The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teaching Honey

Tags: fd, ff, mf

Summary: Maya’s grades in Physics are falling. Professor Merwin wants to help. Doesn’t she?

This is a sequel to the story Giant Green Tits. You don’t need to read that to understand this, but if you like this, you might like that too.

Part 1

Professor Laurel Merwin, Chair of the Physics department stared in horror. “Maya…” she said. “Maya, what happened to you?”

Maya Stevens had been one of Laurel’s most brilliant students in…well, ever. Her parents both worked in the sciences, and Maya had come in virtually on a graduate level in chemistry and physics. She was assisting with particle accelerator research by her second semester. She was a once-in-a-lifetime student—the kind a teacher prayed for.

Then a couple weeks ago, her teachers had said she had mostly stopped coming to class. Her grades had fallen off a cliff. She hadn’t shown up to labs.

Merwin had been worried there was trouble at home, or that she’d suffered some sort of breakdown. So she’d asked her to come in to the office.

And here she was. Dressed like some sort of Halloween slutty cheerleader. Though it was unclear you could get away with this outfit on Halloween.

She was wearing a tied-off spangled half-shirt, which barely covered her nipples. Her skirt was red latex. She’d tied her blonde hair into pigtails. She was sucking…no, licking. She was licking a lollipop. It was red against her red lips. She gave it one last, slow slurp, making eye contact. Then she put it on the desk. On a stack of papers. Sticky bit very much not covered. She slid her hands down her slick dress. Laurel could feel her mouth hanging open. She didn’t seem to have the will to shut it.

“Maya, what happened?!” she managed again.

Maya rolled her eyes. “Nothing happened, you dumb bitch. I talked to Isabella Stack and we agreed that I wasn’t getting my eager little cunt fucked nearly enough.” She paused. “Not my mouth or my ass either.” She cupped one substantial breast beneath the spangles. To Laurel’s horror, the nipple actually popped out. “Now I am,” she said with some satisfaction. “

Laurel flailed. “Maya, it’s fine to…I mean, sex at your age, yes, but this and…failing your classes?” The nipple was still free. Maya was stroking it. It was quite hard. Laurel closed her eyes. Then she caught the name. “Isabel Stack? Of Stryon? What…why were you talking to her?”

“Oh, my mom introduced us,” Maya said, grinning. “She works for her.” She licked her lips. “Under her, I guess I should say. We went out shopping. Except Mom surprised me by taking me to a strip club instead. She said, ‘we’re shopping for cock!’ I was shocked at first but then Isabel explained everything. Watching mom suck cock was really hot. She’s a pro. Or, not really a pro.” She snickered. “Not yet.”

Laurel didn’t know what was going on exactly, but it was clear that Maya was completely insane. She needed to call Maya’s parents. Or maybe security, given the way Maya was looking at her. Her phone was in her purse by her foot. She started to calculate how to get to it without Maya noticing.

“You talked to Isabella, too,” Maya continued. “Don’t you remember? She said your work was worthless and you were an embarrassment as a physicist, but you had a nice, firm ass. And decent tits. Not as good as Isabella’s. Those giant. Green. Tits. Mmmm.” The girl was actually clutching her crotch and…more than clutching her crotch.

That was it. Who cared if Maya saw her going for the phone; this was obviously a mental health emergency. She reached for the bag and pulled out the phone.

Or thought she did. Somehow she was still sitting there, staring at Maya openly masturbating. Thinking about the phrase “giant green tits.” There was something about that phrase. Something ominous. Something huge. Something that made her close her eyes. Then open them to see if…no, Maya had stopped masturbating. Her nipple was tucked back in its minimal wrapping. Laurel felt vaguely disappointed.

“Your nipples are really hot,” she heard herself say. She clapped her hand over her mouth.

Maya laughed. “Oh, awesome. I was afraid for a second she hadn’t talked to you. But she totally did, like she promised.” She leaned forward. “She said I could play with you as long as I promised to break you, baby. Take everything; your husband. Your job. Your soul.”

