The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TALE OF THE TAPE

* * *

DISCLAIMER:

This story is for mature readers only. If you’re 18 or younger, and you read this, your eyes will bleed, your hair will fall out, and certain very sensitive portions of your anatomy will fall off. The first sign will be a certain amount of swelling and stiffening. After that, watch out! (Sure, I just MIGHT be kidding, but do you really want to take the chance?? ;—) )

Ths story is pure fantasy, involving the mental manipulation of women in ways that are most likely impossible. And even if it worked, it would be immoral at best, and illegal at worst. But if you do try it for yourself, then I hope she sics the cops on your sorry ass, and they stick you in a cold, wet cell with a six-foot-nine bruiser named Spike who thinks you have a ‘real purdy mouth’.

Hey, if you like the story, let me know. Hell, if you HATE the story, let me know! (Constructive critisism only! It’s pointless to tell me it sucks unless you tell me WHY it sucks!)

You can copy this story for your own personal use if you want, but let me know before you post it to another website. Hell, send me the URL! I’m always on the lookout for another good erotic hypnosis site!

Hell, you didn’t come here to here me prattling on and on endlessly about bullshit like this. Here’s the story. Enjoy! ;—)

* * *

“Are you sure about this, Mike?”

“Hey, you heard what the guy at the video store said, Bob. Any woman who watches this tape is guaranteed to come across!”

“Oh, come on! You honestly believed that bullshit?”

“Not really. But if it’ll loosen them up, even a little bit, it’d be worth it!”

“Heh. Yeah, like that’ll happen....”

The two roommates were rushing to straighten up the apartment before the girls arrived. As Mike carried bags of garbage into the back room, Bob straightened up the couch. Moving a cushion aside, he found the video tape that he and Mike had bought that afternoon.

He picked it up and examined the box. It was coloured a dark brown, almost black, with the movie’s title, “Enraptured”, printed in a white, script-type font near the top. Below the name was a picture of three gorgeous, sexy women with huge, silicone-enhanced breasts, each wearing skimpy, revealing lingerie. The three porn stars (two were blondes, one was a brunette, and all three of them had huge, silicone-enhanced breasts) were standing together, arms outstretched like zombies, with a blank expression on their faces. Bob noticed that the pupils of their eyes were blanked out, and even seemed to glow slightly. (’Hell,’ he thought with a laugh, ‘It seems like these people spend more money on the box design than they do on the whole movie!’) Their eyes seemed to be drawn to a pocketwatch being swung into the picture by some offstage hand. The caption beneath the picture read, “Seduce the Mind, and the Body will Follow....” Chuckling, Bob muttered, “Yeah, if only it was that easy!” and was about to toss the box on the table, when he saw the company’s logo on the side of the box. It was a holographic spiral with the name “Mesera Films” printed on it. As Bob moved the box slightly, the spiral seemed to turn slowly, like a hypnotist’s wheel. “Cool!” he muttered as he set the box down.

Mike saw the box on the coffee table as he came back into the room. He picked it up and handed it back to Bob, saying, “Fuck, what’s the matter with you? Don’t leave the damn thing out in plain sight like that! You know that the second Lori sees it, she’ll turn around and head straight for the door!” Looking at his watch, he exclaimed, “Shit! They’ll be here any minute. Put the tape in the VCR and hide the box while I grab a quick shower.” As Mike dashed into the shower, Bob popped the tape in the machine, pressed the “stop” button when the tape automatically started to play, tossed the box into the shelf of the entertainment centre, sat down, and picked up a magazine. After starting to read a rather dry article (something about how subliminal messages set up in a certain way can be heard subconsciously only by women, and not heard at all by men, and vice versa) he tossed the boring magazine aside, glanced at his watch, and waited impatiently for the girls to arrive.

* * *

Lori sat back in the passenger seat and idly played with the hem of her jacket as her roommate drove to their boyfriends’ apartment. “I still don’t know about this, Sheila,” she muttered. “I mean, you just know that this ‘special tape’ they have is some kind of porn movie. And you know how I feel about porno films!”

