The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Taming Tracy”

Hypno_B

CHAPTER THREE—A RESCUE ATTEMPT

Tom was so excited by his triumph that he failed to hear the door open and close behind him. Tracy’s roommate Stephanie had just come home from her workout and at first, thought she had walked in on her own friend’s “workout.” However, she noticed the look of pained desperation on Tracy’s face and quickly realized that something was wrong. Steph was 5′8″ with long blonde hair, hazel-green eyes, long legs, and a slim, muscular build. Her breasts were a little on the small side but they were firm and perky and proportioned nicely with the rest of her lean, athletic body. Level-headed and decisive, she quickly assessed the situation and determined what she had to do. Quietly and swiftly, Stephanie got behind Tom and, pinning his arms behind him, forcefully pulled him off of her friend. He struggled to escape her grasp so he could face her, knowing that all he had to do was look into her eyes to regain control of the situation but, she was bigger and stronger so he couldn’t do it.

“Steph! Thank GOD you’re here!” Tracy sobbed. “This bastard did something to me and I couldn’t fight him off. Please get the cops here now. He’s got some kind of strange power he used on me.”

Angrily, Stephanie said into Tom’s ear, “Whatever happened to her, you better fucking fix it or I will KICK your ass, you slimy little turd!”

“That won’t be necessary.” He calmly replied. " For soon, you too will be completely in my power and unable to resist me in any way.”

Stunned by this seemingly ridiculous statement, she spun him around and raised her fist, preparing to knock the creep senseless.

Tracy gasped, realizing her roommate’s mistake. “Steph, NO! Whatever you do, don’t look in his eyes!” But it was too late.

Suddenly weakened, Stephanie’s punch landed ineffectively on Tom’s chest instead of on his chin where she intended it. Raising her arm to strike again, she said. “Prepare for a world of hurt, asshole!”

He just calmly continued gazing into her eyes and replied, “I’m sure you’re finding that your arm is quite heavy now. It must make you so tired to hold it up, so tired to fight me.”

Horrified, she found that he was right. As much as she wanted to slam her fist into Tom’s despicable face, it was too hard to keep her arm up and she let it fall limply by her side. “NO!” She said defiantly. “Whatever you’re doing, I WON’T let it happen! You can’t do this to me.”

“I can and you will. You’ll find that as you tire, it’ll become harder and harder to resist me. The more you struggle to fight me, the more tired you will become.”

Tracy, seeing her friend slowly losing the battle of wills, cried out, “You have to fight him, Steph! Oh please, don’t let him win!”

“It’s too late now. You’re realizing how useless it is to resist and discovering that I’m in complete control. You find that you’re powerless and your struggles are completely ineffective.”

“I’ll show YOU powerless.” Stephanie grunted as she tried to piston her powerful leg up so she could slam her knee into his nuts. However, she met with the same result as her feeble punch before. Her whole body now felt heavy and sluggish.

“You see how your body responds to me. You’re so helpless now, so unable to resist, completely powerless to resist. You feel how your resistance tires you. So very, very tired. The more you resist, the more heavy and tired you become.”

Realizing that she could no longer fight, Stephanie tried to focus her flagging energies on escape now. She backed slowly towards the phone, hoping she could at least lift the reciever and dial 911 behind her back without him noticing.

Tom, sensing her imminent surrender, continued, “Your body is relaxing now, feel it relax. Notice how heavy your arms are. The effort of holding them up tires them. They feel so heavy, so very, very heavy. Your legs too are very weary. You’ve been standing for so long that your whole body is tired, fatigued. Each moment, the weight of your body tugs you down, down. You want to lie down now because you’re so tired and sleepy.”

By this time, Stephanine had positioned herself so that the phone was behind her on the nightstand. She tried desperately to reach behind her and, in fact, did manage to knock the reciever off it’s hook. However, she now had no more strength left and slowly slid to the floor. Determined to keep fighting though, she continued to gaze back at Tom, her eyes filled with anger and hatred.

“Yes. You want to lie down and sleep, to let your tired, heavy body relax and sleep. It will feel so wonderful let your body relax, just relax and sleep. You’re so sleepy now. Feel how very, very sleepy you are. Notice how very, very heavy your eyes are now, how heavy your eyelids grow, more and more heavy. I see you trying so hard to keep them open but you realize you just can’t. How wonderful it would be to let them close....to drift deep...deep asleep. Feel your eyes closing now ...they close tighter and tighter as you enter a deep and heavy sleep.”

