The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Teacher meets a genie Part 2

by Bee Bee

Cathy sighed as she began her part two of her homework. She had been prepping for the last two week, ever since that genie had made her a slave she had to do what her master told her, however humiliating it was.

She had been keeping track of which of her high school students were spending fri night just hanging out. She had already done step one of her homework assignment.

  1. find out where the most sexist perviest students would be hanging out unsupervised, and be really mean to them that week. She got out of the car with step two done as well.
  2. Dress up slutty and bring things they would like. Her hair and makeup done and she was dressed in an extremely short black skirt, that left very little to imagination. She was wearing a bright red tank top at least one size too small, (it felt and looked) like her boobs would pop out any minute—and it left her entire mid-drift naked. It was an awful combination with the black skirt, which came down to an inch below her ass which was naked underneath. She was also wearing a pair of ridicules high pumps she was afraid that she would fall in them.

Cathy was sure she looked like the biggest slut in slutsville, dressed in these skimpy items. One of her neighbors had all but said so, staring at her attire. She had brought beer and the tests that other teachers would be giving them. That should put them in a party mood.

She got in her car and kept driving to that punk Ronnie’s house he had been bragging to some of his friends that he was on his own for the weekend and he had accesses to his dads porn stash. Why did it have to be Ronnie he was always checking her out every time she dropped something he was there to stare at her ass. If he was paying attention that means he was staring at her boobs. And it wasn’t just her he was always making sexist comments about other girls with his little pack.

Sighing she politely knocked on the door.

Inside the house:

Ronnie was going through his dads porn stash while his parents were out of town for the weekend. His two pals were hanging out with him

“Cmon Ronnie what else have you got? Asked Frank. As the he went through his fathers porn stash.

“Not much guys. How about this one he picked out a disk of girls gone wild. “No that’s old stuff”doesn’t your dad have any bondage disks? Replied Bruce.

“No I really wish he did.”

Inwardly Ronnie was resentful why couldn’t some girl come over and fuck him. He had the house to himself instead he was hanging out with these two.

There was a knock on the door who could that be he wondered. He went to go get the door. “great it’s probably some neighbor come to check on me.” he mumbled

He went to the door. “Who is it?” He asked

“Hi Ronnie it’s Ms Stamm”

Oh great what does she want. That bitch had been rotten to him the whole week. She was a cock teasing tramp no wonder most of the girls in the school were a cock teasing tramps with teachers like that for inspiration “Look” he said as he opened the door. “This is Friday night I’m off the clock you can’t come bother me here.

He stopped staring at her dressed like a slut. “No Ronnie” She said in a soft voice “I’m not here to bother you I’m here to tell you the truth. I love the way that you stare at me in class I love the way you stare at my tits I love the way you check out my ass when I walk past you It gets me so wet knowing that you and all the other students would love to do me but can’t. But I especially love the way you and your little friends do I know that if you could you would just come straight to my home And have your way with me, and I get so wet imagining it that I decided they’d just come here tonight and let you have me anyway you want. Please I need a good fuck please. I’ll make it so good for you I’ll do anything you want for the whole weekend just please I’m so sick of imagining it masturbating to it. Please let me be the slut that I know you wish I was this weekend Because deep down I really need to be treated That way.

No way then why are you such a bitch in class especially this week?

“Because not only do I love getting fucked by real men who view me as a fucktoy but I also like getting punished. Punished for being a bitch. That’s the reason why I was so rough on you as I knew you would be here this weekend and I want you to be nice and mad at me could you please punish my ass with a good hard spanking. wait no wait no good ass beating. That’s what I deserve could you please please.” She had already walked into the living room closing the door behind her.

Hey what’s going on Bruce and Frank came downstairs to see what was going on holy shit is that Miss Stamm?

Frank, Bruce she said wonderful I can fuck you too.”

“Whoa, is she serious. Asked Bruce.

Frank had already taken out his phone and started recording.

“Oh boys I am serious.”

She immediately pulled out her phone and turned on some music and began before the 3 shocked teenagers to unzipped her skirt revealing a bright red thong. As the music continued she pulled off her

Top revealing her breasts I know that you guys stare at these she said I love those nasty comments that I hear you guys making about me hearing about how you wish I would get pregnant so I could stay home where a bitch like me belongs.