The curvaceous blonde behind the wheel sighed as she replied to the tall slender brunette. “Yes, Lori, I know. They’re filthy, disgusting, degrading, perverted, demeaning to women, blah blah blah, yadda yadda.... Tell me, have you ever actually seen a porno film?”

Lori replied with indignance, “No, and I don’t ever intend to! Despite your sarcasm, you’re right. They’re disgusting and perverted! They project an image of women as nothing more than sexual playthings, an image that’s sexist and demeaning to all women, not just those who choose to appear in those pieces of filth! I can’t even imagine what would possess any self-respecting woman to display themselves in that manner! Why, I hear that some of these quote-unquote ‘movies’ even have scenes with two women touching and... and even kissing each other’s... kissing their....” She shuddered at the thought. “God, I can’t even say it, it’s so disgusting!”

“Yeah, I know what you mean. But I don’t think all porn movies are that bad. I mean, my ex-boyfriend and I would sometimes watch them. A few of them had surprisingly good production values. Sure, they aren’t exactly Oscar contenders, but they weren’t too bad...”

Lori stared with shock at her friend. “You’re kidding me! You mean, you actually watched this... this... filth?!?! And enjoyed it?? Then again, I probably shouldn’t be that surprised. You always were a bit of a tramp....”

“A TRAMP?!?! I’ve only slept with three different men in my life! And I was in love with all three of them! Hell, I haven’t even slept with Bob yet, and we’ve been dating steady for almost a month now! That hardly makes me a tramp! And even if I were, at least I’m not frigid!”

“Hey, I’m hardly frigid! I enjoy sex as much as the next woman! Just because I don’t have sex very often....”

“Oh, please! You haven’t had a man in your room since we’ve been sharing the apartment! A year and a half is an awfully long time to go without a man, Lori!”

“For you, maybe,” the brunette muttered under her breath.

The blonde continued. “And besides, you don’t even like to talk about sex! I can see you squirming in your seat right now! Hell, you can’t even swear without blushing! Don’t try to tell me you’re not uptight about sex!”

They drove in silence for a few minutes, until Sheila finally broke down. “Look, I’m sorry for blowing up like that, calling you frigid and everything. I didn’t mean it. It was the heat of the moment. I know I hurt you, and I’m truly sorry.”

“That’s OK. I mean, I did call you a tramp, after all. I was kinda asking for it. Friends again?”

Sheila smiled as she replied, “Goes without saying!” She paused for a moment, then continued, “You have to admit, though, you can be a bit uptight sometimes.”

Lori looked down at her lap, and again fiddled nervously with her coat. In a soft voice, she replied, “Yeah, I know...”

The blonde pressed further. “Look, all I’m saying is give the porno a chance. I’m sure it won’t be nearly as bad as you think it’ll be. And you know that Mike probably wouldn’t give the matter a rest unless you gave it a fair shot. Besides, if you watch it, and honestly don’t like it, I doubt he could talk you into watching another one.”

“Yeah, maybe so, but...”

“Hell, it’s not like he’s gonna try anything with me and Bob right there with you, unless he plans to do it right there in front of us. And we both know that ain’t gonna happen!”

Sheila laughed, a light, infectious laugh that soon spread to her travelling companion. Their laughter quickly obliterated the last lingering traces of their earlier argument.

Finally able to suppress her giggling, Lori said, “OK, I’ll watch the movie. But that doesn’t mean I’m going to like it.”

“Nobody said you had to like the movie, just give it a chance is all. Besides, it’s too late to turn back now. We’re here.”

They pulled into the apartment building’s parking garage and parked the car. Although Lori was noticeably tense, both women were smiling as they made their way to the elevator, Sheila leading the way with Lori nervously trailing behind.

* * *

An array of empty chinese food boxes cluttered the table before them as the four of them sat down to watch the movie. Lori and Sheila sat in the middle, with the guys on either side. Lori sat nervously, her hands in her lap and her knees pressed tightly together. Mike tried to put his hand on her knee, but she quickly brushed it aside. Sheila was much more relaxed, the two beers she’d had with her meal having served to loosen her up rather well.