Tracy sobbed in despair. Watching helplessly, she saw her friend try and fail to use the phone and now felt all hope vanish as Stephanie’s eyes grew hazy and her eylids fluttered and closed.

Tom went on, “You’re deeply asleep now, deeply asleep; each moment going deeper and deeper. You hear only my voice, only my voice. Notice how easy it is to listen to my gentle, soothing voice. Only my voice. You find that you want to hear the sound of my voice, to follow my voice, to listen closely and carefully to everything I tell you. Notice how very relaxed and pleasant you feel right now. As you listen to my voice and respond to my voice, you’ll find yourself feeling more and more pleasant and relaxed. Whenever you respond to my voice, you’ll find yourself feeling very, very good. As you let your heavy eyes relax, you go even deeper asleep. Very, very deep now. Now, the only thing you hear is the sound of my voice and you will obey whatever I tell you to do.”

Reluctantly, she moaned, “Yes, I will obey you.”

“I’m going to wake you up soon.” Tom said. “When I do, you will see your friend lying on her bed naked and helpless. This will totally turn you on since you’ve always been attracted to her. You’ve had erotic thoughts and fantasies about Tracy ever since you became roommates but you’ve been too afraid to let her know, haven’t you?”

“Yes.” She replied. Tracy makes me so hot but I couldn’t bring myself to tell her.”

“That’s right, but now’s your chance to tell her. She’ll let you do anything you want to her and she won’t be able to stop you. Now, she may protest and try to tell you different, but deep down, she’s really attracted to you as well. The more she protests, the more aroused you will become and you’ll do everything you can to make her admit her lust for you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Good, I’m going to count to 3 now and at the count of 3 you will be totally awake. 1....2.....3!”

Stephanie opened her eyes and walked over to where Tracy was lying. She gazed hungrily at her friend’s defenseless body and licked her lips in anticipation.

“Steph, NO!” Tracy exclaimed. “Don’t do this! It’s me! C’mon, snap out of it! He did something to your mind. Just stop and think. You’re strong enough to beat it.”

Ignoring her pleas, Stephanie hesitantly reached her her hand out and lightly traced her fingers around Tracy’s breasts. When she realized that her friend wasn’t going to stop her, she grinned laciviously and groped them more thoroughly.

Squirming from humiliation, Tracy pleaded, “Please....stop...This isn’t you and you know it.”

“It’s OK baby. “She replied. “Just relax and enjoy. I’m going to take good care of you. There’s no reason to hide your feelings anymore. I know you’ve secretly been curious about what it’s like to be with another woman. I’m going to make you feel so nice.”

With that, Stephanie removed her trainers and socks, then dropped her shorts to the floor, kicking them away. Tom admired the long slender length of her legs, to say nothing of her small firm bottom, covered as it is only by brief lacy yellow panties. When she takes the edges of her sports shirt and pulls it up over her head, it becomes tangled in the girl’s thick blond hair. For several delicious moments he was able to admire the way her upraised arms shape her full breasts into greater prominence within the matching yellow bra.

Swaying seductively, she reached behind her, unhooked her bra and let it slide off her shoulders. Each firm orb stood proudly from her chest, topped by a large pink nipple. Leaning directly towards Tracy, she slowly peeled off her panties, revealing her hot, swollen mounds and pussy lips glistening with her juices.

“So,” Stephanie purred, “Do you like what you see?”

“No.” Tracy moaned in response. “You can’t do this Steph. Please fight it. This is so wrong.”

Aroused by her protests, the young blond spread Tracy’s legs open and started hungrily kissing her defenseless pussy, probing her tongue up and down her slit until she found her sweet little love bud. Placing her lips around her clit, Stephanie gently sucked as she flicked her tongue expertly back and forth over it.

Tracy gasped from the shock and pleasure. Despite herself, her friend’s sexy striptease really did turn her on and now the feeling between her legs was almost too much to take. Stephanie was hitting all the right places and she could feel a powerful orgasm welling up inside her. She struggled briefly to suppress it but to no avail. As her friend’s tongue probed faster and deeper, waves of pleasure kept building up inside her until she could hold back no longer. With a loud moan, she came and hot fluid gushed all over Stephanie’s face.

Tom, meanwhile had taken his video camera and filmed the whole thing. “Wait’ll I post THIS on the internet.” He thought. “That oughta teach that stuck up bitch a lesson in humility.”

Out loud, he said, “Ok, girls. You’ve had your fun. Now it’s time to be sleepy girls again.”

Responding to his post-hypnotic suggestion, both girls relaxed, closed their eyes and awaited their next commands.

To be continued....................