The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Eleventh: Holiday’s End.

“If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why then, this parting was well made.”
Julius Caesar A5 S1; That Bloke from Stratford....

Both girls, or now more correctly, women, were awake, up and dressed before I even managed to get my eyes open. They greeted me with a tray of breakfast and we sat on my bed just chatting. This was Saturday and the weekend paper was read in pieces. We shared the comics and checked out the TV magazine and they discussed the fashions in Lifestyles. Both remarked how much more grown-up they felt. Valerie joked that her insides felt bruised and when I offered to kiss her sore fanny, she wagged her finger and told me to leave her alone. “I’m feeling tired enough, from last night. My little body isn’t used to that sort of battering!”

“You were the one with all the batter” I laughed. “I couldn’t believe how wet you were!”

Valerie went a deep crimson and looked mortified. “Oh don’t! that sounds gross!”

I grabbed her and kissed her mouth. “I loved it, you should be proud of how your body works. You and Amy give me so much .” They both looked pleased with that.

I spoiled it by telling them that I was going to return them to their school and get ready for the end of the weekend and a return to work. They protested but I decided to be definite, they couldn’t live with me, until I could get the other parts of my life sorted anyway.

I had a sudden idea and asked them to lay down with me. They thought I meant to start on them again but I told them to keep their clothes on and just lay on either side of me, holding my hands. “I don’t know if you’ll be able to get any of this but I’m going to try something. There might be a way I can give you something.”

They did as they were told and I held their warm hands in mine. Closing my eyes, I concentrated on letting the streams of information from our bodies flow through me to the other two. The way the fireflies had be channelled through me in my first dream. Valerie was so surprised that she jerked her hand away and broke the contact. I told her not to panic and we started again. I felt the connection build between us.

“I’m feeling really funny..” said Amy with a shaky voice, eyes closed and frowning. I was busily setting up connectors and conduits that would allow us to share. “Hold on you two, this looks like it’s going to work.”

Suddenly both girls gasped in unison. “Wow!” We all felt the connection come together, A solid mental ‘clunk’ as all three sets of personality joined. I lost any feeling of a particular body image and instead, found myself conjoined in such wonderful cosiness with Amy and Valerie. We didn’t move our bodies but I could feel us all around and inside each other. It was such a feeling of intimacy that I knew that no one before had ever been this complete. There was nothing for each of us to hide, we instantly knew all there was to know about the others. Their beauty shone around me so brilliantly and I was around them too. I saw what Mab had meant when she spoke of how the Sidhe saw beauty in terms of a person’s character. Here we saw each other’s souls. I slid my arms around the forms of the two girls and pulled us all together. Life was suddenly very fine indeed.

We could have laid like that for hours but eventually, bodily functions brought us back to our individual senses. We all felt like we’d been French kissing for an hour or two. I kissed both of them on the foreheads and then we all scrambled giggling, to see who could be the first to get to the bathroom.

Valerie and I were too slow and had to stand outside the locked door, hopping from one foot to the other whilst Amy relieved herself. Valerie smiled at me and I realised how much our love had truly grown in the three days we’d known each other.

“I can still feel you in me” She said, holding her hand on her tummy, “..in here.”

I wasn’t sure if she just meant my cum from the night before when she shook her head “no, not that, I can feel you in me. I can feel what you are thinking”

“Me too!” came Amy’s voice from behind the door.

“..and I can still feel Amy too.” smiled Val. “it’s really cool... but I’m nearly peeing myself ‘cause she’s going now!” She hopped urgently. “Come on Amy, let me in!”

“Hold on! I’m just finishing, just don’t think about it.” Amy called impatiently. We heard the flush and she opened the door with her undies around her ankles, “some people! You didn’t want to go until I wanted to.”

I leaned against the door jamb as Val rushed to sit, and watched the relief on her face. “You nearly risked my carpets there, didn’t you?” I smiled. Val threw the tissue roll at me and laughed.