Mike was about to turn the tape on when Sheila grabbed the remote from his hand. “We’ll watch the damn thing, but we’re watching it from start to finish, credits and everything. No skipping, no fast forwarding. All right?”

Happy just to get them to agree to watch the movie, Mike and Bob agreed, and Sheila turned on the tape. The screen was suddenly filled with a weird spiral, almost like a hypnotist’s wheel, slowly turning behind the movie’s credits. The words went completely unnoticed by the two women, almost as if an unheard voice playing behind the tape’s soundtrack was telling them to focus on the spiral.... only on the spiral.... nothing else matters... watch the spiral.... letting the spiral calm them.... relax them.... soothe them.... take them into a warm, relaxed state.... feel it wash over them... feel themselves sinking deeper and deeper into it.... deeper and deeper.... so calm... so relaxed.... a deep, relaxed state.....

Within minutes both Lori and Sheila were deeply hypnotised, their glazed eyes glued to the TV screen. Oddly enough, neither of the guys seemed to notice. (If Bob had read that magazine article a bit closer, he might have realised that the tape was playing two sets of subliminal messages, one that helps to induce a hypnotic trance in women, and another that makes men ignore anything that might be considered unusual. Then again, the messages were telling him that nothing unusual was going on, so it wouldn’t have occurred to him anyway.) Both Bob and Mike fidgeted in their seats, as if told subconsciously not to pay attention to the credits.

Finally, the first scene came up. It seemed to be set in a psychiatrist’s office, with a gorgeous blonde woman with rather large breasts wearing a skimpy spandex dress lying on a couch, with a relatively handsome man sitting in a chair next to her. The man pulled out a crystal pendant, and the blonde’s eyes seemed automatically drawn to it. Lori and Sheila couldn’t help but stare deep into it themselves as the camera zoomed into the blonde’s blank face, the pendant dangling in front of her eyes, directly between her and the camera. The hypnotist began to start his induction, telling the blonde to relax, to gaze deeply into the pendant, watch how the crystal catches the light... so soothing... relaxing.... entrancing.... let it take her into a deep, relaxing hypnotic trance..... deeper.... watch the light shine through the pendant.... let it take her deeper.... deeper.... deeply hypnotised....

Both Lori and Sheila sank deeper and deeper into a warm, relaxing trance as the hypnotist took the blonde into a deep hypnotic state. Still dangling the crystal in her face, the man on the screen told his co-star, “As you sink deeper into trance, you will begin to feel more and more aroused.....” The entranced blonde on the screen smiled softly, her nipples straining against her dress as he continued, “Yes, that’s it.... so very aroused.... sinking deeper and deeper.... getting hornier and hornier.... so relaxed.... nipples so hard.... pussy so wet.... so calm.... so relaxed.... so horny....”

Lori and Sheila smiled warmly as the suggestions sank in. Their nipples began to strain against their clothes, and they slowly began to stroke their warm, wet crotches as they slowly sank deeper and deeper into trance. Onscreen, the hypnotist woke up the blonde, who immediately attacked him, pulling down his pants and sucking passionately on his hard cock. Lori and Sheila, still deeply hypnotised, began to lick their lips as they watched them have passionate sex in a number of positions, these images now posted deep in their brains, the subliminals in the soundtrack <you love to fuck, you want to fuck, you need to fuck> replaying over and over, burning the images deeper and deeper into their subconscious minds.

The tape showed scene after scene of beautiful, sexy women being hypnotised into becoming horny sluts, each scene involving wilder and kinkier sex acts. One scene involved the hypnotist getting a statuesque brunette to bend over and take his cock deep in her tight asshole. Another showed a redhead wearing a strap-on dildo fucking the hell out of a petite Asian girl while the hypnotist stroked his cock. Yet another showed a well-built black woman being gang-banged by the hypnotist and several of his friends, with hard cocks driving in and out of all of her horny holes. In the grand finale, the hypnotist entranced all of his earlier patients, as well as his large-breasted blonde nurse, and had them engage in a six-woman lesbian orgy, stuffing his cock in any hot, wet hole that presented itself as the horny hypnotised sluts fingered and ate each other.

