ran screaming into the park and the girl went over to a picnic table where she could keep an eye on the tykes.

This particular day was pretty much like most of the rest. I went back to the book I was reading. Like I said, I wasn’t all that interested in the girl in the park.

That is, I wasn’t interested until I heard her yell at the oldest of the kids. “Ravi,” she yelled, “you just better watch yourself or I’ll tell your mother on you.”

It was those two words that got my attention. Your mother. I’d always assumed that she was the mother of the little brats.

I should have known better. The girl in the park hadn’t really appeared all that old. Now I was wondering if she was mother of any of them.

I stayed where I was for a few minutes longer, watching surreptitiously as she watched the kids, looking to see if her actions would tell me anything more.

They didn’t so I got up. I’m really not all that good at waiting. I tried to act casual as I sauntered over to where the girl was sitting. “Nice kids,” I said, as if I was trying to make small talk.

“Thanks.” The girl sounded harried. She didn’t say anything more.

The easiest way to ask the question was to ask it outright. “So which of them are yours,” I asked.

She looked at me as if she thought I was out of my mind. “Mine,” she said finally. “None of them are mine.”

“Ah.”

She went on. “My sister came here with her husband five years ago and they brought Ravi with them. The other two came along later.”

I didn’t say anything, letting the girl continue. “They both work so they brought me here a couple of years ago to look after the kids. I’m kind of a nanny and cook and housekeeper, all rolled into one.” She looked at one of the kids. “Vijay, take that out of your mouth right now.”

The littlest one seemed to debate whether he wanted to obey but when the girl stood up somewhat menacingly, he suddenly decided compliance was the better course of action, and he yanked his hand and whatever he had in it out of his mouth.

“It must be tough on you, handling three kids. You got any of your own?”

“Heavens no,” the girl exclaimed. “I don’t have the time. Looking after these three takes up just about all the time I have.”

“Don’t get out much, huh?”

The girl, her name was Praveen, shook her head. “Not much.”

We continued to make small talk but her words had my mind spinning. There were definitely some possibilities here. I’d have to give it some more thought and the sooner I got away from her and those kids, the sooner I could get my mind to thinking so I said my good byes and I walked off.

I’m not sure she paid me any more attention but I was thinking about her. I already knew she didn’t have kids herself and I knew she didn’t get out much. It sounded as if she was pretty much chained to her niece and nephews. I smiled. I knew a way I could free her from all that.

The problem, of course, was how was I going to get her away from them long enough to put my plan in effect.

Fate has a way of stepping in in the most unexpected ways. I was still thinking about Praveen when I stepped out of a movie theater on a Monday night and I almost ran right into her. “Well, hello,” I said.

She looked at me as if she was trying to put a name to the face.

“We met in the park the other day,” I told her. “Remember?”

Praveen’s face cleared as recognition dawned on her. “Oh yeah,” she said. “I remember. How are you?”

“I’m doing fine,” I said. “What are you doing here?”

The girl sighed. “It’s Monday, my one night off, and I came here to see a show. I’m just about to head home.”

“It’s kind of cold out here,” I told her as if I were trying to help her. “Be sure you turn the heater on in your car.”

“I don’t have a car,” she told me.

I’d figured as much from some of the things she’s said. It had come to a head now. Either I was going to take her now or I was going to give up on getting her. After all, I really didn’t need to have her. There were always others to get. “Look,” I told, “if you want, I can give you a ride home.”

The girl thought it over. She really didn’t know me but as far as she knew, I’d seemed nice. Still, I could tell she was uncertain. But then a breeze blew by and the girl shivered. “Okay,” she said, “I’ll take the ride.”

I led her to my car and then I let her inside. I got in myself and I started the car and I turned on the heater, and then I pulled out of the parking lot.

“Thanks for the ride,” she said.

“Sure, no problem,” I told her as I pulled up to the traffic light, and then before the girl could even sense what I was about to do, I jabbed the needle into her arm and I rammed the plunger home.

The girl screamed but there were no cars nearby. The girl tried to open the car door but I used the child locks to keep it locked. The light turned green and my car started to roll. Her head lolled over to the side and she looked at me even as the drug started to take hold of her. “What are you doing to me,” she asked in a slightly slurred voice.

I didn’t say anything. I just kept on driving.

“What are you doing,” she moaned again. “What are you doing?”