Okay, that was it. Time to leave. Laurel edged around the desk for the door.

Or should have. She was still sitting there. Maya was still talking.

“You didn’t call me here to hear about my grades.”

“I…I didn’t?” Laurel felt honestly confused. She’d thought she was worried about Maya. But had she just wanted to see her tits? What was going on?

“No,” Maya said, standing up. The skirt made every move lewd. She came around the desk. Her heels were impossibly high; her ass swayed. She perched it, a pert provocation, so her legs were almost touching Laurel’s studiously brown slacks. She leaned forward, threatening another nipple eruption.

“You called me here because you’re jealous of my outfit. Hot, slutty outfits. Student outfits. When you see minis, or midriffs, or skin, it makes you think about how much dick those girls are getting. It makes you all hot and wet. You have to say what you’re thinking even though you know it’s inappropriate. Say it.”

“It…your outfit makes me hot and wet. I’m jealous of…they’re all fucking you…”

Maya leaned down and whispered in her ear, “Yes, baby. You don’t know the half of it.”

* * *

Professor Laurel Merwin, Chair of the Physics department heard her breath quicken. She knew it was inappropriate. “Wow, Maya,” she said. “Your outfit is really hot.”

Maya smiled at her, twirling so her sweet pink micro-mini skirt flared up. Laurel stared unabashedly at the flash of…was she not wearing panties? Surely she had something underneath.

Laurel’s mouth was dry. Maya giggled. There was no question about her underthings up top. The tight white half-shirt said “Daddy’s Girl,” though you could barely read it because of the way the lettering was strained across Maya’s firm C-cups. And across her obviously erect nipples.

“I know it’s inappropriate,” Maya heard herself say, helplessly, “but all the boys must love your delicious titties. I am jealous.”

“Oh, you’ve got such a filthy mouth!” Maya said, spinning again, and then popping her pert ass on the edge of the desk. Her knees almost touched Laurel’s legs, bare below mid-thigh. Laurel had gotten the skirt just the other day. She’d thought it was a daring departure, but next to Maya, she felt drab and sexless. She shot a nervous glance at Maya’s cunny-baring hemline and thought about Maya’s classmates’ cocks getting so hard, so fast. She wished she could make cocks hard like that.

She shook her head. “I…Maya I wanted to…talk about your grades, they’re…maybe you could tell me where you shop?”

Maya waved one immaculately manicured hand. The nails were sparkly glitter. “Oh, you don’t want to talk about grades. You called me in for some girl talk. You can admit it. It feels good to admit it.”

“I wanted to talk to you about boys and hot outfits,” Laurel admitted. She smiled. It felt good to say it out loud.

“Great!” Maya said, jiggling her impossibly high heels. Other parts of her jiggled as well. “So how was your week, Laurel, baby? Did you get any?”

“I…uh…well, I’ve been…” Her mind flashed back over the previous week, and how she’d suddenly really noticed what some of the more daring girls were wearing—really noticed, like bare midriffs, long legs, tight tops were burned into her brain. Or other bits. She’d had office hours Friday evening and Christy Simmons had shown up obviously on her way to a party. Diaphanous top, leather pants that made you want to run your hand up her leg. Or your tongue.

Laurel hadn’t been able to help imagining boys pressing their hard dicks up against that magnificent ass crack on the dance floor. She hadn’t been able to help telling Christy how much she liked the way the pants made her butt look. Christy had cut the meeting short, which was okay with Laurel. Also okay with Laurel’s husband, Mike.

“I’ve been..my husband and I have been…I’ve been really turned on all the time by…” she trailed off. Maya was shaking her head.

“No?” Laurel said in a small voice.

“No, no,” said Maya sadly. “Laurel, you sad little slut. You know your husband can’t satisfy you. He’s never been able to satisfy you.”

