The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talent

* * *

Chapter the Tenth: Valerie’s Wish.

“The dreams of darkness never ever die”

‘Dracula’ Bram Stoker.

We drove through the downtown core and settled back into each other’s company whilst gazing out at the lights of the office buildings and the street furnishings. I made sure the girls’ memories of the preceding incident were clouded and unimportant. Neither of them had received any physical damage and it was a short matter to repair Amy’s ripped dress. The city restaurants and bistros were island after island of colourful extravagance. Eventually we got back onto the main route and I drove home. We listened to a blues CD and the girls began to get back to their antics from before we were so rudely interrupted.

I was really becoming impressed with Amy’s dirty little mind. She was no longer an unwilling participant in our sexual adventure. I had tapped into a beautiful pool of ingenious ideas. On top of that, she was becoming addicted to Valerie’s skills with her tongue and with Valerie’s pussy juice.

“Come on Val, Just let me have a little nibble?” she murmured into her friend’s ear. Valerie was still under orders not to make any moves to relieve her desire so Amy had to actively pull her legs into a position that allowed her to kneel comfortably between Val’s thighs. I was tempted by a devilish humour to make her tongue go numb but her protestations were too heartfelt and so I reversed my decision. Valerie had tears on her cheeks with the relief that Amy was finally able to touch her. She let out a sigh of simple satisfaction. In my mirror I could see Amy in the courtesy light peeling open the lips of Valerie’s snatch and bobbing her head in to lap at her juices. She had one hand in between her own legs to tickle the soaking mat of her pussy. I just let them continue for the rest of the fifteen minute journey, placing a block on their orgasms that let them spiral up and up.

We arrived at my driveway and I made sure the girls tidied themselves up before we walked indoors. It wouldn’t do to get the neighbourhood gossips going before I could ‘rearrange’ things. Their dresses were perfectly filled and with their level of excitement being held in check, the girls moved like a pair of jaguars. Valerie had nipples that looked in danger of ripping through the front of her bodice and the globes of her bum shimmied wonderfully in the tight material. The front door closed on us and both girls fair leaped on me. I had to grasp both of them around their waists and lift them off.

“You’ll have to wait a while. Amy, you take Valerie upstairs and help her get ready for me. I’m going to fix a night-cap.” The two girls held hands as they sped up the stairs, giggling with excitement. I slowly wandered into the kitchen and got out the my Glenfiddich and some glasses, a small jug of ice water and some cookies. Then I made my way to see what Valerie was going to be doing.

Amy’s willpower must’ve been phenomenal. I’d expected her to be all over her friend but instead, she sat beside Valerie’s full stretched figure simply brushing Valerie’s hair and lightly bending forward to kiss her. Both girls looked fabulous in the lingerie. They were also both aroused beyond comparison. Valerie looked at me and said with her voice thick with lust, “Make love to me Phil, I’m going to die if you don’t do something to me.” Amy made her gasp by a sudden suck on one of her engorged nipples. “Please Phil, I can feel my heart is going to burst or something!”

I began to undress but managed to tease them more by making sure my trousers were neatly hung on the rack and the rest of my clothes similarly dealt with. Val was cooing with frustration and Amy’s hands had begun to smooth over more of her friend’s body than she had hoped to limit herself to. Eventually, I clambered onto the bed next to them both and we were soon entangled in each others’ arms and legs.

Both girls reeked of sex and we all spent long minutes running our noses over each other’s skin, drinking in the smells. Amy, of course due to my commands began to run into overload as the fragrances sent her higher into orgasms that never arrived.

“Here Amy,” I said, wrapping my arms around her as she was trying to lick Valerie’s armpit next to me. “Let’s calm you down..” I pulled her back into my chest and we spooned together. My fingers dipped into her snatch and with a single kiss on her ear I let the blocks come off and her body went into paroxysms of ecstasy. She was blubbering with the effects and held tightly to Valerie’s chest until her blood slowed.

Valerie was panting and I felt it was time she got her reward.

I laid Amy to the side of the bed and she watched breathlessly as I rolled carefully onto Val. It was truly difficult to believe how excited she was. The gash of her blood-red snatch was gaping and the whole area of her thighs was smothered in a buttery sheen of her secretions. I knelt between her knees and looked into her eyes, seeing the urgent need there.

I allowed Valerie to grasp the rigid pole that was rearing up between my legs and leant forward to drive it into her.

There was none of the gentle work up that Amy and I had performed. I had the head of my penis just between the lips of her pussy and then her body simply snapped towards me. My cock rushed into her and the gauzy film of her hymen was destroyed without ceremony. I don’t even think she felt it.

After all the build up, her body was actually rather unresponsive. Her sensory overload left her almost paralysed and she was orgasming as my cock finished it’s first slide into her cunt. I began to grind into her and then slid back to begin a determined tempo of banging.

Val had her face turned to the side and was groaning deeply with each thrust. Her skin was bright pink and she squeezed her eyes tight shut. I Leaned down to kiss her cheek and it had a dramatic effect.

Val’s dancing blue eyes suddenly snapped round to look at me and her arms and legs wrapped behind my back. I was on my hands and knees and she clung on beneath me like a baby monkey on its mother. Her hips made a last frantic grinding against my pubic bone and she came, shouting “Fuck, fuck.. fuck!” into my mouth while we kissed as she did so.

I shot so much fluid into her with such force that it was almost a surprise to find I’d not blown a hole through her uterus. It was a long time that her jerking hips moved around my flagging pole but eventually we subsided onto the bed and rested. I kissed her all over, she kissed me, a little weak from her exercise and Amy kissed us both; the two of us watched lovingly as Valerie slowly drifted off to sleep.

Amy rode me for her own satisfaction and then suckled on my knob as I too succumbed to tiredness and drifted off.

* * *

End of chapter Ten