It was a thrill to find that I could leave a connection to the girls. That was something I would have to investigate.

We decided to go for a walk to pass the rest of the day in the park system near my home. Packing a lunch and a few drinks and carrying their overnight clothes in their backpacks, the girls skipped along with me, their previous girlishness showing instead of the adults they had technically become. Lots of people were walking their dogs and a wedding party was there to have their photographs taken. I slipped a couple of commands into the beautiful bride to make her cum every time she was toasted during the reception. I thought it might make the evening a little more fun for the both of them.

The two bridesmaids were going to have some fun too. I planted a deep desire in both of them for each other. The cocky young men stood with them were obviously their boyfriends. They spent the whole time making fun of the girls and their duties. The poor guys couldn’t help being arrogant shits, I couldn’t help making sure an evening alone might cool them down a bit.

Valerie looked at me with laughing eyes, “you just did something to those people over there didn’t you?” she asked, taking my arm as we walked beside the stream. “I could feel it.”

“Just made their special day a bit more special. They’ll be talking about this one for a long time.”

The two girls skipped off to investigate the slight sandy beach as the stream widened around a bend. I sat down on the grass and watched them play. With distance, their connection dimmed. There were flowers and grasses that they picked to produce some decoration for their hair. Amy bent to pick up something of interest from the sand and called to me to come see what she’d found. I walked down to see them and Amy held out her hand to show me her find.

“It’s so pretty, I’ll give it to you as a present.” She held out a small pebble, shining with the water. It’s colour was almost blue-white and had red veins that ran in bands on one side. The centre was pierced, by the natural action of the water and the centuries.

“It’s a lucky stone,” she explained “my mother once told me that a stone with a hole in it was lucky. I want to give it to you.” I took the present, it really was pretty and I told her so. I went to put it in my pocket and Valerie stopped me.

“No silly, you need to wear a lucky stone around your neck, everyone knows that!” The two girls took it back and spent some time looking for a string or something to put their talisman around my neck.

Eventually, after trying the dry grass and bits of ‘stuff’ found around the area, Amy had an inspiration and whispered into Valerie’s ear. Both girls told me that I should ‘stay there,’ quickly skipped into the bushes and were lost from view. I could hear some giggling and rustling and after a long minute or five (I had wandered off to lay under a shade tree) they emerged, the stone hanging on a thin cord. I asked where they’d got the thing and Valerie held out her hand to show me the remains of their shredded panties. “Amy and I decided it would be apt” she said. They carefully tied the ends of the tightly braided necklace around the back of my neck and stood back to admire their handiwork. They both agreed that I looked good with it. The pink and white material made a good match for the stone. I told them I’d have to check it out in the mirror when I got home.

We walked on and had our lunch in the picnic area. It was time to put them back to their own lives once more. There was a little of my work to lay in the prompts and their dependency on me began to recede. I was glad to see that the girls’ eyes followed the actions of a couple of young guys who were playing Frisbee together in the clearing. Their necks craned and their nostrils flared as if they were two lionesses, prey in sight. They caught sight of me looking at them and both blushed. I laughed and told them to go ahead, it was a good way to spend the afternoon instead of with an old fart like me. Of course they protested that, but with little more urging, walked over to ask if they could join in. I pushed a couple of thoughts at the boys and soon the four of them were playing like to kids they were.

We eventually all met, I was introduced as the ‘guy who looks after them’ by Val and Amy. The lads seemed decent enough for my darlings and I made sure of the fact. No dangerous behaviour, no abuse just plenty (I mean plenty for these girls!) of fun.

As the sun began to lower, it was time to drop them off at school and all five of us walked to the gates. I gave us some privacy and kissed the girls long and hard telling them to get along and see me soon. We shared a long hug and they went off to say goodbye to their new friends.

I walked home smiling at the memories of the past days.

* * *

End of the Eleventh chapter.