The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Takeover

Chapter Four — “The Reluctant Queen”

Annabelle mindlessly followed behind her new master, focusing only on the hypnotic sway of Kiera’s curvy hips. Her head felt strange and foreign; the tight band that now surrounded it prevented her from fully completing any thoughts of her own. She was still adjusting to the new thoughts that the control band provided to her. Under the influence of their new technological masterpiece, she now thought like a virus… her only purpose was to spread her new programming. Yes, she must “replicate” her programming into everyone she knew… friends, enemies, co-workers… they all… must… obey.

Kiera led Annabelle into the conference room, still filled with about 20 of her co-workers. The smell of their sweaty panties was much stronger now, and Annabelle could barely contain her excitement. As she walked into the room, the 20 co-workers instinctively formed into 4 perfectly straight rows, standing at attention. Kiera explained.

“These pathetic humans are here to be assimilated. They will become our newest legion. You will command them as their new queen.”

“I am their queen… yes, Kiera.” Annabelle intoned robotically.

“Your control band will tell you what to do. Do not allow others to resist you. They must obey”

“They… must… obey.” Annabelle was now a soulless instrument of the alien cause. A soft beeping in her ear prompted her gaze upward.

Above her head, a flat-screen monitor, once used for mindless powerpoint presentations, now displayed a mindless young girl, dressed in the requisite glistening black one-piece swimsuit, her right ear outfitted with an erect, blinking antenna. Annabelle recognized her as an intern from another part of the office. Because she was young, Annabelle assumed, her pliable mind had converted easily to the alien’s will. Her quick & obedient devotion obviously assured her a high “ranking” in this new evil hierarchy… ironic considering that just a week ago she was getting coffee for some of the very people in that room. Despite her sweet, baby-faced appearance, there were no pleasantries in her monotone voice:

“Attend for instructions. You will obey”

Instantly all eyes turned toward the screen, even Kiera’s. “I have your full attention. You will not look away. You will listen carefully to every… single… word. I command you to repeat after me…”

I am no longer human

As the young girl mouthed her words through an evil smile, Annabelle felt the words penetrate directly into her ears.

The entire group intoned in unison.:

“I am no longer human”

We think with one… alien… mind…

“We think with one… alien… mind… “

We are controlled by the alien signal

“We are controlled by the alien signal”

We will always obey the signal

“We will always obey the signal”

We are devoted to reproduction of the alien race

“We are devoted to reproduction of the alien race”

We can never resist. Resistance is impossible

“We can never resist. Resistance is impossible”

“Good” The young girl on the screen was pleased. “Very good” “You are ready for the suits.”

Taken as a command, Kiera instantly snapped to attention and passed out a small box to each female co-worker. Inside the box was a very small black one-piece bathing suit. Pulling it out of the box, Annabelle noticed the large phallus in the backside, protruding upwards into the suit. She obediently slipped her naked body into the suit, and as the soft protruding alien phallus pressed against her anus, she felt it come to life. The tip spurted a small amount of lubrication into her, and slipped itself comfortably inside. It felt weird at first, but she quickly began to enjoy the phallus’s commanding presence in her ass. It made her feel… controlled… and yet powerful at the very same time.

The girl on the screen commanded the attention of the males in the room. “All male units will listen carefully and obey. You will receive new reproductive modifications at this time. You will follow Kiera into the next room. You must obey.” In perfect single file, the naked males followed blindly as Kiera led them to be “modified”.

“All female units will stand in formation and prepare for suit activation”

On command, 15 females arranged themselves into 3 perfectly straight rows and stood at attention, each girl squirming quietly with the suit’s deep new intrusion inside of them. Annabelle stood to the side, her body equally frozen by the command.

“Annabelle will now personally activate each pleasure suit. You will not resist her.”

The group responded in unison. “We will not…. resist. Annabelle… is…. our master”

Annabelle turned to face the first female recruit. The red light attached to the side of the female’s control band pulsated steadily, an evil “eye” that appeared to show more life and awareness than the blank staring eyes of its mindless female host.

Annabelle slipped behind the female and pressed herself against the girl’s backside. Held in place by a combination of alien circuitry and powerful erotic oblivion, the woman did not resist. Seeing how helpless the woman was, Annabelle almost felt sorry for her. This poor girl probably had a family, a life of her own, professional ambitions… now she had but one purpose. Annabelle hesitated. Sensing her slight reluctance, the probe inside her brain sprung into action, again pumping its thin, milky serum into her head. The quiet orgasm she felt was barely detectable to onlookers, but powerful enough to “correct” these undesirable human thoughts. She held the helpless girl tightly from behind and pressed the activation button on the shiny black suit. The anal phallus began to pump gently in the girl’s ass, freely secreting its slick lubrication. The girl reacted with mild shock, opening her eyes widely before shutting them again in response to the immense pleasure.