The induction before each scene took Sheila and Lori deeper into their own trances, the increasingly kinky images etching themselves deeper and deeper into their subconscious minds. They both were squeezing their breasts through their shirts and rubbing themselves slowly through the wet crotches of their jeans, their desire becoming more and more obvious to anyone who saw them, as their glazed eyes locked squarely on the screen.

Both Mike and Bob were oblivious to the girls’ increased lust, their attention captured by the wild, kinky orgy on the screen. Finally, the hypnotist shot a load of cum on his nurse’s huge tits, which was immediately licked up by the other women. The movie ended on a close-up shot of the hypnotist’s smug, grinning face, then faded out, the subliminals still playing as the closing credits rolled. The messages left a post-hypnotic suggestion in Lori and Sheila’s minds, commanding them to watch the movie over and over, going deeper into trance each time, waking up hornier and hornier after each viewing, before telling them to wake up feeling incredibly horny and eager to fuck.

Lori and Sheila shook their heads to clear them as they came out of their trance. Mike started to turn to Lori, asking her how she liked the movie, when she pounced on him. She straddled her surprised boyfriend, grinding her warm wet crotch into his stiffening one as she kissed him passionately, driving her tongue into his mouth. Shocked, he broke the kiss and turned to look at Bob, as if to ask him what happened to his uptight girlfriend. Bob looked back in stunned silence. Sheila had his pants pulled down to his ankles, with her head bobbing up and down on his stiffening cock eagerly. Moaning softly with lust, Lori slid down to Mike’s crotch and pulled his fly down with her teeth, eager to do to him what her friend was doing to Bob. A few minutes later, neither of the men cared how or why their virtually chaste girlfriends were acting like wanton nymphomaniacs, as they both came in the horny women’s mouths, the girls devouring every drop with delight

The two women stood up and tore off their clothing, stroking and caressing their horny naked bodies, squeezing their tits, pinching their hard, eager nipples, fingertips brushing over wet, horny pussy lips. Almost immediately, the guys were hard again, their stiff cocks dangling in midair as they struggled to remove the rest of their clothes. In seconds, all four of them were completely naked and fucking like rabbits. Lori was riding Mike’s hard shaft, cumming almost continuously from the moment he entered her. Sheila was on her hands and knees with Bob entering her from behind, feeling the same orgasmic pleasure as her friend. They switched positions numerous times, even switching partners on occasion, and the two horny women never stopped cumming. At one point, Sheila was straddling Bob, driving her cunt up and down on his hard shaft, while Mike was driving his cock in and out of her tight asshole. Lori was sitting on Bob’s face, grinding her wet pussy onto his face and squeezing her tits as she waited her turn for the double treatment.

About two hours later, after the two guys were worn out completely, the girls were still incredibly horny. Sitting next to each other on the floor, their hands roamed up and down their eager bodies, casually brushing across each other’s breasts and thighs as they stroked themselves. Casual touching soon progressed to more insistent squeezing, pinching, caressing, stroking.... Gazing into each other’s smouldering eyes, and sharing a thin, lusty smile, they pulled each other close and kissed passionately, pressing their breasts together as they fingered each other’s sopping wet pussies. Both Mike and Bob watched this horny scene, trying to stroke their sore, limp cocks as the two women began nibbling each other’s nipples and grinding their cunts together. Soon, they were locked in a passionate 69, licking the hot cum from each other’s wet pussies. Watching their girlfriends tongue each other’s eager clit, Mike and Bob finally gave in to their exhaustion, and passed out on the couch, oblivious to the two horny women’s passion..

Lori and Sheila licked each other passionately for over two hours before finally wearing each other out. After taking a brief moment to catch their breath, they both got dressed, not even bothering to put their underwear back on. Quickly and silently, they both got ready to leave, pausing only to take the tape from the VCR, find the box it came in, and put it in Sheila’s purse. After leaving a note for the guys, they left the apartment to go home, giggling and caressing each other’s horny bodies through their clothing as they walked to the elevator.

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED