The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Honey

by VWscribble

site: sponsus.org/u/vwscribble

Part 2

Professor Laurel Merwin, Chair of the Physics department, squirmed at her desk like a sweet bitch. She could feel herself creaming under her short jean skirt.

Sexy as that was, though, it was nothing compared to the vision in front of her. Maya had apparently been inspired by Laurel’s…interest in leather. She was wearing black leather pants with a string wasteband; there were cutouts over each hip drawing the eye to the curve of ass in back and the curve of the other treasures in the front. The matching top was basically a bikini, all strings and smooth texture and side-boob. Laurel frantically imagined Maya giving some horny, big-dicked acquaintance a nice, hot tit job. Or rolling those pants down to shove the cockhead into the ring of her ass.

“Uh huh,” Maya said, cupping those incredible tits. “This is an outfit to get fucked in for sure. Should we talk about my physics grade?”

Laurel was so confused she stopped working her fingers under her panties. “What?” she said. “Why would we…who cares about physics?”

“That’s right, you little air-brained whore,” Maya said affectionately. She came around the desk like a vision of lust, and bit Laurel’s earlobe before putting her pert butt on the desk and crossing her legs. Laurel struggled to keep herself from licking the leather. Or the skin. “Okay!” Maya said. “Tell me about your week! How much and how long did you get fucked?” She traced a finger playfully around Laurel’s too short hemline. “And be honest. Being honest feels good.”

Laurel squeezed her thighs together. She tried to keep her voice steady. “I didn’t…oh god, I kept masturbating but I couldn’t come. All those skirts…kids making out on campus. Gets me so wet. Begged Mike to fuck me with his boring dick but it was boring.”

Maya tapped her lightly on the thigh. “Details, girl! Tell me what made you wet. Tell me about the sex.”

“Okay…well, uh…this skirt? I had to get it after I saw Ishita wearing one like it…cupping those tight little ass cheeks. Her boyfriend…don’t know his name. He’s in my class too. Saw them outside and he was cradling her butt in his hand going out. Really hot. Tried to see if his dick was hard but couldn’t quite. Came back to my office and ordered one. Masturbated while ordering. Felt so good. Dress like her. But…uh…couldn’t come… Went home and thought about asking Mike to fuck me from behind like a dog because…I used to like him to do that? Used to think I liked him to do that? But I know he can’t make me come.

“And…Shawna. She’s got that marvelous rack. She was wearing a scoop neck shirt. She was in the front row and she leaned over and I could see all the way down to her belly. I…I stopped talking about boring physics. Looked to see if any boys noticed. Saw that Sean, I think his name is. He was looking.

“I couldn’t stand it. I ended class early and told him to stay after. He was nervous; I think he thought he was in trouble. I told him I’d noticed he was distracted in class. Then I grabbed his cock. I couldn’t help it. It got really hard. I couldn’t believe I was really holding a cock finally that could give me what I needed. We were…the classroom was empty but it wasn’t locked, anyone could have seen us, but I just couldn’t wait. Bent over the desk and he pushed in. I came as soon as he pushed in. Tried not to scream so no one would hear. Came twice I think. Then once when he came on my tits.”

Laurel wound down. She looked up. Maya’s expression was hard.

“Do you mean to tell me,” she said, enunciating each word like a slap. “Do you mean to tell me that you only fucked one guy this week? I told you to go off and cum, and the best you could do was get this Sean guy to give you a quickie fuck in class?!” She grabbed Laurel’s face. “You are such a frigid bitch. Do you have any idea how many guys have fucked me this week? And girls?”

Laurel couldn’t reply, because the thought of all the guys and girls fucking Maya had reduced her to a hot, wet stain of lust. She could hear herself squelching. “Please…” she said.

“Oh no,” Maya said. “You’re not worthy for me to fuck you yet. Explain yourself. Why were you off a dick once this whole week? I told you to prioritize that slick cunt. Why are you such an uptight bitch?”

Maya tried to remember why she hadn’t prioritized her cunt the way she should have. She didn’t care about her job or her marriage. But she needed income. She needed a place to live.

“I…I can’t just fuck students and dress like a whore no matter how much I want to,” she said. She could hear the whine in her voice. “I want to fuck all the time but I need to be careful or I’ll get fired. I can already see that the students are gossiping about me because…” she pointed vaguely to her tight skirt and maybe to her cunt which felt like it was boiling visibly enough that it could be seen through fabric and windows and possibly walls. “And divorcing Mark…Mike. Whatever. Divorcing him would be messy and expensive.” She paused. “I also keep hoping I can use him for sex even though he’s boring and can’t make me cum.”

“Ah,” Maya said. “I see the problem. You think you’re a professor still.”

Laurel was having trouble thinking about anything but her own cunt and Maya’s leather clad ass on the desk and cocks fucking Maya and cocks fucking her so hard she couldn’t do anything but scream. But somewhere under the lust and the slick need she felt panic trying to skitter out. Some voice that sounded like her was telling her to stop fantasizing about getting her tongue in Maya’s cunt and run.

“I’m…I am a professor,” Laurel said. “I’m the head of the Physics Department. Physics is boring. But I’m the head.”

“Bend over your desk for me, Laurel,” Maya said reasonably.

Laurel almost squealed in glee. She was going to get fucked, finally, finally fucked by beautiful Maya in that slick fuck dress. She threw herself down, rucked her dress up. Papers, books, a photo of her husband or whoever on the desk all went flying.

