The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TALE OF THE TAPE

(Part 2)

* * *

DISCLAIMER:

This story is for mature readers only. If you’re 18 or younger, and you read this, your eyes will bleed, your hair will fall out, and certain very sensitive portions of your anatomy will fall off. The first sign will be a certain amount of swelling and stiffening. After that, watch out! (Sure, I just MIGHT be kidding, but do you really want to take the chance?? ;—) )

This story is pure fantasy, involving the mental manipulation of women in ways that are most likely impossible. And even if it worked, it would be immoral at best, and illegal at worst. But if you do try it for yourself, then I hope she sics the cops on your sorry ass, and they stick you in a cold, wet cell with a six-foot-nine bruiser named Spike who thinks you have a ‘real purdy mouth’.

Hey, if you like the story, let me know. Hell, if you HATE the story, let me know! (Constructive criticism only! It’s pointless to tell me it sucks unless you tell me WHY it sucks!)

You can copy this story for your own personal use if you want, but let me know before you post it to another website. Hell, send me the URL! I’m always on the lookout for another good erotic hypnosis site!

Hell, you didn’t come here to hear me prattling on and on endlessly about bullshit like this. Here’s the story. Enjoy! ;—)

* * *

Lori was still in a pleasant daze when she woke up the next morning. She felt a strange sense of fullness in her vagina, and smiled dreamily as she snuggled closer to the warm, soft body next to her. She slowly opened her eyes, and was startled to see Sheila’s face staring back at her in shock. Lori quickly backed away, letting the strap-on dildo Sheila was wearing pop out of her wet pussy.

Huddling at the foot of the bed, Lori stared at her roommate, blinking in shock, and stammered, “Wh-wh-what did we just do?? I... I mean... we... we were... we just... and then... with that... that THING in my... in my.... Oh, my God, what did we just DO???”

Sheila was curled up at the head of the bed, the bedsheets wrapped around her in a vain attempt to cover herself. Wide-eyed, she replied, “I... I don’t know! My God!! One minute we’re watching that... that tape... and then everything’s a blur... and then we wake up... wake up... TOGETHER like that!! Oh, my God...”

Crossing her arms over her naked breasts, Sheila tried to think back to the previous night. She clearly remembered arguing with Sheila during the ride over there, and sitting down to watch the movie. After that, everything was a strange jumble of images. Images that surprised her, shocked her, intrigued her, embarrassed her, and oddly enough, even aroused her. Almost against her will, her pussy moistened and her nipples hardened as she vaguely remembered taking Mike’s hard, throbbing cock in her warm, eager mouth. She recalled the sensation of taking two stiff dicks in her tight pussy and virginal asshole She even remembered the feeling of Sheila’s dripping wet cunt on her tongue. She licked her lips as she thought about the wonderful, tangy taste of her friend’s vaginal juices. She looked across the bed at her friend. The gleam in her eye and the wicked smile on her lips told her that her blonde friend was feeling the same way.

Her initial shock now overwhelmed by her remembered desire, Lori crawled across the bed towards her roommate. She pulled away the sheets, slipped into Sheila’s widespread arms and began kissing her passionately. She idly stroked the plastic cock still strapped to her friend’s crotch, still wet and slippery from her own hot cunt juices. (She vaguely remembered the two of them buying it and a number of other toys on the way home the night before, and could even recall the sultry grin of the sexy sales girl at the adult novelty store as she rang up their erotic purchases.) Squeezing and caressing Sheila’s firm tits, she nuzzled her friend’s neck and moaned, “Mmmm... that must’ve been some tape...”

Sheila stood up like a shot, gently shoving aside her surprised roommate. Slapping her forehead, she turned to her horny friend and said, “The tape! I almost forgot! I grabbed it before we left the boys’ apartment last night! It’s in my purse!”

