The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher meets a genie

Cathy finishes her homework

Cathy woke up after sleeping naked in a closet How she wanted to just stand up and go home. But she couldn’t do that her master had commanded her to finish her homework assignment and she had to do it only if but only a few weeks ago she had been a normal teacher getting up from a normal day and that genie had shown up and taken her free will.

Suddenly the closet door was thrown open and Ronnie was standing right in front of her His two buddies were behind him.

“Morning teacher bitch.”

“Good morning sir.” She replied.

“Well get out of the closet it’s Dumbo it’s time to start a new day.”

She crawled out of the closet. She didn’t bother standing up she knew she’d just get pushed down again.

Well we’ve got a lot to do today. Don’t we guys? But the first thing that we’ve got to do is we’ve got to take a mourning piss. So open your mouth you’ve always been so full of shit now we are going to give you a little more.

Cathy couldn’t believe it if her homework didn’t say she had to obey him and do everything this grinning bastard said she would have tried to find a way out.

She just slowly open her mouth and he shoved his dick down her throat and he began to piss Choked on the hot liquid as she begin to swallow it the other two guys were watching As she knelt there waiting for the terrible, acrid liquid to start flowing she hated herself for just meekly submitting to being used as a human toilet! But the enchantment was just too strong.

Even though she was expecting it, when the flow began it came as a shock to Cathy who gulped down the foul substance as fast as she could and had to fight hard not to vomit (certain that she would just end up being forced to lick it up). After peeing in her mouth for what seemed to her an incredibly long time, Ronnie, finally pulled out and flicked the last few drops off the head of his cock and into her face. Cathy reflexively reached up to wipe them off but, before she could, he slapped her hands away and said, “Leave it there. It looks good on you.” From behind him Frank and Bruce laughed uproariously. “I need to pee too,” said Frank. “Crawl over here.” Cathy obediently crawled on all fours over to where he stood and opened her mouth, awaiting the inevitable. To her surprise, however, he took a step back and let it rip all over her face getting about a third of it in her mouth.

Bruce stepped forward with a camera. “Smile Mrs piss face.” he sneered she obeyed and he snapped a picture. Then he handed her a clear plastic cup filled with his morning pee drink up you lucky cum bucket. Still smiling the naked teacher drank the cup of piss while they cheered her on.

Once they finished She watched as they got dressed After that they escorted her downstairs or downstairs the 3 of them got breakfast and they told her to Take the litter Box she had filled and had her face in Upstairs to the bathroom and then clean it out

Cathy

I was actually looking forward to getting a little break from them I picked up the Box and began walking back upstairs Bruce was in my way and he and he walked right up to me like I was just a toy and began squeezing my breasts. I figured it would only last a second as he was reaching under the Box, but all of a sudden he pinched both my nipples really really hard. I let out a squeal of pain. “Inside I was full of outrage.) Next thing I knew from Frank was smacking my ass really hard yelling. “Go faster bitch, get that thing out of our faces!”

I Began hurrying. Ronnie called after me. “Hold on a sec.”

He walked over holding something. “Open your mouth.” he commanded I obeyed he put a sponge in my mouth.

“Well you’ll need that to clean it? How stupid could you be not to ask for a sponge, don’t you need to have some brains to be a teacher? Despite everything that had happened that comments still hurt.

I carried the Box upstairs with the sponge still in my mouth I went up to the bathroom and after pouring the contents of the Box down the toilets. Then I started scrubbing the box

I could hear the guys Discussing breakfast Like there was nothing else going on. Would I ever be free?

I don’t know how long I spent cleaning that Box but before I knew it the door burst open and Ronnie came in somehow being alone with him scared me a little bit

“All right doll face I went through your purse, Here is your make up. Take a shower make yourself presentable and be back down in an hour. Don’t get dressed. we’re gonna get started on that spanking that you so richly deserve.

I was so full of hope. “Thank you sir.” I said I couldn’t believe a small piece of me was actually grateful.

“Look just get to it. OK.”

Oh that shower felt good. I was beginning to feel like a person again after that I reapplied my makeup. (That part of the genie’s work had worn off.)Within the hour I was showered made up and I came back downstairs to my “students” who were waiting for me.

Alright bitch now we’ve thought about your spanking. You say you want your ass pounded red as a beet.

“Yes sir.” I said remembering the next part of the assignment after that can you give me some tips so I would make me less of a bitchy teacher?”

“Sure thing”

“We’d be delighted.”

“It’s gonna be a long list.”

“Now.” began Ronnie. “Before your ass gets what it deserves.