I love hearing about how you would like to stick your cock in my mouth while I’m bitching about class work. And all those other comments you make about us girls us bitches us cunts She dropped the thong and appeared before her students completely naked Please fuck and punish me use me the way that you feel I should be used.

HM said frank. “Tell us more Cathy.”

CATHY

Despite everything I was in shock that he would dare call me by my first name. I gasped inwardly this was humiliating beyond extreme I had to present myself to 3 teenage boys who had no chance of getting a date because they frankly were unattractive sexist pricks . And yet here I was I had to do my homework assignment that my master had given me And here I had to keep talking well I remembered number 3,4 and 5 on the assignment.

  1. I must take all three of them in all three holes at least once.
  2. I have to seduce them into beating my ass red as a beet.
  3. They can treat me however they like there is nothing I could refuse to do.

“What I would like most from you boys’ Is to take all three of you in all three of my holes I’d like to have a really good gang bang. We’re gonna have a real party I brought you boy’s beer and all your tests and your midterms that the other teachers are gonna give you so you don’t have to worry about your grades you can just drink some beer and fuck me your miserable bitch of a teacher. After that I would like you boys to please give my ass the beating you feel it deserves I know I’m a bitch and I should be punished for it. Please boys I’m so wet. I promise the word no is not in the vocabulary I’m your toy for the weekend.”

Inwardly I wanted to kill the three of them and myself And my master Tim and that stupid genie of his For turning me into this.

Alright said Ronnie. “First things first get on all fours you bitch. (He had his confirmation as the teacher got on all fours) Then he got in front of me. “As the host of this party I’m gonna take the bitches ass first. Also guys here’s the rules there’s no coming in it’s pussy or in its as we don’t wanna stick it in each other’s gunk you can come in the fuckdoll’s mouth.

Frank please set up that camera Oh miss fuckdoll Why don’t you give the camera a nice big wave I’m sure a lot of people are gonna enjoy seeing it.

I was full of horror about who might see that recording. But still smiling I gave a little wave anyway.

I think we’re gonna start with a nice hand job he said Present my dick you dumb ass whore.”

Yes Ronnie I said He gave my face a bit of a slap call me sir he commanded. Yes Sir I said (what did I ever do to deserve this?) I raised my hands to his zipper he gave my face another little slap This one a little harder “With your teeth Mrs bitch.”

I unzipped his zipper with my teeth his pants dropped I pulled down his underwear with my teeth And then began to give his cock a nice massage. I gave a nice big smile the whole time. Frank held the phone recording my humiliation on me the whole time they were both giggling and they both howled in laughter as Ronnie came on my face covering it with his sperm.

OK Mrs Stamm said Ronnie Give the camera another wave And don’t forget not to wipe it off Behold Mrs Cathy Stamm The freshly faciled teacher” I gave the camera another wave showing of my face as Ronnie got behind me all right Bruce you get under while Frank’s sets up that phone on the table. Bruce stripped naked and got under me then Frank approached.

“All set up?”

Yes sir he replied

“Good you take the bitches mouth for the first round.”

Bruce was already under me as I lowered my pussy onto his dick next Frank shoved his cock in my mouth. Finally Ronnie shoved his cock right in my ass.

The three of them began fucking me while Ronnie took two handfuls of my hair and started pulling it for riding me effect I was humiliated full of dick I did not want and it hurt.

How it hurt they fucked me mercilessly and kept on going. Ronnie was sliding his dick in my poor sore ass and he was taking it for all he could.

Under me Bruce (who I had wanted to tutor on weekends) was under me with his dick in my pussy. He had both of his hands on my tits and he was squeezing and pinching as hard as he could. And while all that was going on Frank had shoved his REALLY big dick down my throat.

NARRATOR

Cathy had no idea how long that fucking went on she only knew that when it was over she would just ask them to rotate.

Eventually all 3 of them were finished And first Ronnie pulled out of her ass giving it a good pinch afterwards She could feel he was still really hard. Next Frank came in her mouth (“Swallow it all bitch) Finally Bruce just pushed her off like she was nothing.

Bruce walked over grabbed her hair and came on her face savoring it Ronnie meanwhile said “How about a show from our good teacher here?” He came on the floor turned to her and said “Now lick it up.”

Hoping she would get some extra credit she Lowered her head and began licking up his cum while all three of them laughed.

Gee said Frank “Maybe we should give you A C you’re not trying as hard as you can.”