Maya’s fingers traced over her panties, over her lips. Laurel’s breathing was hard and fast.

“You’re lying there, butt up, hoping I’ll tongue fuck you, aren’t you, Laurel,” Maya said at her ear.

“Yes!” Laurel was almost crying with anticipation and need. Maya’s hand traced a path of fire across her cunt.

“Does that sound like something a very serious physics professor would do? Beg to be fucked by her student?”

Laurel froze. The fingers stopped. She tried to thrust herself onto them, but they just withdrew further.

“Answer the question, Laurel. Would a smart, independent, responsible physics professor dress like a desperate tart and stick her cunt out for me? Just answer. It will feel good.”

“No!” Laurel said. “No! A professor wouldn’t do that! Please fuck me!”

Maya licked her ear, but the fingers didn’t come back. “Would a professor obsessively check out her students and fantasize about them? Would a professor fuck a student in a classroom where anyone could see just because she was too horny to stop?”

“No!” Laurel sobbed. It felt so good to admit it.

Maya went on, each word like a brand. “You don’t even care about physics. You don’t care about science. What kind of professor is bored by her own research? What kind of professor just wants to fuck and fuck and fuck?”

“Yes! I’m not worthy to be a professor! You’re right! I know it!”

“Oh, honey,” Maya said. Her fingers were back, gentle, like a whisper of debasement. “It’s not about being worthy. It’s just that that’s not who you are. You’re not a professor. You never were. You’ve always been a scatterbrained little cock-sleeve. You look like a MILF and that’s hot, but you’re only 25 in your little flirty fuck brain. You just come to school here to find girls to check out and boys to fuck. You dragged me into this office to get you off because you just couldn’t wait anymore. Isn’t that right? Tell me I’m right and I’ll let you come.”

Laurel’s brain felt like a giant cunt, overheated, gaping, slick with yearning for someone to stuff it with pleasure and truth. A childhood of fascinations, years of grad school, climbing slowly up the career ladder—they flickered in front of her like a brief, irrelevant dream. What mattered was Maya’s fingers, offering to fill her with meaning and self, like a puppet’s hand.

“Yes,” she said. “You’re right. I’m not a professor. This isn’t my office. I’m a scatterbrained little whore who only wants to come for you!”

“Laurel’s a boring name. Your name is Honey because it fits, and you’re my horny best friend who does absolutely anything I tell you because you know that no one fills your cunt like me. Come now, bitch.”

Someone came so hard she didn’t even have a name.

* * *

Professor Isabella Stack, of Styron Industries stared in delight. “Why, Laurel,” she said. “What happened to you?”

Maya looked up from between Professor Stack’s thighs. “Her name’s Honey, now,” she said. “Didn’t want anyone to mistake her for someone with a brain, you know?”

Honey was rapt, but not because she was being discussed. She was wearing Maya’s leather outfit. She had begged to wear Maya’s leather outfit and had been extremely persuasive. It hugged her ass like a dream. Her tits were almost falling out of the top as she leaned over to watch Maya’s ministrations. Honey made little gasping noises at each expert lick and nuzzle. She seemed to be getting almost more pleasure out of the oral ministrations than Isabella herself.

Almost. Maya went back to work and Isabella smiled with a kind of manic lewdness. “You always were a dumb bitch, Honey. Mmmm…right there, Maya dear. Oh.” Her eyes rolled up in her head. When they rolled back she looked at Honey again. “Turn me down for tenure, will you? Well, now your interests align more with your talents.”

Honey kept her eyes fixed. Her hand worked at her own crotch. She licked her lips. “I have a lot of talents. A lot. Maya told me. I can make you cum. Want to make you cum.”

Stack laughed. “I’m sure you do, baby. Tell me, do you remember who Laurel is? I was thinking it would be fun to get Laurel to come in here and lick my asshole while Maya fucks my clit. What do you think?”

Honey made a little noise at the prospect of licking ass. Her hand at her crotch was working furiously. Her tits heaved. “I…uh…I don’t know Laurel. I’d fuck Laurel though. I’ll fuck anyone. Fucking is fun.” She giggled, as if her brain had been scooped out.

“Oh, I know you’d fuck Laurel, Honey. You sure you don’t know her? She was a physics professor, like me. Hot ass, but no imagination. Doesn’t ring any bells?”

“No.” Honey paused. “My ass is hot. I have a good imagination though. For some things.”

Stack came, loudly and obviously. Maya actually intensified her efforts, working her, pushing her to another peak. Honey squeezed her own tit and her hand at her crotch was a blur. When Maya stood up for air, Honey practically tackled her. The two kissed long and slow, hands roving, Honey licking every bit of Isabella off Maya’s lips.

When they came up for air, they both offered to bring Isabella off again and again, but she waved them away. “Go on, you crazy kids. Maya, get plenty of student cocks in all of Honey here’s holes, and be sure to film them and send them to the dean, right? Make sure her face is clearly visible. Oh and Honey, shout, ‘Laurel Merwin loves to fuck!’ whenever you cum, okay? And think of me.”

“Okay,” Honey said. “That sounds fun. The cocks, and the rest of it. This Laurel Merwin loves to fuck, huh?”

“Yes, she does,” Maya said, and slapped her ass.

End