When I was going through your purse I found this he picked up a huge black vibrator. (I had never seen that before.) I don’t know who this Fatima is but she sure seems to know you. there was a note attached. A gift from Fatima.”

(I hate that awful genie.)

“He dropped it on the floor now get on all fours Mrs Stamm, like the bitch you are and pick it up with your teeth.”

Sighing inwardly I got down crawled over I actually was feeling like a bitch and picked up the vibrator with my teeth.

Now shove that all the way in your cunt and leave it there until we say it can come out.

I put the vibrator in my pussy and continued to listen to Ronnie.

“Now put these back on. And stand up”

No not the pumps I thought Please not the pumps. I put on my slut shoes.

The first thing I noticed was that there were some bumps in them with what felt like tape. It really hurt. The grinning bastard continued

We’ve each discussed one thing that we could do to give to give you the punishment you deserve.

“Frank please go 1st.”

Frank got up. “Before we punish your ass it’s important that we punish the rest of your nasty bits particularly your titties. Which you always shoved in our faces knowing that we wanted to touch them but couldn’t. So we went through the house and we found a few tools that would help us discipline them. Doesn’t that make you happy?”

“Yes sir it does please punish my big titties first” I said smiling, nodding my head, sticking them out for their punishment and wanting to go crawl into a hole in the ground.

He opened the bag and pulled out and pulled out two clothes pins which he placed on both my nipples. After that he removed two zip ties and placed them around my breasts closing them really tightly.

Finally he took a piece of rope out of the bag and wrapped it around my waist and under under my legs so that the vibrator would remain inside.

“That should punish those awful titties. Plus keep that cunt of yours nice and stuffed”

“OK Bruce your next.”

“Thank you sir” I said I looked down my breasts were already starting to get purple my nipples hurt and I could do nothing but thank Frank who was tormenting me at my own request. He was a teenager in my high school social studies class. And just to make things worse he stuck his tongue down my throat and started making out with me putting his hands on my ass as he did. The kiss lasted for about a minute before he pushed me by the ass towards Bruce

I’ve got a great idea said Bruce before we give that sweet butt of yours what it deserves We’re going to remake the situation that it always offended us with

He put something on the floor do you know what that is dumbo?

“No sir” I said in shock that I could reply to some insult like that, on top of all the nasty other things they said. Why couldn’t I just finish this homework assignment and go home?

It’s a perfection game, guess what, you’re gonna do you’re going to solve it while wearing these mittens. He put two mittens on my hands that took most of the use of my fingers for me.

I was confused, “Sir I’m not sure I can do a perfection game with my hands like this.”

“Yes you can now walk over there and get to work.

“Hey teacher bitch called Ronnie duck waddle over there.”

Where did these monsters learn such sadism? I wondered

the three boys got behind me and started cheering me on as I began on my

Humiliating performance of duck waddling over to the perfection game on the floor. I walked there shaking my butt. Oh I was almost looking forward to getting It beaten red walking on those shoes with what I think was rocks tapped to the bottom it was horrible.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity I made it across the room.

“All right” called Ronnie “Now turn it on.”

I Bent down. Giving a great view of my ass and reached for the perfection game.

“No Dumbo” laughed Frank “Turn on the vibrator in your muff. You can take the mitten off to do that since I’m such a nice guy.”

“Thank you sir” I said

“No turn around and face us”

I turned around and faced them.

“Great job,Frank.” said Bruce those titties are turning in purple real fast.

“Thanks man.” said Frank “Hey stupid are your big boobs nice and comfortable.”

“Yes sir I” Lied they were going a little numb. But I said it with a smile as I reached into my pussy under the ropes and turned on the vibrator I put the mitten back on.

“Good slut now bend over at the waist And solve that perfection game.” Ronnie commanded

It was horrible I bent over at the waist showing them the butt that they were going to have fun punishing. I heard them hooting and howling and talking of how they were going to punish it. They wouldn’t let me stop. It took me almost an hour to fill the stupid game with my hands in those worthless mittens, bend at the waist, in those painful shoes. The vibrator in my cunt was no help either. Finally it was done I was exhausted.

Ronnie stepped forward. “Well bitch now that we’ve all got a nice view of that from looking at that ass of yours, let’s give it what you’ve asked for.” He grabbed me rudely by the arm and pulled me over to the ottoman in the living room The Other two held me down. He picked up a rowing paddle.

The next thing I knew some foul tasting cloth was shoved in my mouth as he let down a reign of padding’s on my poor ass.

Oh it hurt oh how horribly it hurt. I would have jumped. But the other two holding me down made sure that I stayed in place. They kept cheering him on counting every swing.