“Shh, shh, shh,” I told the girl. “Just relax and go to sleep.”

The girl tried valiantly to keep herself awake but she was fighting a losing battle. Her head jerked up and then it drooped down again. She tried again and then her head finally dropped down and her eyes closed as she finally slipped off to sleep.

The drug I’d given her was a powerful one. Developed for use with psychotics, the drug worked on a level deep within the brain. A person under the influence of the drug would accept any suggestion given to him. The deepest held convictions could be turned aside with just a few words. Dear friends could become mortal enemies and basic commands could be implanted.

I worked at the pharmaceutical company that developed the drug and I can tell you that there was no way I was supposed to have even one dose of it in my possession but that didn’t really matter. I did have it and I was going to use it to bend cute, little Indian girls to my will.

As soon as I’d put the needle in her, I’d pointed my car to a secluded place where I knew we could be alone and it wasn’t long before I arrived, and the girl was still asleep in my car. I got some smelling salts out and then I waved it under her nose.

The girl coughed and spluttered as she finally came back to life. “Wh-wh-where am I,” she moaned and then she looked at me. “You!”

“Be quiet,” I told her. “Be quiet and listen to me.”

The girl was suddenly quiet.

“All right,” I told her, “from now on and forever more, you must be obedient to me. You must obey me, my every command, my every suggestion, my every whim. You must do what I say. You will anticipate my every want and need. You belong to me and you will obey my every command without question. Will you obey me?”

“I will obey.”

“What we do together must never be revealed to anyone, except for those who like you, are owned by me. You must not, even subconsciously, reveal what we do together. Will you keep our relationship secret?”

“I will keep it secret.”

“You will know who I am when you are with me or when you are talking to me. At all other times, your memory will cloud and you will not remember me. Say you will forget who I am when we are not together.”

“I will forget are when we are not together.”

I looked at the girl sitting there in my car, wondering if there was anything more I wanted to do with her mind. She looked so cute sitting there like she was, the seat belt neatly dividing her little, compact breasts. I moved the shoulder strap out of the way and then I began to unbutton her blouse all the way down to her skirt.

She was wearing a plain, white cotton bra. Even in the darkness, I could see that and I really expected nothing less. Her panties were probably plain and ordinary, too, and probably conservative. I smiled to myself. That was about to change.

I let my hands fondle her for a few moments through her bra. “Praveen,” I said.

“Uh huh.”

“Can you feel that Praveen? Can you feel my hands squeezing your tits through your bra?”

“Yes.”

“You like that.” It wasn’t a question. It was an order. “You like that. You like my hands on your body, but you want more. You want more. You want to feel my skin on your skin. You crave it. You want to feel my skin on your skin.”

“I want to feel your skin on my skin.”

I pushed the helpless girl forward and I reached inside the back of her blouse. Moments later, I had her bra open and then I was pushing her back in her seat.

I reached up under the now loosened cups of her bra and I squeezed first one and then the other of her tits. “This is what you want,” I told her. “My skin on your skin. This is what you want. This is what you need. This is what you’ve always needed.”

The girl actually let out a gasping moan. This was going even better than expected.

“This is what you need,” I said again. “You need to feel my touch on your skin and the more intimate the touch the better. You need to feel my touch on your skin. You crave it, Praveen. You crave my touch and the more you get it, the more you want it. You want my touch Praveen. You are addicted to my touch.”

“I am addicted to your touch.”

“No matter what you might think about me, you will always be addicted to my touch and this is an addiction you cannot get rid of. You crave it. You crave the touch of any part of my body against yours. You crave it. You crave my touch.”

The girl let out a whimpering moan. “Touch me.”

“From now on and forever more,” I told her, “you will masturbate at least once every day and probably more, and when you do, you will think of me or more specifically, you think of my body touching you, feeling you, holding you. You will think of my body touching you in all the places you like to touch yourself when you masturbate and then you will cum and you will cum hard. Your imaginings will never be as good as when I touch you but at least they’ll keep you sane until such time as we can get back together again.”

The girl moaned again. “I will masturbate every day.”

I looked at the girl, trying to figure if there was anything else I wanted. I decided I’d done enough so I left her as she was with her shirt wide open and her bra hanging loose.