As the young girl on the screen continued to watch with approval, Annabelle continued to betray each of her human co-workers in this way, imprinting them to her leadership, and solidifying their allegiance to their new alien masters. One female was resisting… Jasmine, a young indian girl with long, flowing black hair. She appeared disoriented, eyes darting, unable to focus, even as Annabelle stood directly in front of her. Jerking her hips away from Annabelle as she reached for the activation button, Jasmine ran towards the door. Her control band was failing… some small circuitry problem was allowing her to simply think and react like a human… but the band was still strong enough to pump a weak alien signal into her head. She tried to run toward the door… she made if halfway, then the band told her she wanted to stop. She tried to think clearly… the band told her to let go. She tried to stand… the band told her to get down on all fours. Finally, as Annabelle pressed against her from behind and activated the suit’s anal phallus, she tried to yell for help… the band told her to cum heavily in her tight new suit. She complied, collapsing to the floor, then obediently allowed Annabelle to escort her back to the group.

Soon, the 5 males returned from the adjoining room. Each walked in a halted, robotic stride towards the female group, a noticeable bulge protruding from their new tight black uniforms.

“All male augmentation equipment must be calibrated. Begin ejaculation-response training. Instructions have been transmitted to the first female.”

Snapping crisply to attention, Jessica emerged from the line and approached one of the five males. She took him by the hand and guided his complying body into a lounge chair in the front of the room. As the others watched, she straddled the chair and lowered her perfect, round ass onto his face. The sweet pungent hypnotic smell of her vagina transfixed the male. His reaction was immediate… The bulge in his outfit expanded quickly and broke through a small opening in the tight outfit, revealing all 10 inches of his powerful new alien shaft. Jessica spoke in almost robotic monotone. “initial response confirmed.”

Jessica continued to grind her perfect bubble into his face, and the male’s alien penis, though untouched, throbbed defiantly into the air. With manipulative skill, Jessica continued to coax the male towards a hands-free orgasm. “Good… feel proud of the throbbing new power between your legs. Feel the alien sperm welling up inside you, ready to spurt out at MY command.”

The powerful odor of her sex was now overwhelming his senses. His throbbing continued to grow stronger, causing the shaft to stiffen, almost to the point of soreness. If he had any resistance to his control band at all, Jessica’s powerful persuasion was crushing it effortlessly, turning his brain into a compliant, docile mess of ecstasy. Cradled firmly between her warm legs, he breathed in deeply and listened to her instructions. “I know you love my smell, how I feel against your skin, now you want to taste me… yessss… now lick me… lick my tight hot cunt.” Unable to resist her voice, he tasted her sweet slit with his tongue, lightly at first, then pushing deep inside of her. She let out a faint moan as he did, the evil red light on her control band blinking rapidly in sync with the intensity of her arousal.

She kept going… “You want to impregnate me. You want to impregnate all women with alien sperm, don’t you? Show me how much you want that. Show me how powerful you are.” With one last thrust, Jessica held her ass tight against his face and lightly whispered the only word he needed to hear…

“cum”.

“UHHHHHHhhh…” The male’s vision blurred, nearly fading to black. Like a triggered explosion, the male ejaculated for nearly 30 seconds straight, spurting nearly a pint of his load across the room, onto several of the mindless females in the group. Each held their rigid stance, un-phased by the generous coating of hot creamy slime that splattered brazenly across their chests. Jessica was almost breathless, her body dampened in a light sweat. She watched as the male’s large phallus continued to pump wildly into the air. Deeply aroused by the control she had over this male, she let her legs tense briefly against him, and then rewarded him by shooting a light burst of silky feminine cum into his face. Almost unable to speak or stand upright, she collapsed briefly and attempted to mouth the words through heavy breathing. “ejaculation response… confirmed”

Watching this with mindless fascination, Annabelle could not keep herself from cumming hard into her suit as her legion of drooling sex zombies fell deeper into complete perversion. Liquid excitement seeped slowly down the inside of her legs.

Annabelle’s eyes opened wide. Yet another soft beeping from her control band had commanded her complete attention. A small set of data fed itself directly into her brain:

Data uplink complete:

Current Programming: