The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“This is a work of fiction and is not intended for anyone under 18 years old. Reader feedback is welcome and anyone wishing to contact me may do so at the e-mail address listed here.”

“Taming Tracy”

CHAPTER ONE-INDUCTION

It was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. For years now, Tom had put up with Tracy’s behavior toward him but enough is enough. At 5′6″, she was a total knockout; nice tits, slim waist that tapered to perky ass, and shoulder length, curly, reddish-blond hair. However, she was overly proud of her looks and looked at most guys with a combination of condescension and disdain. She was especially nasty towards Tom who had once made the mistake of asking her out. Whenever she saw him, she never failed to remind him of what a loser she thought he was.

After a particularly humiliating encounter, Tom decided that he was going to get revenge. He had been taking lessons from a hypnotist for the past year and felt that Tracy would be the perfect victim to try out his skills on.

Since his apartment was only a few doors away, Tom pretty much knew her schedule and habits. Most importantly, he knew she was frequently careless about locking her door when she went out to party at night. Tonight was no different. After she left, Tom slipped unnoticed into her apartment and waited patiently for her return.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally heard her footsteps in the hall. Pressing his back against the wall so she wouldn’t see him immediately, he remained still as she came in, turned on the light and closed the door behind her. Tom was momentarily stunned. Tracy looked even hotter than usual. She was wearing a low-cut, white silk blouse, black leather miniskirt, and red knee-high leather “fuck me” boots that accented her shapely legs.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Tom stepped away from the wall and spoke.

“I’ve been waiting for you.” He said

Startled, she spun around to face him. Her green eyes glowing furiously, she spat, “What the FUCK are you doing in my apartment you creep?! Get out now before I throw you out!”

“You won’t and,I think you’ll find, that you can’t.” He replied. “You will look into my eyes and relax. The deeper you look, the more relaxed you’ll become.”

“Yeah, right.” Tracy snorted derisively. “Just what are you trying to pull here? If you think you can hypnotize me, you’ve got another think coming. Now I’m warning you for the last time. Get out NOW!”

She advanced menacingly on the smaller man and grabbed him, ready to toss him out the door. Tom, however, held his ground and, gazing into her eyes, firmly ordered, “Tracy, stop what you’re doing and look at me.”

Something in his tone of voice gave her pause and she inadvertently locked eyes with him. She immediately started to feel dizzy and felt her muscles turn to jelly. She tried to tear her gaze away but it was too late. Suddenly, Tracy felt the first pangs of fear.

“I can’t let this happen.” She thought to herself. “I just KNOW that I can fight off this jerk.”

Trying to gather her strength, she attempted once again to grapple with Tom but he easily fended her off.

“Now that I have your attention,” he said, “you’ll find that you’re feeling very sleepy. The harder you try to resist, the harder it’ll be for you to keep your eyes open. All your strength is flowing out of you as you become more and more relaxed.”

Tracy struggled valiantly as he pushed her back towards her bedroom but, even though she was the bigger and stronger of the two, was finding it more and more difficult to fight back. Despite her weakened condition, though, she still managed to say, “Ill never let you get away with this! You’re going to regret the day you decided to mess with me.”

“She’s so strong, there’s no way she should still be able to fight me like this.” Tom thought worriedly. Intensifying his efforts, he said aloud. “You’re getting sleepier and sleepier. You’re muscles feel so heavy now that you can no longer stand up. You’re eyes are closing as you get more and more tired. Sleep will feel so good. You want nothing more than to give up your fight, close your eyes and fall into a deep, deep sleep.”

“No, you....can’t...do..this...to...me.” Tracy gasped weakly. By this point, Tom had backed her up all the way to her bed. With a gentle push, he pushed her down. As strong-willed as she was, it was rapidly becoming evident that she was fighting a losing battle. She couldn’t move now even if she wanted to. With hatred in her eyes, she continued to glare defiantly as she struggled desperately against the waves of sleepiness that wanted to overwhelm her. Despite her best efforts though, her eyelids started to flutter, then slowly close. Finally her head slumped to her chest and she laid down on her bed.