Sleep was what she really needed. The body broke the drug down fast but as long as she still was under the influence of the drug, awake, any stray word or thought might alter the conditioning I’d given her. Asleep, she was safe. “Go to sleep,” I told her.

I started the car and I quickly drove home, Even so, by the time I got there, the drug had already run its course and Praveen was starting to come around. I slapped her cheeks lightly to get her attention. “Wake up,” I told her. “Wake up.”

Her eyes fluttered and then they opened. She looked at me and even in the darkness of the car, I could see the recognition in her body. She knew she was mine to have and to control whether she wanted me to or not.

And then she looked down at herself and she saw the blouse hanging open. “What did you do to me,” she asked.

I smiled. “Nothing yet, but tell me, what would you like me to do to you?”

“Touch me,” the girl whimpered and then she suddenly snapped her mouth shut as if her mouth had suddenly betrayed her.

“What was that?”

She tried to keep her mouth shut as if she was trying to keep from saying something she really didn’t want to say but even so, I could see the pressure building up in her. Finally, she couldn’t take it anymore. “Touch me,” she pleaded. “Touch me.”

I grinned at her and then I handed her a key. “Well, if you want me to touch you, then you’d better run inside and take off all your clothes and start masturbating. I’ll be along shortly.”

I couldn’t help but laugh as I watched the girl literally jump from the car and run into my home. I couldn’t wait to see what she would be doing when I found her.

I found her blouse and her bra in the entryway. Evidently, she’d been in such a hurry to start masturbating that she’d ripped them off along the way. I found her skirt a little farther on and then one sandal and then the other and then I found her on my bed, one hand on her pussy even as the other squeezed one of her tits.

“Touch me,” she moaned pathetically. “Touch me.”

I watched the girl writhe on my bed as I slowly divested myself of my clothes. She just kept moaning and begging for me to touch her. She wanted me to touch her. She wanted it bad.

I stroked my cock for just a few moments as I watched that little, brown body writhe on my bed. Damn, I loved the look of her body, her small breasts and her slim waist and her cute face. She looked up at me with her deep, dark eyes, silently begging me to give her what she needed.

Well, I can be magnanimous. I wasn’t going to make her wait any longer. I hopped on the bed and I pushed her legs apart and just the touch of my hands on her knees was enough to make her moan.

In the next instant, I was sliding between her legs and then I was pressing my cock up against her cunt and in the next moment, I was thrusting my way inside.

Her whole body shuddered and her back arched with just the touch of my cock to her pussy and then she collapsed back onto the bed even as she started to cum. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she moaned. “Geez, that feels good. Thank you.”

I let her orgasm run its course before I started fucking that pussy for real and almost as soon as I did, she started moaning. I knew that somewhere deep inside her mind, she didn’t want to give in like this but I also knew the compulsion that I had placed on her was irresistible. She was addicted to my touch and she would do anything to get her next fix even if it meant selling her body out to me for next to nothing at all.

“Fuck me,” she moaned even as her hands squeezed her tits. “Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I have to admit that that surprised me just a bit. After all, I’d regarded this girl as a “nice” girl and nice girls, naive girls, they don’t use language like that. It was only after I realized what it was that I began to understand. She still had that deep-seeded underlying need to feel my body touching hers and my fucking her was a way of getting more and more contact with me, so if being a “bad” girl got her what she wanted, then being bad was good.

Well, she was just about to get more than she’d bargained for. My cock loved her tight, little pussy but there was only so much of that pussy that a cock could take before it finally did what cocks eventually do, and mine was nearing its limit. I fucked the girl harder and the girl moaned even louder. “I’m going to cum,” I told her, “and when I do, you cum, too.”

The girl nodded even as I moved my cock in and out of her tight, little cunt. Fuck, I was close. I was so fucking close. I was ...

I grunted even as I buried my cock in that tight, little cunt and in the next minute, I was cumming. Just as she had been ordered to, Praveen was cumming, too. I could feel her pussy grip my cock and I could feel her milk my cock of all its cum.

I grunted again and then again and finally again and then finally, I felt my cock begin to withdraw. I think the girl knew it, too, because her pussy relinquished its hold on me and I pulled my cock free.

With her fix now satisfied, the craving for my touch wasn’t as quite as important as it had been to Praveen before. It wasn’t so much that she didn’t want my touch. It was just that she didn’t want it as much as she had wanted before.

“How could you do that to me,” the girl pouted. “How could you do that?”