Beaming, Lori replied, “Really?? Great!! Go get it! We can watch it again!” Sheila agreed eagerly, and kissed the brunette passionately, caressing her firm hips and ass as she rose from the bed to get her purse in the living room. Neither woman bothered to think about how reluctant they were to watch the movie the night before. All they knew was that they desperately wanted to watch it, almost NEEDED to watch it over and over, again and again and again....

Still completely naked except for the dildo still strapped to her crotch, Sheila left the room, walked quickly to the table next to the front door, grabbed her purse, pulled out the tape, and scampered back to her bedroom, the plastic erection bouncing obscenely between her legs. She popped the tape into her VCR, and sat on the edge of the bed next to Lori. The two horny roommates slowly began to caress each other’s firm naked bodies as the tape started.

They were conditioned the night before to be easily hypnotised, so they both went into a deep trance almost instantly, even deeper than they were last night. The hypnotist onscreen seemed to be speaking directly to them (and he pretty much was, to be honest) when he hypnotised the actress and told her to become a horny, mindless slut. The suggestions planted themselves even deeper in their subconscious minds than before, the repeated hypnotic commands reinforcing the ones made the night before. Each new scene was a new induction, each induction taking them deeper and deeper into trance, each scene making them hornier and hornier. By the end of the first scene, they were slowly stroking their wet pussy lips, wide smiles plastered across their dazed faces. By the end of the third scene, they were holding each other close, their hard nipples rubbing deliciously against each other, their fingers dipping in and out of each other’s hot cunt, their glazed eyes still glued to the flickering screen.

When the tape ended and they snapped out of their trance, Lori turned to Sheila and gave her a look of total desire. She gently shoved the aroused blonde to the bed, straddled her waist, and impaled herself on the strap-on, crying out with pure lust as the plastic cock filled her hot, wet cunt. She was cumming constantly as she bounced up and down on the shaft, driving the base of the dildo against Sheila’s own quivering cunt and hard, eager clit, giving the horny blonde one intense orgasm after another. They played with each other’s tits and nibbled each other’s nipples as they fucked each other mercilessly, in a number of positions, so wrapped up in their lust they nearly forgot to rewind the tape.

By the time the tape was wound to the beginning, Lori was busy fucking Sheila doggie style with the strap-on, a vibrating egg buried deep in her leather-encased cunt. Even in their state of total lusty abandon, Lori still remembered to turn the tape back on. They both fell back into trance the second the hypnotic graphic appeared on-screen, going even deeper than they did earlier. Sheila didn’t even feel it when Lori collapsed on top of her. Lori lay down across her entranced friend, her firm tits and hard nipples pressed tightly against Sheila’s smooth back, the strap-on still buried deep in the blonde’s tight wet cunt, with the egg buzzing away pleasantly in her own. Their eyes were locked firmly on the screen as they both went even deeper into the lusty hypnotic state.

It went like this for the rest of the day. They watched the tape over and over about seven times, going deeper and deeper into hypnosis with each viewing. They came out of trance more and more aroused each time, and fucked each other passionately while the tape was rewinding. It was 8 p.m. by the time they decided to take a break. They were both hungry, not having stopped long enough to eat, and decided to order a pizza. Lori couldn’t resist licking and fingering Sheila’s wet cunt from behind as she bent over to call the pizza parlour. Sheila tried to keep a steady voice as she talked to the waitress on the other end of the line, and failed miserably.

Maria, the waitress who answered the phone smiled mischievously to herself. ‘Mmmmmmmm,’ she thought, ‘if she wasn’t getting eaten by another woman, then I’m a fucking nun! And the way they giggled when they asked for ‘extra sausage’, they must need cock bad! I’d better send Jake. He’s been giving it to every waitress here at least three times a week since he started, and if he can’t satisfy two horny sluts like these, then nobody can.” She gave the cook the order and sat back, idly caressing her moistening crotch through her tight jeans as she remembered how his 10″ cock felt inside her, and imagined the good hard fuck the two sluts on the phone were about to get.

