The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Twenty-second: Headmaster.

“People react to fear, not love—they don’t teach that in Sunday School, but it’s true.”

Richard Millhouse Nixon

I’m never sure why the thugs think it a good idea to use their fists to wake you up.

I could hear the soft thuds before I actually felt them. I was spiralling up from my unconsciousness and the sensation from the burly ape who was having fun with my face only began to register as I neared the surface. I was immediately struck by the thought that this was a tremendously bad thing .

A voice, obviously in command, ordered the attack to stop and a sudden cold shock of water finally woke me completely. I was in a well-appointed office; Big desk, wood panelling, certificates and photos.

Behind the desk was Shaw, facing me with a smile. I was tied in a chair directly in front of him and two, or possibly three dark-suited men stood around me. One of the large guys had my blood on his leather gloved hand. I was hurting.

I tried to spin a mending command around me, to take away the pain but after a couple of tries, I realised with shock that something had left me.

Shaw watched my struggle and smiled even more broadly. “I almost feel sorry for you.” He chuckled “You have none of the training that this sort of situation calls for, you are childishly naive in these manners and you’re supposedly the champion of that weak fool Mab and her doddering idiot Bran.”

He leaned towards me, still smiling but the feral nature of the expression made it nothing to be grateful for. “I have a plan for this world. There are great riches to be had and I will not be stopped in carrying out that plan, not by you, not by anyone.”

He stood, and slowly walked around to sit against the front of the desk before me.

“I’m going to enjoy destroying you. You, I think, are Mab’s ‘Great White Hope’ and it will be so satisfying to have her come grovelling at my feet asking for my mercy once you are gone.” He actually made some sickeningly obvious pelvic thrusts as he thought of the image of Mab succumbing to his will.

“You couldn’t even stop yourself from being overcome by the most simple of my defence mechanisms!” He swept his hand towards the corner of the room where the girl, Debbie, sat rocking, curled in a ball in a large armchair. “The sirens used to lure sailors onto the rocks, I made a siren of my own to tell me when someone who was an adept might come by. And you never even thought that I would be expecting you, even after leaving the husk of that dear young thing to go tell you my message!” He was enjoying himself, I felt sick to think of the crass obscenities he has committed.

“You know?” He began, stepping to the shelf behind his desk and lifting a large metallic jar onto the desk in front of me, “young.. Valerie here; she was such a good fuck that I just had to keep her with me when I sent the rest of her to lure you here,” he turned and leered at me maniacally, “It’s what I do.” He shook the jar slightly and I could hear the glutinous slopping of something wet inside...

I cried out with frustrated rage at his sickening deeds. Shaw, though, was completely in his element. With a flick of his hand, Debbie suddenly stilled and then put her feet down and sat straight. She smoothed her clothing and pushed her hair into a semblance of order. Her face was still smeared with makeup and her stockings were in tatters up her legs. She stood and smiled at Shaw.

I knew that her ‘self’ was still trapped behind the facade, by the movements she made it was obvious that she was a marionette. Shaw spoke to her, looking all the time at me for my reaction; “Debbie, would you like to suck my cock?” He pulled his bloated erection from his trousers. I could see the livid veins and gnarled warty skin that swelled, waggling from his fist.

Debbie rushed to kneel before his shaft; “Oooh yes please Mr. Shaw sir!” The words were said with forced and false enthusiasm, I could see the tears brim over her eyes.

Shaw, sneered looking at me, “But Debbie, you have Mr. Harvey’s cum in your mouth and up your cunt!” Debbie looked very frightened “But sir.. I didn’t...”

Shaw dismissed her protest with a wave and turned to retrieve something from his desktop, “No Debbie, it simply will not do. You cannot give me what I want until you are clean. I want you to go outside and clean yourself up. Completely clean. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mr. Shaw sir.” Debbie said, shaking.

Shaw looked directly at me to watch the horror on my face as he handed her a long metal paperknife. “You may use this to get all that disgusting cum out of your body. I want you to be thorough, very thorough”

Debbie took the gleaming knife from him with trembling fingers, the lamplight glinting from it’s sharpened edge, and walked directly to the door to the rear of the room. Her eyes met mine as she stood for a moment in the doorway, the lethal knife cradled in her small hands. We both knew that her order meant a disgustingly painful death. I spat a gob of blood at Shaw from my bleeding mouth, but its trajectory was interrupted by some sort of force before it made it past my chair, I watched it land on my lap.

“You really are, quite defenceless you know” he sneered.

I glared at him defiantly. “I will fucking kill you!” I said, as firmly as my injured face would allow.

“Oh I do so love it when my victims get so cock sure of themselves! Your pretty little Valerie here;” he fingered the rim of the jar “was absolutely certain that you would beat me, just as I was showing her the contents of her own puny little body...” he laughed condescendingly. “I really don’t think that will be the result here, and in any case, you really should be more concerned about your own fate... and that of your friends.”

His smiling face indicated that I should look around. The restraint on my head was loosened and I turned to see that the other two of my captors were Bernard and Devlin.

“I think these two will be a very useful addition to my menagerie” Shaw went on, “it is always good to get new blood in the company.”

I didn’t like his emphasis on the word.

“There was never really any doubt that I would capture anyone who was so stupid as to try to attack me here. You fooled yourself that with your friends behind you, you could succeed!” He chuckled, obviously enjoying his fun. “Of course, I envy your choice of aides, they were very brave to accompany you on such a fool’s errand” His smile grew even broader, “but I guess I too would have considered the trip, if I could accompany a beauty such as hers..” At his request, my chair was turned so that my nightmare could be further enhanced.

Chrissie was laying on the floor to my left, her eyes filled with fear. She was completely helpless in the ropes and gag.

I tried to rise from my bonds, grasp at Shaw, kill him, anything; nothing.

It was Devlin who hit me across the side of my head, knocking me back down.

Shaw allowed himself an almost girlish giggle, “Stop being so fucking futile! You are done for, mine. I am going to enjoy the way that you, that both of you, will die.”

He lifted an object from the rear of the desk. It was some sort of box.

“I have had a little fun trying to work out how it should end for you. Instant death is just a little too clean for me. I want to be able to savour your demise.”

He rose and began to fuss with the lid of the box. “Have you ever wondered what a person’s own private hell might be like Mr. Harvey?” He asked, head to one side in mock concern at my answer. I just stared back at him, shit scared.

“This little trinket has just sooo many nasty places, just for you. I think I am going to enjoy seeing you in one of them. One of my, how should I call him? workers gave you a promise, I think this will demonstrate how true he was.”

Shaw’s face suddenly hardened and I saw the true meanness that lay in the man.

With strong hands that burnt me as if they were made from hot pokers, he dragged me to my feet and pulled me close to his face.

“Now,” he began, “I want you to try to stop me. I want you to fight me, to scrabble for all those powers that were supposed to set you above me. I want you to do your absolutely very best to avoid my punishment.” The words were accompanied by venomous flecks of spit as his rage built.

He threw me to the floor next to Chrissie, who whimpered in fear.

“Go on, try your best shot, let’s see if you can do anything to harm me.”

I tried to push all my thought into a weapon against him. He just laughed and almost hopped with glee. “You see? there really is no way you can be a danger to me, you sad cunt. Now, I want you to look around at the last you will see of the world, this side of hell.”

The box in his hands began to open...

* * *

End of chapter Twenty-two.