The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twenty-third: Grey.

“In the depths of every heart, there is a tomb and a dungeon, though the lights, the music, and revelry above may cause us to forget their existence, and the buried ones, or prisoners whom they hide. But sometimes, and oftenest at midnight, those dark receptacles are flung wide open. In an hour like this, when the mind has a passive sensibility, but no active strength; when the imagination is a mirror, imparting vividness to all ideas, without the power of selecting or controlling them; then pray that your griefs may slumber, and the brotherhood of remorse not break their claim.”

Nathaniel Hawthorne

The weather is being pretty naughty today. There’s nothing more than a little grey drizzle and the faintest gleam of a cold sun behind the clouds. All the trees are just hanging their heads in the relentless soaking and all the gutters are flowing with rivers of black muddy water.

I kneel on the sofa and stare out the window.

I can see the street lamps are still on even though it must be approaching noon. All there is on the radio is more of that awful hissing and yesterday (or was it last week?) we had to turn the furnace off because the vents were getting too clogged with dust. I am always cold it seems. It has been difficult to get dressed properly in the morning because of my hands.

I kneel and stare.

Nurse will be here soon. She always comes after I have had my lunch, it makes it easier for her to see what I have to do.

It was another of those cans of fish today. I always have a can of fish when its raining because that’s where fish come from, the rain.

It took me a long time to get the lunch prepared because the bread knife wasn’t sharp again and so I had to pull one of the buds off the loaf all by myself and then it was too thick to get into the toaster.

I hope that nurse won’t tell me off again. She tells me off a lot.

The drops of water on the window are making the street all floppy. If I put my nose against the glass and keep my eyes open I can see all the grey colours turn around and flash into my head. The windowpane under my nose always gets a triangle of mist on it where my breath comes out. The glass is cold and I get a pain in my head. It’s what I like to do when it rains.

I do it a lot.

Nurse always comes along the street from where the big trees are. She has a bicycle. It has a basket on the front and she puts her bag in the basket.

She has a nice bicycle, it has big wheels and big black mudguards.

When it rains, she has to wear her hat and she wears her big coat. Nurse has to stay dry in the rain. She can’t get wet. I don’t think she’s allowed.

I think I remember hearing someone say that she mustn’t get even a little bit wet.

I watch the rain and the trees and the street some more. The fish still smells on my face, I couldn’t get all of my lunch in very well and so I had to try to wipe it off but it still leaves a smell even though I used a new towel too.

I hope nurse gets here soon, I don’t want to be smelling bad when she gets here. She doesn’t like it. Sometimes she gets worried that she might get her hands wet because of me but she usually has gloves on her fingers and so I can’t understand why she worries so much.

Sometimes I like my nurse. Sometimes she isn’t very nice at all.

But it is her job, so I can’t blame her. I wish I was a little better so that she wouldn’t get so upset with me.

It’s not like I can help it

She has to get me all tidy for when Mr. Peter arrives, he doesn’t like me to be bad.

He doesn’t like me to be bad.

He doesn’t like me to be bad at all.

Nurse has to make sure that I am good. That’s why she tells me off so much.

The wet road is being all slippery. The lines are wobbling because the raindrops on my window are making it move. It’s very wet outside.

I need to have a pee pee.

I hope nurse comes here before I have to go pee pee.

I sit on the chair again. Nurse will be here soon.

Nurse is here.

She is shouting at me because her hat and coat are wet and she has to get them off.

I have to help her but the wet coat makes me have to pee pee real bad.

I hold the big coat with my hands and it is very heavy so I have to use both my hands. When I get her hat I have to hold the coat tight to my chest and that makes all the rain water get into my clothes. My pee pee starts.

Nurse sees what I am doing and gets real mad at me.

She uses her stick and I get a pain in my ear. I have to drop her coat because my ear hurts and she goes very loud. Her stick really hurts and the words she uses make my tummy go funny.

Nurse shouldn’t use bad words at me like that. When nurse has made sure I haven’t got any wet on her, she makes me get my clothes off and I stand on the chair again. I don’t like the chair. It makes all the room move. I fell off the chair yesterday, or was it last week? and I hurt my tummy.

I have to hold onto my knees as I bend over because nurse has to know I won’t move when she looks into my bum hole. It is always sore there because I can’t stop getting wet. The dryness of her gloved fingers makes it hurt as she pushes them inside to see what I have had to eat for lunch.

“You have had fish again haven’t you?!” She shouts. Nurse doesn’t very much like me to eat the fish that is in the cans, but I keep trying to tell her that those are the only things I seem to have in my cupboards.

I nod my head and tell her ‘yes’ but the movement makes me dizzy and I nearly fall.

She uses her strap to hit my ass really hard, “Stand still! you little fuck! I told you never to eat that fish shit again!” I make my eyes blink out the tears and tell her that I am sorry. When I have to stand like this, my skin often gets broken. Some of my sores are tearing open again. My skin really stings.

Nurse hits me across the other cheek even harder and moves off to get the opener.

I hate the opener, it makes my bottom sting and is always cold.