“Do what?”

“How could you take advantage of me like that?”

I stroked a hand over her thigh and I felt her shudder and then she whimpered. The need for my touch was still there.

“I do it because I can,” I told her. “I do it because I like Indian girls like you. I do it because I want to.” I brought my hand up and I squeezed one of her little, round tits, “and I’ll bet you like it when I do this.”

The compulsion was once again taking hold of the girl again. “No, don’t,” she pleaded. “Don’t. Let me go, please.”

I smiled. “Let you go. You can go anytime you want but do you mean you don’t want to feel me touch you ever again?”

The girl shuddered. No, she didn’t want that. She knew it and I knew it.

I was still squeezing her tits. “I know what you want,” I told her, “but now you’re going to give me what I want. Now, you’re going to suck my cock.”

“Wh-what?”

I think the girl knew I could make her do what I wanted with just a simple command so maybe her astonishment was somewhat disingenuous but I think maybe she thought I was just going to use her body for sex and I think maybe she hadn’t thought that that might even include oral sex. Heck, the girl was young and she was from a different culture. Maybe she didn’t even know what oral sex even was.

That was fine with me. If she didn’t know, she was going to learn real soon. I squeezed her breast again and I smiled as I felt her body shudder. “If you want me to touch your body ever again, you’re going to get your mouth down there and you’re going to suck on my cock.”

The girl seemed to think it over but the truth was she really had no choice. She needed my touch and either she was going to do what I said now or she was going to do it later, and if she made me wait, it would probably cost her a whole lot more later.

Praveen bent over and then she lowered her mouth to my lap. Her little brown hand grabbed the base of my rock-hard cock and then she sucked it into her mouth.

She wasn’t a very good cock sucker but listening to my moans and groans and occasionally a suggestion from me, she was a quick learner.

I let the girl suck away on my cock. She was getting close. She was getting very close. I groaned. She was so close.

And she just kept sucking away on my cock and damn, that was good. I groaned again. Fuck, she might have not known how to suck a cock before but damn, she was a quick learner.

I groaned again. Fuck, she was going to make me cum. Fuck, that was good.

I groaned again. “Oh fuck, I’m going to cum,” I told her. “I want you to swallow it when I come in your mouth.”

The girl looked up at me as if to say you got to be kidding, but then she went back to sucking on my cock and when the first burst of cum filled her mouth, she did as she was told and she swallowed my jizz even as she readied herself to receive even more.

I groaned again even as my cock surged again and then again and then again and every time, the little Indian sucked it down just like I expected her to.

Finally, I pulled my cock free from her cock sucking mouth. The girl had definitely done her bit so it was time for her to get what she had earned. I knew I was going to have to get the girl back to her family real soon. Heck, they were probably wondering already where she was so I couldn’t do all that much with her because I had to get her back. On the other hand, I knew I could have her back anytime I wanted so I wasn’t all that reluctant to let her go.

Still, that left the question of just how I should reward the girl for her cock sucking success.

And then something occurred to me. I told the girl to sit in my easy chair and I told her to bring her pussy right to the edge of the cushion. I told her to spread her legs and I knew what she thought I was going to do. She thought I was going to fuck her.

I hovered over her but I didn’t fuck her. Instead, I stroked my finger over her little, brown cunt.

The girl moaned with the very touch of my skin on hers and I grinned.

“You like that, don’t you?” I stroked my finger over her pussy and again, she groaned. “You like it when I stroke your pussy like this.”

The girl moaned again. “Yes,” she moaned. “I like it.”

I continued to stroke her wet, little pussy and the girl continued to groan. I wondered if I could make her cum just by diddling her with my finger. It was an interesting thought but one I wasn’t going to pursue, at least not on that night.

I changed the angle of my finger and I drove it in Praveen’s pretty, little pussy and just that action made her moan even louder than she had before. Her body writhed just a little as it danced on my finger. I knew she was liking having me finger fuck her like this.

“Yeah, you like this,” I told her. “You like it when I touch you. You like it when I touch you anywhere.”

All the girl could do was moan.

I added a second finger to the one in the girl’s pussy and the girl moaned even louder. Actually, it was as much a whimper as a moan. I could tell she was succumbing to my finger fucking but I didn’t want her to give in just yet.