* * *

Jake showed up at their apartment about twenty minutes later with their pizzas. Maria told him that he’d probably have a hell of a fun time, but he only half-believed her. Sure, he’d seen porno movie after porno movie about horny housewives seducing the pizza guy, but that had never happened to him in his three years of delivering pizzas. Still, Maria promised to let him ass-fuck her in the storage room if the women here didn’t come across after all, so the day wouldn’t be a total loss.

The second he rang the doorbell, Lori opened the door. Jake just stared in shock at the horny brunette’s gorgeous naked body, glistening with sweat and female juices. Her firm tits were flushed and swollen, her nipples hard and eager, almost begging to be nibbled and sucked on. His eyes were drawn down to a dripping wet two-headed dildo dangling obscenely between her legs, the other end buried deep in her slippery cunt. His gaze was drawn to the armchair, where Sheila was sitting with her legs spread wide, as naked and glistening as her roommate. She was busy driving an 8″ vibrator in and out of her tight, wet gash. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she moaned with pleasure, completely oblivious to the world around her.

Jake barely had time to take in this horny sight, when Lori grabbed him by his collar and dragged him into the apartment. Casually tossing the pizza onto the coffee table, she shoved the surprised delivery man onto the couch and quickly tore off his clothes. She moaned with delight when she pulled off his underwear, revealing his huge, stiffening cock. She bent down and licked the tip of her tongue up along the hard shaft. Her entire body shivered with pleasure at the taste. She eagerly engulfed the head with her warm mouth and eased the shaft gently down her throat. Jake cradled her head in his hands as she bobbed up and down his shaft, and said to her, “Mmmmm..... Maria was right. You are a couple of horny little sluts, aren’t you?”

The word sent a shiver of pleasure up and down Lori’s spine. With a wicked grin and a throaty, sultry voice, she replied, “Yeah, we’re two horny sluts who’ve had nothing but each other to play with all day. We need your big hard cock driving in and out of our hot, tight, wet cunts.” With that, she swallowed all ten inches of his hard, throbbing shaft, making him moan with pleasure. His moans roused Sheila from her orgasmic daze. She looked over and saw Lori deep-throating Jake’s enormous shaft, and with a sexy smile, she crawled over next to the slutty brunette, and eagerly began licking Jake’s balls and caressing her horny roommate’s tits.

Lori swung around and lowered her dripping wet cunt onto Jake’s mouth, and moaned when his experienced tongue dipped in and out of her overcharged pussy. She came immediately, flooding his mouth with her juices. Lori released Jake’s cock from her mouth and sat up, grinding her cunt onto his tongue and caressing her firm tits. Now that his hard shaft was free, Sheila quickly straddled his waist and impaled herself on it, moaning happily as her tight wet cunt swallowed the huge prick. She rode him hard and fast, cumming constantly from the deep penetration. The two overstimulated women squeezed each other’s tits and bit each other’s swollen nipples as they coated his cock and chin with their cum juices.

Over the next hour, they fucked each other senseless, in just about every conceivable position. Jake managed to keep his cock up the entire time, even after cumming three times. He fired his first load in Lori’s tight cunt, while she was straddling him and Sheila happily licked his tight balls and her swollen clit. The second one was shot deep in Lori’s tight asshole while she and Sheila were embroiled in an energetic 69. The third time, he came all over both horny women’s firm tits, which they pressed together to make a very enticing target. They were eagerly licking his hot cum off of each other’s swollen breasts when he collapsed on the couch and grabbed the phone. He asked them if he could make a call, but they were too distracted licking and caressing each other’s cum-covered tits to hear him. Grinning, he held the receiver to his ear and dialled.

When his buddy on the other line answered, he said, “Hey, man, it’s Jake... Listen, I got a couple of horny little bitches here desperate for cock.... Yeah, they both wore me out, and they’re still going strong.... Yeah, bring as many of the guys as you can find... They look like they could take on a fuckin’ hockey team!.... 337 Main Street, apartment 8-C.... Better get here quick, before I die of exhaustion!” He hung up the phone and turned to the two horny women before him. They were French-kissing passionately, fingering each other’s hot cunts eagerly. He walked to them and caressed their smooth backs and firm asses, making them moan around each other’s tongue. He told them, “I just called a friend of mine. He’s gonna get a few of our friends together, and we’re all gonna give you all the cock you can handle. They should be here in about ten or fifteen minutes.