She fiddles around in her big bag and I guess she has pulled out the opener because I can hear it going ‘click, click, click’ behind me. The hissing from the radio is making my ears ache and the blood is rushing to my face because my head is hanging between my knees.

It always makes me squeak when the opener goes in. The sharp parts on the side make my bottom skin tear and then when nurse turns the handle, it stretches my bum hole really wide. Nurse never hears me make any noise because she is making so much noise herself. She really hates it when she is back there.

“You are a shitty -smelling little bastard!” she shrills. “You ugly arsed fish eating fucker. Why do you do it? Why?”

I try to tell her how much I would like to not eat the canned fish but I can’t help it. She just twists the opener a lot harder and I have to shut my mouth.

The spoon she uses always seems to be hot, I think it is because it has to come out of the washer. It always manages to make me cramp inside. I wish she wouldn’t push it in so far but she has to get the fish out.

Nurse always throws up when she puts the first spoonful in her mouth. I don’t think the fish tastes very good. I can feel the hot sick on my bottom and it makes the opener sting even more. Nurse has started doing that a lot but she says it helps her to undo the bigger boils a lot easier. It always feels like it hurts me a lot more though.

Nurse has got all the fish out and I can feel her fingernails pulling the tops off the big lumpy boils. I ask her to stop it but she never listens. Her teeth and her tongue are very hungry today, she sucks really hard. My bottom is aching because the opener is so wide.

I am now all clean and nurse has wiped the brown fish off her chin. Mr. Peter will arrive soon and so we have to get ourselves ready.

My place is in front of the fireplace over the log basket and nurse has to put herself over the chair. I have to make sure my bottom is pointing right upwards.

Mr. Peter has a surprise for us today, he tells us he has brought a guest. I have never seen a guest before but I think it is a lady because the shoes I can see when I turn my eyeballs as far up as I can, look a bit like nurse’s .

Mr. Peter always laughs a lot when he first arrives, he is laughing now. Guest is laughing too. It is definitely a lady because ladies laugh that way. I don’t ever remember another guest. I don’t think I like them very much.

Mr. Peter tells me that I have to have my bottom filled right up to the top today because Jacqueline is here to see his pets. Jacqueline is the name of the guest lady.

I wish she wasn’t here because I don’t like to have any of it in my bottom. The pain always makes me cry a lot.

Mr. Peter gets behind me really close and pours very slowly. I have to hold my lips really tight against the wooden floor so that the noise doesn’t come out. Mr. Peter doesn’t like my noise. His pee pee is very hot today and I can hear the tinkling noise as he fills me up.

Lady Guest is laughing a lot, but I don’t really think it is because it is very funny.

I have to be very still when Mr. Peter takes out the opener. Mr. Peter doesn’t like me to spill any.

I can feel all his pee pee moving about in my bottom as I mince, mince, mince across to the potty.

Lady Guest is very, very beautiful I think, and her face is red where she has been laughing so hard but I mustn’t look at her directly in case Mr. Peter gets angry with me. Nurse would hate me if that happened.

I empty my bottom in the potty and make sure all my fish is out. Sometimes it feels quite nice to be able to wash my hands in, but today it is a little too red to be very nice.

Nurse has to hold herself very still so that Mr. Peter can push his bigwilly into her bottom. I remember he used to do that to me but he doesn’t do it now. He says he doesn’t want to catch what I have put in there. Nurse cries every time he does it to her because he uses the wire things. Mr. Peter tells the guest lady that... ‘Nurse Seymour is a really good dry ass fuck.’ and the lady tells him to enjoy himself. From what I can see of Mr. Peter’s face, I think he really does.

The visit is over. Mr. Peter only hit me really bad in one eye, he used his knee and then the toe of his shoe. I think I must’ve broken my tooth when I hit the brick hearth. Nurse still has to sit still on the towel until the bleeding stops.

I think Mr. Peter was showing off to the lady guest.

I have to move the potty so that it doesn’t get spilled over the carpet. It was a long time before the smell went away after last time. Mr. Peter insisted that I sucked the taste out of it. I will put it next to the sofa so I can dip into it later.

Lady guest must have sat in my kneeling place on the sofa. I wonder if I will be able to kneel there again? I look to see whether the mark is on that cushion. I hope it isn’t .There are a lot of Mr. Peter’s marks in my rooms and it makes it very difficult to move sometimes.

There isn’t a mark that I can see, but maybe it’s because my eye is only working a little bit. I run my tongue around the seat. Marks sometimes just taste a bit bad on your tongue before they can hurt you.

Something is between the cushions, it seems to be very small but is a new colour so I can only just about see it.

It is a round thing and has a little hole in the middle. It is like a bum hole but is a bluish white with little pink lines on the side. Through the hole is a little string, made from some pink and white cloth braided together. It doesn’t make a bad taste on my tongue like a mark should do. It looks like it might taste nice. I make my mouth make a lot of spit just in case it is really bad and let my tongue move out to lick it.

* * *

End of chapter Twenty-three