“Not…” Laurel put her hand to her head. “We’ve…we’ve had great sex this week. And…I love him?” She remembered Mike moving above her, thrusting up desperately to meet him as she thought about his cockhead jerking against Maya’s latex skirt, Chrissy’s leather pants. She’d come harder than she’d just about ever come…hadn’t she? The memory was sliding away, slick and hot, like a cock being pulled out of her hot cunt. Her lips tensed under the skirt, trying to hold it in.

“You didn’t have great sex,” Mays said, remorselessly. “You never have great sex with him. His cock bores you. It can’t make you cum. Admitting it will feel so good. Tell me.”

“It…can’t make me cum?” Laurel said. She shivered. Admitting it felt better than being fucked by Mike ever had. “It can’t make me cum,” she said more confidently.

“Doesn’t that feel good to finally admit it, you little whore?” Maya said sweetly. She brushed a tear away from Laurel’s cheek with her middle finger, then brought it to her mouth. Watching her sent a thrill to Laurel’s clit that screwing Mike’s cock never had.

“It feels good,” Laurel admitted. “Oh.”

“That’s why you went into teaching, isn’t it?” Maya said. She uncrossed and crossed her legs, slowly.

Laurel blinked. It was hard to focus on what Maya was saying and also not try to look up her skirt.

“I went into physics because I love physics? Not because Mike can’t satisfy me?” she said. She hated that she put a question mark there.

“No, baby. You don’t care about physics. You care about your needy cunt. You wanted to be a college teacher because girls turn you on and the boys have the hard dicks you need to satisfy you the way your husband can’t.” Maya leaned down. This time she licked Laurel’s tear up, slowly, lingering. Her tongue just brushed the edge of Laurel’s lip. All of Laurel’s lips quivered. But Maya pulled away.

“Say it,” Maya insisted. “Mean it. You trust me. You know what I say is true. Your research means nothing to you. Your husband means nothing to you. You come into work to check out hot, flirty fashions and find hard cocks to fuck.” Maya licked up another tear-drop. “Don’t sniffle, bitch. Say it.”

Laurel’s mind felt like it was trapped in a cage of words. It scrambled here and there. She cared about physics, didn’t she? She cared about her husband?

She thought about her latest research project and felt nothing. She thought about Mike kissing her at their wedding and found herself wishing she’d dressed her bridesmaids in something shorter, tighter, redder. Tiny Naomi with that outsized chest would have looked something special with dramatic cleavage. She imagined some groomsmen’s dicks getting hard. She imagined stroking a groomsman’s dick through the tux. She should have done that. Why hadn’t she done that?

“I don’t care about physics research. It’s boring. My husband is boring and can’t make me cum. I want to see Chrissy in those pants again and want to find out if you’re wearing a thong. And get someone to fuck me.”

Maya kissed her, slowly and thoroughly. Her lips were soft and understood everything. Laurel knew it was wrong to kiss a student, and made a vague protest back in her throat which sounded like a needy moan. She tried to push Maya away, and found her hand sliding under that impossible skirt.

There was no thong and no resistance as two of her fingers slid in. Maya cupped Laurel’s face in her hand as her tongue teased deeper. Down below she pumped up and down on Laurel’s questing digits once, twice. Then Maya threw her head back, spine arched, those nipples impossibly erect.

“Oh, you sweet bitch!” she said. When she’d finished, she giggled, pulled herself off and smoothed her barely there skirt. “That was yummy. I think the brain fucking makes it better. You’re a naughty girl, after all!”

Laurel looked at her soaked fingers. “I didn’t cum,” she said. It seemed important.

Maya was already at the door. “Aw, poor baby. And you really need to cum. Why don’t you lick me off your fingers? I think that will get you really close. But not quite there. You’ll need someone else for that. See what you can do, hm?”

Laurel watched where Maya had been. She had just finger-fucked a student to orgasm. That was wrong. Especially since she hadn’t cum herself when she really needed to fucking cum. She wanted to cum. And finger-fuck Maya again.

She tentatively licked Maya’s juices off her fingers. They were good. So good, the smell, the taste, the thought of how wet she’d been under that skirt. She almost came. But not quite.

End Part 1

* * *