“Yes!” Tom thought triumphantly. “It worked.”

He took a moment to admire her as she slept. She looked so peaceful and beautiful lying there completely helpless against what he was about to do.

“Tracy, you are now deeply asleep and fully relaxed. All you can hear is the sound of my voice which makes you feel even more relaxed. You have no choice now but to obey me. Do you understand?”

Reluctantly, she moaned, “Yes I do.”

“I’m going to wake you up on the count of 3.” Tom continued. “When you wake up, you will feel alert and refreshed and in full command of your mind. However, all your muscles will continue to feel very heavy and sluggish. So heavy, in fact, that you’ll barely be able to move them. Do you understand?”

Again she moaned her compliance, obviously unhappy with that prospect.

“Ok then.” He said. “On the count of 3, 1.....2......3!”

CHAPTER TWO—TRACY SUBMITS

Tracy’s eyes snapped open and the first thing she saw was Tom leering down at her. Angrily, she said, “I thought I told you to GET OUT!”

“I don’t think you’re in a position to be giving orders any more.” Tom replied. “From this point, I’M your master and you will submit to me.”

“You’re crazy!” She retorted. “I’ll kick your ass you little wimp.”

“Go ahead.” He said. “If you can, then I’ll gladly take whatever you dish out.”

“All right, you asked for it creep!” She hotly replied. However, when she tried to get up, she found that her athletic body wouldn’t respond. It felt like her body was mired in quicksand and try as she might, she could manage no more than a few weak struggles.

Tom gleefully watched her squirm helplessly on her bed, delighted that his plan had worked so well. Eventually, she gave up and just glared at him hatefully. He laughed at her and asked sarcastically, “Having problems?”

Her prior confidence had now changed to fear and nervousness as she started to realize the seriousness of her predicament. She decided, though, that she wouldn’t give Tom the satisfaction of knowing how she felt.

“How dare you!” She said. “Whatever you’re trying to pull here is illegal and you’ll be in a world of trouble once I get out of this.”

“That’s pretty brave talk but I can assure you that after I’m through, you won’t remember anything that I don’t want you to recall.”

“Believe me.” she defiantly stated. “I won’t have ANY trouble remembering this. I’ll take great pleasure in seeing you locked up for a long time.”

“Keep talking!” Tom said. “It’ll just make what I’m about to do to you that much sweeter.” With that, he proceeded to remove her boots. This afforded him a nice view up her skirt and he paused to admire her hot pink, silk panties.

Tracy was mortified. She was always so careful about protecting her modesty and here was this pervert freely staring at her most private area and there wasn’t a thing she could do to stop him. There wasn’t even enough strength in her muscles to close her legs. All she could manage were a few weak protests which Tom, of course ignored.

As he started unbutton her blouse, Tom was gratified to notice that that Tracy’s face now showed real fear instead of the defiance and hatred she was expressing before.

Trying desperately to hold on to her dignity, she said, “You’ll never get away with this you little worm.”

Tom just laughed in reply. “That’s exactly where you’re wrong my dear. Now why don’t you just give in and accept it?”

“I’ll never give in to you.” She spit back.

His only response was to finish unbottoning her blouse and removing it, revealing a pink bra that matched her panties. He next unzipped her skirt and slowly pulled it off her. Spreading her legs, he traced the outline of her panties with his fingers and played with her pussy through the silky fabric.

Tracy would have given anything to be able to fight him off but her body still refused to comply. She never felt so humiliated in all her life. Tom had now removed her bra and panties and not only was she completely naked and vulnerable, but his hands were touching and groping her in places she had never let anyone touch her before. As tears of frustration welled in her eyes, Tom laughed with glee.

“After all these years of putting up with your arrogance, all the slights and rude comments you’ve made to me, I can now finally get even. I’m not going to let you go until I’ve completely broken you.”

As he mounted her and prepared to ram his cock into her defenseless pussy, Tracy finally knew that she was defeated and had no choice but to accept whatever fate Tom decided for her.