Eventually He was up to fifty and then he switched with Bruce Holding me down while he gave me fifty padding’s Halfway through that they stopped having to hold me down and I just took it I was beyond anything. Frank took over and he started ramming beatings down on my poor sore butt I was in too much pain none of these guys treated me like a human being and I had asked them not to. By the time that He finished the batteries in the vibrator had run out It was not a mercy now I didn’t have that to distract me.

“What was that you asked for teacher bitch?” Bruce asked. “You wanted us to beat your butt red is a beet?”

I nodded yes.

“Well it’s not there yet we’re going to have this spank you more.”

He pulled the cloth out of my mouth.

“Hey bitch how do you like my underwear, Did it taste good?

“Yes sir.” I lied.

“You are one sick bitch.”

OK he said “Now I’m going to give you some more spanks and every time that I do you’re going to apologize for leaving the kitchen where bitches like you belong.”

He immediately began pummeling my ass with the paddle every time he did I cried

“I’m sorry for leaving the kitchen where bitches like me belong”

“I’m sorry for leaving the kitchen where bitches like me belong”

“I’m sorry for leaving the kitchen where bitches like me belong”

“I’m sorry for leaving the kitchen where bitches like me belong”

“I’m sorry for leaving the kitchen where bitches like me belong”

“I’m sorry for leaving the kitchen where bitches like me belong”

Louder Said Frank

“I”M SORRY FOR LEAVING THE KITCHEN WHERE BITCHES LIKE ME BELONG.”

“I”M SORRY FOR LEAVING THE KITCHEN WHERE BITCHES LIKE ME BELONG.”

The pummeling of my ass continued I wanted to die

After almost 3 hours of continued spanking pummeling and on one point in time I’m pretty sure one of them kicked my ass was red enough how new I wasn’t gonna be able to sit for a week.

But I was finally done with the homework assignment all I needed was a little extra credit and for them to release me. Suddenly I felt a new pain in my ass my eyes open wide after all that spanking they were really gonna fuck it the pain was beyond anything I’d ever imagined The three of them each took their turn After that they came all over me. laughing at me the whole time. All I could hope for was that they were done.

Bruce seemed to notice that as he looked at me and said “Hey teacher bitch Have you had enough would you like to go home.”

“Yes sir I said I’ve been fucked out and I’ve learned my lesson about being a bitch to all of you.”

“Well that’s OK, But there’s just one last thing.” said Ronnie

“And what’s that?” I asked well he replied “I have your car keys and I’m not giving them back to you until you help me out with a mess you made see. My parents gave me a list of chores to do while they were gone but since I was so busy today dealing with you and your request that I haven’t done any of them so if you want your car keys back get to work.”

He threw a list at me other two boys let me up. I reached for the rope holding the vibrator in but Frank slapped my hands away. “Leave it in there Dumbo. The shoes and clips too.”

I had to wash the dishes, scrub the floors, vacuum the rugs, Do the laundry, dust every spot they could find. They even made me scrub out the litter Box I had used the night before. The whole time my ass hurt like crazy those shoes hurt and my tits hurt Well actually they were numb in fact my whole naked body hurt. I regularly had to stop to give one of them a blow job. Finally I was done it was already Saturday evthing it was dark out Ronnie gave me my car keys. He let me get dressed with the vibrator still in my pussy but he took those thing of my boobs And then he kicked me out of the house saying “we have standards in this house and we don’t have tramps here.”

I stumbled to my car got in it and cried. Luckily I made it back to my apartment The startled doorman let me pass. I don’t know how I’ll ever look at him again I walked through the front door. I was starving I was in pain the first thing I did was get that thing out of my pussy get those shoes off with those rocks taped on the bottom and I just lied down on my bed I don’t know how long I was there before I got a tap on the shoulder.

“Wake up sleepy head.”

I couldn’t believe it it was the damn genie

“What do you want now?” I cried “You ruined my life can’t you just go away already I did my damn homework”

“Boy are you a grouchy.” she replied “I want you to know that master Tim was very happy with your homework. And if you promise to not be such a bitch to all of your students he won’t give you any more assignments like that. For now all he commands is that you be a good girl because if you don’t you’ll get another assignment like that.And she vanished.

Monday morning I went to school where Ronnie and his two friends were waiting for me after class “Hey miss Stamm he asked can we get together this weekend over at your place?”

No I hissed and we were never discussing last weekend again.”

Oh he said well would you like a copy of the tape before I post it all over the school. I looked at the ground and shame and asked. What time would you be there?”

“I’ll be there Saturday morning he replied be naked”