The two slutty women looked lustily at him, both smiling wickedly at the thought of taking on a roomful of men, with dozens of hard, throbbing cocks to choose from. Licking her lips, Lori said, “Mmmmmm..... that sounds wonderful, stud! We need to think of a way to.... reward you.” With that, she and Sheila sank to their knees and began to lick and stroke his limp cock. To his surprise and their delight, it began to harden again almost instantly. Leading him with their hands on his cock, they went to the couch, and fucked like rabbits to pass the time until Jake’s friends arrived, and the orgy could kick into high gear.

* * *

“I still don’t think we should’ve come by unannounced like this, Mike,” Bob said as they rode the elevator to the girls’ apartment.

Mike turned to his buddy and replied, “Well, what else are we supposed to do? They aren’t answering the phone. We really should check to make sure they’re all right, don’t you think?” Bob nodded in agreement. With a smirk, Mike added, “And besides, judging by last night, we can probably get another good fuck out of them.” Bob considered commenting on Mike’s crude remark, but chose not to.

As the elevator neared the eighth floor, Bob muttered under his breath, “I’d still love to know what happened to that tape.”

Chuckling, Mike said, “Don’t worry about it. It probably fell behind the TV or something.” Turning to the elevator doors, he added, “It was a boring tape, anyway.”

Sighing, Bob replied, “I dunno. The girls sure seemed to like it.”

Mike turned, and was about to respond, when the elevator stopped on the eighth floor, and the doors opened. The sounds of moaning and groaning and shouts of orgasm echoed down the hall as they entered. Mike said with a grin, “Sounds like someone’s having a fun time.” The sounds got louder as they neared the girls’ apartment, but they didn’t think that was unusual.

The apartment door was ajar, and they pushed it open all the way. They looked inside, and were absolutely shocked at what they saw. On the coffee table, Sheila was riding some guy with a 10″ cock while eagerly sucking another man’s shaft. A beautiful brunette with olive skin (Maria, the waitress from the pizza place, who came to check on Jake after he didn’t return to work, and had quickly gotten caught up in the orgy herself) was on her hands and knees behind her, licking her asshole while being fucked from behind by a third guy. Looking over at the couch, they were stunned to see Lori with her legs spread, being fucked senseless by a redhead with round, firm tits and a strap-on dildo. (The redhead was Terri, the sales clerk from the adult toy store, who slipped her number onto the receipt the night before.) Another guy was straddling Lori’s chest and gliding his cock between her firm tits, and she had her head tilted far back to take another cock deep in her throat.

Sheila heard the door open and glance over at the two stunned men in the doorway. With a wicked grin, she got up, letting Maria swallow Jake’s now feed cock. She stepped over Jake and walked to the door. With a sultry grin, she said, “Hi, there, studlies. We were hoping you’d come by. We got your messages, but we were... kinda busy.” Grabbing them by the belt buckles, she pulled them into the apartment, adding, “Come on in. There’s always room for a few more.” With that, she slid down their flies and pulled out their cocks. She happily bent down and took Mike’s stiffening rod in her mouth while slowly stroking Bob’s. The guys quickly recovered from their shock, and they proceeded to remove their clothing and join in on the party.

The orgy went on well into the wee small hours of the morning. All of the guys were completely warn out long before the women were, so when the last man (Jake, for those of you keeping track) couldn’t get it up any more, they eagerly began licking and fingering and dildoing each other. Since Lori and Sheila had spent much of the day in a deep hypnotic sleep, they were very well-rested, and had much more energy than the other two, so when Maria and Terri finally passed out in each other’s arms, the two brainwashed roommates happily and eagerly fucked each other and ate each other out for hours, finally collapsing well after dawn.

TO BE CONTINUED