“You want to cum, don’t you,” I asked even as I continued to finger fuck her. “You want me to make you cum.”

“Uh huh,” the girl moaned even as her body continued to dance on my fingers. “I want you to do it. I want you to make me cum.”

I rubbed my thumb against the girl’s clit and the girl just moaned. It was almost as if the air had suddenly been squished out of her. She looked up at me with her deep, dark eyes and I knew she had surrendered to the inevitable. I knew she had surrendered herself to my fingers.

It was time.

I pulled my fingers free from her pussy.

“No,” the girl gasped. Such was the depth of her fall that in spite of what she knew was right, she would rather have had me finger fuck her tight, little pussy rather than have my fingers withdrawn from her.

But her pussy was left unattended for only a few moments.

And then I was sliding my mouth down and I was slipping it between her legs. She moaned almost from the instant that my mouth hit her sensitive, little nub and then she just kept right on moaning. I have no idea what it must have felt like to her but she had been conditioned to long for the touch of my body to hers and any touch would do, even the touch of a tongue on her clit.

As I said, I have no idea how it must have felt to her except that once I started to lick her clit, that girl’s back arched so violently that I hoped she wouldn’t end up breaking it, and when finally her back did stop arching, her body just kept writhing to and fro and her head lashed from side to side. Either she was in incredible pain or she was experiencing incredible ecstasy. I chose to believe it was the latter.

The girl’s back arched again even as my tongue hit her clit and she was moaning uncontrollably. I kind of thought she was trying to say something but the emotions she was feeling were just so intense that coherent speech just wasn’t possible.

Again, her back stopped arching and she collapsed onto the chair. Her hands squeezed her tits and she growled again. This couldn’t go on much longer, I thought, and if I was right, it was bound to come to a head real soon.

I was right. The girl grunted even as her hands squeezed her tits again and then she grunted once more and then she didn’t say anything. She just kept cumming and cumming and cumming. It was uncontrollable and I loved it.

When she was finally finished, she was little more than a shriveling wreck in my easy chair. Her pussy had cum just about as hard as a pussy could cum and she was spent.

I knew I needed to get her home. I began to pick up her clothes and then I tossed them to her. “Here,” I said as I tossed the clothes in her direction, “put these on.”

The order having been given, she had to follow it, but she was having problems. She was looking around but she couldn’t find her bra or panties.

“Looking for these,” I said even as I held up the conservative garments.

Praveen nodded.

“Well, don’t bother,” I told her. “From now on, I only want you to wear slinky, sexy undergarments or you wear nothing at all. Do you understand?”

The girl nodded glumly.

“All right then, get dressed.”

Praveen did as she was told and since she had no sexy undergarments to wear that night, she wore nothing at all. When she was dressed, I put her in the car and I drove her home, and as I drove off, I knew I’d be calling her real soon both to give her the fix she needed and to empty my cock once more into her body. I couldn’t wait.

I didn’t go to the park as much as I had after that. I suppose one might have concluded from that that the only reason I went to the park was to see Praveen but really, that was not the case. It’s just that once I had Praveen, things changed.

I still saw Praveen when I did go there, sometimes with the kids and sometimes without. I’d heard that her sister and her sister’s husband had begun to suspect that Praveen had some extracurricular relationships and that they were not at all happy about it. Still, that didn’t keep them from keeping her around. Free day care was just too good a perk to give up.

But regardless of whether she had the kids or not, Praveen was always there and I got the feeling that she always saw me before I saw her. I suppose it was only natural. She was, after all, addicted to my touch and I was her pusher.

If I saw her in the park, I’d always come up to her and always before I got there, I’d see her surreptitiously opening her clothing. I knew she wanted me to reach inside. I knew she didn’t care who saw. The need for my touch was just too great an enticement.

Her underwear, when she wore it at all, was always flimsy, lacy and sexy. I think she actually reveled in flashing her sexy underwear at me, hoping that in doing so, it would entice me to fondle her and more often than not, it did just that.

She’d gotten quite good at delivering hand jobs in the park. It really didn’t do anything to enhance what she needed because what she needed was for me to touch her and not the other way around. On the other hand, if she did a really good job, she was more than likely to get the fix she craved.

Praveen really needn’t have worried. As long as she kept her body as fit and tight as it was, I was more than willing to give her what she wanted even if maybe, it wasn’t quite as often as she might have liked.