I don’t know said Bruce maybe she just needs a little more to work with.

Eventually Cathy finished licking up the sperm.

After that huge fucking she got in her rear She really had to go.

“ Um sir’s she asked “Before you fuck me some more. I have to go to the bathroom.”

Well said Ronnie you didn’t raise your hand

The very well fucked (and humiliated) teacher raised her hand.

Yes Mrs slut?” he answered like he was the teacher.

“Sir may I please go to the bathroom.”

Well Gee can’t you hold it till after class?

No sir

Hey dumbo said Frank say it like you were young.

She went red in the face but she said

Pweese sir can I go to the baffwoom

Sure thing said Ronnie I’ll go get it for you.

Cathy

I was confused

The other two boys were also a little confused

He marched back in a few moments later holding a Box.

“We used to have a bitch but that dog died And since you’re a bitch teacher you should use this.

A moment later I realized what it was it was a litter Box.

No not this don’t do this to me I thought

“Now go you skank.”

Frank picked up his phone that was recording all of this said commanded another wave I was actually glad my face was covered with two Coats of cum but I waved I hated doing this homework.

But I squatted over the box and began to do my business.

They all started laughing at my humiliation.

“Well said Ronnie. “Now that teacher here has made boom boom I guess we should Go back to fucking the wanton sluts brains out isn’t that right You wanton slut?”

Sir please fuck me some more I responded I really wanted to finish number 3 of the assignment wish to take all 3 of these guys in each hole only done one each.

Well said Ronnie let’s gang Bang her again yeah Frank you got her mouth last time so why don’t you take her cunt this time Bruce you fill the back door And me I’m gonna do what I should have done every time this bitch opened it’s mouth in class I’m going to shove my dick in it

Hold on one moment said Bruce that nasty bitch just shit itself that ass must be filthy We should make her clean herself.

Alright I’ll get her some paper muttered Ronnie.

No said Bruce she should clean herself.

Hey whore he asked me is your pussy nice and wet

“Yes Sir I squeaked my pussy is very wet and eager for the next heavy fucking Good he said Stick your fingers in get them nice and wet and wipe

your ass clean, and while you do why don’t you put us in the mood for this gang Bang By saying sweet poetry to us.

I wasn’t sure about poetry but I knew what these monsters wanted to hear mustering the best smile I could I began.

“Please sir’s Fuck me really hard I am a bad girl and I need a good discipline But most of all I need my holes used please I’m begging all of you stick your dicks in me until you get bored of me.

While I said that I stuck my hands in my pussy got them nice and wet with my juices and begin wiping shit off my ass so Bruce wouldn’t stick his dick into any.

Finally it was clean enough and after I got on top of Frank and lowered my pussy on to his dick and Bruce got behind me and began fucking my clean ass.

Ronnie stepped forward holding out his dick I noticed it was still encrusted with my shit but I knew better than to ask him to wipe it off.

“Well”

He noticed that look on my face and said what bitch did you think I was gonna clean it off? That’s your job and he shoved that dick all the way down my throat.

I was on all fours getting all three of my holes fucked. And my face was still covered in cum. I really did feel helpless used And the way these guys were looking at me I really must have been a toy. A fucktoy.

Epilogue

Narrator

The 3 of them continued fucking her throughout the night She had arrived at 7 and they fucked her all the way till 2 AM They each had had at least one turn in each of her holes.

For her last fuck Ronnie had dragged her back to the litter Box and shoved her face into it before she knew what hit her and just began fucking her ass again and while she was face 1st in her own shit After that the 3 boys wanted to go to sleep but but they weren’t sure what to do with but to do with their “teacher.”

“Oh miss Stamm.” They called. “Follow us.”

They led her upstairs on all four’s the exhausted, naked, very well fucked teacher tried standing up but Ronnie just gave her a nice push on the back when she tried to get upright.

They led her to the upstairs bathroom where they ordered her to get in the tub turn on the cold water and wash all that cum and shit off. After that they

Led her into Ronnie’s room where the guys had their sleeping bags set up Ronnie let her to his closet he opened his closet door and pushed her in roughly

“Nighty night.” you dumb bitch.

Cathy barely remembered the rest of her assignment.

“Tomorrow sir will you please spank my ass until it’s red as a beet, And punish me for being such a bitch?”

“Don’t worry you pretty little head. No go to sleep.” And he closed the closet door and locked it.